PDA

View Full Version : The short club

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
May 10th, 2017, 06:47 AM
This is the short club where only shirt people can reside. All who are listed below are considered short enough. Tell me if you want to join!

Chameleon rainbow Thunder

Thunder
May 10th, 2017, 11:52 AM
What do we do here?

Fawn
May 10th, 2017, 11:56 AM
What do we do here?
Maybe complain about how difficult it is to reach items on the top shelf?

Mango
May 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
How do I already classify, I'm 5'2!! I'm average for a 14 year old

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I'm 4'10'' and I'm 13 ._.

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 12:45 PM
How do I already classify, I'm 5'2!! I'm average for a 14 year old
I think Blue meant ChameweonRainbow

Mango
May 10th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I think Blue meant ChameweonRainbow
Ooohh...

Thunder
May 10th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Raywood
OH. Well... True true... I have to parkour onto the counter to get to a cabinet. And to water the plants that's behind the sink, I have to reach super far and get the corner to press on my abdomen to just water them. Its horrible ;-;
And I'm teased a bit at school for it.....

aleka!
May 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Do I count? I forgot my exact height, but I have to climb on counters to reach cabinets..
Or stand on chairs to reach things on top of the fridge.

|+sari+|
May 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
This is the short club where only shirt people can reside. All who are listed below are considered short enough. Tell me if you want to join!

Chameleon rainbow Thunder

Oohhh, this sounds fun! OwO

I have to always climb on chairs and stools to reach things, and the boys at my school tease me cuz I'm short, calling me "Shorty Cutie." >.<

Aaannddd, I get embarrased walking with tall people, since I have to look up at them. :/

I am 18 years old, and I am only 5 feet 3 inches!!! Gaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Well, now I feel better, I got to rant about my shortness problem :3

BluBunnie
May 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM

I have to always climb on chairs and stools to reach things, and the boys at my school tease me cuz I'm short, calling me "Shorty Cutie." >.<

Aaannddd, I get embarrased walking with tall people, since I have to look up at them. :/

I am an inch taller then you but all my friends, except for my boyfriend, are all shorter then me. My friend Breann is 5 foot 2, and my friend Lexi is 5 foot 3 and we are all 18 xD

|+sari+|
May 10th, 2017, 02:51 PM
I am an inch taller then you but all my friends, except for my boyfriend, are all shorter then me. My friend Breann is 5 foot 2, and my friend Lexi is 5 foot 3 and we are all 18 xD

Oh, lordy XD

All my friends are taller than me XD

You should feel happy, since you aren't the shortest in your circle X3

BluBunnie
May 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Oh, lordy XD

All my friends are taller than me XD

You should feel happy, since you aren't the shortest in your circle X3

Breann is the oldest out of us three, she is the short. Lexi is the second oldest, shes in between the two of us and I am the youngest and tallest xD My parents are both really tall yet someone I am the oldest of my siblings but the shortest, how did I end up with the strange short gene?

|+sari+|
May 10th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Breann is the oldest out of us three, she is the short. Lexi is the second oldest, shes in between the two of us and I am the youngest and tallest xD My parents are both really tall yet someone I am the oldest of my siblings but the shortest, how did I end up with the strange short gene?

I know what you mean! I am older than my brother, but he is at least 5 foot 8 inches! And he is only 16! XDDD

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
May 10th, 2017, 08:13 PM
I have a friend who is 5 foot and is 15

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Perfectly average height for my age
But I'm in maryland where every kid is tall so I feel so short

aleka!
May 10th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Honestly, pretty much every kid is pretty short at my school, but there still is a lot of people.
Also, I'm 4'11, but there still is other Sixth graders who are shorter than me, but honestly most are either taller than me, or a bit close to my height, being a bit taller or shorter.
I don't really like to talk to tall people sometimes, because I have to literally look up at them.
Also, I originally got the high locker, as there's two lockers, and I could barley see the numbers. AND this person way is way taller than me, who's pretty much as tall as an adult got the bottom locker, so we traded. And, for my band locker, I got the second highest locker, so I pretty much have to swing my trumpet case up and down to get it in and out.
(Jeez I rambled.)

