PDA

View Full Version : Equestria girls (mlp E.G.)

Pages : [1] 2

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM
basically a my little pony rp but equestrian girls instead, feel free to rp one of the original characters or make your own.

please don't read all of this!!! if you want to make an oc go the bottom of this or want a character simply scroll threw the characters open or have one I don't have in the list please just tell me them I will search them up and accept.

characters still open (yes its long its the characters I know in the shows please note I don't know all of them)

rarity
fluttershy
applejack
sunset shimmer
twilight sparkle
principle celestia
photo finish
Trixie lulamoon
flash sentry
snails
snips
apple bloom
miss cheerilee
diamond tiara
dj pon-3
lyra heartstring
maud
muffins
Octavia melondy
pixel pizzaz
scootaloo
starlight glimmer
suri polomare
sweetie belle
sweetie drops
big mac
bulk biceps
micro chips
sandalwood
spitfire

staff:

luna Starstar

students will update soon:

rainbow dash Darky

pinkie pie Darky

star shine winter

moonlight (ml) Darky

lighting storm (lighting) Darky

cookie Darky

Jason drew (jd) Blue wishes

ivyrain (ivy) Flameleaf

silver spoon Starstar

form:

name:
looks:
perso:
job:
special talent (basically like a cutie mark):
evil/good:
where do you lived (optional):
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this):
school:

my form:

name: star shine / winter angle / night glow
age: around the main characters ages / the cutie mark crucaders ages / same as star shines
looks: http://img15.deviantart.net/4615/i/2014/209/e/b/equestria_girl_lene_by_jadedjynx-d7snzxc.png only purple hair pink eyes and her necklace has a blue bat on it instead of jewels along with she doesn't look like that as a pony / http://orig15.deviantart.net/d02e/f/2013/141/b/f/equestria_girls___oc_stellar_crystal_by_rariedash-d6621xr.png / http://pre00.deviantart.net/4ead/th/pre/i/2014/320/6/1/equestria_girls_glowstick_by_alittleglowstick-d86m0ki.png (ignore the belt around her leg and all not supposed to be there)
perso: tbrp / tbrp / tbrp
job: none / helps with decorations / helps with fireworks and makes stuff that glows
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): its good with night animals mostly bats / activities that involve winter or snow / making things glow
evil/good: unknown for now / good / good of course
where do you lived (optional): in a house that's infront of the forest / in an abandoned house / near the school
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): bat pony / unicorn / unicorn
school: Canterlot high school / canterlot high school / canterlot high school

here are some things to keep in mind me and Darky run this thread and if you want something to happen please ask either me or Darky and this isn't completely like the movies there may be sad stories, death and things like that so please keep that in mind.

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 06:02 PM
form:

name:Moonlight(nicknamed ML)/lighting storm(nicknamed lighting)/is just nicknamed Cookie
looks:(below)But her hat is red,Her shoes are sneakers.Her wears a black shorts an black jacket./(the male rainbow dash Pinkie below)
perso:Tbrp/Tbrp/Pinkie pie
job: No job/no job/ Selling and baking treats.
special talent:Able to see in the dark and ninja skills(Moons with a sword)(basically like a cutie mark):/running(Lighting bolt)/Baking and partying(cake and confetti)
evil/good:good/good/Like pinkie
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this):Bat pony/ pegasus /Earth pony
school:where dash and pinkie are cause I don't remember.
https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/1/338044/full.png
http://img02.deviantart.net/b920/i/2015/302/e/6/echo_the_bat_pony__equestria_girls__by_judhudson-d9esukw.png

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 06:58 PM
form:

name:Moonlight(nicknamed ML)/lighting storm(nicknamed lighting)/is just nicknamed Cookie
looks:(below)But her hat is red,Her shoes are sneakers.Her wears a black shorts an black jacket./(the male rainbow dash Pinkie below)
perso:Tbrp/Tbrp/Pinkie pie
job: No job/no job/ Selling and baking treats.
special talent:Able to see in the dark and ninja skills(Moons with a sword)(basically like a cutie mark):/running(Lighting bolt)/Baking and partying(cake and confetti)
evil/good:good/good/Like pinkie
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this):Bat pony/ pegasus /Earth pony
school:where dash and pinkie are cause I don't remember.
https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/1/338044/full.png
http://img02.deviantart.net/b920/i/2015/302/e/6/echo_the_bat_pony__equestria_girls__by_judhudson-d9esukw.png

accepted!!!

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 07:09 PM
accepted!!!
Yeah yea!) also I think you got the schools wrong
(From the website)
Canterlot High School, also referred to as Canterlot High or CHS, is a high school located in an alternate world of Equestria. It serves as the setting of the My Little Pony Equestria Girls film franchise, chapter book adaptations, and other associated media. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are in charge of the school.
Crystal Prep Academy or CPA, also known as Crystal Prep High School and sometimes referred to simply as Crystal Prep, is a high school located in an alternate world of Equestria. It serves as the partial setting and focus of the film My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. Its rival school is Canterlot High School.

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Yeah yea!) also I think you got the schools wrong
(From the website)
Canterlot High School, also referred to as Canterlot High or CHS, is a high school located in an alternate world of Equestria. It serves as the setting of the My Little Pony Equestria Girls film franchise, chapter book adaptations, and other associated media. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are in charge of the school.
Crystal Prep Academy or CPA, also known as Crystal Prep High School and sometimes referred to simply as Crystal Prep, is a high school located in an alternate world of Equestria. It serves as the partial setting and focus of the film My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. Its rival school is Canterlot High School.

yeah I just realized that lol

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 07:19 PM
yeah I just realized that lol
I'm a pro)

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I'm a pro)

wanna start for now? and I'm going to phone quickly

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
wanna start for now? and I'm going to phone quickly
Sure and sorry about the late response I had to take a shower.)

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sure and sorry about the late response I had to take a shower.)

(Its fine i found things to keep me busy like trying ti find this one picture of a blue fox furry with a weapon sitting on a cliff

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 08:58 PM
(Its fine i found things to keep me busy like trying ti find this one picture of a blue fox furry with a weapon sitting on a cliff
Dash fell asleep in the tree as pinkie and cookie were ready to party with party cannons at the front door.Lighting was on the soccer field asleep.ML was above was hanging in the shade.

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Dash fell asleep in the tree as pinkie and cookie were ready to party with party cannons at the front door.Lighting was on the soccer field asleep.ML was above was hanging in the shade.
(Im just guessing that its still the same for dash and star right know)

Star looked at the front doors and started walking toward them then stooped noticing someone sleeping in a tree and walked to them.

Winter angel stood infront the door and opened slightly big enough for het to get in and went in.

Firefly walked to school.

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM
(Im just guessing that its still the same for dash and star right know)

Star looked at the front doors and started walking toward them then stooped noticing someone sleeping in a tree and walked to them.

Winter angel stood infront the door and opened slightly big enough for het to get in and went in.

Firefly walked to school.
"ITS PARTY TIME"Pinke and cookie said exploding the party cannons(good night)

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"ITS PARTY TIME"Pinke and cookie said exploding the party cannons(good night)

(Lol night)

"Ahh!!" Winter angel screamed stumbling back a bit not used to this.

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
(Lol night)

"Ahh!!" Winter angel screamed stumbling back a bit not used to this.
ML stared at Winter.New student,Do they pony up(are we allowing that?)Ml thought as dash went back to sleep.

:blue:
May 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Name: Jason "JD" Drew
Looks: JD has deeply tanned skin that's covered in burns and cuts, he has bluish-black hair that goes slightly past his head, and ends halfway between his head and shoulder, he has yellow-orange eyes, he's always wearing a trench coat as well, to cover the cuts and burns
Perso: TBRP, though he is cruel
Job: He doesn't really have one
Special talent: Making and detonating bombs
Evil/Good: Evil
Where you lived: I donno
What are you in the pony world: Unicorn
School: Canterlot High

(( It's been like two years since I watched EQ but I should remember a few things ))

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
ML stared at Winter.New student,Do they pony up(are we allowing that?)Ml thought as dash went back to sleep.

(yes they can do that and so you know your the co owner of this so your able to do what I can except edit it.. still figuring that out)

winter looked at them frightened trying to catch her breath as she tried figuring out what was going on

star called up to dash "umm excuse me but, why are you sleeping in a tree?" she asked

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Name: Jason "JD" Drew
Looks: JD has deeply tanned skin that's covered in burns and cuts, he has bluish-black hair that goes slightly past his head, and ends halfway between his head and shoulder, he has yellow-orange eyes, he's always wearing a trench coat as well, to cover the cuts and burns
Perso: TBRP, though he is cruel
Job: He doesn't really have one
Special talent: Making and detonating bombs
Evil/Good: Evil
Where you lived: I donno
What are you in the pony world: Unicorn
School: Canterlot High

(( It's been like two years since I watched EQ but I should remember a few things ))

accepted!!!

May 9th, 2017, 05:14 PM
accepted!!!
(( Thanks ^_^

Is there a certain way I should start? ))

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(( Thanks ^_^

Is there a certain way I should start? ))

(no some are just coming while some are there already

May 9th, 2017, 05:27 PM
(( Oh, okay ^_^ ))

JD looked down at his arms, scowling as he looked at the newest burn marks, he had been making and testing bombs for a couple of years now, yet he still got burnt and cut by failed explosions, pushing the sleeves of his coat down again, quietly walking once more, his eyes glancing up at Canterlot High as he arrived, long blue-black strands of hair swaying into his vision for a moment, before he pushed it away, his second week at his 10th high school, all the different ways you could get expelled in a few years were amazing, blowing up things on school grounds, lighting things on fire, it was amazing, chuckling to himself as he got closer to the school, his satchel swaying against his side as he walked

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:27 PM
(yes they can do that and so you know your the co owner of this so your able to do what I can except edit it.. still figuring that out)

winter looked at them frightened trying to catch her breath as she tried figuring out what was going on

star called up to dash "umm excuse me but, why are you sleeping in a tree?" she asked
(Let's do pony ups and all my characters can do it)(Me in background:YUSSSSSS YUSSSS YUSSSSS) Dash and Ml both slipped on the tree as dash fell down and ML was on the branch dash fell off of but she was upside down.
"Because it's the best place the nap in the shade."Dash said getting up,she started at ML,"How?"Dash asked.
"Ninja skills"Ml said.
"Forgot about that"Dash said.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(Let's do pony ups and all my characters can do it)(Me in background:YUSSSSSS YUSSSS YUSSSSS) Dash and Ml both slipped on the tree as dash fell down and ML was on the branch dash fell off of but she was upside down.
"Because it's the best place the nap in the shade."Dash said getting up,she started at ML,"How?"Dash asked.
"Ninja skills"Ml said.
"Forgot about that"Dash said.
(Ok so basically everyone can pony up in this world got it and dont you mean bat up for the ones who are the human version of the bat ponies? (Yes i just did that)
"Ok..." she said staring at them both "oh im star shine bug call me star, how about you two?" She asked

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:37 PM
(Ok so basically everyone can pony up in this world got it and dont you mean bat up for the ones who are the human version of the bat ponies? (Yes i just did that)
"Ok..." she said staring at them both "oh im star shine bug call me star, how about you two?" She asked
"I'm rainbow dash but you can call me dash and this is Moonlight but we call her Ml"Dash said.(yes and WHY)

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"I'm rainbow dash but you can call me dash and this is Moonlight but we call her Ml"Dash said.(yes and WHY)

(I had to lol)

"Nice to meet you both" star said

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM
(I had to lol)

"Nice to meet you both" star said
"Star if I were you I would duck my head."ML warned Star knowing what would happen.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Star if I were you I would duck my head."ML warned Star knowing what would happen.

"Why?" She asked looking at them confused now?

Tundra
May 9th, 2017, 05:51 PM
name: Ivyrain (Ivy)
looks: http://orig00.deviantart.net/62b9/f/2016/061/3/b/adopt_equestria_girls__emo_oc__closed__by_mayuumeh ponieh-d9toftn.png (Except her hair is all black,)
perso: TBRP
job: Still looking for one,
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Archery...?
evil/good: Good
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): Alicorn
school: Canterlot High

(Omg, I haven't watched this in a while, I forgot some stuff!)

May 9th, 2017, 05:52 PM
JD grew quiet as he got closer to school, last thing he would want is someone thinking he was insane, he had done good so far, eyes flickering around, he could see some students, but he honestly couldn't care less about them, at least, not now, slipping his hand in his pocket, feeling the bomb making materials inside, though he knew he couldn't take them out, maybe later, rubbing his neck for a moment with his free hand, before walking silently again, his eyes angled towards the ground

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:53 PM
"Why?" She asked looking at them confused now?
ML saw some crystal prep jerk kicked a soccer ball aiming for Star head.
"Star duck your head or you will get hurt by a soccer ball"Dash warned.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
ML saw some crystal prep jerk kicked a soccer ball aiming for Star head.
"Star duck your head or you will get hurt by a soccer ball"Dash warned.

