PDA

View Full Version : superhero roleplay (Private)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Hey so I this is my first private roleplay.You guys can look but no post. CandyFlossCat let's do this,if you want to make more than one character it's fine.

Form:
Name:
Hero name:
Hero/Villain appearance:
Power:
Hero or villain:
Backstory (if any):
Crush(if any or open)
Family:
Weakness:
Extras:
Others:

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Slides Ginny in*

Name:Ginny Sunset
Hero name:Swifty(Or speedy)
Personality: She is quite and hidden because she doesn't want to hurt anyone but in battle she is brave and powerful.When messed with she can become violent at were it is hard for her to control her temper around others(still not including villains)
Appearance:below(her eyes are hazelnut)
Hero appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a286f84387.jpg
(Just with wolf ears and No lighting bolt on shirt,Has a black hoodie in that is magical,it is one of the reasons she always transforms into a animals with black fur or scales,she has black pants on as well that are like her jacket)
Powers:super speed and turning into any animals(She knows about her powers she can use them but she doesn't know to control her powers so she isn't that op)
Weakness:water attacks
Love interests:Open
Sexuality:straight

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Slides Ginny in*

Name:Ginny Sunset
Hero name:Gender:Female
Personality: She is quite and hidden because she doesn't want to hurt anyone but in battle she is brave and powerful.When messed with she can become violent at were it is hard for her to control her temper around others(still not including villains)
Appearance:below(her eyes are hazelnut)
Hero appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a286f84387.jpg
(Just with wolf ears and No lighting bolt on shirt,Has a black hoodie in that is magical,it is one of the reasons she always transforms into a animals with black fur or scales,she has black pants on as well that are like her jacket)
Powers:super speed and turning into any animals(She knows about her powers she can use them but she doesn't know to control her powers so she isn't that op)
Weakness:water attacks
Love interests:Open
Sexuality:straight

Form:
Name: Lainey
Hero name: Storm Shifter
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/56/b5/ab/56b5abfdad55959a09e6a9d2669a742e.jpg
Hero/Villain appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/1a/23/cb1a236945fedf92f6e36bad7c3174c2.jpg
Power: She can shapeshift into a limited amount of animals and lightning
Hero or villain: Hero
Backstory (if any): I don't have one yet owo
Crush(if any or open): No crush
Family: Mom, Dad, three siblings
Weakness: Water while using electricity, in animal forms things like super loud noises and stronger animals (she can only stay in an animal form for a limited time)
Extras: She's asexual
Others: She loves animals and the internet

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Form:
Name: Lainey
Hero name: Storm Shifter
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/56/b5/ab/56b5abfdad55959a09e6a9d2669a742e.jpg
Hero/Villain appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/1a/23/cb1a236945fedf92f6e36bad7c3174c2.jpg
Power: She can shapeshift into a limited amount of animals and lightning
Hero or villain: Hero
Backstory (if any): I don't have one yet owo
Crush(if any or open): No crush
Family: Mom, Dad, three siblings
Weakness: Water while using electricity, in animal forms things like super loud noises and stronger animals (she can only stay in an animal form for a limited time)
Extras: She's asexual
Others: She loves animals and the internet
Let's start

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Ginny had her head down as she walked with her hoodie on and her music turned up loudly.She had bumped in a stranger,"Are you ok?"Ginny asked.
"Is your name Ginny sunset?"The woman asked Ginny.Ginny nodded.
"Go to the abandoned mall on Oak street at 7:00"The woman said.disappearing(the same thing will happen to Lainey)

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Let's start

Okay!

Lainey sat in the classroom, watching the teacher with a bored expression on her face. The lesson bored the teen as she wrote the notes quickly to get it over with. The teacher continued the subject as his monotone voice almost send Lainey to sleep.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Ginny had her head down as she walked with her hoodie on and her music turned up loudly.She had bumped in a stranger,"Are you ok?"Ginny asked.
"Is your name Ginny sunset?"The woman asked Ginny.Ginny nodded.
"Go to the abandoned mall on Oak street at 7:00"The woman said.disappearing(the same thing will happen to Lainey)

(KK)

Lainey walked out of the school, grateful for the end of the "torture" as she called it. She put on her headphones, ignoring the outside sounds of the cars rushing by and scattering dust. "When is it gonna ra-" she began, only to run into a woman. "S-sorry!" The girl stuttered, yanking off her headphones. "Are you Lainey?" She asked, Lainey's eyes widened. "Uh y-yeah.." she replied honestly, confused. "Go to the abandoned mall on Oak Street at 7." She told the teen, disappearing into the crowd. Lainey blinked, considering if she would go. This is to weird to miss! She thought, going home and waiting for 7.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Ginny headed to Oak street as she when to buy food.She had 20 dollars from doing jobs for random people.She had a secret,He parents had disappeared and she didn't have a place to go.Ginny didn't go to school but she had knowledge as her mother used to be a teacher that died in a car crash with her father that was a chef.Ginny got her pizza to got as she saw a motorcycle with her name and a drivers license.Ginny put on the helmet as as started the motorbike.She drove her watch said it was 6:40 pm.20 minutes left.Ginny thought as she drive to the abandoned mall.(The school is by oak so it won't take long also her parents have been called saying she will be doing extra work for a old friend of her mother(mind controlling powers))

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Ginny headed to Oak street as she when to buy food.She had 20 dollars from doing jobs for random people.She had a secret,He parents had disappeared and she didn't have a place to go.Ginny didn't go to school but she had knowledge as her mother used to be a teacher that died in a car crash with her father that was a chef.Ginny got her pizza to got as she saw a motorcycle with her name and a drivers license.Ginny put on the helmet as as started the motorbike.She drove her watch said it was 6:40 pm.20 minutes left.Ginny thought as she drive to the abandoned mall.(The school is by oak so it won't take long also her parents have been called saying she will be doing extra work for a old friend of her mother(mind controlling powers))

((mkay, i'm gonna skip like 10 minutes so it's 6:50))
Lainey grabbed her bag, checking the time. "6:50" She said to herself, Oak street was 10 minutes away if she ran. She exited her house, rushing to the old mall. She gasped for air, glancing around for the woman. Checking her watch, she sighed. "6:58" it read, Lainey groaned and waited for the odd woman. She glanced at her watch again. 7, so now she just had to see where the woman would appear. Taking a deep breath, she walked closer to the mall.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
((mkay, i'm gonna skip like 10 minutes so it's 6:50))
Lainey grabbed her bag, checking the time. "6:50" She said to herself, Oak street was 10 minutes away if she ran. She exited her house, rushing to the old mall. She gasped for air, glancing around for the woman. Checking her watch, she sighed. "6:58" it read, Lainey groaned and waited for the odd woman. She glanced at her watch again. 7, so now she just had to see where the woman would appear. Taking a deep breath, she walked closer to the mall.
Ginny parked her motorbike inside as it was almost 7.She should be here.Ginny thought as she took off her helmet.She heard someone else enter.
"Hello?"Ginny said as she saw a girl that looked the same age as her.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Ginny parked her motorbike inside as it was almost 7.She should be here.Ginny thought as she took off her helmet.She heard someone else enter.
"Hello?"Ginny said as she saw a girl that looked the same age as her.

Lainey turned around, seeing the other girl. "Let me guess, a lady told you to come here?" She said, her bluish purple pixie-cut bangs falling over one eye as she glanced around. "Speaking of a lady, where is she?" She questioned, confused as it was already 7.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Lainey turned around, seeing the other girl. "Let me guess, a lady told you to come here?" She said, her bluish purple pixie-cut bangs falling over one eye as she glanced around. "Speaking of a lady, where is she?" She questioned, confused as it was already 7.
"Hello girls"The woman said,"I know what you are thinking."The woman said.
Is their a KFC here?Ginny thoughtAslo why am I here?.
"You two are special"The woman said answering their questions.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"Hello girls"The woman said,"I know what you are thinking."The woman said.
Is their a KFC here?Ginny thoughtAslo why am I here?.
"You two are special"The woman said answering their questions.

Lainey blinked, not exactly what she was thinking. More like OH MY GOD I'M GONNA BE MURDERED BY SOME SOCIOPATH WOMAN WHO LURED ME TO AN ABANDONED MALL WITH ANOTHER GIRL AM I IN SOME CHEAP HORROR MOVIE?! She laughed awkwardly at her paranoia, blushing slightly. She put on a more skeptical, curious and slightly serious expression. "Special, how?" She asked, watching the lady.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Lainey blinked, not exactly what she was thinking. More like OH MY GOD I'M GONNA BE MURDERED BY SOME SOCIOPATH WOMAN WHO LURED ME TO AN ABANDONED MALL WITH ANOTHER GIRL AM I IN SOME CHEAP HORROR MOVIE?! She laughed awkwardly at her paranoia, blushing slightly. She put on a more skeptical, curious and slightly serious expression. "Special, how?" She asked, watching the lady.
The two girls where on superhero outfits.
"You two have superpowers"The woman said as she looked like black widow just with a bow and glowing hands.Ginny was speechless.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 05:03 PM
The two girls where on superhero outfits.
"You two have superpowers"The woman said as she looked like black widow just with a bow and glowing hands.Ginny was speechless.

