PDA

View Full Version : Pulse

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 09:32 PM
CONTENT WARNING: This roleplay may contain elements such as violence and blood.
DO NOT READ OR PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, THANK YOU.

What is Pulse?

Pulse is an out of this world element that had been existing in human beings for the past century. It had appeared around the year 1910. A child had been born with this condition however the effects of it were near to invisible. It only appeared on the child when he was grown-up and had lived a little already, he came across a female and suddenly there was a glowing on his skin where his heart was supposed to be. The light was faint yet bright enough to be seen through his clothes. Shocked by this fact, he immediately went to several doctors yet neither of them could explain the phenomenon. However it did not seem to be harmful at all since it disappeared after only an hour and he only had a vague picture taken of it since the camera’s from them were not as high-tech as now.

Years went by and all the children who were born from then on were stated to have the condition which was later called “Pulse”. It spread so rapidly that it was now a common thing and there were explanations for it as well. If Pulse appeared it meant that you’ve found your soulmate.

What are the traits of Pulse?

❥ On the place where your heart is, there will be a light. It mostly brightens up when they see their soulmate for the first time, or when they are being surprised by that person.
❥ Sometimes the brains can light up on your forehead, mostly when you are in distress. This varies with people. Not all of the population has this.
❥ The light will disappear after feeling one of the above emotions. The average time is 10 minutes.

Take this picture as an example - http://img11.deviantart.net/5a43/i/2015/350/e/9/listen_to_your_heart_by_jojoesart-d9kcsyt.jpg

~~~~

As you can tell, this will be a kind of romance/drama kind of rp as I'm really into those right now for some reason. So yeah XP

Form

Name:
Age (16+):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Backstory (Optional but prefered):
Love Interest/Soulmate:
Other:

Mentions ~

Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Raine

Teggy
May 14th, 2017, 09:47 PM
I shall join Skue)

rubinaito
May 14th, 2017, 09:49 PM
You know my characters already.

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name: Lainey
Age (16+): 18
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/12/74/b4127428dafe2699a07a23f717600985.jpg
Personality: Extroverted, happy, friendly
Sexuality: Straight
Backstory (Optional but prefered): If I think of something i'll edit tomorrow
Love Interest/Soulmate: Open and needed!
Other: I gtg byeeee!

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Name: Lainey
Age (16+): 18
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/12/74/b4127428dafe2699a07a23f717600985.jpg
Personality: Extroverted, happy, friendly
Sexuality: Straight
Backstory (Optional but prefered): If I think of something i'll edit tomorrow
Love Interest/Soulmate: Open and needed!
Other: I gtg byeeee!

Accepted!)

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 10:06 PM
You know my characters already.

Sure do ^^)

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Age (16+): 20
Appearance: Peter has a short, thin build with wide hips and a feminine like body, with defined curves in his torso. He has pale skin with freckles littering his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, with pale purple eyes. His hair is a light blonde color, and he has large, light brown rabbit ears with soft, fluffy insides, and a fluffy white rabbit tail. Peter normally wears oversized sweaters and skinny jeans with converses or vans.
Personality: Peter is quiet, shy, and bashful. He's pure, so he's never been kissed or touched by anyone outside of his family bloodlines <3 Peter is super sweet and kind, and he really loves to laugh and have fun with his friends. Peter also enjoys affection, though he doesn't admit it.
Sexuality: Gay
Backstory (Optional but prefered): Will reveal in RP
Love Interest/Soulmate: Open~!
Other: Nope <3

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Name:
Nellie
Appearance:
Short | Brown hair | Brown eyes | Pale skin | Freckles | Washington DC hoodie | Sweats | Short hair | Rounded nose | Sneakers | Bags under eyes | Long legs | Oddly short torso | Short arms | Long nails | Soft face | Short eye lashes | Bored resting face | Naturally red lips | Not all that muscly | Bruised arms | Often sweaty | Big cheeks | Bangs covering forehead | Darker arms than face | Sharp eyebrows | Short chin | Chapped lips
Personality:
Tbrp'd?
Sexuality:
Bisexual {Mostly lesbian}
Love Interest/Soulmate:
Anyone who's willing.
Other:
Nawh

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Name:
Nellie
Appearance:
Short | Brown hair | Brown eyes | Pale skin | Freckles | Washington DC hoodie | Sweats | Short hair | Rounded nose | Sneakers | Bags under eyes | Long legs | Oddly short torso | Short arms | Long nails | Soft face | Short eye lashes | Bored resting face | Naturally red lips | Not all that muscly | Bruised arms | Often sweaty | Big cheeks | Bangs covering forehead | Darker arms than face | Sharp eyebrows | Short chin | Chapped lips
Personality:
Tbrp'd?
Sexuality:
Bisexual {Mostly lesbian}
Love Interest/Soulmate:
Anyone who's willing.
Other:
Nawh

Accepted~)

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Accepted~)
Thank you!))

wren
May 14th, 2017, 11:06 PM
DO NOT READ OR PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, THANK YOU.

What is Pulse?

Pulse is an out of this world element that had been existing in human beings for the past century. It had appeared around the year 1910. A child had been born with this condition however the effects of it were near to invisible. It only appeared on the child when he was grown-up and had lived a little already, he came across a female and suddenly there was a glowing on his skin where his heart was supposed to be. The light was faint yet bright enough to be seen through his clothes. Shocked by this fact, he immediately went to several doctors yet neither of them could explain the phenomenon. However it did not seem to be harmful at all since it disappeared after only an hour and he only had a vague picture taken of it since the camera’s from them were not as high-tech as now.

Years went by and all the children who were born from then on were stated to have the condition which was later called “Pulse”. It spread so rapidly that it was now a common thing and there were explanations for it as well. If Pulse appeared it meant that you’ve found your soulmate.

❥ On the place where your heart is, there will be a light. It mostly brightens up when they see their soulmate for the first time, or when they are being surprised by that person.
❥ Sometimes the brains can light up on your forehead, mostly when you are in distress. This varies with people. Not all of the population has this.
❥ The light will disappear after feeling one of the above emotions. The average time is 10 minutes.

Take this picture as an example - http://img11.deviantart.net/5a43/i/2015/350/e/9/listen_to_your_heart_by_jojoesart-d9kcsyt.jpg

