PDA

View Full Version : Hero academy!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 3rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bokunoheroacademia/images/8/88/Yuuei_Building.png/revision/latest?cb=20160508230412
welcome to hero academy! In a world of people born with powers that are known as quirks. Only 80% of the world has a quirk and a famed and most high paying job for those with powerful or unique quirks are heros but of course they are villains who just like to cause havoc but I won't worry about that now. You have passed the extremely hard entrance test and are allowed to go to this very school to get a scholarship as a sidekick with a strong and famous hero! Not only that strong and popular heros are in this very school teaching you the ways of a hero!! Once every year the new freshman often enter school festival games but of course since you are in the best school everyone from all around the world will watch you play these games that are little more hardcore then your last schools.
Now to explain a bit about your new school first thing what exactly is a quirk well it's a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories. But that will be explained later by your teachers. Also you may stay in dorms or at a nearby house or apartment as long as you can get the school on time.
The best classes are set up in three parts the very best end up in class a, second best are in class b but they can always become better in their own ways and lastly class c this is the lowest but not the weakest each class can always compete for the best! But so far a takes to cake.
Now then that's all for now have fun enjoying the life of a hero!!

Forum
Name and hero ( or villain ) name
looks
Personality
What's your quirk?
Teacher or student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?
If teacher any great deeds that you've done as a hero?
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes
Class you're in or teach
Any family heros or villains in your blood?
Love interest or sexuality
Other/ questions

My ocs

Sano wolfheart aka halfheart
Male
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/32/00/1992532.jpg
He's calm, coolheaded but very shy and often doesn't know how to express his feelings which always seems to make him seem a bit cold but he always challenges the ones he feels will be in his way from being the best
Half cold half hot: which means the left side of his body controls ice and freezes anything in his path while the right controls fire that is able to burn almost anything.
Student
He will become a hero
Normal clothes is in pic and his costume is this http://static.zerochan.net/Todoroki.Shouto.full.1959676.jpg
Class a
His father is a feared villain that disappeared as soon as his mother a now famous hero won against him in battle which is one of the reasons he wants to be a hero.
Bisexual
Has a brother named Sasuke

Sasuke wolfheart aka nightmare flame
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/7a/79/cd7a794f8af47cb0420689a6bd733f53.jpg
He's calm, quiet and only really speaks when his brother is around or his mother he always seems scared of others and always moves away when someone other then his kin get close to him.
Black flames: allows him to generate and control dark-tinted flames and can also
Bring his flames to life as demonic like flames although that takes a lot out of him
Student
Will become a villain
Normal clothes in pic costume is http://68.media.tumblr.com/72597c75f6517d4d358669794d04244d/tumblr_nv38lun0T11sis4wzo1_1280.png
Class a
Like Sanos
Bisexual
Is brothers with Sano and his father is the reason he looks like that and is so scared

Pics of their mother who is a teacher of the school she'll be teaching gym: http://img12.deviantart.net/410e/i/2015/055/8/d/we_are_mercenary__cover___by_madspartan013-d8jb9jw.jpg Her name is skylar and her quirk is called one for all: grants her access to stockpiled power, granting her superhuman strength, superhuman speed, greatly enhanced agility, enhanced reflexes, high durability and the ability to jump really high.

And a pic of their father who is a feared and a extremely dangerous villain called killer real name unknown: https://images.alphacoders.com/534/534926.jpg Quirk unknown.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
.... bump :3 oh! Also skylar is open for a relationship and is bisexual but killer is not :3)

ConfusedCas
May 3rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
Ahhhh it's one punch~ I'll look into this!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 3rd, 2017, 11:51 PM
Ahhhh it's one punch~ I'll look into this!
Nope! It's not one punch guess again :3)

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Peter Joy Evlain | The White Hare
Male or female: Male
looks: On his character website
Personality: On his character website
What's your quirk?: Super speed and rabbit parts, which means enhanced hearing and stronger legs
Teacher or student: Student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?: Hero
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: His normal clothes are on his character website | (He's the one on the right) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/bc/e1/79bce1455a03466d31c8f82d7323fd9a.jpg
Class you're in or teach: Class B
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Nope
Love interest or sexuality: Open, Gay
Other/ questions: http://skyescharacters.my-free.website/peter

Soddenfur
May 4th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Harry Stanford | The Dark Spark (people mostly just say Spark)
looks: Short sandy blonde hair, green eyes, lanky
Personality: Harry is very outspoken and loves to talk, as he is not afraid of crowds or calling someone out (even if he's wrong or looks stupid) or being a leader. He can get controlling at times and becomes irrational when he feels like he can't do anything about something. Not to mention, he is a bit of an elitist. He has a rather strange backstory but seems not to care much about it and is perfectly happy despite it,
What's your quirk?: Blue electricity manipulation
If teacher any great deeds that you've done as a hero?: N/A
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: He normally wears black jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a yellow jacket. He doesn't prefer to change into a costume and may go as far as refusing to wear one, as he likes just wearing whatever.
Class you're in or teach: In Class A
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Parents are villains, although his father is locked up and he hasn't talked to his mom in ages
Love interest or sexuality: Open/Bisexual
Other/ questions: I might make Harry's mom a teacher here if no one makes a teacher

ConfusedCas
May 4th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Nope! It's not one punch guess again :3)
( ohhhhh My Hero Academia! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Yes!!!! Accepted!!)

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
May 4th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Name: Syaka tomoruni/ Misakon Tomoruni
Super name: Razor/ Iron lord
Looks: he has bight blue hair and emerald green eyes and freckled lightly dusted on his face he is 156cm tall/ She has blood red hair and amber eyes and is 169 cm tall
Perso: he is quite secretive to strangers but opens up his funny and spontaneous side when with trusted friends, he is the kind of person who would take a bullet for someone but would also kill if they had to/ She is very happy and openly shows her affection of her little brother ,Syaka,and she is extremely protective of him
Quirk: he can control gravity and uses hand to hand combat to fight/ She can control metal in all its forms and has a lump of iron to use as a weapon in emergencies
Teacher or student: student/ teacher
Hero or villain: nether... ANTIHERO
Any great deeds teacher has done: Misakon has taken down an entire evil organisation, called the red ribbon army, on her own and defeated a demon
Normal clothes: Syaka wears a red long sleeved shirt with baggy grey pants and sometimes a beanie, all his clothes are weighted/ Misakon wears a blue vests with a white shirt underneath, a long skirt and gloves to hide a scar on her hand
Super clothes: Piccolos outfit without the turban he also has a sword/ She wears a white James Bond suit with cylinders each made of multiple metals tied to her waist
Any heroes in family?: Misakon/ Syaka but their mother is a villain
Love interest: Open and is a gay bean/ Open and is bisexual
Other: their grandfather on their fathers side is Japanese but they have Australian and Polynesian ancestry

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Accepted! )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
May 4th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Name and hero name: Alex Byrne / The Flame or just Flame
looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
What's your quirk?: Can control fire and use the fire to protect himself or others. It can also attack others. ( Is this okay? XD )
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?: Might become a villain depending on what happens in the RP.
If teacher any great deeds that you've done as a hero?: N/A
Also normal clothes and hero costumes: ( Will edit this in after school :3 )
Class you're in or teach: Class A, maybe?
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Nope
Love interest or sexuality: Open / Bisexual
Other/ questions: Hoi. :3

Hallowed Echo
May 4th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Freddie aka Cheetah
looks: Short pitch black hair with Amber eyes, 5ft 9.
Personality: Quiet, Short-Tempered, Distant, Friendly, Loner.
What's your quirk?: Super speed and the ability to summon light cheetahs if situation is dire
Also normal clothes: Wears a black and blue hoodie with a grey undershirt, jeans, and boots
Hero costumes: Doesn't really like costumes, he just takes off the jacket and switches boots for running shoes
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Comes from a long line of villains, wants to be the first hero in his family.
Love interest or sexuality: Open, Bisexual.
Other/ questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Accepted both of you!! :3)

SkyHeart
May 4th, 2017, 09:06 AM
(I had a feeling this was based on My Hero Academia XD I still need to see that Anime. I'll join in soon!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 09:46 AM
(I had a feeling this was based on My Hero Academia XD I still need to see that Anime. I'll join in soon!)
Yep you're right!!!)

