You can make a ML OC and RP them or be a cannon character

Name:
Hero Name (if hero)
Appearance
Hero Appearance (if hero)
Personality:
Powers (if any)
Kwami (if any)

PM me if you're OC is getting akumatized or something major like that.

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Name: Yurei Long
Hero Name (if hero) Crimson Dragon
Appearance
Hero Appearance (if hero) See above
Personality: tbrped
Powers: Arm spikes can be used as blades, can jump to the point of nearly flying.
Kwami: Jishu (eats ramen)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Name: Yumi Long
Hero Name (if hero) Firescale
Appearance This (http://img14.deviantart.net/0824/i/2017/026/8/a/miraculous_oc__elliot_zhang_aka_xiao_long_by_xiodo rous-da6nbvm.png) but for a girl. I couldn't find a good enough one.
Hero Appearance (if hero) See above
Personality:
Powers (if any)
Kwami (if any) Jishu

You're accepted! I may take awhile as I have to put my OC together. Feel free to start if you want.

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 08:51 PM
You're accepted! I may take awhile as I have to put my OC together. Feel free to start if you want.
....you didn't even look at the form, did you? Besides, I put him as a boy since people are more likely to create a female character.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
....you didn't even look at the form, did you? Besides, I put him as a boy since people are more likely to create a female character.

I actually DID look at your form, I just thought it was a W.I.P.

I accepted you because I thought your form was simply still unfinished, but you had most of the basic information I needed. The information you didn't fill out wasn't crucial to the actual RP, so I went ahead and accepted you.

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I actually DID look at your form, I just thought it was a W.I.P.

I accepted you because I thought your form was simply still unfinished, but you had most of the basic information I needed. The information you didn't fill out wasn't crucial to the actual RP, so I went ahead and accepted you.Yeah I understand that. I just thought you were like me and just said accept without reading anything. I only did that once btw
...Wait you said I could start?

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Yeah I understand that. I just thought you were like me and just said accept without reading anything. I only did that once btw
...Wait you said I could start?

Yeah, you can start. I can't really start because I have to go to bed.

((Srry for any misunderstanding owo))

cute skeleton
May 5th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I love this show!!!!

Name: cecilla moon
Hero Name (if hero) timberwolf a rang (i tried)
Appearance http://img05.deviantart.net/3305/i/2016/096/2/b/miraculous_ladybug_oc__cecilla_villanueva_by_malev olent_felenne-d9xx4kc.png
Hero Appearance (if hero) above
Dislikes: people who think they are special,
Personality: tbrp
Powers (if any) she can run fast And make her boom a rang bigger or smaller
Kwami (if any) askka (eats mostly meat)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I love this show!!!!

Name: cecilla moon
Hero Name (if hero) timberwolf a rang (i tried)
Appearance http://img05.deviantart.net/3305/i/2016/096/2/b/miraculous_ladybug_oc__cecilla_villanueva_by_malev olent_felenne-d9xx4kc.png
Hero Appearance (if hero) above
Dislikes: people who think they are special,
Powers (if any) she can run fast And make her boom a rang bigger or smaller
Kwami (if any) askka (eats mostly meat)

Accepted, you can go ahead and roleplay. I'll be joining the Rp in a few mins.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 10:16 PM
BTW You can have more than one character
Making mine right now.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name: Lainey
Hero Name (if hero): Blanc LĂ©opard
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/18/4a/06/184a068d452dd5027ccbf8a755f2ec85.jpg
Hero Appearance (if hero): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c3/32/9e/c3329ea4333b7e795200874e92f9ddc4.jpg
Dislikes: Sunlight, hot days, bright lights, waking up early
Personality:A shy, quiet girl with a slightly short temper, she's been known to be annoyed and snap, though rarely.
Powers/ weapons(if any): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/47/fc/78/47fc78f08538426bf02ce2d11c17f958.jpg (a snow element sword) ((the blue one)) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/90/60/999060f46c44a9a52f755ac481c237ae.jpg
Kwami (if any) Frostbite (eats cold foods)

Hallowed Echo
May 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Name: Jay
Hero Name (if hero): Bat
Appearance: Pitch black hair with green eyes and freckles across the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks
Hero Appearance (if hero): Pitch black bodysuit similar to Cat Noir's with wings underneath the arms and bat ears on his head
Dislikes: Bullies, Heights
Personality: TBRP'D
Powers (if any): Just can summon two black daggers.
Kwami (if any): Vlad (bat)

Sorry for the sucky name.)