~~~~

As you can tell, this will be a kind of romance/drama kind of rp as I'm really into those right now for some reason. So yeah XP

Form

Name:
Age (16+):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Love Interest/Soulmate:
Other:

Mentions ~

Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Raine

You know your a grandma when you can't read the writing
[ Face palm ]

Poppyfrost
May 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM
You know your a grandma when you can't read the writing
[ Face palm ]

I'm so sorry ;-; )

wren
May 14th, 2017, 11:39 PM
I'm so sorry ;-; )

Don't worry it's my fault with my granny eyes

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Bump! <3)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 06:27 PM
(I'm just waitin' on it to start.)

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I need someone with pulse for Peter, but that's about it. Once that's settled I guess we could start.)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM
How about Angel or Rubin?

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 06:44 PM
How about Angel or Rubin?

Whoever you think would suit him <3 They're both cute)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Whoever you think would suit him <3 They're both cute)
(...wuidhIeewebfuwbefBW I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PICK awoidhue;iuf)
(Wait.)
(Hooooooollllllllllld on.)
(Holdy-holdy-hold on.)

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 08:04 PM
(...wuidhIeewebfuwbefBW I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PICK awoidhue;iuf)
(Wait.)
(Hooooooollllllllllld on.)
(Holdy-holdy-hold on.)

What? XD I want to know what you're thinking ^^')

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
|| Name ||
Alexis "Alex" DeGravas (Alexander James)

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Physically, female. Mentally, male.

|| Appearance ||
Alex is slightly on the short side (barely taller than Peter). He has short black hair that reveals a slightly round face. He's -slightly- on the chubby side. Alex is pale and has bright green eyes.

|| Personality ||
Alex is a fiery little guy, almost always ready for a fight. He's really defensive about his weight, despite the fact that he's pretty normally weighted. He's really strong, and hates the fact that he's female.

|| Sexuality ||
Gay~

|| Backstory ||
When Alex was young, he despised wearing dresses and playing with girly things, which frustrated his parents. As he continued growing up, his parents eventually divorced leaving Alex with his abusive mother. Alex was unable to do anything he wanted to, and school was the only place he could even feel free. As he grew up, he was subjected to tormenting from family and bullies about his weight and tomboyishness, which increased his anger. Eventually, he ran away from home and changed his identity to Alexander James. Now, he lives on the streets, slowly starving himself in belief that he is still "fat".

|| Love Interest/Soulmate ||
Peter~

|| Other ||
Alexander is Transgender and suffers from anorexia.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
|| Name ||
Alexis "Alex" DeGravas (Alexander James)

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Physically, female. Mentally, male.

|| Appearance ||
Alex is slightly on the short side (barely taller than Peter). He has short black hair that reveals a slightly round face. He's -slightly- on the chubby side. Alex is pale and has bright green eyes.

|| Personality ||
Alex is a fiery little guy, almost always ready for a fight. He's really defensive about his weight, despite the fact that he's pretty normally weighted. He's really strong, and hates the fact that he's female.

|| Sexuality ||
Gay~

|| Backstory ||
When Alex was young, he despised wearing dresses and playing with girly things, which frustrated his parents. As he continued growing up, his parents eventually divorced leaving Alex with his abusive mother. Alex was unable to do anything he wanted to, and school was the only place he could even feel free. As he grew up, he was subjected to tormenting from family and bullies about his weight and tomboyishness, which increased his anger. Eventually, he ran away from home and changed his identity to Alexander James. Now, he lives on the streets, slowly starving himself in belief that he is still "fat".

|| Love Interest/Soulmate ||
Peter~

|| Other ||
Alexander is Transgender and suffers from anorexia.

Accepted!! Would you like for some kids to come around and tease and bully Alex for a while before Peter sees both the heart pulse, for soulmate, and the brain pulse, for distress, and he comes to rescue him..?)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
(Sure!)

Alex was sitting against a wall, humming quietly to himself. His face was streaked with tears, and his beautiful green eyes were closed. Dust coated his ratty jacket, and the boy seemed extra feminine. In fact, a passerby may assume he was male, but if one looked closely it was obvious they were female. Alex hated that about himself- he knew in his heart that he should have been born male, but dang it he wasn't.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(Sure!)

Alex was sitting against a wall, humming quietly to himself. His face was streaked with tears, and his beautiful green eyes were closed. Dust coated his ratty jacket, and the boy seemed extra feminine. In fact, a passerby may assume he was male, but if one looked closely it was obvious they were female. Alex hated that about himself- he knew in his heart that he should have been born male, but dang it he wasn't.

Three boys were passing by when one of them saw Alex. They smirked at the other two, who stopped and looked at Alex. "Ey, kid." They kicked Alex in the side. "What are you doing?" One asked, bending down and grabbing the collar of his shirt, hauling him up and shoving him up against the wall. The other two surrounded him, preventing him from moving. The first wedged his knee between Alex's legs, his face a little too close to Alex's. "Answer me!"

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Sittin' here, what do you think?" Alex spat, his green eyes flaring in anger. He sucked in briefly, before spitting right in their eye.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Sittin' here, what do you think?" Alex spat, his green eyes flaring in anger. He sucked in briefly, before spitting right in their eye.

The boy grimaced, before taking Alex and pulling him back, before swinging him around and slamming him into the other wall, letting him fall to the ground before walking towards him and stepping onto his chest, adding much pressure before the other two joined in, pushing down onto his chest.

Peter was walking along the sidewalk, the sleeves of his sweaters going past his hands, while the shoulders were a little too wide. He kicked a rock, watching it scuttle ahead of him before resting to a stop. He smiled crookedly.

