PDA

View Full Version : Celestial zoo

Bandido
May 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Celestial, a zoo that resides north east of a large city. You could be an animal or just a normal zoo keeper. But some very strange things have been heard, maybe by 24 hour challengers hiding somewhere in the zoo? No, the animals are somehow communicating to these humans, but not all can hear their call. Only a selected few are chosen by the captive animals, and the rest may think they're insane if the chosen were to say. What will you do? Call your friend or a person you know a lunatic? Understand the person and try speaking to them yourself? And just what if you were a chosen, would you pack your bags and get the hell out?! Maybe just calm down and listen for a moment, they might need you.

Miles away, a large land filled with prey and predators reside. This is where the wild and free are, they are documented, and watched carefully by the the humans, and occasionally people come to tag or take the injured to health.

Zoo keeper form/geographical worker person... Thingy...form
Name
Shift times:
Family?:
Why did you take this career?:
Looks:
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them?:

Visitor form
Name:
What do you live in?:
Where? (Made up street or drive):
Family?:
Can you speak to animals?:

Animal form
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self):
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you):
Tagged or free?:
Will they find away to break out or just kill?:
Personality:
Medications the humans are giving?:
Can you speak or mute?:
Other:
Ideas?:
Appearance:
Species:

Tundra
May 28th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Zoo or geographic name: Mist
Tagged or free: Tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill: Find a way out
Species: Jaguar
Appearance: (coming)
Personality: TBRP
Medications the humans are giving?: Dunno
Can you speak or mute?: Speak
Other: No
Ideas: Let me think...
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kristine
Can you speak to the animals: Yes
Shift times: from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Why did you take this career: Because she loves helping animals.
Looks: (coming)
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them: She'll listen

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Animal form
Tagged or free?: free
Species: Tiger
Appearance: normal tiger
Will they find away to break out or just kill?:.....depends...
Personality: tbrped
Medications the humans are giving?: alphabet soup Just daily vitamins
Can you speak or mute?: speak
Other:
Ideas?: please add species and appearance to the Animal form

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Animal form
Tagged or free?: free
Species: Tiger
Appearance: Rar (http://img09.deviantart.net/b02c/i/2016/298/f/0/jungle_book_oc___machli_by_silverwolf866-d4fol44.jpg)
Will they find away to break out or just kill?:.....depends...
Personality: tbrped
Medications the humans are giving?: alphabet soup Just daily vitamins
Can you speak or mute?: speak
Other:
Ideas?: please add species and appearance to the Animal form

Accepted

I appreciate you reminding, thanks!^^

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Zoo or geographic name: Snowflake// Vex
Tagged or free?: Tagged// Free
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: Break out maybe..// Kill most likely..
Personality: Quiet and kind of naive but for the rest TBRP'D // Very aggressive to everyone not counting his sister who is very gentle and kind to, he doesn't take well to others trying to speak to him.
Medications the humans are giving?: Mostly just things that help with her immune system, if she gets an infection in her eyes then they use antibiotics. // won't accept any at all unless his sister convinces him.
Can you speak or mute?: Mute// Can speak likes to translate what his sister says.
Other: Ayumiko is actually blind that's why she is tagged and watched carefully, this makes her brother extremely protective of her.
Ideas?: not really to be exact.
Appearance:http://img01.deviantart.net/1e7a/i/2015/113/f/f/adoptable_auction_snow_leopard_cub_by_taraviadopts-d5quvso.png // http://orig10.deviantart.net/ae43/f/2013/281/d/5/snowleopard_by_firewolf_anime-d6poltc.png
Species: Snow leopards

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Zoo or geographic name: Snowflake// Vex
Tagged or free?: Tagged// Free
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: Break out maybe..// Kill most likely..
Personality: Quiet and kind of naive but for the rest TBRP'D // Very aggressive to everyone not counting his sister who is very gentle and kind to, he doesn't take well to others trying to speak to him.
Medications the humans are giving?: Mostly just things that help with her immune system, if she gets an infection in her eyes then they use antibiotics. // won't accept any at all unless his sister convinces him.
Can you speak or mute?: Mute// Can speak likes to translate what his sister says.
Other: Ayumiko is actually blind that's why she is tagged and watched carefully, this makes her brother extremely protective of her.
Ideas?: not really to be exact.
Appearance:http://img01.deviantart.net/1e7a/i/2015/113/f/f/adoptable_auction_snow_leopard_cub_by_taraviadopts-d5quvso.png // http://orig10.deviantart.net/ae43/f/2013/281/d/5/snowleopard_by_firewolf_anime-d6poltc.png
Species: Snow leopards

Accepted

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Form
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Sliver
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Max
Tagged or free?:tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: find a way to break me out
Personality: TBRP?
Medications the humans are giving?: daily vitamins.
Can you speak or mute?:speak
Other: he is a pup
Ideas?: nope
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/01/78/4a0178f9e5c73bb1f80c1118a30e4054.jpg
Species: Canis lupus or wolf

Blue Jay
May 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Form:
Zoo or Geographic name: Star
Tagged or Free: Tagged
Find a way to break out or just kill: Probably find a way to break out
Personality: Luna or Star is very restless to get out of the zoo. She is short-tempered, always ready to use her claws if she wants to. She is normally tense around people. At night, you may find her trying to break out of her exhibit, so you can find bite marks on the entrance to it. Also, she has ever-growing insanity. Otherwise, when her medications are in effect, she is relaxed and carefree.
Medications the humans are giving: Vitamins and some special medications to keep her under control.
Can you speak or mute: Speak
Other: One and a half years old
Ideas?: Maybe she might be put on the death roll for her growing insanity (the humans might think of it as incurable rabies), but be saved somehow?
Appearance: A jet black wolf with sharp blue eyes and a flash of white on her forehead shaped like a five-pointed star almost. She stands a little short for her species, but that makes her exceptionally fast at running.
Species: Timber Wolf