Star ducked as she said it

Winter looked at both of them frightened (pour winter)

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:00 PM
name: Ivyrain (Ivy)
looks: http://orig00.deviantart.net/62b9/f/2016/061/3/b/adopt_equestria_girls__emo_oc__closed__by_mayuumeh ponieh-d9toftn.png (Except her hair is all black,)
job: Still looking for one,
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Archery...?
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): Alicorn
school: Canterlot High

(Omg, I haven't watched this in a while, I forgot some stuff!)

ACCEPTED!!)

May 9th, 2017, 06:01 PM
JD poked his fingers together for a few moments, what if he just left the school? It didn't seem very interesting, compared to other schools, sure, he had heard things, and as cool as they might sound, he assumed they weren't real, getting closer to the doors, fidgeting a bit, just because he hadn't used his hands in awhile, which was sometimes the only thing that kept him Sane

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Blue wishes i can kinda see some sort of rivalry between him and winter angel)

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Star ducked as she said it

Winter looked at both of them frightened (pour winter)
ML caught the soccer ball.(SKILLZ)
Cookie gave her a cupcake as pinkie put a party hat on Winter.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:11 PM
ML caught the soccer ball.(SKILLZ)
Cookie gave her a cupcake as pinkie put a party hat on Winter.

"what was that?!?!" she asked as she stood back up and glanced behind her

winter looked at them gratefully no longer afraid "t..thank you" she said smiling slightly

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
"what was that?!?!" she asked as she stood back up and glanced behind her

winter looked at them gratefully no longer afraid "t..thank you" she said smiling slightly
"Some crystal prep jerk was aiming for your head.Aslo you have a kick me sign on the back of your shirt"Dash said taking it off.
Pinkie was near my Ml and dash as she set off her party cannon.Dash had a pie to the face as Ml caught the cupcake coming at her face.
"Nice try pinkie"Ml said eating the cupcake.
"PARTY TIME"Pinkie said as she hopped inside.Ml took a picture of dash as she laughed."I love when pinkie does this types of things"Ml said laughing.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"Some crystal prep jerk was aiming for your head.Aslo you have a kick me sign on the back of your shirt"Dash said taking it off.
Pinkie was near my Ml and dash as she set off her party cannon.Dash had a pie to the face as Ml caught the cupcake coming at her face.
"Nice try pinkie"Ml said eating the cupcake.
"PARTY TIME"Pinkie said as she hopped inside.Ml took a picture of dash as she laughed."I love when pinkie does this types of things"Ml said laughing.

star just looked at them then looked at where pinkie went then back at them, how did that even happen... and looks like my parents where right about this place being different from other places she thought to herself

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM
star just looked at them then looked at where pinkie went then back at them, how did that even happen... and looks like my parents where right about this place being different from other places she thought to herself
"Don't worry about that,her name is pinkie pie but we all call her pinkie.She just blasted one of her party cannons which shoot out harmless confetti and Party treats." ML explained.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:29 PM
"Don't worry about that,her name is pinkie pie but we all call her pinkie.She just blasted one of her party cannons which shoot out harmless confetti and Party treats." ML explained.

"ok" star said giggling a bit as she looked at dash

May 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Blue wishes i can kinda see some sort of rivalry between him and winter angel)

(( Tell me more, as now you've interested me XD ))

JD ran some fingers through his hair, watching some girls ahead of him walk into the school, slowing down a bit, until he though he saw all of them gone, taking out a red weird, now starting to play with it, walking very slowly now, messing around now, thinking of ways to make bombs that wouldn't fail, as he always seemed to have some failure, flinching as a bit of pain rushed to him, hitting his wrists and arms, the bandages sort of irritating the injuries

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM
(( Tell me more, as now you've interested me XD ))

JD ran some fingers through his hair, watching some girls ahead of him walk into the school, slowing down a bit, until he though he saw all of them gone, taking out a red weird, now starting to play with it, walking very slowly now, messing around now, thinking of ways to make bombs that wouldn't fail, as he always seemed to have some failure, flinching as a bit of pain rushed to him, hitting his wrists and arms, the bandages sort of irritating the injuries

(well since your character is well evil and cruel and winter is good and kind I'm thinking they could have some kind of rivalry between them

May 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM
(well since your character is well evil and cruel and winter is good and kind I'm thinking they could have some kind of rivalry between them

(( Makes sense, they would need to meet somehow and establish that rivalry somehow though, ))

JD twisted the wire, watching it slowly bend and rip, once it was in two pieces, he threw the wire to the side and started to walk a little faster again, his somewhat scrawny frame starting to make its way up the stairs, once again debating whether he wanted to step into the school or not, playing around in his pocket again, feeling a lighter, smirking for a moment when he felt it, before taking his fingers out again, returning his face to some blank...thing, glancing at the statue once, before he arrived at the doors

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
(( Makes sense, they would need to meet somehow and establish that rivalry somehow though, ))

JD twisted the wire, watching it slowly bend and rip, once it was in two pieces, he threw the wire to the side and started to walk a little faster again, his somewhat scrawny frame starting to make its way up the stairs, once again debating whether he wanted to step into the school or not, playing around in his pocket again, feeling a lighter, smirking for a moment when he felt it, before taking his fingers out again, returning his face to some blank...thing, glancing at the statue once, before he arrived at the doors

(maybe when he enters? winter is already in there but I don't know how to establish it... oh I know maybe when he tries to set a bomb off and she stops him?

May 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
(maybe when he enters? winter is already in there but I don't know how to establish it... oh I know maybe when he tries to set a bomb off and she stops him?

(( Ooooh I like the bomb one, they could glance at each other maybe when JD enters, but like maybe a bit of time or a timskip later it could be lunch and he could try to set off a bomb? ))

JD sighed, opening the door, slipping in quietly, feeling the mass of an almost-finished bomb in his pocket brush against his leg, Let's just see how the day goes first he told himself, as maybe it would be a good school, he didn't know, though he doubted it would be any different than the other 9 high schools, pushing his hand into his pocket and using one hand to wire a few more things, just to get a little closer to finishing it

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(( Ooooh I like the bomb one, they could glance at each other maybe when JD enters, but like maybe a bit of time or a timskip later it could be lunch and he could try to set off a bomb? ))

JD sighed, opening the door, slipping in quietly, feeling the mass of an almost-finished bomb in his pocket brush against his leg, Let's just see how the day goes first he told himself, as maybe it would be a good school, he didn't know, though he doubted it would be any different than the other 9 high schools, pushing his hand into his pocket and using one hand to wire a few more things, just to get a little closer to finishing it

(yeah that could work)

winter looked at the doors seeing him come in then turned back to pinkie and cookie glancing a bit back at him slightly then went back to them

May 9th, 2017, 07:08 PM
(( So we're doing that then? ))

JD had been mostly paying attention to the ground, before he felt someone's eyes on his back, his hand still stuffed in his pocket, he looked at Winter, seeing her looking at him, a small scowl came across his face, before he pushed it away and looked at the ground again, his yellow-red eyes blank as he fidgeted with the bomb

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(( So we're doing that then? ))

JD had been mostly paying attention to the ground, before he felt someone's eyes on his back, his hand still stuffed in his pocket, he looked at Winter, seeing her looking at him, a small scowl came across his face, before he pushed it away and looked at the ground again, his yellow-red eyes blank as he fidgeted with the bomb

(yeah)

winter watched pinkie and cookie smiling as she tried figuring out who he has

May 9th, 2017, 07:22 PM
She's still watching me, isn't she? JD scowled, taking his hand out of his pocket for a moment to pull his jacket up a bit, before he pushed his hand back into his pocket, taking out the bomb, though he hid it to the best of his ability, now making it a lot better, starting to now shuffle away, he didn't know where he was going, but he knew he was just going away from that girl, as he was already getting slightly ticked off only after a few minutes

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Winter glanced at where he went then turned back to them.

Darky

star giggled a bit as she seen dash.

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Winter glanced at where he went then turned back to them.

Darky

star giggled a bit as she seen dash.
"It's not funny"dash yelled.

May 9th, 2017, 07:42 PM
JD let out a sigh of relief as he felt the gaze go off him, now silently walking again, swerving through people pretty flawlessly, for being more focused on the bomb than anything, This baby could be done by lunch he thought to himself, smirking, before looking back down again, playing with the wires once more, trying to avoid getting bumped into where he was bandaged up under the trenchcoat

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"It's not funny"dash yelled.

"Sorry..." star said as she stopped laughing and looked at the ground

May 9th, 2017, 07:48 PM
JD glanced behind him for a moment as he heard a slightly muted yell, looking for where it came from, before he sighed and decided not to, now looking for a spare classroom or some empty space, being shoved against a locker reasonably hard, muttering a curse, wishing he had a gun on him, now walking along the lockers, slipping his bomb back into his pocket, and clutching his now aching arm, as the hit against the locker had done quite a bit on him

Tundra
May 9th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Ivy walked down the hall. I hate school, its so lame... She thought. All the classes are boring, there's no fun in any of it! Ivy sighed and walked down the stairs. At the bottom she tripped, and fell. "Ouch!" Ivy frowned and got up. "Darn it..."

(Open)

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Ivy walked down the hall. I hate school, its so lame... She thought. All the classes are boring, there's no fun in any of it! Ivy sighed and walked down the stairs. At the bottom she tripped, and fell. "Ouch!" Ivy frowned and got up. "Darn it..."

(Open)
Ml stared at Ivy.ML was a ninja but she was able to go to school."Hey I'm moonlight but people call me ML"She introduce herself.

Tundra
May 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Ivy stopped and and smiled. "Oh, its nice to meet you, Moonlight," She said. "I'm Ivyrain, but people call me Ivy..."

Darky

May 9th, 2017, 11:42 PM
JD let out a breath as the students thinned out for awhile, though he was still clutching his arm, as pathetic as that was, trying not to hold on too tightly, as he knew that would hurt even more, taking careful steps now, swerving away from other students, his trench coat leaving a kind of trail behind him, all of his stuff staying in his pockets mostly however, so that made him feel slightly better

(( winter

Would you be up for starting the plot now
After a timeskip or something?
I'm just bored, but if you're not, that's fine ))

cute skeleton
May 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM
JD let out a breath as the students thinned out for awhile, though he was still clutching his arm, as pathetic as that was, trying not to hold on too tightly, as he knew that would hurt even more, taking careful steps now, swerving away from other students, his trench coat leaving a kind of trail behind him, all of his stuff staying in his pockets mostly however, so that made him feel slightly better

(( winter

Would you be up for starting the plot now
After a timeskip or something?
I'm just bored, but if you're not, that's fine ))

(I would if i could stay up longer but i cant, im sorry my parents want me to go to bed a bit earlier, night

May 11th, 2017, 03:21 AM
(I would if i could stay up longer but i cant, im sorry my parents want me to go to bed a bit earlier, night

(( That's logical, trust me ^_^

Maybe we could do it sometime today? ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 02:23 PM
(( That's logical, trust me ^_^

Maybe we could do it sometime today? ))

(Sure i have time today and my parents wont be home till midnight

May 11th, 2017, 04:11 PM
(Sure i have time today and my parents wont be home till midnight

(( Cool .3.

Since I have another half of a track meet tomorrow, I'll only be on till nine-ish, but still
So...are we timeskipping? ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 04:13 PM
(( Cool .3.