Lainey screamed, looking at her new outfit, she raced to a mirror and screamed again. A totally different person stared with horror at the pixie-cut haired girl.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/1a/23/cb1a236945fedf92f6e36bad7c3174c2.jpg

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Lainey screamed, looking at her new outfit, she raced to a mirror and screamed again. A totally different person stared with horror at the pixie-cut haired girl.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/1a/23/cb1a236945fedf92f6e36bad7c3174c2.jpg
Ginny ran into a wall at super speed.The next moment she was a cat.
"This got weird quick"Ginny said turning back to normal."where did the woman go?"Ginny asked as she saw 2 ninjas."Damn it"Ginny said as she was tackled by one of the ninjas.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Ginny ran into a wall at super speed.The next moment she was a cat.
"This got weird quick"Ginny said turning back to normal."where did the woman go?"Ginny asked as she saw 2 ninjas."Damn it"Ginny said as she was tackled by one of the ninjas.

"HOW DO THESE THINGS WOOORRKK?!" Lainey yelped, sparks of blue lightning around her hands as she shot them at a ninja, knocking him to the floor with the new powers. Lainey glanced in the mirror, the lightning still zapped at her fingers. "Oh, uh..." she said, shooting the blue magic at the ninja on top of Ginny.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"HOW DO THESE THINGS WOOORRKK?!" Lainey yelped, sparks of blue lightning around her hands as she shot them at a ninja, knocking him to the floor with the new powers. Lainey glanced in the mirror, the lightning still zapped at her fingers. "Oh, uh..." she said, shooting the blue magic at the ninja on top of Ginny.
"Thank you"Ginny said getting up before noticing a ninja from behind Lainey,Ginny super kicked(A super speed attack)the ninja behind Lainey.I think they are robots.Nothing can take that kind of hit and survive.How do I know this?Ginny thought as she saw the ninja was a robot.Called it!

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Thank you"Ginny said getting up before noticing a ninja from behind Lainey,Ginny super kicked(A super speed attack)the ninja behind Lainey.I think they are robots.Nothing can take that kind of hit and survive.How do I know this?Ginny thought as she saw the ninja was a robot.Called it!

"Where did ninja robots come from?!" Lainey gasped, the chaos had finally dimmed down and the two girls stood in the store still.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
"Where did ninja robots come from?!" Lainey gasped, the chaos had finally dimmed down and the two girls stood in the store still.
"Maybe from the KFC"Ginny going inside the KFC to see a lot of robots.Ginny sees a button as she pushes it(Its the cat side taking over).The robots disarm as she pushed the button more. Suddenly Ginny and Lainey were in tubes going down into a Headquarters.What the hell did I do?Ginny thought getting up.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 06:01 PM
"Maybe from the KFC"Ginny going inside the KFC to see a lot of robots.Ginny sees a button as she pushes it(Its the cat side taking over).The robots disarm as she pushed the button more. Suddenly Ginny and Lainey were in tubes going down into a Headquarters.What the hell did I do?Ginny thought getting up.

Lainey screamed again, god she was doing a LOT of screaming today. She looked at the other tube, seeing Ginny and wondering what the HECK was happening right now.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Lainey screamed again, god she was doing a LOT of screaming today. She looked at the other tube, seeing Ginny and wondering what the HECK was happening right now.
"About time"The woman said as their where 5 other people.
""We didn't send the robots so don't worry about that"A man said sitting down in a fire chair.
"...."Ginny said nothing.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 07:08 PM
CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"About time"The woman said as their where 5 other people.
""We didn't send the robots so don't worry about that"A man said sitting down in a fire chair.
"...."Ginny said nothing.

Lainey glanced at the people, then curled up in a ball on the floor and wailed out. "WHAT IS GOING ONNNN?!"

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Lainey glanced at the people, then curled up in a ball on the floor and wailed out. "WHAT IS GOING ONNNN?!"
"You two are becoming heros"The Woman said.
"Really!?"Ginny asked happily."And your getting animal sidekicks"A Woman said sitting in a Nature chair.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"You two are becoming heros"The Woman said.
"Really!?"Ginny asked happily."And your getting animal sidekicks"A Woman said sitting in a Nature chair.

Lainey imminently sat up at the animal sidekick part. "What kind of heroes? And what's this about ANIMAL sidekicks?" She asked, standing and messing with her hair, long instead of pixie cut style.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Lainey imminently sat up at the animal sidekick part. "What kind of heroes? And what's this about ANIMAL sidekicks?" She asked, standing and messing with her hair, long instead of pixie cut style.
"Any time of animal including mythical and magical ones,you can get 3"The woman said sitting in the Nature chair(Let's call her amber)

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 08:12 PM
"Any time of animal including mythical and magical ones,you can get 3"The woman said sitting in the Nature chair(Let's call her amber)

(Okay)

"Woah.." Lainey smiled, being a huge animal lover. "Anything we want.." she mumbled, thinking. "Even animals you normally couldn't have like a..." she thought, "leopard?"

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
(Okay)

"Woah.." Lainey smiled, being a huge animal lover. "Anything we want.." she mumbled, thinking. "Even animals you normally couldn't have like a..." she thought, "leopard?"
"Sure"Amber answered,as a leopard appered.
"Can I get a wolf and a dragon"Ginny asked as both appered.YUSSSSS

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 08:29 PM
"Sure"Amber answered,as a leopard appered.
"Can I get a wolf and a dragon"Ginny asked as both appered.YUSSSSS

Lainey squealed, petting the big cat then considering her next two animals. "Okay, this is hard but.. a unicorn dragon hybrid thingy (below) and a cheetah!" She decided, a smile on her face as both appeared. She giggled, looking at her new pets. "Awesome!" She laughed.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/f0ef/f/2011/111/1/8/dragonville_aurora_dragon_by_viistar-d3eiqdq.jpg

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Lainey squealed, petting the big cat then considering her next two animals. "Okay, this is hard but.. a unicorn dragon hybrid thingy (below) and a cheetah!" She decided, a smile on her face as both appeared. She giggled, looking at her new pets. "Awesome!" She laughed.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/f0ef/f/2011/111/1/8/dragonville_aurora_dragon_by_viistar-d3eiqdq.jpg
Amended gave her her pets,ginny was thinking about her last one."Can I get a hippogriff"Ginny asked as her hippogriff appered by her.YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS❗️❗️❗️

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Amended gave her her pets,ginny was thinking about her last one."Can I get a hippogriff"Ginny asked as her hippogriff appered by her.YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS❗️❗️❗️

"This is awesome! I'm petting a CHEETAH!" Lainey gasped, a wide smile on her face. "But what's this 'hero' stuff about?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM
"This is awesome! I'm petting a CHEETAH!" Lainey gasped, a wide smile on her face. "But what's this 'hero' stuff about?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
"Saving people from danger and stopping villains basically."Amber said.
Ginny had pet her hippogriff as she called it sky."What time is it?"Ginny asked,
"I can make it 6:30 pm"Timer said as he looked at his watch."But it is really 9:30pm"Timer said."I'll take Lainey home with her pets"Timer said changing the time back 3 hours.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"Saving people from danger and stopping villains basically."Amber said.
Ginny had pet her hippogriff as she called it sky."What time is it?"Ginny asked,
"I can make it 6:30 pm"Timer said as he looked at his watch."But it is really 9:30pm"Timer said."I'll take Lainey home with her pets"Timer said changing the time back 3 hours.

Lainey nodded, standing. "Well, see you later, Ginny!" She grinned, walking home and considering what just happened. I'm a SUPERHERO! I have a LEOPARD! No, scratch that, I HAVE A UNICORN DRAGON AND POWERS!

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Lainey nodded, standing. "Well, see you later, Ginny!" She grinned, walking home and considering what just happened. I'm a SUPERHERO! I have a LEOPARD! No, scratch that, I HAVE A UNICORN DRAGON AND POWERS!
"Don't tell anyone about this ok,I set back the time you are 30 minutes early"Timer said"You can turn your pets small,invisible,or teleport them anywhere ok"Timer told Lainey as he pet her leopard."This is where I go back"He said stopped in front of Lainey house"Have this"He said giving her a lighting cased phone." ciao"Timer said leaving turning the time to 7 pm as Lainey opened the door.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Don't tell anyone about this ok,I set back the time you are 30 minutes early"Timer said"You can turn your pets small,invisible,or teleport them anywhere ok"Timer told Lainey as he pet her leopard."This is where I go back"He said stopped in front of Lainey house"Have this"He said giving her a lighting cased phone." ciao"Timer said leaving turning the time to 7 pm as Lainey opened the door.

