PDA

View Full Version : private for star and myst

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Private RP for myst and me!
You may stalk though :3

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Leopardpelt padded into thunderclan territory, trying to find a friend that disappeared, and was last seen by the borders. She did not want to do this, but had to find her friend, and maybe even save her from thunderclan if found.

Myst

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Leopardpelt padded into thunderclan territory, trying to find a friend that disappeared, and was last seen by the borders. She did not want to do this, but had to find her friend, and maybe even save her from thunderclan if found.

Myst

Mystheart was padding around the ThunderClan territory looking for prey, when he picked up the sharp scent of a cat. Curious, he followed the scent.

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Mystheart was padding around the ThunderClan territory looking for prey, when he picked up the sharp scent of a cat. Curious, he followed the scent.

Leopardpelt kept padding forward with stealth. Since her scent was going downwind and to the other cat, she could not smell him, herself. She kept her body crouched, knowing that if she was found, her life would be in danger.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Leopardpelt kept padding forward with stealth. Since her scent was going downwind and to the other cat, she could not smell him, herself. She kept her body crouched, knowing that if she was found, her life would be in danger.

"I am close, the scent is sharp" Mystheart said to himself. "Show yourself! I mean no harm! Just please show yourself and talk to me!" He shouted loudly.

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 09:10 PM
"I am close, the scent is sharp" Mystheart said to himself. "Show yourself! I mean no harm! Just please show yourself and talk to me!" He shouted loudly.

Leopardpelt gasped. 'Is this a trap, or does he really mean no harm?' She thought, not trusting enough to respond or appear.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Leopardpelt gasped. 'Is this a trap, or does he really mean no harm?' She thought, not trusting enough to respond or appear.

"Please! I just want someone to talk to..." Mystheart pleaded. He was a very lonely cat, and no one ever noticed him. I mean, his parents did, and he had one brother from another clan, but he still was lonely. "I really mean no harm..." Mystheart went on.

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Please! I just want someone to talk to..." Mystheart pleaded. He was a very lonely cat, and no one ever noticed him. I mean, his parents did, and he had one brother from another clan, but he still was lonely. "I really mean no harm..." Mystheart went on.

Leopardpelt, stood up, revealing herself. 'Maybe he is trust worth?' She thought. 'Well if not, I'm not called leopardpelt for just my fur alone.'

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Leopardpelt, stood up, revealing herself. 'Maybe he is trust worth?' She thought. 'Well if not, I'm not called leopardpelt for just my fur alone.'

Mystheart tunred his head in the direction the leopard-spottsd she-cat was standing. "Hello? I mean no harm!" Mystheart frantically told the she-cat. "I would hate to sound rude, but who are you and why are you here?" Mystheart asked in the least rudest way possible.

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Mystheart tunred his head in the direction the leopard-spottsd she-cat was standing. "Hello? I mean no harm!" Mystheart frantically told the she-cat. "I would hate to sound rude, but who are you and why are you here?" Mystheart asked in the least rudest way possible.

Her tail flicked and waved side to side. "I am leopardpelt, a warrior of windclan." She said, sternly.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Her tail flicked and waved side to side. "I am leopardpelt, a warrior of windclan." She said, sternly.

"Oh, what brings you here?" he asked politely. "You shouldn't be here... I would hate to see you get caught here" he said worringly. "I wont tell anyone you are here though, but like I asked, why are you here?" Mystheart asked again.

Bandido
May 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"Oh, what brings you here?" he asked politely. "You shouldn't be here... I would hate to see you get caught here" he said worringly. "I wont tell anyone you are here though, but like I asked, why are you here?" Mystheart asked again.

"Another warrior from windclan has disappeared, and was last seen by the borders." She said.