PDA

View Full Version : RolePlaying

GingerHeart
May 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM
HOW DO I ROLE PLAY!!!!????

goddess of ducks
May 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM
GingerHeart
It's easy. First off, see here and click whichever one you wanna see for help: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php

If you want a quick version here I can provide as well. Alright, so I don't really know if you're referring to how to get to the place where you post your roleplay, or how to actually write the post. So I'll cover both for you.

When it comes to finding the place you need to post, scroll down past the Roleplaying Resources, Visual Arts and all. You'll then see the Clan names [Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, Skyclan, Dusk Syndicate and several others] click on the place where your cat loves, and then it will take you to a new page. The new page will show you a list of places in the Clan. [Clearing, Territory, Nursery etc.] then click in the place where you want to roleplay your cat. It will then take you to yet another page. Here you will see the actual roleplay posts, where other people have posted their Roleplays. If you want to see the most current posts, there is a number line at the top right corner, but under the top banner. Go to the last page and scroll all the way down. The last post is the most recent. If you are at the bottom, there will be a button the says Post Reply. Click that and it will take you to the message box like what you used to make gpthis thread. There you type in your post.

Now for the actual roleplaying post. Keep in mind that we do it book-style here. Third person and past tense. Actions, emotions, feelings and all are like regular post

Ex: Cliffheart entered the clearing, a plump mouse clamped in his jaw.

If your character is saying something, out it in quotation marks.

Ex: Cliffheart approached his mate and smiled. "Good morning Scorchedpetal." He purred.

The only other thing that some people decide to do is italicizes thoughts.

Ex: Cliffheart licked her forehead. My, she's looking beautiful today. he thought warmly before reminding her "I love you my darling."

The size, quality and format doesn't matter! Whether it be short or long, it doesn't matter. All levels of role players are welcomed here. Just as long as everything is rule abiding and PG or G rated. Oh and ine more thing, double posting.

Double posting is when you post two messages together. It just takes up bandwidth and takes up more space. So don't do it or else the staff might get you! [just joking, the staff are super nice, but they might give you a warning if you do]

Hopefully this covers your question, and if you have any more, or want clarification, I would be happy to answer for you.

Myst
May 12th, 2017, 06:00 AM
GingerHeart
It's easy. First off, see here and click whichever one you wanna see for help: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php

If you want a quick version here I can provide as well. Alright, so I don't really know if you're referring to how to get to the place where you post your roleplay, or how to actually write the post. So I'll cover both for you.

When it comes to finding the place you need to post, scroll down past the Roleplaying Resources, Visual Arts and all. You'll then see the Clan names [Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, Skyclan, Dusk Syndicate and several others] click on the place where your cat loves, and then it will take you to a new page. The new page will show you a list of places in the Clan. [Clearing, Territory, Nursery etc.] then click in the place where you want to roleplay your cat. It will then take you to yet another page. Here you will see the actual roleplay posts, where other people have posted their Roleplays. If you want to see the most current posts, there is a number line at the top right corner, but under the top banner. Go to the last page and scroll all the way down. The last post is the most recent. If you are at the bottom, there will be a button the says Post Reply. Click that and it will take you to the message box like what you used to make gpthis thread. There you type in your post.

Now for the actual roleplaying post. Keep in mind that we do it book-style here. Third person and past tense. Actions, emotions, feelings and all are like regular post

Ex: Cliffheart entered the clearing, a plump mouse clamped in his jaw.

If your character is saying something, out it in quotation marks.

Ex: Cliffheart approached his mate and smiled. "Good morning Scorchedpetal." He purred.

The only other thing that some people decide to do is italicizes thoughts.

Ex: Cliffheart licked her forehead. My, she's looking beautiful today. he thought warmly before reminding her "I love you my darling."

The size, quality and format doesn't matter! Whether it be short or long, it doesn't matter. All levels of role players are welcomed here. Just as long as everything is rule abiding and PG or G rated. Oh and ine more thing, double posting.

Double posting is when you post two messages together. It just takes up bandwidth and takes up more space. So don't do it or else the staff might get you! [just joking, the staff are super nice, but they might give you a warning if you do]

Hopefully this covers your question, and if you have any more, or want clarification, I would be happy to answer for you.

This is a very useful article! This should definetly help someone out :3

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 12th, 2017, 01:24 PM
This is a very useful article! This should definetly help someone out :3
It just did