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"F---!" Alex growled, the pressure increasing right where he had his chest strapped down. He barley noticed that his heart was beginning to glow very faintly, or that his mind was also showing signs of the Pulse.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"F---!" Alex growled, the pressure increasing right where he had his chest strapped down. He barley noticed that his heart was beginning to glow very faintly, or that his mind was also showing signs of the Pulse.

The three boys smirked and pushed down harder.

Peter glanced down, seeing that his heart was glowing. Pulse..? He thought in alarm, his eyes widening. Looking across the street, Peter saw another boy, or.. Girl..? He couldn't tell, but they were in trouble. He darted across the street, not even looking both ways before running, nearly getting hit by a car. He made it to the other side and crashed into one of the boys, making them fall off of Alex. Once he hit them to the ground, Peter somehow grabbed the other two and yanked them off of Alex, kicking them both on top of the other boy. "Leave him alone, you guys! What did he do to deserve this?!" He snapped, hardly noticing that Alex had a pulse, too. They all stood up and ended up cornering Peter, smirking. "Hey, another tiny kid. What makes you th-" He was cut off by a squeal as Peter kicked him in the sensitive area, making him shuffle back and run off, as well as the other two. Smiling faintly, Peter walked towards Alex and squatted down, holding out his hand. "Hey.. Are you alright..?" He said with a warm, gentle voice.

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Alex looked at Peter, and his features softened. 'Y-Yeah. I'm Alexander? And we've got a pulse?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM

