PDA

View Full Version : New Purrks!

BEAR.
July 23rd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone!

Real quick, I wanted to let you know we introduced two new purrks today: Nightmare Fuel and Worldweaver. These purrks are specific to our spirits of WCO, to give StarClan and the Dark Forest some more sway over the living!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...

Today I'm launching TIERS. These are versions of some of the current purrks we have that, if obtained, boost the ability to make it stronger. Getting one of these upgrades do require participation in the public Main Roleplay threads (such as official Clan threads or roleplays outside Private RPs), as characters must have a certain number of posts contributing to the community roleplay.

When going for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 item, you do need to purchase the lower tiers. You cannot just buy a Tier 2 or 3 boost!

So go on, check it out! If you have tier ideas for purrks without them, feel free to send in a Support ticket and we can discuss it from there. :)

Ymir
July 23rd, 2023, 08:16 PM
HAHA, new toys to save up for

bubble[error].
July 23rd, 2023, 08:18 PM
good thing I saved up so much koins...

Levi 99
July 23rd, 2023, 08:52 PM
OMG I truly Love you guys. I'm going to have to buy some of these when I've gotten some more KK. I can't believe I went an entire year without knowing that Purks were a thing on here.

wendigo
July 24th, 2023, 10:05 AM
YEEEE

Apollo.
July 24th, 2023, 10:22 AM
INVESTING

Cinnamon~
July 25th, 2023, 12:21 AM
"Your cat has been hitting Duolingo" Lol
I love it :heartbounce:

Galaxy_
July 27th, 2023, 03:27 PM