Wildy~ =3
May 4th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Name and Hero Name: Lia Wildmoon (A.K.A. Wild Moon)
Male or female: Female
Looks: 5 foot 2, with long light brown hair, pale-ish skin, and purple eyes. She also has brown tabby cat ears and tail, as well as wings that resemble a barn owl's.
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
What's your quirk?: Flight, Light Manipulation (Not Offensive), and Mega Power (Varies, Only used in dire circumstances) She also has an evil side, Shadeclaw.
Also normal clothes and hero costumes: She normally wears a lilac colored dress. She doesn't have a costume yet except for a magenta mask.
Class you're in: A but she sometimes sneaks into B on Fridays.
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Maybe; she's unsure.
Love interest or sexuality: Developed plz; Straight
Other/ questions: Shadeclaw is EVIL Also can she have a long lost cousin/sister?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Accepted! And yes!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Should we get started!!)

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Should we get started!!)

Your decision <3 Btw I posted some ideas and stuff in our PM's~)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Awww let's start!! And I responded :3)

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I responded as well :3)

Peter walked in through the entry of the school, his backpack over his shoulders. He had a small home about a few miles away, and it was quite easy to get to the academy. Taking a deep breath, he walked inside.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Sasuke was sitting on a bench seeming to be waiting for someone. He was yawning a bit as he sat there obviously uncomfortable being alone with so many people coming in. He looks down and just waits

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sasuke was sitting on a bench seeming to be waiting for someone. He was yawning a bit as he sat there obviously uncomfortable being alone with so many people coming in. He looks down and just waits

Peter saw Sasuke, but he didn't know what to do. Instead, he just walked past him, staring straight ahead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sano bumps into peter " oh! Sorry about that I was just looking for my brother have you seen him?" Says the handsome boy with half red and half white hair his voice was husky but kind as he looks at peter with a calm face

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sano bumps into peter " oh! Sorry about that I was just looking for my brother have you seen him?" Says the handsome boy with half red and half white hair his voice was husky but kind as he looks at peter with a calm face

Peter glanced up at Sano and bit his lip. "U-Um, well, is that him..?" He pointed to Sasuke behind him. "He seems to be waiting on someone, and you look like him, so.." Peter blushed and nervously looked at Sano.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 4th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sano nods " yes! Thank you " he says with a slight smile as he walks over to Sasuke who looked extremely happy now despite his cold face. Sano sighs softly and begins to talk to Sasuke about something, Sasuke looked a bit scared at first then he nods and sano leads him to peter " go on Sasuke say it" Sasuke nods slowly " ...... thank you.."

Poppyfrost
May 4th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Sano nods " yes! Thank you " he says with a slight smile as he walks over to Sasuke who looked extremely happy now despite his cold face. Sano sighs softly and begins to talk to Sasuke about something, Sasuke looked a bit scared at first then he nods and sano leads him to peter " go on Sasuke say it" Sasuke nods slowly " ...... thank you.."

Peter blinked, then smiled. "Your welcome!" He said happily. He glanced at Sano and cracked a grin, then back at Sasuke. "Oh, my name is Peter, by the way." He said softly.

appariitiion
May 4th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Calix Jayson | Quake
looks: Tall and slim, around 6'1. Short, fluffy brown hair, pale skin. Mostly wears combat boots, a biker jacket, jeans, and a normal t-shirt. One of his eyes is a fake pure black glass eye, the other is hazel. Once upon a time he got mugged and stabbed in the eye, and as a joke he replaced it with somethin' spooky.
Personality: Manipulative, basically lies to the point he doesn't know who he even is anymore, mood changed drastically in short periods of time. Coffee addict and can be a surprisingly likable person
What's your quirk?: He can cause a small earthquake in a certain spot, which an cause a crack in the ground or a slight rumble. As he gets stronger, his earthquakes can become more intense.
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?: Villain :3
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: up in looks- normal outfit is villain outfit but there's a gold "Q" on the jacket
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: nada
Love interest or sexuality: Asexual, Panromantic
Other/ questions: nada

Soddenfur
May 5th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Harry yawned as he casually entered the school, groggily placing his hand on his face. Normally, he was late to class out of a lack of organization and sleep, but since it was his first day he couldn't afford to miss anything. Half of a piece of toast in hand, he continued down the crowded path, watching as Sano, Sasuke, and Peter had their casual encounter. A few minutes in and they're already making friends... odd.

May 5th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Syaka walked in face steady, but inside he was about to burst with excitement. He started running and bumped into someone with toast in their hand. He yelled as he hit the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 5th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Accepted!) Sano smiles " my names Sano and this is my big brother Sasuke " he begins to wave " well we gotta get going our mom is a teach here so we need to go to her first see yea" he says as he begins to walk away with Sasuke following

Poppyfrost
May 5th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Accepted!) Sano smiles " my names Sano and this is my big brother Sasuke " he begins to wave " well we gotta get going our mom is a teach here so we need to go to her first see yea" he says as he begins to walk away with Sasuke following

"O-Oh, okay.. Bye.." Peter watched them walk away, his happy expression dropping. He glanced at the floor again and turned to walk away, heading to his locker.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 6th, 2017, 12:16 AM
"O-Oh, okay.. Bye.." Peter watched them walk away, his happy expression dropping. He glanced at the floor again and turned to walk away, heading to his locker.
Skylar a teach was walking by until she saw peter " oh! Peter right?" She asks in a kind kinda husky which was kinda like Sanos

May 6th, 2017, 12:40 AM
( can Misako and Skylar have a rivalry?)
Misako was walking when she saw skylar and a new student. What's she up to? she thought and walked up to them. "Hey Skylar!" She greeted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 6th, 2017, 12:45 AM
( can Misako and Skylar have a rivalry?)
Misako was walking when she saw skylar and a new student. What's she up to? she thought and walked up to them. "Hey Skylar!" She greeted.
Sure! :3) skylar smiles " hello~" she says with a playful smile " say aren't you supposed to be teaching a class and boring them to sleep "

May 6th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Misako frowned. "Well the only reason your class is awake is because of those short clothes, all the boys must be ogling you." She retorted.

Poppyfrost
May 6th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Skylar a teach was walking by until she saw peter " oh! Peter right?" She asks in a kind kinda husky which was kinda like Sanos

Peter's head snapped up and he looked at Skylar. "Y-Yeah, I'm Peter." He smiled softly, brushing the hair out of his face.

Soddenfur
May 6th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Syaka walked in face steady, but inside he was about to burst with excitement. He started running and bumped into someone with toast in their hand. He yelled as he hit the ground.
(Sorry it took so long to reply!)
Harry recoiled and dropped his toast, frowning a little. He quickly hid it, as he didn't want to make whoever bumped into him feel bad. "What's the rush?" he queried, picking up the toast and tossing it into the garbage can.

SkyHeart
May 6th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Mizu (Hero Name is Miss Weapon Blaster)

looks:https://goo.gl/images/SCLwb2

Personality: TBRPED

What's your quirk?: Mizu can morph parts of her body to become parts of weapons such as blades of swords and blasters. (I'm not sure if you'd allow her to also simply summon weapons XD)

Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: Mizu's normal clothes are in the last image, but I guess her hero costume would be a pretty jumpsuit with a mask that covers her eyes and are in the colors of blue and silver.

Any family heros or villains in your blood?: Not that she knows of.

Love interest or sexuality: Open, straight

Other/ questions: WOOOOOO XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 6th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Accepted!!) skylar smiles " and we actually do things as well " she says laughing softly as she looks at peter " well then are you my gym class for today!"

Poppyfrost
May 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Accepted!!) skylar smiles " and we actually do things as well " she says laughing softly as she looks at peter " well then are you my gym class for today!"

"I..I am..?" He said in slight confusion. "Oh, Okay.." He blushed softly, then put his stuff away in his locker.