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Form:
Zoo or Geographic name: Star
Tagged or Free: Tagged
Find a way to break out or just kill: Probably find a way to break out
Personality: Luna or Star is very restless to get out of the zoo. She is short-tempered, always ready to use her claws if she wants to. She is normally tense around people. At night, you may find her trying to break out of her exhibit, so you can find bite marks on the entrance to it. Also, she has ever-growing insanity. Otherwise, when her medications are in effect, she is relaxed and carefree.
Medications the humans are giving: Vitamins and some special medications to keep her under control.
Can you speak or mute: Speak
Other: One and a half years old
Ideas?: Maybe she might be put on the death roll for her growing insanity (the humans might think of it as incurable rabies), but be saved somehow?
Appearance: A jet black wolf with sharp blue eyes and a flash of white on her forehead shaped like a five-pointed star almost. She stands a little short for her species, but that makes her exceptionally fast at running.
Species: Timber Wolf

Accepted!

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Starstar when do we start?

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Starstar when do we start?

I was waiting until more humans were applied here, but go ahead.

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 06:05 PM
I was waiting until more humans were applied here, but go ahead.
(Oh ok)

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 06:27 PM
(I'll make another human since I kinda want to make the really grumpy stressed out character)
Name: Derek
Can you speak to the animals?: Yes
Shift times: 9:00 pm - 2:00 am
Family?: He does not talk to them anymore.
Why did you take this career?: hopefully one day work he wants to make his own zoo, this will help him by learning what to do in a Zoo.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/78/44/ed/7844eda22775b9b0f999d5ac54094cc6.jpg
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them?: despite how he acts he does not want any of the animals Euthanized he would much rather listen to them.

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
(I'll make another human since I kinda want to make the really grumpy stressed out character)
Name: Derek
Shift times: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am
Family?: He does not talk to them anymore.
Why did you take this career?: hopefully one day work he wants to make his own zoo, this will help him by learning what to do in a Zoo.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/78/44/ed/7844eda22775b9b0f999d5ac54094cc6.jpg
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them?: despite how he acts he does not want any of the animals Euthanized he would much rather listen to them.
Imma just have ...*checks form cuz I forgot my charrie's name* ...*realizes that I never put a name for my charrie* @Starstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1956) WHY DID YOU ACCEPT MY FORM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO NAME???

I'mma just have my charrie be bffs with Derek

vellichor
May 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Zoo keeper form/geographical worker person... Thingy...form~

Name: Lily White
Shift times: full-time
Family?: n/a
Why did you take this career?: Passionate about animals, makes her feel loved (especially when the animals talk to her)
Looks: Hurr (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4f/94/6c/4f946cfd4f8e642506e5745736ea410c.jpg)
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them?: She listens.

Animal form~

Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Amber // Snowy Bluff
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Honey // Ice
Tagged or free?: Tagged // Tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: Break out // Eventually be killed
Personality: Both TBRP
Medications the humans are giving?: Both n/a
Can you speak or mute?: Speak // Speak
Other: They are very close. Their cages are next to one another, so they speak often.
Ideas?: naw
Appearance: Regular cheetah looks with Amber eyes // Husky looks but wolf-shaped body. Piercing icy-blue eyes.
Species: Cheetah // Half-wolf, half-husky

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 28th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Celestial, a zoo that resides north east of a large city. You could be an animal or just a normal zoo keeper. But some very strange things have been heard, maybe by 24 hour challengers hiding somewhere in the zoo? No, the animals are somehow communicating to these humans, but not all can hear their call. Only a selected few are chosen by the captive animals, and the rest may think they're insane if the chosen were to say. What will you do? Call your friend or a person you know a lunatic? Understand the person and try speaking to them yourself? And just what if you were a chosen, would you pack your bags and get the hell out?! Maybe just calm down and listen for a moment, they might need you.

Miles away, a large land filled with prey and predators reside. This is where the wild and free are, they are documented, and watched carefully by the the humans, and occasionally people come to tag or take the injured to health.

Name
Shift times:
Family?:
Looks:

Visitor form
Name:
What do you live in?:
Family?:

Animal form
Tagged or free?:
Personality:
Can you speak or mute?:
Other:
Ideas?:
Appearance:
Species:
Sasuke
The lucifer
Tagged
Kill if needed
Yes but it's a challenge to give him it
Speak only a bit
Has a brother
Maybe he attacks someone?
http://pre01.deviantart.net/16a8/th/pre/i/2015/179/b/e/xserzus_gift_commission_by_gato_iberico-d8z2qg4.png
Timber wolf

Winter
Frost
Tagged
At least try to break out
Yes if needed
Speaks a bit but not much
Has a brother
Maybe he could try to save someone else from Sasuke but ends up getting hurt badly by his brother?
http://orig04.deviantart.net/8947/f/2011/142/5/3/koura_by_ruhje-d3gze7l.jpg
Timber wolf

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Imma just have ...*checks form cuz I forgot my charrie's name* ...*realizes that I never put a name for my charrie* @Starstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1956) WHY DID YOU ACCEPT MY FORM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO NAME???

I'mma just have my charrie be bffs with Derek
XD okay??

Blue Jay
May 28th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Accepted!

Thanks ^_^

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 10:18 AM
XD okay??
Sorry! I didn't know that I forgot to give her a name.

