PDA

View Full Version : When life gives you lemons, you...

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 05:28 PM
*Post stupid life and lemons suffixes here, because why not?*
Update: Wow! 2 pages of this already? You guys are awesome!
Update 2: This got more attention than expected, I love you guys X3
Update 3: Now lets see if the admins are attracted to lemon jokes XD

Night Awaits
May 6th, 2017, 05:30 PM
When life gives you lemons, you paint it gold

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
When life gives you lemons, you beg for something other than lemons in that situation.

Random Melody
May 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
When life gives you lemons, give them back and say "I dont want your charity"

ameko
May 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
when life gives you lemons, take them and tell life that you appreciate their gift so you're kind and not hurting life's feelings

ladybugg03
May 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
When life gives you lemons, take them and say "Thanks I'll bring you a casserole on Monday…"

Random Melody
May 6th, 2017, 05:35 PM
(Lmao because what you said is the exact opposite of mine Pathos XDD)

When life gives you lemons
Make orange juice
Sit back and let the world wonder how you made orange juice out of lemons

DragonChaos
When life gives you lemons, you do what Cave Johnson would do.

Night Awaits
When life gives you lemons, you squeeze them in people's eyes

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 05:37 PM
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and sit back and relax as the world figures out how you did it.

ladybugg03
May 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
When life gives you lemons, throw em back and ask for chocolate.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
When life gives you lemons, you say that without sugar and water you're gonna make some crappy lemonade.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade,throw it at life and call life an ass.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM
When life gives you lemons, you read my gender and ask yourself: "He is an attack helicopter?" XD

New Adventures
May 6th, 2017, 06:06 PM
When life gives you lemons...

You make your friends cry with the juice. ( ° ʖ °) You're an attack helichopper too?

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 06:08 PM

You make your friends cry with the juice.

OH-HO-HO... You are very smart. I like that X3

New Adventures
May 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Thanks x3 Also, I'm not the only one who knows the attack heichopter meme??

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Thanks x3 Also, I'm not the only one who knows the attack heichopper meme??

YASS!!! WE ARE BOTH ATTACK HELICOPTERS!!! I AM NOT THE ONLY APPACHE SHOOTING PEOPLE DOWN FROM THE SKY!

New Adventures
May 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM
YASS!!! WE ARE BOTH ATTACK HELICOPTERS!!! I AM NOT THE ONLY APPACHE SHOOTING PEOPLE DOWN FROM THE SKY!
YAAAS!!

ladybugg03
May 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
When life gives you lemons, take them cause you just got free lemons.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and then throw them as hard as you can at the people who make your life difficult.

Cosmo
May 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"When life gives you lemons, give them to your cat, maybe you can post a picture of him eating it."

"When life gives you lemons, take a nap."

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 06:45 PM
That was pure wisdom m8

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
When life gives you lemons, you eat the lemon 👌

aleka!
May 6th, 2017, 08:56 PM
When life gives you lemons, you say: "Can I get something else please?! Why do I need lemons?!"

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:00 PM
When lemons give you life make lemonade.

When lemons give you life wonder how it is possible.

When lemons give you life sit back and let the world wonders what just happened.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:05 PM
“When life gives you lemons, you squeeze the juice into your wounds and watch the baffled expressions of others as you enjoy the pain.”

Thats deep... and so true X3

doghouse
May 6th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Thats deep... and so true X3
It's also something I've actually done and I accidentally deleted the post when I meant to edit O.o

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
It's also something I've actually done and I accidentally deleted the post when I meant to edit O.o

How come you did it to yourself? What would make you want to do that?

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
When life gives you lemons, you say thanks and eat them.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
When life gives you lemons, you say thanks and eat them.

But why would you eat the lemon? Lemons arent really a food X3 But sour is tasty

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
But why would you eat the lemon? Lemons arent really a food X3 But sour is tasty
OF COURSE THEY'RE FOOD!

~Aesthetic~
May 6th, 2017, 09:48 PM
When life gives you lemons you chase down life and ask it why the Heck it gave you lemons of all things like why couldn't it give you something useful like intelligence or money like ???

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 09:56 PM
When life gives you lemons you chase down life and ask it why the Heck it gave you lemons of all things like why couldn't it give you something useful like intelligence or money like ???

THATS WHAT I ASKED LIFE! X3

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:59 PM
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and sit back and relax as the world figures out how you did it.
When life gives you lemons, throw em back and ask for chocolate.
When life gives you lemons, you say that without sugar and water you're gonna make some crappy lemonade.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade,throw it at life and call life an ass.
When life gives you lemons, you read my gender and ask yourself: "He is an attack helicopter?" XD

You make your friends cry with the juice. ( ° ʖ °) You're an attack helichopper too?
Thanks x3 Also, I'm not the only one who knows the attack heichopter meme??
YAAAS!!
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and then throw them as hard as you can at the people who make your life difficult.
"When life gives you lemons, give them to your cat, maybe you can post a picture of him eating it."