SkyHeart
May 6th, 2017, 01:12 PM
(Could she also have super speed and strength? XD) Mizu clutched her bag tightly with one hand as she approached the school. She had been waiting for this moment her whole life, and now she truly was on her way to becoming a hero. Of course, it was just the beginning, but the girl was excited for what was to come. "I'll be able to make friends and everything! It's gonna be so much fun!" Mizu thought to herself with a smile as she entered, looking at all the students as she passed by some who were showing off their quirks, chatting, or whatever else they were doing!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 6th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Sure!) skylar smiles " also..." she leans in close " my boys are there I'll make sure their shirtless for you " she winks

Poppyfrost
May 6th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Sure!) skylar smiles " also..." she leans in close " my boys are there I'll make sure their shirtless for you " she winks

Peter squeaked in alarm, his eyes widening. He blushed deeply and bit his lip. "O-Okay.." He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 6th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Peter squeaked in alarm, his eyes widening. He blushed deeply and bit his lip. "O-Okay.." He said softly.
She laughs softly " just take care of them for me other than that I gotta find those guys have you seen them?"

Poppyfrost
May 6th, 2017, 04:46 PM
She laughs softly " just take care of them for me other than that I gotta find those guys have you seen them?"

Peter pointed down the hall. "T-They went that way." He said quietly, his cheeks darkening.

May 7th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Syaka looked up and saw the other boy. "Well, first day and everything.... I'm sorry about your food." He said.

Misako had heard what Sjylar had said and grinned, typical of her. She looked at the stuttering new kid. Will he be in the class I teach? she thought

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Syaka looked up and saw the other boy. "Well, first day and everything.... I'm sorry about your food." He said.

Misako had heard what Sjylar had said and grinned, typical of her. She looked at the stuttering new kid. Will he be in the class I teach? she thought
Harry shrugged. "I wasn't that hungry anyway," he reassured Syaka, "The first day is a lot of things and I suppose it's fairly common to be so anxious." He paused, scanning his surroundings. "Where are you off to?" he inquired, unsure where to go.

May 7th, 2017, 02:31 AM
"Well I'm not too sure.." He said. "All I know is I'm in The class Misako teaches." He got back up and dusted himself off. "What class are you in?"

SkyHeart
May 7th, 2017, 06:17 AM
(Could she also have super speed and strength? XD) Mizu clutched her bag tightly with one hand as she approached the school. She had been waiting for this moment her whole life, and now she truly was on her way to becoming a hero. Of course, it was just the beginning, but the girl was excited for what was to come. "I'll be able to make friends and everything! It's gonna be so much fun!" Mizu thought to herself with a smile as she entered, looking at all the students as she passed by some who were showing off their quirks, chatting, or whatever else they were doing!

(Anyone want to interact with Mizu?)

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 10:43 AM
"Well I'm not too sure.." He said. "All I know is I'm in The class Misako teaches." He got back up and dusted himself off. "What class are you in?"
Harry paused. "I haven't a clue," he answered, now worried he was supposed to know who his teacher was, but it wasn't new for him to be unorganized, "Do you want to go check in the office with me? It'll give us an opportunity to check out the school..." The truth was that Harry didn't want to go alone, because he thought he should be making friends as soon as possible.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
More peeps join so Sasuke can become bad!!! XD)
Skylar smiles " okay! Let's go!! See yea also be careful Sasuke may seem shy but he's a beast like me " she says as she runs off

Poppyfrost
May 7th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Peter blushed, then ran off to go change. He changed into the gym shirt and shorts, then walked in and looked around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sasuke and Sano were there talking and thanks to the promise skylar made they were shirtless showing off powerful muscles especially Sasukes were unbelievable since he always wore a jacket. Sano sees peter and waves at him " hello!" He says happily as Sasuke hides behind Sano looking at peter

May 8th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Harry paused. "I haven't a clue," he answered, now worried he was supposed to know who his teacher was, but it wasn't new for him to be unorganized, "Do you want to go check in the office with me? It'll give us an opportunity to check out the school..." The truth was that Harry didn't want to go alone, because he thought he should be making friends as soon as possible.

"S-sure." He said and looked around. "What's your Quirk?" He asked. He wanted to know more about him.

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 09:11 AM
"S-sure." He said and looked around. "What's your Quirk?" He asked. He wanted to know more about him.
"I can manipulate electricity," Harry replied cheerily, as if he was proud to be telling someone, "What's yours?" He was attentive as ever, fascinated people with quirks were brought together in one vast school. It was somewhat overwhelming.

Poppyfrost
May 8th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Sasuke and Sano were there talking and thanks to the promise skylar made they were shirtless showing off powerful muscles especially Sasukes were unbelievable since he always wore a jacket. Sano sees peter and waves at him " hello!" He says happily as Sasuke hides behind Sano looking at peter

Peter waved shyly, blushing very, very deeply. "H-Hello.." He said softly, quietly approaching them. "It's good to see you again. Your mother said I'd be in your gym class." He smiled softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Peter waved shyly, blushing very, very deeply. "H-Hello.." He said softly, quietly approaching them. "It's good to see you again. Your mother said I'd be in your gym class." He smiled softly.
Sano laughs softly " I see I guess she's the reason why we couldn't find any shirts " he says while laughing while Sasuke just moves back a bit.

May 9th, 2017, 06:20 AM
"I can manipulate electricity," Harry replied cheerily, as if he was proud to be telling someone, "What's yours?" He was attentive as ever, fascinated people with quirks were brought together in one vast school. It was somewhat overwhelming.
'I-I can control gravity and antigravity." He answered. The other boy looked like a good sparring partner.

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Sano laughs softly " I see I guess she's the reason why we couldn't find any shirts " he says while laughing while Sasuke just moves back a bit.

Peter smiled, then looked at Sasuke. "H-Hey, Sasuke.." He smiled kindly, his rabbit ears perked up. "It's nice to meet you, I never really got to say hi.." He blushed, smiling a little.

Soddenfur
May 9th, 2017, 09:32 AM
'I-I can control gravity and antigravity." He answered. The other boy looked like a good sparring partner.
Harry cocked his head slightly to the side. "Sounds intimidating, to be honest," the new student laughed. He stopped as they reached the main building, the office on the other side of the doors. He carefully opened the door and peered in, then took a few steps in, chills running down his spine as he thought of his future at this school.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Peter smiled, then looked at Sasuke. "H-Hey, Sasuke.." He smiled kindly, his rabbit ears perked up. "It's nice to meet you, I never really got to say hi.." He blushed, smiling a little.
Sasuke nods slowly "..... yes it's nice to.... meet you too " he says rubbing his arm a bit he was obviously very nervous. Sano laughs softly as he pushes peter forward to Sasuke who jumps a bit when Sano did this " have fun you two"

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Sasuke nods slowly "..... yes it's nice to.... meet you too " he says rubbing his arm a bit he was obviously very nervous. Sano laughs softly as he pushes peter forward to Sasuke who jumps a bit when Sano did this " have fun you two"

Peter blushed softly, looking Sasuke in the eyes. He smiled in a friendly way before gently patting Sasuke's shoulder. "You're shy, like me.. I guess that's something we both share.." He smiled again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit when peter patted his shoulder " yes .... I guess that's true." He says blushing a bit as he looks away breaking the stare from looking into each other's eyes after a few seconds he begins to speak " .... what's your power?" He asks obviously trying to start a conversation

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit when peter patted his shoulder " yes .... I guess that's true." He says blushing a bit as he looks away breaking the stare from looking into each other's eyes after a few seconds he begins to speak " .... what's your power?" He asks obviously trying to start a conversation

"My power?" He smiled. "It's got something to do with my rabbit ears. I can run much faster and jump farther. I've got the characteristics of a rabbit." His ears perked up and his rabbit tail wiggled like a dog would wag it's tail.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 02:59 PM
"My power?" He smiled. "It's got something to do with my rabbit ears. I can run much faster and jump farther. I've got the characteristics of a rabbit." His ears perked up and his rabbit tail wiggled like a dog would wag it's tail.
He nods slowly " ..." he laughs softly which was extremely rare for the boy " cute " he says as he holds out his hand " my power is .." a black fire begins to appear on his hand burning almost dancing in a dark and dangerous way. " this.... I can make animals out of it " he says as the flame shapes into a small rabbit " ... see"

