PDA

View Full Version : New Story - Characters Needed

Spartan-117
May 3rd, 2023, 03:52 AM
It is 2511. The world is older, but Space Travel has finally become able thanks to the development of the Warp Drive - credited to the United States Space Force. Not only that, but it seems that war has broken out on the three newly discovered worlds - Xanjka, Haperia, and Ziljeki. There are three sides - the ones that fight for Xanjka, Haperia, and also Ziljeki - Allies(X), Axis(H), and Insurgents(Z). Earth has split into three factions of different countries that support one planet each - the Allies support Xanjka, the Axis supports Haperia, and Insurgents fight for Ziljeki.

The history leading up to this can be found here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MS-FFT5tXh061flmwm_28YNCiuBqlNzDvq8fcKWII00/edit#)
, as well as all of the countries involved.

The First Interstellar World War has begun.

Name(first + last): Wendy Heartlost
Military or Civil?: Cvil
>> Rank(If not in Military then Civilian): Tribal leader of the Third Ziljeki Followers
>>what branch if military: N/A
Ship or planet-bound?: Planet Ziljeki
Personality: Very harsh and strong-willed, she gets very worried about health. She is very good at hunting and stealth,and often can come of as a bully, considering she can make fun of people to remind them of her own rength against them
Description: Tall, tan skinned woman with sort brown hair. She hs many coats made of aimal fur and skin, and a wolf skull she wears. Her eyes are emerald green
History: Her parents were some of the first settlers onto the Planet Ziljeki. They met at one of the ships, fell in love and had young Wendy. The family lived in one of the villages, a primeval life, and Wendy's father was the first Tribal Leader of the Third Ziljeki Colony(soon made the Third Ziljeki Followers). He passed his leadership onto his firstborn daughter.
Live or die: Not yet decided

(WIP)
I'm interested in people helping with characters, names, ships/planets, species, etc. But I write the story - I'l share the doc when I make it, so you all who graciously sacrificed offered your lovely characters to the altar story can keep tabs on the zombies characters you allowed me to possess use for the story. :puddled:

To have your character join the story-
Name(first + last):
>> Rank(If not in Military then Civilian):
>>what branch if military:
Ship or planet-bound?
Personality:
Description:
History:
Live or die:
Mention me: Marksman

Spartan-117
May 4th, 2023, 03:18 AM
:lovesquee:

Kaybug.
May 4th, 2023, 09:19 AM
bump

Spartan-117
May 5th, 2023, 08:40 AM
:heartbounce:

Spartan-117
May 5th, 2023, 09:01 PM
:sob:

JusticeRabbit
May 5th, 2023, 09:08 PM
>> Rank(If not in Military then Civilian): Hm... Suprise me >:>
Ship or planet-bound? Planet
Personality: Very harsh and strong-willed, she gets very worried about health. She is very good at hunting and stealth,and often can come of as a bully, considering she can make fun of people to remind them of her own rength against them
Description: Tall, tan skinned woman with sort brown hair. She hs many coats made of aimal fur and skin, and a wolf skull she wears. Her eyes are emerald green
History: Suprise me >:>
Live or die: suprise me

Spartan-117
May 6th, 2023, 02:51 PM
>> Rank(If not in Military then Civilian): Hm... Suprise me >:>
Ship or planet-bound? Planet
History: Suprise me >:>
Live or die: suprise me
Also, what planet? Ziljeki is the only one to be inhabited by humans. :heartbounce: Other than Earth, of course!

JusticeRabbit
May 6th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Also, what planet? Ziljeki is the only one to be inhabited by humans. :heartbounce: Other than Earth, of course!
Ooh- ziljeki works!

Spartan-117
May 6th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Ooh- ziljeki works!
Okay, Ziljeki it is! Thank you so much, by the way - :lovesquee:

Spartan-117
May 6th, 2023, 07:42 PM
bump