"When life gives you lemons, take a nap."
When life gives you lemons, you eat the lemon 👌
When lemons give you life make lemonade.

When lemons give you life wonder how it is possible.

When lemons give you life sit back and let the world wonders what just happened.
All were funny :rofl:

Wolvesregion
May 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
When life gives you lemons, you squeeze it in lifes eyes.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 10:07 PM
When life gives you lemons, you squeeze it in lifes eyes.

Life shall embrace it's hardness it brings upon us X3

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 11:43 PM
This got more attention to than thought X3

New Adventures
May 6th, 2017, 11:43 PM

You throw them at your neighbors and make it look like they stole your lemons.

F***ing neighbor.. serves them right

Myst
May 7th, 2017, 08:31 AM
#prayforsomething

KKShift
May 7th, 2017, 08:36 AM
When life gives you lemons you take them back to life and say I asked for a banana. Or you cover them with glitter because glitter.

sNazzy
May 7th, 2017, 08:41 AM
When life gives you lemons, you sell them on auction..

Don't you think that life lemons have a special quality? HOW MANY PEOPLE MEET LIFE ITSELF?:hmm:

Myst
May 7th, 2017, 08:48 AM
When life gives you lemons, you sell them on auction..

Don't you think that life lemons have a special quality? HOW MANY PEOPLE MEET LIFE ITSELF?:hmm:

(insert x-files theme song here)

Wolvesregion
May 7th, 2017, 08:57 AM
When life gives you lemons, you feed it to a baby and Snapchat their face.

Myst
May 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM
When life gives you lemons, you feed it to a baby and Snapchat their face.

Or you can film it on youtube (yes)

~Aesthetic~
May 7th, 2017, 02:55 PM
When life gives you lemons, you wonder how you got them. Like, did they materialize in your presence? Did they fall from the sky? Or maybe you found some, or maybe picked them? Or, is it just a metaphor and you're reading too much into it?

Spikes
May 8th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Here (https://youtu.be/v-RE7RUzjf8)

:blue:
May 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM
When life gives you lemons, make a lemon cake,
Because that makes sense

Rivergold
May 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
When life gives you lemons, toss them in the air for your attack helicopter friends to use as target practice.

Healthy Diet Pepsi Myst

¤Insert_User_Name¤
May 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM
When life gives you lemons, you make Sprite.
Of course, you need limes too.
X3

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
May 8th, 2017, 03:45 PM
When life gives you lemons you switch the m and the l and get a much better fruit

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 10:20 PM
When life gives you lemons you... Throw the lemons out the window, then sit down and eat a bag of popato chisps (potato chips) while watching Television.

Myst

appariitiion
May 29th, 2017, 10:28 PM
when life gives you lemons,
you dominate the world withlemons

Wildy~ =3
May 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
When life gives you lemons, give them to Katniss so she can shoot them and have the juice get squirted into President Snow and President Coin's eyes. Then you sit back dumping sugar into your face as you enjoy the expressions on their faces. Then you scream at Snow and Coin, "That's for Rue and Prim!"

When life gives you lemons, turn them into cantaloupes (Melons) and eat them as you watch life's stunned face with amusement.

When life gives you lemons, give them to Lemon Hearts and ignore life until you're done posting on WCO.

EliteHotDog
May 29th, 2017, 10:31 PM
When life gives you lemons, you realize that life doesn't give you anything, and it's also not fair, and now you're sad.

Wildy~ =3
May 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
When life gives you a lemon, say "Thanks, sucker!" and create a portal to the Warriors World which you enter leaving behind true reality forever...

EliteHotDog
May 29th, 2017, 10:45 PM
When life gives you melons, you're dyslexic.

Myst
May 30th, 2017, 12:29 AM
When life gives you lemons you... Throw the lemons out the window, then sit down and eat a bag of popato chisps (potato chips) while watching Television.

Myst
Poor lemons ;V

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 30th, 2017, 12:33 AM
When life gives you lemons, you are pleasantly surprised and confused because you though life was an abstract concept.

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 12:51 AM
They say that when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But when life gives you lemons, you should probably ask life for some sugar and water too., cause otherwise you're going to get some really terrible lemonade.

When life gives me lemons, I just squeeze the lemon juice into my enemies eyes.

Of all the things you could have gotten from life, you're given lemons instead of something useful.

Life gave me some lemons the other day, and I've been juggling them ever since.

When life gives you lemons, you question your sanity because just a moment ago they were oranges.

Life has given you the lemons to make lemonade out of, so just take them an accept the fact that you can get a decent amount of money from selling illegal lemonade.

Momotaro
May 30th, 2017, 12:51 AM
When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and sit back and let the world try figure out how you did it.

EliteHotDog
May 30th, 2017, 01:43 AM
When life gives you lemons, file a complaint because you wanted apples.

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Hm, I can't think of anything more.

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 05:11 AM
When life gives you lemons, say thank you.

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 04:28 PM
When life gives you lemons, try to figure out how to use them in a productive way.