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 04:45 PM
He nods slowly " ..." he laughs softly which was extremely rare for the boy " cute " he says as he holds out his hand " my power is .." a black fire begins to appear on his hand burning almost dancing in a dark and dangerous way. " this.... I can make animals out of it " he says as the flame shapes into a small rabbit " ... see"

Peter blushed softly, looking at Sasuke. "That's.. That's a wonderful power!" He smiled happily, his ears twitching.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Peter blushed softly, looking at Sasuke. "That's.. That's a wonderful power!" He smiled happily, his ears twitching.
Sasuke smiles happily " yeah .... but my brother has a cooler power.." he says calmly while looking away

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sasuke smiles happily " yeah .... but my brother has a cooler power.." he says calmly while looking away

"You're still really cool, Sasuke!" Peter smiled, reaching forwards and gently grabbing his chin, tilting his head to make him look at him. "What's wrong..?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 9th, 2017, 08:36 PM
His eyes widened as he blushes madly and flames begins to cover his body in embarrassment but the flames did hurt they just felt soft and warm " it's nothing! Um... sorry I'm just not used to .... attention" he says as the flames died down

Poppyfrost
May 9th, 2017, 08:58 PM
His eyes widened as he blushes madly and flames begins to cover his body in embarrassment but the flames did hurt they just felt soft and warm " it's nothing! Um... sorry I'm just not used to .... attention" he says as the flames died down

Peter flinched slightly, but calmed down. "It's okay, neither am I.." He smiled faintly. "There's another thing we share in common, huh?" He pulled his hand away.

May 10th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Nate laughed. "Well it's very hard to control. I'm not very good right now." He answered. Then he saw his sister misako and ran up to her. "Sis!" He said as he hugged her.

Misako grinned and hugged Nate. "Good to see you!" She said and saw the other boy with Nate. "Are you going to be his classmate?" She asked. Soddenfur

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Peter flinched slightly, but calmed down. "It's okay, neither am I.." He smiled faintly. "There's another thing we share in common, huh?" He pulled his hand away.
Sasuke nods slowly and notice Sano and his mother waving at them as they pull up a sign saying " ASK THE BOY OUT!" Sasuke blushes a bit as he shakes his head at them but they were not having it they held the sign up higher moving it here and there making Sasuke growl a bit

Soddenfur
May 10th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Nate laughed. "Well it's very hard to control. I'm not very good right now." He answered. Then he saw his sister misako and ran up to her. "Sis!" He said as he hugged her.

Misako grinned and hugged Nate. "Good to see you!" She said and saw the other boy with Nate. "Are you going to be his classmate?" She asked. Soddenfur
Harry grinned. "I hope," he replied, looking off into the grand corridor past the reception room, "That's what I want to find out." He headed off to the first receptionist he saw and began asking questions, as she exasperatedly pulled out an enormous binder and flipped through it. The receptionist then sat the binder down and informed Harry of his class, which he returned with a starry gaze. The new student returned with a sticky note with a number written on it in pen. "Got it," he said triumphantly.

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Sasuke nods slowly and notice Sano and his mother waving at them as they pull up a sign saying " ASK THE BOY OUT!" Sasuke blushes a bit as he shakes his head at them but they were not having it they held the sign up higher moving it here and there making Sasuke growl a bit

Peter flinched when Sasuke growled, taking a small step backwards. What did he do? What did he do to make Sasuke growl like that? His ears drooped.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Peter flinched when Sasuke growled, taking a small step backwards. What did he do? What did he do to make Sasuke growl like that? His ears drooped.
He notice peter step back and smiles kindly " sorry but... look behind you " he says referring to his mother and brother holding up that ask him out sign

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 12:17 PM
He notice peter step back and smiles kindly " sorry but... look behind you " he says referring to his mother and brother holding up that ask him out sign

Peter gave Sasuke a weird look, then turned around and read the sign. He huffed and frowned, narrowing his eyes while blushing furiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sano immediately burns the sign as skylar yells " every man for himself!" She says as she immediately runs off as Sano uses his ice to run off the other way. Sasuke sighs softly " ...... so.. sorry about that my family is a weird one " he says blushing a bit as he smiles

Silvershadow
May 10th, 2017, 02:09 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bokunoheroacademia/images/8/88/Yuuei_Building.png/revision/latest?cb=20160508230412
welcome to hero academy! In a world of people born with powers that are known as quirks. Only 80% of the world has a quirk and a famed and most high paying job for those with powerful or unique quirks are heros but of course they are villains who just like to cause havoc but I won't worry about that now. You have passed the extremely hard entrance test and are allowed to go to this very school to get a scholarship as a sidekick with a strong and famous hero! Not only that strong and popular heros are in this very school teaching you the ways of a hero!! Once every year the new freshman often enter school festival games but of course since you are in the best school everyone from all around the world will watch you play these games that are little more hardcore then your last schools.
Now to explain a bit about your new school first thing what exactly is a quirk well it's a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories. But that will be explained later by your teachers. Also you may stay in dorms or at a nearby house or apartment as long as you can get the school on time.
The best classes are set up in three parts the very best end up in class a, second best are in class b but they can always become better in their own ways and lastly class c this is the lowest but not the weakest each class can always compete for the best! But so far a takes to cake.
Now then that's all for now have fun enjoying the life of a hero!!

Forum
Name and hero ( or villain ) name
looks
Personality
What's your quirk?
Teacher or student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?
If teacher any great deeds that you've done as a hero?
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes
Class you're in or teach
Any family heros or villains in your blood?
Love interest or sexuality
Other/ questions

My ocs

Sano wolfheart aka halfheart
Male
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/32/00/1992532.jpg
He's calm, coolheaded but very shy and often doesn't know how to express his feelings which always seems to make him seem a bit cold but he always challenges the ones he feels will be in his way from being the best
Half cold half hot: which means the left side of his body controls ice and freezes anything in his path while the right controls fire that is able to burn almost anything.
Student
He will become a hero
Normal clothes is in pic and his costume is this http://static.zerochan.net/Todoroki.Shouto.full.1959676.jpg
Class a
His father is a feared villain that disappeared as soon as his mother a now famous hero won against him in battle which is one of the reasons he wants to be a hero.
Bisexual
Has a brother named Sasuke

Sasuke wolfheart aka nightmare flame
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/7a/79/cd7a794f8af47cb0420689a6bd733f53.jpg
He's calm, quiet and only really speaks when his brother is around or his mother he always seems scared of others and always moves away when someone other then his kin get close to him.
Black flames: allows him to generate and control dark-tinted flames and can also
Bring his flames to life as demonic like flames although that takes a lot out of him
Student
Will become a villain
Normal clothes in pic costume is http://68.media.tumblr.com/72597c75f6517d4d358669794d04244d/tumblr_nv38lun0T11sis4wzo1_1280.png
Class a
Like Sanos
Bisexual
Is brothers with Sano and his father is the reason he looks like that and is so scared

Pics of their mother who is a teacher of the school she'll be teaching gym: http://img12.deviantart.net/410e/i/2015/055/8/d/we_are_mercenary__cover___by_madspartan013-d8jb9jw.jpg Her name is skylar and her quirk is called one for all: grants her access to stockpiled power, granting her superhuman strength, superhuman speed, greatly enhanced agility, enhanced reflexes, high durability and the ability to jump really high.

And a pic of their father who is a feared and a extremely dangerous villain called killer real name unknown: https://images.alphacoders.com/534/534926.jpg Quirk unknown.

