Name:Willow
Looks below
Crush:Open
Other:She has the power to be a wolf.

CinnamonCookie
May 15th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Name: Floss Maria
Looks: Human:http://sf.co.ua/2012/wallpaper-1629197.jpg
Wolf: http://rs1038.pbsrc.com/albums/a463/ZappaNappa/Anime%20stuff/EmoWolfbyRosa.png~c200
Other:

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
(Scary, survival Wolf roleplay right?)

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 12:24 PM
(Scary, survival Wolf roleplay right?)
Yes. You can start it off)

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Yes. You can start it off)
Willow woke up in a scary probably haunted house.She couldn't get out the room she was in as she tried her hardest.

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Willow woke up in a scary probably haunted house.She couldn't get out the room she was in as she tried her hardest.
Flos woke up, realizeing that she was trapped in a small area. It was dark, and very small, with souds of who-knows-what. She was claustrophobic and scared of sounds that she doesn't know. She hyperventilated, and squirmed. She beat against what was around her, terrified. She heard banging next door, and realized that someone is in the same position as her. She ripped of the...blanket? The blanket was on her, but now it opens up to a room. She looks around then walks to the door, still terrified. She tries the knob, but it was locked. There was no way out, not even a window, except for the door. She looked around then tried the door again. She felt dumb, then decided to bag the door open. She bashed her shoulder aginst it until she had to stop for a little bit, her shoulder aching. She tried the other shoulder, her purple like eyes wide.

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Flos woke up, realizeing that she was trapped in a small area. It was dark, and very small, with souds of who-knows-what. She was claustrophobic and scared of sounds that she doesn't know. She hyperventilated, and squirmed. She beat against what was around her, terrified. She heard banging next door, and realized that someone is in the same position as her. She ripped of the...blanket? The blanket was on her, but now it opens up to a room. She looks around then walks to the door, still terrified. She tries the knob, but it was locked. There was no way out, not even a window, except for the door. She looked around then tried the door again. She felt dumb, then decided to bag the door open. She bashed her shoulder aginst it until she had to stop for a little bit, her shoulder aching. She tried the other shoulder, her purple like eyes wide.
Willow ears twiched as she heard someone move."Help Help!"Willow screamed for help.

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Willow ears twiched as she heard someone move."Help Help!"Willow screamed for help.
Flos heard the cries, and she froze. She yelled, "I'm stuck too! I need help!"

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Flos heard the cries, and she froze. She yelled, "I'm stuck too! I need help!"
Willow looked around for something as she saw a football helmet.She put it on as a wolf ramming at the door that she made a hole.She ran to flos room as she rammed the door down.

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Willow looked around for something as she saw a football helmet.She put it on as a wolf ramming at the door that she made a hole.She ran to flos room as she rammed the door down.
Flos jumped back from the door, and saw a black wolf with a football helmet on, proudly smiling. Flos started giggling at the image and asked in wolf language, "Hi! Who are you? And where's your pack?"

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Flos jumped back from the door, and saw a black wolf with a football helmet on, proudly smiling. Flos started giggling at the image and asked in wolf language, "Hi! Who are you? And where's your pack?"
"I'm human and don't have a pack.Anyways I'm Willow"Willow said turning human."Now I know why wolves don't play football"Willow said taking the helmet off laughing.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"I'm human and don't have a pack.Anyways I'm Willow"Willow said turning human."Now I know why wolves don't play football"Willow said taking the helmet off laughing.
"Yea." Flos smiled. "I'm Flos Maria Ignis DeRam. You can call me Flos for short."