Lainey nodded, taking the device and placing it in her bag. She turned her pets small, placing them in her bag and leaving it cracked open for oxygen. She walked inside her house, going up to her room. She resized her pets, the cheetah she named Swift climbed onto her bed and slept quickly. Lainey sighed, curling up in her bed and falling asleep herself.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Ginny fell asleep in her own room.Tomorrow was training day and it would be Saturday.Her dragon she named rain fell asleep.
"She will find out soon"Amber said quietly,as she when to her room and fell asleep.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 09:39 PM
CandyFlossCat I'm going to be bed night

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Ginny fell asleep in her own room.Tommorw was training day and it would be Saturday.Her dragon she named rain fell asleep.
"She will find out soon"Amber said quietly,as she when to her room and fell asleep.

(I gtg for tonight but I can RP more tomorrow)

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 02:02 PM
(I gtg for tonight but I can RP more tomorrow)
Hai

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Hai

Hello!

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Shall we continue?)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Shall we continue?)

Sure :waaah:

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Let's time skip to the training day)
Ginny woke up as she was ready for her frist training day.Amber was going to train her as (one of your characters with lighting powers and one of the members of the hero group) was going to train Lainey.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 03:24 PM
CandyFlossCat you still here?)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Let's time skip to the training day)
Ginny woke up as she was ready for her frist training day.Amber was going to train her as (one of your characters with lighting powers and one of the members of the hero group) was going to train Lainey.

(yeah sorry had to do something)

Lainey woke up, today was a training day. She got dressed, as (making up some names here) Sarah was to train her in her lightning and animal powers. "Oh joy" Lainey murmured, exiting her house. She was still a bit suspicious about this, but it was so cool!

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Ginny when to the weapons room.
"Uhhh"Ginny said starting at the many weapons.She saw a lighting shaped sword as she grabbed it.She when to the training room on time.
http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/omega/lightning-sword-other-3.jpg

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ginny when to the weapons room.
"Uhhh"Ginny said starting at the many weapons.She saw a lighting shaped sword as she grabbed it.She when to the training room on time.
http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/omega/lightning-sword-other-3.jpg

"Weapons.." Lainey muttered, glancing at the objects. She was somehow attracted to a certain one, holding it in her hands with a smile. She took the sickle and went to the training room.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/f5/39/9bf539fb3665c23eebdece0c778623c0.png

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 04:08 PM
"Weapons.." Lainey muttered, glancing at the objects. She was somehow attracted to a certain one, holding it in her hands with a smile. She took the sickle and went to the training room.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/f5/39/9bf539fb3665c23eebdece0c778623c0.png
"Hey Lainey"Ginny said staring at Lainey weapon,"cool weapon!"

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Hey Lainey"Ginny said staring at Lainey weapon,"cool weapon!"

She smiled, twirling the sickle. "Thanks, yours is cool too!" She replied.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 04:27 PM
She smiled, twirling the sickle. "Thanks, yours is cool too!" She replied.
"Thanks"Ginny said."Where is Amber?is there a meeting going on?"Ginny asked.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"Thanks"Ginny said."Where is Amber?is there a meeting going on?"Ginny asked.

"Yeah, Sarah said she was training me today.." Lainey replied, glancing around.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"Yeah, Sarah said she was training me today.." Lainey replied, glancing around.
"I have a question,do you want to train with me until the meeting is over?"Ginny asked after hearing a scream and a text message from a unknown person.(I will be quoting)
Me and my twin(your character)Have kidnapped Sarah and Amber,You will come get them if you want them to live
-Your new emeny
Tiger

"Looks like training will have to wait we have to save Sarah and Amber"ginny said as she looked at the map that Tiger sent her.

This is what tiger looks like.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/23/6d/d8236db6b87ada0190b7d54e61301f16.jpg

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 04:56 PM
CandyFlossCat you here???????)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 05:00 PM
CandyFlossCat you here???????)

(Ye sorry, had to eat dinner)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"I have a question,do you want to train with me until the meeting is over?"Ginny asked after hearing a scream and a text message from a unknown person.(I will be quoting)

"Looks like training will have to wait we have to save Sarah and Amber"ginny said as she looked at the map that Tiger sent her.

This is what tiger looks like.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/23/6d/d8236db6b87ada0190b7d54e61301f16.jpg

Lainey nodded, grabbing the sickle and turning to Ginny. "Let's go!" She yelped.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Lainey nodded, grabbing the sickle and turning to Ginny. "Let's go!" She yelped.
What is tiger twin anyways,I'm lazy so I'm not doing his form,But his twin will be Lainey enemy)
20 minutes later of following the map...
"Looks like we are here but where is the entrance?"Ginny said as she stepped in a button and they fell to tiger lair
Counter for Ginny button running gags: 2

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
( CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 06:06 PM
What is tiger twin anyways,I'm lazy so I'm not doing his form,But his twin will be Lainey enemy)

"Looks like we are here but where is the entrance?"Ginny said as she stepped in a button and they fell to tiger lair

(KK)

Lainey glanced around, standing to her feet. "Okay, so how are we gonna do this?"

(Sorry for late reply!)

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(KK)

Lainey glanced around, standing to her feet. "Okay, so how are we gonna do this?"

(Sorry for late reply!)
"I can distract while you get Sarah and Amber free"Ginny said answered.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"I can distract while you get Sarah and Amber free"Ginny said answered.

Lainey nodded, a grin on her face. "Guess this hero thing is coming into effect!" She laughed.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Lainey nodded, a grin on her face. "Guess this hero thing is coming into effect!" She laughed.
"Yep"Ginny said super speeding around.She ran into Tiger and his twin."Got to catch me! slowpokes"Ginny said as Tiger followed her.

(I need to know the twin name,It makes Ginny job easier)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Yep"Ginny said super speeding around.She ran into Tiger and his twin."Got to catch me! slowpokes"Ginny said as Tiger followed her.

(I need to know the twin name,It makes Ginny job easier)

((Uh.. lets call the twin.... Anna. XD))

Lainey laughed, following as she glanced around.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:37 PM
((Uh.. lets call the twin.... Anna. XD))

Lainey laughed, following as she glanced around.
Tiger tackled Ginny,"that's stupid coming alone,Any last words?"Tiger asked.
"For a tiger you have no Stripes !"Ginny said running off as he ran after her.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Tiger tackled Ginny,"that's stupid coming alone,Any last words?"Tiger asked.
"For a tiger you have no Stripes !"Ginny said running off as he ran after her.

Blue lightning flickered around Lainey's hand as she glared at the twin, Anna simply smirked.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Blue lightning flickered around Lainey's hand as she glared at the twin, Anna simply smirked.
Ginny had knocked Anna over.
"Elsa Isn't going to help you know ANNA!"Ginny yelled making Anna chase her.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ginny had knocked Anna over.
"Elsa Isn't going to help you know ANNA!"Ginny yelled making Anna chase her.

Lainey sighed at the reference, grabbing her sickle.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Lainey sighed at the reference, grabbing her sickle.
Tiger saw Lainey,This will be fun.Tiger thought tackling Lainey.

MEANWHILE.....
Did I out run her?Ginny thought as Anna tackled her."Damn it"Ginny said trying to get up.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Tiger saw Lainey,This will be fun.Tiger thought tackling Lainey.

Did I out run her?Ginny thought as Anna tackled her."Damn it"Ginny said trying to get up.

Lainey lashed out with her sickle, leaping to her feet and clutching it. "Nice try, housecat!" She mocked with a grin. She glared at Tiger, a scowl now on her face.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Lainey lashed out with her sickle, leaping to her feet and clutching it. "Nice try, housecat!" She mocked with a grin. She glared at Tiger, a scowl now on her face.
Tiger had turned into a tiger and began clawing Lainey until he saw a leopard.

MEANWHILE!!!!!!!

Ginny tried to get Anna off her."still mad over Hans?"Ginny joked kicking Anna off.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Tiger had turned into a tiger and began clawing Lainey until he saw a leopard.

MEANWHILE!!!!!!!

Ginny tried to get Anna off her."still mad over Hans?"Ginny joked kicking Anna off.

(assuming it's Lainey's leopard :P)
"Angel!" Lainey cried, still lashing at Tiger with her sickle. The leopard growled at Tiger, her claws out as Angel hissed.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
(assuming it's Lainey's leopard :P)
"Angel!" Lainey cried, still lashing at Tiger with her sickle. The leopard growled at Tiger, her claws out as Angel hissed.
(Right-o)Tiger Growled at Angel as he tackled her.

(MEANWHILE WITH GINNY AND ANNA)
Ginny super speed to Amber and Sarah before getting stopped by one angry Anna.Ginny saw blue light grabbing her.
"Look at the time I should be going"Ginny said nervously.Is that a dragon...I messed up badly,Where is Rain?Ginny thought in fear.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM
(Right-o)Tiger Growled at Angel as he tackled her.

