PDA

View Full Version : Calling all old Lichen family members!!

Chalcedony
May 14th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Hello all.
(Note before I start - I was not roseprints on my previous account. I was Hazelstorm; hopefully this name can help some people jog their memories)
I recently joined the 'new' website after going on a hiatus since late 2015 (I said this when I made a post on the introductions place) and pretty much all I remember was that I was part of an awesome family.
It consisted of a couple of my good friends. I struggled to remember their names - except Lichen.
I heard that Lichen left due to personal reasons and to this I'm very saddened. But I would love to see that some of the Lichen family still exist.
I found one friend, Blue Wishes, who remembered me as well as the family. We are trying to find all the members including one person who we remember the name of - were you someone called Brooklyn Trees?
If you were part of the family, let me know by either commenting on this post or shooting me a PM.

Thanks so much.
- Rose / Hazel

BEAR.
May 14th, 2017, 11:59 PM
hi

i wasn't in the family, but brooklyn trees (warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=47) may be who your looking for (they used to go by gingerwish too.)

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 15th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Well I was dumped by lichen if that rings a bell *•_•

savage scar
May 15th, 2017, 01:22 AM
I was Lich's QLD Buddy!!

Mango
May 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
I was in Lichen's family but I forgot my relationship lol I went by Peachrain or Peacockfeather when you were around....

Chalcedony
May 15th, 2017, 06:39 PM
hi

i wasn't in the family, but brooklyn trees (warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=47) may be who your looking for (they used to go by gingerwish too.)
Hello Luna, thanks for this info! I really appriciate it.

Well I was dumped by lichen if that rings a bell *•_•
Oh rip QaQ

~Masked~
May 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Me and Lichen were best friends, i cared for lichen a lot even if she is gone I still hope one day she will come back.
I'm still the same name as always Never changed it.

savage scar
May 27th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Me and Lichen were best friends, i cared for lichen a lot even if she is gone I still hope one day she will come back.
I'm still the same name as always Never changed it.

Me too, I miss her so much, she was one of my only original friends