PDA

View Full Version : Night in the Forest

Pages : [1] 2

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Ah, the lovely town of Rabbit Creek. Filled with many middle-low class citizens, and they're all hard-working and honest... well, not all of them. A group of friends decide that they want to have fun, and that's what they're going to do. From light crimes to playing in a band, all these friends want is a worry-free life.

Here is the form:

Name:
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.):
Age (17+):
Gender(anything is okay):
Personality:
Appearance:
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered):
Fears:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Dennys (Dex) Herolds
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): Wolf
Age (17+): 21
Personality: Grumpy, shy, annoyed, and artistic
Appearance: wears a red hoodie, gray wolf, torn jeans, and combat boots
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Viola
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): None yet
Fears: Afraid of being alone forever, afraid of not being able to sleep
Other: Has Insomnia, college drop out

Fallpotato
May 9th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Name: Max Timelip
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): Fox
Age (17+): 23
Personality: tbrped
Appearance: on the right: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/60/26/6e602615c2fc637c478b5299bf922304.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): guitar
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Dennys?
Fears: losing his family, the ocean, tight spaces
Other: he is blind on his left eye

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 9th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Name
Katrine (Kat, Kitty Kat) Wintersmith
Race
Cat //meow//
Personality
Bored by your exsistence, annoyed by your breathing, and all around a very leave-me-alone-please-and-thank-you type of person. They hang out mainly with people older than themself and therefore seem older to most. TBRP'd
Appearance
Hard to tell most of the time, since they wear a slightly oversized black hoodie most of the time. "i lowkey hate your life right now" (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/dc/59/69dc59214e9a979e24bc0a2a83f80814--furry-wolf-furry-art.jpg)
Band Instrument
Electric cello (before you say anything, no, you can't actually stop them.)
Friends
"whatever."
Fears
"pfft. why do you care."
Other
"this is all ridiculous"

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Name: Max Timelip
Age (17+): 23
Appearance: on the right: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/60/26/6e602615c2fc637c478b5299bf922304.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): guitar
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Dennys?
Fears: losing his family, the ocean, tight spaces
Other: he is blind on his left eye

accepted! also, they can become friends when they meet, or do you just want them to start off as friends?

Name
Katrine (Kat, Kitty Kat) Wintersmith
Race
Cat //meow//
Personality
Bored by your exsistence, annoyed by your breathing, and all around a very leave-me-alone-please-and-thank-you type of person. TBRP'd
Appearance
Hard to tell most of the time, since they wear a slightly oversized black hoodie most of the time. (WIP)
Band Instrument
Electric cello (before you say anything, no, you can't actually stop them.)
Friends
Fear
Other

WIP

accepted! just let me know when you're finished. :D

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Name: grace angel
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): rabbit
Age (17+): 17
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/1a5d/f/2013/205/d/8/anime_render_39_by_animerenderss-d6ew2e9.png
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): violin (you will see why I chose it)
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Katrine?
Fears: losing her loved ones and friends,
Other: nope

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Name: grace angel
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): rabbit
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/1a5d/f/2013/205/d/8/anime_render_39_by_animerenderss-d6ew2e9.png
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): violin (you will see why I chose it)
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Katrine?
Fears: losing her loved ones and friends,
Other: nope

accepted! Update the friends part, because it's okay.

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Just let me know when you guys want to start. After we start, applications are still open.

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Just let me know when you guys want to start. After we start, applications are still open.
Can I be @mentioned when we start childbean

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Can I be @mentioned when we start childbean

Definitely mum. Also, winter asked if their character could be friends with yours

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Definitely mum. Also, winter asked if their character could be friends with yours
Sure if kitkat doesnt kill them first

I finished my form

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Sure if kitkat doesnt kill them first

I finished my form

alright, I'll let them know.

I see it, I like Katty Kattington

Fallpotato
May 9th, 2017, 08:30 PM
accepted! also, they can become friends when they meet, or do you just want them to start off as friends?

accepted! just let me know when you're finished. :D
It can just be when they meet :)

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
okay, if you all are ready to start... I will gladly begin.
Ludicrous Lunacy WildTETRIS winter Soddenfur

-------------------

Dennys was tired. He yawned as he stepped off of the train, with absolutely nothing with him, returning from college. Dennys walked on, his eyes focused on nothing but straight in front of him. He tripped over a crack, his combat boots scraping on the ground, and he tripped into a cat with an oversized black jacket. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He said. "I'm so sorry, but I gotta go. Maybe we'll run into each other again." Dennys walked away, tripping over a rabbit, pushing past a crowd with a fox with an eyepatch over his right eye. Dennys grabbed something to eat and stalked out of the shop, dropping most of his meal in front of an otter. He quickly apologized and grabbed the food and threw it away, stalking towards a chain-link fence. He hopped the fence, and climbed on a power-wire. He walked over, and when the wire was close enough to the ground, he fell to the ground, in front of a cop car. "Agh, I honestly don't have time.." he muttered. Dennys sat up, and recognized the cop. "Oh, hey, dad." He said.. Dennys grinned, hoping not to look too wolfish.

Dennys sat in the front seat of the cop-car, his arms folded, as him and his dad were completely silent. "What are you doing here?" his father asked. "You have to go to college, Dex. You have to be the first success in our family." Dennys sighed in annoyance. "Because I felt I don't belong in college, dad.." he began to explain, only to be interrupted. "Don't say that to me!" his father shouted. Dennys shut up, and stayed silent for the rest of the ride. "You forgot to take all of your crap," his father said. Dennys still ignored his father, and got out of the car, and practically ran up to his room. He closed the door, and sat in his old desk chair, sighing. He looked around his old room, a picture of his mother and father on an end table next to his bed, clothes drawn all over the place, and his old desktop with his drawing tablet. He smiled, and looked around. At least he dusted everything, Dennys thought. He grabbed his mp3, and started turning on music. Dennys grabbed an old pencil, and he sat down in the old chair again. He noticed an old house phone, but he ignored it when it went off. It wasn't for him, he had no friends. He found his old sketchpad, and began to draw the four people he ran into earlier...

happycyanide
May 9th, 2017, 09:05 PM
It can just be when they meet :)
Okay.

Soddenfur
May 9th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Name: Harry Stanford
Race: Otter
Personality: Tbrp'd (Sorry, I can't think of anything atm)
Appearance: Looks like an otter... Harry wears a white t-shirt, an unzipped yellow hoodie, black jeans, and sneakers.
Likes: fish, riding a bike, basketball, horror movies, fish again
Friends: Max?
Band Instrument: Keyboard
Fears: small spaces, roller coasters, heights
Other: nupe

happycyanide
May 10th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Name: Harry Stanford
Race: Otter
Personality: Tbrp'd (Sorry, I can't think of anything atm)
Appearance: Looks like an otter... Harry wears a white t-shirt, an unzipped yellow hoodie, and black jeans.
Friends: Max?
Band Instrument: Keyboard
Fears: small spaces, roller coasters, heights
Other: nupe

accepted! do they wear any type of shoes lol? also, you need to ask WildTETRIS for Harry to be Max's friend.

Soddenfur
May 10th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Ahh, I forgot about shoes! xD
WildTETRIS Can Harry and Max be friends?

Wildy~ =3
May 10th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Meow!

Name: Wild
Race: Part cat, part clouded leopard
Personality: TBRP'd but she has secrets
Appearance: Her build is more like a clouded leopard than a cat, except for her face. She is a brown tabby (stripes are lighter) with purple eyes (?) and white on her chest and tail-tip. She wears a light purple dress, purple flats (no socks XD) and very light purple short shorts under her dress (XD) most of the time. Sometimes she wears something else, but she has 5 of her favorite outfit (XD).
Likes: Being free from rules, the forest, drawing, singing, dancing.
Band Instrument: Her trusty microphone!
Friends: No one yet...
Fears: Venomous creatures, Dying, someone finding out her secret.
Other: Meow! XD Oh yeah I have a question (I think the answer is no but I have to ask): Are powers allowed?

happycyanide
May 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Meow!

Name: Wild
Race: Part cat, part clouded leopard
Personality: TBRP'd but she has secrets
Appearance: Her build is more like a clouded leopard than a cat, except for her face. She is a brown tabby (stripes are lighter) with purple eyes (?) and white on her chest and tail-tip. She wears a light purple dress, purple flats (no socks XD) and very light purple short shorts under her dress (XD) most of the time. Sometimes she wears something else, but she has 5 of her favorite outfit (XD).
Likes: Being free from rules, the forest, drawing, singing, dancing.
Band Instrument: Her trusty microphone!
Friends: No one yet...
Fears: Venomous creatures, Dying, someone finding out her secret.
Other: Meow! XD Oh yeah I have a question (I think the answer is no but I have to ask): Are powers allowed?

accepted! there can are some abilities, but only racial.. for instance, any type of bird, if training hard enough, can glide, wolves have a greater sense of smell, cats (all cats) are agile, sea creatures can hold their breath longer, reptiles can adapt to situations easier, etc. it honestly depends on what you want. tell me what you'd like, and i'll think about it.

Wildy~ =3
May 10th, 2017, 08:23 PM
accepted! there can are some abilities, but only racial.. for instance, any type of bird, if training hard enough, can glide, wolves have a greater sense of smell, cats (all cats) are agile, sea creatures can hold their breath longer, reptiles can adapt to situations easier, etc. it honestly depends on what you want. tell me what you'd like, and i'll think about it.

oh nvm then)
Wild sat on a thin branch in a tree, watching the clouds.

happycyanide
May 10th, 2017, 08:31 PM
oh nvm then)
Wild sat on a thin branch in a tree, watching the clouds.

Dennys looked up from his sketchpad, sighing again. He looked out his small, cracked window, and saw the figure. Squinting his eyes, he jumped out of his chair, and walked out of the house and looked at the tree again...

Wildy~ =3
May 10th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Dennys looked up from his sketchpad, sighing again. He looked out his small, cracked window, and saw the figure. Squinting his eyes, he jumped out of his chair, and walked out of the house and looked at the tree again...

Wild heard Dennys and turned, surprised. She lost her balance and nearly fell, but she caught the branch with her hands (paws?). She looked down at him. "Hi," she said.

Soddenfur
May 11th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Harry stopped in his trail and nearly stepped on the dropped food. He took his hands out of his pocket to help, but it appeared the wolf was already cleaning it up and rushing away. "Hey-" he began as the wolf sped away, not having a chance to say a thing. The otter's attention directed back to right in front of himself, as he approached a bike rack and carefully unlocked his bicycle. Harry rode off down the street fumbling in his pocket for his phone. He carelessly spoke on the phone as he rode his bike with one hand, replying to his mother, "I thought we couldn't afford college?" He continued in his conversation, surprised they scraped up the money to pay for a college tuition. To Harry, it never seemed a possibility. Filled with glee, he put away the phone and rode back to his apartment. It had been a long day working at a restaurant as a waiter.

happycyanide
May 11th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Wild heard Dennys and turned, surprised. She lost her balance and nearly fell, but she caught the branch with her hands (paws?). She looked down at him. "Hi," she said.

Dennys shifted, stiff with surprise. He raised his hand a little, and said, "Hey." He pointed at her. "Who're you, and why are you up there?" He asked, a little suspicious. He slouched, shrugging. "Never mind." His nose twitched, and he walked to the tree. "Come with me, if you wanna know more about me. Or not. I don't know." He grabbed a paper airplane off of the ground, and threw it into a garbage can. Dennys stood up again, and started to walk off, towards the direction of a diner.

Wildy~ =3
May 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Dennys shifted, stiff with surprise. He raised his hand a little, and said, "Hey." He pointed at her. "Who're you, and why are you up there?" He asked, a little suspicious. He slouched, shrugging. "Never mind." His nose twitched, and he walked to the tree. "Come with me, if you wanna know more about me. Or not. I don't know." He grabbed a paper airplane off of the ground, and threw it into a garbage can. Dennys stood up again, and started to walk off, towards the direction of a diner.

Wild dropped from the tree, shrugging. "Name's Wild. I like to sit in that tree. Not many notice," she replied. She walked with him to the diner.

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Wild dropped from the tree, shrugging. "Name's Wild. I like to sit in that tree. Not many notice," she replied. She walked with him to the diner.

"I guess I'm the first." Dennys replied. "My name's Dennys." He held the door open for her, to the diner. "I bet you're hungry or something. I don't know. But my dad would've killed you if you stayed up there."

Wildy~ =3
May 13th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"I guess I'm the first." Dennys replied. "My name's Dennys." He held the door open for her, to the diner. "I bet you're hungry or something. I don't know. But my dad would've killed you if you stayed up there."

"Really? Why?" Wild asked him.

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Name: Avia Ramla
Age (17+): 19
Gender(anything is okay):female
Personality: Avia is a curious and a very high risk taker who'd end up doing a B and E if they saw someone suspicious. She is caring, and could be considered a social person while at the same time not very close or open with people. Despite being the curious train wreck she's very observant, and logical when necessary.
Appearance: Avia is a corsac fox (sandy colored with black tipped ears) with choclate eyes. She wears a short sleeved hoodie shirt that has a white paint splatter design. With it she wears faded blue ripped jeans and black combat boots.
Likes: Sketching, adventures, mystery stories/novels, video games
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Piano and vocals
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): TBD
Fears: Has anorexia (not necessarily a fear), what's in the dark, loud yelling, and authority figures (people in charge)
Other: How's your day/night? Also I might draw her later on, so I might link it in a post.

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Name: Avia Ramla
Age (17+): 18
Gender(anything is okay):female
Personality: Avia is a curious and a very high risk taker who'd end up doing a B and E if they saw someone suspicious. She is caring, and could be considered a social person while at the same time not very close or open with people. Despite being the curious train wreck she's very observant, and logical when necessary.
Appearance: Avia is a corsac fox (sandy colored with black tipped ears) with choclate eyes. She wears a short sleeved hoodie shirt that has a white paint splatter design. With it she wears faded blue ripped jeans and black combat boots.
Likes: Sketching, adventures, mystery stories/novels, video games
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Piano and vocals
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): TBD
Fears: Has anorexia (not necessarily a fear), what's in the dark, loud yelling, and authority figures (people in charge)
Other: How's your day/night? Also I might draw her later on, so I might link it in a post.

accepted! and i'm doing okay, thank you~ and that'd be cool!

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Really? Why?" Wild asked him.

"It's an expression," Dennys explained. "He'd just be really bothered. He'd ask you to leave, that's all." Dennys stuffed his hands in his hoods pocket. "My dad's a police officer, so he's very keen about the law." He sat in a booth, waiting for Wild to follow. "and also getting rid of me," he muttered, to quiet for Wild to hear.

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Avia wandered out of her house, locking the door before heading off. A grin plastered on her face as she walked to mail box. Checking inside she noticed a letter from the last college she applied to. Excited she ran back inside and opened it up. Her heart fell as she read the letter. She didn't get in. She didn't have much money since she moved away from home a year ago, but she found a college that she'd be able to go to if she got a job as well. Great! Guess I'll have to find a different one. Wanting to drown her sorrows away she grabbed her sketch book and left. With a gloomy look she quickly walked to her sketching spot. Stupid college! Wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face! She pushed passed people not caring. Before finding her spot, sitting down, and began to sketch.

(Whew long post. Anyone wish to meet up with Avia?)

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Avia wandered out of her house, locking the door before heading off. A grin plastered on her face as she walked to mail box. Checking inside she noticed a letter from the last college she applied to. Excited she ran back inside and opened it up. Her heart fell as she read the letter. She didn't get in. She didn't have much money since she moved away from home a year ago, but she found a college that she'd be able to go to if she got a job as well. Great! Guess I'll have to find a different one. Wanting to drown her sorrows away she grabbed her sketch book and left. With a gloomy look she quickly walked to her sketching spot. Stupid college! Wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face! She pushed passed people not caring. Before finding her spot, sitting down, and began to sketch.

(Whew long post. Anyone wish to meet up with Avia?)

if you want to go to the diner, you'll meet Denny and Wild there)

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 05:16 PM
if you want to go to the diner, you'll meet Denny and Wild there)

(sounds good. Think I'll let some time past first.)

