PDA

View Full Version : Steven Universe RP

appariitiion
May 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Okay so I'm really bored right now so I guess I'm making this.
Please have some knowledge of the show before roleplaying. Please.
You can be characters from the show, just stay in character. (That means don't ship characters that aren't canonly in a couple.)

Form for Fan-Made Humans:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Association with Gems:
Other:

Form for Fan-Made Gems

Gem:
Pronouns:
Era:
Appearance:
Personality:
Allegiance:
Powers (Don't go overboard):
Weapon:
Other:

aleka!
May 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I'm tempted to join this but I've only watched the first season and a few episodes after that

appariitiion
May 20th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Gem: Blue Topaz
Pronouns: They/them
Era: technically 1st
Appearance: Around 5'5, surprisingly skinny for her gem. Blue short sleeve t-shirt with 2 darker stripes on the front, loose white-blue pants, short gray-blue hair, and light blue skin.
Personality: TBRP'd
Allegiance: Neither
Powers (Don't go overboard): Slight hydrokineses.
Weapon: Nunchucks, but she never uses them xD
Other: Long years ago at the beginning of the war, she was put in a kindergarten to be a messenger instead of a soldier. She developed a little slow, and she came out at a time where they didn't really need her. So she just stayed on Earth and yeah.

cute skeleton
May 20th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I will join this tomorrow

appariitiion
May 20th, 2017, 11:28 PM
I'm tempted to join this but I've only watched the first season and a few episodes after that
((if you want to))

Bandido
May 20th, 2017, 11:32 PM
You can be characters from the show, just stay in character. (That means don't ship characters that aren't canonly in a couple.)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Association with Gems:
Other:

Form for Fan-Made Gems

Gem:
Pronouns:
Era:
Appearance:
Personality:
Allegiance:
Weapon:
Other:

Gem: aquamarine
Pronouns: she/ her
Era: idk
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_kJnr7GxjKJKsxI6SYZcgSZUDYexo-IrBtZcZXKYpn6Jf2dk
Personality: Twisted, carefree, loyal to the diamonds
Allegiance: home world/the diamonds
Powers (Don't go overboard): magic I guess
Weapon: black and white wand
Other: that accent, lol

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Gem: Citrine
Pronouns: he/him
Era: idk man recent
Appearance: Lanky, short orange hair, dark orange combat boots, dark yellow skin, and a standard Homeworld gem outfit
Personality: Citrine is somewhat carefree, but of course, not when it comes to matters relating to the diamonds. He's as loyal as the next gem and doesn't really stop to think of what he's doing, other than to just follow orders.
Allegiance: The Diamonds (Yellow Diamond)
Powers: Not sure if this is a power but he is very agile.
Weapon: A long, dark yellow spear with orange gem blades on both edges
Other: W O O male gem ftw

appariitiion
May 20th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Name: Aquamarine
Pronouns: her/She/
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_kJnr7GxjKJKsxI6SYZcgSZUDYexo-IrBtZcZXKYpn6Jf2dk
Personality: twisted? Tbrp'd, it's really hard to explain >.<
Association with Gems: the diamonds? And topaz
Other: nope
Accepted lol you could have just said "I want to be aquamarine" xD

appariitiion
May 20th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Gem: Citrine
Pronouns: he/him
Era: idk man recent
Appearance: Lanky, short orange hair, dark orange combat boots, dark yellow skin, and a standard Homeworld gem outfit
Personality: Citrine is somewhat carefree, but of course, not when it comes to matters relating to the diamonds. He's as loyal as the next gem and doesn't really stop to think of what he's doing, other than to just follow orders.
Allegiance: The Diamonds (Yellow Diamond)
Powers: Not sure if this is a power but he is very agile.
Weapon: A long, dark yellow spear with orange gem blades on both edges
Other: W O O male gem ftw
Accepted

Role
May 21st, 2017, 01:25 AM

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Association with Gems:
Other:

Form for Fan-Made Gems

Gem:
Pronouns:
Era:
Appearance:
Personality:
Allegiance:
Weapon:
Other:

Gem: Black Cat's Eye (called Cat or Cat's Eye for short)
Pronouns: She/Her Them/They
Era: pretty new
Appearance: She's a bit curvy, and has light grey skin. Her hair is short and spiky, and the top resembles cat ears. She wears a large black sweater and a dark grey scarf that covers her neck and chin. She also wears a black skirt, and leggings. Despite her cutesy look, she's not one to be messed with.
Personality: Cat's Eye is rather careful and suspicious. She doesn't take to strangers easily, and has trust issues. She's witty and is known for her sharp tongue.
Allegiance: she originally was made in White Diamond's sector, but rebelled and left before they could shatter her. Her allegiance is with no one.
Powers: none.
Weapon: Claws
Other: nothing yeet

cute skeleton
May 21st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Gem: heliotrope crystal
Era: 1st era
Appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/7748/i/2014/089/e/6/heliotrope__helin__crystal_gem_by_kiranohara-d7c6vxa.png (the crystal is the shape of the normal crystal not jagged crystals along her back)
Personality: tbrped
Allegiance: none right now
Powers (Don't go overboard): basically being able to change colors and being see threw (goes to her feelings most of the time)
Weapon: bow
Other: she was meant to work for blue diamond but when she found out what was going on she left not wanting to be part of it.

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Gem: Blue Labradorite/ Red Labradorite
Pronouns: Both are He/Him
Era: Both 1st
Appearance: http://orig00.deviantart.net/7d7f/f/2015/063/e/4/gem_oc_both_by_prpldragonart-d8kfxkh.png
Personality: TBRP'D
Allegiance: Crystal Gems/ Homeworld (belongs to Yellow Diamond)
Powers (Don't go overboard): Flight
Weapon: The knife things on their arms
Other: Nope

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 12:30 PM
Gem: Kyonite
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Era: 2nd
Appearance: http://pre15.deviantart.net/ab0f/th/pre/i/2015/072/d/1/kyanite_by_aseret15-d8llwel.png
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Excited, happy
Allegiance: Rebel
Powers (Don't go overboard): He can blink, otherwise known as Rearrangance, can summon whips from his wrists.
Weapon: Scyte & Whips
Other: Has self-worth issues

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 12:46 PM
Gem: Black Cat's Eye (called Cat or Cat's Eye for short)
Pronouns: She/Her Them/They
Era: pretty new
Appearance: She's a bit curvy, and has light grey skin. Her hair is short and spiky, and the top resembles cat ears. She wears a large black sweater and a dark grey scarf that covers her neck and chin. She also wears a black skirt, and leggings. Despite her cutesy look, she's not one to be messed with.
Personality: Cat's Eye is rather careful and suspicious. She doesn't take to strangers easily, and has trust issues. She's witty and is known for her sharp tongue.
Allegiance: she originally was made in White Diamond's sector, but rebelled and left before they could shatter her. Her allegiance is with no one.
Powers: none.
Weapon: Claws
Other: nothing yeet

Accepted owo

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 12:47 PM
We can start whenever now

Serendipity
May 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Association with Gems:
Other:

Form for Fan-Made Gems

Gem:
Pronouns:
Era:
Appearance:
Personality:
Allegiance:
Weapon:
Other:

Name
Jazz
Pronouns
She/her
Appearance
Uhhhhh search up 'panda anime girl'
Personality
TBRPD
Association with Gems
Is like, a female Steve
Other
Poooffff

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 01:57 PM
Name
Jazz
Pronouns
She/her
Appearance
Uhhhhh search up 'panda anime girl'
Personality
TBRPD
Association with Gems
Is like, a female Steve
Other
Poooffff

Accepted...

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Gem: heliotrope crystal
Era: 1st era
Appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/7748/i/2014/089/e/6/heliotrope__helin__crystal_gem_by_kiranohara-d7c6vxa.png (the crystal is the shape of the normal crystal not jagged crystals along her back)
Personality: tbrped
Allegiance: none right now
Powers (Don't go overboard): basically being able to change colors and being see threw (goes to her feelings most of the time)
Weapon: bow
Other: she was meant to work for blue diamond but when she found out what was going on she left not wanting to be part of it.

Accepted

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 02:17 PM
Gem: Kyonite
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Era: 2nd
Appearance: http://pre15.deviantart.net/ab0f/th/pre/i/2015/072/d/1/kyanite_by_aseret15-d8llwel.png
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Excited, happy
Allegiance: Rebel
Powers (Don't go overboard): He can blink, otherwise known as Rearrangance, can summon whips from his wrists.
Weapon: Scyte & Whips
Other: Has self-worth issues

Accepted!

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 02:17 PM
Gem: Blue Labradorite/ Red Labradorite
Pronouns: Both are He/Him
Era: Both 1st
Appearance: http://orig00.deviantart.net/7d7f/f/2015/063/e/4/gem_oc_both_by_prpldragonart-d8kfxkh.png
Allegiance: Crystal Gems/ Homeworld (belongs to Yellow Diamond)
Powers (Don't go overboard): Flight
Weapon: The knife things on their arms
Accepted

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Citrine leaned against the side of the wall in the spaceship on course for Earth. The Homeworld gem didn't bother checking if there was a pilot on board, but he knew they would be fine if the ship was using autopilot. He stood stiff hour after hour, staring straight forward intently as he awaited their arrival to the rouge colony he was assigned to claim.

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Blue Topaz wandered aimlessly around the edge of the Prime Kindergarten, almost falling off the cliff edge at times. They veered off from the side, slowly making her way into a small forest. Bugs buzzed around them, so they smacked them away. They made their way into a small clearing, sitting down on a stump. Blue Topaz made small bubbles form from a pond next to them. They popped them, bursting into droplets of water. The former messenger smiled, enjoying the bit of peace and quiet.

Role
May 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
Blue Topaz wandered aimlessly around the edge of the Prime Kindergarten, almost falling off the cliff edge at times. They veered off from the side, slowly making her way into a small forest. Bugs buzzed around them, so they smacked them away. They made their way into a small clearing, sitting down on a stump. Blue Topaz made small bubbles form from a pond next to them. They popped them, bursting into droplets of water. The former messenger smiled, enjoying the bit of peace and quiet.
Cat's Eye awoke from her daze. The escape pod she used had crashed into the earth a while ago. Did anyone hear? Probably not, she thought. Standing up, she looked at her surroundings. She landed in what seemed to be a wasteland next to a kindergarten. Great, just what I need she thought bitterly. Cat's Eye climbed out of the escape pod, and summoned her weapon. She walked to the kindergarten, and peered around. There didn't seem to be any gems in sight. Perhaps this was a forgotten kindergarten.

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Cat's Eye awoke from her daze. The escape pod she used had crashed into the earth a while ago. Did anyone hear? Probably not, she thought. Standing up, she looked at her surroundings. She landed in what seemed to be a wasteland next to a kindergarten. Great, just what I need she thought bitterly. Cat's Eye climbed out of the escape pod, and summoned her weapon. She walked to the kindergarten, and peered around. There didn't seem to be any gems in sight. Perhaps this was a forgotten kindergarten.
Blue Topaz before had heard a crash, but ignored it. They heard footsteps from behind and turned around. They saw nothing, but knew for a fact they heard something. "Hello?" They called out. "Anyone there?"

Role
May 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
Blue Topaz before had heard a crash, but ignored it. They heard footsteps from behind and turned around. They saw nothing, but knew for a fact they heard something. "Hello?" They called out. "Anyone there?"
Cat's Eye flinched at the voice and instantly pressed herself against a rock. As she did, her claws scraped against the sides of it, causing a loud screech. Cat's Eye winced and hoped the mysterious voice didn't hear.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Kyonite was whistling a tune, on the beach, twirling his whips. He chuckled as he high five'd himself. He rearranged himself into the water, splashing around, swimming. This is what it's like to be a human! He thought. He was so happy. Kyonite finally escaped from Homeworld, and became a rebel on Earth.

~Masked~
May 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
Gem: Moonstone
Pronouns: She/her
Era: 1st
Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/3998/i/2015/094/1/f/_stevenuniverse__oc_moonstone_by_westlywheatly-d8ofuhz.jpg
Personality: Moonstone isn't a very social gem, being very quiet and somehow always keeping her calm even when fighting she doesn't get very angry and tries her best to avoid the conflict though you can tell she can be sarcastic a lot.
Allegiance: At the moment she is with none.
Powers (Don't go overboard): shoots a bright white beam from her staff, Can also float quite high, able to summon familiars to fight for her (This is only used for desperate measures and takes out all her energy)
Weapon: Her staff.
Other: She is completely blind but somehow gets around very well, also used to work for White diamond like a pearl.

NichiSReady
May 21st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Gem: Clinohumite (Also goes by Summer which is the name she gave herself)
Pronouns:She, Her, etc.
Appearance: (Draw at a later date) Pale yellow skin with her orange-yellow gem lying on the underside of her wrist. Pink skirt with an light orange top that has a dark orange overlaying it. Her hair is brown and puffy, and she wears light brown boots. Her eyes are a more amber colored. Mostly looks like a human with a case of jaundice.
Personality: Quirky, positive, and overall bubbly.
Allegiance: Not with Crystal Gems, and hates Homeworld so no one
Powers (Don't go overboard): Healing, shapeshifting (Has trouble with it, so she doesn't use it) and light manipulation (Basically make light solid, but a very taxing ability)
Weapon: She doesn't know how to summon it
Other: The reason why she doesn't know certain gem abilities is because she's basically a very, very, very late bloomer. Also I know there's another Citrine I can change her gem if you'd like.