Since I have another half of a track meet tomorrow, I'll only be on till nine-ish, but still
So...are we timeskipping? ))

(yep its now lunch time)

May 11th, 2017, 04:31 PM
(yep its now lunch time)

(( Mmkay ))

JD looked at the wall he was facing, away from most other people, holding the last few wires and tying them, yellow-orange eyes narrowed as he put them together, "There," he muttered, looking at the tiny creation, it was almost hard to believe that the small bomb could destroy an entire school, well, at least that was how it was for him, clutching the bomb he had for a moment, before pushing it into a hidden pocket on the inside of his coat, waiting for a few more moments, just to sit there and get himself comfortable with the bomb at his side, so that was it didn't explode if he nudged it the wrong way

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(( Mmkay ))

JD looked at the wall he was facing, away from most other people, holding the last few wires and tying them, yellow-orange eyes narrowed as he put them together, "There," he muttered, looking at the tiny creation, it was almost hard to believe that the small bomb could destroy an entire school, well, at least that was how it was for him, clutching the bomb he had for a moment, before pushing it into a hidden pocket on the inside of his coat, waiting for a few more moments, just to sit there and get himself comfortable with the bomb at his side, so that was it didn't explode if he nudged it the wrong way

winter sat down at lunch at a small table and ate her food stopping when she noticed him facing the wall. (its know long since I'm doing multiple things)

May 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
winter sat down at lunch at a small table and ate her food stopping when she noticed him facing the wall. (its know long since I'm doing multiple things)

(( That's fine ))

JD glanced down at his pocket, the bomb now a small lump in his coat that might have been able to pass for a notebook, slipping his fingers into his pockets and nudging the bomb a bit, moving it to a more comfortable spot, noting how weird he must have looked having no food and just sitting there, but he dealt with it, glancing around at the crowded cafeteria, spotting what appeared to be a closet across the room, noting that it would be the best place to set off the bomb, trying to hide the smirk on his face, so no students tried to stop him

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(( That's fine ))

JD glanced down at his pocket, the bomb now a small lump in his coat that might have been able to pass for a notebook, slipping his fingers into his pockets and nudging the bomb a bit, moving it to a more comfortable spot, noting how weird he must have looked having no food and just sitting there, but he dealt with it, glancing around at the crowded cafeteria, spotting what appeared to be a closet across the room, noting that it would be the best place to set off the bomb, trying to hide the smirk on his face, so no students tried to stop him

winter watched carefully then went back to eating watching him out of the corners of her eyes, why doesnt he have food and why is he looking around... she thought to herself

May 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
winter watched carefully then went back to eating watching him out of the corners of her eyes, why doesnt he have food and why is he looking around... she thought to herself

JD took a small breath in, nudging the bomb a little more, flinching as his bandaged arm bumped against the table, before the got up and started to make his way towards the closet, clutching his now-aching arm a bit, yellow-orange eyes narrowed a bit, calming down as he got over to the closet, slipping inside with no problem, looking around in the dim light for an empty wall, which he settled down on his knees next to, ready to sprint to the exit, taking out the bomb and looking at the dim green light, before placing the bomb on the wall, holding it there as he reached in his pocket for the ducktape he would need to tape the bomb to the wall, and keep it there until...well...it wasn't there anymore

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM
JD took a small breath in, nudging the bomb a little more, flinching as his bandaged arm bumped against the table, before the got up and started to make his way towards the closet, clutching his now-aching arm a bit, yellow-orange eyes narrowed a bit, calming down as he got over to the closet, slipping inside with no problem, looking around in the dim light for an empty wall, which he settled down on his knees next to, ready to sprint to the exit, taking out the bomb and looking at the dim green light, before placing the bomb on the wall, holding it there as he reached in his pocket for the ducktape he would need to tape the bomb to the wall, and keep it there until...well...it wasn't there anymore

winter stopped eating and got up heading to where he went, what is he up to she thought and peaked in when she seen the bomb that he was holding against the wall she opened the door and looked at him "what are you doing!!!" she said.

May 11th, 2017, 05:44 PM
winter stopped eating and got up heading to where he went, what is he up to she thought and peaked in when she seen the bomb that he was holding against the wall she opened the door and looked at him "what are you doing!!!" she said.

JD resisted the urge to snort, taking out the ducktape and ripping off a piece with the back of his hand, glancing behind him for a moment, before seeing the girl from earlier, and scowling, "What does it look like?" He said coldly, sticking the tape against one half of the bomb, not taking the other half and ripping it, his eyes focused on the bomb, using his hand really quickly to pull his trench coat up a bit, before going back to what he was doing, ignoring the girl again

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 05:50 PM
JD resisted the urge to snort, taking out the ducktape and ripping off a piece with the back of his hand, glancing behind him for a moment, before seeing the girl from earlier, and scowling, "What does it look like?" He said coldly, sticking the tape against one half of the bomb, not taking the other half and ripping it, his eyes focused on the bomb, using his hand really quickly to pull his trench coat up a bit, before going back to what he was doing, ignoring the girl again

she looked at him then grabbed his arm and pull him away "you cant just come here and blow up the school" she growled low enough for only him to hear. her blew eyes looked at him angrily as she went on "what makes you think you can come here and blow up the school with a bomb without anyone noticing? what did you think all of us would act like its normal for someone to go somewhere alone especially a closet? no your wrong"

(going to eat)

May 11th, 2017, 06:02 PM
she looked at him then grabbed his arm and pull him away "you cant just come here and blow up the school" she growled low enough for only him to hear. her blew eyes looked at him angrily as she went on "what makes you think you can come here and blow up the school with a bomb without anyone noticing? what did you think all of us would act like its normal for someone to go somewhere alone especially a closet? no your wrong"

(going to eat)

(( Mmkay ))

JD scowled, kicking his leg up and activating the bomb, "It's worked at 9 other schools" he spat, "Haven't been caught yet," he laughed, managing to push himself away from the girl, pushing his sleeves up, revealing the bandages that went all the way up to his elbow, "And I'm right," he said, yellow-orange eyes bright with a cruel light, "Have you heard the rumors about this place?" he exclaimed, "Magic of friendship? Pony ears? Wings? This place has got to be pretty stupid to make up rumors like that!" he said cruelly, "One less place with stupid students," he laughed, crossing his bandaged arms, glancing at the bomb to see the 10-minute-timer going down slowly, "In less then 10 minutes, everyone'll be gone!" He said, drawing a finger across his neck, making a 'kshhh' noise as he did it, standing there for now, deciding to pause the timer just for the time being, just so he could actually have enough time to escape the school, since this girl was being annoying

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
(( Mmkay ))

JD scowled, kicking his leg up and activating the bomb, "It's worked at 9 other schools" he spat, "Haven't been caught yet," he laughed, managing to push himself away from the girl, pushing his sleeves up, revealing the bandages that went all the way up to his elbow, "And I'm right," he said, yellow-orange eyes bright with a cruel light, "Have you heard the rumors about this place?" he exclaimed, "Magic of friendship? Pony ears? Wings? This place has got to be pretty stupid to make up rumors like that!" he said cruelly, "One less place with stupid students," he laughed, crossing his bandaged arms, glancing at the bomb to see the 10-minute-timer going down slowly, "In less then 10 minutes, everyone'll be gone!" He said, drawing a finger across his neck, making a 'kshhh' noise as he did it, standing there for now, deciding to pause the timer just for the time being, just so he could actually have enough time to escape the school, since this girl was being annoying

"hey I don't even know if that's true but that is still the stupidest reason ever to blow up a school!!!" she looked at him and his angle, I should be able to get around him easily if he is in the right position she thought as she looked up at hime

May 11th, 2017, 06:18 PM
"hey I don't even know if that's true but that is still the stupidest reason ever to blow up a school!!!" she looked at him and his angle, I should be able to get around him easily if he is in the right position she thought as she looked up at hime

"Stupid?" JD was quiet for a moment, before snorting, "Maybe in your eyes, but when you can see how people who believe in these types of things turn out, you might agree," he laughed, shielding the bomb from the girl, "Trust me, that's not the only reason," he added, shrugging, "I just don't feel like explaining them to a stupid girl like you," he mocked, a smirk spreading across his face, crossing his bandaged arms

(( I have an idea but I just sorta want to see where this goes first owo ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Stupid?" JD was quiet for a moment, before snorting, "Maybe in your eyes, but when you can see how people who believe in these types of things turn out, you might agree," he laughed, shielding the bomb from the girl, "Trust me, that's not the only reason," he added, shrugging, "I just don't feel like explaining them to a stupid girl like you," he mocked, a smirk spreading across his face, crossing his bandaged arms

(( I have an idea but I just sorta want to see where this goes first owo ))

(ok)

"I'm not stupid" she growled at him watching his every move carefully

May 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM
(ok)

"I'm not stupid" she growled at him watching his every move carefully

"Really?" JD looked at the girl, "Then why are you still in this school when there's a bomb ticking down?" He asked mockingly, "Why are you not warning other students? Why are you just standing there like an idiot?" He laughed, "As I said, there are idiots at this school, my job is to get rid of the idiots and anyone they could affect, and, from what I can tell, this school is already gone," he glanced to the side boredly, his hair flipping to reveal a small TNT shaped earring, before he looked at the girl again, "It's what I was born to do,"

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Really?" JD looked at the girl, "Then why are you still in this school when there's a bomb ticking down?" He asked mockingly, "Why are you not warning other students? Why are you just standing there like an idiot?" He laughed, "As I said, there are idiots at this school, my job is to get rid of the idiots and anyone they could affect, and, from what I can tell, this school is already gone," he glanced to the side boredly, his hair flipping to reveal a small TNT shaped earring, before he looked at the girl again, "It's what I was born to do,"

"oh really? and you didn't manage to notice that I got you off guard and now I can do this" she ran at him and pushed him aside then went for the bomb took it off the wall and looked over it trying to find a way to turn it off soon seeing what looked like a stop button and pressed it then looked at him "like I said I'm not stupid"

May 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"oh really? and you didn't manage to notice that I got you off guard and now I can do this" she ran at him and pushed him aside then went for the bomb took it off the wall and looked over it trying to find a way to turn it off soon seeing what looked like a stop button and pressed then looked at him "like I said I'm not stupid"

JD scowled "Give that back," he growled, his eyes almost seeming red in the dim light, his arms aching, well, it wasn't just his arms, it was his head as well, considering he had hit his head against a wall, glaring at the girl for a few moments, before grabbing her wrist, now desperately reaching for the bomb, his eyes narrowed in anger, preparing a way to automatically detonate it the minute he grabbed it, even if it was basically suicide, as he knew he wouldn't survive it if it blew up

(( I want to see if there's a way to put a pony up in but I can't find anyway to, which sucks))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM
JD scowled "Give that back," he growled, his eyes almost seeming red in the dim light, his arms aching, well, it wasn't just his arms, it was his head as well, considering he had hit his head against a wall, glaring at the girl for a few moments, before grabbing her wrist, now desperately reaching for the bomb, his eyes narrowed in anger, preparing a way to automatically detonate it the minute he grabbed it, even if it was basically suicide, as he knew he wouldn't survive it if it blew up

(( I want to see if there's a way to put a pony up in but I can't find anyway to, which sucks))

(hmm if darky is on we can ask them

May 11th, 2017, 07:06 PM
(hmm if darky is on we can ask them
(( They ain't on though, so yeah...

We need to find something though ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:14 PM
(( They ain't on though, so yeah...

We need to find something though ))

(Hmm dont they pony up when they do their specialty? For example rainvow dash when she is cheering people, fluttershy when helping animals, pinkie pie and parties and so on

May 11th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(Hmm dont they pony up when they do their specialty? For example rainvow dash when she is cheering people, fluttershy when helping animals, pinkie pie and parties and so on

(( Don't forget playing music
And the magic of friendship and the crown or something
But other than that, I believe so
Why do you ask? ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(( Don't forget playing music
And the magic of friendship and the crown or something
But other than that, I believe so
Why do you ask? ))

(What if he makes a small bomb like something to let her let go of the original bomb

May 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
(What if he makes a small bomb like something to let her let go of the original bomb
(( Yeah, I could do that, and then what? ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(( Yeah, I could do that, and then what? ))

(He could pony up or what ever you decide that part.)

May 11th, 2017, 07:30 PM
(He could pony up or what ever you decide that part.)
(( Mmkay ))

JD let go of the girl for a second, taking out the materials to make a second, smaller bomb, not a bomb that would kill her, though it would severely hurt her if she wasn't careful, his fingers moving quickly to make the bomb, unaware of the glowing shapes appearing on his head, when he was done, about a minute later, he turned to the girl again, "Give me back the bomb, and maybe no one can get hurt," he said coldly, a greenish wisp-like material forming around his eyes, still without him knowing, getting ready to throw the bomb at the girl

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:34 PM
(( Mmkay ))

JD let go of the girl for a second, taking out the materials to make a second, smaller bomb, not a bomb that would kill her, though it would severely hurt her if she wasn't careful, his fingers moving quickly to make the bomb, unaware of the glowing shapes appearing on his head, when he was done, about a minute later, he turned to the girl again, "Give me back the bomb, and maybe no one can get hurt," he said coldly, a greenish wisp-like material forming around his eyes, still without him knowing, getting ready to throw the bomb at the girl

"No im not letting you hurt people who did nothing" she growled, not noticing his ears or tail yet, as she stepped back holding the bomb.

May 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"No im not letting you hurt people who did nothing" she growled, not noticing his ears or tail yet, as she stepped back holding the bomb.
"You're going to let me," JD growled, his eye twitching, taking another step towards the girl, feeling something brush his leg, but he was too enraged to care, clutching the bomb tighter in his hands, You could easily strangle her said a voice in his mind, You're the one with the bomb that can injure her and set off the actual bomb the ideas were so wonderful, yet he held himself back, just to see what the girl would do, his free hand clenched in a tight, angry fist as he looked at the girl

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:45 PM
She watched him slowly taking another step back slipping on hand into her pocket to grab something small, a pair of scissors, "no in not letting you, if you want to destroy this place you have to get past me" she growled as some students near by turned their way.

