PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan or RiverClan?

TheNyanCatMinecart
July 6th, 2023, 09:54 PM
EDIT: The poll’s a tie at the moment, but I’ve decided on TC! Thank you all for voting!

Hello, all!

I’m planning on creating a new character sometime this month and plopping her into a Clan. The problem is, I don’t know which! I don’t want WindClan - I already have two OCs there, and I want to try something new - or ShadowClan - I don’t want my OC to grow up in their bloodthirsty, hostile environment. So, it’s a choice between ThunderClan and RiverClan! I’ve rarely roleplayed in these two Clans, so this should be fun. I just can’t decide who I want to go to! What do you think? By the way, I can’t provide any information on my new character because I don’t know much about her yet - I’d just like to hear your opinions on which Clan you think she’d be best in.

Please mention me: TheNyanCatMinecart!

Dakotaa
July 6th, 2023, 09:57 PM
TheNyanCatMinecart RiverClan, I’m totally not biased lol.but honestly, ThunderClan is going down a ShadowClan route so River is ur best bet for something new

alkaline
July 6th, 2023, 09:57 PM
this is thunderclan propaganda TheNyanCatMinecart
it's just fun there I think, even though like shadowclan's knocking on their backdoor. could make for violence in the future so maybe not if you want something calm

dino.
July 7th, 2023, 08:12 AM
i'm biased uwu TheNyanCatMinecart come to thunderclan, we have cookies and movie nights

Katiethewolfchild
July 7th, 2023, 08:29 AM
RiverClan. TheNyanCatMinecart

Estelle
July 7th, 2023, 08:51 AM
Join RiverClan, we've got chaos I mean peace and the magic of friendship
(Totally not bias, not at all)

Omari
July 7th, 2023, 08:58 AM
TheNyanCatMinecart also not biased at all !! Totallyyy,, come to thc <33

Tecumori
July 7th, 2023, 09:05 AM
Join us in Riverclan we have water and water and more water~

elaif
July 7th, 2023, 09:05 AM
Thc is GOATED, come there and you will thrive

iliri
July 7th, 2023, 09:25 AM
Join us in ThC, Nyan. We have tons of candy and snacks just for newcomers. TheNyanCatMinecart

poppy
July 7th, 2023, 10:02 AM
JOIN TC it's very exciting and fun, and now they're like badass like shc but without the murdery stuff (except for crackles) and its about to have some cool plots going down
join tc and u get to be in the club TheNyanCatMinecart