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Gem: Citrine (Also goes by Summer which is the name she gave herself)
Pronouns:She, Her, etc.
Appearance: (Draw at a later date) Pale yellow skin with her orange-yellow gem lying on the underside of her wrist. Pink skirt with an light orange top that has a dark orange overlaying it. Her hair is brown and puffy, and she wears light brown boots. Her eyes are a more amber colored. Mostly looks like a human with a case of jaundice.
Personality: Quirky, positive, and overall bubbly.
Allegiance: Not with Crystal Gems, and hates Homeworld so no one
Powers (Don't go overboard): Healing, shapeshifting (Has trouble with it, so she doesn't use it) and light manipulation (Basically make light solid, but a very taxing ability)
Weapon: She doesn't know how to summon it
Other: The reason why she doesn't know certain gem abilities is because she's basically a very, very, very late bloomer. Also I know there's another Citrine I can change her gem if you'd like.
You don't have to change her gem but it would save confusion

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Gem: Moonstone
Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/3998/i/2015/094/1/f/_stevenuniverse__oc_moonstone_by_westlywheatly-d8ofuhz.jpg
Personality: Moonstone isn't a very social gem, being very quiet and somehow always keeping her calm even when fighting she doesn't get very angry and tries her best to avoid the conflict though you can tell she can be sarcastic a lot.
Allegiance: At the moment she is with none.
Powers (Don't go overboard): shoots a bright white beam from her staff, Can also float quite high, able to summon familiars to fight for her (This is only used for desperate measures and takes out all her energy)
Weapon: Her staff.
Other: She is completely blind but somehow gets around very well, also used to work for White diamond like a pearl.
Accepted

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
(NichiSReady You don't have to change Citrine, they're both pretty alike anyway, except for their powers. :) )
Once the ship finally landed, Citrine headed out of the door and stepped onto the sand of the extensive beach. The spaceship was fairly compact, so he assumed there would be no trouble with any earthlings or"Crystal Gems". The Homeworld gen surveyed his surroundings and strolled further down the beach, in hopes of reaching the temple.

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Cat's Eye flinched at the voice and instantly pressed herself against a rock. As she did, her claws scraped against the sides of it, causing a loud screech. Cat's Eye winced and hoped the mysterious voice didn't hear.

Blue Topaz flinched at the scraping sound in reply of their voice. They walked towards where the noise came from, ready to summon their weapon even know they hoped it wouldn't be necessary. The blue gem slowly turned their head around the rock, jumping at the sight of a gem. "Who are you?!"

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
(NichiSReady You don't have to change Citrine, they're both pretty alike anyway, except for their powers. :) )
Once the ship finally landed, Citrine headed out of the door and stepped onto the sand of the extensive beach. The spaceship was fairly compact, so he assumed there would be no trouble with any earthlings or"Crystal Gems". The Homeworld gen surveyed his surroundings and strolled further down the beach, in hopes of reaching the temple.

(why hello there Mr. Harry >:3)

Kyonite quickly hid under the water, hearing a ship landing. He panicked, thinking They're after me! Please no!

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 09:09 PM
(why hello there Mr. Harry >:3)

Kyonite quickly hid under the water, hearing a ship landing. He panicked, thinking They're after me! Please no!

(We meet again, DENNYS >:>)
Citrine examined the environment. This is Earth? A bunch of sand and water?What's on the other side of that cliff? He wasn't done surveying the beach yet. The Homeworld gem looked back into the ocean, staring for a long while. A hint of movement caught his eye, but he lost the figure and came to the conclusion nothing was out of the ordinary, although he kept watch with his peripheral vision. Citrine was already growing exasperated with the dullness of the task.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 09:12 PM
(We meet again, DENNYS >:D)
Citrine examined the environment. This is Earth? A bunch of sand and water?What's on the other side of that cliff? He wasn't done surveying the beach yet. The Homeworld gem looked back into the ocean, staring for a long while. A hint of movement caught his eye, but he lost the figure and came to the conclusion nothing was out of the ordinary, although he kept watch with his peripheral vision. Citrine was already growing exasperated with the dullness of the task.

When Kyonite thought the home world gem was gone, he resurfaced, and rearranged to the beach. He flicked his wrists and his whips began to fly out of them.

~Masked~
May 21st, 2017, 09:28 PM
Moonstone eyes wandered around the area she could not see it but sense it, an image placed in her mind of it from the smell and the way everything felt so strange she could practically see it a long wood boardwalk shops lined the streets and a couple of other things too then there was the beach the waves lapping at the pale blonde sand but something was wrong, she couldn't tell what but something was not right an aura was around the area "Homeworld" she said to herself it must have been it they were here again she was sure she had felt another but ignored the feeling and just stared out to the beach.

Role
May 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Blue Topaz flinched at the scraping sound in reply of their voice. They walked towards where the noise came from, ready to summon their weapon even know they hoped it wouldn't be necessary. The blue gem slowly turned their head around the rock, jumping at the sight of a gem. "Who are you?!"
Cat's Eye instinctively swung at Blue Topaz, but missed. She took a good long look at the gem. "That's not important. I was never here, got that?" She snarled.

appariitiion
May 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Cat's Eye instinctively swung at Blue Topaz, but missed. She took a good long look at the gem. "That's not important. I was never here, got that?" She snarled.
Blue Topaz backed away from the gem. They stayed quiet for a moment, feeling unnerved as they were being stared down. Deciding to take the moment to annoy the gem slightly, they said, "actually, you were here. You're here right now, I think. Maybe I'm crazy."

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 10:25 PM
Citrine looked back with narrowed eyes and, once he found that he couldn't spot anything, continued on his trail in the direction of the boardwalk. He placed his hands on each of the gems on his shoulders and pulled out two long spears with orange, crystalline, and pointed edges. The Homeworld gem traced a path in the sand with the spears as he dragged them behind himself as he ventured through the new terrain. The markings drew out not only a path, but a pattern similar to the nature of a crop circle.

~Masked~
May 21st, 2017, 11:29 PM
Citrine looked back with narrowed eyes and, once he found that he couldn't spot anything, continued on his trail in the direction of the boardwalk. He placed his hands on each of the gems on his shoulders and pulled out two long spears with orange, crystalline, and pointed edges. The Homeworld gem traced a path in the sand with the spears as he dragged them behind himself as he ventured through the new terrain. The markings drew out not only a path, but a pattern similar to the nature of a crop circle.
(Sorry If this meant for someone else if it is then ignore this post)
The former homeworld gem now could hear something coming closer and the sound of sand being moved despite this she did not freak out but remained calmly standing on the boardwalk not even daring to say a single word Let's hope they don't recognise me. she clasped her hands together closing her eyes she could practically feel the fear try and wash over her but still her mind stayed calm and she did not dare change that as it was not in her nature even when she was working for White diamond she had always kept a calm composure that was just how she was it would never change.

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 11:39 PM
(Sorry If this meant for someone else if it is then ignore this post)
The former homeworld gem now could hear something coming closer and the sound of sand being moved despite this she did not freak out but remained calmly standing on the boardwalk not even daring to say a single word Let's hope they don't recognise me. she clasped her hands together closing her eyes she could practically feel the fear try and wash over her but still her mind stayed calm and she did not dare change that as it was not in her nature even when she was working for White diamond she had always kept a calm composure that was just how she was it would never change.
(No, it's for you :P)
Citrine cautiously stepped onto the dock, gazing for a moment at the sparkling seas. Earth was nicer than most of the planets he was subjected to claim, which was refreshing. The Homeworld gem approached the individual and tapped lightly on her shoulder. "Can you point me in the direction of the temple?" he queried in a low whisper, drawing his weapons. Citrine was fairly certain the temple was in range, as described by Yellow Diamond's advisors.

~Masked~
May 21st, 2017, 11:59 PM
(No, it's for you :P)
Citrine cautiously stepped onto the dock, gazing for a moment at the sparkling seas. Earth was nicer than most of the planets he was subjected to claim, which was refreshing. The Homeworld gem approached the individual and tapped lightly on her shoulder. "Can you point me in the direction of the temple?" he queried in a low whisper, drawing his weapons. Citrine was fairly certain the temple was in range, as described by Yellow Diamond's advisors.
The gem turned facing him eyes meeting his, she did not know what he looked like but somehow she felt like he was familiar she didn't know how or why but he was, Moonstone realized she was being rude by just standing there "Oh, well Im not sure exactly but I think saw one that way" she said pointing to one way then she realized with a small jolt she pointed in the wrong direction she quickly pointed the other way "sorry, I meant over there." she quickly said politely keeping her voice steady and calm, the gem felt a bit of curiosity spark within her so she simply asked "Why do you want to go to the temple?" giving her head a little tilt her unseeing eyes looked just past him. (oh okay XD)

Role
May 22nd, 2017, 07:04 AM
Blue Topaz backed away from the gem. They stayed quiet for a moment, feeling unnerved as they were being stared down. Deciding to take the moment to annoy the gem slightly, they said, "actually, you were here. You're here right now, I think. Maybe I'm crazy."
Cat's Eye sputtered in surprise. "Are you an idiot?" She asked bewildered. This time, she held the weapon to Blue Topaz's throat. "I. Was never. Here." She repeated, this time more menacingly.

happycyanide
May 22nd, 2017, 07:29 AM
Kyonite sighed as the gem disappeared, and he flicked his wrists again, the whips going away. He sat down, and started to draw in the sand.

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 09:32 AM
The gem turned facing him eyes meeting his, she did not know what he looked like but somehow she felt like he was familiar she didn't know how or why but he was, Moonstone realized she was being rude by just standing there "Oh, well Im not sure exactly but I think saw one that way" she said pointing to one way then she realized with a small jolt she pointed in the wrong direction she quickly pointed the other way "sorry, I meant over there." she quickly said politely keeping her voice steady and calm, the gem felt a bit of curiosity spark within her so she simply asked "Why do you want to go to the temple?" giving her head a little tilt her unseeing eyes looked just past him. (oh okay XD)
"Thanks," Citrine replied, assuming her anxiety was a trait of all humans, "I have to go to the temple to reclaim what Yellow Diamond ordered me to. In order to do that, I have to eradicate the Crystal Gems and then return to Homeworld until further notice. Then, can we acquire this thing that belongs to us." He wasn't sure why he was detailing his orders to what appeared to be a human, but he had to talk to someone after all of that time in isolation in the ship. The Homeworld gem figured the terms he was using were too cryptic for humans to understand anyway. Citrine headed off, not waiting for a reply. He had a job to do and he wanted to get it done as soon as he could.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Cat's Eye sputtered in surprise. "Are you an idiot?" She asked bewildered. This time, she held the weapon to Blue Topaz's throat. "I. Was never. Here." She repeated, this time more menacingly.
"Haha.." They chuckled nervously. "We don't have to fight." They slowly pushed away the gem's weapon from their neck. They didn't want to further infuriate the gem, seeing as they were a pretty bad fighter, so they tried not to say something rude. Blue Topaz didn't want to seem scared, though. "Why?"

NichiSReady
May 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
You don't have to change her gem but it would save confusion

fixed, she now has a different gem.

Role
May 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
"Haha.." They chuckled nervously. "We don't have to fight." They slowly pushed away the gem's weapon from their neck. They didn't want to further infuriate the gem, seeing as they were a pretty bad fighter, so they tried not to say something rude. Blue Topaz didn't want to seem scared, though. "Why?"
Cat's Eye lowered her weapon, but did not make them disappear. "It's not important, I'm just passing through," she mumbled.

~Masked~
May 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Thanks," Citrine replied, assuming her anxiety was a trait of all humans, "I have to go to the temple to reclaim what Yellow Diamond ordered me to. In order to do that, I have to eradicate the Crystal Gems and then return to Homeworld until further notice. Then, can we acquire this thing that belongs to us." He wasn't sure why he was detailing his orders to what appeared to be a human, but he had to talk to someone after all of that time in isolation in the ship. The Homeworld gem figured the terms he was using were too cryptic for humans to understand anyway. Citrine headed off, not waiting for a reply. He had a job to do and he wanted to get it done as soon as he could.
Moonstone was surprised he didn't notice that she was a gem, she had heard of the crystal gems apparently being rebels or something similar she also remembered them bothering the mission about the cluster from what White Diamond had discussed at least, she listened as Citrine walked away as soon as his footsteps faded into the distance she allowed herself to hop onto the sand then walking at a steady pace doing her best to remember where she had heard his footsteps she may not have been a crystal gem but she was not about to allow mostly innocent gems to be shattered.

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 06:03 PM
Citrine kept a steady walking speed as he traveled to the temple. The Homeworld gem strolled up the hill, nearing his destination. He knocked on the door politely and ordered, "Open the door, this cannot wait. If you... um..." He searched his mind for what he typically said. "If you fail to comply, I am obligated to resort to more forceful measures."

Bandido
May 22nd, 2017, 06:03 PM
Gem: Red diamond
Pronouns: She, her, it
Era: before the rebellion
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dc/1e/d7/dc1ed739b37f14972312b06db57d18a1.jpg img15.deviantart.net/c7d5/i/2016/165/b/d/red_diamond_mural_by_seopai-da69au2.png
Personality: tbrp'd
Allegiance: home world...
Powers (Don't go overboard): fire? (I guess)
Weapon: fire
Other: does anyone need a diamond to serve? lol
ItsATryp

cute skeleton
May 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
(I missed a lot...)

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Cat's Eye lowered her weapon, but did not make them disappear. "It's not important, I'm just passing through," she mumbled.
They're eyes glanced at Cat's Eye's claws, then back to her eyes. Blue Topaz would be more comfortable if the gem would get rid of them, but they decided not to say anything. "Well, maybe we can have a friendly introduction now," they spoke, holding out their hand. "Hello, I'm Blue Topaz."