(MEANWHILE AITH GINNY AND ANNA)
Ginny super speed to Amber and Sarah before getting stopped by one angry Anna.Ginny saw blue light grabbing her.
"Look at the time I should be going"Ginny said nervously.Is that a dragon...I messed up badly,Where is Rain?Ginny thought in fear.

Angel snarled, eyes gleaming with anger. She clawed at Tiger, drawing a bit of blood as she leapt and yowled. Tiger had managed to nick her ear, and it was slightly bleeding.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Angel snarled, eyes gleaming with anger. She clawed at Tiger, drawing a bit of blood as she leapt and yowled. Tiger had managed to nick her ear, and it was slightly bleeding.
Tiger had a eye clawed and he couldn't see Angel until it was too late.Tiger fell unconscious.
"LAINEY HELP I NEED HELP WITH ANNA BEFORE I TURN INTO A OLFA!NO PUN INTENDED!"Ginny yelled hitting a wall with a loud bang before hitting the ground.She was covered in snow with stick arms and a carrot nose.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Tiger had a eye clawed and he couldn't see Angel until it was too late.Tiger fell unconscious.
"LAINEY HELP I NEED HELP WITH ANNA BEFORE I TURN INTO A OLFA!NO PUN INTENDED!"Ginny yelled hitting a wall with a loud bang before hitting the ground.She was covered in snow with stick arms and a carrot nose.

Lainey made the lightning appear around her hands, shooting it at Anna as she pet Angel. "How bout you let it go?" She mocked, singing badly.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Lainey made the lightning appear around her hands, shooting it at Anna as she pet Angel. "How bout you let it go?" She mocked, singing badly.
"Why can't be Summer Time?"Ginny said signing.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"Why can't be Summer Time?"Ginny said signing.

Anna screeched at all the puns, her eyes blazing with fury. "I AM NOT FROM FROZEN!" She yelled.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Anna screeched at all the puns, her eyes blazing with fury. "I AM NOT FROM FROZEN!" She yelled.
"We know we just like making some FROZEN puns and if I were you I would check the Tiger you called a little brother."Ginny said Laughing.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"We know we just like making some FROZEN puns and if I were you I would check the Tiger you called a little brother."Ginny said Laughing.

Anna huffed "this isn't over.." she grumbled, dragging Tiger away with a form of magic. Lainey twirled her weapon. "That was... eventful."

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Anna huffed "this isn't over.." she grumbled, dragging Tiger away with a form of magic. Lainey twirled her weapon. "That was... eventful."
Tiger growled at the two girls shaking his fist."Bye-Bye Tiger Next time get up early to catch me"Ginny said eating the carrot.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Tiger growled at the two girls shaking his fist."Bye-Bye Tiger Next time get up early to catch me"Ginny said eating the carrot.

"Where did you get a carrot?" Lainey asked, laughing. "Oh crap, Amber and Sarah!" She remembered.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Where did you get a carrot?" Lainey asked, laughing. "Oh crap, Amber and Sarah!" She remembered.
"I was a snowman also sky got them free their just a little....wounded"Ginny said noticing the lair was falling."We need to go now,Amber and Sarah are with sky let's go."Ginny said grabbing Lainey arm and super speeding to a elevator.
"Damn it no power!"Ginny said closing the door.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=Dark;250071]"I was a snowman also sky got them free their just a little....wounded"Ginny said noticing the lair was falling."We need to go now,Amber and Sarah are with sky let's go."Ginny said grabbing Lainey arm and super speeding to a elevator.
"Damn it no power!"Ginny said closing the door.[/QUOTE

"Damn!" Lainey spat, watching the lair crumble and fall.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"I was a snowman also sky got them free their just a little....wounded"Ginny said noticing the lair was falling."We need to go now,Amber and Sarah are with sky let's go."Ginny said grabbing Lainey arm and super speeding to a elevator.
"Damn it no power!"Ginny said closing the door.

"Damn!" Lainey spat, watching the lair crumble and fall.
Ginny stared at Lainey,"you have lighting powers right?"Ginny asked as she had the feeling that they were trapped under rocks."Do you hear that?,Ginny said hearing a rock landing on the top and around the elevator.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Ginny stared at Lainey,"you have lighting powers right?"Ginny asked as she had the feeling that they were trapped under rocks."Do you hear that?,Ginny said hearing a rock landing on the top and around the elevator.

Lainey nodded. "Right" she said, readying her powers. "Crap. Rocks." Lainey hissed, narrowing her eyes.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Lainey nodded. "Right" she said, readying her powers. "Crap. Rocks." Lainey hissed, narrowing her eyes.
Ginny grabbed a computer as she looked though the cameras in the Lair.
"I see a gap I can maybe fit in if I become a mouse"Ginny said starting at Angel.
"Will she catch me?"Ginny asked.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Ginny grabbed a computer as she looked though the cameras in the Lair.
"I see a gap I can maybe fit in if I become a mouse"Ginny said starting at Angel.
"Will she catch me?"Ginny asked.

Angel, as if she understood, dipped her head. "Yep!" Lainey smiled.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Angel, as if she understood, dipped her head. "Yep!" Lainey smiled.
Ginny turned into a mouse as she climbed out.She grabbed a axe that tiger dropped."Lazy cat"Ginny said breaking the rock and speeding back in the elevator."You can try now Lainey"Ginny said.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Ginny turned into a mouse as she climbed out.She grabbed a axe that tiger dropped."Lazy cat"Ginny said Q breaking the rock and speeding back in the elevator."You can try now Lainey"Ginny said.

Lainey nodded, using her powers to give the elevator energy to move. "It'll get going now" she said, pressing the button.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Lainey nodded, using her powers to give the elevator energy to move. "It'll get going now" she said, pressing the button.
The elevator when straight up.(why do I hear the sound of firecrackers in my room?)(MY BROTHER PUT FIRECRACKERS IN MY PANTS AND MY CHAIR.)

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:43 PM
The elevator when straight up.(why do I hear the sound of firecrackers in my room?)(MY BROTHER PUT FIRECRACKERS IN MY PANTS AND MY CHAIR.)

Lainey clung to the wall at the sudden movement.

(OMG HE DID?! Brothers are the worst!)

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Lainey clung to the wall at the sudden movement.

(OMG HE DID?! Brothers are the worst!)
(Ikr)
Ginny was a snowman again least she had 2 carrots this time and a top hat.
Ginny with buttons: 3
Ginny as a snowman:2

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Ikr)
Ginny was a snowman again least she had 2 carrots this time and a top hat.
Ginny as a snowman:2

The elevator jerked to a stop, the doors opening.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Good night)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Good night)

(Hi :P)

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:06 AM
(Hi :P)
Good morning.)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Good morning.)

Should we continue?

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Should we continue?
Yea)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Yea)

kk

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:19 AM
The elevator jerked to a stop, the doors opening.
"I'm a snowman again"Ginny said laughing.She had the top hat on as she started to eat one of the carrots.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM
"I'm a snow and again"Ginny said laughing.She had the top hat on as she started to eat one of the carrots.

Lainey laughed, stepping out of the elevator.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Lainey laughed, stepping out of the elevator.
"So let's head back to headquarters we could take rain"Ginny said petting her dragon.Rain grabbed the carrot into Ginny face and ate it."I'm keeping the top hat"Ginny said getting on Rain.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:37 AM
CandyFlossCat you still here?)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 08:39 AM
"So let's head back to headquarters we could take rain"Ginny said petting her dragon.Rain grabbed the carrot into Ginny face and
ate it."I'm keeping the top hat"Ginny said getting on Rain.

Lainey smiled, getting onto Rain. "Okay, let's go!"

(had to make breakfast)

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Lainey smiled, getting onto Rain. "Okay, let's go!"

(had to make breakfast)
(It's ok)
Rain flew to the headquarters seen.On the way there they went though a snow cloud.Rain giggled as Ginny was a snowman again."I don't care,At least I'm getting carrots."Ginny said giggling.

Ginny as a snowman: 3

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 08:52 AM
(It's ok)
Rain flew to the headquarters seen.On the way there they went though a snow cloud.Rain giggled as Ginny was a snowman again."I don't care,At least I'm getting carrots."Ginny said giggling.

Ginny as a snowman: 3

"So many carrots!" Lainey said, rolling her eyes and brushing some snow off her face.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 08:55 AM
"So many carrots!" Lainey said, rolling her eyes and brushing some snow off her face.
Rain landed in the headquarters.Sky when to Ginny as Ginny pet sky.
Ginny giggled as she got the snow off her.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:49 AM

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Rain landed in the headquarters.Sky when to Ginny as Ginny pet sky.
Ginny giggled as she got the snow off her.

