PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of New York

Brunch
May 3rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
"Little hero, why have you come? You know that you will never win,
not against me, never..." A tall man towers over you, his eyes narrowed and a smile stretching across his horendous face. "Kneel before me, and surrender New York, or die a very painful death." You stare at him, before he chuckles,
"You are very tenacious, aren't you, little hero? Well..." He raised his boot high in the air, aiming his boot at your head. You will never let him win, won't you?
You won't let your city fall into the grasps of the giant man, will you?

Well.......... This is a Super Hero RP, so... This has the basis of the Marvel universe, but the villian in here is not from Marvel. There will be a new set of Avengers, but I will only accept five for the new set. I'm rambling,
so, here are the rules.

No cannon characters from the Marvel universe.
There can be villians, just not too overpowered.
Don't make your hero characters overpowered.
No Mary Sues or Gary Sues.
Use your amazing creativity to create your characters.

The list for the Avengers:

So, for the forum:

Name:
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable):
Appearance:
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable):
Personality:
Powers(If applicable):
Villian or Hero:
Avenger?(Yay or Nay)
Romantic Interests:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Payton Arle
Hero/Villian Name: Poison Ivy
Age (14 and up ONLY): 16
Appearance: https://teenswritingstories.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-favim-com-460268-e1348525186654.jpg
Hero/Villian Appearance: In her hero version, Payton has a green mask that is seemingly made of leaves. Her cloak is a deep forest-green, and a dark black undershirt. She wears long black leggings with green flats that have vine-like tendrils wrapping along her legs. In her hair, she has a crown of pansies.
Personality: Payton is a very odd character. She is suspicious of everyone she meets, expecting them to attack her, or question her of what she does after school. When someone does ask her something along that line, she gets flustered and almost angry. When she isn’t paranoid, Payton is selfless and very courageous.
Powers(If applicable): Payton controls all of the plants that surrounds her, even if she doesn’t mean to. Of course, she can’t summon them at will, so she has bags around her waist with flower seeds and vine seeds.
Weapons: Payton has two silver daggers and the bags of seeds around her waist.
Villian, Hero, or Human: Hero
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) Nay
Romantic Interests: Open 
Other: None!

CinnamonCookie
May 3rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
Name: Junie Callewan
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Reaper
Appearance: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1432/1432129-bigthumbnail.jpg
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): look above
Personality: tbrp
Powers(If applicable): she can fly. Thats all
Villian or Hero: hero
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) Yay
Romantic Interests: open
Other: none
Cloudy

dino.
May 3rd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Cloudy

Name: Ricardo "Rico" Arcanda
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Rising Darkness
Age (14 and up ONLY): 15
Appearance: https://img.clipartfest.com/51a9f3adb93710ffdbbff2260852f1b3_wikia-is-a-free-to-use-site-dark-blond-hair-green-eyes-clipart_540-540.jpeg
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): coming soon!
Personality: TBRP?
Powers(If applicable): create shadows out of thin air, can turn into a shadow
Villian or Hero: Hero
Avenger?(Yay or Nay): Yay
Romantic Interests: open
Other:

Wildy~ =3
May 3rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Name: Lia Wildmoon
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Wild Moon
Age (14 and up ONLY): 14
Appearance: Height about 5 foot 2, Lia has long light brown hair, pale-ish skin, and hazel eyes.
Hero/Villian Appearance: As she starts using her powers, her eyes turn purple, and she has cat ears, wings, and a tail appear. Like, you see a normal girl one second, then boom! She looks like a hero XD
Personality: She hides behind a shy, yet cheerful mask, keeping her thoughts to herself. When she fights villains, she seems totally different. Confident and powerful.
Powers: Flight, light manipulation (Not Offensive), Shapeshifting (To a cat, owl, wolf, small dragon, or mix), slight physical boosting (Mostly speed), and the rare, slightly OP, mega power she can never use on purpose. She also has an evil form for when she gets to angry. That side of her may seem OP, but very easy to overcome if you know enough about Lia.
Villain or Hero: Hero, has Villain side
Avenger?: First Nay, then Yay (She joins later)
Romantic Interests: None yet
Other: Is she too OP?

Weaknesses: She can't use her powers too much, and after too much usage/coming back from evil side/mega power usage will make her faint, giving villains a chance, unless the last power she used included a sheild

Hallowed Echo
May 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Save me an avenger spot please. I'll make my form soon.)