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Name: Myst 8)
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): Cat
Gender(anything is okay): Male
Personality: Nice, shy, lonely, funny, friendky, loving
Appearance: White fur,wears a black jacket with black pants
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Singing (oh my lord)
Fears: losing his only friends
Other: Hi there 8)

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Name: Myst 8)
Gender(anything is okay): Male
Personality: Nice, shy, lonely, funny, friendky, loving
Appearance: White fur,wears a black jacket with black pants
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Singing (oh my lord)
Fears: losing his only friends
Other: Hi there 8)

accepted! ;)

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Myst had decided to go out and cause some moderate trouble. What else was he supposed to do? He had no idea where the gang was. Just then, he walked past the diner, and spotted the gang. He then kicked the door open. "You guys think you could hide from me?" Myst said jokingly. "Im just kidding, here, Ill take a seat" Myst said as he sat down. "Soo.... What brings you guys here? I was just planning to cause some trou-I mean fun" Myst quickly corrected himself.

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Myst had decided to go out and cause some moderate trouble. What else was he supposed to do? He had no idea where the gang was. Just then, he walked past the diner, and spotted the gang. He then kicked the door open. "You guys think you could hide from me?" Myst said jokingly. "Im just kidding, here, Ill take a seat" Myst said as he sat down. "Soo.... What brings you guys here? I was just planning to cause some trou-I mean fun" Myst quickly corrected himself.

Avia annoyed with everything got up from her spot. Maybe some food will help. She thought to herself. Grabbing her sketchpad she walked to the nearby diner. It wasn't very packed, so she entered. Walking to a seat she sat down.

(Finished some artwork of Avia can't see her eyes though.http://fav.me/db9462h

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Avia annoyed with everything got up from her spot. Maybe some food will help. She thought to herself. Grabbing her sketchpad she walked to the nearby diner. It wasn't very packed, so she entered. Walking to a seat she sat down.

(Finished some artwork of Avia can't see her eyes though.http://fav.me/db9462h

Dennys shifted, surprised of the sudden newcomer. He waved a little, grunting, a little annoyed. "Nothing. I was just getting out of my house," he grunted. "My dad hates me." He looked at the menu, wondering about how life would be if his old friends hadn't moved. A memory began to find its way into his thoughts.

Dennys was walking home from school; he had a bad day. A horrible day, in fact. He stuffed his paws into his pockets, and tripped over someone's foot. The person began to laugh, and started to kick Dennys. His friends started to shove the guy off of Dennys, but Dennys only snarled and swept the person. He jumped on top of the person, and started throwing punches, over and over again. Ever since that incident, Dennys' friends had never done anything with him again. They left him. He felt horrible ever since.

Coming back to reality, Dennys eyed a meal. Chicken Alfredo immediately caught Dennys' eyes, and he put the menu down. "You want some food?" Dennys asked. Spotting the cat, he immediately recognized an old face from high school. He sat next to her in a couple of classes in high school. "Hey, are you Avia Ramla?" He shouted out to her. He waved her down. Dennys stopped thinking about that day, and waited for a response.

(long post ftw! NichiSReady, that artwork is amazing! way better than mine!)

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Oh man, I am hungry" Myst told the gang. He then jumped up from his seat and went over to get some food. After ordering, he went and sat back in his spot. "'Bout time I eat somethin'" Myst told the gang. He then started to eat, suprisingly eating civilized. "Your dad hates you..." Myst asked. "You could talk to me if you would like..." Myst offered.

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Dennys shifted, surprised of the sudden newcomer. He waved a little, grunting, a little annoyed. "Nothing. I was just getting out of my house," he grunted. "My dad hates me." He looked at the menu, wondering about how life would be if his old friends hadn't moved. A memory began to find its way into his thoughts.

Dennys was walking home from school; he had a bad day. A horrible day, in fact. He stuffed his paws into his pockets, and tripped over someone's foot. The person began to laugh, and started to kick Dennys. His friends started to shove the guy off of Dennys, but Dennys only snarled and swept the person. He jumped on top of the person, and started throwing punches, over and over again. Ever since that incident, Dennys' friends had never done anything with him again. They left him. He felt horrible ever since.

Coming back to reality, Dennys eyed a meal. Chicken Alfredo immediately caught Dennys' eyes, and he put the menu down. "You want some food?" Dennys asked. Spotting the cat, he immediately recognized an old face from high school. He sat next to her in a couple of classes in high school. "Hey, are you Avia Ramla?" He shouted out to her. He waved her down. Dennys stopped thinking about that day, and waited for a response.

(long post ftw! NichiSReady, that artwork is amazing! way better than mine!)

Avia perked at the voice. Looking up fro her own menu she waved, "Yeah... wait Denny?!" She asked shocked. Forgetting about her somewhat rough morning she put down the menu and walked over to their table, "I didn't know you lived out here."

(Awe thanks! I don't really post art much, so it means a lot!)

happycyanide
May 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Avia perked at the voice. Looking up fro her own menu she waved, "Yeah... wait Denny?!" She asked shocked. Forgetting about her somewhat rough morning she put down the menu and walked over to their table, "I didn't know you lived out here."

(Awe thanks! I don't really post art much, so it means a lot!)

"Oh man, I am hungry" Myst told the gang. He then jumped up from his seat and went over to get some food. After ordering, he went and sat back in his spot. "'Bout time I eat somethin'" Myst told the gang. He then started to eat, suprisingly eating civilized. "Your dad hates you..." Myst asked. "You could talk to me if you would like..." Myst offered.

Dennys started to grin a little, as he replied to Myst, "I will, okay?" He turned his attention to Avia. Dennys started to laugh a little. "Yeah, I just got back from being a college drop-out. I don't like it there, so far away from home. I was always bad at school, so that's why I got held back 2 years."

GTG for now.)

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Dennys started to grin a little, as he replied to Myst, "I will, okay?" He turned his attention to Avia. Dennys started to laugh a little. "Yeah, I just got back from being a college drop-out. I don't like it there, so far away from home. I was always bad at school, so that's why I got held back 2 years."

GTG for now.)

Avia smiled, "Make sense. Do you mind if I join you guys?" She asked slightly nervous.

(See yah, I should probably leave for now too.)

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM

GTG for now.)

Myst sighed. "Okay, meet me outside, and we can talk there" Myst told Dennys as he walked out the door and starting loitering. I have the same situation, except EVERYONE hates me... Myst thougth to himself, pulling his hood lower over his forehead.

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Avia smiled, "Make sense. Do you mind if I join you guys?" She asked slightly nervous.

(See yah, I should probably leave for now too.)

"You can come... if you care..." Myst sighed as he sat outside the door, waiting to talk to Dennys. Myst sighed once more, looking up into the sky.

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"You can come... if you care..." Myst sighed as he sat outside the door, waiting to talk to Dennys. Myst sighed once more, looking up into the sky.

Avia smiled and nodded before grabbing her sketchpad and leaving with them. "So, uh what's your name?" She asked Myst.

Myst
May 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Avia smiled and nodded before grabbing her sketchpad and leaving with them. "So, uh what's your name?" She asked Myst.

"The name's Myst. It should be easy to remember." Myst told Avia with a slight chuckle, then showing a slight smile. "I came here in search for a purpose, a search for friends, people who cared for me actually, and people I could care for back. Caring is the greatest feeling I have, and it is the last." Myst told her.
Myst then sighed. "So, who are you? You seem like a nice person..." he asked Avia, fitting in a compliment.

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
(I missed a lot... this is what I get from forgetting about this a couple of days when your thinking of your brother..

NichiSReady
May 13th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"The name's Myst. It should be easy to remember." Myst told Avia with a slight chuckle, then showing a slight smile. "I came here in search for a purpose, a search for friends, people who cared for me actually, and people I could care for back. Caring is the greatest feeling I have, and it is the last." Myst told her.
Myst then sighed. "So, who are you? You seem like a nice person..." he asked Avia, fitting in a compliment.

"Im Avia, I used to go to Denny's Highschool." She said giving Myst a smile. "I moved out here last year after I graduated, but uhm... haven't found a college yet." Her smile faded as she remembered this morning. Shaking her head she continued. "Honestly I didn't have a clue Denny lived here. It's kinda cool seeing him. We didn't know one another all that well since he was a year a head of me, but we'd say 'Hi' to one another in the hallways. Closest thing I had to a friend to be honest." She chuckled, trying to lighten her own mood. "Anyways I'd have to agree having a close friend sounds nice."

(By the way love your profile pic. Eddsworld is amazing.)

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 08:07 PM
(*finally finds a time to pop in*)
After completing and mailing a neatly-printed application, Harry let out a reliever sigh. The otter sat for a few minutes and realized the application took much longer than he thought. Harry loved being outside and couldn't stand being confined between walls for so long, so he headed out of the apartment and onto his bicycle, riding off down the street once again. He was headed toward the woods when he recognized a few familiar faces around the diner. Coming to a gradual halt, he stopped his bike outside the diner and approached Myst first, racking his brain for the familiar individual's name.

happycyanide
May 14th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Myst sighed. "Okay, meet me outside, and we can talk there" Myst told Dennys as he walked out the door and starting loitering. I have the same situation, except EVERYONE hates me... Myst thougth to himself, pulling his hood lower over his forehead.

(I missed a lot... this is what I get from forgetting about this a couple of days when your thinking of your brother..

(it's fine! i can fill you in if you want?)

(*finally finds a time to pop in*)
After completing and mailing a neatly-printed application, Harry let out a reliever sigh. The otter sat for a few minutes and realized the application took much longer than he thought. Harry loved being outside and couldn't stand being confined between walls for so long, so he headed out of the apartment and onto his bicycle, riding off down the street once again. He was headed toward the woods when he recognized a few familiar faces around the diner. Coming to a gradual halt, he stopped his bike outside the diner and approached Myst first, racking his brain for the familiar individual's name.

Dennys was stiff with surprise again. He hadn't expected anyone to actually CARE about his situation. He got up from the table, signaling that he'll be back. Dennys walked outside, and sat next to everyone else. "You wanted to talk?" He said. Dennys waved at the incoming otter, immediately recognizing him as the otter he ran into earlier. Embarrassed, Dennys flipped up his hood.

cute skeleton
May 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Dennys was stiff with surprise again. He hadn't expected anyone to actually CARE about his situation. He got up from the table, signaling that he'll be back. Dennys walked outside, and sat next to everyone else. "You wanted to talk?" He said. Dennys waved at the incoming otter, immediately recognizing him as the otter he ran into earlier. Embarrassed, Dennys flipped up his hood.

(Yes please

happycyanide
May 14th, 2017, 10:51 AM
(Yes please

(okay! so far, dennys is a college drop out, and he returns to his home town to a father that seems like he hates dennys. Avia (NichiSReady) was rejected to go to college. Wild (Brambleflight) is pretty mysterious so far, Dennys found her in a tree and took her out to a diner. Myst (Myst), looking for trouble, meets Dennys, Avia, and Wild at the diner and they all get together. Harry (Soddenfur) has filled out a college application and sent it. He works at a restaurant as a waiter, and after filling out the application, he went to the diner to get out of his house. Right now they are talking about Dennys and Myst's problem with Avia outside the diner.)

NichiSReady
May 14th, 2017, 11:42 AM

(okay! so far, dennys is a college drop out, and he returns to his home town to a father that seems like he hates dennys. Avia (NichiSReady) was rejected to go to college. Wild (Brambleflight) is pretty mysterious so far, Dennys found her in a tree and took her out to a diner. Myst (Myst), looking for trouble, meets Dennys, Avia, and Wild at the diner and they all get together. Harry (Soddenfur) has filled out a college application and sent it. He works at a restaurant as a waiter, and after filling out the application, he went to the diner to get out of his house. Right now they are talking about Dennys and Myst's problem with Avia outside the diner.)

(That sums it up really well!)

Avia laughed slightly at Denny's actions. She knew him to be shy, but this was just hilarious, "You planning on turning into a turtle?" She asked Denny.

happycyanide
May 14th, 2017, 11:48 AM
(That sums it up really well!)

Avia laughed slightly at Denny's actions. She knew him to be shy, but this was just hilarious, "You planning on turning into a turtle?" She asked Denny.

"Yupppp.." Dennys replied. He fell even more into his hood, as a joke.

NichiSReady
May 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM
"Yupppp.." Dennys replied. He fell even more into his hood, as a joke.

Avia laughed harder. Her blonder fur turning red from lack of air, "This... Is.. just... great!" She said between her laughter. Taking a deep breathe she tried to calm down. With a few giggles here and there she spoke, "Denny why does your dad hate you? You haven't done anything wrong."

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Harry laughed too. "It's a shame to lose food like that," he solemnly stated, shaking his head side to side. He recognized a couple faces from high school, but it had been so long he couldn't remember their names. Dennys, however, the otter recognized much more clearly since he had seen him earlier that day. Harry doubted any of them would know his face, since they didn't know each other that well.

happycyanide
May 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Avia laughed harder. Her blonder fur turning red from lack of air, "This... Is.. just... great!" She said between her laughter. Taking a deep breathe she tried to calm down. With a few giggles here and there she spoke, "Denny why does your dad hate you? You haven't done anything wrong."

Sighing, Dennys explained, "I don't exactly know if he does. He acts like it. He sent me to college to get rid of me, I always thought. He tells me, 'I have to be the first success.' He's very angry with me that I dropped out of college."

Harry laughed too. "It's a shame to lose food like that," he solemnly stated, shaking his head side to side. He recognized a couple faces from high school, but it had been so long he couldn't remember their names. Dennys, however, the otter recognized much more clearly since he had seen him earlier that day. Harry doubted any of them would know his face, since they didn't know each other that well.

The joke brightened up Dennys' mood. He chuckled, and flipped down his hood. "Yeah, sorry bout that. I was hurrying home. I would've stopped and talked, but I had about no time to." Dennys explained.

NichiSReady
May 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM

Sighing, Dennys explained, "I don't exactly know if he does. He acts like it. He sent me to college to get rid of me, I always thought. He tells me, 'I have to be the first success.' He's very angry with me that I dropped out of college."

"College isn't for everybody. It's hard sometimes. That shouldn't be a reason for him to hate you though." Avia said sternly her tail giving a slight flick in anger. She sighed and smiled at the newcomer, an otter, "Hiyah."

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM

The joke brightened up Dennys' mood. He chuckled, and flipped down his hood. "Yeah, sorry bout that. I was hurrying home. I would've stopped and talked, but I had about no time to." Dennys explained.
"Don't worry about it; I was in a rush too," Harry reassured, stopping to let Dennys talk with Avia. It felt somewhat awkward him listening to his issues, but the otter couldn't help but want to stay. He needed something to take his mind off of the anxiety of applying for college.

happycyanide
May 14th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Don't worry about it; I was in a rush too," Harry reassured, stopping to let Dennys talk with Avia. It felt somewhat awkward him listening to his issues, but the otter couldn't help but want to stay. He needed something to take his mind off of the anxiety of applying for college.

"College isn't for everybody. It's hard sometimes. That shouldn't be a reason for him to hate you though." Avia said sternly her tail giving a slight flick in anger. She sighed and smiled at the newcomer, an otter, "Hiyah."

Embarrassed, Dennys said, "Sorry for that. Let's go back in to get something to eat. I'm sorry." He stood up, waiting for everyone else.

NichiSReady
May 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Embarrassed, Dennys said, "Sorry for that. Let's go back in to get something to eat. I'm sorry." He stood up, waiting for everyone else.

Avia smiled and followed him inside. Sitting back down in a booth. When she picked up the menu she frowned.

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Harry was relieved they were letting him hang around with them. "Hey," he greeted Avia back, smiling warmly, "I'm Harry.". He followed Dennys into the diner, although he wasn't very hungry.

NichiSReady
May 14th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Harry was relieved they were letting him hang around with them. "Hey," he greeted Avia back, smiling warmly, "I'm Harry.". He followed Dennys into the diner, although he wasn't very hungry.