Lainey leapt off of Rain, petting Angel as she purred softly.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Lainey leapt off of Rain, petting Angel as she purred softly.
Ginny sat down."I guess they are having another meeting"Ginny said as sky eat a Carrot."Hey!"Ginny said as sky giggled.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Ginny sat down."I guess they are having another meeting"Ginny said as sky eat a Carrot."Hey!"Ginny said as sky giggled.

Lainey nodded, sitting as Angel walked off. "Well, that was eventful. Our first battle!" She squealed.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Lainey nodded, sitting as Angel walked off. "Well, that was eventful. Our first battle!" She squealed.
"We didn't even get hurt"Ginny said."But the frozen puns were great"Ginny said laughing.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:09 PM
"We didn't even get hurt"Ginny said."But the frozen puns were great"Ginny said laughing.

Lainey nodded with a grin. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" She sang in a crude and bad voice.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Lainey nodded with a grin. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" She sang in a crude and bad voice.
Sky made Ginny into a snowman."Come on!"Ginny yelled as Sky giggled.
Ginny as a snowman: 4

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Sky made Ginny into a snowman."Come on!"Ginny yelled as Sky giggled.
Ginny as a snowman: 4

"Pffft" Lainey laughed, but her face turned serious. "What did Anna mean when she said 'this isn't over'?"

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"Pffft" Lainey laughed, but her face turned serious. "What did Anna mean when she said 'this isn't over'?"
"I don't know"Ginny said worried."Why do I feel like something is bad is going to happen?"Ginny said not hearing sky or Angel.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:26 PM
"I don't know"Ginny said worried."Why do I feel like something is bad is going to happen?"Ginny said not hearing sky or Angel.

Lainey shrugged, she had the same feeling. The girl stood, a smile reappearing on her face. "Let's practices our powers!" She said, looking around.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Lainey shrugged, she had the same feeling. The girl stood, a smile reappearing on her face. "Let's practices our powers!" She said, looking around.
"Sure why not"Ginny answered.I hope Sky is ok.Ginny thought.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:32 PM
"Sure why not"Ginny answered.I hope Sky is ok.Ginny thought.

Lainey entered a room with many different objects, some beaten and worn and some burnt from powerful flame. Some had claw marks, and some were just piles of fluff. "I guess this is the practicing/ training room!" She said, grabbing her sickle and looking around.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Lainey entered a room with many different objects, some beaten and worn and some burnt from powerful flame. Some had claw marks, and some were just piles of fluff. "I guess this is the practicing/ training room!" She said, grabbing her sickle and looking around.
"Lainey,This isn't the training room."Ginny said after seeing the door close.Ginny got a text message.
Having fun locked up Ginny Weasley?
-Tiger
Ginny sighed at the horrible pun."looks like we are stuck again"Ginny said.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"Lainey,This isn't the training room."Ginny said after seeing the door close.Ginny got a text message.

Ginny sighed at the horrible pun."looks like we are stuck again"Ginny said.

"Dam!" Lainey spat, looking for any ways out. "See anything?" She asked, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 12:46 PM
"Dam!" Lainey spat, looking for any ways out. "See anything?" She asked, brushing some hair out of her eyes.
"I see Tiger and Anna,And a sign"Ginny said reading it,"Looks like you need to Tom Riddle to save you."Ginny read."I'M NOT FROM HARRY POTTER"Ginny yelled angrily."Anna can make better puns than you tiger"Ginny yelled as tiger rolled his eyes.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 01:02 PM
"I see Tiger and Anna,And a sign"Ginny said reading it,"Looks like you need to Tom Riddle to save you."Ginny read."I'M NOT FROM HARRY POTTER"Ginny yelled angrily."Anna can make better puns than you tiger"Ginny yelled as tiger rolled his eyes.

Lainey glared at Tiger, walking around the room. "If I use that on that... no.. UGH!" She yelped, scowling.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Lainey glared at Tiger, walking around the room. "If I use that on that... no.. UGH!" She yelped, scowling.
Tiger walked to the glass"I would be quiet if I were you two,I have the stinky hippogriff and the beast you call Angel."Tiger said as Ginny stared at sky and angel.(I'm thinking Anna betrays Tiger and turns good,but that just my plot idea)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Tiger walked to the glass"I would be quiet if I were you two,I have the stinky hippogriff and the beast you call Angel."Tiger said as Ginny stared at sky and angel.(I'm thinking Anna betrays Tiger and turns good,but that just my plot idea)

(Sounds good)

Lainey just mocked him, pacing around the room once more.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 01:22 PM
(Sounds good)

Lainey just mocked him, pacing around the room once more.
"Is that a threat?"Tiger asked as Sky stared at Anna worried as she was chained to the wall. Ginny stared at Sky,she sighed in worry.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 01:49 PM
...( CandyFlossCat )......................

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"Is that a threat?"Tiger asked as Sky stared at Anna worried as she was chained to the wall. Ginny stared at Sky,she sighed in worry.

Lainey glanced at Angel, who mewed softly and dipped her head.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Lainey glanced at Angel, who mewed softly and dipped her head.
Ginny didn't say a word,she didn't want to say anything because she didn't want Sky hurt. "Better"Tiger said walking away.He was going to hurt them anyways for revenge and no one could stop him.( perfect spot for some betrayal)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Ginny didn't say a word,she didn't want to say anything because she didn't want Sky hurt. "Better"Tiger said walking away.He was going to hurt them anyways for revenge and no one could stop him.( perfect spot for some betrayal)

(X3)

Anna watched Tiger walked away, silently, she undid the binds on the animals and let them escape. She leapt into the room, opening the door. "Run" she mouthed, using some sort of power to blend into the powers.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:03 PM
(X3)

Anna watched Tiger walked away, silently, she undid the binds on the animals and let them escape. She leapt into the room, opening the door. "Run" she mouthed, using some sort of power to blend into the powers.
Sky flew away into the shadows.Tiger grabbed his sister,"Why would you do that Anna!"Tiger yelled angrily throwing his sister at a wall.Ginny stared making faces when tiger threw a rock at the glass and Ginny dodged."Thank you tiger for being stupid"Ginny insulted him.Tiger tackled Ginny."Get off me you big cat"Ginny said annoyed.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Sky flew away into the shadows.Tiger grabbed his sister,"Why would you do that Anna!"Tiger yelled angrily throwing his sister at a wall.Ginny stared making faces when tiger threw a rock at the glass and Ginny dodged."Thank you tiger for getting us out"Ginny said as she climbed out the glass and opened the door.

Anna screeched, throwing her brother to the ground. "For me to know and you to find out.." she muttered, a sick grin on her face.

Lainey followed Ginny, hugging Angel. "So soft.." she whispered, petting the big cat.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Anna screeched, throwing her brother to the ground. "For me to know and you to find out.." she muttered, a sick grin on her face.

Lainey followed Ginny, hugging Angel. "So soft.." she whispered, petting the big cat.
Ginny saw Sky above tiger.Tiger noticed Sky and tackled her.Ginny pushed tiger away from Sky.Tiger grabbed Ginny foot as he threw her.Ginny hit the door as she was dizzy.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Ginny saw Sky above tiger.Tiger noticed Sky and tackled her.Ginny pushed tiger away from Sky.Tiger grabbed Ginny foot as he threw her.Ginny hit the door as she was dizzy.

Lainey threw lightning at Tiger, her fingers tingled with the feel of the power.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Lainey threw lightning at Tiger, her fingers tingled with the feel of the power.
Tiger hit the wall growling as his eyes were red.Tiger blasted water at Lainey as he got up."Can you take a water attack Lainey?I guess not" Tiger said in a evil voice.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Tiger hit the wall growling as his eyes were red.Tiger blasted water at Lainey as he got up."Can you take a water attack Lainey?I guess not" Tiger said in a evil voice.

Lainey grunted, the lightning fizzing out around her fingers. "Screw you!" She shouted, trying out her animal powers instead. What should I be, what should I be?! She thought.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Lainey grunted, the lightning fizzing out around her fingers. "Screw you!" She shouted, trying out her animal powers instead. What should I be, what should I be?! She thought.
Tiger walked to Ginny,Ginny could see 2 Tigers.She didn't know what was going on but she ran into a wall.Ginny groaned in pain as she fell.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Tiger walked to Ginny,Ginny could see 2 Tigers.She didn't know what was going on but she ran into a wall.Ginny groaned in pain as she fell.

