PDA

View Full Version : undead school (a dead rp xD)

cute skeleton
May 6th, 2017, 09:38 PM
you get a letter in the mail at 7:00 am...

Welcome all undead ones!!! you might be wondering who I am and why you got this letter, well you have been invited to the high school for the undead!!! I am your principle Mrs. Miss but you will call me Mrs. M. before I give you more i will give you some information about the school, the school was built around the 1700 and has been abandoned since. the school was originally built for the living but was abandoned and I decided to bring it back, with the help of my husband, and make it into a school for the undead. the date you will arrive is September 1 10:00 am a month before august. you will learn more when you arrive till then have a great scare!!!

your parents are excited and tell you its a great chance for a fresh start and tell you to go and you agree...

3 months later...

you arrive at the undead high school finding others like you and more..

so yeah this is basically an undead high school for nothing alive only ghost, skeletons, zombies, anything like that.

school staff:

principle: Mrs. M winter

ELA teachers:

math teachers:

gym:

art:

library:

music:

students (Will add the other undead things later):

ghosts: may winter, aurora CandyFlossCat, james Darky

skeletons:

zombies:

vampires:

form

name:
what undead creature you are:
love interest:
staff member or student:
if staff member what are you in the staff:
looks:
personality:
pets:
other:
questions/anything I forgot:

my form:

name: may jenkins
what undead creature you are: ghost
love interest (only for students): open
staff member or student: student
looks: http://st.gdefon.com/wallpapers_original/wallpapers/375751_devushka_prizrak_derevya_sneg_1680x1050_(ww w.GdeFon.ru).jpg
personality: tbrp
pets: a ghost dog
other: she has a little sibling if anyone wants to rp him
questions/anything I forgot: nope

name: Mrs. M
what undead creature you are: vampire
love interest (only for students):
staff member or student: staff
if staff member what are you in the staff: principle
looks: http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0116/tAG_116755.jpeg
personality: tbrp
pets: a skeleton dragon and skeleton bird
other:
questions/anything I forgot:

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 09:44 PM
name: Aurora
what undead creature you are: Ghost
love interest: N/A // Open
staff member or student: Student
looks: http://orig06.deviantart.net/2cd1/f/2014/312/6/1/cutie_ghost_girl_watermarkedfixed_by_hawkfeather10 1-d85qgm6.gif
personality: Shy, timid, silent, anxious
pets: A ghost cat and a ghost unicorn
other: None
questions/anything I forgot: Nope

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Name: James Jenkins
Creature: ghost
Love interest: open
Student
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/03/99/8c/03998ce4f61eaa060be0c79a59d429d3.jpg
Personality: Tbrp
Pets: ghost dog
other:is may little brother

cute skeleton
May 6th, 2017, 09:48 PM
name: Aurora
love interest: N/A // Open
looks: http://orig06.deviantart.net/2cd1/f/2014/312/6/1/cutie_ghost_girl_watermarkedfixed_by_hawkfeather10 1-d85qgm6.gif
personality: Shy, timid, silent, anxious
pets: A ghost cat and a ghost unicorn
other: None
questions/anything I forgot: Nope

accepted

cute skeleton
May 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Name: James Jenkins
Creature: ghost
Love interest: open
Student
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/03/99/8c/03998ce4f61eaa060be0c79a59d429d3.jpg
Personality: Tbrp
Pets: ghost dog
other:is may little brother

accepted

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 03:06 PM
CandyFlossCat Darky we can start)

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
CandyFlossCat Darky we can start)
Sure)

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sure)

(kk)

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
James found two letters one with his sister name and one with his name.
"May!May We got mail"James yelled going into his sister room.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
James found two letters one with his sister name and one with his name.
"May!May We got mail"James yelled going into his sister room.

may looked up from where she was and went over to him "who would send mail to us?" she asked as she took the letter with her name on it and opened it.

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:23 PM
may looked up from where she was and went over to him "who would send mail to us?" she asked as she took the letter with her name on it and opened it.
(What is their dog name?)James saw the dog has his letter.He sighed.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:30 PM
(What is their dog name?)James saw the dog has his letter.He sighed.

(I havent thought of it yet but you can choosr if you wantl

May looked up at saw their dog and laughed a bit "well looks like someone is going to have some fun" she said

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
(I havent thought of it yet but you can choosr if you wantl

May looked up at saw their dog and laughed a bit "well looks like someone is going to have some fun" she said
"Just read"James said looking at his sister.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:42 PM
"Just read"James said looking at his sister.