~Masked~
May 22nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Citrine kept a steady walking speed as he traveled to the temple. The Homeworld gem strolled up the hill, nearing his destination. He knocked on the door politely and ordered, "Open the door, this cannot wait. If you... um..." He searched his mind for what he typically said. "If you fail to comply, I am obligated to resort to more forceful measures."
Steven had been sitting on his bed watching some crying breakfast friends, until that was a knock was heard at the door he called out "Coming!" jumping of his bed and running down to the door he opened it stopping mid way though, there stood a gem a homeworld gem fear appeared on his face but he tried his best to speak "W-Who are you?" he couldn't bare but stutter.

Role
May 22nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
They're eyes glanced at Cat's Eye's claws, then back to her eyes. Blue Topaz would be more comfortable if the gem would get rid of them, but they decided not to say anything. "Well, maybe we can have a friendly introduction now," they spoke, holding out their hand. "Hello, I'm Blue Topaz."
Cat's Eye flinched backwards, before realizing this was friendly. She made her weapons disappear and shook the gem's hand. "Black Cat's Eye, call me what you want," she muttered in reply.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Cat's Eye flinched backwards, before realizing this was friendly. She made her weapons disappear and shook the gem's hand. "Black Cat's Eye, call me what you want," she muttered in reply.
Blue Topaz pulled away from the handshake and let they're arm hang on their side once more. "Alright, I'm gonna call you Cat's Eye. Hi," the conversation was pretty awkward, seeing as how tense the situation was a few minutes before. Blue Topaz looked behind them, and then back at the stranger. "So, Cat's Eye," they began, "random question. I'm not really a part of this, but I've heard some stuff about it. You from Homeworld or that group of rebel gem guys?"

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 10:18 PM
Gem: Red diamond
Pronouns: She, her, it
Era: before the rebellion
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dc/1e/d7/dc1ed739b37f14972312b06db57d18a1.jpg img15.deviantart.net/c7d5/i/2016/165/b/d/red_diamond_mural_by_seopai-da69au2.png
Personality: tbrp'd
Allegiance: home world...
Powers (Don't go overboard): fire? (I guess)
Weapon: fire
Other: does anyone need a diamond to serve? lol
ItsATryp
((Hey I'm fine with OCs but this would completely change the plot of the show so mind making her something other than a diamond?))

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Steven had been sitting on his bed watching some crying breakfast friends, until that was a knock was heard at the door he called out "Coming!" jumping of his bed and running down to the door he opened it stopping mid way though, there stood a gem a homeworld gem fear appeared on his face but he tried his best to speak "W-Who are you?" he couldn't bare but stutter.
Citrine looked over Steven's shoulder. "Is it... just you?" he inquired, being unable to help notice that he was clearly much taller than the short human who had answered the doors.

~Masked~
May 23rd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Citrine looked over Steven's shoulder. "Is it... just you?" he inquired, being unable to help notice that he was clearly much taller than the short human who had answered the doors.
Steven nodded a little his cheerful nature kicking in, "Well yeah! the others are out, Unless you count Lion then its just me!" he said quickly a small smile on his face.

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
Steven nodded a little his cheerful nature kicking in, "Well yeah! the others are out, Unless you count Lion then its just me!" he said quickly a small smile on his face.
Citrine frowned a little. It seemed a bit... too easy. "Can I come in?" he asked, already scanning everything he could see for data of use. The Homeworld gem forced a polite smile.

Role
May 23rd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Blue Topaz pulled away from the handshake and let they're arm hang on their side once more. "Alright, I'm gonna call you Cat's Eye. Hi," the conversation was pretty awkward, seeing as how tense the situation was a few minutes before. Blue Topaz looked behind them, and then back at the stranger. "So, Cat's Eye," they began, "random question. I'm not really a part of this, but I've heard some stuff about it. You from Homeworld or that group of rebel gem guys?"
Cat's Eye was taken aback by the question. "I was originally from Homeworld.. I served as an assassin almost. However, I started to rebel. My friends Dragon's Breath and Amazonite were captured. I escaped, obviously. I'm an outlaw in Homeworld." Then she realized she just spilled what could get her shattered. "Please don't tell anyone! I can't be seen here," Cat's eye begged.

appariitiion
May 23rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
Cat's Eye was taken aback by the question. "I was originally from Homeworld.. I served as an assassin almost. However, I started to rebel. My friends Dragon's Breath and Amazonite were captured. I escaped, obviously. I'm an outlaw in Homeworld." Then she realized she just spilled what could get her shattered. "Please don't tell anyone! I can't be seen here," Cat's eye begged.

The blue gem listened to Cat's Eye's story carefully. They could tell that this gem wasn't great at keeping secrets. "Now why would I tell?" They asked calmly, almost amused. "I already told you that I don't care who wins. If I go back to Homeworld, I'll get shattered because I don't really have a purpose. If I stay here, I'll either get shattered, corrupted, something. Either way, I'm not gonna live through it happily." They glanced over. "I hang at the small Kindergarten, nobody goes there. You can stay for a while if you want, I could use some company."

cute skeleton
May 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
heliotrope crystal watched the waves as she sat down on the far side of the beach.

~Masked~
May 23rd, 2017, 05:37 PM
Citrine frowned a little. It seemed a bit... too easy. "Can I come in?" he asked, already scanning everything he could see for data of use. The Homeworld gem forced a polite smile.
He thought about it for a moment then gave a nod moving out of the way so the homeworld gem could get through, "Whats your name by the way? I'm steven!" he said happily.

Role
May 23rd, 2017, 07:01 PM
The blue gem listened to Cat's Eye's story carefully. They could tell that this gem wasn't great at keeping secrets. "Now why would I tell?" They asked calmly, almost amused. "I already told you that I don't care who wins. If I go back to Homeworld, I'll get shattered because I don't really have a purpose. If I stay here, I'll either get shattered, corrupted, something. Either way, I'm not gonna live through it happily." They glanced over. "I hang at the small Kindergarten, nobody goes there. You can stay for a while if you want, I could use some company."
Cat's Eye nodded. "Thank you," she replied with a very small smile. "I'm in debt to you." Cat's Eye looked up at the sky. Everything here was so different. What were "clouds"? We're there any "trees" in Homeworld that she never saw? Those questions raced in her mind before snapping back into reality. "Where should I stay?" She asked.

appariitiion
May 23rd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Cat's Eye nodded. "Thank you," she replied with a very small smile. "I'm in debt to you." Cat's Eye looked up at the sky. Everything here was so different. What were "clouds"? We're there any "trees" in Homeworld that she never saw? Those questions raced in her mind before snapping back into reality. "Where should I stay?" She asked.
"Don't be so formal," they told the gem. They formed a tiny little water bubble and popped it with their finger, making water splash on them and Cat's Eye. "Where should you stay?" They asked. "Follow me." Blue Topaz walked towards the small kindergarten.

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
He thought about it for a moment then gave a nod moving out of the way so the homeworld gem could get through, "Whats your name by the way? I'm steven!" he said happily.
"You're a Steven? That's new," Citrine commented, stepping onto the warp pad, "I'm Citrine." This is too easy... something's up. He didn't start up the warp pad just yet, due to suspicion of what appeared to be the entirety of the Crystal Gems. The Homeworld gem stood in the center of the crystalline surface and stared straight into Steven's eyes. "You're all of the Crystal Gems?" he queried.

~Masked~
May 23rd, 2017, 09:52 PM
"You're a Steven? That's new," Citrine commented, stepping onto the warp pad, "I'm Citrine." This is too easy... something's up. He didn't start up the warp pad just yet, due to suspicion of what appeared to be the entirety of the Crystal Gems. The Homeworld gem stood in the center of the crystalline surface and stared straight into Steven's eyes. "You're all of the Crystal Gems?" he queried.
Steven looked at him now being a bit suspicious, "Well, there is amethyst Garnet and pearl too but as i said earlier there not here at the moment" he said carefully placing his words so that the homeworld gem did not get too much information about them.
-----
Moonstone was right outside the wall leaning against it she hang on every word, if he tried to hurt this 'Steven' she would have to step in she wouldn't just let an innocent gem get shattered for homeworld matters its bad enough how many others they shatter. the thought of that small gem smashed into little pieces almost scared her but she kept her calmness and continued to listen.

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
Steven looked at him now being a bit suspicious, "Well, there is amethyst Garnet and pearl too but as i said earlier there not here at the moment" he said carefully placing his words so that the homeworld gem did not get too much information about them.
-----
Moonstone was right outside the wall leaning against it she hang on every word, if he tried to hurt this 'Steven' she would have to step in she wouldn't just let an innocent gem get shattered for homeworld matters its bad enough how many others they shatter. the thought of that small gem smashed into little pieces almost scared her but she kept her calmness and continued to listen.
"Really?" Citrine responded rather openly suspiciously. He had heard of the three Steven named, but he began to wonder where the infamous Rose Quartz was hiding after all of that time. The Homeworld gem leaned against the nearest wall. "Does the name 'Rose Quartz' have any significance to you?" he inquired, his eyes shooting through Steven like lasers.

~Masked~
May 24th, 2017, 02:15 AM
"Really?" Citrine responded rather openly suspiciously. He had heard of the three Steven named, but he began to wonder where the infamous Rose Quartz was hiding after all of that time. The Homeworld gem leaned against the nearest wall. "Does the name 'Rose Quartz' have any significance to you?" he inquired, his eyes shooting through Steven like lasers.
Steven stared at the homeworld gem eyes wide, he tried his best to stay calm but his breath quickened and his arms shook a bit "S-She was...--" what would he say? if he said that she was his mother..then he might have thought he was crazy..."--was...the leader of the crystal gems...she's gone now though.." he said quietly avoiding his gaze.

happycyanide
May 24th, 2017, 08:15 AM
(casually has no idea how to jump in again)

~Masked~
May 24th, 2017, 08:48 AM
(casually has no idea how to jump in again)
(*shrugs* I don't know, don't really mind either.)

Soddenfur
May 24th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Steven stared at the homeworld gem eyes wide, he tried his best to stay calm but his breath quickened and his arms shook a bit "S-She was...--" what would he say? if he said that she was his mother..then he might have thought he was crazy..."--was...the leader of the crystal gems...she's gone now though.." he said quietly avoiding his gaze.
(happycyanide Maybe have Kyonite check out the temple while they're there? Or there's a thing going on in the Kindergarten)
Citrine looked away. "Oh," he flatly replied, still attempting to peacefully force out his supposed plans, "What's got you so anxious? You don't trust me?" he wryly suggested by Steven's erratic behavior.

Role
May 24th, 2017, 01:25 PM
"Don't be so formal," they told the gem. They formed a tiny little water bubble and popped it with their finger, making water splash on them and Cat's Eye. "Where should you stay?" They asked. "Follow me." Blue Topaz walked towards the small kindergarten.
Cat's Eye involuntarily hissed at the water and tried to shake some water off. Cat's Eye followed Blue Topaz with slight annoyance from the water.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Cat's Eye involuntarily hissed at the water and tried to shake some water off. Cat's Eye followed Blue Topaz with slight annoyance from the water.
Blue Topaz chuckled lightly at the gem's behavior. Once they made it to the edge of the kindergarten, they jumped down a few rocks and things to make it to the bottom. The blue gem then waited for Cat's Eye to join them.

wickedvirtues
May 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Gem: Snowflake Obsidian
Pronouns: She/Her
Era: Idk XD
Appearance: http://img06.deviantart.net/77f8/i/2015/105/e/c/snowflake_obsidian__steven_universe_oc__by_kittyki tkit102-d8pt5sb.png
Personality: carefree Earth Gem who loves to chill and prank, usually found napping or munching pizza, or ranting on the Internet.
Allegiance: Neither/nobody
Powers (Don't go overboard): I haven't decided yet, i'll edit this later
Weapon: Mace
Other: Nada

Gem: Turquoise
Appearance: https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/4/24/ziahepefhk.jpg
Personality: a neutral gem who loves adventure, usually trys not to engage in conflict, but loves to hang out with the people she trusts.
Allegiance: Neither/Nobody
Powers (Don't go overboard): Still unsure (I'll edit later)
Weapon: ((Blue)) hammer

Role
May 24th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Blue Topaz chuckled lightly at the gem's behavior. Once they made it to the edge of the kindergarten, they jumped down a few rocks and things to make it to the bottom. The blue gem then waited for Cat's Eye to join them.
Cat's Eye jumped from rock to rock a little slowly as she wasn't used to this terrain. She wobbled once, but steadied herself and lept down to the ground.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Gem: Snowflake Obsidian
Appearance: http://img06.deviantart.net/77f8/i/2015/105/e/c/snowflake_obsidian__steven_universe_oc__by_kittyki tkit102-d8pt5sb.png
Personality: carefree Earth Gem who loves to chill and prank, usually found napping or munching pizza, or ranting on the Internet.
Allegiance: Neither/nobody
Powers (Don't go overboard): I haven't decided yet, i'll edit this later
Weapon: Mace
Other: Nada

Gem: Turquoise
Appearance: https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/4/24/ziahepefhk.jpg
Personality: a neutral gem who loves adventure, usually trys not to engage in conflict, but loves to hang out with the people she trusts.
Allegiance: Neither/Nobody
Powers (Don't go overboard): Still unsure (I'll edit later)
Weapon: ((Blue)) hammer
Accepted :3

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Cat's Eye jumped from rock to rock a little slowly as she wasn't used to this terrain. She wobbled once, but steadied herself and lept down to the ground.
"Great job," they said and began walking again. They came upon a small hole. Blue Topaz looked at Cat's Eye, and then squeezed herself into the hole. Eventually, it opened up into a decent sized cave with a small puddle to the side.

