PDA

View Full Version : The Lightning Strikes At Twelve [P]

Kaybug.
April 27th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Lightningscar [She/Her]
- Adderkit ( comet15 )

Lightningscar strolled along the Starclan grounds, looking for something to do. But the past shadowclan molly was bored out of her mind. Occasionally, she’d catch some mice but her stomach was full, despite that, she still took some bites of the prey. Her eyes scanned across the land and decided to hop into someones dream, for no apparent reason. Somehow, she made it into a kit’s dream.

shaae_26
April 28th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Lightningscar [She/Her]
- Adderkit ( comet15 )

Lightningscar strolled along the Starclan grounds, looking for something to do. But the past shadowclan molly was bored out of her mind. Occasionally, she’d catch some mice but her stomach was full, despite that, she still took some bites of the prey. Her eyes scanned across the land and decided to hop into someones dream, for no apparent reason. Somehow, she made it into a kit’s dream.

Adderkit woke in his dream that night to some strange cat. At first he didn't know she was from Starclan. "Huh. Who are you and why are you in my dream?" He asked her starry figure.

Kaybug.
April 28th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Adderkit woke in his dream that night to some strange cat. At first he didn't know she was from Starclan. "Huh. Who are you and why are you in my dream?" He asked her starry figure.

Lightningscar [She/Her]

Lightningscar heard the tom's question, "I am Lightningscar, a previous Shadowclan warrior, I come to you from Starclan. Also, I'm bored and I haven't had a good conversation in a while." Anyways, her starry pelt shown brightly in his dream, it didn't flicker at all. Her gaze lingered over the kit, her huge build making her look gigantic compared to the small kit before her.

shaae_26
April 29th, 2023, 08:45 AM
Lightningscar [She/Her]

Lightningscar heard the tom's question, "I am Lightningscar, a previous Shadowclan warrior, I come to you from Starclan. Also, I'm bored and I haven't had a good conversation in a while." Anyways, her starry pelt shown brightly in his dream, it didn't flicker at all. Her gaze lingered over the kit, her huge build making her look gigantic compared to the small kit before her.

Adderkits eyes widened. A starclan cat! In his dream! He felt so special. “oh wow!” he gasped. “well, i’m adderkit of shadowclan, and i’m a rare calico tom with 3 colors in my eyes!” he said as he did to most new cats he met

Kaybug.
April 29th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Adderkits eyes widened. A starclan cat! In his dream! He felt so special. “oh wow!” he gasped. “well, i’m adderkit of shadowclan, and i’m a rare calico tom with 3 colors in my eyes!” he said as he did to most new cats he met

Lightningscar nodded at the tom, "Indeed, you are rare." The big molly spoke, her eyes scanning over the young kit.

(Sorry this is short)

shaae_26
May 1st, 2023, 08:49 AM
Lightningscar nodded at the tom, "Indeed, you are rare." The big molly spoke, her eyes scanning over the young kit.

(Sorry this is short)
She didnt seem to show much interest or care about his appearance so Adderkit huffed. "I think I'm handsome and amazing!" He said loudly. "I want ALL the toms to like me!"

Kaybug.
May 1st, 2023, 08:51 AM
She didnt seem to show much interest or care about his appearance so Adderkit huffed. "I think I'm handsome and amazing!" He said loudly. "I want ALL the toms to like me!"

“Now, now. Don’t be arrogant,” Lightningscar chuckled, “You’ve got a long time before you can get all the toms to like you.” The StarClan warrior nodded her head to store this information in her head. She could probably watch over him from the stars.

shaae_26
May 1st, 2023, 09:08 AM
“Now, now. Don’t be arrogant,” Lightningscar chuckled, “You’ve got a long time before you can get all the toms to like you.” The StarClan warrior nodded her head to store this information in her head. She could probably watch over him from the stars.
"I'm almost an apprentice. And after apprentice comes warrior and then I can get a mate! And have kits that look like me!" Adderkit said, planning out his whole future.

Kaybug.
May 1st, 2023, 09:07 PM
"I'm almost an apprentice. And after apprentice comes warrior and then I can get a mate! And have kits that look like me!" Adderkit said, planning out his whole future.

"True, but don't get carried away in these thoughts," Lightningscar echoed. Her starry pelt glimmered like the sun was shining off of them.

"Focus on your training, young one, I'm sure after that, will bring great success with love," the molly murmured at the young tom.

shaae_26
May 2nd, 2023, 12:10 PM
"True, but don't get carried away in these thoughts," Lightningscar echoed. Her starry pelt glimmered like the sun was shining off of them.