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Yurei tossed another packet of ramen at Jishu. "How can you not get tired of that stuff?"
The small dragon twitched her elegant tail and sniffed, taking another bite. "It tastes good."
(sorry for short post, I gtg. I won't be on tomorrow or sunday.)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Name: Jay
Hero Name (if hero): Bat
Appearance: Pitch black hair with green eyes and freckles across the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks
Hero Appearance (if hero): Pitch black bodysuit similar to Cat Noir's with wings underneath the arms and bat ears on his head
Dislikes: Bullies, Heights
Personality: TBRP'D
Powers (if any): Just can summon two black daggers.
Kwami (if any): Vlad (bat)

Sorry for the sucky name.)

It's fine! I struggled with the name to (literally mine just means White Leopard). You're accepted!

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Yurei tossed another packet of ramen at Jishu. "How can you not get tired of that stuff?"
The small dragon twitched her elegant tail and sniffed, taking another bite. "It tastes good."
(sorry for short post, I gtg. I won't be on tomorrow or sunday.)

((Okay))

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Lainey sighed, searching the fridge and freezer for anything to give her kwami. "This'll have to do.." she sighed, grabbing a little tub of ice-cream that barely had any in it. She set it on the counter, the tiny snow leopard twitched her tail and flew up to the container. Frostbite dove into the container, eating away. "Thanks!" She mewed, still eating at the food. Lainey shrugged, what worked worked. "You almost ready?" She asked, Frostbite nodded, eating a last mouthful and flying onto Lainey's shoulder. She buried herself in the hood of her jacket, since Lainey had really short hair. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the door.

Hallowed Echo
May 6th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Jay snatched a bag of gummies and handed it to Vlad. "There, eat up because I have to go to school and you are coming with me." He said. Vlad dove into the bag and began to eat the gummies, "Just take the bag with you. I'll still be in here." The bat kwami said. Jay put the bag in his side bag and bolted to school.

cute skeleton
May 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Cecilla took some meat and gave it to the timberwolf kwami "there you go askka, i gotta go to school" she said as askka ate then went into her jackets pocket. Cecilla grabbed her bag on the way out and ran towards school.

(I might make someone who will get akumatized and do they all work together as a team if so who will get the akumas)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Cecilla took some meat and gave it to the timberwolf kwami "there you go askka, i gotta go to school" she said as askka ate then went into her jackets pocket. Cecilla grabbed her on the way out and ran towards school.

(I might make someone who will get akumatized and do they all work together as a team if so who will get the akumas)

Okay, feel free to akumatize someone. PM or tell me here if anyone wishes for their character to be the one to de-evilize akumas.

cute skeleton
May 6th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Okay, feel free to akumatize someone. PM or tell me here if anyone wishes for their character to be the one to de-evilize akumas.

(I will give it a bit and wait to see if anyone wants to de-evilize akumas nd here is who will be akumatized)

Name: angel moon

Super hero name (if any):

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/ea/6b/9aea6bb2e6d5b37943a93581a47ddf67.jpg

Super hero appearance: none

Dislikes: lazy people, mean people, and bullies

Powers: none

Kwami: none

Im gonna wait a bit for her to be akumatized

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(I will give it a bit and wait to see if anyone wants to de-evilize akumas nd here is who will be akumatized)

Name: angel moon

Super hero name (if any):

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/ea/6b/9aea6bb2e6d5b37943a93581a47ddf67.jpg

Super hero appearance: none

Dislikes: lazy people, mean people, and bullies

Powers: none

Kwami: none

Im gonna wait a bit for her to be akumatized

Accepted! You can hop right in, right now I guess everyone is at le school.

cute skeleton
May 7th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Accepted! You can hop right in, right now I guess everyone is at le school.

(Ok)

cecilla put her bag down as she sat down in her seat.

angel walked into class and took a seat setting her bag down

Rivergold
May 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Yurei watched from his seat in the back of the class as Cecilla and Angel came in, trying hard not to notice the quiet crunching sounds coming from his own bag.

Hallowed Echo
May 7th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Jesse sat in a chair and placed his bag underneath the chair to avoid people seeing the small bat eating gummies in his bag. He grabbed a sketch book and began to doodle in it waiting for class to start.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Lainey walked in, settling in her desk. She'd put Frostbite in her bag before class, and she was currently sleeping. She turned to the teacher, scribbling down notes as she ignored Frostbite's surprisingly polite whines of hunger, the tiny snow leopard was peeking her huge eyes out, and Lainey nudged her back in. "Class!" She whispered, the tiny feline-kwami sighed and fell back asleep.

cute skeleton
May 7th, 2017, 07:14 PM
( CandyFlossCat i can have cecilla be the one to de-evilize the akumas since no one else is volunteering

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM
( CandyFlossCat i can have cecilla be the one to de-evilize the akumas since no one else is volunteering

(KK, idk when someone will be akumatized but when they are she can do it)