PDA

View Full Version : FullMetal Alchemist RP

Pawziplier
May 23rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Yeeeaahhh! Its been a while since I've done this. So, I decided to do a FMA RP this time! For this, though.. There's gonna be some different characters. Sure, the characters from the original series, like Edward, Alphonse, Ling, Roy, etc. are going to be included (if people decide to roleplay them), but they are going to be older and new characters (OCs) will be replacing them! So, that means new characters will be taking their places!

The history of Edward and Alphonse will be repeated. Two brothers, {insert name here} {insert name here} (this will be edited when the character is claimed} and attempt to bring her back, only for one to lose his whole body and one loses their leg, but sacrifices an arm to get the brother back, binding him to a suit of armor. You (hopefully) know the rest.

I shall be taking the place of Alphonse, and play Alphonse, too. If you want to play one of the characters from the series, you don't need to fill out the forum, just ask. You can also just be a normal OC.

Forum:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other (Like questions and such):

My character:

Name: Adrien Elias
Description: As a human, he was fairly short with a pair of bright, lovely gold-colored eyes and ruffled, wild brown hair. As a suit of armor, he stands extremely tall with grey armor and spikes on his elbows and knees, and a pair of pale, glowing gold eyes in the eyeholes of the helmet.
Personality: TBRP'd
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other (Like questions and such): N/A

Taken Roles

Alphonse - Pawziplier (Adrien) (I also take the character)

Pawziplier
May 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM
(Bump)