Forum
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Harley
looks: Long black hair that fades to a bright red at the bottom. Wears a short black skirt and a red t-shirt.
Personality: Silly and smart, can be rude at times but doesn't, mean to be
What's your quirk?: Has one blue eye and one green eye
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?: Villain
If teacher any great deeds that you've done as a hero?: Nope
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: Normal clothes- black and red checkered jumpsuit, black heals, a gold chocker that says "Puddin'" and sparkly red, white and blue gloves.
Class you're in or teach: Class a
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: No
Love interest or sexuality: Straight
Other/ questions: What type of classes is there?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Accepted!! And kinda normal classes but they mostly teach you on being a hero)

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Sano immediately burns the sign as skylar yells " every man for himself!" She says as she immediately runs off as Sano uses his ice to run off the other way. Sasuke sighs softly " ...... so.. sorry about that my family is a weird one " he says blushing a bit as he smiles

Peter blushed as well, looking back at Sasuke. "It.. It's okay. The only family I have is my brother, Alexander, but he doesn't go here. He went to another school." Peter smiled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Peter blushed as well, looking back at Sasuke. "It.. It's okay. The only family I have is my brother, Alexander, but he doesn't go here. He went to another school." Peter smiled.
Sasuke smiles at peter " that's good. I wonder if I could meet him.... so far my only family is my mom and brother but.... my father is kinda dead to him but... I can't help but miss him "

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Sasuke smiles at peter " that's good. I wonder if I could meet him.... so far my only family is my mom and brother but.... my father is kinda dead to him but... I can't help but miss him "

Peter tilted his head. "Your father? What's he like?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " he's.... different from others..." he smiles " how about telling me about your brother instead?" He says kindly obviously trying to change the subject

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " he's.... different from others..." he smiles " how about telling me about your brother instead?" He says kindly obviously trying to change the subject

Peter looked at Sasuke curiously, tilting his head a little. "My brother? Nothing's really interesting about him." He laughed. "He's pretty overprotective and controlling, but I still love him."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 10th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he pets peters head " I guess that means he's a really loving brother huh?" He says kindly

Poppyfrost
May 10th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he pets peters head " I guess that means he's a really loving brother huh?" He says kindly

Peter blushed on his neck and cheeks. "Y-Yeah, he really is." He smiled, his tail wiggling again.

May 11th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Harry grinned. "I hope," he replied, looking off into the grand corridor past the reception room, "That's what I want to find out." He headed off to the first receptionist he saw and began asking questions, as she exasperatedly pulled out an enormous binder and flipped through it. The receptionist then sat the binder down and informed Harry of his class, which he returned with a starry gaze. The new student returned with a sticky note with a number written on it in pen. "Got it," he said triumphantly.

"Which one?" Syaka asked,he hoped it was his class. (Class B)

Soddenfur
May 11th, 2017, 10:19 AM
"Which one?" Syaka asked,he hoped it was his class. (Class B)
"Class A," Harry replied cheerily, praying he would at least have a class with the two he had just met.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 11th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Peter blushed on his neck and cheeks. "Y-Yeah, he really is." He smiled, his tail wiggling again.
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to blush a bit while rubbing the back of his neck " um.... so ... would you like to... go on a date with me?"

Poppyfrost
May 11th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to blush a bit while rubbing the back of his neck " um.... so ... would you like to... go on a date with me?"

Peter blushed heavily, before nodding a little and smiling gently. "Of course, Sasuke. I'd love to." He made a soft purring noise.

May 12th, 2017, 07:23 AM
"Class A," Harry replied cheerily, praying he would at least have a class with the two he had just met.
"Ah, I'm in class B." He said, his heart sank a little but he remembered he could always see him at lunch.

Soddenfur
May 12th, 2017, 10:02 AM
"Ah, I'm in class B." He said, his heart sank a little but he remembered he could always see him at lunch.
Harry frowned. "That's too bad," he sighed, his eagerness less evident, "Well, at least we have however much time there is left before class. What do you want to do now?"

May 13th, 2017, 04:54 AM
He shrugged. "Wanna go to the footy field?" He asked.

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
He shrugged. "Wanna go to the footy field?" He asked.
Harry's eyes lit up, forgetting the academy likely had a sports program. "Sure!" he replied, already heading out of the building and toward the field, looking over his shoulder to see if Syaka was following.

May 14th, 2017, 04:15 AM
He followed behind and checked out Harry. I have to say... Nice! he thought, his eyes looking him up and down and when Harry turned around he blushed and turned his head. Don't get your hopes up, he's probably straight he thought and sighed.

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:18 PM
He followed behind and checked out Harry. I have to say... Nice! he thought, his eyes looking him up and down and when Harry turned around he blushed and turned his head. Don't get your hopes up, he's probably straight he thought and sighed.
(ALL ABOARD THE SHIP TRAIN!)
Harry looked to his side, making sure his companion was still there. He took note of his blushing and his eyes lit up. Harry had considered it but it seemed to never be a possibility. Internally panicking, he had no idea how to address it. "So... Got a special someone?" he queried, trying to make it sound like small talk as much as he could. The new student had to be certain this was what was happening.

May 15th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Shaka was surprised by he question. "U-um no..." He said. Did he notice it? ... Maybe he... No he couldn't... Could he? he thought. "Do you?" He asked.

Soddenfur
May 15th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Shaka was surprised by he question. "U-um no..." He said. Did he notice it? ... Maybe he... No he couldn't... Could he? he thought. "Do you?" He asked.
"No," Harry swiftly replied, looking straight forward. Did that sound too obvious? He didn't want to be the one to initiate anything; this was new to him. The football field was just in the distance and looked far more impressive than Harry had imagined.

May 16th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Shaka ran up to the footy field. He grinned back at Harry. "Which type do ha want to play?" He asked, when he did things like this his Aussie accent really came out.

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Shaka ran up to the footy field. He grinned back at Harry. "Which type do ha want to play?" He asked, when he did things like this his Aussie accent really came out.
Harry grinned. "I've never played footy before," he replied, "But I've seen it on TV. The field seems suited for it." He was full of energy now, finally having someone to hang around with. The new student caught himself in a pause looking at Syaka for a moment, but stopped.

May 17th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Syaka was really excited, he just noticed Harry had stared at him. Did he find out? Does he hate me? he thought his mind racing, he tried to take his mind off it. "Hmm well there are different types... You know NFL, AFL,NRL Rugby union, football/soccer." He said finally taking a breath at the end.

Soddenfur
May 17th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Harry had just detected Syaka's accent, although his mind was more focused on his seemingly anxious feelings. "So, you ready to start?" the new student queried, taking a few stretches. He took his hoodie off and placed it on a nearby bench.

May 18th, 2017, 02:50 AM
"Sure so... Soccer?" He asked Harry. With his accent it sounded more like he said socca. He was walking backwards so he couldn't see the small patch of slippery grass and he gasped as his foot slid from beneath him.

Soddenfur
May 18th, 2017, 09:46 AM
"Sure so... Soccer?" He asked Harry. With his accent it sounded more like he said socca. He was walking backwards so he couldn't see the small patch of slippery grass and he gasped as his foot slid from beneath him.
Harry nodded, determined, and began backing up. Syaka's accent distracted him a little, as it was new to hear someone with a voice like that. It was kinda nice. At the moment his opponent slipped, Harry darted forward and grabbed his hand. The two were now hanging off of each other's grasp. Harry froze, blushing a little.

May 19th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Syakas cheeks flushed red. "T-Thanks,"He said. He couldn't resist it anymore, it just slipped out. "Luv." He couldn't help but grin handsomely at Harrythen remember what he just said and his face nearly went as red as a tomatoe. He forgot to let go of Harry's hand and his weight pulled them both down. (Syaka does pretty random things in the heat of the moment!)

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Syakas cheeks flushed red. "T-Thanks,"He said. He couldn't resist it anymore, it just slipped out. "Luv." He couldn't help but grin handsomely at Harrythen remember what he just said and his face nearly went as red as a tomatoe. He forgot to let go of Harry's hand and his weight pulled them both down. (Syaka does pretty random things in the heat of the moment!)
(Things getting real here >:D)
Harry's face grew instantly redder, realizing what Syaka had just said. He never accepted it as a possibility, yet right now it was a clear reality. "I-" Harry began, but collapsed when Syaka let go. He was falling onto him anyway, so he took the opportunity to plant a kiss on his lips and roll over to the side. He lay in the grass next to him, frozen with chest lightly heaving.

