PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Roleplay

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Hey! Something not offensive XD. I recently got hooked to Fallout, though I have been a fan for over a year X3 I thought it would be fun to roleplay in the post apocalyptic world that Bethesda has created!

Alright here we go...

*rules*

No power-playing
No killing off other characters unless its your own or you are given permission by that person and me
And this will keep on updating

OPEN FOR NOW!!

Fourm:

Name:
Sexuality: (Not required)
Persona:
Who are you?: (for instance, a raider, an overseer, a super mutant, etc)
Questions?:

Now to wait for the replies :3

Soddenfur
May 6th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I love Fallout!
Name: Harry
Sexuality: (Not required) Bisexual
Persona: Harry is often seen as solemn and cold, but isn't a simple unfeeling robot. He can be friendly to those he trusts but, due to his programming, can't betray The Institute and follows orders extremely carefully. Aside from his strictly obedient synth side, he otherwise can't be told apart from other humans. Human side mostly tbrp'd.
Who are you?: (for instance, a raider, an overseer, a super mutant, etc) Synth Courser
Questions?: nupe

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I love Fallout!
Name: Harry
Sexuality: (Not required) Bisexual
Persona: Harry is often seen as solemn and cold, but isn't a simple unfeeling robot. He can be friendly to those he trusts but, due to his programming, can't betray The Institute and follows orders extremely carefully. Aside from his strictly obedient synth side, he otherwise can't be told apart from other humans. Human side mostly tbrp'd.
Who are you?: (for instance, a raider, an overseer, a super mutant, etc) Synth Courser
Questions?: nupe

Yey! Thanks for actually noticing my post! :3 Your in!

Delta Reliant
May 7th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Name: "John Smith"
Sexuality: Hetero club over here.
Persona: Using the generic name of "John Smith" is intentional for him. He is a very secretive and reserved person... but that makes sense considering his past. He tends to have a flaring temper; so those that know him well enough know that grabbing his gun before saying something not-so-good is an easy way to end up with a bullet in the shoulder. He tends to be the good guy but drenched in sarcasm with his choices. Because he's a smart arse. He is rather proficient with any ranged weapon. Melee? not much more than a knife.
The rest TBRP'd really.
Who are you?: Pre-war vault survivor (A.K.A. something akin to the sole survivor)
Questions?: Fallout 3, new vegas or 4? just wondering where we stand in the universe. Also... never saw your character? you gon make one at one point?...
Also i hope a pre-war survivor is acceptable T.T

(This gives me reason to return to these forums. Yes. A single roleplay does. Totally.)
(If he gets accepted, i hope the mystery of his true name can be a thing. maybe. sorta. kinda.)