May 11th, 2017, 07:50 PM
She watched him slowly taking another step back slipping on hand into her pocket to grab something small, a pair of scissors, "no in not letting you, if you want to destroy this place you have to get past me" she growled as some students near by turned their way.
(( I thought they were in a closet though, how are students looking at them ))

JD pushed his own free hand into his pocket and took out the lighter, clicking it open and glaring at the girl, "That won't be too hard," he said, smirking, taking the bomb and holding it in plain sight, "You get hit with this, you're a goner," he said coldly, "And everyone will go shortly after," he added, "Though really, the only thing I care about right now is the annoying, little brat in front of me," he growled, getting ready to throw the bomb at the girl

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(( I thought they were in a closet though, how are students looking at them ))

JD pushed his own free hand into his pocket and took out the lighter, clicking it open and glaring at the girl, "That won't be too hard," he said, smirking, taking the bomb and holding it in plain sight, "You get hit with this, you're a goner," he said coldly, "And everyone will go shortly after," he added, "Though really, the only thing I care about right now is the annoying, little brat in front of me," he growled, getting ready to throw the bomb at the girl

(Remember she opened the closet door and pulled him out)

She growled and took out the scissors and put it near the bomb "and i can easily cut the wires before you do" she said, if that doesnt work then plan b she thought still looking at him

May 11th, 2017, 07:59 PM
(Remember she opened the closet door and pulled him out)

She growled and took out the scissors and put it near the bomb "and i can easily cut the wires before you do" she said, if that doesnt work then plan b she thought still looking at him

(( Ooooh yeah I forgot that ))

JD took out the wires he had in his pocket, slipping the lighter back in, "And who says I can't fix it?" He laughed, "As I said, making and detonating bombs is what I was born to do sweetie," he smirked, pushing the wires back in his pocket, his yellow-orange eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM
(( Ooooh yeah I forgot that ))

JD took out the wires he had in his pocket, slipping the lighter back in, "And who says I can't fix it?" He laughed, "As I said, making and detonating bombs is what I was born to do sweetie," he smirked, pushing the wires back in his pocket, his yellow-orange eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl

Ok looks like plan b she thought and slid her hand back in her pocket and took something white out then threw it at his head and ran as the fake snowflakes went in is vision

(Lol all i had, i feel stupid typing it know

Darky
May 11th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Ivy stopped and and smiled. "Oh, its nice to meet you, Moonlight," She said. "I'm Ivyrain, but people call me Ivy..."

Darky
It time skipped to lunch also good night)

May 11th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Ok looks like plan b she thought and slid her hand back in her pocket and took something white out then threw it at his head and ran as the gake snowflakes went in is vision

(Lol all i had, i feel stupid typing it know

JD's eyes widened, before white things went into his eyes, brushing it away, he saw fake snow, and scowled, not feeling his pony ears dissapear, just standing there, enraged, instead, before shoving the bomb in his pocket, crossing his bandaged arms, hearing the bell go off, now walking out of the cafeteria, not even trying anymore, as he knew he would run into the girl again at some point, and the bomb would probably activate itself on its own, like it sometimes did, as much as that enraged him already

(( It's fine ))
(( Also, I'm making a new character, just because ))

cute skeleton
May 11th, 2017, 08:29 PM
JD's eyes widened, before white things went into his eyes, brushing it away, he saw fake snow, and scowled, not feeling his pony ears dissapear, just standing there, enraged, instead, before shoving the bomb in his pocket, crossing his bandaged arms, hearing the bell go off, now walking out of the cafeteria, not even trying anymore, as he knew he would run into the girl again at some point, and the bomb would probably activate itself on its own, like it sometimes did, as much as that enraged him already

(( It's fine ))
(( Also, I'm making a new character, just because ))

(Ok im trying to find someone to replace one of my characters firefly since i realized that she is supposedly the opposite of rainbow dash lol)

She ran to mrs celestias office and before going in took our her scissors and cut the wires then went in and told her everything.

May 12th, 2017, 03:09 AM
name: Veronica Sunset
looks: Viola has slightly tanned skin and brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders, her eyes are a dark-green, like this in a way https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1487203200000/55803c347ed1dc1731ac2dda_58a51a17974071be0e639a6b_ 320.jpg
job: None
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Forging signatures and notes
evil/good: Evil
where do you lived (optional): Somewhere
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): Unicorn
school: Crystal Prep

I love how I can model off appreances when I'm bored and then find pictures of JD and Veronica :3 https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1488067200000/54ce553a6da2ff3656d5d652_58b2e676a4b622c20eb6d90c_ 320.jpg ))

(Ok im trying to find someone to replace one of my characters firefly since i realized that she is supposedly the opposite of rainbow dash lol)

She ran to mrs celestias office and before going in took our her scissors and cut the wires then went in and told her everything.
(( That's fine ))

JD just silently walked, staring at the ground, enraged, though it really wasn't showing on his face, pushing his hands in his pockets and walking outside, sitting down on the steps and placing his head in his hands, digging his fingers into his skull, almost shaking with anger, his yellow-orange eyes wet for some reason, trying to keep himself from getting even madder

cute skeleton
May 12th, 2017, 05:27 PM
name: Veronica Sunset
looks: Viola has slightly tanned skin and brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders, her eyes are a dark-green, like this in a way https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1487203200000/55803c347ed1dc1731ac2dda_58a51a17974071be0e639a6b_ 320.jpg
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Forging signatures and notes
where do you lived (optional): Somewhere
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): Unicorn
school: Crystal Prep

I love how I can model off appreances when I'm bored and then find pictures of JD and Veronica :3 https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1488067200000/54ce553a6da2ff3656d5d652_58b2e676a4b622c20eb6d90c_ 320.jpg ))

(( That's fine ))

JD just silently walked, staring at the ground, enraged, though it really wasn't showing on his face, pushing his hands in his pockets and walking outside, sitting down on the steps and placing his head in his hands, digging his fingers into his skull, almost shaking with anger, his yellow-orange eyes wet for some reason, trying to keep himself from getting even madder

(accepted

May 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(accepted

(( Mmkay,

So are we going to continue? ))

Veronica stared at her locker for a moment, the space decorated with various papers and pens, her brown hair dangling around her shoulders, ignoring the different insults flying around the hallway, playing with her necklace that had two different types of handwriting on it, before she grabbed a few papers and a pen and stuffed them in her pocket, slamming her locket shut and starting to walk, not exactly knowing where she would be going yet

cute skeleton
May 12th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(( Mmkay,

So are we going to continue? ))

Veronica stared at her locker for a moment, the space decorated with various papers and pens, her brown hair dangling around her shoulders, ignoring the different insults flying around the hallway, playing with her necklace that had two different types of handwriting on it, before she grabbed a few papers and a pen and stuffed them in her pocket, slamming her locket shut and starting to walk, not exactly knowing where she would be going yet

(yeah also might not reply)

the speaker went on inside and outside, "Jason drew please come to the principles office" celestias voice said coming from the speaker "i would like to see you" then it went off

(not playing her just till someone wants her)

May 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM
(yeah also might not reply)

the speaker went on inside and outside, "Jason drew please come to the principles office" celestias voice said coming from the speaker "i would like to see you" then it went off

(not playing her just till someone wants her)

(( Mmkay ))

JD cursed, clicking on his phone and texting someone really quickly, before he slowly walked back into the school, his hands in his pockets, acting as though he had done nothing wrong, making his way towards the office, trying not to screech or throw something at the current moment

Veronica felt her phone rumble, and looked down, it was JD, texting her, the two had gone to various school together, and had taken it to themselves to blowing them up, with Veronica writing fake suicide notes, which always convinced the police for whatever reason, starting to walk towards the exit, slinging her bag over her shoulder, throwing her blue coat over her uniform, getting on the bus to go to Canterlot High, as she had already had suspicions that something like this would happen

wickedvirtues
May 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
name: Ink Sketch
looks: A pale girl with long curly hair, dyed silvery pink and shaved on one side (This is a new idea for her hair :P). She has gray eyes, and usually is stained with ink, paint, or makers from drawing.
perso: Silly, laid-back, intelligent, friendly, a bit introverted.
job: Artist
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Amazing artist
school: Canterlot High (I think I spelled it right..)

BTW: Imagine this but with the details I described http://hairstylecamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Half-Shaved-Head-Hairstyle-51.jpg

cute skeleton
May 12th, 2017, 08:32 PM
name: Ink Sketch
looks: A pale girl with long curly hair, dyed silvery pink and shaved on one side (This is a new idea for her hair :P). She has gray eyes, and usually is stained with ink, paint, or makers from drawing.
perso: Silly, laid-back, intelligent, friendly, a bit introverted.
job: Artist
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Amazing artist
school: Canterlot High (I think I spelled it right..)

BTW: Imagine this but with the details I described http://hairstylecamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Half-Shaved-Head-Hairstyle-51.jpg

Accepted

wickedvirtues
May 12th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Accepted

Thanks!

Ink adjusted her bag, getting the strap smudged with pale pink paint. She sighed, whatever. She hummed as she pulled out a sketchpad, drawing. Unaware of her surroundings, she entered the library part of the school. Sitting at a table, she continued the sketch.

May 13th, 2017, 06:26 AM
(( winter would you be up for a timeskip to after JD gets out of the office? ))

JD still had a scowl on his face, dragging his arm along the lockers in annoyance, he knew he could just not go to the office, hide somewhere, but he didn't do that, yet anyways, shaking with anger still, his hands clenched into fists, trying not to scream, yellow-orange eyes narrowed in annoyance

When Veronica got to the school, she stepped out of the bus cautiously, not knowing how the students would act at this school, blowing some hair out of her face before she started to walk, trying to think of excuses for why she was here, as she knew it wasn't every day Crystal prep students just came to canterlot high, fiddling with the golden buttons on her jacket again

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
May 13th, 2017, 07:04 AM
(-whispers- can I join?)

May 13th, 2017, 08:15 AM
(-whispers- can I join?)

(( I'm not the one who owns this RP

But I'm assuming since someone just joined that you can join
Just to let you know owo ))

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(( winter would you be up for a timeskip to after JD gets out of the office? ))

JD still had a scowl on his face, dragging his arm along the lockers in annoyance, he knew he could just not go to the office, hide somewhere, but he didn't do that, yet anyways, shaking with anger still, his hands clenched into fists, trying not to scream, yellow-orange eyes narrowed in annoyance

When Veronica got to the school, she stepped out of the bus cautiously, not knowing how the students would act at this school, blowing some hair out of her face before she started to walk, trying to think of excuses for why she was here, as she knew it wasn't every day Crystal prep students just came to canterlot high, fiddling with the golden buttons on her jacket again

(yeah we can)

winter stood at the corner of the room as principle celestia talked to him about the bomb and all along with how she is gonna contact his parents and that he will be staying under watch at the school till a punishment was provided.

star walked to her locker and took out some books then went to class.

night glow walked into class and sat in her seat.

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 05:21 PM
(-whispers- can I join?)

(its never to late to join!!

May 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(yeah we can)

winter stood at the corner of the room as principle celestia talked to him about the bomb and all along with how she is gonna contact his parents and that he will be staying under watch at the school till a punishment was provided.

star walked to her locker and took out some books then went to class.

night glow walked into class and sat in her seat.

"Yeah...when your parents aren't exactly able to be contacted, that's kinda hard..." JD muttered, rolling his eyes, not even caring if Celestia saw it, though staying under watch was going to be a painful thing, maybe he could convince Veronica to transfer, though he doubted the girl would do that, just standing there with his arms crossed, wondering why it would take so long to just make a punishment right there, if this was Luna, he could sorta see the point, but with Celestia, it just seemed plain stupid, pretending to be ashamed, though he was far from it, just wanting to leave

Veronica saw the principal's office, and decided to sit across from it, well, more like stand across from it, but that didn't matter, using the wall to make a fake excuse note for why she had to leave, though that wasn't hard, she had done it plenty of times, sliding the paper back into her pocket, wondering if she would need a note for why she was at this school, though she doubted it, humming to herself softly as she stood there

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Yeah...when your parents aren't exactly able to be contacted, that's kinda hard..." JD muttered, rolling his eyes, not even caring if Celestia saw it, though staying under watch was going to be a painful thing, maybe he could convince Veronica to transfer, though he doubted the girl would do that, just standing there with his arms crossed, wondering why it would take so long to just make a punishment right there, if this was Luna, he could sorta see the point, but with Celestia, it just seemed plain stupid, pretending to be ashamed, though he was far from it, just wanting to leave

Veronica saw the principal's office, and decided to sit across from it, well, more like stand across from it, but that didn't matter, using the wall to make a fake excuse note for why she had to leave, though that wasn't hard, she had done it plenty of times, sliding the paper back into her pocket, wondering if she would need a note for why she was at this school, though she doubted it, humming to herself softly as she stood there

principle celestia looked at him "then if their is a relative near by I will contact them if their is none then you will always be watched In the school and around it along with detention till I see its no longer needed" she said looking at him

May 13th, 2017, 05:47 PM
principle celestia looked at him "then if their is a relative near by I will contact them if their is none then you will always be watched In the school and around it along with detention till I see its no longer needed" she said looking at him

JD groaned, "So...no freedom whatsoever then...?" He asked sarcastically, knowing he had no relatives nearby, "Anyhow, I guess I'll be taking my leave now," he muttered, "Since someone's going to be watching me most of the time," he added, starting to walk towards the door, clearly bored and exasperated

Veronica poked around with her jacket for awhile, glad she had changed into her normal clothing, instead of the uniform she had to wear to crystal prep, she had no idea what would've happened then, though she wasn't positive she wanted to know, muttering something under her breath as she still hummed, staring at the door, waiting still, wondering if JD had just been playing some cruel prank on her, which was probably pretty possible

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
JD groaned, "So...no freedom whatsoever then...?" He asked sarcastically, knowing he had no relatives nearby, "Anyhow, I guess I'll be taking my leave now," he muttered, "Since someone's going to be watching me most of the time," he added, starting to walk towards the door, clearly bored and exasperated

Veronica poked around with her jacket for awhile, glad she had changed into her normal clothing, instead of the uniform she had to wear to crystal prep, she had no idea what would've happened then, though she wasn't positive she wanted to know, muttering something under her breath as she still hummed, staring at the door, waiting still, wondering if JD had just been playing some cruel prank on her, which was probably pretty possible

"not so fast, before anything I will need the person that is going to watch you before you leave, its unsafe for you to be wondering around with out someone" she said watching him still then put the speaker on and spoke threw it "rainbow dash come to my office" she said then turned it off looking back at him.