What is Pulse?

~~~~

Form

Name:
Age (16+):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Love Interest/Soulmate:
Other:

Mentions ~

Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Raine

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chtbm_-VAAEivvY.jpg
Y'all know the Sasuke!
Pansexual ( meaning he's into anyone)
He and his brothers Sano and winter were kicked out of the house when they got bored of just beating and whipping them because they soon just stopped screaming. Lost and alone Sasuke as the oldest worked hard to get his brothers a home and a real life at first he worked with gangs then soon when he became 18 he worked in restaurants, bars and many other small jobs just to keep his brothers in school and smiling. He now has a bachelors degree and is working as a doctor in a school but his part time job is working as a bartender in a new fancy bar.
Peter? If not open
Has two brothers!

Winter wolfheart
Male
http://www.qserie.com/files/uploads/5276.jpg
Y'all know winter!!
Bisexual
Like his brothers was kicked out of home he too played a part in helping by delivering and other small jobs despite his older brother saying no because of this he began to learn how to cook for the family making small meals which soon became the most delicious and fancy thing on the block he now works in the bar Sasuke works at but is Hoping to get his own restaurant one day.
Open!
Has two brothers

Sano wolfheart
Male
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/05/42/2027105.jpg
Y'all know Sano!
Like his brothers was kicked out and being the youngest he couldn't really help much but he did help cheer his brothers up with his art and crafts which he now does as a job he makes the most beautiful and most interesting things making big wolves out of spare car parts to making a mini ocean in the size of a baseball. He works at home with his brothers his art is worth thousands even millions
Open
Has two brothers

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Alex looked at Peter, and his features softened. 'Y-Yeah. I'm Alexander? And we've got a pulse?"

Peter helped Alex sit back up. It was snowing outside, the flakes clumped together and creating about two inches of snow. "I'm Peter." He saw the pulse, and blushed sharply. "W-Well, let's not think about that right now. Do you have a home..?" He asked in slight concern, brushing the snowflakes out of his blonde hair.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Y'all know the Sasuke!
He and his brothers Sano and winter were kicked out of the house when they got bored of just beating and whipping them because they soon just stopped screaming. Lost and alone Sasuke as the oldest worked hard to get his brothers a home and a real life at first he worked with gangs then soon when he became 18 he worked in restaurants, bars and many other small jobs just to keep his brothers in school and smiling. He now has a bachelors degree and is working as a doctor in a school but his part time job is working as a bartender in a new fancy bar.
Peter? If not open
Has two brothers!

Winter wolfheart
Male
Y'all know winter!!
Bisexual
Like his brothers was kicked out of home he too played a part in helping by delivering and other small jobs despite his older brother saying no because of this he began to learn how to cook for the family making small meals which soon became the most delicious and fancy thing on the block he now works in the bar Sasuke works at but is Hoping to get his own restaurant one day.
Open!
Has two brothers

Sano wolfheart
Male
Y'all know Sano!
Like his brothers was kicked out and being the youngest he couldn't really help much but he did help cheer his brothers up with his art and crafts which he now does as a job he makes the most beautiful and most interesting things making big wolves out of spare car parts to making a mini ocean in the size of a baseball. He works at home with his brothers his art is worth thousands even millions
Open
Has two brothers

Accepted!! Peter's not open, sorry ;-; But I could make another character for you <3)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Peter helped Alex sit back up. It was snowing outside, the flakes clumped together and creating about two inches of snow. "I'm Peter." He saw the pulse, and blushed sharply. "W-Well, let's not think about that right now. Do you have a home..?" He asked in slight concern, brushing the snowflakes out of his blonde hair.
"Oh, I uh... No, I don't." Alexander ran a hand through his hair nervously. "F---, my spot by the heater's probably been taken by now." He looked down the street towards the abandoned subway entrance.

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Y'all know the Sasuke!
Peter? If not open
Has two brothers!

Winter wolfheart
Male
Y'all know winter!!
Bisexual
Open!
Has two brothers

Sano wolfheart
Male
Y'all know Sano!
Open
Has two brothers

*holds out Adriana, Rubin and Angel*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 15th, 2017, 09:22 PM
If you want to yes!! :3) Sasuke was cleaning some glass cupin the bar called midnight wolf. It was a fancy bar next to a restaurant which was connected to the bar often used as a perfect place to ask for someone's hand or the perfect first date. Sasuke sighs softly as he puts the cup down and begins to pick up a other one until some sits down before him his brother winter who was smiling some " I got you a date " smile once again, the tenth time this week. While Sasuke was wearing a fancy uniform with his glasses on, winter was wearing a chef uniform which was kinda dirty and had some flour on it. His brother begins to speak in a light husky voice " I got you a -" Sasuke cuts him off with his dark husky voice which may be the reason he sees a lot of females come here. " no like I said before and I will say again it will happen when it happens I can not control it nor can you " with that a kind calming voice was heard " he's just helping you out big brother we can't help but worry about you " says Sano his youngest brother, he wore some nice artistic jeans and shirt and a hat on his head that literally told everyone he was a artist. Sano sits by winter who was sighing " come on Sasuke at least met the girl " Sasuke shakes his head " no way brother."

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:22 PM
"Oh, I uh... No, I don't." Alexander ran a hand through his hair nervously. "F---, my spot by the heater's probably been taken by now." He looked down the street towards the abandoned subway entrance.

Peter frowned some more. "You're going to freeze out here." He reached forwards and gently took his hand, helping him up. "Here, I'll take you to my place. I can help you out there." He ended up wrapping an arm around his waist to help him stand, judging by how he just got beaten up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 15th, 2017, 09:23 PM
*holds out Adriana, Rubin and Angel*
lol XD sure but only two )

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Madness I replied to the PM's XD) One peter clone thing coming up! XD)

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM
A small boy who looked almost identical to Peter, but only with Brown hair and emerald green eyes, walked into the bar, hesitantly looking around. He had the same body shape as Peter, with curves and wide hips, with a thin, short build, but his hair and eye color were the same. He quietly walked up to the bar, his scarf covering his mouth as he wore the baggy sweater and jeans.

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 09:40 PM
If you want to yes!! :3) Sasuke was cleaning some glass cupin the bar called midnight wolf. It was a fancy bar next to a restaurant which was connected to the bar often used as a perfect place to ask for someone's hand or the perfect first date. Sasuke sighs softly as he puts the cup down and begins to pick up a other one until some sits down before him his brother winter who was smiling some " I got you a date " smile once again, the tenth time this week. While Sasuke was wearing a fancy uniform with his glasses on, winter was wearing a chef uniform which was kinda dirty and had some flour on it. His brother begins to speak in a light husky voice " I got you a -" Sasuke cuts him off with his dark husky voice which may be the reason he sees a lot of females come here. " no like I said before and I will say again it will happen when it happens I can not control it nor can you " with that a kind calming voice was heard " he's just helping you out big brother we can't help but worry about you " says Sano his youngest brother, he wore some nice artistic jeans and shirt and a hat on his head that literally told everyone he was a artist. Sano sits by winter who was sighing " come on Sasuke at least met the girl " Sasuke shakes his head " no way brother."