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Honestly, pretty much every kid is pretty short at my school, but there still is a lot of people.
Also, I'm 4'11, but there still is other Sixth graders who are shorter than me, but honestly most are either taller than me, or a bit close to my height, being a bit taller or shorter.
I don't really like to talk to tall people sometimes, because I have to literally look up at them.
Also, I originally got the high locker, as there's two lockers, and I could barley see the numbers. AND this person way is way taller than me, who's pretty much as tall as an adult got the bottom locker, so we traded. And, for my band locker, I got the second highest locker, so I pretty much have to swing my trumpet case up and down to get it in and out.
(Jeez I rambled.)

Ey I play the trumpet too XD But I'm on the bottom so I have to dodge open locker doors and saxophone cases :P

But dude you are an inch taller than me and you are in the sixth grade XD I'm in the seventh.

May 11th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Yeah I did mean ChameweonRainbow and everyone (except you raywood) is in!

May 11th, 2017, 02:45 AM
And there will be a meeting on: How to use science to get taller or make everyone else shorter

savage scar
May 11th, 2017, 02:57 AM
HA! Look at these shorties

*runs away, lanky long limbs flying everywhere*

May 11th, 2017, 03:22 AM
-chases you with bone saw used to cut off the limbs of tall people- NO TALL
PEOPLE

Thunder
May 11th, 2017, 06:03 AM

My mom is like, 5'2 and shes 40

Thunder
May 11th, 2017, 06:03 AM
HA! Look at these shorties

*runs away, lanky long limbs flying everywhere*
JERK.

Thunder
May 11th, 2017, 06:04 AM
ATLEAST WE DON'T GET SLAPPED BY A TREE.

May 11th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Oooooooh BURN

May 11th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Our to do list is
Create invention to reach the top shelf without using a ladder
Eradicate all tall people
Find way to turn into dragons

ChameweonRainbow
May 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Hello short babs! im 5ft 2inches and im really short for my age T ^ T

ChameweonRainbow
May 11th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Our to do list is

theory on how to reach the top shelf without using a ladder- use the counter or a chair, or use an elevator.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
May 11th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Our to do list is
Can I please not be eradicated it sounds like it would hurt

Agnate
May 11th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Same

May 12th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Yes it will hurt but we will only eradicate tall people who make fun of us!
Ooh let's make an elevator! Great idea Rainbow!

Jingle
May 12th, 2017, 08:13 AM
oh i am 5'6- average haha

Mango
May 12th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Do I qualify I'm 5'2 in 8th grade RN

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
May 12th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Ok I promise not make fun of you, does that mean I don't get eradicated?

Thunder
May 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Hmm, *pulls out a white board*
*begins to draw as explained below*
So what if we made a puller system to pull up a small box with a cushion inside with memory foaming? And add a little compartment for storage and a charging station for electronics. Oh! And where we can use binocular's to look down at the smaller stuff like spiders! *shudders*
And to turn into dragons, we can use two bat wings, a large fang of a lion, the scale of a lizard, claw of a wolf, horn of a gazelle, and an eye of a cat, mix it together, and wala! A potion to turn ONLY shortie's to dragons!

ChameweonRainbow
May 23rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Yes it will hurt but we will only eradicate tall people who make fun of us!
Ooh let's make an elevator! Great idea Rainbow!
why thank you Bluegenie. lets make the pully for the elevator using the long limbs of the tall people >:D

Momotaro
May 23rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Hello. I heard you didn't like tall people.

:>

Of course, that doesn't excuse Torturing those taller than you :>

But seriously.

being tall, and short is hard. Its the average people who get the short end of the stick.

The weakness of extremes with none of the pros.

Phoenix Flames
May 23rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
I want to join the short club!! I'm 4'4" and I'm 11 and in 5th Grade. Getting out of school for summer break in 1.5 school days/3 whole days. BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)

Dust
May 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
>Turning 19 in August
>Still 5'2

May 24th, 2017, 05:00 AM
YOUR DEFINITELY IN!

May 24th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Hmm, *pulls out a white board*
*begins to draw as explained below*
So what if we made a puller system to pull up a small box with a cushion inside with memory foaming? And add a little compartment for storage and a charging station for electronics. Oh! And where we can use binocular's to look down at the smaller stuff like spiders! *shudders*
And to turn into dragons, we can use two bat wings, a large fang of a lion, the scale of a lizard, claw of a wolf, horn of a gazelle, and an eye of a cat, mix it together, and wala! A potion to turn ONLY shortie's to dragons!
YES! By the way I am literally five feet tall.

doghouse
May 24th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Do I count? I'm 4"11 ^^