Darky

May 13th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"not so fast, before anything I will need the person that is going to watch you before you leave, its unsafe for you to be wondering around with out someone" she said watching him still then put the speaker on and spoke threw it "rainbow dash come to my office" she said then turned it off looking back at him.

Darky

"There's someone waiting right out in the hallway that can watch me," JD scowled, "I don't need someone with the word 'Rainbow' in their name to watch me," he muttered, still walking towards the door, a scowl on his face, his bandaged arms at his sides, praying at Veronica was out in the hallway

Veronica flinched as she heard the speaker go off, now taking out her pen and paper and forging an excuse note for her to take JD 'home', if that made any sense, her fingers clasped over her pen as she quickly wrote, biting her lip, now leaning against the wall again quietly, two different excuse notes crammed in her pocket

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 06:08 PM

Darky
Though)(Spoke thought it)
Dash headed to celestia office.
Ml ate one of cookie brownies.
"Thanks cookie"ML said grabbing another.
"No problem"Cookie said giving her a bag of brownies.

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"There's someone waiting right out in the hallway that can watch me," JD scowled, "I don't need someone with the word 'Rainbow' in their name to watch me," he muttered, still walking towards the door, a scowl on his face, his bandaged arms at his sides, praying at Veronica was out in the hallway

Veronica flinched as she heard the speaker go off, now taking out her pen and paper and forging an excuse note for her to take JD 'home', if that made any sense, her fingers clasped over her pen as she quickly wrote, biting her lip, now leaning against the wall again quietly, two different excuse notes crammed in her pocket
Should ML watch JD? I mean like she was trained as a ninja and a hunter*forgot that part*)

May 13th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Should ML watch JD? I mean like she was trained as a ninja and a hunter*forgot that part*)

(( Really, it's whatever you and Winder decide

It's not going to hold back JD or Veronica either way ))

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 06:22 PM

"I'm sorry but till rainbow dash gets here I cant let you, she will need to know that she has to watch you when you are on school grounds and till she gets here you aren't aloud to go" she said and stood up

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 06:23 PM

(you can if you want just have dash ask her for help if you want and then she can help watch him)

May 13th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"I'm sorry but till rainbow dash gets here I cant let you, she will need to know that she has to watch you when you are on school grounds and till she gets here you aren't aloud to go" she said and stood up

"Make me," JD spat, glaring at Celestia, "I have a spare bomb right here in my hand and, trust me, I'm not afraid to use it," he said, revealing his bomb for a moment, before opening the door, his yellow-orange eyes lit with anger

Victoria saw the door open a bit, and stood there, getting ready to grab JD if she had to, now dead quiet, her hands at her sides, not exactly knowing what to do, her green eyes watching the door quietly

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Make me," JD spat, glaring at Celestia, "I have a spare bomb right here in my hand and, trust me, I'm not afraid to use it," he said, revealing his bomb for a moment, before opening the door, his yellow-orange eyes lit with anger

Victoria saw the door open a bit, and stood there, getting ready to grab JD if she had to, now dead quiet, her hands at her sides, not exactly knowing what to do, her green eyes watching the door quietly

winter went out of the corner and grabbed his arm before he went out "just let her please...I don't think you want her to call the police" she said looking at him as celestia stood straight up her eyes locked onto him

May 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(( More Forms because why not ))
name: Heather CandleHeart
looks: http://t12.deviantart.net/f25tnvwIF31I05XBa7yoYdK8N_E=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre11/c3ea/th/pre/f/2017/028/9/3/heather_chandler__by_egg_gi-dax1zy3.png
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Just basically being mean
where do you lived (optional): Yeah... I donno
school: Crystal prep

winter went out of the corner and grabbed his arm before he went out "just let her please...I don't think you want her to call the police" she said looking at him as celestia stood straight up her eyes locked onto him

(( I love how this is happening in the RP and here I am listening to weirdly cheerful music XD ))

"Screw the police," JD almost yelled, now aggressively whipping his arm to get it out of Winter's grasp, glaring at Celestia, "I know people that can get me out," he spat, yanking his arm out of Winter's grasp and chucking the bomb at Celestia, his eyes flaming with anger

Veronica said nothing, just listening, closing the door and pressing her back to it, shaking a bit, nervous, waiting for a bang, or anything, closing her eyes tightly as she stood there

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Just let ML do it dash would be asleep in a tree)

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Just let ML do it dash would be asleep in a tree)

(ok then lets say she called her instead

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(ok then lets say she called her instead
Sure) ML went to celestia office still eating a brownie Cooke(let's just call him Cc) gave her,He made Celestia her favorite snack as Ml had it in a bag.

May 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sure) ML went to celestia office still eating a brownie Cooke(let's just call him Cc) gave her,He made Celestia her favorite snack as Ml had it in a bag.

Victoria saw someone coming down the hallway and pushed herself out of the way, just sitting next to the office now, watching her legs, slightly nervous, biting her lip as she sat there

cute skeleton
May 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM
(( More Forms because why not ))
name: Heather CandleHeart
looks: http://t12.deviantart.net/f25tnvwIF31I05XBa7yoYdK8N_E=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre11/c3ea/th/pre/f/2017/028/9/3/heather_chandler__by_egg_gi-dax1zy3.png
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): Just basically being mean
where do you lived (optional): Yeah... I donno
school: Crystal prep

(( I love how this is happening in the RP and here I am listening to weirdly cheerful music XD ))

"Screw the police," JD almost yelled, now aggressively whipping his arm to get it out of Winter's grasp, glaring at Celestia, "I know people that can get me out," he spat, yanking his arm out of Winter's grasp and chucking the bomb at Celestia, his eyes flaming with anger

Veronica said nothing, just listening, closing the door and pressing her back to it, shaking a bit, nervous, waiting for a bang, or anything, closing her eyes tightly as she stood there

winter went to principle celestia quickly and pushed her taking the bomb and hit the wall once it exploded hitting her at impact.

star went into class, which is the same as night glow, and sat next to night glow.

May 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM
winter went to principle celestia quickly and pushed her taking the bomb and hit the wall once it exploded hitting her at impact.

star went into class, which is the same as night glow, and sat next to night glow.

JD smirked, before walking out of the office, not even caring, seeing Victoria, "Needed you in there," he muttered, and Victoria just shrugged, "How do you get in these situations?" she asked, JD just shrugging, the two starting to walk down the hallway, the two quietly talking to each other as though nothing had happened, laughing and talking like normal friends,

May 14th, 2017, 04:30 AM
Name: Magenta Twitch
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/db/d2/0fdbd25083d18a9b17b51cbcbaf75b78.jpg
Perso: TBRPD
Job: Is in the Host club! (Kiss kiss fall in love!)
Special talent: None
Where do you live?: Near fluttershys house
What were you?: A rabbit
School: Canterlot high!

cute skeleton
May 14th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Name: Magenta Twitch
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/db/d2/0fdbd25083d18a9b17b51cbcbaf75b78.jpg
Perso: TBRPD
Job: Is in the Host club! (Kiss kiss fall in love!)
Special talent: None
Where do you live?: Near fluttershys house
What were you?: A rabbit
School: Canterlot high!

accepted!)

May 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM
"You still took a risk," Veronica muttered, crossing her arms, before laughing, as to act like they weren't talking about things along the lines of this, "Aw come on sweetie," JD smirked, and Veronica sighed, "I still don't know why I hang around you," she muttered, "Because we make a wonderful duo!" JD answered for her, and Veronica just shrugged, glancing around the hallway once, before walking again, humming under her breath, almost trying to act like JD didn't exist

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 11:05 AM

"What happened here?"Ml asked entering celestia office.

cute skeleton
May 14th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"What happened here?"Ml asked entering celestia office.

"Jason dew happened" celestia said as she went over to winter "call he ambulance she got hit by a bomb" she said urgently as she turned winter over who was unconscious. (I didn't know what else to type)

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 12:23 PM
"Jason dew happened" celestia said as she went over to winter "call he ambulance she got hit by a bomb" she said urgently as she turned winter over who was unconscious. (I didn't know what else to type)
"Ok"Ml said grabbing her phone and calling the ambulance.
"Hello"
"Can you hurry to Canterlot High?"
"What is the problem"
"A student is unconscious"
"On our way"

May 14th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Jason and Veronica walked in silence, "Maybe we should hide for awhile..." Veronica quietly suggested, and JD shrugged, "Almost got found last time that happened," he said plainly, and Veronica sighed, before hearing police sirens, or what she thought were police sirens, "Girl's bathroom, Go." She said suddenly, grabbing JD by the arm and dragging him into the girl's restroom, pushing him and herself into the handicap stall, then against the wall, the two dead silent, Veronica slightly scared, though JD looked like he was having the time of his life

(( So... um winter is Heather accepted by any chance? ))

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Jason and Veronica walked in silence, "Maybe we should hide for awhile..." Veronica quietly suggested, and JD shrugged, "Almost got found last time that happened," he said plainly, and Veronica sighed, before hearing police sirens, or what she thought were police sirens, "Girl's bathroom, Go." She said suddenly, grabbing JD by the arm and dragging him into the girl's restroom, pushing him and herself into the handicap stall, then against the wall, the two dead silent, Veronica slightly scared, though JD looked like he was having the time of his life

(( So... um winter is Heather accepted by any chance? ))
"Celestia do you want me to jet Jason dew?"Ml asked

May 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM
"Celestia do you want me to jet Jason dew?"Ml asked

Veronica found herself pressed against JD, "Make another bomb," she whispered into his ear, "We might need it," she added urgently, shivering a bit, JD going to laugh, before Veronica slapped her hand on his mouth, and you could hear a soft sigh, before he took out the wires and started to make a bomb, Veronica kneeling next to him, keeping watch for anyone that might come along, wishing she had some way to get out of this, just waiting silently for now

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Veronica found herself pressed against JD, "Make another bomb," she whispered into his ear, "We might need it," she added urgently, shivering a bit, JD going to laugh, before Veronica slapped her hand on his mouth, and you could hear a soft sigh, before he took out the wires and started to make a bomb, Veronica kneeling next to him, keeping watch for anyone that might come along, wishing she had some way to get out of this, just waiting silently for now
You know she was trained as a ninja and a hunter,what would bombs do?)

May 14th, 2017, 01:40 PM
You know she was trained as a ninja and a hunter,what would bombs do?)

(( Let's say they don't know that,

And it's more for a police than for a slightly overpowered character no offense ))

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
(( Let's say they don't know that,

And it's more for a police than for a slightly overpowered character no offense ))
......)

May 14th, 2017, 01:50 PM
......)
(( I'm just sayin'

But Yeah....

Let's just continue with the RP ))

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(( I'm just sayin'

But Yeah....

Let's just continue with the RP ))
Ok)
ML ran into the girls bathroom(she just got lucky) to see if any girls had saw JD pass by.

May 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Ok)
ML ran into the girls bathroom(she just got lucky) to see if any girls had saw JD pass by.

Veronica rolled under another stall, hearing someone come in, and pretended to flush the toilet, before walking out, flinching in fake surprise as she saw ML, I'm not a student here... something clicked in her mind, and she was suddenly worried, "Hi...?" She asked cautiously, wanting to act like a transfer student, trying not to sprint, just praying that JD stayed where he should stay, which he was doing, since he was entranced in working with the bomb

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Veronica rolled under another stall, hearing someone come in, and pretended to flush the toilet, before walking out, flinching in fake surprise as she saw ML, I'm not a student here... something clicked in her mind, and she was suddenly worried, "Hi...?" She asked cautiously, wanting to act like a transfer student, trying not to sprint, just praying that JD stayed where he should stay, which he was doing, since he was entranced in working with the bomb
"Hello,Have you seen someone named JD,A bomb he set off caused a student to go unconscious"Ml explained.