Her real name will be Shasla, and her zoo-given name will be Bella

~Masked~
May 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sorry! I didn't know that I forgot to give her a name.

Her real name will be Shasla, and her zoo-given name will be Bella
Umm shouldn't this be told to Starstar ?

aleka!
May 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Navi
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Snap
Tagged or free?: Tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: She's going to attempt to try to kill everyone she meets, so she's going to die.
Personality: She hates everything, but she does love her brother, and she's loyal to him, and she can be a bit protective.
Medications the humans are giving?: None, and they'll probably have to knock her out first
Can you speak or mute?: Speak, but not that much.
Other: She has a brother
Ideas?: None
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/5/52/Nd1pu01ogszvog5rf9ix.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151127160943
Species: Spotted Hyena

Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Nova
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Dap (Or Dapple)
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: Maybe kill, but break out
Personality: He's more friendly and not as violent as his sister, but still will do anything to protect her. But he's still pretty relentless and cunning
Medications the humans are giving?: None
Can you speak or mute?: Speak, and he loves to talk to humans
Other: Navi's brother
Ideas?: none
Appearance: http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Hyenas-the-Largest-Clitoris-and-800-Kg-of-Pressure-on-Teeth-3.jpg

~Masked~
May 29th, 2017, 08:20 PM
(bumping up this thread! Starstar )

Bandido
May 29th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Navi
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Snap
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: She's going to attempt to try to kill everyone she meets, so she's going to die.
Personality: She hates everything, but she does love her brother, and she's loyal to him, and she can be a bit protective.
Medications the humans are giving?: None, and they'll probably have to knock her out first
Can you speak or mute?: Speak, but not that much.
Other: She has a brother
Ideas?: None
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/5/52/Nd1pu01ogszvog5rf9ix.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151127160943

Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Nova
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Dap (Or Dapple)
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: Maybe kill, but break out
Personality: He's more friendly and not as violent as his sister, but still will do anything to protect her. But he's still pretty relentless and cunning
Medications the humans are giving?: None
Can you speak or mute?: Speak, and he loves to talk to humans
Other: Navi's brother
Ideas?: none
Appearance: http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Hyenas-the-Largest-Clitoris-and-800-Kg-of-Pressure-on-Teeth-3.jpg

accepted

There are no humans for, so you can play them as NPCs))

aleka!
May 29th, 2017, 09:43 PM
accepted

There are no humans for, so you can play them as NPCs))
Okay, but when can we start?)

Bandido
May 30th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Okay, but when can we start?)

Anytime)

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Anytime)
Okay, I'll start then.)

Navi laid under some shade, gnawing and snapping at a bone that was trapped under her paw. She stared at the humans, before realizing she wasn't looking where she was eating. Huffing, the canine looked back at her paws, eating it. Nova was laying under some shade from a tree, napping, but at the same time, he was at least half awake.

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Ayumiko was asleep next to her brother snoring quietly as she slept soundly, Kenki was resting his head on his paws watching the other animals and humans growling if they got anywhere near the two, he pulled his sister closer then closed his eyes dozing of..

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Sasuke was walking with his brother but once one got close to him. He growls loudly and snaps his jaws at them but his brother bites his tail pulling him back " hi stop they were just curious." Sasuke growls loudly at winter " their curiosity will be the death of them if they try anything funny "

Slash-GNR
May 30th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Ronan
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Rose
Tagged or free?: tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: unsure atm
Personality: TBRD
Medications the humans are giving?: she is beginning to forget more and more things, so she is being given meds to help her remember more.
Can you speak or mute?: speak, loves to talk
Other: nope
Ideas?: nope
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7rd5jbCuhYk/US2qGhW81aI/AAAAAAAABfo/TxgobLC9-9c/s1600/Fennec+Foxe+cute.jpg
Species: fennec fox

dino.
May 30th, 2017, 05:35 PM

Name
Shift times:
Family?:
Looks:

Visitor form
Name:
What do you live in?:
Family?:

Animal form
Tagged or free?:
Personality:
Can you speak or mute?:
Other:
Ideas?:
Appearance:
Species:
Real name (what you were given with by parents or named self): Zero
Zoo or geographic name (what the humans call you): Zinc
Tagged or free?: tagged
Will they find away to break out or just kill?: it depends. Right now, he's thinking about just breaking out... it could change, though...
Personality:
Medications the humans are giving?: none
Can you speak or mute?: Can speak
Other:
Ideas?:
Appearance: silver-white fur with a long narrow snout, slim legs, small paws, and a zero-looking patch on his flank
Species: fox

Name: Thomas
Can you speak to the animals?: yes
Shift times: 12:00am-6:00am (he's the night shift/night guard)
Family?: open
Why did you take this career?: to find out more about animals, he's always been fascinated with them
Looks: dirty blonde hair, striking blue eyes, and glasses (http://image.dhgate.com/albu_293828121_00/1.0x0.jpg). (Look at glasses, not the man in the pic)
Do you want the animals euthanized, or will you listen to them?: Will listen, but will be a bit freaked out at first

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Snowy Bluff lowered his head. He knew he didn't belong. He knew he didn't fit in. Nobody wanted to see a half-wolf, no. He knew he was to be killed. He barely spoke anymore. Not to the keepers. Not to the wolves. His only companion was Amber. She had gotten him through some tough times. Kept him alive. But he saw how the keepers watched him. He was to die.

Amber gazed at the wolves. How they growled, and barked... yet still got along without killing each other. It amazed her how they have survived in the wild for that long. Her searching gaze rested on one wolf. Or, one half-wolf. Snowy Bluff. She and him were there for each other always. Since Amber had no one but the keepers to talk to, she turned to him, the lonely half-wolf. They became friends instantly. But she knew his fate was to die here. She saw it in how the keepers watched him at all times. How they muttered and gave each other strange looks every time they saw him. Snowy Bluff would be killed soon.