"Avia." She said curtly before turning back to the menu. She was starving like usual, but couldn't find the courage to eat. Whilst scanning through the menu she noticed it was mostly burgers, "I think I'll just get a glass of water." She said, thinking to herself out loud.

Wildy~ =3
May 14th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"It's an expression," Dennys explained. "He'd just be really bothered. He'd ask you to leave, that's all." Dennys stuffed his hands in his hoods pocket. "My dad's a police officer, so he's very keen about the law." He sat in a booth, waiting for Wild to follow. "and also getting rid of me," he muttered, to quiet for Wild to hear.

Wild's ears pricked. She heard something he said, but not clearly enough. She followed him and sat down across from him.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 07:01 AM
"Yeah," Myst said. "Talk to me if something happens in your family. My parents hated me. They abused me, and they kicked me out. So if you are ever having any trouble, just stop by my house" Myst told Dennys with a slight smile, giving off the fact he was dead serious.

happycyanide
May 15th, 2017, 07:40 AM
"Yeah," Myst said. "Talk to me if something happens in your family. My parents hated me. They abused me, and they kicked me out. So if you are ever having any trouble, just stop by my house" Myst told Dennys with a slight smile, giving off the fact he was dead serious.

Dennys sighed a breath of relief, and quickly gave a thumbs up to show he understood. "Ready to eat?" He asked. Dennys stood up, and opened the door to the diner, waiting for Myst to answer.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Dennys sighed a breath of relief, and quickly gave a thumbs up to show he understood. "Ready to eat?" He asked. Dennys stood up, and opened the door to the diner, waiting for Myst to answer.

"Sure," Myst replied with a depressed sigh. He then put his hood down, revealing his whole head. "Lets go" He said with a smile.

happycyanide
May 15th, 2017, 07:45 AM
"Sure," Myst replied with a depressed sigh. He then put his hood down, revealing his whole head. "Lets go" He said with a smile.

Dennys left the door open, letting Myst go through first. He waited for Myst to pass through. After that, Dennys came over to the booth where both Harry and Avia sat.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Dennys left the door open, letting Myst go through first. He waited for Myst to pass through. After that, Dennys came over to the booth where both Harry and Avia sat.

Myst then took his seat. "Hello Avia and Harry!" he said with a smile. Myst was feeling better now that he was with the gang. He then took his seat, resting his head against the back of it, relaxing.

happycyanide
May 15th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Myst then took his seat. "Hello Avia and Harry!" he said with a smile. Myst was feeling better now that he was with the gang. He then took his seat, resting his head against the back of it, relaxing.

Dennys sat down, already knowing what he'd order. He rested his head on the table, feeling tired, as usual. Dennys waited for a waiter/waitress to come by, letting the others chat. He looked out the window, and saw something very, very odd..

In the parking lot, a white figure was battling another person, trying to take the person. The white figure won, and dragged the person away. Dennys' ears perked, thinking he was hallucinating. He stood up, excusing himself quickly. "I need a little breather, I'll be right back." He told the group. Dennys walked outside, his combat boots scraping over some gum. He sighed, annoyed. Dennys looked around, but the white figure was already gone.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Dennys sat down, already knowing what he'd order. He rested his head on the table, feeling tired, as usual. Dennys waited for a waiter/waitress to come by, letting the others chat. He looked out the window, and saw something very, very odd..

In the parking lot, a white figure was battling another person, trying to take the person. The white figure won, and dragged the person away. Dennys' ears perked, thinking he was hallucinating. He stood up, excusing himself quickly. "I need a little breather, I'll be right back." He told the group. Dennys walked outside, his combat boots scraping over some gum. He sighed, annoyed. Dennys looked around, but the white figure was already gone.

Myst, very curious, followed. He then was staring at Dennys blankly. "Is something wrong?" Myst asked. He was worried for Dennys. He was his friend.

happycyanide
May 15th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Myst, very curious, followed. He then was staring at Dennys blankly. "Is something wrong?" Myst asked. He was worried for Dennys. He was his friend.

"It's... gone.." Dennys breathed, not aware of Myst right next to him. "How is that..." He snapped out of it, and turned around, to see Myst. "Ah, hey!" He said, trying to cover it up. He didn't want any of the group thinking he was crazy.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 08:13 AM
"It's... gone.." Dennys breathed, not aware of Myst right next to him. "How is that..." He snapped out of it, and turned around, to see Myst. "Ah, hey!" He said, trying to cover it up. He didn't want any of the group thinking he was crazy.

"Did you see something?" Myst asked curiously. "You can tell me, I wont think you are crazy" Myst reassuringly told Dennys. He then stared blankly at the lot. "You look like you saw something you shouldn't have seen" Myst said. Dennys did look like he had seen things, but what did he see?...

happycyanide
May 15th, 2017, 08:18 AM
"Did you see something?" Myst asked curiously. "You can tell me, I wont think you are crazy" Myst reassuringly told Dennys. He then stared blankly at the lot. "You look like you saw something you shouldn't have seen" Myst said. Dennys did look like he had seen things, but what did he see?...

"It's nothing, just a hallucination," Dennys reassured. He thought it was a hallucination, but he was very wrong. There would be a missing persons poster tomorrow.

Wildy~ =3
May 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
(Wild gets forgotten... :'( )
Wild walked away. He had just walked past her. Ignored her. She sighed and climbed back into the tree, sitting in a clump of leaves.

Soddenfur
May 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Harry smiled when the two arrived back inside, already sipping an ice water. Once they left again, he looked out the window with a concerned expression on his face. "I hope they're okay," Harry commented, still observing intently at the two talking.

NichiSReady
May 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Harry smiled when the two arrived back inside, already sipping an ice water. Once they left again, he looked out the window with a concerned expression on his face. "I hope they're okay," Harry commented, still observing intently at the two talking.

"Me too, but hey at least we get to eat their food if they don't come back." Avia joked. Her stomach grumbling as she sipped her water.

happycyanide
May 16th, 2017, 07:42 AM
(Wild gets forgotten... :'( )
Wild walked away. He had just walked past her. Ignored her. She sighed and climbed back into the tree, sitting in a clump of leaves.
*not for long!* >:3)
Dennys saw Wild go back and waved at her to come back. "Hey, I said I'm going to get you food, so come on!" He said. He wasn't going to take no for an answer!

Wildy~ =3
May 16th, 2017, 09:29 AM
*not for long!* >:3)
Dennys saw Wild go back and waved at her to come back. "Hey, I said I'm going to get you food, so come on!" He said. He wasn't going to take no for an answer!

Wild turned to look. Smiling, she walked back over to him.

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2017, 10:09 AM
"Me too, but hey at least we get to eat their food if they don't come back." Avia joked. Her stomach grumbling as she sipped her water.
"You know, I'm considering it," Harry replied, partially not joking. He watched as Dennys returned and shut his mouth, concealing his intentions.

Myst
May 16th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"You know, I'm considering it," Harry replied, partially not joking. He watched as Dennys returned and shut his mouth, concealing his intentions.

"Wait for me!" Myst hollared. "If you eat my food, Ill eat your's" Myst joked, while keeping a tone of slight anger.

NichiSReady
May 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM

Avia covered her mouth trying to smother a small snicker.

Myst
May 16th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Avia covered her mouth trying to smother a small snicker.

"Oh you think that is funny, let me eat yours" Myst said with an angry tone, but in a way that it was an obvious joke.

Myst
May 16th, 2017, 01:16 PM

*This is later on, just couldnt find latest post*

"Dennys, I am worried" Myst told Dennys worringly. "What if one of us are next? I dont want you to get murdered. You're my friend. I care for you" Myst said, stammering it slighhtly. "I just need to calm down" Myst said, breathing heavily. He then placed himself down on the bench.

NichiSReady
May 16th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"Oh you think that is funny, let me eat yours" Myst said with an angry tone, but in a way that it was an obvious joke.

"Go right ahead." Avia joked holding up her glass of water, "This is all I got." She then chugged it and placed the now empty cup in front of Myst and smiled.

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2017, 05:09 PM
"Stop me, I dare you," Harry replied through a flurry of laughter, but his joking tone became a more skeptical one after hearing about 'murder', "What do you mean by murder?" He raised an eyebrow and chugged the rest of his water.

happycyanide
May 16th, 2017, 05:36 PM
*This is later on, just couldnt find latest post*

"Dennys, I am worried" Myst told Dennys worringly. "What if one of us are next? I dont want you to get murdered. You're my friend. I care for you" Myst said, stammering it slighhtly. "I just need to calm down" Myst said, breathing heavily. He then placed himself down on the bench.

"Go right ahead." Avia joked holding up her glass of water, "This is all I got." She then chugged it and placed the now empty cup in front of Myst and smiled.

Wild turned to look. Smiling, she walked back over to him.

"Stop me, I dare you," Harry replied through a flurry of laughter, but his joking tone became a more skeptical one after hearing about 'murder', "What do you mean by murder?" He raised an eyebrow and chugged the rest of his water.

Grinning, Dennys sat down, sipping some water. He didn't exactly care anymore about the figure. He summed up to Myst, "I was probably hallucinating, I have imsomnia, after all."

After motioning for Wild to sit with them, Dennys heard Harry's question, almost choking on water. "I saw something, but when I got outside, there was nothing there. Like I said, I was probably hallucinating... but hallucinations don't get as suspicious as a kidnapping..." He realized. "Oh no, I saw a kidnapping. I did nothing!" Dennys almost started to freak out. "Guys, we have to help them."

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Grinning, Dennys sat down, sipping some water. He didn't exactly care anymore about the figure. He summed up to Myst, "I was probably hallucinating, I have imsomnia, after all."

After motioning for Wild to sit with them, Dennys heard Harry's question, almost choking on water. "I saw something, but when I got outside, there was nothing there. Like I said, I was probably hallucinating... but hallucinations don't get as suspicious as a kidnapping..." He realized. "Oh no, I saw a kidnapping. I did nothing!" Dennys almost started to freak out. "Guys, we have to help them."
He almost seems like he's actually frantic... "If this is a prank, you're overdoing the distress a bit," Harry advised, "I'm kind of an expert with these things." Still fairly skeptical and positive it is a joke, the otter rose from his seat and headed to the door of the diner. "Lead the way," he commanded.

Myst
May 17th, 2017, 07:52 AM

Myst, frearing for his friends, pulled our his switchblade from his pocket. "I may have to use this" Myst said, staring blankly at the switchblade. "Now, lets find out who is responsible for this" Myst snarled.

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Myst, frearing for his friends, pulled our his switchblade from his pocket. "I may have to use this" Myst said, staring blankly at the switchblade. "Now, lets find out who is responsible for this" Myst snarled.

He almost seems like he's actually frantic... "If this is a prank, you're overdoing the distress a bit," Harry advised, "I'm kind of an expert with these things." Still fairly skeptical and positive it is a joke, the otter rose from his seat and headed to the door of the diner. "Lead the way," he commanded.

Dennys stood up, placing some bills on the table, and walked to the door, seeming serious all the way through. If they die because I didn't do anything.. he thought. Dennys turned around, waiting for a response from Avia and Wild.

Brambleflight NichiSReady

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Name: Lainey
Gender(anything is okay): Female
Personality: Fun-loving, friendly, adventurous
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/6a/d5/456ad522187c2bf7a4c71efa815a6607.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Electric Guitar ((If okay owo))
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Open
Fears: Water, small spaces, silence
Other: Nada
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Autumn
Personality: Shy, quiet, introverted
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/6e/d2/ba6ed262abd051379f490e47d890322b.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Violin?
Fears: The dark, large crowds, loud noises
Other: I may add another person later, idk

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Name: Lainey
Personality: Fun-loving, friendly, adventurous
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/6a/d5/456ad522187c2bf7a4c71efa815a6607.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Electric Guitar ((If okay owo))
Fears: Water, small spaces, silence
Other: Nada
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Autumn
Personality: Shy, quiet, introverted
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/6e/d2/ba6ed262abd051379f490e47d890322b.jpg
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Violin?
Fears: The dark, large crowds, loud noises
Other: I may add another person later, idk

(accepted! do you want me to fill you in, or no? also, i see the heartless symbol on your fox... ;D also, I any instrument is okay, so you're absolutely fine for those two!)

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:14 AM
(accepted! do you want me to fill you in, or no? also, i see the heartless symbol on your fox... ;D also, I any instrument is okay, so you're absolutely fine for those two!)

(Thanks! Yeah, I could use a quick fill-in XD)

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 08:20 AM
(Thanks! Yeah, I could use a quick fill-in XD)

(okay! so far, dennys is a college drop out, and he returns to his home town to a father that seems like he hates Dennys. Avia (NichiSReady) was rejected to go to college. Wild (Brambleflight) is pretty mysterious so far, Dennys found her in a tree and took her out to a diner. Myst (Myst), looking for trouble, meets Dennys, Avia, and Wild at the diner and they all get together. Harry (Soddenfur) has filled out a college application and sent it. He works at a restaurant as a waiter, and after filling out the application, he went to the diner to get out of his house. Right now they are talking a supposed hallucination that Dennys saw outside the diner, Harry thinks it is a joke, Myst thinks it is serious, Dennys is confused. You could jump in whenever you want!)

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:22 AM
(okay! so far, dennys is a college drop out, and he returns to his home town to a father that seems like he hates Dennys. Avia (NichiSReady) was rejected to go to college. Wild (Brambleflight) is pretty mysterious so far, Dennys found her in a tree and took her out to a diner. Myst (Myst), looking for trouble, meets Dennys, Avia, and Wild at the diner and they all get together. Harry (Soddenfur) has filled out a college application and sent it. He works at a restaurant as a waiter, and after filling out the application, he went to the diner to get out of his house. Right now they are talking a supposed hallucination that Dennys saw outside the diner, Harry thinks it is a joke, Myst thinks it is serious, Dennys is confused. You could jump in whenever you want!)

((K! I'll post in a few minutes once I do something :P))

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Lainey sat in her house, drawing while listening to music in her headphones. She hummed as she finished up the drawing, sighing and placing the sketchbook to the side. "What now.." she mumbled, pulling her headphones off and standing. "Maybe i'll go for a walk!" She laughed, putting her boots on and walking outside.

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Harry stepped outside. A little bit of time had passed since he last looked out the window, although he didn't have the time since he left his watch at his bedside. The otter looked back, unsure where the alleged crime had occured.

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Harry stepped outside. A little bit of time had passed since he last looked out the window, although he didn't have the time since he left his watch at his bedside. The otter looked back, unsure where the alleged crime had occured.

Dennys stood up, placing some bills on the table, and walked to the door, seeming serious all the way through. If they die because I didn't do anything.. he thought. Dennys turned around, waiting for a response from Avia and Wild.

Brambleflight NichiSReady

Avia followed the group closely. Her eyes wandering for clues. A real mystery. She thought to herself excitedly.

Myst
May 17th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Avia followed the group closely. Her eyes wandering for clues. A real mystery. She thought to herself excitedly.

Myst turned around to look at Avia, then smiled. "I can see you are going to enjoy this." Myst said cheerfully. "Want a switchblade, I have another one" Myst asked her.

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Myst turned around to look at Avia, then smiled. "I can see you are going to enjoy this." Myst said cheerfully. "Want a switchblade, I have another one" Myst asked her.

Avia smirked, "Oh, yeah!" She said while wagging her tail.

Myst
May 17th, 2017, 12:24 PM

"Heh" Myst chuckled. "She is adorable" Myst thought to himself. "I will try my hardest to protect her" Myst thought hardly.

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 12:44 PM
"Heh" Myst chuckled. "She is adorable" Myst thought to himself. "I will try my hardest to protect her" Myst thought hardly.

Avia grabbed the blade and stuffed it into her pocket, "Thanks." She squealed out before running off to catch up with the others. "Hurry up slow poke!" She called back out to Myst.

