PDA

View Full Version : 2 surprises

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 05:47 PM
1. my mom had twins today and we named them Libby and Angel(both girls)

2.My brother(the jerk)(he is so don't stand up for him) He did one good deed and got me 2 dogs.this is his only good deed to me. anyways I need a name for the dogs. They are female and male and and they are both German Shepards. I will let people put names then I will put a poll up of the names I like or is repeated one than once and the name will be picked.they look like:
removed
The male above
Female below
removed

(I don't own these pictures)

Phoenix Flames
May 17th, 2017, 06:17 PM

2.My brother(the jerk)(he is so don't stand up for him) He did one good deed and got me2 dogs.this is his only good deed to me. anyways I need a name for the dogs. They are female and male and and they are both German Shepards. I will let people put names then I will put a poll up of the names I like or is repeated one than once and the name will be picked.they look like:
The male above
Female below
Male German Shepherd Dog Name Suggestions: Teddy, Rocky, Ash Max, Oliver, Buddy, Buster, Winston, Sammy, Bear

Female German Shepherd Dog Name Suggestions:Abby, Cookie, Laila, Bailey, Roxy, Gracie, Sasha, Princess, Emma, Ruby, Coco, Lucy, Molly, Daisy

Serendipity
May 17th, 2017, 06:22 PM

2.My brother(the jerk)(he is so don't stand up for him) He did one good deed and got me 2 dogs.this is his only good deed to me. anyways I need a name for the dogs. They are female and male and and they are both German Shepards. I will let people put names then I will put a poll up of the names I like or is repeated one than once and the name will be picked.they look like:
The male above
Female below Kahlo (male) and Koshka (Female)
Noir and Blanc
Zeus and Hera
Warrioname and Warriorname (LIke, Dustcloud and Sorrelwhisper)
Jelly and Bean
Fluffy and Fuzz
Jolly and Rancher (Rancher=male Jolly=girl)
Cielo and Estrella (Sky and Star in spanish)
Espumita and Agua (Little Foam and Water)
Hielo and Fuego (Ice and Fire in spanish)
Bonito and Magnifica (Pretty and Magnificent. If u want pretty for the girl, do 'Bonita' with an a, and if u want Magnificent for the boy, do Magnifico with an o.)

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Kahlo (male) and Koshka (Female)
Noir and Blanc
Zeus and Hera
Warrioname and Warriorname (LIke, Dustcloud and Sorrelwhisper)
Jelly and Bean
Fluffy and Fuzz
Jolly and Rancher (Rancher=male Jolly=girl)
Cielo and Estrella (Sky and Star in spanish)
Espumita and Agua (Little Foam and Water)
Hielo and Fuego (Ice and Fire in spanish)
Bonito and Magnifica (Pretty and Magnificent. If u want pretty for the girl, do 'Bonita' with an a, and if u want Magnificent for the boy, do Magnifico with an o.)
Male German Shepherd Dog Name Suggestions: Teddy, Rocky, Ash Max, Oliver, Buddy, Buster, Winston, Sammy, Bear

Female German Shepherd Dog Name Suggestions:Abby, Cookie, Laila, Bailey, Roxy, Gracie, Sasha, Princess, Emma, Ruby, Coco, Lucy, Molly, Daisy
So many good names

Serendipity
May 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
So many good names
:D
My fave are Kahlo and Kosha/Estrella and Cielo.
From my suggestions, which do you like? (Feel free to mix and match the different selections, but they go better when they're together)

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
:D
My fave are Kahlo and Kosha/Estrella and Cielo.
From my suggestions, which do you like? (Feel free to mix and match the different selections, but they go better when they're together)
So many to chose from

Serendipity
May 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
So many to chose from
xD

Fawn
May 17th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Your images were a bit large.. I've resized them, but please don't exceed 700 x 700 pixels when posting images to the forums because it tends to run off the page, thanks!

Also, are you sure these are your dogs - if not, please specify / credit? Because you can find both images on a simple Google search, and the second one has a watermark for Next Day Pets
http://dogpuppytrainings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Black-German-Shepherd-Puppies-Tips.jpg (found by typing in 'black German Shepherd puppy' and is featured in this article (http://dogpuppytrainings.com/20-tips-for-black-german-shepherd-puppies-breeders/))

http://dgicdplf3pvka.cloudfront.net/2355971/german-shepherd-puppy-picture-da74d683-039d-4c13-a588-f2a85c28969b.jpg (found by typing in 'female German Shepherd puppy')

ladybugg03
May 17th, 2017, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=Darky;260923]1. my mom had twins today and we named them Libby and Angel(both girls)

removed
The male above
Female below
removed

(male) Stan & (female) Lee (See what I did there?)
Crow & Raven
Ricky & Lucy
JD & Veronica
Robin & Marian
Killian & Emma (just for the heck of it)

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Congrats on the twin babies!

Male: Moon, Night, Stormy, Patch

Female: Dawn, Midnight, Fluffy

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Congrats on the twin babies!

Male: Moon, Midnight, Stormy

Female: Dawn, Feather, Patch, Fluffy
Midnight is a female name and patch is a Male name

JaxenAmethyst
May 17th, 2017, 07:45 PM
(male) Stan & (female) Lee (See what I did there?)
Crow & Raven
Ricky & Lucy
JD & Veronica
Robin & Marian
Killian & Emma (just for the heck of it)
Blackie(Male) & Cream(Female)
Raven(Male) and Peanut(Female)
Buddy(Male) & Sahara(Female)
Storm(Male) & Savannah(Female)
Joker(Male) & Harley(Female)
OR THE ORIGINAL: Joker(Male) & Harleen(Female)

You can mix any of those up, but just some suggestions.. x3

And I LOVE Killian & Emma, when they mate(unless they are siblings, then Killian and Emma are off LOL x3), you need Killian and Emma OTP names! Kemma? Eileen? Kimmy? x3

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Blackie(Male) & Cream(Female)
Raven(Male) and Peanut(Female)
Buddy(Male) & Sahara(Female)
Storm(Male) & Savannah(Female)
Joker(Male) & Harley(Female)
OR THE ORIGINAL: Joker(Male) & Harleen(Female)

You can mix any of those up, but just some suggestions.. x3

And I LOVE Killian & Emma, when they mate(unless they are siblings, then Killian and Emma are off LOL x3), you need Killian and Emma OTP names! Kemma? Eileen? Kimmy? x3
I like the Harley name

BEAR.
May 17th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I went ahead and removed the images. If you're going to post an image of your pets, that's fine and dandy, but please make sure it's actually your pet(s) to avoid any copyright issues that may arise.

EliteHotDog
May 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
You could name the guy Teddy or Rocky and the girl Charlie or Alex

Ixliora
May 18th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I think Oscar for the male and Samantha for the female.