May 19th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Syakas face turned even more red. Even though he fell on me his lips were soft he thought. He looked over at Harry and saw that his cheeks were also red. "I-I Umm." He couldn't figure out what to say. So he did the only thing he could, it was risky but he did it anyways. He kissed Harry.

Soddenfur
May 19th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Syakas face turned even more red. Even though he fell on me his lips were soft he thought. He looked over at Harry and saw that his cheeks were also red. "I-I Umm." He couldn't figure out what to say. So he did the only thing he could, it was risky but he did it anyways. He kissed Harry.
Harry's blood turned colder than ice, although he relaxed a bit. He couldn't bear to sit up, as he was laying still on the wet grass looking up. "Syaka," Harry breathed, the words in his throat choking and struggling to release themselves, "How could you tell?"

May 20th, 2017, 05:03 AM
"W-well it was more of an assumption..." He said, when he is nervous he has a bit of a kiwi accent. Syaka sighed. "It was risky but I needed to know right away... Last time I put off asking someone I liked didn't end very well..."
Soddenfur

Soddenfur
May 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
"W-well it was more of an assumption..." He said, when he is nervous he has a bit of a kiwi accent. Syaka sighed. "It was risky but I needed to know right away... Last time I put off asking someone I liked didn't end very well..."
Soddenfur
"Relax dude. I'm not exactly sure what to say either," Harry reassured Syaka, trying to come off as more confident. He wasn't really experienced in this type of conversation, as he only dated one person a while ago. It ended awkwardly, so he decided to put off dating for a while. However, Harry was still pleased to have met Syaka. He didn't want to put it off any longer. "So. It's pretty much out there now... I've been here so little and yet... this happened."

May 21st, 2017, 04:43 AM
"Relax dude. I'm not exactly sure what to say either," Harry reassured Syaka, trying to come off as more confident. He wasn't really experienced in this type of conversation, as he only dated one person a while ago. It ended awkwardly, so he decided to put off dating for a while. However, Harry was still pleased to have met Syaka. He didn't want to put it off any longer. "So. It's pretty much out there now... I've been here so little and yet... this happened."

Nate chuckled. "Yeah it is a bit sudden! WAITAMINUTE this like some romance movie with love at first sight!" He started laughing, he rolled on his side to look at Harry. "You ok with it?" He said becoming serious.

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2017, 09:06 AM
Nate chuckled. "Yeah it is a bit sudden! WAITAMINUTE this like some romance movie with love at first sight!" He started laughing, he rolled on his side to look at Harry. "You ok with it?" He said becoming serious.
Harry turned his head to face Syaka, a content expression plastered onto his face. "Sure," he answered, shrugging and letting out a short laugh. He began to wonder what the two looked like laying down in the grass like this on the first day of school. At the moment, that didn't really matter to Harry. He found himself thinking how lucky he was to have met Syaka at this time and no other time. The new student sat up and rested his arms on his knees. "Romance movies were never my thing, but I have to admit, that does seem like a pretty accurate description," he affirmed, smiling warmly.

May 22nd, 2017, 04:09 AM
He was smiling too until a group of rough looking people walked up to the two. Shaka stiffened, he knew these people, the kind who took pleasure in watching others in pain. One walked up to him and lifted him up by his shirt. "Well looks here we found Mr fag!" Syakas eyes widened. "G-Go away!" Syaka snarled.

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
He was smiling too until a group of rough looking people walked up to the two. Shaka stiffened, he knew these people, the kind who took pleasure in watching others in pain. One walked up to him and lifted him up by his shirt. "Well looks here we found Mr fag!" Syakas eyes widened. "G-Go away!" Syaka snarled.
Harry had never come across people like this. Appalled, he shouted, "Wha- Hey, what are you doing?" He couldn't shock the guy holding Syaka by the shirt, in fear of shocking Syaka too. Humiliated that he didn't know what to do, he looked around for some kind of solution. In an attempt to stall, Harry asked another question, "What's your point?"

ladybugg03
May 22nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
Name and hero ( or villain ) name: Eira Stone| Arctic Blade
Male or female: female
looks: BAM (http://s7.favim.com/610/150708/beautiful-girls-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-Favim.com-2924824.jpg)
Personality: Eira is a cool and calm teenager. She approaches everything with a calm expression and mind. She is witty and smart. She is always wearing a sweater or warm clothes, even in the summer. She can also be quite the flirt.
What's your quirk?: summoning ice
Teacher or student: student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain?: hero
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes: normal clothes What she wea (http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/qdif5o-l-610x610-sweater-jumper-winter+sweater-winter-blue-cozy-plait-girly-tumblr-tumblrgirl-baggy+sweater-wool-blue+sweater-wool-blouse-light+blue-pastel-pastel+blue-pastel+sweater-knit-knit+swea.jpg)rs
Class you're in or teach: ???
Any family heros or villains in your blood?: no
Love interest: open
Sexuality: homosexual
Other/ questions: merp
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM
Accepted!

Poppyfrost
May 22nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Peter blushed heavily, before nodding a little and smiling gently. "Of course, Sasuke. I'd love to." He made a soft purring noise.

Boop :3)

ladybugg03
May 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Harry had never come across people like this. Appalled, he shouted, "Wha- Hey, what are you doing?" He couldn't shock the guy holding Syaka by the shirt, in fear of shocking Syaka too. Humiliated that he didn't know what to do, he looked around for some kind of solution. In an attempt to stall, Harry asked another question, "What's your point?"
Eira walked into the school. It was her first day at Hero Academy and even though her face was as cool as ever, her insides were twisting in anticipation. No one in her family had a quirk and her parents were expecting her to become a great hero. The teen wanted to make her parents proud and that was what she was going to do.
As she wandered through the halls, Eira pulled her loose blue sweater tighter around her. Even though the sun was blazing outside, the young girl was freezing. She always was. Her ability to summon ice at will would be paradise to other people, but to her it wasn't always the best. No matter what, her veins were chilled and her nose was tinted red.
She had climbed three levels and was lost. Her ice blonde hair swayed as she spun, looking for her dorm. Eira sighed and went towards the nearest window, hoping that she could get an understanding of where she was. Instead, she found a group of people harassing a boy with bright blue hair.
Her instinct took over and she threw open the window. She jumped lightly onto the windowsill and shot forth her hand. Her forearm shook as ice form around her fingertips and shot forward to the ground. Almost immediately, a staircase formed and Eira ran down it and towards the group of bullies.
"Hey!" she yelled. "Who made you king of the grounds?"
With one swift movement, Eira punched the bullies in face and the blue haired boy was free. As the guy stumbled back, Eira grabbed his shirt with surprising strength. In her free hand, an icy blade began to form and she held it to his throat.
"Who made you made king?" she asked again coolly. Her blue eyes blazed even though her face was calm.

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Eira walked into the school. It was her first day at Hero Academy and even though her face was as cool as ever, her insides were twisting in anticipation. No one in her family had a quirk and her parents were expecting her to become a great hero. The teen wanted to make her parents proud and that was what she was going to do.
As she wandered through the halls, Eira pulled her loose blue sweater tighter around her. Even though the sun was blazing outside, the young girl was freezing. She always was. Her ability to summon ice at will would be paradise to other people, but to her it wasn't always the best. No matter what, her veins were chilled and her nose was tinted red.
She had climbed three levels and was lost. Her ice blonde hair swayed as she spun, looking for her dorm. Eira sighed and went towards the nearest window, hoping that she could get an understanding of where she was. Instead, she found a group of people harassing a boy with bright blue hair.
Her instinct took over and she threw open the window. She jumped lightly onto the windowsill and shot forth her hand. Her forearm shook as ice form around her fingertips and shot forward to the ground. Almost immediately, a staircase formed and Eira ran down it and towards the group of bullies.
"Hey!" she yelled. "Who made you king of the grounds?"
With one swift movement, Eira punched the bullies in face and the blue haired boy was free. As the guy stumbled back, Eira grabbed his shirt with surprising strength. In her free hand, an icy blade began to form and she held it to his throat.
"Who made you made king?" she asked again coolly. Her blue eyes blazed even though her face was calm.
Harry reached a hand out for Syaka to help him off of the ground. He was relieved that part was over, but felt a surge of heavy embarrassment as he watched the blonde savior solve their conflict. He wanted to help, but he couldn't bear to take the chance of shocking Syaka with the bully. Harry wasn't exactly buff either- he was skinnier than most, but didn't have the muscles many other heroes possessed. The teenager took a short pause as he extended his arm and looked back to the girl. Harry prayed she wouldn't perform any lethal actions, as he wanted to thank her when she was... done.