May 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"Hello,Have you seen someone named JD,A bomb he set off caused a student to go unconscious"Ml explained.

Veronica blinked, "JD...?" She asked, as though she had never heard the name before, "Like a guy in a trench coat?" She added blankly, staring at ML for a moment, "Because I saw a guy in a trench coat running out of the school," she lied, her face still blank with confusion, JD flinching as he heard his name, yet smiling as he heard what his bomb had done, and Veronica's lie, going back to fiddling with his bomb again

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Veronica blinked, "JD...?" She asked, as though she had never heard the name before, "Like a guy in a trench coat?" She added blankly, staring at ML for a moment, "Because I saw a guy in a trench coat running out of the school," she lied, her face still blank with confusion, JD flinching as he heard his name, yet smiling as he heard what his bomb had done, and Veronica's lie, going back to fiddling with his bomb again
"What is that sound?"Ml asked staring at the stalls.

May 14th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"What is that sound?"Ml asked staring at the stalls.

Veronica gave another blank look, "What sound?" Genuine confusion in her voice, which wasn't even her acting, she was actually wondering what ML had heard, wondering if she should have forged a note with JD's handwriting, now leaning against the stall JD was in absentmindedly, not even trying to hide him, JD now having froze, staying still, barely breathing, shoving the makeshift bomb in his pocket, before growing still again

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Veronica gave another blank look, "What sound?" Genuine confusion in her voice, which wasn't even her acting, she was actually wondering what ML had heard, wondering if she should have forged a note with JD's handwriting, now leaning against the stall JD was in absentmindedly, not even trying to hide him, JD now having froze, staying still, barely breathing, shoving the makeshift bomb in his pocket, before growing still again
"What are you doing leaning on that stall,You know that stall is never used because a party cannon is in there when someone enters or leans on the door"Ml said to Veronica as she heard a ticking sound."Great it's going off"Ml said covering her ears as the cannon when off making a loud sound.

May 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"What are you doing leaning on that stall,You know that stall is never used because a party cannon is in there when someone enters or leans on the door"Ml said to Veronica as she heard a ticking sound."Great it's going off"Ml said covering her ears as the cannon when off making a loud sound.

JD had heard ticking, and had rolled into a smaller stall just in time, now standing on the toilet seat, frozen, Veronica flinching as the door hit her in the back of the head, forcing herself to crumple, and pretend to black out, barely breathing, blank pieces of paper and her pen falling out of her pockets, as well as her forged transfer student note, not saying anything, trying to stay still, which wasn't the easiest thing to do

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 02:56 PM
JD had heard ticking, and had rolled into a smaller stall just in time, now standing on the toilet seat, frozen, Veronica flinching as the door hit her in the back of the head, forcing herself to crumple, and pretend to black out, barely breathing, blank pieces of paper and her pen falling out of her pockets, as well as her forged transfer student note, not saying anything, trying to stay still, which wasn't the easiest thing to do
Ml saw JD roll under the stalls."JD I saw you and your covered with confetti."Ml pointed out also she knows when someone is faking to blackout dash taught her.

May 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Ml saw JD roll under the stalls."JD I saw you and your covered with confetti."Ml pointed out also she knows when someone is faking to blackout dash taught her.

"No you didn't," JD laughed from one of the stalls, flipping the confetti out of his hair, Veronica turning around and sighing, getting up again, rubbing the back of her head, "Dang...that was painful," she cursed, leaning against the stall, before flinching again, tears welling in her eyes either way, "Anyhow," JD laughed, opening the stall, leaning against the side of the door, "What does this beautiful woman want from me?" He flirted, before laughing afterwards, "Actually, I already know, and honestly, I don't care, now, if you don't mind, my girlfriend and I will be taking our leave now," he laughed, pulling Veronica up, the girl having turned bright red as she stood there, the shortest out of the three standing in the restroom

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 03:08 PM
"No you didn't," JD laughed from one of the stalls, flipping the confetti out of his hair, Veronica turning around and sighing, getting up again, rubbing the back of her head, "Dang...that was painful," she cursed, leaning against the stall, before flinching again, tears welling in her eyes either way, "Anyhow," JD laughed, opening the stall, leaning against the side of the door, "What does this beautiful woman want from me?" He flirted, before laughing afterwards, "Actually, I already know, and honestly, I don't care, now, if you don't mind, my girlfriend and I will be taking our leave now," he laughed, pulling Veronica up, the girl having turned bright red as she stood there, the shortest out of the three standing in the restroom
Ml grabbed JD hand"You have detention,And I will be watching you while you are here.Don't mess with me or your life can become painful"Ml said dragging JD to celestia office.

May 14th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Ml grabbed JD hand"You have detention,And I will be watching you while you are here.Don't mess with me or your life can become painful"Ml said dragging JD to celestia office.

JD wrapped his arms around Veronica, who was standing there holding onto the wall, "How funny," JD laughed, "Last time I said that, the next thing that happened was that a school blew up," he sighed, taking out his lighter and burning ML's hand and arm, pulling his arm out of ML's grasp, before grabbing Veronica and starting to sprint, Veronica being basically dragged along, her arms protectively clasped over everything in her pockets, the girl quiet, wishing she had a weapon of some sort on her, though she only really owned was a croquet mallet, and that was at her home, just letting her be dragged along for the time being

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Ml started to twist JD arm."You got a student unconscious,the more you don't listen the more detention you get,And besides your detention was 2 days you just made a week including weekends"ML said walking down the hallway with JD heading for celestia office.
"Hey pinkie don't have time"Ml said.
"I wanted to use my party cannons like what happen with JD"Pinkie said(pinkie sense)

May 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Ml started to twist JD arm."You got a student unconscious,the more you don't listen the more detention you get,And besides your detention was 2 days you just made a week including weekends"ML said walking down the hallway with JD heading for celestia office.
"Hey pinkie don't have time"Ml said.
"I wanted to use my party cannons like what happen with JD"Pinkie said(pinkie sense)

(( JD had already been put on detention notice for the rest of the year, so...yeah ))

"You ain't the principal, because I know for sure that isn't what the principal said" JD muttered, hardly in pain, since ML was twisting his fake arm, the arm he had lost in a failed explosion, Veronica silently walking next to them, blinking as JD turned to her, "She remind you of Heather?" He asked blankly, Veronica staring for a moment, before she shrugged, "Appearance-wise, no," she started, "The way that she decides she can do whatever she want, yes," she finished, fiddling with her collar now, starting to sing softly under her breath, sure, it sounded like a dark song from a musical, but, in reality, it was her working on what to say in a suicide note, tapping her fingers on her palm plainly, JD figuring out what she was doing, and snorting as he was dragged along

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 03:32 PM
(( JD had already been put on detention notice for the rest of the year, so...yeah ))

"You ain't the principal, because I know for sure that isn't what the principal said" JD muttered, hardly in pain, since ML was twisting his fake arm, the arm he had lost in a failed explosion, Veronica silently walking next to them, blinking as JD turned to her, "She remind you of Heather?" He asked blankly, Veronica staring for a moment, before she shrugged, "Appearance-wise, no," she started, "The way that she decides she can do whatever she want, yes," she finished, fiddling with her collar now, starting to sing softly under her breath, sure, it sounded like a dark song from a musical, but, in reality, it was her working on what to say in a suicide note, tapping her fingers on her palm plainly, JD figuring out what she was doing, and snorting as he was dragged along
(Even on weekends?)
"Need help Ml?"Lighting asked,
"Yes, I'm about to knock JD out"Ml said annoyed.
"Yikes JD you got on Ml bad side,I hope you make it alive"Lighting said worried.

May 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
(Even on weekends?)
"Need help Ml?"Lighting asked,
"Yes, I'm about to knock JD out"Ml said annoyed.
"Yikes JD you got on Ml bad side,I hope you make it alive"Lighting said worried.

(( I don't remember exactly, but I believe so, ))

JD just laughed, "When she's dragging me to the office because I knocked out a student, and then she threatens to knock me out!" He snorted, not even caring, "Becausw you're a special snowflake," he taunted, still smirking, "You apparently believe you can do what you want!" He laughed, "Trust me, when it comes to police, you commit the same crime as the person you originally caught, you're still gonna get put in jail," he smirked, twisting his robotic hand out of ML's grasp, "I get it, I have detention, but god, do you have to be such an a-hole about it?" He asked, exasperated, "Sometimes a guy wants to have some fun, sometimes they go to parties and play huge pranks, my way of having fun is knocking out a student and trying to blow up a school, and maybe murdering people as well, but hey, we all gotta live at some point!" He laughed, playing with his bandages, walking over to Veronica, who was playing with a type of pepper spray, swirling it in circles, as to almost make a shield, which she wished she could do at the time

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 03:51 PM
(( I don't remember exactly, but I believe so, ))

JD just laughed, "When she's dragging me to the office because I knocked out a student, and then she threatens to knock me out!" He snorted, not even caring, "Becausw you're a special snowflake," he taunted, still smirking, "You apparently believe you can do what you want!" He laughed, "Trust me, when it comes to police, you commit the same crime as the person you originally caught, you're still gonna get put in jail," he smirked, twisting his robotic hand out of ML's grasp, "I get it, I have detention, but god, do you have to be such an a-hole about it?" He asked, exasperated, "Sometimes a guy wants to have some fun, sometimes they go to parties and play huge pranks, my way of having fun is knocking out a student and trying to blow up a school, and maybe murdering people as well, but hey, we all gotta live at some point!" He laughed, playing with his bandages, walking over to Veronica, who was playing with a type of pepper spray, swirling it in circles, as to almost make a shield, which she wished she could do at the time
Ml sweep kicked(ninja move) JD grabbing him by his shirt collar.
"You messed with the wrong person!"ML said,"I didn't threat to knock you out that was a promise"Ml said in anger.

May 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Ml sweep kicked(ninja move) JD grabbing him by his shirt collar.
"You messed with the wrong person!"ML said,"I didn't threat to knock you out that was a promise"Ml said in anger.

"I've messed with plenty of people who say and do the things you're doing," JD smirked, "It's always fun to see them ticked off," he laughed, bringing his leg up right between ML's pushing himself away again, this time pulling a gun out of his inside pocket, "Then again, they always end up ticking me off as well," he said, pointing his gun right at the girl, "How easy it could be to make this look like a murder-suicide," he said, glancing at Veronica, who shrugged, "How to make this whole school look like a mass-suicide," the two looking at each other and smirking, "We, the students of Canterlot High, will die. Our burned bodies may finally get through to you. Your society turns out slaves and blanks, no thanks, signed the students of Canterlot high." they laughed for a moment, before their expressions turned serious again, now looking at ML coldly again

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"I've messed with plenty of people who say and do the things you're doing," JD smirked, "It's always fun to see them ticked off," he laughed, bringing his leg up right between ML's pushing himself away again, this time pulling a gun out of his inside pocket, "Then again, they always end up ticking me off as well," he said, pointing his gun right at the girl, "How easy it could be to make this look like a murder-suicide," he said, glancing at Veronica, who shrugged, "How to make this whole school look like a mass-suicide," the two looking at each other and smirking, "We, the students of Canterlot High, will die. Our burned bodies may finally get through to you. Your society turns out slaves and blanks, no thanks, signed the students of Canterlot high." they laughed for a moment, before their expressions turned serious again, now looking at ML coldly again
"Ml he's an ass ignore him"Lighting said as Ml was beyond mad she was at the point of making him unconscious or killing him.

May 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
"Ml he's an ass ignore him"Lighting said as Ml was beyond mad she was at the point of making him unconscious or killing him.

"Maybe you should listen to him," Veronica said smoothly, before she and JD turned their backs to the others, Veronica talking out paper, now writing on it as she walked next to JD, working on different styles of handwriting, JD still grasping his gun, the two deathly silent, though they knew that ML might go after them, as they looked ready to move out of the way at any point, though they both felt satisfied

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Maybe you should listen to him," Veronica said smoothly, before she and JD turned their backs to the others, Veronica talking out paper, now writing on it as she walked next to JD, working on different styles of handwriting, JD still grasping his gun, the two deathly silent, though they knew that ML might go after them, as they looked ready to move out of the way at any point, though they both felt satisfied
Ml grabbed JD gun pointing it at him."nice try"Ml said unloading it.
(Can celestia put a stop to this or nah)

cute skeleton
May 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM

(She can i was seeing where this would go)

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 04:27 PM
(She can i was seeing where this would go)
.........)

cute skeleton
May 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
.........)