Lily walked around the zoo. She monitored the animals, occasionally stopping to chat with one or two. But she was worried about one animal in particular. Well, actually, two. Honey and Ice. She knew they were preparing to kill Ice. He didn't belong. But if they killed Ice, Honey would most likely fall into depression. So Lily had tried her hardest to keep Ice alive. She pleaded with them many times. It worked, but just for a while. Then she had to persuade them again. And again. And again. Lost in thought, Lily bumped into another keeper. "Oh, I'm sorry," she rushed, feeling embarassed.

(All are open for interaction)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Snowy Bluff lowered his head. He knew he didn't belong. He knew he didn't fit in. Nobody wanted to see a half-wolf, no. He knew he was to be killed. He barely spoke anymore. Not to the keepers. Not to the wolves. His only companion was Amber. She had gotten him through some tough times. Kept him alive. But he saw how the keepers watched him. He was to die.

Amber gazed at the wolves. How they growled, and barked... yet still got along without killing each other. It amazed her how they have survived in the wild for that long. Her searching gaze rested on one wolf. Or, one half-wolf. Snowy Bluff. She and him were there for each other always. Since Amber had no one but the keepers to talk to, she turned to him, the lonely half-wolf. They became friends instantly. But she knew his fate was to die here. She saw it in how the keepers watched him at all times. How they muttered and gave each other strange looks every time they saw him. Snowy Bluff would be killed soon.

Lily walked around the zoo. She monitored the animals, occasionally stopping to chat with one or two. But she was worried about one animal in particular. Well, actually, two. Honey and Ice. She knew they were preparing to kill Ice. He didn't belong. But if they killed Ice, Honey would most likely fall into depression. So Lily had tried her hardest to keep Ice alive. She pleaded with them many times. It worked, but just for a while. Then she had to persuade them again. And again. And again. Lost in thought, Lily bumped into another keeper. "Oh, I'm sorry," she rushed, feeling embarassed.

I'm here for you! :happyhop: ) Winter sighs softly as he begins to walk away from his brother until eventually he saw Snowy bluff, a half wolf. Which was interesting to the pure blooded wolf so in curiosity, he walks up to snowy bluff laying down in front of him watching him with ice blue eyes than with a kind smiles. He begins to speak " hello! Aren't you a beautiful creature? I just can't help but be jealous of you " he says with a kind smile.

Sasuke huffs a bit when his brother walked away for a few minutes he walks but eventually he heard his brother yell hello like he always does and he looks over to see his brother with a half wolf... a mutt in his eyes and by the way winter spoke he was interested in the wolf which was a bad thing in the eyes of a pure blood wolf like him. He growls loudly as he yells " winter! Get away from that mutt!" He says as he begins to walk over to them.

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Kenki opened his eyes gazing around he stopped at the cheetah and wolf a low growl coming from deep in his throat, He never liked wolves especially since that wasn't even a wolf but a hybrid of some sort he found it disgusting he wondered how it could live with itself knowing it was creature that should've never had existed,He looked at the form of his sleeping sister who groaned and started waking up he stopped his growling and smiled as she yawned "Well Hello sleepy head, had a nice sleep?" he asked jokingly but Ayumiko looked a bit sad "Who were you growling at?" she asked tilting her head he Kenki simply said "That disgusting hybrid" he was surprised as she stood and began to walk to the edge of their enclosure smiling, quickly he hopped up and followed her standing next to her when she stopped he worried for her especially since his sister was blind, The small snow leopard smiled widely at the two despite not being able to see them she could hear them quite well "Hello!" she said cheerily while her brother just growled lowly and looked away.

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM
I'm here for you! :happyhop: ) Winter sighs softly as he begins to walk away from his brother until eventually he saw Snowy bluff, a half wolf. Which was interesting to the pure blooded wolf so in curiosity, he walks up to snowy bluff laying down in front of him watching him with ice blue eyes than with a kind smiles. He begins to speak " hello! Aren't you a beautiful creature? I just can't help but be jealous of you " he says with a kind smile.

Sasuke huffs a bit when his brother walked away for a few minutes he walks but eventually he heard his brother yell hello like he always does and he looks over to see his brother with a half wolf... a mutt in his eyes and by the way winter spoke he was interested in the wolf which was a bad thing in the eyes of a pure blood wolf like him. He growls loudly as he yells " winter! Get away from that mutt!" He says as he begins to walk over to them.

Snowy Bluff lifted his head as he saw Winter approach. He had expected teasing, but instead received kindness. He gave a small smile, and spoke softly. "Really? Thanks. You seem nice. Can I-" Just then, another pure wolf approached. This one looked mean and Snowy Bluff lowered his head again as he approached. 'Mutt... I guess that's all I am to some wolves...' he sighed. "Go ahead," he barked to Winter. "I'll be okay..." he said, trying to convince Winter and himself that statement was true.

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Kenki opened his eyes gazing around he stopped at the cheetah and wolf a low growl coming from deep in his throat, He never liked wolves especially since that wasn't even a wolf but a hybrid of some sort he found it disgusting he wondered how it could live with itself knowing it was creature that should've never had existed,He looked at the form of his sleeping sister who groaned and started waking up he stopped his growling and smiled as she yawned "Well Hello sleepy head, had a nice sleep?" he asked jokingly but Ayumiko looked a bit sad "Who were you growling at?" she asked tilting her head he Kenki simply said "That disgusting hybrid" he was surprised as she stood and began to walk to the edge of their enclosure smiling, quickly he hopped up and followed her standing next to her when she stopped he worried for her especially since his sister was blind, The small snow leopard smiled widely at the two despite not being able to see them she could hear them quite well "Hello!" she said cheerily while her brother just growled lowly and looked away.