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
"Yea." Flos smiled. "I'm Flos Maria Ignis DeRam. You can call me Flos for short."
(I see you were ready XD)
"Ok flos,So where are we?"Willow asked confused.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 02:33 PM
(I see you were ready XD)
"Ok flos,So where are we?"Willow asked confused.
"Uh, how would I know? I just woke up here. Where's my brother Hemo Tigor Draco DeRam?" Flos demanded.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 02:36 PM
"Uh, how would I know? I just woke up here. Where's my brother Hemo Tigor Draco DeRam?" Flos demanded.
Willow shrugged."maybe he's in the next room"Willow suggested.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Willow shrugged."maybe he's in the next room"Willow suggested.
Flos chewed the inside of her cheek then said, "1...2...3..." then a girlish scream ripped out from next door. "Yep, you're right. He is." she sighed.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Flos chewed the inside of her cheek then said, "1...2...3..." then a girlish scream ripped out from next door. "Yep, you're right. He is." she sighed.
"Football time?"Willow asked staring at the helmet.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 02:44 PM
"Football time?"Willow asked staring at the helmet.
Flos sighed then nodded.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Flos sighed then nodded.
Willow put the helmet on as she was a wolf again.She smashed though the door.
"This is fun"willow laughed.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Willow put the helmet on as she was a wolf again.She smashed though the door.
"This is fun"willow laughed.
Flos chuckled then a tall boy with dark hair similar to Flos's ran out, saw Flos, then ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Ack! Hemo...too...much!" she got out then her brother let her go. "Sorry, Flos. I got-scared." he murmered the last word." Flos chuckled then said, "Scared? So did I! And uh.." she smiled apologitically to Willow. "I never got your name."

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Flos chuckled then a tall boy with dark hair similar to Flos's ran out, saw Flos, then ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Ack! Hemo...too...much!" she got out then her brother let her go. "Sorry, Flos. I got-scared." he murmered the last word." Flos chuckled then said, "Scared? So did I! And uh.." she smiled apologitically to Willow. "I never got your name."
"Willow"Willow said turning human.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"Willow"Willow said turning human.
"Oh. Well, Willow meet Hemo, my brother, and Hemo, meet Willow." she smiled as Hemo turned and saw Willow. "Hello, Willow! Thanks for saving me back there...heh...." he blushed and scratched the back of his head.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
"Oh. Well, Willow meet Hemo, my brother, and Hemo, meet Willow." she smiled as Hemo turned and saw Willow. "Hello, Willow! Thanks for saving me back there...heh...." he blushed and scratched the back of his head.
(Ship it?)
"No problem"Willow said.

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
(Ship it?)
"No problem"Willow said.
(sure!)
Hemo smiled shyly then Flos said, "OK! Let's find an escape to this place." she left to look around.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 05:11 PM
(sure!)
Hemo smiled shyly then Flos said, "OK! Let's find an escape to this place." she left to look around.
"That is a lot of stairs"Willow said staring at the stairs.Willow found cardboard(the big projet boards) and a big box."I have a good way to get down the stairs"Willow said remembering she could skateboard and snowboard.

CinnamonCookie
May 19th, 2017, 10:43 AM
"That is a lot of stairs"Willow said staring at the stairs.Willow found cardboard(the big projet boards) and a big box."I have a good way to get down the stairs"Willow said remembering she could skateboard and snowboard.
"No. No no no." Flos said stubbornly. "I'm walking down." Hemo said, "Oh yea! Let's ride down!" Flos growled and said, "Hemo! Remeber last time you did it? You had to get 2 stiches and clean up the park twice over!" Hemo didn't reply. Then he said, "I don't care."

Darky
May 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"No. No no no." Flos said stubbornly. "I'm walking down." Hemo said, "Oh yea! Let's ride down!" Flos growled and said, "Hemo! Remeber last time you did it? You had to get 2 stiches and clean up the park twice over!" Hemo didn't reply. Then he said, "I don't care."
Willow slide down the 500 stairs in about 5 mins(100 stairs per minute).

CinnamonCookie
June 17th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Willow slide down the 500 stairs in about 5 mins(100 stairs per minute).
Flos grumbled then started her slow walk down the stairs. Hemo grabbed a project board as well then yelled down, "Watch out! Coming down!" As he pushed off, Flos scooted to the side to let him pass. Hemo was waiting with Willow for about 20-25 minutes for Flos to come down.

Darky
June 17th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Flos grumbled then started her slow walk down the stairs. Hemo grabbed a project board as well then yelled down, "Watch out! Coming down!" As he pushed off, Flos scooted to the side to let him pass. Hemo was waiting with Willow for about 20-25 minutes for Flos to come down.
Willow was at the bottom of the stairwell with hemo. "She could have just slide down." Willow sighed.

CinnamonCookie
July 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM
Willow was at the bottom of the stairwell with hemo. "She could have just slide down." Willow sighed.
"Sorry if I dont want to risk my life," Flos replied. "What now? Wrestling a lion?"

Darky
July 3rd, 2017, 09:48 AM
"Sorry if I dont want to risk my life," Flos replied. "What now? Wrestling a lion?"
"Let's get out of here before we run into something else" willow said said looking at the door.