(I smell a ship :D)

New Adventures
May 17th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Name:
Rayna {Ray} Carroay
Race:
Lionhead and Mini Lop mix (Rabbit)
Genderfluid, He, She, They. Female at birth
Personality:
*Smacks head repeatedly*
Writers block.. The rest is from an old oc, and it's personality makes me cringe. I don't want that personality, but I can't come up with anything else. But trust me, I will change it during rp. So, tbrp'd
Appearance:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/ad67/f/2015/014/e/4/rabbitwatermark_by_jarfly-d8dwkim.png (I didn't draw this. Credit to talented artist)
Band Instrument:
A fairly small Baroque violin.
Friends:
Ray doesn't like calling people friends, due to his fear of being wrong.
Fears:
Losing sight, going deaf, dying in his sleep, accidentally killing herself, watching someone die, spiders, being caught when hurting someone or doing crime, bugs in food
Other:
Am I too late?

Myst
May 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Avia grabbed the blade and stuffed it into her pocket, "Thanks." She squealed out before running off to catch up with the others. "Hurry up slow poke!" She called back out to Myst.

(I smell a ship :D)

Myst then smiled. "You are welcome!" He told Avia. He then ran up to catch up with the group.

(I sense a ship too :3)

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Name: Satis
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): snow leapord
Gender(anything is okay): F
Personality: sweet, kind, bold, but is at times talkative
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=human+hummingbird+girl+anime&safe=strict&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL_4jiuvfTAhUJxGMKHeZHBc0Q_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=511#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=human+leapord+girl+anime&imgdii=Bwrf-fddusSUaM:&imgrc=el99D_TQ8UQDxM:
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): piano and singing
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Rayna (@Healthy Diet Pepsi
Fears: bugs, bieng wrong, failing
Other: none

Wildy~ =3
May 17th, 2017, 02:37 PM
(Sorry for late reply! @Soddenfur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=97) @Myst (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2624) @NichiSReady (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3071) @happycyanide (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2829))
Wild didn't respond. She stared out the window, trying to block the flashbacks coming. It was so long ago, she was surprised she remembered anything about that day. She had to be less than, what, 5? It was very strange.
It was dark. Wild knew she couldn't sleep, so she started to count the people walking outside. Suddenly, she saw a horrifying figure dashing across the lawn of her mansion. She watched, eyes wide with fear, as another figure, white and clean, chased it down and tackle it. The fight went on for a few minutes, but it was clear from the start that the white figure would beat the other one. The white figure started to drag the unconscious figure to a white van. After the figure was put into the back of the van, the white figure closed the doors and proceeded to walk to the passenger side. Before it entered, it turned, and red eyes stared right into hers. Then it shook its head and entered the van, closing the door behind him.

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Myst then smiled. "You are welcome!" He told Avia. He then ran up to catch up with the group.

"If there were people here they covered their tracks good."Avia said pointing to where the figure appeared. Her hand resting on her chin while her other scratched her head. How can somebody do that?

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Name:
Rayna {Ray} Carroay
Race:
Lionhead and Mini Lop mix (Rabbit)
Genderfluid, He, She, They. Female at birth
Personality:
*Smacks head repeatedly*
Writers block.. The rest is from an old oc, and it's personality makes me cringe. I don't want that personality, but I can't come up with anything else. But trust me, I will change it during rp. So, tbrp'd
Appearance:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/ad67/f/2015/014/e/4/rabbitwatermark_by_jarfly-d8dwkim.png (I didn't draw this. Credit to talented artist)
Band Instrument:
A fairly small Baroque violin.
Friends:
Ray doesn't like calling people friends, due to his fear of being wrong.
Fears:
Losing sight, going deaf, dying in his sleep, accidentally killing herself, watching someone die, spiders, being caught when hurting someone or doing crime, bugs in food
Other:
Am I too late?

(nope, you're not too late! accepted!)

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Name: Satis
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): snow leapord
Gender(anything is okay): F
Personality: sweet, kind, bold, but is at times talkative
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=human+hummingbird+girl+anime&safe=strict&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL_4jiuvfTAhUJxGMKHeZHBc0Q_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=511#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=human+leapord+girl+anime&imgdii=Bwrf-fddusSUaM:&imgrc=el99D_TQ8UQDxM:
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): piano and singing
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): Rayna (@Healthy Diet Pepsi
Fears: bugs, bieng wrong, failing
Other: none

(accepted!)

Wildy~ =3
May 17th, 2017, 04:39 PM
(Sorry for late reply! @Soddenfur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=97) @Myst (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2624) @NichiSReady (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3071) @happycyanide (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2829))
Wild didn't respond. She stared out the window, trying to block the flashbacks coming. It was so long ago, she was surprised she remembered anything about that day. She had to be less than, what, 5? It was very strange.
It was dark. Wild knew she couldn't sleep, so she started to count the people walking outside. Suddenly, she saw a horrifying figure dashing across the lawn of her mansion. She watched, eyes wide with fear, as another figure, white and clean, chased it down and tackle it. The fight went on for a few minutes, but it was clear from the start that the white figure would beat the other one. The white figure started to drag the unconscious figure to a white van. After the figure was put into the back of the van, the white figure closed the doors and proceeded to walk to the passenger side. Before it entered, it turned, and red eyes stared right into hers. Then it shook its head and entered the van, closing the door behind him.

(So no one has noticed her staring out into space via the window without blinking? :/ )

New Adventures
May 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
(nope, you're not too late! accepted!)
Thank you!))

Ray hummed a simple tune, thumping his foot. He had a small chunk of bread in his hands, but he was too distracted to eat. The mix-bred rabbit's eyes were fixed on the far-off horizon. Beautiful..

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM

"If there were people here they covered their tracks good."Avia said pointing to where the figure appeared. Her hand resting on her chin while her other scratched her head. How can somebody do that?

(the ships are sailing, all steam ahead. Beep beep!)

Dennys waited patiently for Wild to catch up, him waiting for her to go ahead of him. He knew something odd was going on in Rabbit Creek. He knew he couldn't go to his father. He couldn't go to his mother, either... He remembered the painful night.

Dennys was in the back of the car, playing with a toy airplane excitedly. "Mommy, mommy, can we go see a movie?" He asked. Fiona Herolds turned her head to her son, and said, "Of course puppy, it's your birthday after all." She smiled. She turned her head around again, and payed attention to the road. She started moving at an interception, when it was a green light, until..CRASH! And Dennys woke up in the hospital, with his father grumbling about it being his fault Fiona died.

Dennys managed to hold back tears, but he kept waiting. He waited patiently for the group to go ahead.

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Satis walked through the streets heading to the park for her run. She swished her long tail as she jogged slightly. The snow leapord coughed a little but kept going.

Wildy~ =3
May 17th, 2017, 05:18 PM
(the ships are sailing, all steam ahead. Beep beep!)

Dennys waited patiently for Wild to catch up, him waiting for her to go ahead of him. He knew something odd was going on in Rabbit Creek. He knew he couldn't go to his father. He couldn't go to his mother, either... He remembered the painful night.

Dennys was in the back of the car, playing with a toy airplane excitedly. "Mommy, mommy, can we go see a movie?" He asked. Fiona Herolds turned her head to her son, and said, "Of course puppy, it's your birthday after all." She smiled. She turned her head around again, and payed attention to the road. She started moving at an interception, when it was a green light, until..CRASH! And Dennys woke up in the hospital, with his father grumbling about it being his fault Fiona died.

Dennys managed to hold back tears, but he kept waiting. He waited patiently for the group to go ahead.

Wild just sat there, trying to push back the flood of flashbacks. Countless nightmares of glowing red eyes. Times where she thought she saw the white figure again. And one, which brought tears to her eyes.
It was a silent, mysterious night. The fog swirled, giving 7-year old Wild something to write in her pink notebook about. She held it close as she slept.
Something awoke her, something flickering. Something warm. Something... Dangerous. She opened her eyes and saw the orange-red tongues lapping at her room. Eyes wide with terror, she ran with no idea of where she was going. Abandoning her pink notebook, she jumped out of a window, into a tree. Here, she felt safe. Which was ironic, considering she was in something flammable. She looked around for more trees when she saw it. The white figure, gazing at the house with terror in his body language, but his red eyes were ablaze with pride. Wild slowly crawled down the tree and ran, faster than she ever had. She didn't know where she was going, but she thought of one thing:
Her parents were out that night, so when they get back, they'll think she was dead. There was no turning back.

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 05:19 PM
(*is left behind in harbor*)
Harry was concerned about how broken the others seemed to be. The otter felt uncomfortable inquiring about Dennys' troubles, so he placed a hand gently on his shoulder and continued. "Anyone got the time?" he asked, scanning the area for anything white.

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 07:56 PM
(*is left behind in harbor*)
Harry was concerned about how broken the others seemed to be. The otter felt uncomfortable inquiring about Dennys' troubles, so he placed a hand gently on his shoulder and continued. "Anyone got the time?" he asked, scanning the area for anything white.

Snapping back into reality, Dennys looked at his watch. He replied, "Yeah, it's 15 to 7. Why?" He tried to cover it up.

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 07:57 PM

happy late 100th post!)

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM
happy late 100th post!)

(Didn't even notice till you pointed out. Hehe)

Avia patted Denny's shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile, "I think we all need some dessert! It's been a somewhat depressing day for all of us, so lets go and have am ice cream or something?" She exclaimed to everyone before tripping over a piece of trash.

happycyanide
May 17th, 2017, 08:17 PM
(Didn't even notice till you pointed out. Hehe)

Avia patted Denny's shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile, "I think we all need some dessert! It's been a somewhat depressing day for all of us, so lets go and have am ice cream or something?" She exclaimed to everyone before tripping over a piece of trash.

Dennys helped her up as soon as she fell, replying almost instantaneously. "But we need to do something. That person just kidnapped another! What can we do? Cops won't believe me, at least my dad won't.."

Wildy~ =3
May 17th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Wild just sat there, trying to push back the flood of flashbacks. Countless nightmares of glowing red eyes. Times where she thought she saw the white figure again. And one, which brought tears to her eyes.
It was a silent, mysterious night. The fog swirled, giving 7-year old Wild something to write in her pink notebook about. She held it close as she slept.
Something awoke her, something flickering. Something warm. Something... Dangerous. She opened her eyes and saw the orange-red tongues lapping at her room. Eyes wide with terror, she ran with no idea of where she was going. Abandoning her pink notebook, she jumped out of a window, into a tree. Here, she felt safe. Which was ironic, considering she was in something flammable. She looked around for more trees when she saw it. The white figure, gazing at the house with terror in his body language, but his red eyes were ablaze with pride. Wild slowly crawled down the tree and ran, faster than she ever had. She didn't know where she was going, but she thought of one thing:
Her parents were out that night, so when they get back, they'll think she was dead. There was no turning back.

(No one's noticing that Wild hasn't moved for a few minutes.)

NichiSReady
May 17th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Dennys helped her up as soon as she fell, replying almost instantaneously. "But we need to do something. That person just kidnapped another! What can we do? Cops won't believe me, at least my dad won't.."

"We won't be of much use if we're all overly stressed about this, I mean Wild hasn't moved an inch for the past few minutes." Avia argued pointing at the cat, "We just need to relax a bit so we can better aproach this situation. Maybe even prepare for it." She continued. Her hand once again on Denny's shoulder, "I love a good mystery, and I want to help, but how can we help if we don't help ourselves first?"

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Harry stopped too. The act almost seemed... not an act. Everyone was on edge except for him. "If this really is real, if we stop, the kidnapper would get away and have all of the chances to skip town, right? Then the search would be dead," the otter analyzed, noting the darkening atmosphere, "But if you guys are in a bad condition right now, let's take a vote. Raise your hand if you want to keep going." He waited for a response.

happycyanide
May 18th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Harry stopped too. The act almost seemed... not an act. Everyone was on edge except for him. "If this really is real, if we stop, the kidnapper would get away and have all of the chances to skip town, right? Then the search would be dead," the otter analyzed, noting the darkening atmosphere, "But if you guys are in a bad condition right now, let's take a vote. Raise your hand if you want to keep going." He waited for a response.

"We won't be of much use if we're all overly stressed about this, I mean Wild hasn't moved an inch for the past few minutes." Avia argued pointing at the cat, "We just need to relax a bit so we can better aproach this situation. Maybe even prepare for it." She continued. Her hand once again on Denny's shoulder, "I love a good mystery, and I want to help, but how can we help if we don't help ourselves first?"

Dennys sighed, looking at everyone. We aren't prepared at all, Dennys thought. He left his handpaw down, he knew it was better to chill and rest first. He looked over at Wild, and walked over to her.

Dennys tapped her on the shoulder, worry written all over his face. "Hey, you awake?" He waved. Dennys snapped his fingers pads, trying to get her attention.

(tbh i have no idea what to say instead of hands/paws fingers/pads lol)

Myst
May 18th, 2017, 08:04 AM

"Did they leave any blood? Any weapons, catridges? They have to have left at least something!" Myst thought, staring at Avia, waiting for her reply. "But, they can cover tracks well. Did they necessarily murder the victim, or just kidnap them?" He asked Avia and the others aloud.

Wildy~ =3
May 18th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Dennys sighed, looking at everyone. We aren't prepared at all, Dennys thought. He left his handpaw down, he knew it was better to chill and rest first. He looked over at Wild, and walked over to her.

Dennys tapped her on the shoulder, worry written all over his face. "Hey, you awake?" He waved. Dennys snapped his fingers pads, trying to get her attention.

(tbh i have no idea what to say instead of hands/paws fingers/pads lol)

(XD)
Wild shook her head, trying to push back the tears and the other terrifying flashbacks. She curled into a ball to protect herself from the flashbacks.

Soddenfur
May 18th, 2017, 09:56 AM
(I accidentally said hand, I'm a failure xD)
Harry, now completely concerned, approached Wild. The otter looked around. It wasn't exactly the best setting to soothe a nervous breakdown. "Forget the vote, we should turn back," he suggested.

New Adventures
May 18th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Ray hummed a simple tune, thumping his foot. He had a small chunk of bread in his hands, but he was too distracted to eat. The mix-bred rabbit's eyes were fixed on the far-off horizon. Beautiful..His mind wandered into a never ending rabbit hole of ideas and random fragments of music. This wasn't the kind of music you'd expect them to listen to, just judging by their clothing. No, he didn't listen to Rock or anything. Ray liked Classical tunes, such as Rossini's 'William Tell Overture', or Jenkin's 'Palladio'. It makes more sense when you see Ray's instrument of choice, a Violin, since it has that kind of sound to it, that, to him, just screams Classical. Although, sometimes he did listen to more popular music, such as the ones most likely on the radio. Ray was currently hooked on a popular song, 'Believer', by Imagine Dragons.
Open, and bump!))

NichiSReady
May 18th, 2017, 11:52 AM
"Did they leave any blood? Any weapons, catridges? They have to have left at least something!" Myst thought, staring at Avia, waiting for her reply. "But, they can cover tracks well. Did they necessarily murder the victim, or just kidnap them?" He asked Avia and the others aloud.

"I think they were kidnapped. The only thing that was left was some messed up dirt. Other than that I couldn't see anything." Avia said heaving a sigh.

Myst
May 18th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"I think they were kidnapped. The only thing that was left was some messed up dirt. Other than that I couldn't see anything." Avia said heaving a sigh.

Myst stared at the dirt. "Do you think we could search for some DNA within the dirt? Or should we ask people if they saw strange things around the time of the kidnapping?" Myst asked Avia, smiling at her, waiting for a response.

NichiSReady
May 18th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Myst stared at the dirt. "Do you think we could search for some DNA within the dirt? Or should we ask people if they saw strange things around the time of the kidnapping?" Myst asked Avia, smiling at her, waiting for a response.

"I think we were the only ones that saw, and I have to agree with Denny. The police most likely won't believe us." Avia said smiling before casting a sideways glance at the rest of the group. I think we've all been freaked out.

Myst
May 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM
"I think we were the only ones that saw, and I have to agree with Denny. The police most likely won't believe us." Avia said smiling before casting a sideways glance at the rest of the group. I think we've all been freaked out.

