PDA

View Full Version : A Rats Life

Mystery
May 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Hey!
If your reading this I just wanna say
Thank You

A small Rat Roleplay I started. I love the little things and cant get enough of them. So, I hope you guys will enjoy! Lets get going and hop on in!
Wild Rats
If you choose Wild Rats, You live wherever you please. It could be a Barn, maybe near a chicken coop or in the wild itself. Getting food isn't that easy.
Form

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Personality (can be short):
Crush/Mate?(Not Required):
Other:
Questions:

Domesticated Rats
Life is easy. You live in a warm house, and its not hard to get food. You are treated nicely.
Form

Name:
Species:
Owner:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

Owners
You can own up to 5 pets at a time. There are 4 slots currently available.
PM for permission
Form

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush?:
Extra Info:
Permission?:
Questions:

Other Pets
Currently 5 0pen slots. Other pets include being a: Dog, Cat, Other rodents, Reptiles, Fish, etc.
Form

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush/Mate?:
Extra Info:
Permission?:
Questions:

Other Pet Slots

1- Bolt- Soddenfur
2- Molly- Aleka
3-Roxie-Flameleaf
4-open
5-open
6-Open
7-Open

Owners

1-Lainey-CandyFlossCat
2-Kory- Mystery
3-Open
4-Open

The Rats! (http://venomnshift.deviantart.com/journal/The-Rats-680519932)

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Name: Bolt
Species: Fish
Looks: This (http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/images/default-source/animals/animals/cichlid-lg.jpg?sfvrsn=0)
Personality: Bolt has a great view of the house from his vantage point in the large fish tank. He tries to offer help when he can, but is limited to the confines of the tank unless another source of water is nearby that he can jump to. He likes to talk... a lot. Sometimes it gets repetetive, but he has little to do where he lives.
Crush/Mate?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Extra Info: nupe
Permission?: Anyone!
Questions: nupe

Name: Harry
Species: Brown rat
Looks: Pretty ordinary... just a brown colored rat.
Personality: Harry loves exploring and collecting various items in his free time. He gets suspicious of other new animals although he will play along until he decides whether he will trust them.
Crush/Mate: Open
Other: lives under a house

aleka!
May 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Name: Molly
Species: Ragdoll Cat
Looks: http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/ragdoll/ragdoll-cats-kittens-1.jpg
Personality: Eh, TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate?: Open I guess.
Extra Info: She grew up with the pets in her home, so she doesn't really feel preadatory toward rats or things like that.
Permission: Can she be in the same home as Bolt?
Questions: None

Name: Sheen
Species: Black Rat
Looks: http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/ragdoll/ragdoll-cats-kittens-1.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: She needs an owner ouo

Name: Litter
Species: Brown Rat
Crush/Mate?: Open
Other: He lives in he backyard of a house with a chicken coop, and often wanders inside the house.

Silvershadow
May 13th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Hey!
If your reading this I just wanna say
Thank You

A small Rat Roleplay I started. I love the little things and cant get enough of them. So, I hope you guys will enjoy! Lets get going and hop on in!
Wild Rats
If you choose Wild Rats, You live wherever you please. It could be a Barn, maybe near a chicken coop or in the wild itself. Getting food isn't that easy.
Form

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

Domesticated Rats
Life is easy. You live in a warm house, and its not hard to get food. You are treated nicely.
Form

Name:
Species:
Owner:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

Owners
You can own up to 5 pets at a time. There are 4 slots currently available.
PM for permission
Form

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush?:
Extra Info:
Permission?:
Questions:

Other Pets
Currently 7 slots. Other pets include being a: Dog, Cat, Other rodents, Reptiles, Fish, etc.
Form

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush/Mate?:
Extra Info:
Permission?:
Questions:

Other Pet Slots

1- Open
2-Open
3-Open
4-open
5-open
6-Open
7-Open

Owners

1-Open
2-Open
3-Open
4-Open

WE CAN ROLEPLAY ONCE WE HAVE AT LEAST 3 RATS!