"Ok" she looked back down at the note and read out loud (basically the note in the intro)

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Ok" she looked back down at the note and read out loud (basically the note in the intro)
"Can we?"James asked excited.

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Can we?"James asked excited.

"Sure!" may said looking at him "its a great opportunity to get out and meet others like us, plus it seems good for us both"

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"Sure!" may said looking at him "its a great opportunity to get out and meet others like us, plus it seems good for us both"
And the shipping)
"When Do we go,Can we bring Our dog?"James asked(I'm just going to make him sans as a 14 year old ghost boy)

cute skeleton
May 9th, 2017, 05:57 PM
And the shipping)
"When Do we go,Can we bring Our dog?"James asked(I'm just going to make him sans as a 14 year old ghost boy)

(Ok and oh yeah)

"The letter never said we couldnt" she said glancing down at their dog smiling

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 05:59 PM
A nervous looking ghost girl read the note again, her eyes wide with confusion.

"Welcome all undead ones!!! you might be wondering who I am and why you got this letter, well you have been invited to the high school for the undead!!! I am your principle Mrs. Miss but you will call me Mrs. M. before I give you more i will give you some information about the school, the school was built around the 1700 and has been abandoned since. the school was originally built for the living but was abandoned and I decided to bring it back, with the help of my husband, and make it into a school for the undead. the date you will arrive is September 1 10:00 am a month before august. you will learn more when you arrive till then have a great scare!!!"

She read over it carefully. Taking a deep breath, she set the letter down. She decided that she would go, and sighed softly. "Okay, Aurora, it's time." She mumbled, going to pack.

Darky
May 9th, 2017, 06:11 PM
A nervous looking ghost girl read the note again, her eyes wide with confusion.

"Welcome all undead ones!!! you might be wondering who I am and why you got this letter, well you have been invited to the high school for the undead!!! I am your principle Mrs. Miss but you will call me Mrs. M. before I give you more i will give you some information about the school, the school was built around the 1700 and has been abandoned since. the school was originally built for the living but was abandoned and I decided to bring it back, with the help of my husband, and make it into a school for the undead. the date you will arrive is September 1 10:00 am a month before august. you will learn more when you arrive till then have a great scare!!!"

She read over it carefully. Taking a deep breath, she set the letter down. She decided that she would go, and sighed softly. "Okay, Aurora, it's time." She mumbled, going to pack.
Ship James and Aurora)

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Ship James and Aurora)

(Sure, lol)

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Ship James and Aurora)

(Sure :P)

Onepaw
June 8th, 2017, 06:07 PM
form

name: Simon Michael
love interest: No one at the moment
looks: http://orig10.deviantart.net/5dda/f/2014/103/d/8/emo_anime_guy_by_ren_forever205-d7e90yp.jpg
personality: Quiet, Calm, Antisocial, Serious, little bit of a sadist, Kind, Formal.
pets: Silver chain-made dragon and a black crimson eyed cat
other: He was raised alone since his father had left him and his mother went to jail for abusing him. He likes to wrap some old ripped scarf around his mouth so no one see's his pale scarred lips and mouth. He wears one around the palm of his left hand to hide a mark.
questions/anything I forgot: No ma'am.

Onepaw
June 8th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Simon reads the letter quietly to himself. He widens his eyes amused by the letter and reads it over again. He thinks and nods. "Time to pack." He packed up and put his scarf and bandage around his mouth and left hand. He walks outside with his rolling bag behind him. He whistles and a huge sliver chain-made dragon comes down and a black cat hops off and lands on his shoulder. He looks up to the dragon and hops onto its back. He whispers into its ear where to go and off it ascends its way up back into the sky. The cat hops onto the dragons head and looks down and seems to smirk. Simon glances at his house on last time. "Farewell, memories." He smirks devilishly and looks back ahead.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Simon looked down and noticed the school. He nudges his dragon and the dragon swoops down to the ground. Simon grabs his bag and jumps off and over the dragons head and lands on the ground kneeling on one knee. He got up and examined the building "What a modern building." He spoke to himself. He turned to his dragon and pet its snout. "Go and rest yourself somewhere nearby, Lusis will come with me." He spoke to the dragon. The dragon flew away to a nearby cave to settle. Lusis, The cat, Hopped onto Simon's shoulder. Simon opened the door of the school and walked in.