"Alright, Im going to walk home and rest. You guys know where I live. Stop by if you guys need anything" Myst said. He then started to walk home, keeping his switchblade out. (15 minutes later) "Welp, I wasn't attacked... I need some rest" Myst sighed to himself.

Soddenfur
May 18th, 2017, 04:02 PM
(Maybe have Ray come outside or something? Healthy Diet Pepsi)
Harry waved goodbye to Myst and announced, "I'm going to continue on the trail and see what I can find. You guys can go home if you want." The otter convinced himself it wasn't a bad idea to keep going; he had been down this way several times and knew the general layout of the area. Harry was strolling down further into the muddy trail when he slipped and slid downward into the creek. Frazzled, he swam further down the current and to the wet, dark shore. His clothes were wet and muddy, but as an otter, being drenched in water wasn't the worst thing to happen. Harry sat down for a few minutes, trying to remember which way he came from.

NichiSReady
May 18th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"Alright, Im going to walk home and rest. You guys know where I live. Stop by if you guys need anything" Myst said. He then started to walk home, keeping his switchblade out. (15 minutes later) "Welp, I wasn't attacked... I need some rest" Myst sighed to himself.

Avia gave a solemn smile to Denny, and gave him a slip of paper, "It has my email and phone number on it. Let me know if you need anything." She said before walking home herself. As she opened the door to her home she felt the official stress and tiredness hit her. Barely making it to her room she laid down and fell asleep.

(Should we have someone RP the people in white? They can scare or do other things to random non RP people, unless to advance story or given permission.)

happycyanide
May 18th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Avia gave a solemn smile to Denny, and gave him a slip of paper, "It has my email and phone number on it. Let me know if you need anything." She said before walking home herself. As she opened the door to her home she felt the official stress and tiredness hit her. Barely making it to her room she laid down and fell asleep.

(Should we have someone RP the people in white? They can scare or do other things to random non RP people, unless to advance story or given permission.)

(Okay, should we vote who?)

Dennys nodded, and walked outside. He began to walk home, but slipped up on a piece of paper.

The paper was dirty and brown, and it read.. "It'll be your funeral if you spill our location to ANYONE." Dennys frowned and stuffed it into his pocket. A clue?..

That's when Dennys saw another white figure, coming straight towards him. Panic began to overwhelm Dennys and he quickly found a stick. He held it in a defensive position, as the white figure came threateningly close.

New Adventures
May 18th, 2017, 08:40 PM
(Maybe have Ray come outside or something? Healthy Diet Pepsi)
Harry waved goodbye to Myst and announced, "I'm going to continue on the trail and see what I can find. You guys can go home if you want." The otter convinced himself it wasn't a bad idea to keep going; he had been down this way several times and knew the general layout of the area. Harry was strolling down further into the muddy trail when he slipped and slid downward into the creek. Frazzled, he swam further down the current and to the wet, dark shore. His clothes were wet and muddy, but as an otter, being drenched in water wasn't the worst thing to happen. Harry sat down for a few minutes, trying to remember which way he came from.
Ray isn't really in an area. I was hoping someone wanted to interact, so I kept their location vague, in case they were far))

Ray was dragged back to reality by the sound of a slip, followed by pawsteps. Curious, Ray stood up to see an otter, Myst. "Ayee, Harry!" Ray squeaked, waving one of his long arms. Ray held a small chunk of bread in his other hand, one that Ray had not yet eaten.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Ray isn't really in an area. I was hoping someone wanted to interact, so I kept their location vague, in case they were far))

Ray was dragged back to reality by the sound of a slip, followed by pawsteps. Curious, Ray stood up to see an otter, Myst. "Ayee, Harry!" Ray squeaked, waving one of his long arms. Ray held a small chunk of bread in his other hand, one that Ray had not yet eaten.
Harry froze and turned around, relieved the individual wasn't wearing white. "Ray..." he distractedly replied, approaching his friend, "So... that's a bit of a coincidence." Everyone seemed to have gone home except for Harry, so he wondered if anyone would be there to see his humiliating slip. He wiped some mud off of his cheek, water dripping down his mud-streaked face. "It's been a bit of an odd night," the otter added.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Harry froze and turned around, relieved the individual wasn't wearing white. "Ray..." he distractedly replied, approaching his friend, "So... that's a bit of a coincidence." Everyone seemed to have gone home except for Harry, so he wondered if anyone would be there to see his humiliating slip. He wiped some mud off of his cheek, water dripping down his mud-streaked face. "It's been a bit of an odd night," the otter added.
Ray shrugged. "I guess I was here at just the right time. Anyway, are you ok? You still have a bit of mud on your face.. here, let me get that," The rabbit told the otter, rubbing their sleeve on Harry's mud stains vigorously. It didn't do much, but it gave Ray a sense of pride, knowing he tried to help. "Welp. Maybe you should wash a bit in the stream, since it's the closest." Ray told him, "Are you hurt?" The rabbit asked, his amberish orange eyes worry-filled as his nose twitched.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Ray shrugged. "I guess I was here at just the right time. Anyway, are you ok? You still have a bit of mud on your face.. here, let me get that," The rabbit told the otter, rubbing their sleeve on Harry's mud stains vigorously. It didn't do much, but it gave Ray a sense of pride, knowing he tried to help. "Welp. Maybe you should wash a bit in the stream, since it's the closest." Ray told him, "Are you hurt?" The rabbit asked, his amberish orange eyes worry-filled as his nose twitched.
Harry was grateful for Ray's concern and attempt at cleaning his face off, but he felt the same. "I feel fine, I've been through worse," the otter nonchalantly reassured his friend, looking back at the stream, "I guess the stream's my best option right now." Harry placed his paw in the water and rubbed it on his face and arms, the mud now watery and some trickling off of his body. He had a few cuts scattered across his face and arms, but it was nothing to worry about. "Anyway, what were you doing out here?" he queried, still occupied in his cleansing.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Harry was grateful for Ray's concern and attempt at cleaning his face off, but he felt the same. "I feel fine, I've been through worse," the otter nonchalantly reassured his friend, looking back at the stream, "I guess the stream's my best option right now." Harry placed his paw in the water and rubbed it on his face and arms, the mud now watery and some trickling off of his body. He had a few cuts scattered across his face and arms, but it was nothing to worry about. "Anyway, what were you doing out here?" he queried, still occupied in his cleansing.
Ray shrugged. "I was looking for some inspiration. Didn't get much, though" Ray explained himself, sniffing at Harry's scratches, making sure they didn't have any dirt or anything in it. Smelling nothing unusual, Ray pulled back "You hungry? I have some bread that I never ate," The rabbit offered, looking up at Harry.

happycyanide
May 19th, 2017, 08:08 AM
As the white figure came closer to Dennys, he swung the stick like a baseball bat. It hit the figure straight in the head, and it fell back. Dennys started to sprint home, not looking back in fear that the white figure may have came closer.

(Alright, if anyone wants to role-play as a white figure (there's more than one obviously.) then Reply to this. I will try and set up a poll vote to see who wins and whatnot.)

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Ray shrugged. "I was looking for some inspiration. Didn't get much, though" Ray explained himself, sniffing at Harry's scratches, making sure they didn't have any dirt or anything in it. Smelling nothing unusual, Ray pulled back "You hungry? I have some bread that I never ate," The rabbit offered, looking up at Harry.
"Inspiration out here, right now?" Harry commented, looking back at the creek and the mass of trees, "I was just at the diner, I'll be fine. Thanks you. Anyway, you should be more careful around here, me too. Dennys apparently saw a white figure kidnapping someone, so we all went after it. Everyone went home, except for me. I kept going down the trail and..." The otter wiped some mud off of his knees.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Inspiration out here, right now?" Harry commented, looking back at the creek and the mass of trees, "I was just at the diner, I'll be fine. Thanks you. Anyway, you should be more careful around here, me too. Dennys apparently saw a white figure kidnapping someone, so we all went after it. Everyone went home, except for me. I kept going down the trail and..." The otter wiped some mud off of his knees.
Ray took in a sharp breath of surprise. "W-Wait, kidnapping?? Well, sh**, let's get back!" The rabbit's voice was wavering, their nose rapidly twitching. Ray took a single large bite of the bread before rising to their paws, waiting for Harry to follow.

NichiSReady
May 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
As the white figure came closer to Dennys, he swung the stick like a baseball bat. It hit the figure straight in the head, and it fell back. Dennys started to sprint home, not looking back in fear that the white figure may have came closer.

(Alright, if anyone wants to role-play as a white figure (there's more than one obviously.) then Reply to this. I will try and set up a poll vote to see who wins and whatnot.)

Avia stared at the ceiling of her room. Hope everyone's alright. She thought to herself. Unable to sleep she picked up her sketchpad and began to draw.

(Cool beans. Sounds good to me.)

Wildy~ =3
May 19th, 2017, 12:30 PM
When Wild finally pushed the flashbacks away, she decided to walk to her treehouse. On the way, she heard a twig snap. She whipped her head around, growling. She saw red eyes and jumped back.

Forms!

Name: Snowy / Blood
Race: Albino Wolf / Albino Wolf
Personality: TBRP for both except Blood is evil.
Appearance: Look at race.
Likes: Being free, drawing, dancing, singing. / Killing, scaring others, evil
Band Instrument: Singer (Backup) / White figure
Friends: Wild (Eventually) / Other white figures
Fears: Being killed, staying with her father forever, turning evil. / Losing his daughter to the good side, being bested by Wild
Other: Snowy is Blood's daughter, Blood is the white figure that scares Wild so much.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Ray took in a sharp breath of surprise. "W-Wait, kidnapping?? Well, sh**, let's get back!" The rabbit's voice was wavering, their nose rapidly twitching. Ray took a single large bite of the bread before rising to their paws, waiting for Harry to follow.
Harry shrugged and followed Ray, drops of muddy water still dripping down his soaked sweatshirt. "I think we're going to do a search later," the otter said, "Do you want to come?" He hoped they were, at least. Everyone seemed a little flustered, even Ray. Harry had a hard time finding the motivation to be distraught.

cute skeleton
May 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(Sorry but i have to quit this im not active in this at all)

happycyanide
May 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
(Sorry but i have to quit this im not active in this at all)

Awh, i'm sorry! I wish you could. )

happycyanide
May 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
When Wild finally pushed the flashbacks away, she decided to walk to her treehouse. On the way, she heard a twig snap. She whipped her head around, growling. She saw red eyes and jumped back.

Forms!

Name: Snowy / Blood
Race: Albino Wolf / Albino Wolf
Personality: TBRP for both except Blood is evil.
Appearance: Look at race.
Likes: Being free, drawing, dancing, singing. / Killing, scaring others, evil
Band Instrument: Singer (Backup) / White figure
Friends: Wild (Eventually) / Other white figures
Fears: Being killed, staying with her father forever, turning evil. / Losing his daughter to the good side, being bested by Wild
Other: Snowy is Blood's daughter, Blood is the white figure that scares Wild so much.

Accepted!)

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Harry shrugged and followed Ray, drops of muddy water still dripping down his soaked sweatshirt. "I think we're going to do a search later," the otter said, "Do you want to come?" He hoped they were, at least. Everyone seemed a little flustered, even Ray. Harry had a hard time finding the motivation to be distraught.
Ray nodded. "I may partake in crime, but that doesn't mean I entertain it. Especially kidnappings. I mean- Like, why would anyone do it? What's their motives? I can understand to a degree if the person who was kidnapped was rich, but still, the person might've had a loving family, and the kidnapper would just take that all away! Even if they were a terrible person, someone must've loved them!" The white and scarlet rabbit raged, forgetting the many fears and worries they had only heartbeats before. Ray walked on, a deep scowl on their face.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ray nodded. "I may partake in crime, but that doesn't mean I entertain it. Especially kidnappings. I mean- Like, why would anyone do it? What's their motives? I can understand to a degree if the person who was kidnapped was rich, but still, the person might've had a loving family, and the kidnapper would just take that all away! Even if they were a terrible person, someone must've loved them!" The white and scarlet rabbit raged, forgetting the many fears and worries they had only heartbeats before. Ray walked on, a deep scowl on their face.
Harry walked faster up to Ray's side and stated, "I think you're overanalyzing this. We have no lead except for an alleged sighting of a white blur." The otter scratched his nose, his sodden hand reaching to place a hand on their shoulder. "For a criminal, you seem rather frazzled," Harry added, "What kind of crime do you mean?"

wickedvirtues
May 19th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Autumn walked silently down the sidewalk, her hood up as music played in her ears from her earbuds, her face had an emotionless straight line on her lips as she pushed red hair from her face and sat on a bench, humming as she watched the sky.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Harry walked faster up to Ray's side and stated, "I think you're overanalyzing this. We have no lead except for an alleged sighting of a white blur." The otter scratched his nose, his sodden hand reaching to place a hand on their shoulder. "For a criminal, you seem rather frazzled," Harry added, "What kind of crime do you mean?"
Ray gave a stiff shrug. "Just some stealing. Only from stores, though. I don't have the gut, nor the heart, to rob someone's home. Same logic as kidnapping, but less dramatic" The rabbit told Harry, flicking one of their ears. Ray didn't face the otter as he spoke, though. A scowl was still plastered on his face, though.

happycyanide
May 19th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Autumn walked silently down the sidewalk, her hood up as music played in her ears from her earbuds, her face had an emotionless straight line on her lips as she pushed red hair from her face and sat on a bench, humming as she watched the sky.

Dennys ran into Autumn, still frazzled and scared. He said as he walked into he, "I'm so sorry!" He said.

wickedvirtues
May 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Dennys ran into Autumn, still frazzled and scared. He said as he walked into he, "I'm so sorry!" He said.

"It's fine, no worries" she replied with a faint smile.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Ray gave a stiff shrug. "Just some stealing. Only from stores, though. I don't have the gut, nor the heart, to rob someone's home. Same logic as kidnapping, but less dramatic" The rabbit told Harry, flicking one of their ears. Ray didn't face the otter as he spoke, though. A scowl was still plastered on his face, though.
"Shoplifting, huh?" Harrry commmented, "Honestly, I was thinking more in the direction of vandalism." Now more relaxed, the otter placed his hands back in his now drier pockets. A couple minutes further into the walk, Harry spotted a white figure in the distance, followed by a rustling of leaves. He tried to look closer, but it was gone in an instant. Avoiding thinking about Dennys' account, he came to the conclusion that he was just tired and distracted.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"Shoplifting, huh?" Harrry commmented, "Honestly, I was thinking more in the direction of vandalism." Now more relaxed, the otter placed his hands back in his now drier pockets. A couple minutes further into the walk, Harry spotted a white figure in the distance, followed by a rustling of leaves. He tried to look closer, but it was gone in an instant. Avoiding thinking about Dennys' account, he came to the conclusion that he was just tired and distracted.
"Tbh, it really depends on the occasion. I'd only partake in vandalism when I feel a bit intimidated by store security or by massive amount of people at the aforementioned store" Ray told him, seeming a bit more relaxed. The small rabbit flicked one of his long ears as they heard the rustling leaves, but quickly dismissed the thought that was starting to form in his head. It would probably be a better idea to seek what Harry thought it was. "Aye, did you hear that?"

Maybe Harry and Ray could try and confront the white figure))

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 10:53 PM
"Tbh, it really depends on the occasion. I'd only partake in vandalism when I feel a bit intimidated by store security or by massive amount of people at the aforementioned store" Ray told him, seeming a bit more relaxed. The small rabbit flicked one of his long ears as they heard the rustling leaves, but quickly dismissed the thought that was starting to form in his head. It would probably be a better idea to seek what Harry thought it was. "Aye, did you hear that?"