Role
May 24th, 2017, 02:29 PM
"Great job," they said and began walking again. They came upon a small hole. Blue Topaz looked at Cat's Eye, and then squeezed herself into the hole. Eventually, it opened up into a decent sized cave with a small puddle to the side.
Cat's Eye followed her into the hole, grumbling to herself when the dirt stuck to her clothes. She wiped them off before looking around the cave. The gem scanned the walls and floor suspiciously, before looking back up at Blue Topaz. "Is this where I can stay?" She asked. Cat's Eye liked the idea of staying in a cave, secluded and hidden from the outside world, but she felt as if she were being watched. However, this was just her mere suspicion.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Cat's Eye followed her into the hole, grumbling to herself when the dirt stuck to her clothes. She wiped them off before looking around the cave. The gem scanned the walls and floor suspiciously, before looking back up at Blue Topaz. "Is this where I can stay?" She asked. Cat's Eye liked the idea of staying in a cave, secluded and hidden from the outside world, but she felt as if she were being watched. However, this was just her mere suspicion.

Blue Topaz sat down on a rock and looked at Cat's Eye. "Why would I take you here if this isn't where you could stay?" They asked, with a matter-of-fact tone. They tapped their foot on the cold, stone floor of the cave. "Just so you know, I hang here sometimes too."

Role
May 24th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Blue Topaz sat down on a rock and looked at Cat's Eye. "Why would I take you here if this isn't where you could stay?" They asked, with a matter-of-fact tone. They tapped their foot on the cold, stone floor of the cave. "Just so you know, I hang here sometimes too."
Cat's Eye quietly snickered at Blue Topaz's tone. "That's fine, I just need to stay away from Homeworld," she replied with a small smile.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Cat's Eye quietly snickered at Blue Topaz's tone. "That's fine, I just need to stay away from Homeworld," she replied with a small smile.
"Well, get comfy then," they stated. Again, like before, Blue Topaz made tiny bubbles in the water and moved them around. "So," they began, "how long are you staying here?"

Role
May 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Well, get comfy then," they stated. Again, like before, Blue Topaz made tiny bubbles in the water and moved them around. "So," they began, "how long are you staying here?"
"If I'm going to be honest, I don't know," she sighed while watching the water bubbles. "How long can I stay?" Cat's Eye queried.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"If I'm going to be honest, I don't know," she sighed while watching the water bubbles. "How long can I stay?" Cat's Eye queried.
Blue Topaz looked at Cat's Eye. "Until our inevitable death, I suppose," they answered, surprisingly calm for the sentence. They looked back at the small water bubbles, which all popped suddenly, leaving tiny puddles on the ground.

~Masked~
May 24th, 2017, 07:52 PM
(happycyanide Maybe have Kyonite check out the temple while they're there? Or there's a thing going on in the Kindergarten)
Citrine looked away. "Oh," he flatly replied, still attempting to peacefully force out his supposed plans, "What's got you so anxious? You don't trust me?" he wryly suggested by Steven's erratic behavior.
Steven stared at the ground still shifting nervously, he didn't really trust him since well he was a homeworld gem and all.."Not really...I mean you're a homeworld gem..." he said still looking away from Citrine.

Soddenfur
May 24th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Steven stared at the ground still shifting nervously, he didn't really trust him since well he was a homeworld gem and all.."Not really...I mean you're a homeworld gem..." he said still looking away from Citrine.
"What's that to you?" Citrine innocently asked, "Lots of the gems you trust used to be in Homeworld all the time." He didn't mind postponing his invasion of the deeper tunnels beneath the temple, as it was somewhat interesting speaking with the Steven. Citrine stepped off of the warp pad and slowly stepped forward to face him, mere feet away from him. He was attempting to intimidate him with a malicious glare fixed right on his eyes. "What makes you think I want to hurt you? Relax and you'll be fine."

Role
May 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Blue Topaz looked at Cat's Eye. "Until our inevitable death, I suppose," they answered, surprisingly calm for the sentence. They looked back at the small water bubbles, which all popped suddenly, leaving tiny puddles on the ground.
Cat's Eye snickered again. Perhaps, she thought it won't be so bad staying. "So," she began. "What do you do for fun around here?" Cat's Eye rarely had fun since her partners in crime were captured, this could be her one chance to relive the old days, when she was first made.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Cat's Eye snickered again. Perhaps, she thought it won't be so bad staying. "So," she began. "What do you do for fun around here?" Cat's Eye rarely had fun since her partners in crime were captured, this could be her one chance to relive the old days, when she was first made.
Blue Tooaz stood up. "What I was just doing," they told her. They looked over at the entrance to the cave and said, "Or I go out and wander. See the occasional monster, that stuff. Sometimes I meet new gems like you, but usually they're from Homeworld and don't have good intentions."

~Masked~
May 24th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"What's that to you?" Citrine innocently asked, "Lots of the gems you trust used to be in Homeworld all the time." He didn't mind postponing his invasion of the deeper tunnels beneath the temple, as it was somewhat interesting speaking with the Steven. Citrine stepped off of the warp pad and slowly stepped forward to face him, mere feet away from him. He was attempting to intimidate him with a malicious glare fixed right on his eyes. "What makes you think I want to hurt you? Relax and you'll be fine."
fear made it way onto his face taking a step back Steven put on his bravest face he could, "Yes but I know them really well, I hardly know you!" he said exclaiming the part at the end but as he was about to say something else there was a loud Bang! , Steven turned seeing another gem who stood in the doorway her eyes did not meet neither Citrine's or his "This is enough, step away from the human he is not a gem, It's not what you came here for and you know it." Moonstone said taking a step foward she spoke politely still and her face was calm which surprised Steven a bit but he did not dare to speak a word.

Role
May 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Blue Tooaz stood up. "What I was just doing," they told her. They looked over at the entrance to the cave and said, "Or I go out and wander. See the occasional monster, that stuff. Sometimes I meet new gems like you, but usually they're from Homeworld and don't have good intentions."
Cat's Eye nodded, but tensed at the last part. "Would it be safe to go outside now?" She asked. "I don't want to run into any Homeworld gems, especially since I'm considered an outlaw." Cat's Eye fidgeted with her scarf for a while.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Cat's Eye nodded, but tensed at the last part. "Would it be safe to go outside now?" She asked. "I don't want to run into any Homeworld gems, especially since I'm considered an outlaw." Cat's Eye fidgeted with her scarf for a while.
They shrugged. "I technically am too, y'know," they said. "It's a long story that you probably don't want to hear, though. Eventually, they'll forget about you, if you avoid them for a while."

Role
May 24th, 2017, 10:58 PM
They shrugged. "I technically am too, y'know," they said. "It's a long story that you probably don't want to hear, though. Eventually, they'll forget about you, if you avoid them for a while."
Cat's Eye nodded. "I have a lot of time to hear a story if you want to tell it," she mumbled. She leaned against the wall of the cave, still fidgeting with her scarf. The gem had forgotten what it was like to be around other kind gems.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Cat's Eye nodded. "I have a lot of time to hear a story if you want to tell it," she mumbled. She leaned against the wall of the cave, still fidgeting with her scarf. The gem had forgotten what it was like to be around other kind gems.
"Alright then," they shrugged, then faked a cough. "It was before the war. I was put in the ground to be a messenger in Blue Diamond's court. Sadly, though, I came out later than expected, and they didn't need me anymore. They were going to shatter me, but I kind of.. Left. They didn't bother looking for me, so here I am."

Role
May 25th, 2017, 12:21 AM
"Alright then," they shrugged, then faked a cough. "It was before the war. I was put in the ground to be a messenger in Blue Diamond's court. Sadly, though, I came out later than expected, and they didn't need me anymore. They were going to shatter me, but I kind of.. Left. They didn't bother looking for me, so here I am."
Cat's Eye nodded. "I thought Homeworld was good, but they turned out to be selfish," she grumbled. She shook her head. "I better not get in a sour mood, I don't want to be brooding while I'm on.." Cat's Eye fought for the right word. "Earth? Is that right?"

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Cat's Eye nodded. "I thought Homeworld was good, but they turned out to be selfish," she grumbled. She shook her head. "I better not get in a sour mood, I don't want to be brooding while I'm on.." Cat's Eye fought for the right word. "Earth? Is that right?"
"It's been too many years to change them," Blue Topaz told them. "Yeah, it's called Earth." They thought for a moment. "...yeah. Earth." The blue gem glanced around the cave. "It's a nice planet, compared to Homeworld, isn't it?"

Role
May 25th, 2017, 02:02 AM
"It's been too many years to change them," Blue Topaz told them. "Yeah, it's called Earth." They thought for a moment. "...yeah. Earth." The blue gem glanced around the cave. "It's a nice planet, compared to Homeworld, isn't it?"
"It's.. new. Homeworld had dazzling sights. I've yet to see what this planet holds," she glanced at the walls of the cave.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 04:02 AM
"It's.. new. Homeworld had dazzling sights. I've yet to see what this planet holds," she glanced at the walls of the cave.
"Earth is so much better than Homeworld," Blue Topax told her. "For starters, things change over time. The leaves on the trees change colors and sometimes fall off, but they regrow, and sometimes this stuff humans call snow falls from the sky.. It's amazing."

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Kyonite felt suspicious of the gem. He followed the gem and hid, as the gem talked with a 'Steven.' He knew it was a human; he'd been on Earth for a while. Kyonite sat on a rock, and watched as a new gem entered the scene. Kyonite chuckled, but that was a little too loud. In fear, Kyonite quickly hid himself behind a tree. (Soddenfur MoonHeart & Friends)

Soddenfur
May 25th, 2017, 10:02 AM
fear made it way onto his face taking a step back Steven put on his bravest face he could, "Yes but I know them really well, I hardly know you!" he said exclaiming the part at the end but as he was about to say something else there was a loud Bang! , Steven turned seeing another gem who stood in the doorway her eyes did not meet neither Citrine's or his "This is enough, step away from the human he is not a gem, It's not what you came here for and you know it." Moonstone said taking a step foward she spoke politely still and her face was calm which surprised Steven a bit but he did not dare to speak a word.
Citrine' only reaction to the gem's sudden appearance was the recoil of his head and blinking of his eyes. "What's a human doing in this temple?" he queried, his gaze drifting gradually to Steven. "I suppose that's all of the information I can get for now." The Homeworld gem let out an exasperated sigh and pushed past the gem, making eye contact for a split second. That was when he realized the seemingly human he had spoke with was really a gem. Mildly annoyed by his mistake, Citrine looked away and darted out of the door.

Role
May 25th, 2017, 10:18 AM
"Earth is so much better than Homeworld," Blue Topax told her. "For starters, things change over time. The leaves on the trees change colors and sometimes fall off, but they regrow, and sometimes this stuff humans call snow falls from the sky.. It's amazing."
"That sounds.. weird," she replied. "But it sounds interesting." Cat's Eye walked across the cave and peeked out of the hole.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"That sounds.. weird," she replied. "But it sounds interesting." Cat's Eye walked across the cave and peeked out of the hole.
"It's very interesting," they replied. They noticed Cat's Eye looking out and suggested, "We can go out now, if you like. I know some really neat places."

Role
May 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM
"It's very interesting," they replied. They noticed Cat's Eye looking out and suggested, "We can go out now, if you like. I know some really neat places."
Cat's Eye thought she would burst with excitement. "Only if it's not too much trouble," she replied, struggling to keep the excitement from her voice. She wondered what this planet looked like outside of the Kindergarten wasteland. Was it big? Was it small? Were there monsters? Were there odd creatures? Cat's Eye slipped out of the hole and patiently waited for Blue Topaz.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Cat's Eye thought she would burst with excitement. "Only if it's not too much trouble," she replied, struggling to keep the excitement from her voice. She wondered what this planet looked like outside of the Kindergarten wasteland. Was it big? Was it small? Were there monsters? Were there odd creatures? Cat's Eye slipped out of the hole and patiently waited for Blue Topaz.
Blue Topaz followed and squeezed out of the hole. They looked up at the sky and smiled. "Something really amazing is about to happen, but we need to get somewhere quick to see it."

Role
May 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Blue Topaz followed and squeezed out of the hole. They looked up at the sky and smiled. "Something really amazing is about to happen, but we need to get somewhere quick to see it."
"How about up on the walls of the Kindergarten?" She suggested. Cat's Eye pointed upwards at the wall.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"How about up on the walls of the Kindergarten?" She suggested. Cat's Eye pointed upwards at the wall.
"It's a certain wall," they told her. "Follow me." Blue Topaz began to speedily make er way through the kindergarten, until stopping at a certain point. "Okay, there's parts of the cliff here that we can climb. Don't fall." They began to climb up the wall, pushing there self upwards from small ledges and cracks, avoiding the holes.

~Masked~
May 25th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Citrine' only reaction to the gem's sudden appearance was the recoil of his head and blinking of his eyes. "What's a human doing in this temple?" he queried, his gaze drifting gradually to Steven. "I suppose that's all of the information I can get for now." The Homeworld gem let out an exasperated sigh and pushed past the gem, making eye contact for a split second. That was when he realized the seemingly human he had spoke with was really a gem. Mildly annoyed by his mistake, Citrine looked away and darted out of the door.
Moonstone did not follow him not yet at least, she would track him down later turning back to steven she then asked "Are you okay? He didn't try and hurt your gem did he?"she spoke softly as if she spoke too loud she would scare him going onto one knee so she could reach about his level, Steven meet her gaze "Yeah, Im fine.." he said voice quiet the former homeworld gem nodded and stood back up "Well I suppose I might see you another time, I have to go after that gem he cannot cause any harm here." she said giving a small bow to Steven and walking out and down onto the beach she listened for the sound of Citrines footsteps but she heard nothing so she only let out a small sigh "I suppose I will have to find him myself." she muttered to herself her blind eyes connected with the ground as she walked.
(Also for happycyanide )

Role
May 25th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"It's a certain wall," they told her. "Follow me." Blue Topaz began to speedily make er way through the kindergarten, until stopping at a certain point. "Okay, there's parts of the cliff here that we can climb. Don't fall." They began to climb up the wall, pushing there self upwards from small ledges and cracks, avoiding the holes.
Cat's Eye nodded and followed suit. She hauled herself upwards and only once did she gasp in surprise when her foot slipped. When she arrived at the top she sat down. Back in Homeworld, climbing the walls was easy, but here, it was much harder for her.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Cat's Eye nodded and followed suit. She hauled herself upwards and only once did she gasp in surprise when her foot slipped. When she arrived at the top she sat down. Back in Homeworld, climbing the walls was easy, but here, it was much harder for her.
Blue Topaz stopped when they heard a thump below. They looked down to see Cat's Eye back down on the stone floor. "Are you okay?" They called out. It was very possible for a gem to be cracked if they fell from the wall, seeing as the bottom had sharp rocks and other things they could land on.