Darky
May 3rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Just going to insert Ginny*

Name:Ginny Sunset
Hero name:Swifty
Avenger(yay or nay):Will become one
Personality: She is quite and hidden because she doesn't want to hurt anyone but in battle she is brave and powerful.When messed with she can become violent at were it is hard for her to control her temper around others(still not including villains)
Appearance:below(her eyes are hazelnut)
Hero appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dd/33/e0/dd33e05a28b298885c4bf9a286f84387.jpg
(Just with wolf ears and No lighting bolt on shirt,Has a black hoodie in that is magical,it is one of the reasons she always transforms into a animals with black fur or scales,she has black pants on as well that are like her jacket)
Powers:super speed and turning into any animals(She knows about her powers she can use them but she doesn't know to control her powers so she isn't that op)
Weakness:doesn't want to hurt others(not including villains)with the use of her powers.
Love interests:Open
Sexuality:straight

Tundra
May 3rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Name: Nina
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Fantasia
Age (14 and up ONLY): 15
Appearance: http://www.clipartkid.com/images/829/blonde-hair-anime-girls-505x312-girl-and-boy-holding-hands-anime-t1j3kX-clipart.jpg
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): In hero form, Nina has a light blue shirt, black leggings, her cape is dark blue and white. She also wears black boots. (I don't usually do superhero rp's, so sorry if its bad!)
Personality: TBRP
Powers(If applicable): Shape shifting
Avenger?(Yay or Nay): Nay
Romantic Interests: nu
Other: nu

Brunch
May 3rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
Everyone's character is accepted, but the Avengers that I have chosen are Fallen's
Julie, Turlestrike's Ricardo, and Brambleflight's Lia.

Also, Brambleflight, Liabis a tad overpowered, so would you mind taking away the mega power?

rubinaito
May 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Name: Petal Jean
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Bishaman
Age (14 and up ONLY): 24
Appearance: https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1450451272-c7ed9ee6bfe224d24c6a131913378aea.jpeg
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): https://souzanurafrianto.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/konachan-com-76053-black_hair-dragon_slayer-red_eyes-sword-thighhighs-weapon.jpg
Personality: Bishaman is usually apathetic, cold and a bit of a recluse. She does well when leading, and is a strategist.
Powers(If applicable): Bishaman is a fire elemental, and uses her flames often to create a dragon made of fire for her main weapon.
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) Yay
Romantic Interests: Open
Other: Nope

Darky
May 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Everyone's character is accepted, but the Avengers that I have chosen are Fallen's

Also, Brambleflight, Liabis a tad overpowered, so would you mind taking away the mega power?
Are we starting)

cute skeleton
May 3rd, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: Alice blue / amber smith
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): portal / electric
Age (14 and up ONLY): 14 / 18
Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121123195515/fairytail/images/c/cf/Brown_haired_girl.jpg / http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31000000/blue-haired-anime-girls-yuki-onnas-profile-31026656-640-480.jpg?1350871640877
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): http://pre03.deviantart.net/56f6/th/pre/i/2015/103/e/f/big_hero_6__chell_by_xelku9-d8jt4e8.png (she uses her hands to make portals the thing there isn't really there) / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/1a/23/cb1a236945fedf92f6e36bad7c3174c2.jpg
Personality: tbrp / tbrp
Powers(If applicable): creating portals / lightning bolts
Villian or Hero: hero / villian
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) nay / why would a villain be an avenger?
Romantic Interests: open / open
Other: nope

Rivergold
May 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
The only normal guy

Name: Jordan
Hero/Villain Name(If Applicable): nope
Age (14 and up ONLY): 17
Appearance: tall and lanky, with sandy brown hair and a cute smile
Hero/Villain Appearance (If Applicable): nope
Personality: tbrp
Powers(If applicable): nope
Villain or Hero: nope
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) nope
Romantic Interests: perfectly open
Other: ...will he be the "damsel always in distress" with this thing?