Lainey blinked, the lightning returned to her hands as she swiftly shot it at Tiger. Her other powers could wait. She threw herself at Tiger, pinning him to the floor. "Why are you so rude?!" She hissed.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Lainey blinked, the lightning returned to her hands as she swiftly shot it at Tiger. Her other powers could wait. She threw herself at Tiger, pinning him to the floor. "Why are you so rude?!" She hissed.
"I'm not rude just evil"Tiger answered kicking Lainey off him.(I think we should make Anna like a hero and she could be the only one that can defeat Tiger)(sorry if I respond late I'm watching my favorite movie over and over)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"I'm not rude just evil"Tiger answered kicking Lainey off him.(I think we should make Anna like a hero and she could be the only one that can defeat Tiger)(sorry if I respond late I'm watching my favorite movie over and over)

(Lol, I do that with YouTube videos and TV episodes. Sounds good)

"Enough is enough, Tiger." Anna simply said, watching him with white, glowing narrowed eyes. Using her powers, she shot a sort of snow (I think her power was snow owo) at Tiger. "Leave" she growled at her brother, a pale, tiny dragon appeared next to her. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/c3/06/8bc30680f014d5af24293c5f38c88e61.png

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:45 PM
(Lol, I do that with YouTube videos and TV episodes. Sounds good)

"Enough is enough, Tiger." Anna simply said, watching him with white, glowing narrowed eyes. Using her powers, she shot a sort of snow (I think her power was snow owo) at Tiger. "Leave" she growled at her brother, a pale, tiny dragon appeared next to her. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/c3/06/8bc30680f014d5af24293c5f38c88e61.png
"Make me"Tiger said staring at his sister.(Yea YouTube)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 02:50 PM
"Make me"Tiger said staring at his sister.(Yea YouTube)

(I'm obsessed, lol)

"You know I can defeat you!" Anna spat, she had snow and shapeshifting on her side. Plus, she had more training. "Now I suggest you LEAVE!" She yelled, pouncing onto him as a snow leopard.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
(I'm obsessed, lol)

"You know I can defeat you!" Anna spat, she had snow and shapeshifting on her side. Plus, she had more training. "Now I suggest you LEAVE!" She yelled, pouncing onto him as a snow leopard.
Tiger didn't really care, but he knew he was out numbered."Fine but one thing,I wouldn't stay in this room if I were you"Tiger said disappearing.A sound could be heard of a ticking sound.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Tiger didn't really care, but he knew he was out numbered."Fine but one thing,I wouldn't stay in this room if I were you"Tiger said disappearing.A sound could be heard of a ticking sound.

Anna widened her eyes, shoving Lainey and Ginny out before following them. She rushed into another room, slamming the door behind them after the other two entered the room with her. A loud explosion sound was heard, and something banged into the door.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Anna widened her eyes, shoving Lainey and Ginny out before following them. She rushed into another room, slamming the door behind them after the other two entered the room with her. A loud explosion sound was heard, and something banged into the door.
Amber heard a explosion,"Sarah do you think we should check out what happened?"Amber asked Sarah wondering what happened.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Amber heard a explosion,"Sarah do you think we should check out what happened?"Amber asked Sarah wondering what happened.

Sarah bit her lip, then nodded. "Yeah, I think so." She responded.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Sarah bit her lip, then nodded. "Yeah, I think so." She responded.
"Let's go"Amber said walking to where the explosion happened.Sky put 2 claws up asking Ginny how many she saw."4"Ginny answered as Sky rolled her eyes.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"Let's go"Amber said walking to where the explosion happened.Sky put 2 claws up asking Ginny how many she saw."4"Ginny answered as Sky rolled her eyes.

Sarah nodded, walking after Amber. She pushed past some debris from the explosion, wincing at all the destruction.

Lainey sighed, petting her unicorn dragon Pastel. Pastel was laying next to her, twitching her tail.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Sarah nodded, walking after Amber. She pushed past some debris from the explosion, wincing at all the destruction.

Lainey sighed, petting her unicorn dragon Pastel. Pastel was laying next to her, twitching her tail.
Amber saw Anna,Lainey and Ginny."What happened here?"Amber asked confused.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Amber saw Anna,Lainey and Ginny."What happened here?"Amber asked confused.

"Long story" grumbled Anna and Lainey, sighing.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"Long story" grumbled Anna and Lainey, sighing.
"8"Ginny answered as Sky was holding 4 claws.Sky shook Ginny head still holding 4 claws."Sky quit I see 4"Ginny said as Sky stopped."Hey Sarah and Amber"Ginny said.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
"8"Ginny answered as Sky was holding 4 claws.Sky shook Ginny head still holding 4 claws."Sky quit I see 4"Ginny said as Sky stopped."Hey Sarah and Amber"Ginny said.

"Hey, Ginny. What happened here?" Sarah asked, looking around with a confused face.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Hey, Ginny. What happened here?" Sarah asked, looking around with a confused face.
Ginny explained what happened well what happened before she got dizzy.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Ginny explained what happened well what happened before she got dizzy.

(did u change ur name)

Sarah sighed, shaking her head. "Tiger. He's trouble.."

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 05:19 PM
(did u change ur name)

Sarah sighed, shaking her head. "Tiger. He's trouble.."
Yep)
"Well Anna did save us"Ginny said as Sky sat down by Ginny.

This is what Rain and Sky look like
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f6/2e/2c/f62e2cf313ce62437b0625bcfe986175.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/01/12/63/011263a94baabe7f1eebd521ea331ad5.jpg

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Yep)
"Well Anna did save us"Ginny said as Sky sat down by Ginny.

This is what Rain and Sky look like
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f6/2e/2c/f62e2cf313ce62437b0625bcfe986175.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/01/12/63/011263a94baabe7f1eebd521ea331ad5.jpg

(Cool)

Sarah narrowed her eyes. "I thought he was your brother.." she responded, eyeing Anna.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(Cool)

Sarah narrowed her eyes. "I thought he was your brother.." she responded, eyeing Anna.
"Uhh..."Ginny wasn't going to explain that.
"Sarah does it matter?Anna saved their lives"Amber said staring at Sarah.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Uhh..."Ginny wasn't going to explain that.
"Sarah does it matter?Anna saved their lives"Amber said staring at Sarah.

Sarah sighed, turning to Anna. "Why did you save THEM? And not your brother?" She curiously asked.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Sarah sighed, turning to Anna. "Why did you save THEM? And not your brother?" She curiously asked.
Amber rolled her eyes."Sarah she turned good unlike her brother"Amber said to Sarah.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Amber rolled her eyes."Sarah she turned good unlike her brother"Amber said to Sarah.

"It still seems sudden.. but we need all we can get fighting Tiger. Welcome, kid." She said, a frown etched on her face.

(Perhaps she could look like this and have had something happen with Tiger, hence why she hates him so much?)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/3d/52/da3d526021f8062175880d84326c77ed.jpg

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"It still seems sudden.. but we need all we can get fighting Tiger. Welcome, kid." She said, a frown etched on her face.

(Perhaps she could look like this and have had something happen with Tiger, hence why she hates him so much?)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/3d/52/da3d526021f8062175880d84326c77ed.jpg
(Are you talking about Sarah or Anna?)
Ginny fell asleep as Sky grabbed a feather and whipper cream.Sky put whipped cream on Ginny hand as she tickled Ginny face with a feather.(you know the prank.Aslo I think Sky will be a prankster.)

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 06:45 PM

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(Are you talking about Sarah or Anna?)
Ginny fell asleep as Sky grabbed a feather and whipper cream.Sky put whipped cream on Ginny hand as she tickled Ginny face with a feather.(you know the prank.Aslo I think Sky will be a prankster.)

(Sarah, idk what Anna is gonna look like. You can choose if you'd like)

Lainey still slept, her chest rising and falling slowly.

Sarah was outside. Watching. Waiting. She held a sword in her hand, knowing someone could strike any moment.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(Sarah, idk what Anna is gonna look like. You can choose if you'd like)

Lainey still slept, her chest rising and falling slowly.

Sarah was outside. Watching. Waiting. She held a sword in her hand, knowing someone could strike any moment.
Sky fell asleep by Ginny,eating a carrot.(could Sarah be the reason tiger turned evil or like a family member of tiger and Anna?)
(I think there will be a epic battle where it is Anna,Ginny and Lainey fight Tiger but tiger is stronger.Also before the battle he will be causing chaos for the three girls to stop)
"Breaking news! wild animals running wild!"The man on the television says in worry waking the girls up.Ginny face is covered with whipped cream as Sky giggles.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sky fell asleep by Ginny,eating a carrot.(could Sarah be the reason tiger turned evil or like a family member of tiger and Anna?)
(I think there will be a epic battle where it is Anna,Ginny and Lainey fight Tiger but tiger is stronger.Also before the battle he will be causing chaos for the three girls to stop)
"Breaking news! wild animals running wild!"The man on the television says in worry waking the girls up.Ginny face is covered with whipped cream as Sky giggles.

(Hmm.. Sarah, but by a weird situation)
(KK)
Lainey and Sarah were watching the TV, their eyes glittering with annoyance. "Tiger." They both said.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(Hmm.. Sarah, but by a weird situation)
(KK)
Lainey and Sarah were watching the TV, their eyes glittering with annoyance. "Tiger." They both said.
Ginny heard the save the day alarm as she woke up."What the bloody Hell?"Ginny asked.Sky giggled (because ron says it all the time)."let's get this over with"Ginny said signing and yawning.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Ginny heard the save the day alarm as she woke up."What the bloody Hell?"Ginny asked.Sky giggled (because ron says it all the time)."let's get this over with"Ginny said signing and yawning.