Role
May 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Blue Topaz stopped when they heard a thump below. They looked down to see Cat's Eye back down on the stone floor. "Are you okay?" They called out. It was very possible for a gem to be cracked if they fell from the wall, seeing as the bottom had sharp rocks and other things they could land on.
(Ah sorry if i didn't make it clear :"> she made it to the top
Her foot slipped but she put it back sorry---)

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
(Ah sorry if i didn't make it clear :"> she made it to the top
Her foot slipped but she put it back sorry---)
((Lol I just have misread it))
Blue Topaz sat down and let Cat's Eye sit next to them before speaking. "Okay, you see the big glowing ball? From what I've heard, that's the sun. Just wait for a moment." Soon, the sun began to lower, making the sky gorgeous shades of orange, yellow, and pink.

Role
May 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
((Lol I just have misread it))
Blue Topaz sat down and let Cat's Eye sit next to them before speaking. "Okay, you see the big glowing ball? From what I've heard, that's the sun. Just wait for a moment." Soon, the sun began to lower, making the sky gorgeous shades of orange, yellow, and pink.
Cat's Eye winced at the bright light, but looked back at the sky when it was lessened. She took in the amazing view. "Wow," she breathed. "Earth is wonderful." Cat's Eye studied every detail, from the fading blue sky, to the red-orange sun. "So this 'sun' is the light of this planet, but when it leaves, what happens when it's dark? Can you see?" She queried.

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Cat's Eye winced at the bright light, but looked back at the sky when it was lessened. She took in the amazing view. "Wow," she breathed. "Earth is wonderful." Cat's Eye studied every detail, from the fading blue sky, to the red-orange sun. "So this 'sun' is the light of this planet, but when it leaves, what happens when it's dark? Can you see?" She queried.
Blue Topaz smiled, staring intently at the sky as well. "Well, the sky gets dark but this white thing called the moon comes out. You can still see. After a while, the moon leaves and the sun comes back. It's a cycle, humans call it days and nights."

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Moonstone did not follow him not yet at least, she would track him down later turning back to steven she then asked "Are you okay? He didn't try and hurt your gem did he?"she spoke softly as if she spoke too loud she would scare him going onto one knee so she could reach about his level, Steven meet her gaze "Yeah, Im fine.." he said voice quiet the former homeworld gem nodded and stood back up "Well I suppose I might see you another time, I have to go after that gem he cannot cause any harm here." she said giving a small bow to Steven and walking out and down onto the beach she listened for the sound of Citrines footsteps but she heard nothing so she only let out a small sigh "I suppose I will have to find him myself." she muttered to herself her blind eyes connected with the ground as she walked.
(Also for happycyanide )

Kyonite heard the retreating steps of the homeworld gem, and he jumped out of his hiding spot. He landed lightly near Moonstone, trying not to cause any noise. He knew that she would find out his presence sooner or later, so he thought he might as well study her until he was sure she wouldn't do anything suspicious.

~Masked~
May 25th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Kyonite heard the retreating steps of the homeworld gem, and he jumped out of his hiding spot. He landed lightly near Moonstone, trying not to cause any noise. He knew that she would find out his presence sooner or later, so he thought he might as well study her until he was sure she wouldn't do anything suspicious.
The gem did not turn she simply stood there hands clasped behind her back, of course she knew he was there but decided not to turn towards him instead she said calmly "Hello, Are you with that gem?" she didn't want to risk it being another homeworld gem who could attack her or that 'Steven' , closing her eyes the memory of that gem being shattered right in front of her sent a chill down her spine the entire time she had kept a calm posture but it did scare her the fact that the diamonds could be so cruel, opening her eyes again she stared straight foward of course she knew she could not see anything but still she could sense and hear the things around her like the soft sand under her.

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:24 PM
The gem did not turn she simply stood there hands clasped behind her back, of course she knew he was there but decided not to turn towards him instead she said calmly "Hello, Are you with that gem?" she didn't want to risk it being another homeworld gem who could attack her or that 'Steven' , closing her eyes the memory of that gem being shattered right in front of her sent a chill down her spine the entire time she had kept a calm posture but it did scare her the fact that the diamonds could be so cruel, opening her eyes again she stared straight foward of course she knew she could not see anything but still she could sense and hear the things around her like the soft sand under her.

Kyonite stiffened, then relaxed. He put on a smile, and held out his hand. "Nope. I'm an escapee myself. Names Kyonite! You?"

~Masked~
May 25th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Kyonite stiffened, then relaxed. He put on a smile, and held out his hand. "Nope. I'm an escapee myself. Names Kyonite! You?"
Moonstone turned and gentle grabbed onto his hand giving it a small shake then letting it go, a small smile was on her face now "Its very nice to meet another who has escaped Homeworld, I'm Moonstone" she said politely then she added "May I ask you something?" the gem always asked permission to do things due to how she was on homeworld with white diamond and the others.

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Moonstone turned and gentle grabbed onto his hand giving it a small shake then letting it go, a small smile was on her face now "Its very nice to meet another who has escaped Homeworld, I'm Moonstone" she said politely then she added "May I ask you something?" the gem always asked permission to do things due to how she was on homeworld with white diamond and the others.

He grinned, and held his head in two of his hands. "Yeah, of course! No need to ask me to ask me anything! Just ask away."

~Masked~
May 25th, 2017, 10:34 PM
He grinned, and held his head in two of his hands. "Yeah, of course! No need to ask me to ask me anything! Just ask away."
She nodded a little, "Why did you leave homeworld?" it was a simple question but she enjoyed learning about other gems even on homeworld she would ask a question to others that would get a long answer it gave her something to do instead of just serving her diamond.

Soddenfur
May 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Citrine looked over to Kyonite for a split second as he left, eyes wide with surprise that another potential enemy had been so close. His head nearly looks like what I saw in the... water. Disappointed in himself for not catching it, the Homeworld gem sped further down the beach, his pace still accelerating. His next destination was somewhere of a much more sinister and presumably deserted caliber: The Kindergarten.

Role
May 26th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Blue Topaz smiled, staring intently at the sky as well. "Well, the sky gets dark but this white thing called the moon comes out. You can still see. After a while, the moon leaves and the sun comes back. It's a cycle, humans call it days and nights."
Cat's Eye sat in dazzled silence as stars began to appear. Her one eye sparkled with awe as she looked over at Blue Topaz. "This happens every day?" She asked, barely able to keep the excitement out of her voice. "Wow.." she breathed. Cat's Eye looked back at the sky.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Cat's Eye sat in dazzled silence as stars began to appear. Her one eye sparkled with awe as she looked over at Blue Topaz. "This happens every day?" She asked, barely able to keep the excitement out of her voice. "Wow.." she breathed. Cat's Eye looked back at the sky.
Blue Topaz nodded. "Yeah, it's really great," they responded. They leaned backwards and stared straight up. "This planet changes so much, and so quickly, too." The gem blinked, watching as the orange lit sky faded into a dark blue with stars shining.

Role
May 26th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Blue Topaz nodded. "Yeah, it's really great," they responded. They leaned backwards and stared straight up. "This planet changes so much, and so quickly, too." The gem blinked, watching as the orange lit sky faded into a dark blue with stars shining.
"Like how you said before, with the leaves changing?" Cat's Eye stared at the fading orange. She said a silent goodbye to the warm colors and glanced up at the dark blue sky.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 01:20 AM
"Like how you said before, with the leaves changing?" Cat's Eye stared at the fading orange. She said a silent goodbye to the warm colors and glanced up at the dark blue sky.
They nodded. "Sometimes the leaves change to like orange and yellow, and then try fall off. Then they regrow. It's neat." They sat in silence for a moment, then almost changing the subject. "I only got to see Homeworld for a short time and that was when I was supposed to be shattered. That was so long ago.. Is it different?"

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 08:39 AM
She nodded a little, "Why did you leave homeworld?" it was a simple question but she enjoyed learning about other gems even on homeworld she would ask a question to others that would get a long answer it gave her something to do instead of just serving her diamond.

"Well... I didn't like it there. They were constantly using me to 'farm' more gems and 'build' things. I got too tired. When I tried to take a break, they would hurt my gems... As you can tell, I'm a fusion, between two Kyonite's... i still don't want to go back to homeworld." He frowned.

~Masked~
May 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM
"Well... I didn't like it there. They were constantly using me to 'farm' more gems and 'build' things. I got too tired. When I tried to take a break, they would hurt my gems... As you can tell, I'm a fusion, between two Kyonite's... i still don't want to go back to homeworld." He frowned.
Moonstone listened closely hanging on every word, after he finished she spoke again but more softly "I have heard of fusions rebelling before but not often,do you two feel 'love' for each other?" The gem never understood the concept of 'love' and how others could just give up everything for it.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Moonstone listened closely hanging on every word, after he finished she spoke again but more softly "I have heard of fusions rebelling before but not often,do you two feel 'love' for each other?" The gem never understood the concept of 'love' and how others could just give up everything for it.

"Well..." He sighed. "It's complicated how 'love' works for us.. We don't exactly feel 'love.' We may be best friends, we trust each other, but no, I do not think we 'love' each other. Love is when you would rather die for somebody than to see them in pain. Love is when you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone."

~Masked~
May 26th, 2017, 09:37 AM
"Well..." He sighed. "It's complicated how 'love' works for us.. We don't exactly feel 'love.' We may be best friends, we trust each other, but no, I do not think we 'love' each other. Love is when you would rather die for somebody than to see them in pain. Love is when you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone."
She nodded, " alright, does it hurt? To be fused I mean." Moonstone questioned tilting her head a little at him she was still processing what he said why would I ever want to die for another? she ignored the curiosity bubbling within her and waited patiently for an answer from him.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 09:39 AM
She nodded, " alright, does it hurt? To be fused I mean." Moonstone questioned tilting her head a little at him she was still processing what he said why would I ever want to die for another? she ignored the curiosity bubbling within her and waited patiently for an answer from him.

"No."

~Masked~
May 26th, 2017, 09:45 AM
"No."
The former homeworld realised she probably was sounding weird asking so many questions, "ah, thank you I apologise for asking so many questions I'm just a tad curious" she said politely.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 09:49 AM
The former homeworld realised she probably was sounding weird asking so many questions, "ah, thank you I apologise for asking so many questions I'm just a tad curious" she said politely.

"It's fine. I guess I get curious too." He winked.

~Masked~
May 26th, 2017, 09:53 AM
"It's fine. I guess I get curious too." He winked.
She simply blinked curiously then Moonstone said "You seem very familiar...I'm unsure why though..." she trailed off looking like she was thinking hard about it.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 10:17 AM
She simply blinked curiously then Moonstone said "You seem very familiar...I'm unsure why though..." she trailed off looking like she was thinking hard about it.

"Huh?.." He didn't recognize Moonstone at all. "I don't recall ever meeting you.."

Role
May 26th, 2017, 11:57 AM
They nodded. "Sometimes the leaves change to like orange and yellow, and then try fall off. Then they regrow. It's neat." They sat in silence for a moment, then almost changing the subject. "I only got to see Homeworld for a short time and that was when I was supposed to be shattered. That was so long ago.. Is it different?"
Cat's Eye imagined the leaves changing colors and falling. Maybe it was more beautiful in person. She turned to Blue Topaz. "Homeworld was different ever since Pink Diamond was shattered. The fusion laws are still the same and everyone has their ranks, but their searching for that Rose Quarts that rebelled and shattered Pink Diamond," she replied.

~Masked~
May 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
"Huh?.." He didn't recognize Moonstone at all. "I don't recall ever meeting you.."
Moonstone shrugged a little "It may have been just been me, I might have just heard your voice once at some point on homeworld" she said.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Cat's Eye imagined the leaves changing colors and falling. Maybe it was more beautiful in person. She turned to Blue Topaz. "Homeworld was different ever since Pink Diamond was shattered. The fusion laws are still the same and everyone has their ranks, but their searching for that Rose Quarts that rebelled and shattered Pink Diamond," she replied.
They listened carefully. "I heard that she was shattered, I just didn't witness it. I came out after that happened," they told her, still looking at the sky. "I didn't here much of the story, either, because most of my time on Homeworld was running from being shattered myself. I hid on a ship and now I'm here." They stayed silent for a moment, then sitting up again. "I doubt they even remember me," they said, shrugging. "It's been so long that I shouldn't be a problem anymore." ((I was about to make forms for my 2 Homeworld ocs, Spinel and Sodalite. It could be interesting if they came looking for Cat's Eye, no?))

Role
May 26th, 2017, 08:37 PM
They listened carefully. "I heard that she was shattered, I just didn't witness it. I came out after that happened," they told her, still looking at the sky. "I didn't here much of the story, either, because most of my time on Homeworld was running from being shattered myself. I hid on a ship and now I'm here." They stayed silent for a moment, then sitting up again. "I doubt they even remember me," they said, shrugging. "It's been so long that I shouldn't be a problem anymore." ((I was about to make forms for my 2 Homeworld ocs, Spinel and Sodalite. It could be interesting if they came looking for Cat's Eye, no?))
"Must be nice," she muttered, half to herself. "Oh, and those famous rebels found the Cluster and destroyed it, apparently." Cat's Eye turned around to look at the sky behind her.
(Yoooo that would be so cool! :000 what if they brought Dragon's Breath as a hostage?)

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Gem: Spinel // Sodalite
Pronouns: She/her // She/her
Era: 2 // 2
Appearance: Really short compared to most gems, about Ruby size. Pale reddish skin, short, fluffy dark hair, and a normal Homeworld outfit for Yellow Diamond. // Tall, decently thin, pale blue skin. Dark blue hair with white streaks, and a normal Homeworld outfit for Yellow Diamond. A robotic limb enhancer on her right arm.
Personality: TBRP'd // TBRP'd
Allegiance:Homeworld // Homeworld
Powers (Don't go overboard): nada // besides what her limb enhancer can do, nada
Weapon: Brass knuckles // her limb enhancer can fire a beam like peridot's could
Other: sent to earth to find cat's eye, dragon's breath as hostage

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Must be nice," she muttered, half to herself. "Oh, and those famous rebels found the Cluster and destroyed it, apparently." Cat's Eye turned around to look at the sky behind her.
(Yoooo that would be so cool! :000 what if they brought Dragon's Breath as a hostage?)
"Cluster?" They questioned. "I.. don't recall ever hearing about a 'cluster'. What is that?"
((Sorry for the short post Dx maybe they could come with Dragon's Breath in a bubble but it gets popped by. Cat's Eye or Dragon's Breath? owo))

vellichor
May 26th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Gem: Amazonite
Era: The newest Era (whether that be 2 or 3 I don't know)
Appearance: 5'6; Turquoise oval-shaped gemstone with white streaks on her back; thin and lithe; wears a turquoise dress that goes to her knees; white streaks on her dress; light turquoise skin; Sky-blue eyes
Allegiance: The Crystal Gems
Powers (Don't go overboard): Water and Shape-Shifting
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Other: I love SU!! Patiently waiting for the new episodes... just kidding. I'm not patient... lol.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Gem: Amazonite
Era: The newest Era (whether that be 2 or 3 I don't know)
Appearance: 5'6; Turquoise oval-shaped gemstone with white streaks on her back; thin and lithe; wears a turquoise dress that goes to her knees; white streaks on her dress; light turquoise skin; Sky-blue eyes
Allegiance: The Crystal Gems
Powers (Don't go overboard): Water and Shape-Shifting
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Other: I love SU!! Patiently waiting for the new episodes... just kidding. I'm not patient... lol.
((Accepted! I agree, I wish it was the 29th already xD only a few more days!))

Soddenfur
May 27th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Citrine skidded to a halt once he reached The Kindergarten. He could hear the faint sound of voices, so he swiftly ducked under cover and began observing the two gem's idle chatter. It's not my assignment to bring them back... I shouldn't make too much of a disruption on Earth. Although it wasn't the Homeworld gem's plan to let the two gems know of his presence, it was his assignment to gather data. So, using the speciality his gem was made to deliver, Citrine crept so close, the voices were nearly perfectly clear. His kind of gems were made for more stealthy and agile tasks, so he figured this would he of ease.

happycyanide
May 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Moonstone shrugged a little "It may have been just been me, I might have just heard your voice once at some point on homeworld" she said.

"I guess so," Kyonite said.

vellichor
May 27th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Citrine skidded to a halt once he reached The Kindergarten. He could hear the faint sound of voices, so he swiftly ducked under cover and began observing the two gem's idle chatter. It's not my assignment to bring them back... I shouldn't make too much of a disruption on Earth. Although it wasn't the Homeworld gem's plan to let the two gems know of his presence, it was his assignment to gather data. So, using the speciality his gem was made to deliver, Citrine crept so close, the voices were nearly perfectly clear. His kind of gems were made for more stealthy and agile tasks, so he figured this would he of ease.

(Sorry it's so short...)

Amazonite was just investigating The Kindergarten. Nothing new. But she took another step, and... she found herself facing another gem. A Homeworld gem, perhaps. Quickly, she summoned her bow and arrows. She readied her bow and spoke in an authorative tone. "Who are you, and what is your business here?"

Soddenfur

~Masked~
May 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM
"I guess so," Kyonite said.
Moonstone turned away from him, "I guess you heard me talking to that Homeworld gem right?" she said "That gem wants to eradicate the crystal gems, im planning on going after him." she then added.

Role
May 27th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Cluster?" They questioned. "I.. don't recall ever hearing about a 'cluster'. What is that?"
((Sorry for the short post Dx maybe they could come with Dragon's Breath in a bubble but it gets popped by. Cat's Eye or Dragon's Breath? owo))
Cat's Eye looked back at the sky, a distant look in her eye. "The Cluster is a literal cluster of shattered gem shards," she replied grimly. "If it took form, this planet wouldn't be here."
(That's fine! And YASSSS :D
What if her other friend was corrupted or shattered >:D ANGST)

happycyanide
May 27th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Moonstone turned away from him, "I guess you heard me talking to that Homeworld gem right?" she said "That gem wants to eradicate the crystal gems, im planning on going after him." she then added.

"I can go with," Kyonite stated. He began to get a little excited. He hadn't explored much of Earth, but he really wanted to. "When you heading out?"

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"I can go with," Kyonite stated. He began to get a little excited. He hadn't explored much of Earth, but he really wanted to. "When you heading out?"
Moonstone felt a little surprised but smiled at him, "well I was planning on going after I spoke to you, but I'm still a little unsure where the gem headed.." she said sighing a little.

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 01:02 AM
(Sorry it's so short...)

Amazonite was just investigating The Kindergarten. Nothing new. But she took another step, and... she found herself facing another gem. A Homeworld gem, perhaps. Quickly, she summoned her bow and arrows. She readied her bow and spoke in an authorative tone. "Who are you, and what is your business here?"

Soddenfur
"Huh?" Citrine muttered, jerking his head to face Amazonite. The Homeworld gem didn't feel particularly threatened, so he didn't bother summoning his staffs. "Well, it's not my assignment to really mess with anyone other than the Crystal Gems, so I'm just laying low and seeing who is who for now," he casually answered, trying his best not to draw the attention of the gems he was just eavesdropping, "You one of them? They didn't give me a hit list or anything. This place must have been abandoned a long time ago.

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Cat's Eye looked back at the sky, a distant look in her eye. "The Cluster is a literal cluster of shattered gem shards," she replied grimly. "If it took form, this planet wouldn't be here."
(That's fine! And YASSSS :D
What if her other friend was corrupted or shattered >:D ANGST)
((Oh yee that would work xD when should I bring them in?))
"Oh, wow.." Blue Topaz mumbled. "Thats.. Wow.." The pure thought of a forced fusion between gem shards was almost unimaginable for Blur Topaz. "I'm not really for or against Homeworld, but that's low."

Role
May 28th, 2017, 01:40 AM
((Oh yee that would work xD when should I bring them in?))
"Oh, wow.." Blue Topaz mumbled. "Thats.. Wow.." The pure thought of a forced fusion between gem shards was almost unimaginable for Blur Topaz. "I'm not really for or against Homeworld, but that's low."
(Anytime you feel like it :3, also sorry this is short >n>)
Cat's Eye nodded. "That's one of the reasons I rebelled and left," she muttered.

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 01:42 AM
(Anytime you feel like it :3, also sorry this is short >n>)
Cat's Eye nodded. "That's one of the reasons I rebelled and left," she muttered.
"I'm sorry about your friends you mentioned earlier.." They were going to say more, but stopped when they heard a rustle behind them. "Who's there?" The gem called out,

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 11:31 AM
"I'm sorry about your friends you mentioned earlier.." They were going to say more, but stopped when they heard a rustle behind them. "Who's there?" The gem called out,
Citrine froze, unsure if the call was for him. He beckoned for Amazonite to move away with him to avoid unnecessary conflict. The gem holding a weapon to his head didn't have much of a reason to listen, but he prayed she would just listen.

Role
May 28th, 2017, 11:55 AM
"That's oka-" Cat's Eye cut herself off. Her eye narrowed as she unsheathed her weapons. "We know you're there, come out."
( Soddenfur )

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 02:45 PM
"That's oka-" Cat's Eye cut herself off. Her eye narrowed as she unsheathed her weapons. "We know you're there, come out."
( Soddenfur )
Citrine, exasperated, attempted to push Amazonite into the view of the other gems, wary of her readied bow. He didn't yet summon his weapons, as he didn't want to start up any more conflict. "See, look what you did," he hissed.

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 05:02 PM
( Soddenfur )
(( Soddenfur ))
Blue Tooaz did not summon their weapon yet, but stayed alert. They stared at the gem that had appeared from the bush. "Oh, uh, hello," they began, but stopped when they noticed the gem's bow.

Role
May 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Citrine, exasperated, attempted to push Amazonite into the view of the other gems, wary of her readied bow. He didn't yet summon his weapons, as he didn't want to start up any more conflict. "See, look what you did," he hissed.
Cat's Eye stood in a defensive stance. She desperately wanted to run, but she knew they already saw her face. Cat's Eye's gaze darkened when she saw the other gem's bow.
( Soddenfur
Eclipse )

happycyanide
May 28th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Moonstone felt a little surprised but smiled at him, "well I was planning on going after I spoke to you, but I'm still a little unsure where the gem headed.." she said sighing a little.

"If I were him, I would go somewhere near the Kindergarten. I mean, that's just me. I can blink there with you to check, if you want?" He asked. Kyonite could barely keep himself from bouncing with excitement.

vellichor
May 28th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Cat's Eye stood in a defensive stance. She desperately wanted to run, but she knew they already saw her face. Cat's Eye's gaze darkened when she saw the other gem's bow.
( Soddenfur
Eclipse )

Amazonite kept her bow and arrow aimed at Citrine. "I am not the one you should be concerned about." she said, irritated. "There is a homeworld gem here. An eavesdropper." she glanced at Blue Topaz and Cat's Eye.

Role
May 28th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Amazonite kept her bow and arrow aimed at Citrine. "I am not the one you should be concerned about." she said, irritated. "There is a homeworld gem here. An eavesdropper." she glanced at Blue Topaz and Cat's Eye.

Cat's Eye instantly tensed, and looked at Citrine. "Why are you here?" She asked furiously. "What's your business?"
( Soddenfur )
(Sorry its short :">)

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"If I were him, I would go somewhere near the Kindergarten. I mean, that's just me. I can blink there with you to check, if you want?" He asked. Kyonite could barely keep himself from bouncing with excitement.
Moonstone nodded "That would be wonderful if you could do that." she said.

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"All of these things and that's what you're concerned about?" Citrine retorted, rising slowly from his cover with hands raised. He was waiting for the right time to summon his weapon, as that moment he felt as if all of their eyes were burning through him. The Homeworld gem refused to reveal his intentions, so he kept his mouth sealed shut and maintained a solemn and level gaze.

happycyanide
May 29th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Moonstone nodded "That would be wonderful if you could do that." she said.

Kyonite took her hand and disappeared with her. He blinked to the Kindergarten. They appeared on top of a rock nearby the rl others. "Kindergarten is German for Child's Garden. Did you know that?"

~Masked~
May 29th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Kyonite took her hand and disappeared with her. He blinked to the Kindergarten. They appeared on top of a rock nearby the rl others. "Kindergarten is German for Child's Garden. Did you know that?"
The former homeworld gem almost fell over but wasn't able to because of Kyonite holding onto her hand, regaining her balance she seemed a little surprised he knew that " Well, No but isn't German a humans language?" She asked.

happycyanide
May 29th, 2017, 09:03 AM
The former homeworld gem almost fell over but wasn't able to because of Kyonite holding onto her hand, regaining her balance she seemed a little surprised he knew that " Well, No but isn't German a humans language?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is. I have no idea how I knew that." Kyonite was confused. He looked around for anyone, and spotted them all. He pointed at them, and said, "Found him. or them.."

~Masked~
May 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Yeah, it is. I have no idea how I knew that." Kyonite was confused. He looked around for anyone, and spotted them all. He pointed at them, and said, "Found him. or them.."
She slowly nodded, "How many are there?" Moonstone then asked she wished she see it for herself but that was never going to happen.

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 10:10 AM
"There are three others," Kyonite stated. He knew that they would all grab their weapons if Kyonite and Moonstone went down. Kyonite only watched.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 10:13 AM
(im late for this....

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 10:17 AM
"There are three others," Kyonite stated. He knew that they would all grab their weapons if Kyonite and Moonstone went down. Kyonite only watched.
Moonstone simply nodded, she looked focused as if thinking if they ever wanted to go down there and confront the gems..well how would they? There were only two of them and those other gems could be with him, "Do you think others there are with him?" She asked quietly.

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Moonstone simply nodded, she looked focused as if thinking if they ever wanted to go down there and confront the gems..well how would they? There were only two of them and those other gems could be with him, "Do you think others there are with him?" She asked quietly.

"No.. they have their weapons pointed at him." Kyonite stated. He tensed. "I can't stand idly by as a shattering unfolds right before me.. even if it means saving a homeworld gem.."

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"No.. they have their weapons pointed at him." Kyonite stated. He tensed. "I can't stand idly by as a shattering unfolds right before me.. even if it means saving a homeworld gem.."
Moonstone shuddered at thought she hated the sound of gems being shattered, "R-Right..What do you plan to do? I'll help anyway I can.." she stuttered for one the first times ever it was the only thing that scared her gems being shattered or her being shattered..

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Moonstone shuddered at thought she hated the sound of gems being shattered, "R-Right..What do you plan to do? I'll help anyway I can.." she stuttered for one the first times ever it was the only thing that scared her gems being shattered or her being shattered..

"I'm not sure if I can even help... unless.." He gulped. "I have to be a homeworld gem again." He hated this. "I gotta be the useless gem they were gonna shatter."

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 10:51 AM
"I'm not sure if I can even help... unless.." He gulped. "I have to be a homeworld gem again." He hated this. "I gotta be the useless gem they were gonna shatter."
Moonstone closed her eyes and said softly "No, you shouldn't have to I can, maybe they'll recognise me either way I don't want you have to go down there." She did not even dare turn her head towards him.

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Moonstone closed her eyes and said softly "No, you shouldn't have to I can, maybe they'll recognise me either way I don't want you have to go down there." She did not even dare turn her head towards him.

Kyonite turned his head towards her. He was going to play his part. "I have to. They're going to shatter him." He put on his best showman-ship smile, and he jumped down into the area, looking directly at Citrine. He hoped his plan would work. "There you are, buddy! Come on, we gotta finish our project!" He looked at Amazonite, Cat's Eye, and Blue Topaz with a cheerful expression. "Sorry, my buddy got lost.. We're supposed to be doing a little check-up and then head home!" He hoped they would all fall for his trick.

Soddenfur
May 30th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Kyonite turned his head towards her. He was going to play his part. "I have to. They're going to shatter him." He put on his best showman-ship smile, and he jumped down into the area, looking directly at Citrine. He hoped his plan would work. "There you are, buddy! Come on, we gotta finish our project!" He looked at Amazonite, Cat's Eye, and Blue Topaz with a cheerful expression. "Sorry, my buddy got lost.. We're supposed to be doing a little check-up and then head home!" He hoped they would all fall for his trick.
Citrine looked back with arms crossed, eyes dull and unamused. He recognized Kyonite, surprised he followed him this far, but more surprised he was trying to help him. I don't know what that gem is doing, I didn't need help. Pausing his thoughts and thinking for a moment, Citrine leapt backwards and crossed his arms around his torso, hands on shoulders, midair, until his two spears were summoned from the gems his hands were placed on. The Homeworld gem stepped backwards a few times, all gems now in full line of sight.

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Moonstone after a few moments followed him keeping her posture calm and her face emotionless "Oh, I see you found him we should hurry and leave were probably bothering them." she said to be exact she didn't look like she was lying or even sound like it due to being used to lying often on homeworld.

vellichor
May 30th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Citrine looked back with arms crossed, eyes dull and unamused. He recognized Kyonite, surprised he followed him this far, but more surprised he was trying to help him. I don't know what that gem is doing, I didn't need help. Pausing his thoughts and thinking for a moment, Citrine leapt backwards and crossed his arms around his torso, hands on shoulders, midair, until his two spears were summoned from the gems his hands were placed on. The Homeworld gem stepped backwards a few times, all gems now in full line of sight.

Amazonite sighed. "Drop your weapons," she spoke, lowering her own. "As much as it might seem like I do, I don't like fighting. We won't harm you if you don't harm us. Please, drop your weapons."

Soddenfur
May 30th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Amazonite sighed. "Drop your weapons," she spoke, lowering her own. "As much as it might seem like I do, I don't like fighting. We won't harm you if you don't harm us. Please, drop your weapons."
Citrine shook his head. "Normally I have a much less... loud approach, but my mission here is to detain the Crystal Gems and those against Homeworld inhabiting Earth," he stated, pulling something out of his pocket and tossing and catching it over and over in his hand, "I'm not here to shatter anyone, I can assure you. I'm not that kind of gem. I was ordered to bring all gems to Yellow Diamond as soon as I can." The item he was playing with was a single gem, lustrous and intact. The light of the sun reflected a nearly blinding beam off of it.

happycyanide
May 31st, 2017, 09:07 AM

Moonstone after a few moments followed him keeping her posture calm and her face emotionless "Oh, I see you found him we should hurry and leave were probably bothering them." she said to be exact she didn't look like she was lying or even sound like it due to being used to lying often on homeworld.

Citrine shook his head. "Normally I have a much less... loud approach, but my mission here is to detain the Crystal Gems and those against Homeworld inhabiting Earth," he stated, pulling something out of his pocket and tossing and catching it over and over in his hand, "I'm not here to shatter anyone, I can assure you. I'm not that kind of gem. I was ordered to bring all gems to Yellow Diamond as soon as I can." The item he was playing with was a single gem, lustrous and intact. The light of the sun reflected a nearly blinding beam off of it.

Kyonite stiffened for a moment, then relaxed as he dropped the act. "Sorry we interrupted, but Moonstone and I were trying to see what he was up to." He raised his hands. "We thought you all were going to shatter him. Even though he is homeworld.. I can't stand idly by." Kyonite looked over at Citrine, interest in his eyes as he fumbled with the gem. He decided to stay quiet. Kyonite moved backwards to Moonstone, and whispered to her, "he's got one more gem.."

Soddenfur
May 31st, 2017, 10:13 AM
Kyonite stiffened for a moment, then relaxed as he dropped the act. "Sorry we interrupted, but Moonstone and I were trying to see what he was up to." He raised his hands. "We thought you all were going to shatter him. Even though he is homeworld.. I can't stand idly by." Kyonite looked over at Citrine, interest in his eyes as he fumbled with the gem. He decided to stay quiet. Kyonite moved backwards to Moonstone, and whispered to her, "he's got one more gem.."

(I'll make a form for the gem later :D)
Citrine returned Kyonite's gaze sharply and held the rough, blue gem in his grasp. He turned and sprinted down through the Kindergarten, in hopes of losing the group of gems. The Homeworld gem was clearly outnumbered. He looked over his shoulder to check if he was being followed, unable to tell through the thick fog.

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 04:35 PM
(I'll make a form for the gem later :D)
Citrine returned Kyonite's gaze sharply and held the rough, blue gem in his grasp. He turned and sprinted down through the Kindergarten, in hopes of losing the group of gems. The Homeworld gem was clearly outnumbered. He looked over his shoulder to check if he was being followed, unable to tell through the thick fog.

Moonstone slowly nodded, listening as Citrine fumbled with gem she was about to say something until he suddenly ran of without another thought she grabbed Kyonites hand and ran after the homeworld gem with surprising speed she didn't have to see the gem know where he was going she could hear every single foot step while he was running she was too focused on running and holding onto Kyonite to even talk but she was slowly gaining speed.

Soddenfur
May 31st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Moonstone slowly nodded, listening as Citrine fumbled with gem she was about to say something until he suddenly ran of without another thought she grabbed Kyonites hand and ran after the homeworld gem with surprising speed she didn't have to see the gem know where he was going she could hear every single foot step while he was running she was too focused on running and holding onto Kyonite to even talk but she was slowly gaining speed.

Citrine stopped once he reached an intersection, out in the open, fog enveloping his body. He could make out the three paths to his left, right, and front sides. Looking back for a single moment, Citrine used his stealth expertise to quietly break the glass of a long-broken construction with legs sitting in a corner. The Homeworld gem stood flat against the long gem sticking upward in the glass above the legs, looking forward, waiting for the slightest sound of movement.

Form for when the time comes!

Gem: (Blue) Agate
Pronouns: she/her
Era: Old-ish?
Appearance: Agate is somewhat short, barely taller than Steven. Her skin is lightly toned blue and her long, straight hair is a dark shade of blue. Her 'clothing' consists of a short skirt similar to Pearl's, except colored periwinkle. She appears to have a long-sleeved, white shirt with a star on her back. Also... her gem is in a flat, oval shape on her left knee.
Personality: I can't think of anything to summarize her... tbrp'd xD
Allegiance: Crystal Gems
Powers (Don't go overboard): shapeshifting, doesn't use it much for battling
Weapon: dark blue, completely crystalline throwing axes
Other: nun

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 05:43 PM
Citrine stopped once he reached an intersection, out in the open, fog enveloping his body. He could make out the three paths to his left, right, and front sides. Looking back for a single moment, Citrine used his stealth expertise to quietly break the glass of a long-broken construction with legs sitting in a corner. The Homeworld gem stood flat against the long gem sticking upward in the glass above the legs, looking forward, waiting for the slightest sound of movement.

Appearance: Agate is somewhat short, barely taller than Steven. Her skin is lightly toned blue and her long, straight hair is a dark shade of blue. Her 'clothing' consists of a short skirt similar to Pearl's, except colored periwinkle. She appears to have a long-sleeved, white shirt with a star on her back. Also... her gem is in a flat, oval shape on her left knee.
Moonstone stopped suddenly, she listened for him not hearing anything she let go of Kyonite's hand and walked ahead "We know you're here, Come out here before we have to use force!" she called out her voice echoing sounding like it came from everywhere she summoned her staff ready to use it if necessary.

Soddenfur
May 31st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Moonstone stopped suddenly, she listened for him not hearing anything she let go of Kyonite's hand and walked ahead "We know you're here, Come out here before we have to use force!" she called out her voice echoing sounding like it came from everywhere she summoned her staff ready to use it if necessary.
Citrine narrowed his eyes and peeked backward from his cover, summoning his two spears silently as ever. He crept slowly toward the gem's position, praying he was silent enough to perform a sneak attack. The two spears were held tight in Citrine's grip, facing Moonstone and ready to be thrust. The Homeworld gem wasn't close enough to perform an attack, although he anticipated the move he'd make.

vellichor
May 31st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Citrine narrowed his eyes and peeked backward from his cover, summoning his two spears silently as ever. He crept slowly toward the gem's position, praying he was silent enough to perform a sneak attack. The two spears were held tight in Citrine's grip, facing Moonstone and ready to be thrust. The Homeworld gem wasn't close enough to perform an attack, although he anticipated the move he'd make.

Amazonite followed the homeworld gem swiftly and silently. Her bow was in her hand at her side. She kept gracefully through the Kindergarten, stopping once she saw the gem. She readied her bow, and shot an arrow. But she missed, giving away her position.

(I want her to be poofed... if you can, Soddenfur ))

Soddenfur
May 31st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Amazonite followed the homeworld gem swiftly and silently. Her bow was in her hand at her side. She kept gracefully through the Kindergarten, stopping once she saw the gem. She readied her bow, and shot an arrow. But she missed, giving away her position.

(I want her to be poofed... if you can, Soddenfur ))
(Okay, do you have anything about what happens to her in mind?)
Citrine froze and straightened himself, jerking his head to stare back at Amazonite. Cautious of Moonstone's nearby presence, the Homeworld gem took steps backwards until he turned around and dropped one spear. He pointed the spear toward Amazonite, nearing her position with clear intentions.

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 10:54 PM
The former homeworld gem listened as closely as she could,she wished she could see him it would make this easier suddenly an arrow went straight past her head well she thought it was an arrow it could have been something else either but either way it was strange she also heard something moving but only stood still waiting to see if it would make any other sound.

Soddenfur
June 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM
The former homeworld gem listened as closely as she could,she wished she could see him it would make this easier suddenly an arrow went straight past her head well she thought it was an arrow it could have been something else either but either way it was strange she also heard something moving but only stood still waiting to see if it would make any other sound.
Extremely relieved Moonstone hadn't glanced at him yet, Citrine glared intensely at Amazonite. He was moderately furious that she had nearly given him away and plunged him back into the mess he was just in. Now, he kept a close eye on both gems to the best of his abilities, often looking back as he headed to Amazonite, spear still in hand.

~Masked~
June 1st, 2017, 02:25 AM
Extremely relieved Moonstone hadn't glanced at him yet, Citrine glared intensely at Amazonite. He was moderately furious that she had nearly given him away and plunged him back into the mess he was just in. Now, he kept a close eye on both gems to the best of his abilities, often looking back as he headed to Amazonite, spear still in hand.
I'm not sure if Citrine just doesn't know or not but Moonstone is blind)
Moonstone turned her head hearing the sound of something moving again, she lifted up her staff again in case he was trying to attack her or any one else here she wasn't going to dare let that happen, fear tried to creep its way into her mind but she did not let it keeping herself calm Hopefully they'll just back of .

Soddenfur
June 1st, 2017, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure if Citrine just doesn't know or not but Moonstone is blind)
Moonstone turned her head hearing the sound of something moving again, she lifted up her staff again in case he was trying to attack her or any one else here she wasn't going to dare let that happen, fear tried to creep its way into her mind but she did not let it keeping herself calm Hopefully they'll just back of .
(Oh no he didn't xD)
Citrine looked back to Moonstone, now understanding she was blind. Maybe he shouldn't have dropped his other spear in order to wield just one... Determined, he froze in the middle and kept his eyes on Amazonite and now Moonstone.

happycyanide
June 1st, 2017, 01:01 PM
(Oh no he didn't xD)
Citrine looked back to Moonstone, now understanding she was blind. Maybe he shouldn't have dropped his other spear in order to wield just one... Determined, he froze in the middle and kept his eyes on Amazonite and now Moonstone.

Kyonite instinctively unfused in to two more, both searching for Citrine. Grey Kyonite almost peeked their eyes over Citrine, but didn't see. Blue Kyonite flicked his wrists, as two whips came flying out.

Soddenfur
June 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Kyonite instinctively unfused in to two more, both searching for Citrine. Grey Kyonite almost peeked their eyes over Citrine, but didn't see. Blue Kyonite flicked his wrists, as two whips came flying out.
Citrine still stood tall, aware he was now surrounded. He didn't dare utter a word yet, conscious of Moonstone's presence. The Homeworld gem had just began to realize that Kyonite was a fusion, as the two new gems clearly looked like the gem he had passed by earlier in the day. Fusion was a controversial concept back in Homeworld, so Citrine didn't bother picking a stance. He learned not to after all of the shattering of his friends because of their beliefs, however irrelevant they may be.

~Masked~
June 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
(Oh no he didn't xD)

Citrine still stood tall, aware he was now surrounded. He didn't dare utter a word yet, conscious of Moonstone's presence. The Homeworld gem had just began to realize that Kyonite was a fusion, as the two new gems clearly looked like the gem he had passed by earlier in the day. Fusion was a controversial concept back in Homeworld, so Citrine didn't bother picking a stance. He learned not to after all of the shattering of his friends because of their beliefs, however irrelevant they may be.
Moonstone heard Kyonite unfuse now wishing she could have seen the two but that would have never happened, she pointed her staff towards citrine almost exactly she didn't know whether that was Citrine or not forall she knew it could have been Kyonite but that was were she heard the most sound "Don't be coward, come out you're surrounded that is obvious give up now before you get hurt." she said calmly her voice echoed around the once abandoned place she did not wish to fight anybody as it was not in her nature but if needed she would have to.

vellichor
June 1st, 2017, 07:54 PM

(She probably rushes in offensively. Then he uses his staff to poof her or something. I dunno. My brain is dead... XD)

Amazonite grew impatient and finally rushed in. She fired a few rushed arrows to make it seem there were many of her. Then, she used her bow as a close range weapon, smacking Citrine with it. That wasn't very effective, though.

Soddenfur
June 2nd, 2017, 01:51 AM
(She probably rushes in offensively. Then he uses his staff to poof her or something. I dunno. My brain is dead... XD)

Amazonite grew impatient and finally rushed in. She fired a few rushed arrows to make it seem there were many of her. Then, she used her bow as a close range weapon, smacking Citrine with it. That wasn't very effective, though.
(xD Okay, but I meant do you want her to reform at a certain time?)
Citrine felt his face and looked to Amazonite, outraged such a tactic had been successful in attacking him. "What was that for?" he cried, thrusting his spear through Amazonite's torso. The Homeworld gem looked her in the eye with a cold expression, waiting for Moonstone to approach him next so he could get his job done earlier.

~Masked~
June 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Citrine felt his face and looked to Amazonite, outraged such a tactic had been successful in attacking him. "What was that for?" he cried, thrusting his spear through Amazonite's torso. The Homeworld gem looked her in the eye with a cold expression, waiting for Moonstone to approach him next so he could get his job done earlier.
Instead of coming near him she stood still not moving from her spot, that was until she heard him stab something and a poof that could have Kyonite! she didn't want to take to risk of the homeworld gem taking Kyonite he did not deserve that, Moonstone slowly walked foward she could Citrine's breathing now she was only a few steps away from him when she stopped anger did not bubble up inside her like normal gems, her posture was calm even her face expression was calm lifting up her staff she pointed it at Citrine and without a another moment passing by a bright white laser shot out of her staff hitting Citrine directly in chest.

Soddenfur
June 2nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Instead of coming near him she stood still not moving from her spot, that was until she heard him stab something and a poof that could have Kyonite! she didn't want to take to risk of the homeworld gem taking Kyonite he did not deserve that, Moonstone slowly walked foward she could Citrine's breathing now she was only a few steps away from him when she stopped anger did not bubble up inside her like normal gems, her posture was calm even her face expression was calm lifting up her staff she pointed it at Citrine and without a another moment passing by a bright white laser shot out of her staff hitting Citrine directly in chest.
Citrine dropped his spear and Amazonite's gem, being thrown into a nearby cliff. A dent the shape and size of the Homeworld gem's body was now sitting clean by the other markings of gem warriors being cultivated. Citrine's gaseous form was still intact, but he lay weak on the ground after forcing his way out of the stone. Citrine was more concerned about the gem he left in between him and Moonstone, still appalled she had reacted so well.

~Masked~
June 2nd, 2017, 06:20 PM
Citrine dropped his spear and Amazonite's gem, being thrown into a nearby cliff. A dent the shape and size of the Homeworld gem's body was now sitting clean by the other markings of gem warriors being cultivated. Citrine's gaseous form was still intact, but he lay weak on the ground after forcing his way out of the stone. Citrine was more concerned about the gem he left in between him and Moonstone, still appalled she had reacted so well.
Moonstone took a step foward closer to the gem between the two, she wasn't sure who it was but either way they did not deserve to be taken by this homeworld gem based of what she knew if they were taken to homeworld they would be shattered more than likely, she would've reached down for the gem but she didn't want to get attacked she would have to distract him some way, "So what are you going to do now? you're still outnumbered,your weak from me attacking you if you don't want that to worsen then you should give up." she said calmly loud enough for him to hear.

vellichor
June 2nd, 2017, 09:35 PM

(Makes more sense. XD depends on what happens probably)

Amazonite froze. Her eyes widened, and she tried to retain her physical form. But staring into Citrines cold eyes made her stop trying, just for a millisecond. But it was enough. With a poof, she retreated into her gemstone. It lay on the ground between Moonstone and Citrine

(Sorry it's late. I just wanted to do that bit... *shrugs* continue :3)

Soddenfur
June 2nd, 2017, 11:37 PM
Moonstone took a step foward closer to the gem between the two, she wasn't sure who it was but either way they did not deserve to be taken by this homeworld gem based of what she knew if they were taken to homeworld they would be shattered more than likely, she would've reached down for the gem but she didn't want to get attacked she would have to distract him some way, "So what are you going to do now? you're still outnumbered,your weak from me attacking you if you don't want that to worsen then you should give up." she said calmly loud enough for him to hear.
(Eclipse Amazonite needs her moment >:3)
Citrine rose from his position, his knees off of the ground after kneeling in pain, unable to get up. He took a step forward, standing firmly and stiffly. "I've... been through worse," the Homeworld gem admitted, casually summoning two spears, "What I'm going to do is get my job done like I was told. You think you've cornered me, but you may be a little disappointed to find I'm not as predictable as I may seem." The statement was somewhat of a bluff, but it was Citrine's last shot at stalling time.

~Masked~
June 3rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
(Eclipse Amazonite needs her moment >:3)
Citrine rose from his position, his knees off of the ground after kneeling in pain, unable to get up. He took a step forward, standing firmly and stiffly. "I've... been through worse," the Homeworld gem admitted, casually summoning two spears, "What I'm going to do is get my job done like I was told. You think you've cornered me, but you may be a little disappointed to find I'm not as predictable as I may seem." The statement was somewhat of a bluff, but it was Citrine's last shot at stalling time.
Moonstone looked almost angry for a moment but remembered to keep her cool, "You know, I would like to just stay and chat but I do have to make this quick less pain for you." taking one more step foward before raising her staff "Goodbye." she said those last words with no emotion or anything her eyes were empty emotionless, the white laser shot out of her beam lighting up the area around them it went straight through Citrine she was using all her energy to make this powerful enough to poof him she wasn't going to stop not until she heard that sound, something within her though told her to stop but she didn't listen it kept saying this wrong and not the right thing to do I am not going to shatter him, Only remove his physical form. but still the voice kept saying it over and over again she couldn't take that voice anymore! Moonstone stopped dropping her staff to the ground she already had probably poofed him by now but she had gone on so long it must have made it more painful regret started to fill up inside her she tried to ignore it but the feeling wouldn't go away..

happycyanide
June 3rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Blue Kyonite looked at Moonstone as she blasted Citrine. He rushed over to the gem, unsure of weather he was poofed or not. He looked at Gray Kyonite, who stayed completely emotionless. He raised his hand at them, and waved them over.

~Masked~
June 3rd, 2017, 07:23 PM
Blue Kyonite looked at Moonstone as she blasted Citrine. He rushed over to the gem, unsure of whether he was poofed or not. He looked at Gray Kyonite, who stayed completely emotionless. He raised his hand at them, and waved them over.
Moonstone was almost glad she couldn't see the two she wouldn't have wanted to look them in the eyes especially after that scene, she sat on her knees picking up her staff having to move her hand along the ground for a few moments before finding it she stood up again sitting her staff beside her, "are you two okay?" she asked suddenly to be exact Moonstone now felt well she wasn't sure but she wanted to make sure they were okay and if they weren't then she wanted to help them.

happycyanide
June 4th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Moonstone was almost glad she couldn't see the two she wouldn't have wanted to look them in the eyes especially after that scene, she sat on her knees picking up her staff having to move her hand along the ground for a few moments before finding it she stood up again sitting her staff beside her, "are you two okay?" she asked suddenly to be exact Moonstone now felt well she wasn't sure but she wanted to make sure they were okay and if they weren't then she wanted to help them.

"We're fine!" The two replied at the same time.

~Masked~
June 4th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"We're fine!" The two replied at the same time.
Moonstone smiled well as much as she could at least the voice from earlier still bothering her, "You two don't have to stay unfused anymore, I am glad you do though because if he had poofed me then I knew one of you could distract him while the other grabbed the gems." She said almost wanting to continue on but knew better then to ramble.

Soddenfur
June 4th, 2017, 03:44 PM
(Oop things getting real)
Citrine crossed his arms and waited for Moonstone's attack, expressionless and weaponless. "What, you're going to contain me in a bubble like all of everyone else's friends? How noble of you," he sneered, awaiting his proofing. Once the blinding light surrounded him, the Homeworld gem shut his eyes tightly and collapsed backwards, poofing as he reached the ground. The gems on his shoulders melded into one rectangular Citrine gem, hitting the ground with a light sound. The other gem he had been in possession of fell as well, making a quieter clink sound.

Soddenfur
June 4th, 2017, 03:46 PM

(ItsATryp Mention still not working smh)

vellichor
June 5th, 2017, 10:09 PM
(Three gems lion on the ground...

Heh, LION. Get it? Ahhhh I'm not funny. X3)

vellichor
June 7th, 2017, 09:47 PM
(Heh... lion...

Yeah, not funny. Oh, and bumpie. :handflapper:)

Soddenfur
June 7th, 2017, 10:43 PM
(Wow lion xD. I'm waiting on other people too :3)

~Masked~
June 8th, 2017, 08:03 AM
(Oop things getting real)
Citrine crossed his arms and waited for Moonstone's attack, expressionless and weaponless. "What, you're going to contain me in a bubble like all of everyone else's friends? How noble of you," he sneered, awaiting his proofing. Once the blinding light surrounded him, the Homeworld gem shut his eyes tightly and collapsed backwards, poofing as he reached the ground. The gems on his shoulders melded into one rectangular Citrine gem, hitting the ground with a light sound. The other gem he had been in possession of fell as well, making a quieter clink sound.
Those words he said before she had attacked him still echoed in her mind, the feeling of being stabbed in the heart every time she heard the words Moonstone was not like this homeworld gem... was she?her mind filled with thoughts each one worse than the one before she somehow looked extremely calm and all she did was stand there her hands clasped behind her back, You're exactly like him Moonstone shook her head she was nothing like him! You did exactly what he did those other gems.. she couldn't think of anything everything just seemed to calm except for her she could not be like him! but....she had done something similar to Citrine...her hands began to shake as she tried her hardest to try and think of another reason 'What, you're going to contain me in a bubble like all of everyone else's friends? How noble of you'those words made something bubble up inside her Regret was what she had done truly right? (also for happycyanide )

vellichor
June 10th, 2017, 05:22 PM
(Bloop)

Soddenfur
June 10th, 2017, 09:30 PM
(*frantically comes up with a thing to say now that my other form got accepted*)
The gem Citrine had previously dropped began glowing, shining an intense white glare. The oval-shaped object gradually rose into the air until a short, stick-thin figure formed and dropped to the ground, looking back. The reformed gem looked over her shoulder to face the others, her dark blue eyes wide with bold uncertainty.

Webpaw All The Way~
June 27th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Gem: Bloodstone
Era: No clue
Appearance: I don't really have a recent drawing of her so heres a weird drawing that I make like 7 months ago. http://carlythecheetah.deviantart.com/art/I-won-t-leave-you-SU-626442932
Personality: Protective, kind, caring, selfless, nervous, over achiever
Allegiance: Gen Rush (If we can have fan made groups then she's a rebel that is on her own)
Powers (Don't go overboard): Camouflage
Weapon: Daggers
Other: plz don't let me drown in the replies

Zoisite the Fusion Gem
July 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I'm new to this site I'm kind of shy
her story is she was a fusion Pink Diamond spared and was her guard and after Pink's shattering she became Blue Diamond's guard

Gem:Zoisite
Pronouns:she/her
Era:1 and 2
Appearance:curly purplish pink hair,a top set of pink eyes and a bottom set of blue eyes she has a pair of pink water wings she can spread, a white shirt with a blue diamond on it,and a skirt that's purple pink and white
Personality:kind,serious,angry,loyal
Allegiance:Blue Diamond
Powers:flight,healing tears
Weapon:scythe,shield
Other:[/QUOTE]love those you care about before you know it they're gone

Zoisite the Fusion Gem
July 19th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Zoisite stood next to Blue Diamond the fusion was proud to be a guard rather than having been shattered she looked stern an ready to shatter gems who could or would shatter her Diamond if anything she became paranoid of that because her former Diamond was shattered

CreatureOfHabit
July 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM

Name: Amyra
Appearance: A girl with faint pink hair, almost white, done up in a messy bob with some bangs covering her left eye,gray eyes, a black Beatles T-shirt with frayed shorts
Personality: Definitely too curious for her own good, is into ghosts and aliens, as she watches Ancient Aliens on History channel, and Doctor Who on BBC. She can be an introvert at times, and very self conscious.
Association with Gems: She doesn't know them too well, but knows that Steven lives with them.
Other: Her current friends are Ronaldo, and Jamie.