PDA

View Full Version : looking for parents for a deceased kit

poppy
April 12th, 2023, 08:15 PM
I have killed Silverkit in the WindClan fire, and I thought I would offer her up as someone's kids, bio or adopted, to cause some extra angst + trauma. She's also open for cousins/siblings/other extended family, so just let your cats roll in. I'll be picky with a parent, but cousins and offscreen friends are welcome!

i also need some cats for her to dreamvisit. and some cats to be sad that she died tehehe ;; free trauma and angst, right here <3

edit: looks like instead of finding parents, i'm finding lots of cats for sil to haunt :rofl:

LostInTheOrchids
April 12th, 2023, 08:17 PM
I have HowlingMoon-
Here is what I have for him
A Siamese tomcat with forest-green eyes and torn ears.

Howling'Moon is a manipulative cat with a ego that is filled by others fear or anger, they love to see others reactions when the truth is told to them, even if its good. Past all of their horrific nature they are great with family and younger cats in the clan.
jupiter.

Poprock
April 12th, 2023, 10:25 PM
All im saying is Peach's dreams are very empty rn........ jupiter

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 08:56 PM
All im saying is Peach's dreams are very empty rn........ jupiter
well that won't do :eyes:
looks like she'll have a cute little sleep demon then ;-;

iliri
April 15th, 2023, 08:59 PM
She may not be a parent but I’ll gladly accept a cute little sleep demon to haunt Cloverpaw :eyes:

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 08:59 PM
She may not be a parent but I’ll gladly accept a cute little sleep demon to haunt Cloverpaw :eyes:
omg yes please
she'll be in clover's nightmares dreams whenever she's needed

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Batpaw is going to have a spiritual encounter :eyes: did i find a spirit for it? And she needs ghost trauma-. jupiter

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 09:02 PM
Batpaw is going to have a spiritual encounter :eyes: did i find a spirit for it? And she needs ghost trauma-. jupiter
oooooooooooooo silver would be so hyped up for this
ofc ofc

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 09:03 PM
I have HowlingMoon-
Here is what I have for him
A Siamese tomcat with forest-green eyes and torn ears.

Howling'Moon is a manipulative cat with a ego that is filled by others fear or anger, they love to see others reactions when the truth is told to them, even if its good. Past all of their horrific nature they are great with family and younger cats in the clan.
jupiter.
silver would be honored to haunt howlingmoon

Eden
April 15th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Did I hear trauma :eyes:
Mind if littlekit and silverkit are like cousins
I already got her feeling guilty/upset about her sister, so why not add another possible family member.

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Did I hear trauma :eyes:
Mind if littlekit and silverkit are like cousins
I already got her feeling guilty/upset about her sister, so why not add another possible family member.

omg y e s , they could be cousins
i am so thrilled to help cause trauma for other's characters <3

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM
oooooooooooooo silver would be so hyped up for this
ofc ofc
When do you wanna start it?

Spartan-117
April 16th, 2023, 03:47 PM
jupiter

What about Mistkit for sibling? :heartbounce: Mist could be devastated about her sister's death! :lovesquee:

poppy
May 6th, 2023, 07:35 PM
jupiter

What about Mistkit for sibling? :heartbounce: Mist could be devastated about her sister's death! :lovesquee:
ooo accepted!

poppy
May 7th, 2023, 06:17 PM
cartwheels

poppy
May 22nd, 2023, 06:17 PM
silverkit resurrection countdown: 9 days!

apply for dreamvisits while you still can, a limited time offer!!