As an introvert, Snowy Bluff never enjoyed attention. But he smiled at the approaching wolf. "Hello, I'm-" he was again cut off as he heard a growl.

(I'm trying to knd of combine your and Sasukewolf's interactions sorry it is short >~<)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Snowy Bluff lifted his head as he saw Winter approach. He had expected teasing, but instead received kindness. He gave a small smile, and spoke softly. "Really? Thanks. You seem nice. Can I-" Just then, another pure wolf approached. This one looked mean and Snowy Bluff lowered his head again as he approached. 'Mutt... I guess that's all I am to some wolves...' he sighed. "Go ahead," he barked to Winter. "I'll be okay..." he said, trying to convince Winter and himself that statement was true.
Winter immediately stands up, standing in front of Snowy Bluff growling loudly at his brother " you take that back Sasuke! He's still a wolf no matter what! And a we wolves stick together no matter what!" Sasuke growls loudly " you're really are going to do this protect a half breed mutt just because of his half wolf blood." Winter growls loudly showing his fangs " I said take that back. He's not a mutt and never will be he's a wolf no matter what and yes even if it means I have to fight you just to keep by my side as my pack!" Sasuke said nothing than laughs a soft kind laugh." Fine you win I'll take it back." He says as he sits down in front of them as winters tail wags happily " nope I won't forgive you that easily you need to say sorry to him and call him a wolf!" Sasuke rolls his eyes as he smiles " fine. Hi snow wolf!" He says calling Snowy by a new nickname " forgive me for earlier just wanted to see what my brother would do for a half breed like you but I guess you're part of our little pack don't worry we'll protect you " he says now in a kind voice.

Bandido
May 30th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Any forms that Have been made are Accepted!!

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 10:12 PM
As an introvert, Snowy Bluff never enjoyed attention. But he smiled at the approaching wolf. "Hello, I'm-" he was again cut off as he heard a growl.

(I'm trying to knd of combine your and Sasukewolf's interactions sorry it is short >~<)
(Oh sorry I didn't even realize that sasuke posted, also there both snow leopards ;w; )
The snow leopard turned to her brother "Kenki,stop growling!"she said swatting at his nose but missing completely Kenki stared at Snowy Bluff flattening his ears he turned around letting out another small growl before walking away and sitting by himself Ayumiko laughed nervously "S-Sorry he is very aggressive.." she sighed looking away a bit.

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Winter immediately stands up, standing in front of Snowy Bluff growling loudly at his brother " you take that back Sasuke! He's still a wolf no matter what! And a we wolves stick together no matter what!" Sasuke growls loudly " you're really are going to do this protect a half breed mutt just because of his half wolf blood." Winter growls loudly showing his fangs " I said take that back. He's not a mutt and never will be he's a wolf no matter what and yes even if it means I have to fight you just to keep by my side as my pack!" Sasuke said nothing than laughs a soft kind laugh." Fine you win I'll take it back." He says as he sits down in front of them as winters tail wags happily " nope I won't forgive you that easily you need to say sorry to him and call him a wolf!" Sasuke rolls his eyes as he smiles " fine. Hi snow wolf!" He says calling Snowy by a new nickname " forgive me for earlier just wanted to see what my brother would do for a half breed like you but I guess you're part of our little pack don't worry we'll protect you " he says now in a kind voice.

Snowy Bluff watched the argument between Sasuke and Winter with agony. He hated to be a source of conflict. Especially between the two brothers who seemed very close. As he was about to speak, Sasuke's attitude suddenly changed from aggressive to almost kind. He glanced at Ayumiko, and finally spoke. "Okay..." he barked in a very small voice, baffled by what had just happened. He turned back to Ayumiko and finished. "Um, my name is Snowy Bluff... and that's fine, so are most wolves here." he spoke shyly, slightly shocked by all the attention.

(Oh oops ;w; )

Amber watched the scene unfold before her eyes. She was concerned for Snowy Bluff, but what could she do? She couldn't yowl, couldn't fight for him, couldn't even speak for him. All she could do was watch in agony and fear.
Sasukewolf (madness) MoonHeart & Friends

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Sasuke nods " okay.... I'll call you frosty instead " winter laughs softly " always with the nicknames with him also my name is winter and this is my brother Sasuke. He may seem bad but he's actually a big softie to cuties like you " he says with a playful smile as Sasuke playfully snaps his jaws at winter " shut up " he says as he looks at snowy " so...." he begins to think a bit " can you... you know howl?" He asks out of curiosity

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sasuke nods " okay.... I'll call you frosty instead " winter laughs softly " always with the nicknames with him also my name is winter and this is my brother Sasuke. He may seem bad but he's actually a big softie to cuties like you " he says with a playful smile as Sasuke playfully snaps his jaws at winter " shut up " he says as he looks at snowy " so...." he begins to think a bit " can you... you know howl?" He asks out of curiosity

Snowy Bluff stood up, becoming more comfortable. "Of course I can howl!" he replied with a doglike grin. "But I'm sure yours is much more... howly than mine." he barked, chuckling at his own statement.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Winter laughs softly " that's interesting!" He says with a wagging tail as Sasuke nods " okay next question are you interested in males or female?" He asks with a smile as winter just looks at Sasuke " wait... hey! No! I saw him first!" Sasuke playfully growls " and I have to guts to ask so be a good little brother and watch a real wolf catch his prey " winter huffs " over my dead body " Sasuke stands up and laughs " than bring it baby brother!"

