PDA

View Full Version : the fox and the cat

pxxylo
March 30th, 2023, 10:43 PM
the cat and the fox sprinted hell for leather through the fields, away from the flat-faced. despite the dire and distressing situation, not a star's eruption could keep the two from bickering.

"i'll bet i'm correct to think you believe you're more clever than i. tell me, do you comfort yourself with the thought that you are more cunning than me, the mightily clever fox?" called the red egotistic. "why, i am a master of a thousand tricks!"

"intelligence bests cunningness in whatever game you may humour yourself with, fox." the cat retorted. "i tell you, el-ahrairah gifted me with only one trick to be used upon the thousand elil's dawn, a trick to outstand the hrair of your own puns and routes."

soon, the twolegs had caught up to the duo amidst their battering back and forth. as tales told, when you put a donkey between flayrah and a game of bob-stones, it will remain indecisive in the center till death takes it's toll. the fox stood between the hrair of tricks within, struggling to pick just one to escape the elil until death took his tharn body away.

the cat however, made a swift escape with his one frith-given trick.