Peter frowned some more. "You're going to freeze out here." He reached forwards and gently took his hand, helping him up. "Here, I'll take you to my place. I can help you out there." He ended up wrapping an arm around his waist to help him stand, judging by how he just got beaten up.
lol XD sure but only two )
Angel and Rubin it is!

--

Two twins sauntered up to the bar, coming in after the boy.

Alex blinked up at him, shifting his weight. "Thanks," he said quietly.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Angel and Rubin it is!

--

Two twins sauntered up to the bar, coming in after the boy.

Alex blinked up at him, shifting his weight. "Thanks," he said quietly.

Peter smiled faintly, leading Alex to his car. Once inside, Peter drove to his house, walking in and letting Alex sit down on the couch. "When was the last time you had a bath, Alex?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 15th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Sano sees peter " oh a cutie walked in think he's old enough?" Winter turns to look " nah he's got to be underage what do you think Sasuke?" Sasuke puts the cup down and looks up to see peter his eyes widened a bit as suddenly his chest mostly at his heart begins to glow a bit when it did he immediately begins to cover it blushing madly as he thinks to himself ' what was that?!?' He covers his heart a bit more hoping it won't show as he looks at a smiling Sano and winter. Winter begins to wave at peter " yo! Kid do you need any help?!" Sasuke growls at winter who was smiling in a victory smile. Sasuke quickly regains his composure and begins to stand straight like the gentleman he was. But this victory smiles did not last when Sano and winter saw the two newcomers coming into the bar and like Sasuke quickly covered their hearts as Sasuke now smiling teasing at them says " what's wrong boys?" He says teasingly as the three brothers just glared at each other

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sano sees peter " oh a cutie walked in think he's old enough?" Winter turns to look " nah he's got to be underage what do you think Sasuke?" Sasuke puts the cup down and looks up to see peter his eyes widened a bit as suddenly his chest mostly at his heart begins to glow a bit when it did he immediately begins to cover it blushing madly as he thinks to himself ' what was that?!?' He covers his heart a bit more hoping it won't show as he looks at a smiling Sano and winter. Winter begins to wave at peter " yo! Kid do you need any help?!" Sasuke growls at winter who was smiling in a victory smile. Sasuke quickly regains his composure and begins to stand straight like the gentleman he was. But this victory smiles did not last when Sano and winter saw the two newcomers coming into the bar and like Sasuke quickly covered their hearts as Sasuke now smiling teasing at them says " what's wrong boys?" He says teasingly as the three brothers just glared at each other

Sam looked up at Sasuke, feeling a thumping feeling his chest. Wait, pulse..? He thought in slight alarm, before pulling his scarf down a bit to uncover his mouth. He glanced at Winter, then at Sasuke. Sam broke out into a heated blush, his green eyes flashing slightly. "U-Um, I need... I need a small glass of wine, please." He asked gently, sitting up onto the barstool. (replied to the PM's XD)

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Rubin and Angel sat nearby. "Two Vodkas please." They said together, feeling their pulse. But they didn't mind- As long as they were together, forever, they didn't need anyone else. But the twins had to admit, Winter and Sano were pretty cute.

"Oh!" Alexander blushed furiously. "It's um... been awhile? When was the last time it rained, again?"

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Rubin and Angel sat nearby. "Two Vodkas please." They said together, feeling their pulse. But they didn't mind- As long as they were together, forever, they didn't need anyone else. But the twins had to admit, Winter and Sano were pretty cute.

"Oh!" Alexander blushed furiously. "It's um... been awhile? When was the last time it rained, again?"

"Well, it rained about a week ago." He smiled and bit his lip. "I'll go start a bath for you." Peter walked upstairs and prepared a warm bath for Alex, setting a towel on the rack and a washcloth on top of the towel. He set down the bottles of shampoo and body wash on the side of the tub, then lit a small candle. Walking back downstairs, Peter took Alex's hand again to help him up. "Do you need help getting up the stairs?" He asked.

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"I think I can manage." Alex smiled sheepishly, and began walking up the stairs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 15th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Sasuke nods " as you wish sirs" he says with a kind smile as he begins to make the drinks with pure skill sending two to Rubin an angel by sliding them down towards them while he places the glass of wine in front of sam " don't drink too much okay?" He says in his husky voice as winter looks then " hello darings what brings you two here tonight?" Sano was too shy to say anything so he just hides behind winter

rubinaito
May 15th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Angel blushed, his pulse growing weaker as Sano moved away.

Rubin grinned at Winter. "This place had good ratings, why wouldn't we be here? Not to mention, it seems as though we happen to share a Pulse." He winked.

Poppyfrost
May 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Sam's pulse was glowing brightly as his fingers brushed up against Sasuke's as he reached for the wine, looking up at him and blushing. "O-Okay, sir." His voice was sweet. He glanced at Sano, Winter, Rubin, and Angel, before looking down at his wine glass and quietly sipping at it. His pulse glowed brighter at Sasuke's voice, biting his lip and feeling his heart beat quickly. (I replied to the PM :3)

Peter smiled faintly, then walked into the kitchen and made Alex some hot chocolate and a few sandwiches as he took his bath. He even got a soft blanket for him and some spare pajamas.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 16th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Winter smiles " don't know daring " he says as he begins to playful growl " and yes seems like we do share a pulse my love why not skip the chat and go on a date?"

Sano looks at angel then he takes a deep breath and begins to stand up and walk over to angel " hello"

Sasuke smiles it took all his willpower just to keep himself from blushing madly as sam was. He begins to lean on the counter " so love why haven't I seen you around here before?" He says with a playful smile

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Winter smiles " don't know daring " he says as he begins to playful growl " and yes seems like we do share a pulse my love why not skip the chat and go on a date?"

Sano looks at angel then he takes a deep breath and begins to stand up and walk over to angel " hello"

Sasuke smiles it took all his willpower just to keep himself from blushing madly as sam was. He begins to lean on the counter " so love why haven't I seen you around here before?" He says with a playful smile

"Oh, w-well, I don't normally go outside that often.. I usually stay inside." He smiled faintly, fixing his scarf.

rubinaito
May 16th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Rubin smirked. "Why not?"

Angel bit his lip. "Um, hi." He said softly.

After Alex finished up, he began walking down the stairs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sasuke smiles " I see .." a man comes out " your shift is done you can go home!" Sasuke nods " okay!" He smiles at sam " seems like I gotta get changed how about we hang out a bit more since my shift is done?"

Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand up " you asked for it I gotta go get changed mind waiting for me?"

Sano blushes a bit " .... my names Sano ... it seems like we share a pulse " he says with a kind smile

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Sasuke smiles " I see .." a man comes out " your shift is done you can go home!" Sasuke nods " okay!" He smiles at sam " seems like I gotta get changed how about we hang out a bit more since my shift is done?"

Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand up " you asked for it I gotta go get changed mind waiting for me?"

Sano blushes a bit " .... my names Sano ... it seems like we share a pulse " he says with a kind smile

Sam blushed softly. "S-Sure." He smiled at Sasuke, glancing at the man before back at Sasuke.

Peter looked at Alex and quickly handed him the extra pajamas. "Here, you can wear these. I had a spare laying around and I thought they'd fit you." He smiled warmly and his eyes seemed to brighten.

wickedvirtues
May 16th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Lainey sat outside her house in a large baggy hoodie, boots, and sweatpants, her normal outfit. She held her sketchbook close, eyes fixed on the drawing contained in the pages as she bit her lip and added a few extra details. Closing the book, she glanced at the sky, leaning back into the grass. Her short hair fluffed out around her head, mostly at one side as one was shaved. She relaxed, flopping down her sketchbook and closing her eyes.

((Soulmate still open :P))

rubinaito
May 16th, 2017, 06:53 PM

Sam blushed softly. "S-Sure." He smiled at Sasuke, glancing at the man before back at Sasuke.

Peter looked at Alex and quickly handed him the extra pajamas. "Here, you can wear these. I had a spare laying around and I thought they'd fit you." He smiled warmly and his eyes seemed to brighten.

"Go on, I won't be leaving anytime soon." Rubin chuckled, leaning against the counter and sipping the cold beverage.

Angel blushed. "I'm, um, Angel... I g-guess we do, huh?" He smiled faintly.

Alex darted back in, putting the soft pajamas on. He peeked through the door. "U-um, do you have any uh, gauze or something?" He called, looking nervous. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest in an odd way.

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
"Go on, I won't be leaving anytime soon." Rubin chuckled, leaning against the counter and sipping the cold beverage.

Angel blushed. "I'm, um, Angel... I g-guess we do, huh?" He smiled faintly.

Alex darted back in, putting the soft pajamas on. He peeked through the door. "U-um, do you have any uh, gauze or something?" He called, looking nervous. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest in an odd way.

Peter nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked. He couldn't help but notice that Alex seemed.. More feminine. But his voice was deep, and his named was, well, Alex. He did have some masculinity to him, but.. He reached under a cabinet and pulled some gauze out and handed it to Alex.

rubinaito
May 16th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Peter nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked. He couldn't help but notice that Alex seemed.. More feminine. But his voice was deep, and his named was, well, Alex. He did have some masculinity to him, but.. He reached under a cabinet and pulled some gauze out and handed it to Alex.

"No reason!" Alex's voice sounded higher than normal, until he coughed. "A-anyways, thanks!" He grabbed it and rushed back into the restroom.

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
"No reason!" Alex's voice sounded higher than normal, until he coughed. "A-anyways, thanks!" He grabbed it and rushed back into the restroom.

Peter blinked in alarm as Alex quickly darted off, taking step back. He simply shrugged it off and sat in the living room, pulling a blanket over his body and sipping some hot chocolate he made for himself. Alex's mug was sitting on the coffee table.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay then I'll be right back " he says as he begins to head back as winter stands up " don't worry I'll be back " he says as he goes back as well leaving Sano the last remaining brother by himself but he didn't seem worried since he was talking to angel " wow a beautiful name for a real angel" he says with a kind smile

rubinaito
May 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Alex walked back in, looking a little calmer than before. He sat next to Peter, staring up at the ceiling for a moment while holding his hot chocolate.

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Peter glanced at Alex and smiled at him before turning the TV on and switching the lights off. He decided to hold the questions for tomorrow. Leaning back onto the couch, he sipped some more hot chocolate and watched TV for a while.

Sam nodded and sipped from his wine glass, licking his lips and fixing his scarf again. (I replied to the PM's Madness :3)

rubinaito
May 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Angel blushed shyly.

Alex curled his knees up to his chest, watching intently.

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Angel blushed shyly.

Alex curled his knees up to his chest, watching intently.

Peter closed his eyes, setting his mug down and curling up in the blanket. He felt himself drift off to sleep, resting his head on the couch pillow and breathing softly.

Poppyfrost
May 16th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Do you have any ideas on how their first kiss should go?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Sasuke eventually comes back wearing a black suit like shirt and some black pants making him look like some classy thug and a very handsome one at that. He pokes sams back and smiles " I'm back ~" he says playfully as winter comes in wearing a white t shirt with some leather jacket and some black jeans making him look like some gang member but like Sasuke a handsome one he makes a growling sound into Rubins ear " miss me?"

Sano smiles at angel as he holds out his hand " mind if we spead some more time together my love?"

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
May 17th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Could I join?

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Sasuke eventually comes back wearing a black suit like shirt and some black pants making him look like some classy thug and a very handsome one at that. He pokes sams back and smiles " I'm back ~" he says playfully as winter comes in wearing a white t shirt with some leather jacket and some black jeans making him look like some gang member but like Sasuke a handsome one he makes a growling sound into Rubins ear " miss me?"

Sano smiles at angel as he holds out his hand " mind if we spead some more time together my love?"

Sam turned around and looked at Sasuke, and his pulse glowed brightly. He covered it up with his jacket, but he was blushing furiously. "H-Hey, Sasuke. You look.. You look very handsome." He said quietly.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Could I join?

Of course!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Sam turned around and looked at Sasuke, and his pulse glowed brightly. He covered it up with his jacket, but he was blushing furiously. "H-Hey, Sasuke. You look.. You look very handsome." He said quietly.
Sasuke smiles " shy aren't we ?" He says laughing softly as he begins to grab sams hand " shall we be going or do you want my brothers to come with us with there dates?"

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sasuke smiles " shy aren't we ?" He says laughing softly as he begins to grab sams hand " shall we be going or do you want my brothers to come with us with there dates?"

Sam gently took Sasuke's hand and nodded. He was quite shy. "Whatever you want, Sasuke. I don't mind." He gently smiled up at Sasuke and held his hand with his small, warm hands.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"Oh you know it," Rubin purred back, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Nice leather there."

Angel blushed, biting his lip as he took Sano's hand. "S-sure." He said quietly, meeting Sano's eyes.

Alex eventually drifted to sleep, breathing quietly.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Do you have any ideas on how their first kiss should go?)

Rubinaito :3)

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Nope.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
What if they went to the movies, and after the movie, they take some pictures in the picture booth thing, and the last picture is of Peter/Alex kissing the other...?)

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Sure!

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Cool!)

Peter woke up the next morning and slowly sat up, clicking off the TV. He looked over at Alex and smiled faintly, taking the blanket and laying it on top of him. He then stood up and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses sams hand " as you wish daring " he says with a kind smile as he begins to look up at winter and sano " come let's take them back home winter can cook I can serve and sano can be entertainment "