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Name: Ray Williams
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Whisper
Age (14 and up ONLY): 19
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes, very tall, wears a long, black cloak, black pants, a white t-shirt, and a blank white mask
Personality: Whisper never, ever speaks. It is unknown if he chooses to or if it is a consequence of his odd power. He's cunning and a mystery, as it is largely unclear what is motives for being a villain are. Those who catch a glimpse of his tall figure or confront him say he's hard to read, as he never speaks and no one can see what his face looks like or what expressions he makes,
Powers(If applicable): Completely silent, can turn into a cloud of mist for a short time
Villian or Hero: Villain
Avenger?(Yay or Nay): Nay
Romantic Interests: Open to all :3
Other: nope

Brunch
May 3rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Everyone is accepted! We can start now.

rubinaito
May 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Everyone is accepted! We can start now.
Am I part of the Avengers or...?

Rivergold
May 3rd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Jordan walked down the street, sipping his coffee.

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Ray strolled down the busy streets of New York City, this time not under his infamous alias as Whisper, nor was he in his trademark outfit. Today, he wore jeans, a black t-shirt, and a blue coat. His footsteps didn't make a sound, although it was difficult to tell anyway in the noisy street. He passed Jordan and waved, recognizing his face. He then darted to the right in the alley he planned to enter, as the next piece of his plan was tucked away in a large, blue dumpster.

dino.
May 4th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Ricosat in the Avengers HQ, decked out in black. His goggles and suit were both black, his suit having a grey plume of smoke on it. The boy grinned and swung around in his swivel chair to check the monitor.

His eyes narrowed. How strange. Was that Whisper? The Avenger pondered this for a moment, and then shrugged it off. The Villian probably just wanted a normal day. Even the Avengers' enemies could go one day without hatching some kind of plan. Right?

Wildy~ =3
May 4th, 2017, 09:43 AM

Also, Brambleflight, Lia is a tad overpowered, so would you mind taking away the mega power?
(Her mega power is impossible to use unless in a situation where it would actually be needed, and she can do literally nothing for at least half a day after except for sleep. So, maybe. I'm not sure what to decide on that because without the mega power, Shadeclaw (Wild Moon's evil side) would be too OP, and I mean WAY too OP, cause if Shadeclaw beats everyone who knows how to beat her, Lia would have to use her mega power, and she won't be able to do that if it isn't there. Oops. I gave away a plot point... Dang -_- XD

Not to cause a big argument, but Lia sorta needs the mega power to defeat Shadeclaw Sorry for ranting a bit... Actually a lot XD)

Soddenfur
May 4th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Whisper didn't take days off. Even when Ray was in class, he still thought of his big plans. Even if he was just walking down the street, being a villain was on his mind. Ray didn't really mind anyone recognizing him, because people either feared him, wanted a photo of him (which isn't all bad), or wanted to kill solely him. Ray didn't have a family or many friends, so his identity was worthless to him. Even the police didn't dare look for him. Whisper would just vanish into mist. Civilians didn't know his identity as they didn't look for him as much as police, journalists, and... heroes. Without any noise to express his emotions, Ray continued digging through the dumpster until he found a clean grocery bag stocked with cash. He snatched a larger, paper bag and stuffed the money bag into it, then melded in with the crowd of rushing street denizens, paper bag in hand. You just went grocery shopping, you just went grocery shopping, you just went grocery shopping.

Darky
May 4th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Ginny was in the alley as usual,She really just stayed hidden from the fact she had powers.She couldn't control her powers and worried about harming someone else.She listened to music as her headphones were on.She stopped thinking of her worried thoughts,she was just hidden from everyone in the usual alley,no one would come in the alley not even stray dogs or cats would be in the alley.She wonder why but she didn't really focus on it much.She sighed as she turned up her music and the sounds of traffic would tune out.

Rivergold
May 4th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Jordan blinked at the guy. Who was that? He turned to see if he was waving at someone else, but when he looked back, the guy was gone. With a sigh and a shrug, he sipped hids coffee and continued on.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Dark Want Ginny and Jordan to interact?)

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Dark Want Ginny and Jordan to interact?)
Yea)

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
The young man was in front of an alleyway wen he suddenly started to fall forward. With a yelp he barely managed to twist his body so he didn't land on his coffee.

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:01 PM
The young man was in front of an alleyway wen he suddenly started to fall forward. With a yelp he barely managed to twist his body so he didn't land on his coffee.
Ginny stared at Jordon,"You ok?"She asked Jordon.

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lying on his side with his arm in the air to hold his coffee up, Jordan twisted his head around to see the girl in the alleyway. "Hello?"