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Winter laughs softly " that's interesting!" He says with a wagging tail as Sasuke nods " okay next question are you interested in males or female?" He asks with a smile as winter just looks at Sasuke " wait... hey! No! I saw him first!" Sasuke playfully growls " and I have to guts to ask so be a good little brother and watch a real wolf catch his prey " winter huffs " over my dead body " Sasuke stands up and laughs " than bring it baby brother!"

Snowy Bluff shrugged. "Well, both. I'm, well, bisexual," he barked in reply. He wagged his tail in amusement as he watched the brothers playfully argue again. "Well, yes, you did spot me first. But Sasuke asked. So I don't know," he barked playfully, joining in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Snowy Bluff shrugged. "Well, both. I'm, well, bisexual," he barked in reply. He wagged his tail in amusement as he watched the brothers playfully argue again. "Well, yes, you did spot me first. But Sasuke asked. So I don't know," he barked playfully, joining in.
Sasuke smiles " that means I have-" winter growls playfully " oh really? " he begins to walk up to snowy and whisper in a low husky voice into his ear saying " than how about becoming my snow angel? Mi amor ( my love in Spanish) " he smiles as he steps back " and remember Daring when I call you a snow angel you're as beautiful as the angels above only more stunning " Sasuke laughs softly " is that really all you got?"

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Snowy Bluff watched the argument between Sasuke and Winter with agony. He hated to be a source of conflict. Especially between the two brothers who seemed very close. As he was about to speak, Sasuke's attitude suddenly changed from aggressive to almost kind. He glanced at Ayumiko, and finally spoke. "Okay..." he barked in a very small voice, baffled by what had just happened. He turned back to Ayumiko and finished. "Um, my name is Snowy Bluff... and that's fine, so are most wolves here." he spoke shyly, slightly shocked by all the attention.

(Oh oops ;w; )

Amber watched the scene unfold before her eyes. She was concerned for Snowy Bluff, but what could she do? She couldn't yowl, couldn't fight for him, couldn't even speak for him. All she could do was watch in agony and fear.
Sasukewolf (madness) MoonHeart & Friends
Ayumiko smiled,"I'm Ayumiko." she said the realizing he was a bit overwhelmed with the attention she turned to Amber "Hi sorry I didn't say hello to you before.. what's your name?" she asked happily her fluffy tail swishing side to side as she sat patiently waiting for her to respond.

Blue Jay
May 31st, 2017, 01:43 PM
Luna didn't even pay attention to the scene before her. The wolf just paced back and forth rapidly, thinking and muttering to herself randomly by the exit of her exhibit. She could imagine the zookeepers, tranquilizing her and putting her down, although there was another half-breed that would possibly be killed. 'I would rather die than be in this piece of junk you would call a place to live!' The black wolf mused to herself.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 03:42 PM
Shasla padded around her enclosure, wishing for someone to talk to.
(sorry for short post not much time)

vellichor
May 31st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sasuke smiles " that means I have-" winter growls playfully " oh really? " he begins to walk up to snowy and whisper in a low husky voice into his ear saying " than how about becoming my snow angel? Mi amor ( my love in Spanish) " he smiles as he steps back " and remember Daring when I call you a snow angel you're as beautiful as the angels above only more stunning " Sasuke laughs softly " is that really all you got?"

Snowy Bluff felt warm. He blushed and squirmed a little. "Well, Winter," he began. "You are a kind, sweet wolf. Every time I see you, my world gets a little brighter. Even in this wretched place, I see goodness. It's you." Snowy Bluff grinned. "And Sasuke, you are strong, kind, and handsome." he pawed at the ground. "You are my rock. I couldn't survive without you." he stood, content, his glance flickering from Sasuke to Winter and back again.

Ayumiko smiled,"I'm Ayumiko." she said the realizing he was a bit overwhelmed with the attention she turned to Amber "Hi sorry I didn't say hello to you before.. what's your name?" she asked happily her fluffy tail swishing side to side as she sat patiently waiting for her to respond.

Amber spotted the snow leopard. She lifted her head, and gave a small smile. "I'm Amber. Nice to meet you." She tilted her head to the side. "Is that your brother over there?" she asked, flicking her tail toward the other snow leopard.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 31st, 2017, 03:50 PM
Winter smiles as Sasukes tail wags a bit as he begins to think " ... then how about choosing between us of course you can take your time but just know we both love you and want you so choose well and we'll accept whatever you choose... especially if it's this idiot " winter ignores Sasuke and licks snowys head " aww I love you too " he says with a wagging tail

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Snowy Bluff felt warm. He blushed and squirmed a little. "Well, Winter," he began. "You are a kind, sweet wolf. Every time I see you, my world gets a little brighter. Even in this wretched place, I see goodness. It's you." Snowy Bluff grinned. "And Sasuke, you are strong, kind, and handsome." he pawed at the ground. "You are my rock. I couldn't survive without you." he stood, content, his glance flickering from Sasuke to Winter and back again.

Amber spotted the snow leopard. She lifted her head, and gave a small smile. "I'm Amber. Nice to meet you." She tilted her head to the side. "Is that your brother over there?" she asked, flicking her tail toward the other snow leopard.
Ayumiko nodded "yeah, he is he doesn't like being around anyone to be exact" she trailed of looking a little sad then she smiled widely again "Amber? Is snowy bluff like a brother to you?" She asked quickly changing the subject about her brother because she knew better then to talk about him when he didn't know.