Winter smiles " I am a hardcore beast daring " he hears Sasuke and laughs softly " sounds like a plan how about it love would you mind coming to my place don't worry we'll have plenty of privacy since our house is .... big one might say "

Sano smiles at angel as he bends down and kisses angels hand " thank you " he says happily when he hears Sasuke and nods as he looks at angel " would you like that to come to our home?"

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses sams hand " as you wish daring " he says with a kind smile as he begins to look up at winter and sano " come let's take them back home winter can cook I can serve and sano can be entertainment "

Winter smiles " I am a hardcore beast daring " he hears Sasuke and laughs softly " sounds like a plan how about it love would you mind coming to my place don't worry we'll have plenty of privacy since our house is .... big one might say "

Sano smiles at angel as he bends down and kisses angels hand " thank you " he says happily when he hears Sasuke and nods as he looks at angel " would you like that to come to our home?"

I replied to the PM's :3)

Peter blushed and looked at the spot Sasuke kissed his hand, holding it against his chest and biting his lip. He smiled faintly and stood close to Sasuke, his head only reaching up to Sasuke's shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Sasuke noticed sam hold his hand against his chest. He smiles and begins to suddenly hold sam close to his side. He kisses sam on the head then he whispers into sams ear " daring why hold your hand close when you can just hold me close instead?"

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Rubin leaned forward. "I like that," He whispered back, before flashing a grin. "And I would love to see your home," Rubin raised an eyebrow.

"O-Okay!" Angel squeaked.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Sasuke noticed sam hold his hand against his chest. He smiles and begins to suddenly hold sam close to his side. He kisses sam on the head then he whispers into sams ear " daring why hold your hand close when you can just hold me close instead?"

Sam blushed as his body was pulled against Sasuke's, his head tilting to look up at the handsome man. He simply stared up at him, hiding his mouth with his scarf pulled up. Sam slowly wrapped his arm around Sasuke's waist, pulling him close and pressing into his side. He blushed harder, unable to control his rushing heart.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Winter grabs his chest feeling his beating hard as he smiles " as you wish love~" he says as he holds out his hand " but you're riding with me understood?"

Sano smiles " okay come I'll drive us there"

Sasuke eyes widened as covers his blushing face with his hand as he begins to look up once he regains his composure for the fifth time now he smiles down at sam " so adorable come on let's get going before my brothers get there first "

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"Of course," Rubin smirked at Winter. "Lead the way, Love."

Angel took Sano's hand gently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Winter laughs softly " stealing my nickname for you how naughty " he says as he begins to walk while Sano smiles " follow me " he says as he begins to walk as well

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Winter grabs his chest feeling his beating hard as he smiles " as you wish love~" he says as he holds out his hand " but you're riding with me understood?"

Sano smiles " okay come I'll drive us there"

Sasuke eyes widened as covers his blushing face with his hand as he begins to look up once he regains his composure for the fifth time now he smiles down at sam " so adorable come on let's get going before my brothers get there first "

Sam smiled back up at Sasuke, but you couldn't really see it. "Okay, Sasuke." He wasn't stuttering anymore, since he felt comfortable around Sasuke. His soulmate.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk outside towards his very fancy looking viper he opens the door for sam " angels first "

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk outside towards his very fancy looking viper he opens the door for sam " angels first "

Sam's blush spread to his neck, and his pulse glowed very bright. He smiled at Sasuke and hugged him, just standing there for a moment and hugging him before getting into the car. He set his bag down on the ground and pulled some of his hair behind his ears, fixing his scarf again. It sure was cold outside.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Alex stirred, letting out a sigh as he shifted on the couch. His eyes slowly opened, the fuzzy sight before him slowly shifting into focus as he recalled the events of the day before. He placed a hand over his heart, looking at the warm glow of his pulse. His chest was sore, and he could feel the bruises without even touching them. Groaning, he stood up and shook the blanket out. Walking towards the bathroom, he shut the door behind him.

A few minutes later, there was a loud crash as Alex fell. "@#$ @*%#(*^ #*&($!!!!!!" He swore, sounding a lot more feminine than before. "Of all times it had to happen now?!"

Rubin laughed, following Winter. He adjusted the collar on his leather jacket, and ran a finger down the side of his ear to check that his earrings were all in place. Suddenly grabbing Winter, he spun him around and pecked him on the lips. "If you want more," He whispered, holding onto Winter's jacket with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "Then you better earn it mi amore." He purred.

Angel watched them for a moment, before moving closer to Sano as they walked outside. His breath turned into fog right in front of his eyes, and Angel drew his jacket around himself a little tighter. He shivered slightly.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Alex stirred, letting out a sigh as he shifted on the couch. His eyes slowly opened, the fuzzy sight before him slowly shifting into focus as he recalled the events of the day before. He placed a hand over his heart, looking at the warm glow of his pulse. His chest was sore, and he could feel the bruises without even touching them. Groaning, he stood up and shook the blanket out. Walking towards the bathroom, he shut the door behind him.

A few minutes later, there was a loud crash as Alex fell. "@#$ @*%#(*^ #*&($!!!!!!" He swore, sounding a lot more feminine than before. "Of all times it had to happen now?!"

Rubin laughed, following Winter. He adjusted the collar on his leather jacket, and ran a finger down the side of his ear to check that his earrings were all in place. Suddenly grabbing Winter, he spun him around and pecked him on the lips. "If you want more," He whispered, holding onto Winter's jacket with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "Then you better earn it mi amore." He purred.

Angel watched them for a moment, before moving closer to Sano as they walked outside. His breath turned into fog right in front of his eyes, and Angel drew his jacket around himself a little tighter. He shivered slightly.

Peter practically stopped right where he was and set the spatula down on the countertop, running upstairs and to the bathroom. He knocked on the door in a panic, his eyes wide. "Alex! Are you alright?" Peter said in slight fear, worry coursing through him.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"I'm fine!" Alex responded, grabbing a load of toilet paper. "Hey, do you happen to live with any girls? No? Okay, that's fine!" He was ruffling through the drawers. He bit his tongue to keep himself from screaming. He hated this time of the month.

(-shrugs- I thought it would be interesting. ._. )

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"I'm fine!" Alex responded, grabbing a load of toilet paper. "Hey, do you happen to live with any girls? No? Okay, that's fine!" He was ruffling through the drawers. He bit his tongue to keep himself from screaming. He hated this time of the month.

(-shrugs- I thought it would be interesting. ._. )

I'm about to make it more interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I'm assuming Alex started again and there's a stain in his pants? If not, I'll change the post X3)