My Form:
Name: Bandit
Species: Black rat
Looks: Black with a small white patch on her chest
Personality (can be short): Can be rude at times, caring and sly
Crush/Mate?(Not Required): Open
Other:
Questions:

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:30 AM
(Aleka I'm fine with Molly and Bolt being in the same house :>)

Mystery
May 14th, 2017, 02:27 AM
Name: Bolt
Species: Fish
Looks: This (http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/images/default-source/animals/animals/cichlid-lg.jpg?sfvrsn=0)
Personality: Bolt has a great view of the house from his vantage point in the large fish tank. He tries to offer help when he can, but is limited to the confines of the tank unless another source of water is nearby that he can jump to. He likes to talk... a lot. Sometimes it gets repetetive, but he has little to do where he lives.
Crush/Mate?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Extra Info: nupe
Permission?: Anyone!

Name: Harry
Species: Brown rat
Looks: Pretty ordinary... just a brown colored rat.
Personality: Harry loves exploring and collecting various items in his free time. He gets suspicious of other new animals although he will play along until he decides whether he will trust them.
Crush/Mate: Open
Other: lives under a house

Name: Molly
Species: Ragdoll Cat
Personality: Eh, TBRP'ed
Extra Info: She grew up with the pets in her home, so she doesn't really feel preadatory toward rats or things like that.
Permission: Can she be in the same home as Bolt?

Name: Sheen
Species: Black Rat
Other: She needs an owner ouo

Name: Litter
Species: Brown Rat
Looks: http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/u...-kittens-1.jpg (http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/ragdoll/ragdoll-cats-kittens-1.jpg)
Crush/Mate?: Open
Other: He lives in he backyard of a house with a chicken coop, and often wanders inside the house.

My Form:
Name: Bandit
Species: Black rat
Looks: Black with a small white patch on her chest
Personality (can be short): Can be rude at times, caring and sly
Crush/Mate?(Not Required): Open
Other:
Questions:

All accepted, we can start roleplaying, but next time, other animals will have to be PM'd for or asked for before making a form. Would you guys like it if I made a human?

Silvershadow
May 14th, 2017, 02:38 AM
All accepted, we can start roleplaying, but next time, other animals will have to be PM'd for or asked for before making a form. Would you guys like it if I made a human?

That's fine with me)
@Aleka can Litter and Bandit be friends?)

Tundra
May 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Name: Roxie
Species: cat
Looks: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/314924266_62edf245bb.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Crush/Mate?: None
Extra Info:
Permission: Anyone...?
Other: Possibly needs an owner...?

Name: Chestnut
Species: Wild Rat
Looks: http://68.media.tumblr.com/dcdfc396dc05f6b3f2060f82dd5687bb/tumblr_inline_npus0jkS661qf4183_400.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Crush/Mate: None
Other: nu
Questions: nupe!

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Name: Patch
Species: domestic rat
Owner: Lainey
Looks: http://media.independent.com/img/photos/2009/12/03/800px-Twinkle_Brown_Hooded_t479.jpg?ad14627618f647f3902a a65ed5ac8237c798b1ef
Personality (can be short): Sociable, friendly, playful
Crush/Mate?(Not Required): N/A
Other: Nope

Name: Lainey
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/12/74/b4127428dafe2699a07a23f717600985.jpg
Personality: Sweet, silly, animal-lover
Crush?: None
Extra Info: Nope
Permission?: Idk what your asking..?
Questions: Can I make another animal form? ((a cat?))

aleka!
May 14th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Yes please!

aleka!
May 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
That's fine with me)
@Aleka can Litter and Bandit be friends?)
Sure! I'm guessing they'll live near each other

Mystery
May 14th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name: Patch
Species: domestic rat
Owner: Lainey
Looks: http://media.independent.com/img/photos/2009/12/03/800px-Twinkle_Brown_Hooded_t479.jpg?ad14627618f647f3902a a65ed5ac8237c798b1ef
Personality (can be short): Sociable, friendly, playful
Crush/Mate?(Not Required): N/A
Other: Nope

Name: Lainey
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/12/74/b4127428dafe2699a07a23f717600985.jpg
Personality: Sweet, silly, animal-lover
Crush?: None
Extra Info: Nope
Permission?: Idk what your asking..?
Questions: Can I make another animal form? ((a cat?)) Excepted! Lainey shouldn't have been, but we don't have a human yet. Flame, Your also accepted.