Lainey nodded, her hero suit appearing on her as she grabbed her weapon.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Lainey nodded, her hero suit appearing on her as she grabbed her weapon.
"Anna you coming"Ginny asked as she saw a sign left by tiger that said,"Elsa You coming or are you mad about Hans?".
"He went to far this time"Ginny said grabbing her weapon. She saw another sign that said "You can't get Harry or Ron to help you now".
"I'M NOT FROM HARRY POTTER!"Ginny said angrily.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:27 PM
"Anna you coming"Ginny asked as she saw a sign left by tiger that said,"Elsa You coming or are you mad about Hans?".
"He went to far this time"Ginny said grabbing her weapon. She saw another sign that said "You can't get Harry or Ron to help you now".
"I'M NOT FROM HARRY POTTER!"Ginny said angrily.

"AHH THESE REFERENCES ARE THE WORST THINGS EVERRR!" Lainey screeched, rushing out with Sarah to find Tiger.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"AHH THESE REFERENCES ARE THE WORST THINGS EVERRR!" Lainey screeched, rushing out with Sarah to find Tiger.
Ginny super speed to the zoo with Anna."looks like we have a lot of animals to put back in their cages"Ginny said noticing someone that wasn't tiger but a close friend of tiger.(let's call her water girl)
http://rs711.pbsrc.com/albums/ww117/Elphaba818/Anime%20Pictures%20Album/1154324268_wateranime.jpg~c200

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Ginny super speed to the zoo with Anna."looks like we have a lot of animals to put back in their cages"Ginny said noticing someone that wasn't tiger but a close friend of tiger.(let's call her water girl)
http://rs711.pbsrc.com/albums/ww117/Elphaba818/Anime%20Pictures%20Album/1154324268_wateranime.jpg~c200

(kk)

Water Girl smiled, her eyes glittering. "Well well, Sarah.." she said to the woman, who growled.

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
((brb))

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:56 PM
(kk)

Water Girl smiled, her eyes glittering. "Well well, Sarah.." she said to the woman, who growled.
I thought it was Anna and Ginny vs water girl but never mind)(Tiger X water girl)
Ginny super speed around getting the animals back in their cages.

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 07:56 PM
((brb))
Kk)

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Darky
May 6th, 2017, 10:00 PM
CandyFlossCat are you still roleplaying?)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:11 AM
CandyFlossCat are you still roleplaying?)

(Srry fell asleep after doing something with my other friend XD)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 07:30 AM
(Srry fell asleep after doing something with my other friend XD)
It's ok)(I hate my brother he dyed my hair pink while I was sleeping yesterday.)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:31 AM
It's ok)(I hate my brother he dyed my hair pink while I was sleeping yesterday.)

(Omg he dyed your hair while you slept? That's just wrong!)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 07:38 AM
(Omg he dyed your hair while you slept? That's just wrong!)
He's a jerk to me)This one time we had 2 cats one was a kitten and one was a teen ish and my brother kicked them into the lake were the kitten who was named Dave died where the teen ish cat named snickers at the time was able to get out of the lake and we found her 4 years later)(If my brother comes to get potato my new cat he will get hit)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:44 AM
He's a jerk to me)This one time we had 2 cats one was a kitten and one was a teen ish and my brother kicked them into the lake were the kitten who was named Dave died where the teen ish cat named snickers at the time was able to get out of the lake and we found her 4 years later)(If my brother comes to get potato my new cat he will get hit)

(Oh no! Sorry about your kitty, you're brother sounds like a huge arse.)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 07:48 AM
(Oh no! Sorry about your kitty, you're brother sounds like a huge arse.)
(That's why I'm getting a dog that is a German Shepherd he doesn't like my brother at all and loves my cat potatoes that plays with her potato)(Anyways want to continue)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:49 AM
(That's why I'm getting a dog that is a German Shepherd he doesn't like my brother at all and loves my cat potatoes that plays with her potato)(Anyways want to continue)

(Nice :P. Yeah, sure lets continue)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 07:51 AM
(kk)

I thought it was Anna and Ginny vs water girl but never mind)(Tiger X water girl)
Ginny super speed around getting the animals back in their cages.
(This is where we left off)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 07:53 AM
(This is where we left off)

(KK)

Lainey was taking some of the smaller animals and coaxing them back into their places, locking the gates as they entered. She turned to Ginny, "are the bigger animals going in the cages alright?" She asked.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 07:56 AM
(KK)

Lainey was taking some of the smaller animals and coaxing them back into their places, locking the gates as they entered. She turned to Ginny, "are the bigger animals going in the cages alright?" She asked.
"I put them in their big habits"Ginny said slowly down and stopping.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 08:05 AM
"I put them in their big habits"Ginny said slowly down and stopping.

Lainey nodded, brushing some hair from her face. "Should we deal with that Water Girl person and Tiger?" She asked.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Lainey nodded, brushing some hair from her face. "Should we deal with that Water Girl person and Tiger?" She asked.
"I don't see tiger but I guess we deal with water girl"Ginny said looking around.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 08:14 AM
"I don't see tiger but I guess we deal with water girl"Ginny said looking around.

"Okay! But.. how are we gonna defeat her? We should make a quick plan." She said, worried about lightning and water powers in the same battle.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 08:23 AM
"Okay! But.. how are we gonna defeat her? We should make a quick plan." She said, worried about lightning and water powers in the same battle.
"Isn't Anna with us?"Ginny asked looking around."Snow and ice can freeze water"Ginny said after being blasted by water.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 09:01 AM
"Isn't Anna with us?"Ginny asked looking around."Snow and ice can freeze water"Ginny said after being blasted by water.

"Anna! Use your powers!" Lainey told her, pointing at Water Girl, "lightning might work, but you can freeze her water attacks!"

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 09:03 AM
"Anna! Use your powers!" Lainey told her, pointing at Water Girl, "lightning might work, but you can freeze her water attacks!"
"Good idea"Ginny said super speeding around to distract water girl giving Lainey chance to zap water girl.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 09:16 AM
"Good idea"Ginny said super speeding around to distract water girl giving Lainey chance to zap water girl.

(I'm gonna have to go soon, gotta go to the store)

Lainey shot electricity at Water Girl, gritting her teeth and waiting for the others.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 09:25 AM
(I'm gonna have to go soon, gotta go to the store)

Lainey shot electricity at Water Girl, gritting her teeth and waiting for the others.
Ok)
Amber arrived shooting ice at Water girl.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Ok)
Amber arrived shooting ice at Water girl.

(srry just got back)

Water Girl screeched, eyes ablaze with anger.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM
(srry just got back)

Water Girl screeched, eyes ablaze with anger.
(It's ok)
"Oww my ears"Ginny complained as she covered her ears.Sky had earplugs on as she attacked water girl.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:17 PM
(It's ok)
"Oww my ears"Ginny complained as she covered her ears.Sky had earplugs on as she attacked water girl.

Water Girl threw large orbs of water at Sky, her eyes glowing a pale blue. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" She yelled, vanishing.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Water Girl threw large orbs of water at Sky, her eyes glowing a pale blue. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" She yelled, vanishing.
Sky shook the water off."Hey!"Ginny said getting the water off her as Sky giggled.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Sky shook the water off."Hey!"Ginny said getting the water off her as Sky giggled.

Lainey shook the water out of her hair, watching the animals lazily in their cages. "Huh, well that was new" she said.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Lainey shook the water out of her hair, watching the animals lazily in their cages. "Huh, well that was new" she said.
"Looks like we got another enemy,Ginny said signing."Come on girls let's go"Amber said staring to leave.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:25 PM
"Looks like we got another enemy,Ginny said signing."Come on girls let's go"Amber said staring to leave.

Lainey nodded, following. Where the hell are all these villains coming from?! she thought.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Lainey nodded, following. Where the hell are all these villains coming from?! she thought.
"I don't know but we know who they are working with"Ginny said as she left the Zoo heading the headquarters.They should have their hero names by now,Aslo we should make Anna a hero to.Amber thought as she when in the meeting room(their actually going to have a meeting)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"I don't know but we know who they are working with"Ginny said as she left the Zoo heading the headquarters.They should have their hero names by now,Aslo we should make Anna a hero to.Amber thought as she when in the meeting room(their actually going to have a meeting)

(KK)

"Yep." Lainey said, transforming out of her hero suit for the time being.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 12:43 PM
(KK)

"Yep." Lainey said, transforming out of her hero suit for the time being.
"Let's go in the training room"Ginny said as she went though the weapons room.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 12:52 PM
"Let's go in the training room"Ginny said as she went though the weapons room.

