PDA

View Full Version : FNAF fanclub

Barnabas
May 15th, 2017, 01:27 PM
This club is for all who like the game called Five Nights at Freddy's.

Barnabas
May 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Who is your favorite Character in the games? It doesn't matter which game. Mine's Springtrap as you can probably tell.

aleka!
May 15th, 2017, 02:32 PM
*Breaks down door* I'M HERE! Also, I have more than one favorite, I like Baby, Ballora, and also William Afton

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 02:36 PM
SHIPPING FOXY AND MANGLE EVERYDAY

aleka!
May 15th, 2017, 02:39 PM
SHIPPING FOXY AND MANGLE EVERYDAY
Personally I hate that ship, I don't really ship anything, but honestly, because that in my opinion because wherever I go and so this, everyone starts hating me. Mangle is a male, not a female, that they really shouldn't be together, but that also doesn't mean that I'm against Bisexual people, it's just that I hate that ship.

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Personally I hate that ship, I don't really ship anything, but honestly, because that in my opinion because wherever I go and so this, everyone starts hating me. Mangle is a male, not a female, that they really shouldn't be together, but that also doesn't mean that I'm against Bisexual people, it's just that I hate that ship.
-_- Scott needs to make what gender she is.I don't think chica and Foxy should be shipped.

Bandido
May 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Mangle is my favorite, and she's a girl. It was also proven that, because she was on the females only setting of the main game, and two. Why would a male animatronic have makeup and lipstick, as well as being pink??

Also funtime foxy is my second favorite. But it's gender is unknown because the Game has a randomly generated answer.

aleka!
May 15th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Mangle is my favorite, and she's a girl. It was also proven that, because she was on the females only setting of the main game, and two. Why would a male animatronic have makeup and lipstick, as well as being pink??

Also funtime foxy is my second favorite. But it's gender is unknown because the Game has a randomly generated answer.
Funtime Freddy has pink, so are you calling him a female? Also, actually Scott did approve Mangle's gender as "yes" so they technically have no gender. Also, if all the foxy counterparts were male, then why would there be a female?
Plus, honestly, I do like Foxy x Chica better, because unlike Foxy and Mangle, both of them have a relation, that they were murdered as kids, while Mangle really has nothing in common with him because there couldn't really be a kid's body inside them, as when they're well, mangled by the kids, there would of been a body, even if it was decayed.
Honestly though, do the genders matter? They're all just animontronics.

Zan Partizanne
May 16th, 2017, 09:37 AM
SCREEEEEE I LOVE THIS GAME (Ennard and Mangle are my favorite Characters) (I got a better idea how about we NOT Ship Robots and dead Kids? =) )

Hexict
May 16th, 2017, 09:48 AM
#PurpleGuy4Life XD

aleka!
May 16th, 2017, 11:18 AM
#PurpleGuy4Life XD
Eyyy *winks*

savage scar
May 17th, 2017, 03:00 AM
My favourite character is bonnie, the purple (old one) AND blue one

((My favourite FNAF game is FNAF 2))

Zan Partizanne
May 17th, 2017, 06:57 AM
My favorite is SL

Myst
May 17th, 2017, 07:15 AM
You don't know what we've been through...