PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse RP Idea

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 10:51 PM
In 2015 Ticlid Ticlopidine was made unavailable to the public. It was a medication that was sometimes involved in treating heart disease, and preventing stroke. It is still available, but not under the Ticlid brand. This is because of something called H6CO. (6 hydrogen 1 carbon 1 oxygen) a combustible acidic liquid that was safe in small doses. Ticlid used H6CO to make the drug last longer by dissolving the Ticlopidine in it causing a chemical reaction that would allow the Ticlopidine to slowly replicate. It worked too well. The Ticlopidine stayed in the patient's system for months, but the H6CO wore out after 4 weeks, and another dose was needed. Eventually, their blood would be up to 5% Ticlopidine.

In 2016 there was an outbreak of Zika Fever in Florida, transmitted primarily by mosquitoes. The bugs would carry the Ticlopidine and H6CO and they eventually bonded with the Zika, creating a deadly virus known as Florida Dry Syndrome, or FDS. It was called this because anyone who was infected, would have their skin dry out, due to a wall forming around the cells, and they would become petrified.

A cure was thankfully discovered before anyone died. The cure was simply the Flu. The Flu virus would attack the FDS infected cells, breaking and eventually entirely destroying the walls. The flu would later entirely kill the FDS, or so we thought. The Flu and FDS combined into something called Sleepwalker Virus by most. It would attack a host, and the two part of the virus would fight each other, the flu keeping the fds from fully taking over, but it would continue to replicate, eventually causing brain damage. The host will become violent and aggressive if they see another human, but for the most part, they walk around a like they're sleepwalking wih a bad dream.

That was long. My question for you is, how can I improve this, and should I make it a roleplay? Please reply with your thoughts.

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna split that into paragraphs.

CravenU
June 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
In 2015 Ticlid Ticlopidine was made unavailable to the public. It was a medication that was sometimes involved in treating heart disease, and preventing stroke. It is still available, but not under the Ticlid brand. This is because of something called H6CO. (6 hydrogen 1 carbon 1 oxygen) a combustible acidic liquid that was safe in small doses. Ticlid used H6CO to make the drug last longer by dissolving the Ticlopidine in it causing a chemical reaction that would allow the Ticlopidine to slowly replicate. It worked too well. The Ticlopidine stayed in the patient's system for months, but the H6CO wore out after 4 weeks, and another dose was needed. Eventually, their blood would be up to 5% Ticlopidine.

In 2016 there was an outbreak of Zika Fever in Florida, transmitted primarily by mosquitoes. The bugs would carry the Ticlopidine and H6CO and they eventually bonded with the Zika, creating a deadly virus known as Florida Dry Syndrome, or FDS. It was called this because anyone who was infected, would have their skin dry out, due to a wall forming around the cells, and they would become petrified.

A cure was thankfully discovered before anyone died. The cure was simply the Flu. The Flu virus would attack the FDS infected cells, breaking and eventually entirely destroying the walls. The flu would later entirely kill the FDS, or so we thought. The Flu and FDS combined into something called Sleepwalker Virus by most. It would attack a host, and the two part of the virus would fight each other, the flu keeping the fds from fully taking over, but it would continue to replicate, eventually causing brain damage. The host will become violent and aggressive if they see another human, but for the most part, they walk around a like they're sleepwalking wih a bad dream.

That was long. My question for you is, how can I improve this, and should I make it a roleplay? Please reply with your thoughts.

Yes you should make it a roleplay and I don't think you should add anything to this

EliteHotDog
June 3rd, 2017, 12:04 AM
Yes you should make it a roleplay and I don't think you should add anything to this

I'm just concerned that nobody would apply. I've never gotten more than three people in one rp.

CravenU
June 3rd, 2017, 12:05 AM
I'm just concerned that nobody would apply. I've never gotten more than three people in one rp.

I would apply, and I have a friend who might

EliteHotDog
June 3rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
I would apply, and I have a friend who might
Cool. Do you have any ideas for improvements to the lore?

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 12:19 AM

I think you should definitely make it a roleplay, and I will probably apply.

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:19 AM
Have the media scream ZOMBIES!!!!

EliteHotDog
June 3rd, 2017, 12:23 AM
Have the media scream ZOMBIES!!!!
"There are zombies, and just like literally everything else bad, it's (insert political leader)'s fault."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
at the word "zombies" a nationwide rush for canned foods and bunkers

CravenU
June 3rd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Cool. Do you have any ideas for improvements to the lore?

Honestly, I couldn't go into better detail. You got on point.

EliteHotDog
June 3rd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Honestly, I couldn't go into better detail. You got on point.
Thank you. (: