PDA

View Full Version : Another Update!

Ian
June 22nd, 2023, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone!

The Staff Team is pleased to bring you another Quality of Life update. There are two parts to this, so buckle up!

Universal Patrols

We've recently received feedback from members expressing concerns about patrol scheduling. Currently, the system in place doesn't effectively accommodate members with busy schedules, which can be stressful for those who don't have enough time to meet post deadlines. To tackle this issue, we're introducing consistent rules for patrols across all Clans. Our aim is to ensure that patrols are completed efficiently and promptly, while also prioritizing the comfort and convenience of our members.

Patrol Rules

10 day due dates for all border/herb/hunting patrols, and 7 day due dates for all plot related patrols.

Much more leniency with extensions. You have a grace period of up to 3 days after a deadline to request an extension.

Although this will be optional, we recommend reminders for all patrols be given out 3 days before the due date instead of the day before/day of.

Punishment Rules

If a user has communicated about not being able to finish a patrol before the deadline, there will be no punishment.

A very minor punishment will be given if a member has communicated during the grace period / when their cat has been called for punishments. The extent of this punishment should be something like a mild scolding since they didn't report back in a timely manner, but should not be held against the character or roleplayer beyond that.

If there has been no communication 3 days after the patrol is due, a normal/severe punishment will be given.

Purrk Shop Update

With the inflation of koins declining, staff have decided to reduce the price of purrks. This will hopefully allow for newer members, or members who don't post a lot, to participate in the fun! You can see the price changes below, and if you like them then you should go grab a purrk ;)

Specific Price Changes
Prison Escape -> 1,000
Reincarnation -> 2,000
Resurrection -> 2,000
Chill of Death -> 5,500

General Price Changes
50,000 -> 5,000
75,000 -> 7,500
100,000 -> 10,000
125,000 -> 12,500
150,000 -> 14,000
300,000 -> 15,000

If you made this far, then there's one last thing you should know. Staff has been working closely with our lovely high ranks to come up with universal rank requirements. This way there's no more wondering how many kit curriculum classes you need, how many meetings you have to attend as an apprentice, etc!

That's all for now. If you have questions, feel free to ask them below. If you have your own suggestions then don't be afraid to submit a Support Ticket (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=33)!

MockingRabbit
June 23rd, 2023, 03:26 PM
Oh. My. Gosh.
I was literally looking at the purks earlier today, like, How am I ever gonna afford one of these? This changes everything.

wendigo
June 23rd, 2023, 05:17 PM
YIPPEEEEE purrks have been lowered!!!!!!!!

poppy
June 23rd, 2023, 05:21 PM
:lovesquee:

stardust.
June 23rd, 2023, 05:47 PM
this update is a dream come true. :heartbounce:

Spookez.
June 23rd, 2023, 08:55 PM
PRAISE THE GOD OF WCO FOR LOWERING THE PRICES MWA MWA MWA

Ian
June 23rd, 2023, 08:59 PM
PRAISE THE GOD OF WCO FOR LOWERING THE PRICES MWA MWA MWA

Praise accepted

Spookez.
June 23rd, 2023, 09:03 PM
Praise accepted

Ty now Lostkit can be the one of the Only shadowclan cats who can swim like a skilled Riverclan warrior ty ty mwa mwa

Courage
June 23rd, 2023, 11:16 PM
Yay!!!!! Now I can make Wildkit even better yessssssssssssss

hermeswind
June 24th, 2023, 02:09 AM
:0 this is great yesyes OMG STAFF SGIWGJWCJWG THANKS YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB

stag
June 24th, 2023, 02:12 AM
Aye patrols!

JackHunt_17
June 24th, 2023, 12:06 PM
hey ^^
since the price of purrks has lowered so much, do members with a power card still only get 4 as a trade? 4 doesn't equal the price of a power card anymore so I was wondering if anythings changed.

thegriff
June 28th, 2023, 06:18 PM
PURRKS FOR LESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Forgetfulshape
June 29th, 2023, 12:15 PM
Pardon me, but my characters are Outsiders and therefore rarely go on patrols.
Just thought I'd make it clear.