May 22nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Syaka got back up and sent a stare that could shattered glass. The gravity around the rest of the group of bullies intensified and they fell to the ground. The intense gravity made it hard for them to breathe and they started choking.

ladybugg03
May 22nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
Syaka got back up and sent a stare that could shattered glass. The gravity around the rest of the group of bullies intensified and they fell to the ground. The intense gravity made it hard for them to breathe and they started choking.
Harry reached a hand out for Syaka to help him off of the ground. He was relieved that part was over, but felt a surge of heavy embarrassment as he watched the blonde savior solve their conflict. He wanted to help, but he couldn't bear to take the chance of shocking Syaka with the bully. Harry wasn't exactly buff either- he was skinnier than most, but didn't have the muscles many other heroes possessed. The teenager took a short pause as he extended his arm and looked back to the girl. Harry prayed she wouldn't perform any lethal actions, as he wanted to thank her when she was... done.
Eira let go of the boy's shirt as he fell to the ground. The frosty dagger in her hand melted and she turned around, her blue eyes calm once more. When she reached to flick her hair over her shoulder, she was surprised to find frost forming at the ends of her hair.
"Well that's new," she muttered before turning back to the boys. "Thank goodness they cooled down." She smiled softly at her pun. Eira held out her hand to Syaka. "I'm Eira Stone. Sorry we had to meet this way."

EliteHotDog
May 22nd, 2017, 11:34 PM
Forum
Name and hero ( or villain ) name, Matthew Stewart, Hero name is Bullet
Age 15
Male
looks, average kid with shaggy brown hair and green eyes, always wears a blue hoodie.
Personality idk yet
What's your quirk? Insanely fast reaction time, fast enough to catch a bullet.
Student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain? Hero
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes, Normal, grey jeans, a blue hoodie, and a red cap. Hero, blue jeans and a red hoodie with a white featureless mask.
Class you're in, Class c
Any family heros or villains in your blood? Nope
Love interest or sexuality, straight.
Other/ questions, what are the classes?

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
"Nice to meet you," Harry greeted Eira, stifling a laugh from the pun, "I'm, uh... Harry. Thanks for the help. It means a lot." He blushed, predicting how helpless he must have appeared. The teen was still somewhat shocked by the quick encounter and, still in awe and looking to Eira, held his hand out to the side and sent a spark to one of the rough guys. Harry looked over to Syaka and scratched his head, unknowing what to say at this point.

May 23rd, 2017, 05:05 AM
Syaka hadn't stopped his attack on the bullies, they were now writhing on the ground when he finally snapped out of it. He stared horrified at the group they weren't injured....just.... He backed away a step a terrified expression on his face. I came where to let my power be controlled not go loose! he thought.

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2017, 09:20 AM
Syaka hadn't stopped his attack on the bullies, they were now writhing on the ground when he finally snapped out of it. He stared horrified at the group they weren't injured....just.... He backed away a step a terrified expression on his face. I came where to let my power be controlled not go loose! he thought.
Harry jerked his head back to the final attack, somewhat worried for Syaka. He placed a hand on his shoulder gently, happy it was really over this time. The teen expectantly waited for the bullies to take their leave, but it seemed painful to get up in that kind of spot. At least this time I used my powers on someone, they deserved it. Harry's gut twisted at the thought of the last time he used his quirk.

ladybugg03
May 23rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Nice to meet you," Harry greeted Eira, stifling a laugh from the pun, "I'm, uh... Harry. Thanks for the help. It means a lot." He blushed, predicting how helpless he must have appeared. The teen was still somewhat shocked by the quick encounter and, still in awe and looking to Eira, held his hand out to the side and sent a spark to one of the rough guys. Harry looked over to Syaka and scratched his head, unknowing what to say at this point.
Eira turned to Harry and smiled inwardly, glad someone got her pun. "Nice to meet you too Harry," she said. "It's no trouble really."
Noticing that the blue haired boy was upset, she turned back to him. The blonde tilted her head slightly. "Hey are you ok?" she asked. She stepped forward and reached out her hand. Suddenly, without warning, a frozen crystal shot out of her hand. It flew over Syaka's shoulder and pierced a tree. Eira pulled her hand back and covered it with her sweater. Her face was filled with shock and she stuttered, "I-I-I'm so sorry..."
She looked down at the grass in shame. That has never happened before,she thought.

May 24th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Syaka moved his head a split second before it came. He reacted completely on instinct and the gravity around the three doubled in strength, Syaka was completely fine because he was used to it. The range reached the tree and the ice shattered instantly.

Soddenfur
May 24th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Harry stumbled backwards, fighting to keep his balance. "Guys- stop using your powers for just one second," he advised, finally regaining his footing. Harry didn't like using his powers much. He had never had to confront a villain or anyone close to that, so he only used them for mandatory demonstrations.

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Harry stumbled backwards, fighting to keep his balance. "Guys- stop using your powers for just one second," he advised, finally regaining his footing. Harry didn't like using his powers much. He had never had to confront a villain or anyone close to that, so he only used them for mandatory demonstrations.
Eira grimaced as the gravity pulled her downwards. Her knees buckled. "I-I said," she struggled to get the words out. "I'm sorry....This has never happened before." She pulled her hands from her sweater and stared at them. The skin was paler than normal and frost creeper down her fingers. For once, her face showed emotion: fear. She sat on her knees, trying to fight the gravity.

May 25th, 2017, 02:26 AM
Syaka shook his head and saw what he was doing to them and he quickly put a stop to it. He took as step back. "I-I'm so sorry!" He said and bent down to help Eira. He glanced over at Harry, Syakas face full of fear.

ladybugg03
May 25th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Syaka shook his head and saw what he was doing to them and he quickly put a stop to it. He took as step back. "I-I'm so sorry!" He said and bent down to help Eira. He glanced over at Harry, Syakas face full of fear.
"It's ok," she muttered. Eira took Syakas's hand and hauled herself up. IImmediately after she was on her feet, she drew her hand away. She didn't want to hurt anyone and her quirk was being unpredictable. Stay calm,she thought yo herself. You'll figure this out. A calm expression rested on her face once more. She pulled her hands back into her sweater and looked to the two boys. "I was looking for my dorm before...this," she said as she brushed a price of icy blonde hair out of her face. "Can you guys help me find it?"

Soddenfur
May 25th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Harry blinked and flashed a reassuring look to Syaka, hoping his smile counted for something. "Dorms, huh?" he commented, thinking for a few moments, "No clue." The teen wasn't even sure who to ask at this point. The receptionist he spoke to barely knew where the classes were.

ladybugg03
May 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Harry blinked and flashed a reassuring look to Syaka, hoping his smile counted for something. "Dorms, huh?" he commented, thinking for a few moments, "No clue." The teen wasn't even sure who to ask at this point. The receptionist he spoke to barely knew where the classes were.
"Oh," Eira said with you slightest tone a sadness. "Thank you anyways. Stay out of trouble." She winked at the boys as she turned on her geel and walked toward the window she came from. Her curled hair swung in a rythmic motion as she stalked across the lawn in her combat boots. As she reach the window, the girl looked up at the window three stories above. "Drat," she muttered. Reluctantly, she pulled her hands out of her sweater and stretched them in front of her. Her shivered and frost formed at her fingertips. Eira focused on cobtroling where the ice went and formed. The shiver turned to a shake and fractals formed on the ground. Slowly, a simple staircase formed in front of her, leading up to the window. Eira quickly pulled back her hands and smile softly as she looked at the steps. Her boots gripped the ice as she ascended the stairs and stepped into the window where she had left her suitcase. The teenager turned back around and waved to the boys below. The staircase dissolved and it was like she had never left the floor.