Maybe Harry and Ray could try and confront the white figure))
(10/10 would recommend)
Harry bit his lip, letting the superstition invade his conscience. "I thought that was just me," he replied, looking around for the unnamed individual they appeared to be in the presence of, "We should start walking faster..." The anxious otter broke into a swift speed walk, dodging the various branches and bushes in the woods. The white figure dashed in front of the narrowing trail, mere feet from Harry. Panicked, he froze, unable to comprehend the direness of their issue.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 11:40 PM
(10/10 would recommend)
Harry bit his lip, letting the superstition invade his conscience. "I thought that was just me," he replied, looking around for the unnamed individual they appeared to be in the presence of, "We should start walking faster..." The anxious otter broke into a swift speed walk, dodging the various branches and bushes in the woods. The white figure dashed in front of the narrowing trail, mere feet from Harry. Panicked, he froze, unable to comprehend the direness of their issue.
"Harry!" The rabbit squeaked, dashing over. Ray barreled into the white figure, instead of doing what he intended, which was simply knocking the stranger over. Acting like that's what he meant to do, Ray pinned the strange thing down.

NichiSReady
May 20th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Avia glanced at her drawing before flopping back onto her bed, "What to do now?" She asked herself. With a groan she sat up and grabbed her coat, "Maybe going outside will calm my stupid brain." She grumbled. Her paw opened the door and she began to walk outside. It was dark now, but her fox eyes adjusted easily to the dark. Bored she walked down the street not knowing where she was going.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
"Harry!" The rabbit squeaked, dashing over. Ray barreled into the white figure, instead of doing what he intended, which was simply knocking the stranger over. Acting like that's what he meant to do, Ray pinned the strange thing down.
Harry was fairly impressed with what seemed to be Ray's intentional pinning down of the strange, white individual. "Careful, Ray!" he advised, fumbling through his pockets for the pocketknife he thought he brought. Unfortunately, he couldn't find it.
--
The white figure struggled desperately and latched onto Ray's neck with sharp claws, in an attempt to strangle them until it was safe. The stranger growled ferociously.

New Adventures
May 20th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Harry was fairly impressed with what seemed to be Ray's intentional pinning down of the strange, white individual. "Careful, Ray!" he advised, fumbling through his pockets for the pocketknife he thought he brought. Unfortunately, he couldn't find it.
--
The white figure struggled desperately and latched onto Ray's neck with sharp claws, in an attempt to strangle them until it was safe. The stranger growled ferociously.
"SH**!" The small rabbit cursed, but didn't let go. "HARRY, GET HELP!" Ray yelled at the top of their lungs, holding their paws firmly on the stranger's neck. Ray started to lose breath as the white figure strangled the white and scarlet rabbit.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"SH**!" The small rabbit cursed, but didn't let go. "HARRY, GET HELP!" Ray yelled at the top of their lungs, holding their paws firmly on the stranger's neck. Ray started to lose breath as the white figure strangled the white and scarlet rabbit.
Flustered, Harry shrieked, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" The otter desperately pulled the white figure's arms off, but after all of the commotion, it shoved the two off and revealed a pistol. It backed away and aimed it, threatening to shoot them both. It beckoned to follow. Harry prayed someone would come to their aid. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Flustered, Harry shrieked, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" The otter desperately pulled the white figure's arms off, but after all of the commotion, it shoved the two off and revealed a pistol. It backed away and aimed it, threatening to shoot them both. It beckoned to follow. Harry prayed someone would come to their aid. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

*Ya' know... Imma just jump in from here XD*

Myst was walking down the street. He was once again looking for some decent trouble. "Maybe I could vandalize some abandoned place or somethin' stupid like that," He said quietly to himself. Myst then tensed. "I could sworn I just heard Harry, or did I drink too much?" Myst said to himself. He didnt believe he drank last night, so he immedeatly ran off towards where he heard the sound, switchblade out and exposed to the open.

New Adventures
May 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Ray hastily drew in hoarse breaths, scrambling back. The small fluffy rabbit's amber eyes were wide, their nose twitching, their ears bent back. "Harry, run" Ray ordered hoarsely, their voice dead-serious. "Now. Please, Harry" The rabbit raised his voice, almost pleading. *Ya' know... Imma just jump in from here XD*

Myst was walking down the street. He was once again looking for some decent trouble. "Maybe I could vandalize some abandoned place or somethin' stupid like that," He said quietly to himself. Myst then tensed. "I could sworn I just heard Harry, or did I drink too much?" Myst said to himself. He didnt believe he drank last night, so he immedeatly ran off towards where he heard the sound, switchblade out and exposed to the open.

"Myst! Please help! We attacked the white figure and it tried to choke me an- Whatever! Just please help!" Ray pleaded to Myst, holding their paws together in a pleading like manner.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Ray hastily drew in hoarse breaths, scrambling back. The small fluffy rabbit's amber eyes were wide, their nose twitching, their ears bent back. "Harry, run" Ray ordered hoarsely, their voice dead-serious. "Now. Please, Harry" The rabbit raised his voice, almost pleading.

"Myst! Please help! We attacked the white figure and it tried to choke me an- Whatever! Just please help!" Ray pleaded to Myst, holding their paws together in a pleading like manner.

"Woah, calm down there! Where is the figure at?" Myst asked with a snarl, tightening his grip on his switchblade. "They will regret ever laying a damn hand on any of my friends."

New Adventures
May 20th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"Woah, calm down there! Where is the figure at?" Myst asked with a snarl, tightening his grip on his switchblade. "They will regret ever laying a damn hand on any of my friends."
Ray smacked his palm on his face and pointed to the white figure. Only, like, two normal sized rulers away, threatening Harry and Ray with a pistol. "Are you FREAKING blind? They're right there, with a pistol!" The rabbit snarled waving their hands toward the white figure.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Harry couldn't just leave Ray, no matter how much they pleaded. There had to be a way out. Relieved Myst arrived, he pointed in the direction of where their unnamed assailant was. He was hyperventilating silently, unsure of their fate. Hopefully, they would leave once they knew they were outnumbered. "Myst," the otter breathed, "Call the cops."

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Harry couldn't just leave Ray, no matter how much they pleaded. There had to be a way out. Relieved Myst arrived, he pointed in the direction of where their unnamed assailant was. He was hyperventilating silently, unsure of their fate. Hopefully, they would leave once they knew they were outnumbered. "Myst," the otter breathed, "Call the cops."

"You call the cops, im going after the individual." Myst snarled. "Don't worry about me, if I die, then I want you to know it was worth trying to protect you," Myst said, tears filling up his eyes. He then ran in the direction the otter pointed, switchblade out and ready. No one terrorizes my friends... Myst thought as he continued in the direction. He then found the white figure. Angry, he lunged at the figure, switchblade ready to stab.

happycyanide
May 20th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"It's fine, no worries" she replied with a faint smile.
Dennys smiled a little, but then he stiffened a little. "My name is Dennys. I gotta get home, okay?" He said. Dennys waved goodbye, and decided to take a shortcut home through a river.

Swirling the stick around, Dennys kept it incase of anymore trouble nearby. He heard Harry's yell, and began to sprint to it. He saw the figure and panicked, unsure of what to do. He came up with the stick and started to swing at the figure like a baseball bat.

wickedvirtues
May 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Dennys smiled a little, but then he stiffened a little. "My name is Dennys. I gotta get home, okay?" He said. Dennys waved goodbye, and decided to take a shortcut home through a river.

Swirling the stick around, Dennys kept it incase of anymore trouble nearby. He heard Harry's yell, and began to sprint to it. He saw the figure and panicked, unsure of what to do. He came up with the stick and started to swing at the figure like a baseball bat.

She nodded, giving a wave. I should probably get home too she thought, walking off.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 02:42 PM

"Thanks for the help!" Myst said. "I ain't gonna take someone down easily with just a switchblade" Myst smiled. He then turned himself around and started slashing at the figure. Myst put cuts in the figure, which spewed out blood onto Myst's white fur. Myst then jumped up and slit the figure's throat, letting it bleed. "Make sure it's dead" Myst told Dennys as he stared down blankly at what he had done.

Wildy~ =3
May 20th, 2017, 02:43 PM
The white figure jumped out of the bushes. "Calm down. I'm not here to hurt you," she said.
Wild, still wary, asked the figure, "Who are you, and why did you burn my house down, all those years ago?"
The figure's red eyes widened. "Father..... Did that to you?" she asked in a whisper.
"Wait, so you're his daughter?" Wild stammered.
"Yeah. My name's Snowy, and I hate him more than I hate my eyes being red," the white figure said.
"My name's Wild," the clouded leopard replied.
Snowy quickly looked all around her before whispering, "Listen, you're in danger. My father doesn't know you're alive yet, but he will. And unless you have a good plan, he will find you and try to kill you."
"What should I do?" Wild whispered, getting increasingly worried.
"Do you have multiple hiding places?" Snowy asked.
"I have trees and my treehouse," Wild replied.
"Take me to the treehouse," Snowy ordered. "I need to help you make sure it's safe in case he goes hunting for you."
Wild nodded, and the two set off.
Blood sat in a chair. "So there were witnesses to the kidnapping," he whispered to himself. He pulled out a picture of the booth and studied it closely. He saw everyone, except Wild. The only proof she was there was an ear. But he didn't know she was alive. He stared at the ear, trying to fit it to some animal. Suddenly, he noticed a small burn mark. His red eyes widened. "Someone needs to find her. So I can know if she's truly still alive," he said.

happycyanide
May 20th, 2017, 02:48 PM
"Thanks for the help!" Myst said. "I ain't gonna take someone down easily with just a switchblade" Myst smiled. He then turned himself around and started slashing at the figure. Myst put cuts in the figure, which spewed out blood onto Myst's white fur. Myst then jumped up and slit the figure's throat, letting it bleed. "Make sure it's dead" Myst told Dennys as he stared down blankly at what he had done.

Dennys stared at the dead figure, feeling queasy and scared. "I.... We... Killed.." he said, shocked and and terrified. Dennys quickly tore off some of his hood, and he wrapped it around the stranger's throat, trying to prevent the bleeding.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Dennys stared at the dead figure, feeling queasy and scared. "I.... We... Killed.." he said, shocked and and terrified. Dennys quickly tore off some of his hood, and he wrapped it around the stranger's throat, trying to prevent the bleeding.

"I... M-Mudered him... Oh god..." Myst said to himself. He then sat on his knees, tears filling his eyes slowly. "Heheheh, I murdered him..." Myst chuckled as more tears filled his eyes. Everything then started to fade, and Myst passed out, falling backwards, staining his white fur with more blood.

happycyanide
May 20th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"I... M-Mudered him... Oh god..." Myst said to himself. He then sat on his knees, tears filling his eyes slowly. "Heheheh, I murdered him..." Myst chuckled as more tears filled his eyes. Everything then started to fade, and Myst passed out, falling backwards, staining his white fur with more blood.

Dennys started to thouroughly wash the stranger's wounds, trying not to let die. He started to choke, hoping so hard the the stranger would wake up.

Yancee choked on his own blood, welling up in his throat. The fox hated these four, that was for sure. He was going to shoot them all. But then he would kill Yancee. Yancee waited until the wolf had patched him up, and washed his wounds.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Dennys started to thouroughly wash the stranger's wounds, trying not to let die. He started to choke, hoping so hard the the stranger would wake up.

Yancee choked on his own blood, welling up in his throat. The fox hated these four, that was for sure. He was going to shoot them all. But then he would kill Yancee. Yancee waited until the wolf had patched him up, and washed his wounds.

Myst then regaining consciousness, got up and walked towards the body. He then picked up the gun, aiming it at the unidentified being. He was staring blankly at the figure. His hands were shaking as he put it against the figure's head. "This is for threatening my friends" Myst said, still thinking about wether pulling the trigger was a good idea. Then, Myst put the gun in his pocket. "I can't- I just can't... What have I done.." Myst sobbed, crying hard into his paws.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Harry couldn't pursue the white figure with the others. The otter was fairly shocked from the confrontation. Still dazed, he casually strolled through the trees and bushes they cut through. He made it to the scene of the next attack and, horrified, looked over to what he could only assume to be the unknown assailant. Harry's mouth gaped in terror as he watched the dilemma unfold.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Harry couldn't pursue the white figure with the others. The otter was fairly shocked from the confrontation. Still dazed, he casually strolled through the trees and bushes they cut through. He made it to the scene of the next attack and, horrified, looked over to what he could only assume to be the unknown assailant. Harry's mouth gaped in terror as he watched the dilemma unfold.

Myst, hearing the otter, turned around to stare at him. "I killed someone... " Myst said, staring blankly into Harry's eyes. "I-I am a murderer" Myst said, tears filling his eyes. "Oh! What am i going to do know?" Myst asked Harry.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Myst, hearing the otter, turned around to stare at him. "I killed someone... " Myst said, staring blankly into Harry's eyes. "I-I am a murderer" Myst said, tears filling his eyes. "Oh! What am i going to do know?" Myst asked Harry.
Harry looked around, surprised Myst was asking him what to do. "I'm a witness!" he cried, although he knew there was no use in panicking, "Why did you do it?" The otter's head was spinning.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Harry looked around, surprised Myst was asking him what to do. "I'm a witness!" he cried, although he knew there was no use in panicking, "Why did you do it?" The otter's head was spinning.

"He was going to kill all of us... I dont think he is fully dead, but close to." Myst said. "I am not wanted here..." Myst said, running as fast as he could to his house. He was going to run away. He couldnt live with himself. He couldnt bring himself to hurt someone else.

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 04:49 PM
"He was going to kill all of us... I dont think he is fully dead, but close to." Myst said. "I am not wanted here..." Myst said, running as fast as he could to his house. He was going to run away. He couldnt live with himself. He couldnt bring himself to hurt someone else.
Harry just stood and watched Myst leave, unsure what to think of the situation. The otter looked over to Dennys, weary from a lack of sleep. "Dennys... could you help me understand this?" he inquired, although he wasn't sure if he was busy tending to the assailant. Harry felt a surge of hatred for what the white individual had stirred up, glaring intensely.

Wildy~ =3
May 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM

(Who's he?)
The white figure jumped out of the bushes. "Calm down. I'm not here to hurt you," she said.
Wild, still wary, asked the figure, "Who are you, and why did you burn my house down, all those years ago?"
The figure's red eyes widened. "Father..... Did that to you?" she asked in a whisper.
"Wait, so you're his daughter?" Wild stammered.
"Yeah. My name's Snowy, and I hate him more than I hate my eyes being red," the white figure said.
"My name's Wild," the clouded leopard replied.
Snowy quickly looked all around her before whispering, "Listen, you're in danger. My father doesn't know you're alive yet, but he will. And unless you have a good plan, he will find you and try to kill you."
"What should I do?" Wild whispered, getting increasingly worried.
"Do you have multiple hiding places?" Snowy asked.
"I have trees and my treehouse," Wild replied.
"Take me to the treehouse," Snowy ordered. "I need to help you make sure it's safe in case he goes hunting for you."
Wild nodded, and the two set off.
Blood sat in a chair. "So there were witnesses to the kidnapping," he whispered to himself. He pulled out a picture of the booth and studied it closely. He saw everyone, except Wild. The only proof she was there was an ear. But he didn't know she was alive. He stared at the ear, trying to fit it to some animal. Suddenly, he noticed a small burn mark. His red eyes widened. "Someone needs to find her. So I can know if she's truly still alive," he said.

When the duo arrived at a large but seemingly normal tree, Wild started walking around it. When she found it, she flipped a tiny switch, then swiped a card across a (Insert_Name_Of_Card-Swipper_Thing_At_Grocery_Stores). A door opened to the right of the mechanisms and Wild went in without hesitation.
Snowy, after gaping for about 1 second, went in the door. The door closed and the two went up on an elevator. "How'd you do this?" she asked, red eyes wide.
"First I used my claws to climb, and I lived a bit like a squirrel. As time went on, I upgraded the house first, then hollowed out the trunk just enough for the elevator and mechanisms," Wild explained, proud of her work. The elevator went up into the first floor of the house, into the living room. There was a hallway that led to the kitchen and the stairs up, and a blocked doorway with a rope ladder next to it. There was a table and plenty of cushions, as well as a small cabinet filled with electronics. "Welcome to my home," Wild said.

Myst
May 20th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Myst then entered his room and slammed the door. "I can't. How will they feel? What will they think when they see me..." He thought. Myst was sure he killed the figure, making it hard to believe his gang thought any good of him. "I just need some rest" Myst said. He then planted his face on his pillow, softly crying.