(When it first started not now)

May 14th, 2017, 04:29 PM

"I don't see the point of holding an empty gun at someone's head," JD said, twisting his robotic arm and grabbing his gun back, not taking out the bullets in his pocket just yet, pushing his gun away, Veronica dead silent, the two starting to walk towards the exit, the two of them talking to each other under their breaths, too silent for anyone to understand them

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"I don't see the point of holding an empty gun at someone's head," JD said, twisting his robotic arm and grabbing his gun back, not taking out the bullets in his pocket just yet, pushing his gun away, Veronica dead silent, the two starting to walk towards the exit, the two of them talking to each other under their breaths, too silent for anyone to understand them
"Calm down ML you can't get them all"Lighting said.
"Yea your right but I did hack into his robotic arm though my phone,Remeber jack"ML asked.
"Yea why?"Lighting asked confused.
"He's my brother and taught me some hacking skills,he is outside with dash."ML said,"Plus JD doesn't know what is about to happen when he leaves the school"ML said pointing at an app.
"Party time?"Lighting asked.
"Party time indeed"ML answered.

May 14th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"Calm down ML you can't get them all"Lighting said.
"Yea your right but I did hack into his robotic arm though my phone,Remeber jack"ML asked.
"Yea why?"Lighting asked confused.
"He's my brother and taught me some hacking skills,he is outside with dash."ML said,"Plus JD doesn't know what is about to happen when he leaves the school"ML said pointing at an app.
"Party time?"Lighting asked.
"Party time indeed"ML answered.

(( Okay I'm sorry, I've been holding back, but this really is not fair on my part
Yes, I understand JD is evil, but you can't use the weirdest ways possible to win
He's new, how the hell did anyone other than Veronica (Who he went to other schools with, mind you, ) know about his arm?
I'm really sorry
But this RP is starting to get boring, because apparently you have to win every time, and it's no fun for me, because I always know how this'll end
I'm sorry, I really am, but really
Really
Really
Think about it

I've seen a bunch of different roleplayers in two years on this site
And I have fun with all of them most of the time
But really...
Just please think about how it is for me as well, not just for you
Anyhow... ))

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 04:48 PM
(( Okay I'm sorry, I've been holding back, but this really is not fair on my part
Yes, I understand JD is evil, but you can't use the weirdest ways possible to win
He's new, how the hell did anyone other than Veronica (Who he went to other schools with, mind you, ) know about his arm?
I'm really sorry
But this RP is starting to get boring, because apparently you have to win every time, and it's no fun for me, because I always know how this'll end
I'm sorry, I really am, but really
Really
Really
Think about it

I've seen a bunch of different roleplayers in two years on this site
And I have fun with all of them most of the time
But really...
Just please think about how it is for me as well, not just for you
Anyhow... ))
Pinkie was going to set off the cannons letting JD be able to escape also the hack works while he is near ml when he leaves the hack stops)

May 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Pinkie was going to set off the cannons letting JD be able to escape also the hack works while he is near ml when he leaves the hack stops)

(( I'll trust you on this one, but if something like this ever happens again... ))

JD and Veronica walked towards the exit, the two now in reasonably good spirits, smiling, though it might have all been an act, from a distance, you couldn't really tell, the two now at the entrance, muttering something to each other, before opening the doors and starting to walk out

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
(( I'll trust you on this one, but if something like this ever happens again... ))

JD and Veronica walked towards the exit, the two now in reasonably good spirits, smiling, though it might have all been an act, from a distance, you couldn't really tell, the two now at the entrance, muttering something to each other, before opening the doors and starting to walk out
"Huh 2 party cannons, I'll take them down"pinkie says taking the cannons down.
"I forgot to tell Ml that the hack doesn't work for long"Jack said falling down from the tree.

May 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"Huh 2 party cannons, I'll take them down"pinkie says taking the cannons down.
"I forgot to tell Ml that the hack doesn't work for long"Jack said falling down from the tree.

JD and Veronica walked out the door, slamming the doors shut behind them, the two speedwalking away from the school, dead silent, not wanting anyone to hear them, before the started to sprint, waiting until they were off school grounds, leaning against a fence, "Well...today was...interesting," Veronica muttered, "Yeah...sure..." JD muttered, "You want a slushee?" He asked, turning to Veronica, who shrugged, "Yeah, sure," they said, now walking again, not looking at each other now

May 15th, 2017, 12:56 AM
(Where can he..,, hop in? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My puns are horrible)

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 03:29 PM

(at any point really all students (except for three) are at the school and if you want I can have either night glow or star shine interact with your character some how)

star shine got up as the bell ringed and went to her locker.

night glow was already at her locker gathering some things then she went to her next class.

meanwhile... winter stirred slightly in the hospital bed as her parents stood by her side worriedly.

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
That deserves a PUN-ishment )

May 15th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"You think she lived?" Veronica asked JD as the two walked down the sidewalk, "Pfft-of course she did," JD laughed, "It wasn't a bomb that could actually kill her!" He snorted, "Just knock her unconscious, give her a concussion and enough burns to last a lifetime...and maybe break a few bones as well," he shrugged, twining his arm through Veronica's, the girl now silent, watching the ground, "How badly can you screw up on your first day of school?" She laughed after a moment, trying to push away how uncomfortable she was, getting a playful shove from JD in the process, the two acting like reasonably normal teens for the time being

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(at any point really all students (except for three) are at the school and if you want I can have either night glow or star shine interact with your character some how)

night glow was already at her locker gathering some things then she went to her next class.

meanwhile... winter stirred slightly in the hospital bed as her parents stood by her side worriedly.
Ml sat outside Winter door as cookie and jack were their too.No one said anything,they sat their praying for Winter.

May 15th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Veronica and JD were silent once more, not knowing what to talk about, "Funny to think people care about brats like her," JD said, Veronica turning to him, blinking, sort of curious, "What...do you mean?" She asked, cocking her head to the side a bit, "Oh you know exactly what I mean, you've dealt with bullies before," JD said, looking at her, "By dealt do you mean killed?" She asked smoothly, before snorting, "Don't remind me," she muttered after a moment, playing with her necklace, green eyes looking at the sky, smiling to herself, short brown hair swating at her face as she walked, rubbing her arms awkwardly, trying to just loose herself for now

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Ml sat outside Winter door as cookie and jack were their too.No one said anything,they sat their praying for Winter.

the doctor came out "you can come in she is awake" he said motioning for them to come in.

May 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
"Maybe we should move..." Veronica muttered, JD laughing, "And go where? We'd probably have to learn a whole other language to actually start over again," he said, looking at Veronica, who shrugged, "You never know," she sighed, playing with her necklace again, "Yeah, but maybe we could get rid of all the witnesses," JD said softly, taking out his gun again, looking at it, before looking at Veronica, who shrugged, "I...donno," she sighed, pushing her hands in her pockets, walking a little slower now

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 06:08 PM
the doctor came out "you can come in she is awake" he said motioning for them to come in.
ML,jack,and cookie entered Winter room. Cookie baked her a get better cake.
(Ship jack and Winter....)

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM
ML,jack,and cookie entered Winter room. Cookie baked her a get better cake.
(Ship jack and Winter....)

(ok and I can actually see that happening lol)

winter moved a bit then looked at them "hi guys..." she said looking at them her voice sounded a bit sore. she had burns on her arms and face from what you could see that was visible and one of her legs was in a cast

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 06:22 PM
(ok and I can actually see that happening lol)

winter moved a bit then looked at them "hi guys..." she said looking at them her voice sounded a bit sore. she had burns on her arms and face from what you could see that was visible and one of her legs was in a cast
"I baked you a cake I hope you will enjoy it"Cookie said putting the cake on a movable table(table with wheels).
"Everyone was worried about you Winter and they wrote a lot of cards"ML said showing the big backpack full of cards.

May 15th, 2017, 06:28 PM
"Slushee store, there," JD said quickly, pointing at a gas station, "That's...a gas station," Veronica said, looking at JD, "Yeah, but there's slushees inside," he said quickly, sprinting across the street, Veronica right behind him, "Is it like your 6th sense, locating slushee stores?" She asked him once they got inside, "Maybe," JD laughed, starting to fill up two slushee cups, Veronica just standing next to him, helping him put the lids on, the two paying really quickly before walking out, "Now where...?" Veronica asked, JD shrugging, "I say we split ways here," he muttered, looking at her, Veronica nodding awkwardly, before starting to walk towards her house, JD going in the opposite direction, the two dead silent now, since they couldn't really talk anymore

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
"I baked you a cake I hope you will enjoy it"Cookie said putting the cake on a movable table(table with wheels).
"Everyone was worried about you Winter and they wrote a lot of cards"ML said showing the big backpack full of cards.

"thanks cookie" she said smiling then looked at the backpack of cards, "woah, everyone was that worried about me?" she managed to laugh a bit which turned to a small cough then she looked at them smiling

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"thanks cookie" she said smiling then looked at the backpack of cards, "woah, everyone was that worried about me?" she managed to laugh a bit which turned to a small cough then she looked at them smiling
"Yea it ways more than 20 pounds no kidding"ML said.
"No problem...What is in the sky?"Cookie said staring out the window as a message was made saying "hope you get better Winter - Jack"ML read out loud as Jack had been quiet.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"Yea it ways more than 20 pounds no kidding"ML said.
"No problem...What is in the sky?"Cookie said staring out the window as a message was made saying "hope you get better Winter - Jack"ML read out loud as Jack had been quiet.

her smile grew bigger as she smiled at him "thanks jack"

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 06:56 PM
her smile grew bigger as she smiled at him "thanks jack"
"No problem"Jack said happily.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 07:19 PM
"No problem"Jack said happily.

winter looked at them all happy not knowing what to say

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 07:26 PM
winter looked at them all happy not knowing what to say
Jack giggled remembering he drawn a mustache on Ml last night.Cookie giggled seeing the drawn on mustache.
"What is so funny?"Ml asked confused.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Jack giggled remembering he drawn a mustache on Ml last night.Cookie giggled seeing the drawn on mustache.
"What is so funny?"Ml asked confused.

winter laughed at the mustache on her face then during threw a phew laughs she managed to say "Ml you got something drawn on your face"

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 07:41 PM
winter laughed at the mustache on her face then during threw a phew laughs she managed to say "Ml you got something drawn on your face"
"Really jack?"ML asked.
"Top in the morning laddies"Jack said in a Irish accent.
"ML can you do it plz"Cookie asked as Ml sighed.
"Hello everyone it's markplier"Ml said sounding like markplier.
"Like a boss"Jack said in a Irish accent.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Really jack?"ML asked.
"Top in the morning laddies"Jack said in a Irish accent.
"ML can you do it plz"Cookie asked as Ml sighed.
"Hello everyone it's markplier"Ml said sounding like markplier.
"Like a boss"Jack said in a Irish accent.

Winter laughed a bit more "thanks guys for coming to see me" she said smiling wide

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Winter laughed a bit more "thanks guys for coming to see me" she said smiling wide
"We will be back with more cards we have 5 more book bags full of cards"ML said.
"Well your a boss"Jack said in Irish accent leaving.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 08:12 PM
"We will be back with more cards we have 5 more book bags full of cards"ML said.
"Well your a boss"Jack said in Irish accent leaving.

She smiled "thanks guys again"

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
She smiled "thanks guys again"
Time skip?)

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Time skip?)

(Sure)

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(Sure)
"This is so heavy"Jack said as his face was covered in drawings.Kamra.ML thought.
"I hope Winter loves my famous brownies"Cookie said.
"Of course she does,Celestia loves them everyone does"ML said."Hey Winter"ML said entering Winter room as jack came in with a pied face and a bookbag full of cards.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"This is so heavy"Jack said as his face was covered in drawings.Kamra.ML thought.
"I hope Winter loves my famous brownies"Cookie said.
"Of course she does,Celestia loves them everyone does"ML said."Hey Winter"ML said entering Winter room as jack came in with a pied face and a bookbag full of cards.

"Hi Ml" she said then nearly laughed at jack "payback?" She asked

Darky
May 15th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"Hi Ml" she said then nearly laughed at jack "payback?" She asked
"Yes"Jack goaned.
"But some else will get it for dyeing ML hair rainbow"Jack said pointing at Cookie.
"Wait what"ML said as Cookie laughed.
"Now you are Dash"Cookie giggled.

cute skeleton
May 15th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Yes"Jack goaned.
"But some else will get it for dyeing ML hair rainbow"Jack said pointing at Cookie.
"Wait what"ML said as Cookie laughed.
"Now you are Dash"Cookie giggled.

She stiffled a giggle looking at them "you guys sure do like pulling pranks on Ml" she said still trying to stiffle the giggle

May 16th, 2017, 05:28 AM

Anyone really!)
Magenta eyes glittered as his second customer for the day came, and an hour later she left a smile on her face.

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 02:10 PM
She stiffled a giggle looking at them "you guys sure do like pulling pranks on Ml" she said still trying to stiffle the giggle
"Wait till Cookie gets his payback"Jack said laughing.
"Its what we do,We prank each other often"Ml explained.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 03:18 PM
"Wait till Cookie gets his payback"Jack said laughing.
"Its what we do,We prank each other often"Ml explained.