Darky
May 5th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Lying on his side with his arm in the air to hold his coffee up, Jordan twisted his head around to see the girl in the alleyway. "Hello?"
"Hai"Ginny said nervously.

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 08:14 PM
"Hai"Ginny said nervously.
He was still precariously holding his coffee. "I think I'm okay."

Soddenfur
May 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Ray headed to his next dead drop in a nearby alley, which was, to his dismay, already occupied by other people. Rolling his eyes, Ray took his white mask out of his pocket and placed it over his face. If he held any other part of his costume it would be too suspicious, but the mask would do. Now Whisper, the villain casually walked down the stairs of the apartment behind the alley, his feet making no noise, as it was his power. His regular clothes stuck out like a sore thumb so he tried his best to stay hidden as he crept behind the humans, reaching ever so slowly into a hole in the brick wall. It seemed like ages he was reaching for the second bag of cash on his stomach.

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Rico watched the monitor. The security cameras he had set up seemed to be working extremely well as he flipped through them. "Yeah, that's totally Whisper," he muttered, seeing the white mask.

Serendipity
May 5th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Little hero, why have you come? You know that you will never win,
not against me, never..." A tall man towers over you, his eyes narrowed and a smile stretching across his horendous face. "Kneel before me, and surrender New York, or die a very painful death." You stare at him, before he chuckles,
"You are very tenacious, aren't you, little hero? Well..." He raised his boot high in the air, aiming his boot at your head. You will never let him win, won't you?
You won't let your city fall into the grasps of the giant man, will you?

Well.......... This is a Super Hero RP, so... This has the basis of the Marvel universe, but the villian in here is not from Marvel. There will be a new set of Avengers, but I will only accept five for the new set. I'm rambling,
so, here are the rules.

No cannon characters from the Marvel universe.
There can be villians, just not too overpowered.
Don't make your hero characters overpowered.
No Mary Sues or Gary Sues.
Use your amazing creativity to create your characters.

The list for the Avengers:

So, for the forum:

Name:
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers(If applicable):
Villian or Hero:
Avenger?(Yay or Nay)
Romantic Interests:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Payton Arle
Hero/Villian Name: Poison Ivy
Appearance: https://teenswritingstories.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-favim-com-460268-e1348525186654.jpg
Hero/Villian Appearance: In her hero version, Payton has a green mask that is seemingly made of leaves. Her cloak is a deep forest-green, and a dark black undershirt. She wears long black leggings with green flats that have vine-like tendrils wrapping along her legs. In her hair, she has a crown of pansies.
Personality: Payton is a very odd character. She is suspicious of everyone she meets, expecting them to attack her, or question her of what she does after school. When someone does ask her something along that line, she gets flustered and almost angry. When she isn’t paranoid, Payton is selfless and very courageous.
Powers(If applicable): Payton controls all of the plants that surrounds her, even if she doesn’t mean to. Of course, she can’t summon them at will, so she has bags around her waist with flower seeds and vine seeds.
Weapons: Payton has two silver daggers and the bags of seeds around her waist.
Villian, Hero, or Human: Hero
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) Nay
Romantic Interests: Open 
Other: None!

It's Gary Stu btw
I'll apply later...

Soddenfur
May 5th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Whisper snatched the grocery bag, causing a low rustling sound. Only Whisper himself was noiseless. Exasperated from potentially blowing his cover, he stalked back down the alley, pistol in hand. He aimed at the camera, shaking his fist sarcastically. A single gunshot shattered the front of the camera, rendering it useless. By this point, Whisper sat at the edge of the apartment stairs looking down the alley.

happycyanide
May 6th, 2017, 05:06 PM
here's my form.

Name: Drake Wyatt / Miles Worthen
Hero/Villian Name(If Applicable): Neoparadox / Copycat
Age (14 and up ONLY): 19 / 31
Appearance: http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1317572259p8/350028.jpg / http://s9.favim.com/610/140131/adorable-black-hair-blue-eyes-boys-Favim.com-1322660.jpg (I'm just doing pictures because it's easier than to describe)
Hero/Villian Appearance (If Applicable): a gray suit with a mask that is controlled via electricity- Drake makes faces with it. / tuxedo with a masquerade mask
Personality: Drake is outgoing and friendly. / Miles is grumpy, and will do anything to manipulate others.
Powers(If applicable): Drake can manipulate his bodies energy into electricity, and he can change his form into electricity also. / Miles copies the abilities of any other person he touches- one at a time, though.
Villian or Hero: Hero / Villain
Avenger?(Yay or Nay) May think about it / Absolutely not
Romantic Interests: Notyet / Notyet
Other: Drake fizzes with electricity when nervous or excited.