EliteHotDog
May 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Name: J (James Jason Jackson)
Race: Human

Personality: idk yet

Appearance: Shaggy medium length brown hair, average height. Always wears a yellow or red jacket with jeans.

Likes: Playing instruments. His job (he is an electrician). Having free time.

Band Instrument: Drums. He can sing, but he's embarrassed by his voice. He sounds like this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EG05-Y_C4EU but he has a deeper speaking voice.

Friends: None yet because he just moved to the city.

Fears: Heights. Messing up and badly shocking someone when he's fixing something. Public speaking/being on stage/crowds watching him.

Other: He just moved to this city from a small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere. (maybe he meets the others when the power goes out.)

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 12:11 PM
Name: J (James Jason Jackson)
Race: Human

Personality: idk yet

Appearance: Shaggy medium length brown hair, average height. Always wears a yellow or red jacket with jeans.

Likes: Playing instruments. His job (he is an electrician). Having free time.

Band Instrument: Drums. He can sing, but he's embarrassed by his voice. He sounds like this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EG05-Y_C4EU but he has a deeper speaking voice.

Friends: None yet because he just moved to the city.

Fears: Heights. Messing up and badly shocking someone when he's fixing something. Public speaking/being on stage/crowds watching him.

Other: He just moved to this city from a small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere. (maybe he meets the others when the power goes out.)

Accepted! I don't actually think there are humans in the NITW universe, but I will allow a couple of them.)

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM
(Who's he?)

When the duo arrived at a large but seemingly normal tree, Wild started walking around it. When she found it, she flipped a tiny switch, then swiped a card across a (Insert_Name_Of_Card-Swipper_Thing_At_Grocery_Stores). A door opened to the right of the mechanisms and Wild went in without hesitation.
Snowy, after gaping for about 1 second, went in the door. The door closed and the two went up on an elevator. "How'd you do this?" she asked, red eyes wide.
"First I used my claws to climb, and I lived a bit like a squirrel. As time went on, I upgraded the house first, then hollowed out the trunk just enough for the elevator and mechanisms," Wild explained, proud of her work. The elevator went up into the first floor of the house, into the living room. There was a hallway that led to the kitchen and the stairs up, and a blocked doorway with a rope ladder next to it. There was a table and plenty of cushions, as well as a small cabinet filled with electronics. "Welcome to my home," Wild said.

(He is going to be a surprise!)

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 12:21 PM
Harry just stood and watched Myst leave, unsure what to think of the situation. The otter looked over to Dennys, weary from a lack of sleep. "Dennys... could you help me understand this?" he inquired, although he wasn't sure if he was busy tending to the assailant. Harry felt a surge of hatred for what the white individual had stirred up, glaring intensely.

Dennys stayed silent, but at the mention of his name, he jerked in terror. "This person... tried to... kill your friend... or... at least.. shoot him.. I suppose Me and Myst heard you yell... We came... I beat him down with this..." He pointed to the large stick with his muzzle. "Myst... cut him up... badly..." Dennys choked on his words. "I can't just leave him to die.." He quickly tried to recover the figure's wounds.

Yancee could've laughed at the wolves ramblings. He chuckled as the wolf patched his neck up. Yancee knew the wolves name, and also the otter's name. "Dennys... and... Harry..." his gravelly voice said.

Myst
May 21st, 2017, 01:06 PM
Dennys stayed silent, but at the mention of his name, he jerked in terror. "This person... tried to... kill your friend... or... at least.. shoot him.. I suppose Me and Myst heard you yell... We came... I beat him down with this..." He pointed to the large stick with his muzzle. "Myst... cut him up... badly..." Dennys choked on his words. "I can't just leave him to die.." He quickly tried to recover the figure's wounds.

Yancee could've laughed at the wolves ramblings. He chuckled as the wolf patched his neck up. Yancee knew the wolves name, and also the otter's name. "Dennys... and... Harry..." his gravelly voice said.

*Didnt Yancee hear my name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?*

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 01:19 PM
*Didnt Yancee hear my name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?*

Yeah, he was just mentioning those who are there right now. He'll say Myst's name when he sees Myst.)

Myst
May 21st, 2017, 01:22 PM
Yeah, he was just mentioning those who are there right now. He'll say Myst's name when he sees Myst.)

kk

Myst
May 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM

Myst had then just woken up. Remembering what he did, he decided to take a walk, not concerned if the cops came after him. Bored, he decided to check the site where he took the figure down. Sure enough, Dennys was still there. Embarrassed, Myst put his hood up and kept walking past Dennys and the figure, trying to go unnoticed. Myst, without realizing it, steps on a stick and breaks it.

*Can you feel it now, Mr Krabs?*

NichiSReady
May 21st, 2017, 02:37 PM

(Sorry for the late post!)

Avia continued walking her hand passing over the blade Myst had given to her earlier. She smiled. Little did the fox know she'd walked right next to Denny and the figure. Her mind so deep in thought she didn't realize where she was until she heard Denny's voice. Turning to it her mouth dropped, "What the- Denny what happened?!"

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 03:07 PM
( T H I N G S A R E G E T T I N G R E A L M R . K R A B S )
Harry shuddered once the stranger uttered Dennys and his own names. "Who gave you our names?" the otter queried suspiciously, "Do you know all of us? Do you know the cat over there that cut you this badly?" He pointed to Myst, who he had spotted when he cracked the twig only moments ago. Harry's eyes grew grave and cold-looking the further in the conflict they were. He still found it hard to believe Dennys' account of the encounter.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
(Sorry for the late post!)

Avia continued walking her hand passing over the blade Myst had given to her earlier. She smiled. Little did the fox know she'd walked right next to Denny and the figure. Her mind so deep in thought she didn't realize where she was until she heard Denny's voice. Turning to it her mouth dropped, "What the- Denny what happened?!"

( T H I N G S A R E G E T T I N G R E A L M R . K R A B S )
Harry shuddered once the stranger uttered Dennys and his own names. "Who gave you our names?" the otter queried suspiciously, "Do you know all of us? Do you know the cat over there that cut you this badly?" He pointed to Myst, who he had spotted when he cracked the twig only moments ago. Harry's eyes grew grave and cold-looking the further in the conflict they were. He still found it hard to believe Dennys' account of the encounter.

Myst had then just woken up. Remembering what he did, he decided to take a walk, not concerned if the cops came after him. Bored, he decided to check the site where he took the figure down. Sure enough, Dennys was still there. Embarrassed, Myst put his hood up and kept walking past Dennys and the figure, trying to go unnoticed. Myst, without realizing it, steps on a stick and breaks it.

*Can you feel it now, Mr Krabs?*

Yancee chuckled, his laugh becoming more and more insane. "Oooh, everyone of us knows you four, Dennys, Myst, Harry, and Avia... Because we are in your crowds! I know Dennys' dark secret, his nightmares... I know about all four of you..." And with that, Yancee began to have an adrenaline rush, he flipped Dennys off, hearing a crack as the wolf's skull hit a rock. He sprinted away, laughing crazily.

(M r K r A b S h O w H e A t E d I s I t N o W ?????)

NichiSReady
May 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
Yancee chuckled, his laugh becoming more and more insane. "Oooh, everyone of us knows you four, Dennys, Myst, Harry, and Avia... Because we are in your crowds! I know Dennys' dark secret, his nightmares... I know about all four of you..." And with that, Yancee began to have an adrenaline rush, he flipped Dennys off, hearing a crack as the wolf's skull hit a rock. He sprinted away, laughing crazily.

(M r K r A b S h O w H e A t E d I s I t N o W ?????)

(Holy Krabby Patties in the Chumbucket this got real!)

Avia mentally captured that figures voice and image. She knew if that person lived here she could figure it out at least this guy. I don't have time to worry about the figure I need to make sure Denny's ok. Shaking the thoughts from her head she ran over and crouched near Denny, "Denny can you hear me? Say something!" She exclaimed worriedly.

ladybugg03
May 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
Is it to late join?

Wildy~ =3
May 21st, 2017, 08:44 PM
(Who's he?)

While Snowy was exploring, Wild went upstairs, where there was an office and her room. There was no plumbing yet, but she might've done that if the tree wouldn't be so unstable after. She went into her room and sat on her bed, gazing at the stars.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Is it to late join?

nope!)

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
(*realness intensifies*)
Harry simply turned his head to watch as the stranger ran off, lost in thought. He knows Dennys' secrets... what's to say he doesn't know mine? The otter simply stood in awe and looked over to Dennys slowly, a million thoughts rushing through his head.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
(Holy Krabby Patties in the Chumbucket this got real!)

Avia mentally captured that figures voice and image. She knew if that person lived here she could figure it out at least this guy. I don't have time to worry about the figure I need to make sure Denny's ok. Shaking the thoughts from her head she ran over and crouched near Denny, "Denny can you hear me? Say something!" She exclaimed worriedly.

A gurgling noise is heard from him..

Wildy~ =3
May 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
A gurgling noise is heard from him..

(Don't have him die! WildxDennys)
Wild hear the commotion and, grabbing a glider-contraption-thing, jumped out of her window. Steering the glider through the maze of branches, the 'expert glider' went to where her friends were. Spotting the white figure in the distance, she hid behind a tree until she was sure he was gone. Sighing in relief, she went to Dennys. "Are you alright?" she asked, fear for her friend's life growing as the danger of being seen by one of Blood's coworkers faded.

happycyanide
May 21st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Dennys woke up three weeks later in a hospital bed, his mind foggy and hazed. How did I get here?.. He thought.

(shhh he's alive. WILD X DENNYS 5 EVER)

Wildy~ =3
May 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Dennys woke up three weeks later in a hospital bed, his mind foggy and hazed. How did I get here?.. He thought.

Wild was in the room. When she saw Dennys awake, she exclaimed, "You're alright!" and nearly hugged him, but a random beep across the hall startled her and she fell over instead. "I'm ok!" she meowed, getting up. "I'm so glad you're alright."

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 10:21 PM
Harry gave a wistful, yet sullen smile as he sat across the room from the bed in an uncomfortable folding chair. The otter was ecstatic Dennys was fine, but he couldn't help but feel a surge of guilt as he remembered the incident that took place nearly three weeks ago. Harry had just... stood there as Dennys lay in pain. I have to find that... guy... again. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, with or without anyone else.

Myst
May 22nd, 2017, 07:18 AM

Myst then ran up to Dennys. "Here take this, it isnt much, but it should help with headaches," Myst offered. It was a white rag that Myst has soaked water. He then took the rag and pressed it on Dennys's forehead.

happycyanide
May 22nd, 2017, 07:40 AM
Wild was in the room. When she saw Dennys awake, she exclaimed, "You're alright!" and nearly hugged him, but a random beep across the hall startled her and she fell over instead. "I'm ok!" she meowed, getting up. "I'm so glad you're alright."

Harry gave a wistful, yet sullen smile as he sat across the room from the bed in an uncomfortable folding chair. The otter was ecstatic Dennys was fine, but he couldn't help but feel a surge of guilt as he remembered the incident that took place nearly three weeks ago. Harry had just... stood there as Dennys lay in pain. I have to find that... guy... again. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, with or without anyone else.

Myst then ran up to Dennys. "Here take this, it isnt much, but it should help with headaches," Myst offered. It was a white rag that Myst has soaked water. He then took the rag and pressed it on Dennys's forehead.

Dennys searched for the right words to say or to ask. His head hurt so bad, but when Dennys felt Myst pressed the white rag on his head, it felt a little better. He wanted to help Wild off the ground, but he couldn't. He could recall his dream that he had lived throughout the three-week pass out.

A wolf woke up, with a baseball bat in his paws. He began to run, smiling with the bat swaying in his paws. He ran into a couple of cars and destroyed them, and still ran on. Music began to play as he reached one place. A statue with a figure in the center as the wolf walked in. The statue began to bend over, almost as if to hurt the wolf. The wolf then blacked out. Dennys tried to say something. All he could muster was, "What happened?.."

Myst
May 22nd, 2017, 08:34 AM
Dennys searched for the right words to say or to ask. His head hurt so bad, but when Dennys felt Myst pressed the white rag on his head, it felt a little better. He wanted to help Wild off the ground, but he couldn't. He could recall his dream that he had lived throughout the three-week pass out.

A wolf woke up, with a baseball bat in his paws. He began to run, smiling with the bat swaying in his paws. He ran into a couple of cars and destroyed them, and still ran on. Music began to play as he reached one place. A statue with a figure in the center as the wolf walked in. The statue began to bend over, almost as if to hurt the wolf. The wolf then blacked out. Dennys tried to say something. All he could muster was, "What happened?.."

Myst noticing his awakening, hugged Dennys tightly. "Oh, you are awake!" Myst said happily. "You were in a coma for 3 weeks. That creature smashed your head off a rock. I should have made sure he was dead!" Myst snarled. Myst then sighed. "Oh well, I am glad your okay" Myst sighed again.

*Alright, the ships I see so far are: Dennys X Harry, and Myst X Avia :P *

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Myst noticing his awakening, hugged Dennys tightly. "Oh, you are awake!" Myst said happily. "You were in a coma for 3 weeks. That creature smashed your head off a rock. I should have made sure he was dead!" Myst snarled. Myst then sighed. "Oh well, I am glad your okay" Myst sighed again.

(I'm game for any ship but unless we're looking for a love triangle Wild x Dennys is still a thing >:3)
"Please don't kill anyone, Myst," Harry advised in a weary tone. The otter rose from his chair and approached Dennys. "3 weeks after... that, and nothing else ordinary has happened as far as I know." Harry had hoped that sounded optimistic, but the truth was that he still never felt safe in the woods anymore. Harry hadn't returned near the area since.

Wildy~ =3
May 22nd, 2017, 10:04 AM

(Dennys X Wild not Dennys X Harry XD)

"I'm not really sure, but your head was bleeding so badly... I didn't know what to do," Wild said, tears now falling. She resisted the urge to hug him.
Snowy was trying her best to blend in with the wall. She knew who did this, but she didn't want them to think the wrong thing.

NichiSReady
May 22nd, 2017, 11:52 AM

"We thought you were going to die." Avia said worried. Her tail drooping, "We thought you wouldn't come back. That you were.." Her voice faded as her eyes began to fill with tears.

(ALL THE SHIPS)

Myst
May 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
"We thought you were going to die." Avia said worried. Her tail drooping, "We thought you wouldn't come back. That you were.." Her voice faded as her eyes began to fill with tears.

(ALL THE SHIPS)

Myst, concerned for the emotional fox, put his hand on her shoulder. "We thought you were going to die" Myst said. He was worried about Dennys a lot. He then turned to Avia. "It's okay. I wouldnt let him die" He reasurred to Avia. "I do have slight medical experience." Myst said. He then smiled, hoping Avia would smile back.

NichiSReady
May 22nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Myst, concerned for the emotional fox, put his hand on her shoulder. "We thought you were going to die" Myst said. He was worried about Dennys a lot. He then turned to Avia. "It's okay. I wouldnt let him die" He reasurred to Avia. "I do have slight medical experience." Myst said. He then smiled, hoping Avia would smile back.

Avia nodded and looked up at Myst, her mouth curving into a small smile. We all could've died that night. Her mind drifted off trying to figure out what to do. She hadn't seen them since that night, but news of them traveled across town, "I'm going to go and get some air." She said to everyone, and gave a small apology as well. Without another word she left the room.

(Gah I ship them so much! Excuse me while I draw fanart! In my fangirl corner)

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
Harry fell silent again. He felt as if they are overwhelming their injured friend a bit too much. The otter was still faintly smiling, although he couldn't help but look off out the window.

happycyanide
May 22nd, 2017, 05:49 PM

(I'm game for any ship but unless we're looking for a love triangle Wild x Dennys is still a thing >:3)
"Please don't kill anyone, Myst," Harry advised in a weary tone. The otter rose from his chair and approached Dennys. "3 weeks after... that, and nothing else ordinary has happened as far as I know." Harry had hoped that sounded optimistic, but the truth was that he still never felt safe in the woods anymore. Harry hadn't returned near the area since.