Peter couldn't help it. He opened the door and burst in, taking one look at Alex and seeing.. Blood..? "Alex! You're bleeding!" He bit his lip. "Here, let me rub the stain off for you!" He took a towel and helped Alex sit down -With more force than intended- and rubbed the towel over the spot that was stained, which, well, was on Alex's crotch and inner thighs. "Alex, are you sure you're okay? I've never-" He had to stop himself as realization hit him like a train. He slowly stood up and set the slightly red towel on the counter, shutting and locking the door behind him. "Alex. Would you mind explaining to me.. Who you are?" He asked. His voice was gentle, but it was also quite stern.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:24 PM
(You are quite correct.)

Alex felt his face burn, squeezing his legs together. "I'm female!" He finally shouted. "I don't want to be, I know I should be male, but I have to deal with this $&*^!" He almost burst into tears.

(... -sigh- Violent mood swings...)

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 09:28 PM
(You are quite correct.)

Alex felt his face burn, squeezing his legs together. "I'm female!" He finally shouted. "I don't want to be, I know I should be male, but I have to deal with this $&*^!" He almost burst into tears.

(... -sigh- Violent mood swings...)

That poor bab ;-; What if Peter had enough money to pay for his transition from female to male? <3)

Peter flinched slightly, but he crossed his arms. "Alex." He sighed, walking towards him and crouching beside him. He wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer to his own chest, hugging him tightly. "It's okay, Alex."

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Alex didn't respond, simply just letting Peter hold him. He felt a few frustrated tears drip down his face, and he blinked them away roughly.

(It's reeeeeaaaaaaalllllly expensive. And I was thinking that Peter and Alex would accidentally conceive a child before they are able to go through with the procedure.)

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Alex didn't respond, simply just letting Peter hold him. He felt a few frustrated tears drip down his face, and he blinked them away roughly.

(It's reeeeeaaaaaaalllllly expensive. And I was thinking that Peter and Alex would accidentally conceive a child before they are able to go through with the procedure.)

I know, but Peter and Alex are soulmates and Peter loves him and would do anything for him <3)

How does one 'accidentally conceive a child', hmm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Peter gently wiped away his tears and hugged him closer. "Alex, it's okay.. Look, we both have pulse." He pulled the collar of his shirt down a bit to show the glowing heart on his chest. "And I'm gay, Alex. So you are male." He smiled and gently tilted his face up. "I know you belong to me, Alex. And I just want to say I love before anyone else on this world does, even though we are soulmates... Okay?" His voice was gentle as he gently held Alex's face.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"Okay... Okay." Alex breathed out, before getting to his feet. "Alright, get out, I've got some improve to do right now!" He shooed Peter out.

(Skye. Shtap with the Lenny faces.)

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"Okay... Okay." Alex breathed out, before getting to his feet. "Alright, get out, I've got some improve to do right now!" He shooed Peter out.

(Skye. Shtap with the Lenny faces.)

Okay ;-; ) So.. When do you wanna timeskip? To when Alex finds out he's pregnant or something? I don't know, really. I don't know where else to do a timeskip.)

Peter smiled and giggled, walking out and shutting the door behind him. He went back downstairs to resume cooking breakfast.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sure!
--
Something was wrong. Or was it right? Alex was late. By two weeks. Deep on thought, Alex looked at the ceiling with an odd look on his face.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Sure!
--
Something was wrong. Or was it right? Alex was late. By two weeks. Deep on thought, Alex looked at the ceiling with an odd look on his face.

Peter was in the kitchen, preparing sandwiches for lunch for Alex and him. He set them on some plates, then turned on the TV and called Alex down for lunch. "Alex! Lunch is ready!"

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"Be down in a minute!" Alex called back, right as he read the results.

And for the second time in his entire stay with Peter, Alex screamed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sam's blush spread to his neck, and his pulse glowed very bright. He smiled at Sasuke and hugged him, just standing there for a moment and hugging him before getting into the car. He set his bag down on the ground and pulled some of his hair behind his ears, fixing his scarf again. It sure was cold outside.

Sasuke smiles as he closes the door and gets into the drivers seat. He turns on the car and almost immediately takes off obviously wanting to get to the house first but of course he goes a bit slow because of sam.

Winter eyes widened as he growls playful and begins to hold Rubin closer to him " as you wish mi amor~" he says as he leans in but instead of kissing him on the lips he teasingly kisses him on the head

Sano begins to hold angel close keeping him a bit warm as he begins to walk him to his car.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Sam flinched, holding onto the side of the seat, his eyes wide. Once Sasuke slowed down he relaxed, leaning back into the seat and suddenly falling asleep. His head tilted to the side and rested on Sasuke's shoulder.

Peter flinched, nearly dropping the plates. What now?! He ran upstairs again and burst into the bathroom, once again, and looked at Sam in alarm. "What!? What's wrong!?" He was breathing heavily after sprinting up the stairs.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Alex showed Peter the test results. "I... abah.... a..." He couldn't form coherent words.

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Alex showed Peter the test results. "I... abah.... a..." He couldn't form coherent words.

Peter had to read them over and over again to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Oh, Alex.." He couldn't help but giggle. He gently took the test and set it down on the counter, before hugging Alex close. "Alex, it's okay." He whispered, nuzzling his neck.

rubinaito
May 17th, 2017, 10:25 PM
"A baby." Alex finally managed to say. "A child, a kid, a-" He looked at Peter. "What am I supposed to feel?" He chewed the inside of his mouth. "What if the kid doesn't like me? What if I'm like my mother?!"

(I'm tired, going to sleep, gnight.)

Poppyfrost
May 17th, 2017, 10:27 PM
"A baby." Alex finally managed to say. "A child, a kid, a-" He looked at Peter. "What am I supposed to feel?" He chewed the inside of his mouth. "What if the kid doesn't like me? What if I'm like my mother?!"

(I'm tired, going to sleep, gnight.)

Good night! ^^)

Peter looked Alex dead in the eye. "Alex, don't you dare go there. You are going to be a wonderful mother! Besides, I'll be there to help, if you need me." He purred, nuzzling his forehead. "I love you, and I'm sure that child will love you too."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 18th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Sam flinched, holding onto the side of the seat, his eyes wide. Once Sasuke slowed down he relaxed, leaning back into the seat and suddenly falling asleep. His head tilted to the side and rested on Sasuke's shoulder.

Peter flinched, nearly dropping the plates. What now?! He ran upstairs again and burst into the bathroom, once again, and looked at Sam in alarm. "What!? What's wrong!?" He was breathing heavily after sprinting up the stairs.
Sasuke smiles when sam rested his head on his shoulders. He blushes a bit as he laughs softly " I guess I found the one " he says as he drives off to his house

rubinaito
May 18th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Good night! ^^)

Peter looked Alex dead in the eye. "Alex, don't you dare go there. You are going to be a wonderful mother! Besides, I'll be there to help, if you need me." He purred, nuzzling his forehead. "I love you, and I'm sure that child will love you too."
"Father," Alex corrected absently, before kissing Peter.

Poppyfrost
May 18th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Peter kissed Alex back and wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him close and making the kiss sweet. "Yes, I apologize, Alex.. Father." He purred quietly, Pecking his cheek with another kiss.