Anyway...

Name: Garroth Kory Cedric
Looks: Blonde with blue eyes and pale skin
Personality: TBRP'D
Crush?: Aph No
Extra Info: Phobia of Bees
Permission?:
Questions:

aleka!
May 16th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Excepted! Lainey shouldn't have been, but we don't have a human yet. Flame, Your also accepted.

Anyway...

Name: Garroth Kory Cedric
Looks: Blonde with blue eyes and pale skin
Personality: TBRP'D
Crush?: Aph No
Extra Info: Phobia of Bees
Permission?:
Questions:
Can we start?

Mystery
May 17th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Can we start?
Yep!

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Name: Kyla
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/33/d1/2133d1db604848068d4ed4ba0f6a00c9.jpg
Personality: sweet, kind, sometimes meek, sometimes bold
Crush?: open
Extra Info: she is mute
Permission?: i did ask...
Questions: uh ia there any pets aviable?

aleka!
May 17th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Who wants to be Sheen and Molly's owner?)

Litter sniffed along the ground, a ear flicking when he found a acorn in the ground. The rat grabbed it, and leaning up, he looked at the house in the distance. I'll save going in there for now when food gets scarcer. He decided, bolting quickly towards his hole. He was quite lucky that there were no hawks of any other things lien that, hopefully they were all satisfied with a rare chicken or two instead of a rat.

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Harry ventured out of under the house he resided under. He had only been a month old when his owner released him. Thus, he bore a human name and kept it. The wild rat snatched what he could find off the ground and scurried over to a nearby trash can and began sniffing around for extra food that had fallen out of the bin.
--
Bolt darted around the tank, his yellow body and black fins gliding through the water. He was used to how easily the limited experiences of the tank offered to him grew dull. The fish scanned the room for any signs of another animal, as he enjoyed talking with nearly anyone aside from humans.

aleka!
May 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Harry ventured out of under the house he resided under. He had only been a month old when his owner released him. Thus, he bore a human name and kept it. The wild rat snatched what he could find off the ground and scurried over to a nearby trash can and began sniffing around for extra food that had fallen out of the bin.
--
Bolt darted around the tank, his yellow body and black fins gliding through the water. He was used to how easily the limited experiences of the tank offered to him grew dull. The fish scanned the room for any signs of another animal, as he enjoyed talking with nearly anyone aside from humans.
Molly leaped onto the table that Bolt's tank was on, her fluffy tail waving slightly behind her. She sat down, a ear flicking as she watched the fish. She didn't really want to even go after the Bolt, after all, she was declawed, and she didn't really feel like go like after anything, also, she had been around the other person in the household so she didn't really feel any predatory instincts. "Hey Bolt." She said, blinking once.

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Molly leaped onto the table that Bolt's tank was on, her fluffy tail waving slightly behind her. She sat down, a ear flicking as she watched the fish. She didn't really want to even go after the Bolt, after all, she was declawed, and she didn't really feel like go like after anything, also, she had been around the other person in the household so she didn't really feel any predatory instincts. "Hey Bolt." She said, blinking once.
Bolt instantly stopped in his swimming and turned to face Molly. "What's up?" the fish queried, darting in one more circle. He was waiting for the cat to say something interesting and relieve him of his boredom.

aleka!
May 18th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Bolt instantly stopped in his swimming and turned to face Molly. "What's up?" the fish queried, darting in one more circle. He was waiting for the cat to say something interesting and relieve him of his boredom.
"Nothing much, but when I was let out, I found a baby rabbit." She snorted softly. "And, it turns out, wild rabbits don't like to play." Molly licked a paw, drawing it across her face. "And they're really fast, and once it go my under the fence, the neighbor's dogs probably got it."