(Dennys X Wild not Dennys X Harry XD)

"I'm not really sure, but your head was bleeding so badly... I didn't know what to do," Wild said, tears now falling. She resisted the urge to hug him.
Snowy was trying her best to blend in with the wall. She knew who did this, but she didn't want them to think the wrong thing.

(ALL THE SHIPS)

Dennys' head hurt. He tried to sit up. "When do I get out?" he asked.

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
;)

Accepted! I don't actually think there are humans in the NITW universe, but I will allow a couple of them.)

I'll turn him into a brown cat.

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
J was unpacking. He'd been in the area for a week, but he still had most of his things in boxes. He didn't own a lot. Mostly instruments, and a few books about them. Removing his guitar pedal board, finally revealed his stick bag. He picked it up, and went straight to his "studio". It wasn't much of a studio, that was just what he called it. The room had a rack for his guitars and his bass, a laptop, and his prized possession, an expensive electronic drum set that he almost regretted buying. It was super fancy, and looked just like an acoustic kit. When he purchased it, he was already in debt from college, and he knew he shouldn't have bought it, but he did. He sat at the throne, and turned up the volume louder than he should have at night, and started drumming.

Wildy~ =3
May 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM

Wild sweat-dropped. "I forgot to ask..." she said sheepishly.
(No one's noticing Snowy XD her plan to stay hidden from people who might attack her is working so far.)
Snowy resisted sighing in relief that no one has spotted her yet... or cared that she was there. She slowly inched her way to behind some potted plants, keeping her red eyes shut.

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 11:13 PM
Accepted

Where are they now and how can J get involved?

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
Harry looked over to Avia and Myst in hopes of them knowing the date of Dennys' leaving of the hospital.

Wildy~ =3
May 23rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Wild sweat-dropped. "I forgot to ask..." she said sheepishly.
(No one's noticing Snowy XD her plan to stay hidden from people who might attack her is working so far.)
Snowy resisted sighing in relief that no one has spotted her yet... or cared that she was there. She slowly inched her way to behind some potted plants, keeping her red eyes shut.
(@Myst Soddenfur NichiSReady happycyanide No one's noticing Snowy XD)
Snowy was almost there. She got half of her body behind the plant, but as she was moving her foot, it moved the plant just a little. Only made enough noise for someone perceptive to notice.
Wild only flicked her tail at the noise.

happycyanide
May 23rd, 2017, 07:21 AM
Where are they now and how can J get involved?

They are in a hospital. Not sure how J can get involved.)

happycyanide
May 23rd, 2017, 07:26 AM
Snowy was almost there. She got half of her body behind the plant, but as she was moving her foot, it moved the plant just a little. Only made enough noise for someone perceptive to notice.

Dennys hurt too much to notice. He instead saw some figure on the wall moving. He decided to stay quiet.

Wildy~ =3
May 23rd, 2017, 09:20 AM
( Soddenfur is Harry going to notice? )

NichiSReady
May 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM

(Avia is not currently in the room.)

With her paw she pushed the doors to the main waiting room. After finding an empty seat she sat down. The familiar whines of kids and their parents filled her sensitive ears. Even in a small town the hospitals are filled. She mentally joked to herself. With a sigh she pulled out her phone and checked her notifications. Probably should text my family. We haven't talked since I moved here. Pressing the little screen she talked with her family her life here so far, leaving out the more dangerous parts.

EliteHotDog
May 23rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
After playing a few songs, J turned off the drums. He needed to go pick up some groceries, he'd basically been living off of frozen macaroni since he'd moved. He added some air to his leaking front car tire and drove to the store. He took longer than normal, and when he got back to his car the tire was empty. He called a tow truck and waited for it to arrive. (what kinds of food do they eat when everyone is an animal person?)

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 11:51 PM
(EliteHotDog I think just regular food if I remember correctly.
Brambleflight Harry isn't very perceptive tbh but since no one is acknowledging her I'll do something xD)
Harry, his mind growing weary of the abnormal silence in the hospital room, said a brief goodbye and headed to the door. It wasn't like any of the friends he knew to be so solemn. It was driving the otter mad. As he opened the door, Harry spotted a white figure hiding poorly behind a potted plant. He didn't want to speak much at the moment, so he leaned against the open door and surveyed her, searching for all of the shared characteristics with their unnamed assailant. The otter didn't recognize the individual as the same person, but something was clearly up. He simply looked at her with dull eyes, his gaze almost moving right through her.

happycyanide
May 24th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Brambleflight Harry isn't very perceptive tbh but since no one is acknowledging her I'll do something xD)
Harry, his mind growing weary of the abnormal silence in the hospital room, said a brief goodbye and headed to the door. It wasn't like any of the friends he knew to be so solemn. It was driving the otter mad. As he opened the door, Harry spotted a white figure hiding poorly behind a potted plant. He didn't want to speak much at the moment, so he leaned against the open door and surveyed her, searching for all of the shared characteristics with their unnamed assailant. The otter didn't recognize the individual as the same person, but something was clearly up. He simply looked at her with dull eyes, his gaze almost moving right through her.

(Avia is not currently in the room.)

With her paw she pushed the doors to the main waiting room. After finding an empty seat she sat down. The familiar whines of kids and their parents filled her sensitive ears. Even in a small town the hospitals are filled. She mentally joked to herself. With a sigh she pulled out her phone and checked her notifications. Probably should text my family. We haven't talked since I moved here. Pressing the little screen she talked with her family her life here so far, leaving out the more dangerous parts.

Dennys found a perfect way to bring up the two. Even though it hurt him to talk, he managed to say, "Awh, you two are leaving?" He managed to sit up, and he looked at the figure on the wall.

Soddenfur
May 24th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Dennys found a perfect way to bring up the two. Even though it hurt him to talk, he managed to say, "Awh, you two are leaving?" He managed to sit up, and he looked at the figure on the wall.
Harry, surprised Dennys was still conscious, looked over to his friend and smiled. If Dennys was back, he had to be there with him. It wasn't just for support; the otter wanted to talk too. "No, what gave you that idea?" he asked, displaying obvious sarcasm.

Wildy~ =3
May 24th, 2017, 10:59 AM
@Brambleflight (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=430) Harry isn't very perceptive tbh but since no one is acknowledging her I'll do something xD)
Snowy opened her red eyes just a crack, only to close them once again. Dang it! Someone saw me.
Wild, seeing that Harry was looking at Snowy, sighed and said, "Come on out, Snowy. No one's going to hurt you here. Even though you look like your father a lot."
Snowy came out slowly from her hiding place. "... Hi..." she said.
"Everyone, this is Snowy. Snowy, that's Dennys, that's Myst, and Harry is trying to leave," Wild introduced them.

EliteHotDog
May 24th, 2017, 10:41 PM
The tow truck showed up. The fox driving the tow truck told him that the repair shop wasn't opened, but she could take it over and it could be fixed tomorrow. After the bill he had enough extra money to get a taxi home.

(should I have the taxi crash, and he ends up in the hospital? Not a super serious injury, a minor concussion or a broken wrist.)

EliteHotDog
May 24th, 2017, 10:47 PM
(EliteHotDog I think just regular food if I remember correctly.)
So they aren't vegetarian or anything? Do they eat dairy?

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Name: Connie
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): cheetah
Gender(anything is okay): female
Personality: Connie speaks fast and thinks fast. She is not afraid to say whats on her mind, although sometimes that gets her in trouble.
Appearance: here
(https://em.wattpad.com/0d3dd9f32f244e5b618117ed41f627ebf5eef31e/687474703a2f2f6170692e6e696e672e636f6d2f66696c6573 2f48325344466657625a74594a68416b335a536d787246767a 32716a786d4d445a5041594966664f3150347358454c435731 4644635141496e4a5a486d762a645478714c6b726e5659566b 4b5246764831387041655367616f5a703776624d78722f6b69 6e675f636865657461685f6769726c5f61646f707461626c65 5f62795f705f6c796e6e61656435636b3264342e6a7067?s=f it&h=360&w=360&q=80)Likes: music, running, drawing
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): keyboard
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered): none yet
Fears: water, heights, crowded areas
Other: Are they actually animals or do they transform into animals?

EliteHotDog
May 25th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Are they actually animals or do they transform into animals?
They're animal people, like it the movie Zootopia.

ladybugg03
May 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
They're animal people, like it the movie Zootopia.
Ok thanks. So is my picture accurate?

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Ok thanks. So is my picture accurate?

accepted and yeah!)

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Snowy opened her red eyes just a crack, only to close them once again. Dang it! Someone saw me.
Wild, seeing that Harry was looking at Snowy, sighed and said, "Come on out, Snowy. No one's going to hurt you here. Even though you look like your father a lot."
Snowy came out slowly from her hiding place. "... Hi..." she said.
"Everyone, this is Snowy. Snowy, that's Dennys, that's Myst, and Harry is trying to leave," Wild introduced them.

He tried to smile at the albino wolf, but he couldn't, as his head hurt too much. "How did.. he... get away?" It took him a second to find the right words.

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Harry, surprised Dennys was still conscious, looked over to his friend and smiled. If Dennys was back, he had to be there with him. It wasn't just for support; the otter wanted to talk too. "No, what gave you that idea?" he asked, displaying obvious sarcasm.

"I have no idea! I swear I just saw someone trying to... trying to leave." Dennys struggled to find words.

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:04 AM
(OKAY, SO WHO EVER QUOTES THIS POST WITH A NEW FORM FOR A WHITE FIGURE LEADER WILL BE SELECTED FOR A POLL. IT WILL BE VOTED WHO WINS.. SO GO AHEAD AND HAVE FUN!)

Soddenfur
May 25th, 2017, 10:11 AM
"I have no idea! I swear I just saw someone trying to... trying to leave." Dennys struggled to find words.
Harry looked back to the different white individual, unsure if she was the same person. He doubted it, but kept his distance. The otter would have been more erratic if he was more sure, but he didn't feel the motivation to question it. She didn't look dangerous at all. "If you're talking about that person over there," he began, pointing at Snowy behind the plant, "Then I don't know."

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Harry looked back to the different white individual, unsure if she was the same person. He doubted it, but kept his distance. The otter would have been more erratic if he was more sure, but he didn't feel the motivation to question it. She didn't look dangerous at all. "If you're talking about that person over there," he began, pointing at Snowy behind the plant, "Then I don't know."

"Yup..." Dennys managed to reply. His head hurt too much to even care about introductions. He tried to stand up, remembering the conflict with the white figure. He started to whimper, "What happened to the... figure?"

Yancee was at his day job, whistling a tune. He made it into room 219, the room Dennys was in. "Ah, you're awake!" He said, consious of the others in the room. He tried to put on a different voice, but it was still a little gravely. "Okay, let's see how you are doing." He sat down on a char next to the bed, and started to ask questions. "What is your name?"
"Dennys Herolds."
"What day is it?"
"How would I know? I've been in a three-week coma."
"Okay, what is your mother's first and maiden name?"
"....Fiona Wynsten...."

EliteHotDog
May 25th, 2017, 10:46 PM
J got in the taxi and gave the rabbit driving it his address. He got a book out of his backpack and started reading. They arrived at an intersection. The traffic light was red, but they went on anyways. After a moment, J realized what was happening.

"What are you doing?" J yelled, a bit louder than he meant to.

"The breaks aren't working?" The driver yelled back, louder than J.

A car was heading right for them. The rabbit just managed to swerve out of the way, but another car hit the taxi's front, sending it spinning into a ditch.
About ten minutes later, he was unconscious on a stretcher being taken into the emergency room.

He woke up with a cast on his head, covering his left eye with a hole for his newly torn ear. He figured he was in a hospital because of the IV bag attached to his arm, and the stethoscope, and other tools on the table next to him. There was also a glass of ice water. He sat up and took a drink. The nurse, who he hadn't noticed yet, turned from the computer and spoke to him.

"do you remember what happened?" She asked

"Yeah. I got, a taxi home, and, it crashed." J slowly replied, scratching his head.

"You got a minor concussion and some shrapnel around your eye. The driver wasn't injured." She explained, typing something into a spreadsheet.

"Where's my backpack? Also my groceries?"

"You can get the backpack at the desk later. You need to lay down."

J sighed and flopped back down. The next day he was told he could go. They said he needed to come back to get the cast off next week. He walked out and sat it the waiting room, waiting for his stuff.

EliteHotDog
May 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM
He's gonna sit in the waiting room and he can meet them there. Are they a popular band? Also, what's the band called?

Soddenfur
May 25th, 2017, 11:20 PM
He's gonna sit in the waiting room and he can meet them there. Are they a popular band? Also, what's the band called?
(I don't think they're a popular band or anything. I'm trying my best to answer the questions, I haven't really seen much of Night in the Woods xD)
Harry sat back down as the doctor approached the bed, failing to notice his true significance to them. He invited Snowy to sit next to him, curious what her story was. The otter looked into his lap, listening closely to the questions being asked of Dennys.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 09:11 AM

I believe that there would be more than one non-popular band.. it kind-of depends. If you want, you can pm the others, and see if they can come back in and start with you. This is more of like a group thing, with more than one friend group that plays together.. IDK how to really explain it. Yeah, everyone can still be friends.. like I said, IDK how to explain it. No one has gotten to a practice yet.. and i don't think we have any band names yet.)

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM
(I don't think they're a popular band or anything. I'm trying my best to answer the questions, I haven't really seen much of Night in the Woods xD)
Harry sat back down as the doctor approached the bed, failing to notice his true significance to them. He invited Snowy to sit next to him, curious what her story was. The otter looked into his lap, listening closely to the questions being asked of Dennys.

Dennys mind whirled as he swore he had heard that same, gravelly voice before. He didn't know when or where or how. He asked the doctor, "When will I get out?"
"Well, seeing how you are awake and fine, you could leave today. But I would have to perscribe medicine for the pain."
"Okay..."
Dennys waited for the prescription to be written down. He got dressed, feeling confused. He walked out of the waiting room with Wild.

(@Brambleflight)

Soddenfur
May 26th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Dennys mind whirled as he swore he had heard that same, gravelly voice before. He didn't know when or where or how. He asked the doctor, "When will I get out?"
"Well, seeing how you are awake and fine, you could leave today. But I would have to perscribe medicine for the pain."
"Okay..."
Dennys waited for the prescription to be written down. He got dressed, feeling confused. He walked out of the waiting room with Wild.

(@Brambleflight)

Relieved Dennys had finally been able to get up, Harry followed him out of the room, waving goodbye politely to the doctor. "Well... what now?" he asked, partially to himself, as he exited the room. The otter leaned against the wall, waiting for the others.

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Relieved Dennys had finally been able to get up, Harry followed him out of the room, waving goodbye politely to the doctor. "Well... what now?" he asked, partially to himself, as he exited the room. The otter leaned against the wall, waiting for the others.

Dennys immediately replied, "I know the voice the doctor has.. I just can't remember who or when.." He scratched his head, which immediately made him wince.

NichiSReady
May 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Dennys immediately replied, "I know the voice the doctor has.. I just can't remember who or when.." He scratched his head, which immediately made him wince.

Avia watched as her friends entered the room. Getting up from her chair she walked over to them, "You alright there Denny? Pretty sure the doctors will let you stay here if your head hurts too much."

Myst
May 26th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Myst, sitting outside the hospital, looked up into the sky, waiting for his friends to exit the hospital. Feeling a sudden jolt of pain, Myst lifted up his sweatshirt to reveal a huge slit in his side. He then reached into the pocket to reveal his pocket knife, covered in blood. "heh, how convenient..." Myst chuckled. Before he had the chance to stop the bleeding, he passed out

Soddenfur
May 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"Huh? Maybe it'll come back to you when your head feels a little better," Harry suggested, placing his hands in his coat pockets. The otter was curious if the recognition of the doctor's voice was just misconstrued from someone else's voice, although an uncomfortable air did seem to fill the room.