"oh" she said smiling at them still (don't know what to type anymore lol)

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 03:23 PM
"oh" she said smiling at them still (don't know what to type anymore lol)
Jack had started to blush when he saw Winter smiling at him. She so sweet.I'm in love.Jack thought happily.
"Jack why ar-" Cookie asked jack.
"Nothing it must hot in here for me."Jack interrupted leaving the room.
Stupid stupid.Why must I ruin everything.Jack thought.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Jack had started to blush when he saw Winter smiling at him. She so sweet.I'm in love.Jack thought happily.
"Jack why ar-" Cookie asked jack.
"Nothing it must hot in here for me."Jack interrupted leaving the room.
Stupid stupid.Why must I ruin everything.Jack thought.

she stared after him confused "is he ok?" she asked Ml

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 03:40 PM
she stared after him confused "is he ok?" she asked Ml
"I have no clue" ML said as Cookie did.This will be a good prank or will be a good thing...Cookie thought of.(time skip to the next day????)

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 03:49 PM
"I have no clue" ML said as Cookie did.This will be a good prank or will be a good thing...Cookie thought of.(time skip to the next day????)

(sure)

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Anyone really!)
Magenta eyes glittered as his second customer for the day came, and an hour later she left a smile on her face.

(the costumer or you character??? just wanna know before I type anything)

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 03:53 PM
(sure)
Cookie came in with pink dyed hair but there was a sign in the back of Jack jacket saying"I got a crush on a girl that name is a season".
Cookie put the 3 bags of cards in a pile with the others.
"Payback"ML said laughing."I like it"Cookie said as it really wasn't payback and he would have it be washed off.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Cookie came in with pink dyed hair but there was a sign in the back of Jack jacket saying"I got a crush on a girl that name is a season".
Cookie put the 3 bags of cards in a pile with the others.
"Payback"ML said laughing."I like it"Cookie said as it really wasn't payback and he would have it be washed off.

"cookie isn't your hair already pink?" she asked then noticed the the sign on jacks jacket "umm jack..you got a sign on the back of your jacket..."

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"cookie isn't your hair already pink?" she asked then noticed the the sign on jacks jacket "umm jack..you got a sign on the back of your jacket..."
"It's neon red which looks like pink so,"Cookie said.
"What does it say?"Jack asked Winter.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"It's neon red which looks like pink so,"Cookie said.
"What does it say?"Jack asked Winter.

"oh, and jack it says, I got a crush on a girl that name is a season.." she didn't say anymore after that going silent

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"oh, and jack it says, I got a crush on a girl that name is a season.." she didn't say anymore after that going silent
Jack was embarrassed,ML said nothing and cookie smiled a bit.Cookie is so dead!Jack thought angrily leaving the room.
"What just happened?"ML asked confused.
"Cookie you like pinkie"Jack said from the hallway.
"I been dating her,you didn't know"Cookie responded.
"I'm so confused"ML said.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Jack was embarrassed,ML said nothing and cookie smiled a bit.Cookie is so dead!Jack thought angrily leaving the room.
"What just happened?"ML asked confused.
"Cookie you like pinkie"Jack said from the hallway.
"I been dating her,you didn't know"Cookie responded.
"I'm so confused"ML said.

winter didn't say anything just looked down at the bed sheets

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 06:03 PM
winter didn't say anything just looked down at the bed sheets
"... "the room was quiet.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"... "the room was quiet.

winter didn't speak for a bit just stared at the bed sheets thinking

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 06:26 PM
winter didn't speak for a bit just stared at the bed sheets thinking
"Let's forget today and never talk about it"ML suggested elbowing Cookie hard for doing that.
"Oww... I mean I deserve that"Cookie said leaving the room.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Let's forget today and never talk about it"ML suggested elbowing Cookie hard for doing that.
"Oww... I mean I deserve that"Cookie said leaving the room.

"ok.." winter said looking back up at her

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 06:56 PM
"ok.." winter said looking back up at her
"Ok"ML said.Cookie was about to say something but didn't.
"Did the doctor say you could come back to school" ML asked.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Ok"ML said.Cookie was about to say something but didn't.
"Did the doctor say you could come back to school" ML asked.

"he said I should be able to soon but should take it carefully" she replied

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"he said I should be able to soon but should take it carefully" she replied"I'll make sure your safe"ML said,"No one messes with the ninja or her friends... or brother"ML said staring at Cookie.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"I'll make sure your safe"ML said,"No one messes with the ninja or her friends... or brother"ML said staring at Cookie.

Winter smiled at her "thanks Ml"

Darky
May 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Winter smiled at her "thanks Ml"
"Ninja code"ML said."We have to go see you tomorrow"ML said waving by as Cookie followed and jack followed cookie.

cute skeleton
May 16th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Ninja code"ML said."We have to go see you tomorrow"ML said waving by as Cookie followed and jack followed cookie.

She smiled and waved back at them "see ya tomorrow"

May 17th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Magenta skipped along his small tail wagging around. A big grin on his face, school was done for the day and now it was time for FUN!
(Can he meet up with you guys?)

May 17th, 2017, 05:43 AM
(the costumer or you character??? just wanna know before I type anything)
(Character probs)

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Magenta skipped along his small tail wagging around. A big grin on his face, school was done for the day and now it was time for FUN!
(Can he meet up with you guys?)

(sure lol also Darky)

winter waited in the small room for her friends, her clothes where changed and she was no longer in the bed.

Bandido
May 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM
name: luna
looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/5d/dd/b95ddd65460f64c00932280e34a415d3.png
perso: tbrp'd
job: vice principal
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): hmm... The night? Idk
evil/good: neutral!
where do you lived (optional): meh
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): alicorn princess
school: Equestrian high

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 03:52 PM
(sure lol also Darky)

winter waited in the small room for her friends, her clothes where changed and she was no longer in the bed.
Jack blushed so hard he didn't want to leave the house.
"Cookie your talking to him,this is your payback"ML said angrily pushing Cookie up the stairs.
Cookie entered jack room."Jack I'm sorry about what I did"Cookie apologized.
"I'm not coming out!"Jack said from the closet.
"Ok but I'll leave this gift on your bed"Cookie said holding a gift box.
"What gift"Jack asked opening the door.cookie handed him the box as inside was a hat like Jacksepticeye has.
"Thank you so much"Jack said as cookie left.

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
name: luna
looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/5d/dd/b95ddd65460f64c00932280e34a415d3.png
perso: tbrp'd
job: vice principal
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): hmm... The night? Idk
evil/good: neutral!
where do you lived (optional): meh
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): alicorn princess
school: Equestrian high

(yep and accepted!!

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Jack blushed so hard he didn't want to leave the house.
"Cookie your talking to him,this is your payback"ML said angrily pushing Cookie up the stairs.
Cookie entered jack room."Jack I'm sorry about what I did"Cookie apologized.
"I'm not coming out!"Jack said from the closet.
"Ok but I'll leave this gift on your bed"Cookie said holding a gift box.
"What gift"Jack asked opening the door.cookie handed him the box as inside was a hat like Jacksepticeye has.
"Thank you so much"Jack said as cookie left.

winter waited quietly for them to come, if they don't come soon I'm gonna call them she thought looking at a bag on her bed that her parents gave her.

( Darky

Bandido
May 17th, 2017, 04:19 PM
name: silver spoon
looks: orig08.deviantart.net/7198/f/2013/268/5/d/equestria_girls_silver_spoon_and_diamond_tiara_by_ uotapo-d6nrywg.jpg
perso: tbrp
job: co-bully XD
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): her cutimark means nothing, so I don't know
evil/good: neutral, since diamond pushes her around a lot too
where do you lived (optional): higher class house, but like a mansion
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): earth pony... Co bully
school: equestrian

Has anyone taken diamond yet? Or is planning to play her anytime soon? It'd be strange if silver was alone.

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
name: silver spoon
looks: orig08.deviantart.net/7198/f/2013/268/5/d/equestria_girls_silver_spoon_and_diamond_tiara_by_ uotapo-d6nrywg.jpg
perso: tbrp
job: co-bully XD
special talent (basically like a cutie mark): her cutimark means nothing, so I don't know
evil/good: neutral, since diamond pushes her around a lot too
where do you lived (optional): higher class house, but like a mansion
what are you in the pony world? (you should probably know why I'm asking this): earth pony... Co bully
school: equestrian

Has anyone taken diamond yet? Or is planning to play her anytime soon? It'd be strange if silver was alone.

(no one is playing her yet so you can and accepted!!!)

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
winter waited quietly for them to come, if they don't come soon I'm gonna call them she thought looking at a bag on her bed that her parents gave her.

( Darky
"Hey Winter"ML said,"sorry we are late but we had too many bags to carry full of more cards."ML said putting the bookbags down.
(Like a boss)
https://img.memecdn.com/dont-try-this-at-home-kids-trust-me_o_455845.gif

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Hey Winter"ML said,"sorry we are late but we had too many bags to carry full of more cards."ML said putting the books down.
(Like a boss)
https://img.memecdn.com/dont-try-this-at-home-kids-trust-me_o_455845.gif

"that many? its fine" she said laughing, she was no longer stuck in the bed instead in a wheel chair "my parents got the other bags of cards just this morning and left me my bag"

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"that many? its fine" she said laughing, she was no longer stuck in the bed instead in a wheel chair "my parents got the other bags of cards just this morning and left me my bag"
"Top in the morning laddies"Jack said coming in looking like Jacksepticeye(can his cutie mark be Jacksepticeye's logo?)

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Top in the morning laddies"Jack said coming in looking like Jacksepticeye(can his cutie mark be Jacksepticeye's logo?)

(sure!)

"hi jack" winter said looking at him smiling

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
(sure!)

"hi jack" winter said looking at him smiling
"Hello"Jack said.
"Wait if ML is Markiplier and Jack is Jacksepticeye when who am I?"Cookie asked
" Felix or PewDiePie"ML and Jack said at the same time.

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
"Hello"Jack said.
"Wait if ML is Markiplier and Jack is Jacksepticeye when who am I?"Cookie asked
" Felix or PewDiePie"ML and Jack said at the same time.

winter tried hiding a giggle as she used her hands to help move the wheals forward toward them "so how are you guys?"

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
winter tried hiding a giggle as she used her hands to help move the wheals forward toward them "so how are you guys?"
"Good"ML answered.
"I don't want to Felix and put on the hats and stuff"Cookie said.
"When you can be wade"jack suggested.
"I'll do Felix"Cookie said as ML had to get a pink mustache.
"I already dyed my hair green"Jack said taking his hat off.

cute skeleton
May 17th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Good"ML answered.
"I don't want to Felix and put on the hats and stuff"Cookie said.
"When you can be wade"jack suggested.
"I'll do Felix"Cookie said as ML had to get a pink mustache.
"I already dyed my hair green"Jack said taking his hat off.

"Your all turning into youtubers?" She asked them

Darky
May 17th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"Your all turning into youtubers?" She asked them
"Ish"ML said having a pink mustache on.

May 18th, 2017, 02:52 AM
(Where are they right now?)

cute skeleton
May 18th, 2017, 03:33 PM
(Where are they right now?)

(they are at the hospital right now)

cute skeleton
May 18th, 2017, 03:35 PM
"Ish"ML said having a pink mustache on.

"ok" winter said looking at them smiling

(is this just basically their own little gang like in equestrian girls? only different

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 03:39 PM
"ok" winter said looking at them smiling

(is this just basically their own little gang like in equestrian girls? only different
(Yea but don't forget dash lighting and pinkie)
"I'm king of fanf"ML said as cookie and jack laughed.
"Couldn't I be ken?"cookie asked.
"Nah Felix is better"ML answered.
"Or wade"Jack suggested.
"I'll be bob"Cookie said.

cute skeleton
May 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
(Yea but don't forget dash lighting and pinkie)
"I'm king of fanf"ML said as cookie and jack laughed.
"Couldn't I be ken?"cookie asked.
"Nah Felix is better"ML answered.
"Or wade"Jack suggested.
"I'll be bob"Cookie said.

(yeah I know that's why I said only a little bit different they are basically the boy versions of them still a bit different)

"I'm so confused now" winter said almost in a laugh she didn't really get this but really didn't mind either.

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
(yeah I know that's why I said only a little bit different they are basically the boy versions of them still a bit different)

"I'm so confused now" winter said almost in a laugh she didn't really get this but really didn't mind either.
"We just like to do this"Jack said.
"Ish"Cookie said.
"It's more of a sibling thing but cookie joined in"ML explained.

cute skeleton
May 18th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"We just like to do this"Jack said.
"Ish"Cookie said.
"It's more of a sibling thing but cookie joined in"ML explained.

"oh" winter looked at them smiling "so what now?" she asked them

Darky
May 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"oh" winter looked at them smiling "so what now?" she asked them
Cookie shrugged.
"We could go to a party that pinkie planned for you,No party cannons(for reasons)"ML suggested.