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Navi snorted. "Nothing to do these days." The hyena mumbled, half to herself. Letting her jaw slightly hang slack, she trotted over to her smaller brother, nudging him awake. "Go away.. stop bothering me." Nova replied, not moving or opening his eyes. I swear- I can't do this today. He thought. "Fine." She said, a ear flicking. Well, she had to get him up, and this was mostly her last resort to anything that involved her brother. She started to kind of semi-circle him, before suddenly darting in and nipping his flank. Well, that definitely got him awake, he yelled, scrambling to his paws, ears flattened. "Hey!" He yelped, sitting down to examine it. Yeah, I thought it didn't draw blood. Nova thought, but he was still a bit mad at her.
(Anyone they can interact with?)

vellichor
May 31st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Winter smiles as Sasukes tail wags a bit as he begins to think " ... then how about choosing between us of course you can take your time but just know we both love you and want you so choose well and we'll accept whatever you choose... especially if it's this idiot " winter ignores Sasuke and licks snowys head " aww I love you too " he says with a wagging tail

Snowy Bluff sighed. "I don't know..." he mused. "I think I need some time to think about this..." he lowered his head.

(So... short... augh...)

Ayumiko nodded "yeah, he is he doesn't like being around anyone to be exact" she trailed of looking a little sad then she smiled widely again "Amber? Is snowy bluff like a brother to you?" She asked quickly changing the subject about her brother because she knew better then to talk about him when he didn't know.

Amber nodded. "He is," she replied. "We have gotten each other through some hard times." the cheetah sighed, remembering when they were only a few moons old...
Amber shook her head and scolded herself. Then, she added, "But something terrible is going to happen." she stared to tear up. "I've seen it in the way the keepers watch him. And how they mumble and shoot dark looks at him. I've seen it before..." Amber sniffed. "They're going to kill him..."

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 10:30 PM
Snowy Bluff sighed. "I don't know..." he mused. "I think I need some time to think about this..." he lowered his head.

(So... short... augh...)

Amber nodded. "He is," she replied. "We have gotten each other through some hard times." the cheetah sighed, remembering when they were only a few moons old...
Amber shook her head and scolded herself. Then, she added, "But something terrible is going to happen." she stared to tear up. "I've seen it in the way the keepers watch him. And how they mumble and shoot dark looks at him. I've seen it before..." Amber sniffed. "They're going to kill him..."
The snow leopard looked horrified "W-What? why?! He's just as normal as any other wolf even if he is a hybrid.." she said obviously upset she hated the idea of another being killed it was just wrong! "It can't be because he is a hybrid!" she added the thought scared her down to the bone, Ayumiko flattened her ears and sat down tail wrapped around her paws surely they couldn't just kill him..

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 11:41 PM
Amber sighed. "Well, yes, part is because he is a half-breed. But that's not the biggest thing," she leaned in and whispered, "I have a human... friend named Lily. She's been keeping Snowy alive. And she's told me the reason he is to be killed..." the cheetah trailed off, tearing up again. "It's... because..." she tried and tried, but her voice died every time she tried to tell.

Lily walked by the wolf exhibit to see Snowy Bluff getting lots of attention, which she was grateful for. He needed to socialize every once in a while. She also saw a lonely wolf hanging around the back of the exhibit. She stopped, made sure no one was looking and spoke. "Hello. My name Lily. I won't hurt you. What your name?" She attempted to speak in wolf tongue. She was learning, but it took practice.

Luna's attention was suddenly pried away by a human, no, a zookeeper. 'Gee, she needs to learn some grammar,' was her first thought, 'Or is she deliberately talking to me as if I am some alien?' Shaking her head as she padded over to Lily, she replied, "Name's Luna, but the other humans call me Star. And you already hurt my conscience, so can you really speak to me like a real human would?" The wolf felt a little snappy towards her, but she deserved it, and she was positive.

~Masked~
June 2nd, 2017, 12:42 AM
Amber sighed. "Well, yes, part is because he is a half-breed. But that's not the biggest thing," she leaned in and whispered, "I have a human... friend named Lily. She's been keeping Snowy alive. And she's told me the reason he is to be killed..." the cheetah trailed off, tearing up again. "It's... because..." she tried and tried, but her voice died every time she tried to tell.

Lily walked by the wolf exhibit to see Snowy Bluff getting lots of attention, which she was grateful for. He needed to socialize every once in a while. She also saw a lonely wolf hanging around the back of the exhibit. She stopped, made sure no one was looking and spoke. "Hello. My name Lily. I won't hurt you. What your name?" She attempted to speak in wolf tongue. She was learning, but it took practice.
Ayumiko leaned closer to Amber placing her muzzle on top of the cheetahs, "You don't have to tell me..I understand...having to ever even think of that happening to another so close to you...They were thinking of doing the same to Kenki..but realized it would take too much of an effect of me..because.." she spoke softly her eyes closed "I wouldn't be able to do much since I'm blind and he guides me around also he protects me from other snow leopards who try and attack me because they think i'm weak.." Ayumiko trailed of small droplets of water now fell down her cheeks "S-So don't give up on trying because they aren't all heartless, Just know you have me and many others on your side and im sure we can do something..I promise you.." she finally finished she did not pull away from Amber at all though.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 03:08 AM
Shasla padded around her enclosure, wishing for someone to talk to.
(sorry for short post not much time)
Navi snorted. "Nothing to do these days." The hyena mumbled, half to herself. Letting her jaw slightly hang slack, she trotted over to her smaller brother, nudging him awake. "Go away.. stop bothering me." Nova replied, not moving or opening his eyes. I swear- I can't do this today. He thought. "Fine." She said, a ear flicking. Well, she had to get him up, and this was mostly her last resort to anything that involved her brother. She started to kind of semi-circle him, before suddenly darting in and nipping his flank. Well, that definitely got him awake, he yelled, scrambling to his paws, ears flattened. "Hey!" He yelped, sitting down to examine it. Yeah, I thought it didn't draw blood. Nova thought, but he was still a bit mad at her.
(Anyone they can interact with?)
Shasla watched the hyenas, wondering if it would be worth it to talk to them.