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 04:29 PM
When life gives you lemons, reference Portal.

Wildy~ =3
May 30th, 2017, 07:37 PM
When life gives you lemons, reference Portal.
When life gives you lemons, say, " Life, I said I wanted candy. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed......................... you fail."

Teggy
May 30th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I got this yall
When life gives you lemons,
you either read them
or make lemonade
:3

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 07:41 PM
When life gives you lemons, say, " Life, I said I wanted candy. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed......................... you fail."
GLaDOs: Really, if life gave you lemons, then you should test them. Because if life can give you lemons, then life can test out these dangerous portal guns without dying... but it will be very, very painful...

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 30th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I got this yall
When life gives you lemons,
you either read them
or make lemonade
:3

Frosty
May 30th, 2017, 07:49 PM
When life gives you lemons , throw them at the wall and scream " UNACCEPTABLE !" , even though deep down you know you are very grateful for the gift

When life gives you lemons, stare at them until they become apples, then be depressed for the rest of your life because you no longer have lemons

When life gives you lemons, give life oranges because that's only fair

Teggy
May 30th, 2017, 07:54 PM
>3<

Cosmo
May 30th, 2017, 07:57 PM
When life gives you lemons, thank life, then squash them behind life's back.

When life gives you lemons, wrap them in orange construction paper, and feed them to your sibling, saying there oranges.

Tigress
May 30th, 2017, 08:02 PM
When life gives you lemons, take them and jump on them till they're nothing but juice.

When life gives you lemons, give them back and say : "lemons are useless, please give me something useful once you graduate from college."

Frosty
May 30th, 2017, 08:06 PM
When life gives you lemons , hide them around your house to drive your family crazy

When life gives you lemons, give them back and tell life . "You need these more than I do "

When life gives you lemons , chuck them at life for being so annoying

When life gives you lemons , make lemonade and share a glass with life and chill for a bit because life wont always be this easy

rubinaito
May 30th, 2017, 08:08 PM
When life gives you lemons, ignore those lemons and eat an orange.

Wildy~ =3
May 30th, 2017, 08:34 PM
When life gives you lemons, start walking on air repeating, "Breaking the laws of PHYSICS!" nonstop.

BurghPenguin
June 19th, 2017, 01:20 PM
When life gives you lemons, throw them at your dog and laugh insanely.

Wildy~ =3
June 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
When life gives you lemons, flop and ignore life while someone pours black paint all over you until you end up looking just like your soul.

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 11:15 PM
When life gives you lemons, tell life without water and sugar your lemonade is gonna suck.

Seraphon
June 23rd, 2017, 10:52 AM
When life gives you lemons,... you do something that has to do with lemons.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
When life gives you lemons you.... get a truck, make lemonade, and destroy the truck, then ask the world if this even makes sense

Darky
June 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
When life gives you apples.
objection!!
IT IS WHEN GIVES YOU LEMONS THEN SOMETHING FUNNY.

Seraphon
June 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
When life gives you apples.
objection!!
IT IS WHEN GIVES YOU LEMONS THEN SOMETHING FUNNY.
XD

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
When life gives you lemons..
Throw them at people.

Brooklyn Trees
June 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
When life gives you lemons, accept it graciously. Life has too many lemons of its own, and though it is a sharing deed to share its own lemons with others, it also needs the help to lift the weight of how many it has to bear for each and every person.

The Mad Katter
June 23rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
When life gives you lemons, post a statement in this thread stating what you did with the lemons.

Hawk
June 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quoting something from my profile back in 2015

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Then sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
When life gives you lemons.....trade the lemons for chocolate. Or french fries.

wickedvirtues
June 28th, 2017, 04:26 PM
When life gives you lemons..
you tell life you don't need it's charity.

use them on food.

Undercover
June 28th, 2017, 04:35 PM
When life gives you lemons, you accept them then dump them in the trash the moment you can.

Hallowed Echo
June 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
When life gives you lemons, why complain? Free Lemons!!

Static
June 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
When life gives you lemons,throw them in life's face and say,"I don't care about lemons!I don't get lemons cause my life is awesome!!!!!" And then life looks at you confused.

Swift water
June 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM
When life gives you chocolate stop and ask wait what where are me lemons??!!😈

Dust
June 28th, 2017, 11:54 PM
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

Mango
June 30th, 2017, 08:30 AM
When life gives you lemons ignore them.

When life gives you lemons go to a grocery store and convince them you bought them there and get free money.

When life gives you lemons ask " what is a lemon"

When life gives you lemons make limeade and sit back and let the world wonder how you did it with just lemons and yet it tastes sweet.

When life gives you lemons eat them they might taste different if they came from life.

When life gives you lemons feed it to life and don't peel it.

Dovekit
July 2nd, 2017, 11:13 PM
When life gives you lemons throw them at life and laugh cause it just makes sense

Dovekit
July 7th, 2017, 09:44 AM
when life gives u lemons ignor them maybe they will go away,right?