PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] How do you pay someone Koins?

VERVAINSNOW
April 18th, 2023, 08:28 PM
I looked around the site and saw a few art shops, so I was wondering how you would transact the in-site currency to somebody else's account.

lio
April 18th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Hey Vervainsnow!!

In order to send KK, you can go onto your account dashboard by hitting account > edit profile in the buttons at the top of the site. Once you see the control panel, you can click on the link near the very bottom under "Other" that says Donations and Drawings - then input the username of who you want to send the KK to, the reason for sending (like saying "art commission") and inputting the amount. Please be warned that when you send KK, there will be a 7.5% tax on every transaction, so make sure you remember to count tax into your final amount sent! Also, the little commas in numbers are tricky. Instead of writing a number like, for example, 10,000, you would need to type it as 10000. Otherwise, it'll only send 10 KK instead of the full amount!

And, to make things easier, you can also go to this link (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/credits.php?do=manage) which should take you directly to the donations page.

I hope this helps!

SUGA
April 18th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Hey there! To answer your question, go to ‘account’, then to ‘my koins’ ! If you have enough kk to pay for an art piece / thing, go to the very bottom which says donations and drawings! After that, type in the receiver’s user and write the amount of KK needed and submit! :puddled:
Vervainsnow