vellichor
June 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
Luna's attention was suddenly pried away by a human, no, a zookeeper. 'Gee, she needs to learn some grammar,' was her first thought, 'Or is she deliberately talking to me as if I am some alien?' Shaking her head as she padded over to Lily, she replied, "Name's Luna, but the other humans call me Star. And you already hurt my conscience, so can you really speak to me like a real human would?" The wolf felt a little snappy towards her, but she deserved it, and she was positive.

Lily, who looked visibly hurt, sighed. She tried, but always ended up failing. She muttered to herself, "Remind me to take more wolf lessons..." She tried speaking to the wolf again. "I'm sorry," she barked. "I'm not very fluent in wolf." This was the first phrase she learned to say, and a phrase she knew by heart. She was almost proud. Almost.

Ayumiko leaned closer to Amber placing her muzzle on top of the cheetahs, "You don't have to tell me..I understand...having to ever even think of that happening to another so close to you...They were thinking of doing the same to Kenki..but realized it would take too much of an effect of me..because.." she spoke softly her eyes closed "I wouldn't be able to do much since I'm blind and he guides me around also he protects me from other snow leopards who try and attack me because they think i'm weak.." Ayumiko trailed of small droplets of water now fell down her cheeks "S-So don't give up on trying because they aren't all heartless, Just know you have me and many others on your side and im sure we can do something..I promise you.." she finally finished she did not pull away from Amber at all though.

Amber nodded sadly. "My human friend, Lily, is trying her best. She's kept him alive this far." she gave a sad smile. "Most animals don't trust humans, but she's been nothing but kind to all of us. I really trust her," she sighed. "Thanks, you know. For comforting me. Not very many animals talk to me much."

Blue Jay
June 2nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
Lily, who looked visibly hurt, sighed. She tried, but always ended up failing. She muttered to herself, "Remind me to take more wolf lessons..." She tried speaking to the wolf again. "I'm sorry," she barked. "I'm not very fluent in wolf." This was the first phrase she learned to say, and a phrase she knew by heart. She was almost proud. Almost.

Amber nodded sadly. "My human friend, Lily, is trying her best. She's kept him alive this far." she gave a sad smile. "Most animals don't trust humans, but she's been nothing but kind to all of us. I really trust her," she sighed. "Thanks, you know. For comforting me. Not very many animals talk to me much."

Luna sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I sound snappy. It's just normal. Besides, I don't want anyone to miss me when I'm dead," She began, "Which might be soon." The wolf muttered the last part to herself so low that she was quite unsure if Lily could hear. Anyway, Luna did swear to herself that she was going to either break out or die. They would both end in freedom, that was for sure. And she would do anything to get out of this hectic place, even kill.

aleka!
June 2nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Shasla watched the hyenas, wondering if it would be worth it to talk to them.
Nova looked behind his larger sister, noticing the other animal watching them. I wonder what they want? He wondered, flicking a ear. He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go talk to the animal stalking us." He said, walking past her. "Okay fine, do whatever you want." She said with a snort, glaring at him. The male just snorted in reply, then sat down, looking at the animal. "Hey.. who are you?"

CravenU
June 2nd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sounds interesting

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Nova looked behind his larger sister, noticing the other animal watching them. I wonder what they want? He wondered, flicking a ear. He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go talk to the animal stalking us." He said, walking past her. "Okay fine, do whatever you want." She said with a snort, glaring at him. The male just snorted in reply, then sat down, looking at the animal. "Hey.. who are you?" "Shasla."
(winner of short reply award because writers block)

~Masked~
June 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM

Ayumiko shakily sighed, "I understand..Kenki being aggressive and all well he has tried to attack a few other animals before but thats okay he better now, That name of the human it seems familiar...but I can't remember why.. " she looked to be deep in thought for a few moments then she almost jumped as she finally remembered "Oh yeah! I did hear her talking to Kenki once or twice, I couldn't understand what he said since I don't know the humans language I think it was about trying to give me some vitamins he hates it thinking they're going poison us.." she gave a weak laugh looking a bit nervous "Again if you need me or maybe even Kenki..you can just ask" Ayumiko said quickly.

~Masked~
June 8th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Ayumiko shakily sighed, "I understand..Kenki being aggressive and all well he has tried to attack a few other animals before but thats okay he better now, That name of the human it seems familiar...but I can't remember why.. " she looked to be deep in thought for a few moments then she almost jumped as she finally remembered "Oh yeah! I did hear her talking to Kenki once or twice, I couldn't understand what he said since I don't know the humans language I think it was about trying to give me some vitamins he hates it thinking they're going poison us.." she gave a weak laugh looking a bit nervous "Again if you need me or maybe even Kenki..you can just ask" Ayumiko said quickly.
Eclipse

Blue Jay
June 8th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Luna sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I sound snappy. It's just normal. Besides, I don't want anyone to miss me when I'm dead," She began, "Which might be soon." The wolf muttered the last part to herself so low that she was quite unsure if Lily could hear. Anyway, Luna did swear to herself that she was going to either break out or die. They would both end in freedom, that was for sure. And she would do anything to get out of this hectic place, even kill.

Bump

Eclipse