Lainey nodded, following her.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Lainey nodded, following her.
Let's do the meeting.)
"We should give Ginny and Lainey their hero names"Amber suggested,"Also we should make Anna a hero as well"Amber said staring at Sarah.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Let's do the meeting.)
"We should give Ginny and Lainey their hero names"Amber suggested,"Also we should make Anna a hero as well"Amber said staring at Sarah.

(Okie!)

Sarah nodded, scribbling down in a notebook. "Yes, she proved she was worthy to the team today." She said, "anything else before we end the meeting?" She asked,

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 01:08 PM
(Okie!)

Sarah nodded, scribbling down in a notebook. "Yes, she proved she was worthy to the team today." She said, "anything else before we end the meeting?" She asked,
"Yes,What is up with you and tiger?"Amber asked Sarah(Cue the flashback)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Yes,What is up with you and tiger?"Amber asked Sarah(Cue the flashback)

"Tiger, give it back already!" Sarah said, glaring at the precious diamond in his hand.
"NO!" He growled at her, narrowing his eyes.
The two began to fight, the diamond going from person to person.

"Nevermind, let's just give them hero names."

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"Tiger, give it back already!" Sarah said, glaring at the precious diamond in his hand.
"NO!" He growled at her, narrowing his eyes.
The two began to fight, the diamond going from person to person.

"Nevermind, let's just give them hero names."
"Ok..."Amber said writing down the hero names(Should Amber like the leader?)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 01:34 PM
"Ok..."Amber said writing down the hero names(Should Amber like the leader?)

Sarah walked out. --yeah--

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Sarah walked out. --yeah--
(What would Anna superhero name be?)
"Ginny,Anna and Lainey report to my office"Amber said though the intercom.
Ginny when to Amber office.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(What would Anna superhero name be?)
"Ginny,Anna and Lainey report to my office"Amber said though the intercom.
Ginny when to Amber office.

(idk, something ice related owo)

Lainey pet Angel goodbye, and followed Ginny.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM
(idk, something ice related owo)

Lainey pet Angel goodbye, and followed Ginny.
(Uhh let's call her icy or snowy)
"Hello girls"Amber said as they took a seat.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 02:07 PM
(Uhh let's call her icy or snowy)
"Hello girls"Amber said as they took a seat.

"Hi, Amber." Lainey said, looking confused. "What's this about?"

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"Hi, Amber." Lainey said, looking confused. "What's this about?"
"It's about your hero names"Amber said.(I need you to pick icy or Snowy)
"Ginny you will be speedy"Amber said to Ginny.Ginny nodded.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"It's about your hero names"Amber said.(I need you to pick icy or Snowy)
"Ginny you will be speedy"Amber said to Ginny.Ginny nodded.

(Lets go for Snowy)

" Lainey, you will be Stormshift. (I changed it a bit) And Anna will be Snowy." Sarah added.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 02:17 PM
(Lets go for Snowy)

" Lainey, you will be Stormshift. (I changed it a bit) And Anna will be Snowy." Sarah added.
I really don't care about it)
"So we are official heroes?"Ginny now Speedy asked.Amber nodded her head."And there will be a party"Amber added.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I really don't care about it)
"So we are official heroes?"Ginny now Speedy asked.Amber nodded her head."And there will be a party"Amber added.

"This is awesome!" Stormshift grinned, Snowy nodded excitedly.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"This is awesome!" Stormshift grinned, Snowy nodded excitedly.
"This is the best day ever"Speedy said as the lights go off."Damn it!"Speedy said hearing tiger and water girl."Looks like the party will have to wait"Speedy said sighing.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 02:52 PM
"This is the best day ever"Speedy said as the lights go off."Damn it!"Speedy said hearing tiger and water girl."Looks like the party will have to wait"Speedy said sighing.

(I gtg for now, ttyl)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 02:53 PM
(I gtg for now, ttyl)
Ok..ttyl?)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:01 PM
(Back, had to eat dinner and do something)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
(Back, had to eat dinner and do something)
(It's 4:03 pm for me and ok)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:06 PM
(It's 4:03 pm for me and ok)

(Same, 4:06 now)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:08 PM
This is were we left off)(shall we continue?)(I post this at 4:08 pm)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:09 PM
This is were we left off)(shall we continue?)(I post this at 4:08 pm)

(KK, yeah let's continue)

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:14 PM
(KK, yeah let's continue)
(Ok)"should we split up?"Amber asked.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:17 PM
(Ok)"should we split up?"Amber asked.

Sarah nodded. "Amber go with Snowy and Speedy, Stormshift come with me." She said, walking off.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Sarah nodded. "Amber go with Snowy and Speedy, Stormshift come with me." She said, walking off.
"Ok "speedy said going with Sarah.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
"Ok "speedy said going with Sarah.

Stormshift followed Sarah, who had a serious expression on her face.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Stormshift followed Sarah, who had a serious expression on her face.
Amber heard Tiger fight Sky."this way"Amber whispered sneaking around.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Amber heard Tiger fight Sky."this way"Amber whispered sneaking around.

Sarah and Stormshift were approaching from the other side, narrowing their eyes at Tiger.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Sarah and Stormshift were approaching from the other side, narrowing their eyes at Tiger.
Tiger stared at them.Speedy was stuck in water chains(Chains magically made of water).She stared at water girl trying to get out.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Tiger stared at them.Speedy was stuck in water chains(Chains magically made of water).She stared at water girl trying to get out.

(Wut should Sarah's powers be?)

Stormshift shot lightning at Tiger, then rushed to help the others.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM
(Wut should Sarah's powers be?)

Stormshift shot lightning at Tiger, then rushed to help the others.
(What ever you want them)
Tiger blocked the attack.Sky kicked tiger at the wall.Tiger hit the wall as the hippogriff walked away from him.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:09 PM
(What ever you want them)
Tiger blocked the attack.Sky kicked tiger at the wall.Tiger hit the wall as the hippogriff walked away from him.

(Hmm..... maybe wind or fire?)

Sarah pushed the sword towards his neck, an inch away from his skin. "Hello, Tiger." She growled.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
(Hmm..... maybe wind or fire?)

Sarah pushed the sword towards his neck, an inch away from his skin. "Hello, Tiger." She growled.
"Hello Sarah"Tiger growled angrily.Speedy sat down staring at water girl and the chain water girl put on her.Sky came in running over water girl like a bull.(still your choice)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"Hello Sarah"Tiger growled angrily.Speedy sat down staring at water girl and the chain water girl put on her.Sky came in running over water girl like a bull.(still your choice)

(Leggo with wind)

Sarah kept him pinned against the wall with the wind, her eyes narrowed as she grinned. "What brings you here?" She asked menacingly.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(Leggo with wind)

Sarah kept him pinned against the wall with the wind, her eyes narrowed as she grinned. "What brings you here?" She asked menacingly.
"Just for a little revenge"Tiger says staring at Sarah.(what about water girl vs Sky?)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"Just for a little revenge"Tiger says staring at Sarah.(what about water girl vs Sky?)

(Okay i'll be water girl)

Water Girl formed an orb of water, grinning "mutt" she insulted.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:31 PM
(Okay i'll be water girl)

Water Girl formed an orb of water, grinning "mutt" she insulted.
Ginny was bored of sitting waiting for something to happen.She throw red paint at Water girl shirt.Sky got the hint as she charged at Water girl(Wait I thought you were Water girl or was I Water girl?)

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Ginny was bored of sitting waiting for something to happen.She throw red paint at Water girl shirt.Sky got the hint as she charged at Water girl(Wait I thought you were Water girl or was I Water girl?)

(Idk ;-; )

Water girl screeched, her eyes wide as she tried, and failed, to move out of the way of Sky.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
(kk)

(Idk ;-; )

Water girl screeched, her eyes wide as she tried, and failed, to move out of the way of Sky.
(You did)
Sky roared as Speedy got out of the chain."easy sky"Speedy said as sky kicked water girl to a wall.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
(You did)
Sky roared as Speedy got out of the chain."easy sky"Speedy said as sky kicked water girl to a wall.

(K)

Water girl struggled, throwing large balls of water at Speedy and Sky.

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
(K)

Water girl struggled, throwing large balls of water at Speedy and Sky.
Sky flew up with Speedy."Did you think it would be that easy?"Speedy asked.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Sky flew up with Speedy."Did you think it would be that easy?"Speedy asked.

Water girl just muttered under her breath, her eyes glowing an ocean blue as she formed a sword of water. "Heh, did you?"

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Water girl just muttered under her breath, her eyes glowing an ocean blue as she formed a sword of water. "Heh, did you?"
Sky giggled in the air."every easy"Speedy answered grabbing her sword.

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Sky giggled in the air."every easy"Speedy answered grabbing her sword.

She screeched, lunging at Speedy as sword glittered in the sun.