EliteHotDog
May 25th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Forum
Name and hero ( or villain ) name, Matthew Stewart, Hero name is Bullet
Age 15
Male
looks, average kid with shaggy brown hair and green eyes, always wears a blue hoodie.
Personality idk yet
What's your quirk? Insanely fast reaction time, fast enough to catch a bullet.
Student
If student will you become a hero or become a villain? Hero
Also normal clothes and hero ( or villain ) costumes, Normal, grey jeans, a blue hoodie, and a red cap. Hero, blue jeans and a red hoodie with a white featureless mask.
Class you're in, Class c
Any family heros or villains in your blood? Nope
Love interest or sexuality, straight.
Other/ questions, what are the classes?
I'd like to add, he isn't that fast yet, he needs training. Also, he's not very strong or anything, so as of now his power is basically a thing that lets him catch drinks that people knock off of tables and be good at dodge ball. And eventually he will be able to make it seem like time is slowing down. In a life pr death situation, he sometimes does it unintentionally.

May 26th, 2017, 12:36 AM
"Oh," Eira said with you slightest tone a sadness. "Thank you anyways. Stay out of trouble." She winked at the boys as she turned on her geel and walked toward the window she came from. Her curled hair swung in a rythmic motion as she stalked across the lawn in her combat boots. As she reach the window, the girl looked up at the window three stories above. "Drat," she muttered. Reluctantly, she pulled her hands out of her sweater and stretched them in front of her. Her shivered and frost formed at her fingertips. Eira focused on cobtroling where the ice went and formed. The shiver turned to a shake and fractals formed on the ground. Slowly, a simple staircase formed in front of her, leading up to the window. Eira quickly pulled back her hands and smile softly as she looked at the steps. Her boots gripped the ice as she ascended the stairs and stepped into the window where she had left her suitcase. The teenager turned back around and waved to the boys below. The staircase dissolved and it was like she had never left the floor.

Syaka waved back at her his smile returning, she's nice. he thought. He turned to Harry. "We should find out we're our dorms are, or maybe we might even be in the same dorm." He said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Soddenfur
May 26th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Syaka waved back at her his smile returning, she's nice. he thought. He turned to Harry. "We should find out we're our dorms are, or maybe we might even be in the same dorm." He said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
Harry waved goodbye to Eira and looked back to Syaka, nodding. "Sounds great," he laughed, returning a goofy wink. He beckoned for Syaka to follow as he left the field, grateful the topic had changed to something other than being attacked.

May 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Syaka followed Harry. Then a cheeky grin plastered itself on his face. "So what subjects do we do?" He asked keeping a poker face, slowly moving behind Harry.

Soddenfur
May 27th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Syaka followed Harry. Then a cheeky grin plastered itself on his face. "So what subjects do we do?" He asked keeping a poker face, slowly moving behind Harry.
Harry looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow, his mouth creased sideways. "Subjects?" he replied, evident with disbelief, "You want to learn about what subjects we're learning? Do you really? There's an optional two-hour meeting if you'd like to go." Harry bore an expression hinting at seriousness, although he was his face was red from trying to prevent a laugh.

May 27th, 2017, 11:30 PM
"Well I'm sorry!" Syaka said pouting. "Before this I was taught by my sister at home... for... reasons that won't be revealed!" He kept his face from showing it but dee down the memory pained him. Living in the streets wasn't fun... "So im not used to normal schools!" He crossed his arms.

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 01:05 AM
"Well I'm sorry!" Syaka said pouting. "Before this I was taught by my sister at home... for... reasons that won't be revealed!" He kept his face from showing it but dee down the memory pained him. Living in the streets wasn't fun... "So im not used to normal schools!" He crossed his arms.
Harry widened his eyes a little, surprised he offended Syaka. "Sorry... I didn't mean it like that," he apologized in a more anxious tone, his face red and hot with embarrassment. The last thing Harry wanted was to mess this up. "I'm just used to public school people. I moved a lot and went to all kinds of schools, but I haven't met someone like you, y'know? I want to... get to know you."

May 28th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Syaka sighed. "It's fine." He said truthfully. He thought for a moment and realise don't that he didn't know very much about harry. "Tell me more about you, I'm curious." He stated.

Soddenfur
May 28th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Syaka sighed. "It's fine." He said truthfully. He thought for a moment and realise don't that he didn't know very much about harry. "Tell me more about you, I'm curious." He stated.
"Oh," Harry replied, pausing to think for a moment, trying to come up with a story that avoided his only problems in life, "There's not much to know about me, really. I'm pretty ordinary compared to a lot of the success stories from here. But... I like running. I would have joined the track team hadn't I moved so much. It was hard to keep a friend when I was always from one part of the world to another." Harry cut it short and asked Syaka, "What about you? Got any hobbies or something?"

May 29th, 2017, 06:21 AM
"Well, I'm an otaku for one, Anime is life! Also I really like NRL and swimming, but most of all reading is my favourite." He answered. "Are we going to have to spar with other people when we train?" He asked.

Soddenfur
May 30th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"Well, I'm an otaku for one, Anime is life! Also I really like NRL and swimming, but most of all reading is my favourite." He answered. "Are we going to have to spar with other people when we train?" He asked.
Harry smiled thoughtfully, remembering the information he was given. "Dunno," he replied, curious, "I hope we do." As they continued walking, Harry remembered something fairly exciting, "You know, I like reading too... a lot. Sometimes I spend all day and night just reading. It distracts me too much, I guess."

May 31st, 2017, 02:11 AM
Syaka grinned. "Same! I once read all weekend and only stopped when I had to eat or drink, or go to the toilet." His hand found Harry's and he held it. "When will the classes start?" He asked.

Soddenfur
May 31st, 2017, 09:59 AM
Syaka grinned. "Same! I once read all weekend and only stopped when I had to eat or drink, or go to the toilet." His hand found Harry's and he held it. "When will the classes start?" He asked.
For only one second, Harry's heart stopped when Syaka grasped his hand. The teen felt a sense of giddiness, but kept a relaxed exterior. He checked his watch, which was on his free wrist. "Pretty soon," Harry sighed, forgetting the reason both of them were there was for a more studious purpose. He didn't want to leave Syaka, but they were in different classes and that meant they'd have to depart soon. "I'll meet you right after class, ok?" he stated, stopping to face Syaka.

June 1st, 2017, 03:35 AM
"Sure." Syaka said and gave Harry a light kiss on the cheek. He hated having to leave Harry. Maybe there are some two class activities? He thought. His hand was still in Harry's when he heard the bell ring.

Soddenfur
June 1st, 2017, 09:48 AM
"Sure." Syaka said and gave Harry a light kiss on the cheek. He hated having to leave Harry. Maybe there are some two class activities? He thought. His hand was still in Harry's when he heard the bell ring.
Harry looked at their hands. He didn't want to be the one to let go, so he stood and smiled at Syaka. "Catch you on the flip side," he finally said sweetly, giving a cheesy wink. It hurt to let go, but Harry knew it would be so much better to be able to return to Syaka after class. As he walked off into the crowd, he waved to his... boyfriend. Harry felt giddy again, knowing completely he wouldn't be able to keep his mind off of Syaka in class.

June 2nd, 2017, 02:11 AM
Shaka waved back and sighed when he lost Harry's face in the crowd. He slowly walked to class and saw his big sister it lightened him up a little.
"What's on the agenda today?" He asked.
"Oh today is Monday so, you guys will have theory and science with me, And then physical training with Skylar." She said and frowned at the last name.

Soddenfur
June 2nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
After finally making his way to his designated classroom, Harry found a desk and sat down, staring out the window. He wondered when the teacher would get there. Not in any rush, the new student just stared intently and thought, his head resting on his arm.
(If no one posts or anything, do you want to do a time skip when you re done with your thing?)