Soddenfur
May 18th, 2017, 09:48 AM
"Nothing much, but when I was let out, I found a baby rabbit." She snorted softly. "And, it turns out, wild rabbits don't like to play." Molly licked a paw, drawing it across her face. "And they're really fast, and once it go my under the fence, the neighbor's dogs probably got it."
Bolt had seen a rabbit before. "That's so cute!" Bolt enthused, inching closer to the glass. But then, horrified after Molly's last part of the story, the fish's jaw dropped and he sat frozen for a moment. "How can you be so conchalant?"

aleka!
May 18th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Bolt had seen a rabbit before. "That's so cute!" Bolt enthused, inching closer to the glass. But then, horrified after Molly's last part of the story, the fish's jaw dropped and he sat frozen for a moment. "How can you be so conchalant?"
She flattened her ears. "Uh, sorry.. I should of left out the last part.. sorry about that." The feline replied, looking down at her paws. Blinking slowly. Ah, jeez. Hope I didn't ruin Bolt's mood... She thought, sighing quietly,

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Name: Kyla
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/33/d1/2133d1db604848068d4ed4ba0f6a00c9.jpg
Personality: sweet, kind, sometimes meek, sometimes bold
Crush?: open
Extra Info: she is mute
Permission?: i did ask...
Questions: uh ia there any pets avaible?
Bump

Soddenfur
May 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
She flattened her ears. "Uh, sorry.. I should of left out the last part.. sorry about that." The feline replied, looking down at her paws. Blinking slowly. Ah, jeez. Hope I didn't ruin Bolt's mood... She thought, sighing quietly,
Bolt perked up. "That's okay!" he replied cheerily, just happy they were having conversation, "Anyway, I've been seeing some rats out the window. At least two." He rested himself on an artificial leaf settled in one of the front corners of the tank.

aleka!
May 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Bolt perked up. "That's okay!" he replied cheerily, just happy they were having conversation, "Anyway, I've been seeing some rats out the window. At least two." He rested himself on an artificial leaf settled in one of the front corners of the tank.
"Ohhh," Molly said, looking back up. "I think I saw a rat once. I was sitting by the window, watching a few birds, y'know, the usual stuff," she left a slightly dramatic pause. "When I saw some type of rodent moving through the grass. I thought it was a mouse at first, but it was way bigger than any mouse I've seen, so then, I decided it was a rat."

(They still both need a owner ^^)

Mystery
May 28th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Bump Its accepted :)

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Ohhh," Molly said, looking back up. "I think I saw a rat once. I was sitting by the window, watching a few birds, y'know, the usual stuff," she left a slightly dramatic pause. "When I saw some type of rodent moving through the grass. I thought it was a mouse at first, but it was way bigger than any mouse I've seen, so then, I decided it was a rat."

(They still both need a owner ^^)
(Yup)
Bolt shifted uncomfortably. "Are rats bad?" he queried, staring intently out the window for any signs of more. The only time the fish had ever seen them, they were just running around or scavenging, minding their own business.

CinnamonCookie
June 7th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Kula skipped home, backpack feeling light. She smiled and waved to an elderly couple walking down the street opposite of her. She ran home but saw that her mom looked normal which means that she didn't get a pet yet. She pouted then went upstairs to do her homework.

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Roxie sat on her fence, watching the clouds scurry across the sky. I'm bored... She thought, looked at the house next to hers. Maybe causing a bit of trouble will be fun...
(Open)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chestnut raced through the forest. She dove under a tree root and sat still, hiding. After a few moments, she purred out. Realizing that it was gone, she let out a sigh of relief and slipped out, running towards the houses.
(Open)

Mystery
June 18th, 2017, 03:48 AM
Bump
Also, Tyro has no owner))

CinnamonCookie
July 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Also, Tyro has no owner))
Ok my character can be Tyro's owner)