"Focus on your training, young one, I'm sure after that, will bring great success with love," the molly murmured at the young tom.
"Can you start my training early?" Adderkit asked. "I havent really had any, even those kit classes things." He added.

Kaybug.
May 2nd, 2023, 12:30 PM
"Can you start my training early?" Adderkit asked. "I havent really had any, even those kit classes things." He added.

“Hmm oh, sure,” Lightningscar huffed. She wasn’t the biggest fan of kits, but who was she to not give out training when she had almost no purpose anyway. The huge molly arched her glittery back as she stretched.

“What would you like to learn first?” the warrior asked, “Also, this will make you tired, even in the real world so we can do training every other night.”

shaae_26
May 4th, 2023, 12:03 PM
“Hmm oh, sure,” Lightningscar huffed. She wasn’t the biggest fan of kits, but who was she to not give out training when she had almost no purpose anyway. The huge molly arched her glittery back as she stretched.

“What would you like to learn first?” the warrior asked, “Also, this will make you tired, even in the real world so we can do training every other night.”
Adderkit got so excited. He felt so special! He was going to be trained every other night by a StarClan warrior! "Thank you!!" He said so happy. "Every other night is fine! Can we start with hunting training maybe?" He asked

Kaybug.
May 4th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Adderkit got so excited. He felt so special! He was going to be trained every other night by a StarClan warrior! "Thank you!!" He said so happy. "Every other night is fine! Can we start with hunting training maybe?" He asked

Lightningscar nods her head in response.

"Copy me," Lightningscar echoed. Her shimmery figure slid into a perfect hunter's crouch. Then, she nodded at the kit to do the same.

shaae_26
May 4th, 2023, 08:44 PM
Lightningscar nods her head in response.

"Copy me," Lightningscar echoed. Her shimmery figure slid into a perfect hunter's crouch. Then, she nodded at the kit to do the same.
Adderkit managed to get his footing very close to perfect, though his feet were a tad bit too wide, but also as expected from a kit his tail was spiked up in the air

Kaybug.
May 4th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Adderkit managed to get his footing very close to perfect, though his feet were a tad bit too wide, but also as expected from a kit his tail was spiked up in the air

Lightningscar was impressed.

"Hey bud, but your tail down a little, make it flat. Also, your feet are just a tad bit too wide so make those a little narrower," the large molly spoke.

shaae_26
May 5th, 2023, 11:57 AM
Lightningscar was impressed.

"Hey bud, but your tail down a little, make it flat. Also, your feet are just a tad bit too wide so make those a little narrower," the large molly spoke.
"Oh, right. My friend told me the one thing to make sure you do is make sure your tail is out behind you, not up or down." Adderkit said. "I'd forgotten." He added, and he adjusted his tail as well as his feet.

Kaybug.
May 5th, 2023, 10:40 PM
"Oh, right. My friend told me the one thing to make sure you do is make sure your tail is out behind you, not up or down." Adderkit said. "I'd forgotten." He added, and he adjusted his tail as well as his feet.

Lightningscar nodded at the kit.

"Yeah," the huge molly breathed out. Her eyes focused on the small tom before her. She got up and studied his pose, it looked good.

"Well done, Adderkit. It looks perfect," Lightningscar mewed.

shaae_26
May 7th, 2023, 07:02 PM
Lightningscar nodded at the kit.

"Yeah," the huge molly breathed out. Her eyes focused on the small tom before her. She got up and studied his pose, it looked good.

"Well done, Adderkit. It looks perfect," Lightningscar mewed.
Adderkit lifted his head and straightened up with pride in his praise. "Thanks!" He piped.

Kaybug.
May 7th, 2023, 08:32 PM
Adderkit lifted his head and straightened up with pride in his praise. "Thanks!" He piped.

"of course," Lightningscar meowed.

shaae_26
May 8th, 2023, 12:01 PM
"of course," Lightningscar meowed.
"Are we going to do something else now? Or is this all for today." Adderkit asked, being polite.

Kaybug.
May 8th, 2023, 08:44 PM
"Are we going to do something else now? Or is this all for today." Adderkit asked, being polite.

Lightningscar looked at the horizon and it seemed the sun was rising.

"This is all for tonight, go wake up young one," the molly mewed to the kit.

shaae_26
May 12th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Lightningscar looked at the horizon and it seemed the sun was rising.

"This is all for tonight, go wake up young one," the molly mewed to the kit.
Adderkit nodded. "Bye for now!" He told her, excitement still in his body.

Kaybug.
May 12th, 2023, 10:42 AM
Adderkit nodded. "Bye for now!" He told her, excitement still in his body.

“Goodbye,” she said as she faded away back to her original place.