Weaknesses: Drake can be easily manipulated, and has severe self-worth issues. Also not great with water being thrown at him. / Miles can be broken down by mentioning his daughter- and he can't handle an overload of powers being thrown at him, or even two people trying to use their powers on him.

hope i'm not too op, lol

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Well this was forgotten quickly)

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
(Ginny never said anything back to Jordan.)

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
He was still precariously holding his coffee. "I think I'm okay."
(Ginny never said anything back to Jordan.)
Totally right)(I was thinking that Ginny attacked Jordan accidentally and feels bad about it)
Ginny had turned into a wolf growling at Jordan.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Totally right)(I was thinking that Ginny attacked Jordan accidentally and feels bad about it)
Ginny had turned into a wolf growling at Jordan. (no, they bumped and he fell and is somehow laying on his front and still holding his coffee why did she go from shyly saying Hi to turning into a wolf and growling?)

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(no, they bumped and he fell and is somehow laying on his front and still holding his coffee why did she go from shyly saying Hi to turning into a wolf and growling?)
(She doesn't know how to control her powers and they will activate at random times and who every She is around she would harm that is why the alley is empty and no one goes there)

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 08:47 PM
(She doesn't know how to control her powers and they will activate at random times and who every She is around she would harm that is why the alley is empty and no one goes there) (......riiiiiight.........)
"Oh," he said, watching the wolf nonchalantly. "hi."

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(......riiiiiight.........)
"Oh," he said, watching the wolf nonchalantly. "hi."
The wolf growled at Jordan with rage in its eyes.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 09:17 PM
The wolf growled at Jordan with rage in its eyes. He didn't move, trying not to spill his coffee. "Are you that girl from earlier?"

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 09:31 PM
He didn't move, trying not to spill his coffee. "Are you that girl from earlier?"
The wolf tackled Jordon(If he is still on the ground she can pin him to the ground).

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
"No!" his coffee spilled all over the ground and he sighed. "Oh well."

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"No!" his coffee spilled all over the ground and he sighed. "Oh well."
The wolf bit Jordan hand.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"Ow. Hey," he frowned at the wolf. "That hurts."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 04:11 AM
Darky boop?)

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 08:14 AM
Darky boop?)
Why does no one read the new post I put in my profile)

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 08:15 AM
"Ow. Hey," he frowned at the wolf. "That hurts."
The wolf bit his hand with blood in it muzzle.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
The wolf bit his hand with blood in it muzzle. "Okay." He sighed and looked at the sky.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 01:11 PM
"Okay." He sighed and looked at the sky.
(He handing this well)
The wolf stopped biting his hand as it eyes where hazelnut now. The wolf whined running off deeper into the alley as it turn back human.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
(He handing this well)
The wolf stopped biting his hand as it eyes where hazelnut now. The wolf whined running off deeper into the alley as it turn back human.
(He's just the most laid-back person ever.)
"Okay, bye." He stood up to walk to a hospital.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
(He's just the most laid-back person ever.)
"Okay, bye." He stood up to walk to a hospital.
(He doesn't even want to stay)
Ginny sat in the back of the alley with blood all over her face and hands. Ginny didn't want to harm anyone, but it would always happen. She sat in darkness, knowing it would happen again no matter what she did. The darkness covered her soul, filling her mind with negative thoughts as she waited for a little hope to come.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
(He doesn't even want to stay)
Ginny sat in the back of the alley with blood all over her face and hands. Ginny didn't want to harm anyone, but it would always happen. She sat in darkness, knowing it would happen again no matter what she did. The darkness covered her soul, filling her mind with negative thoughts as she waited for a little hope to come. (well he's gonna bleed out, and she ran away. Also, she attacked him. Why would someone want to go after a wolf that just attacked them weaponless?)
Blood dripping to the sidewalk, he continued walking, looking for a hospital, or at least some sort of pharmacy.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
(well he's gonna bleed out, and she ran away. Also, she attacked him. Why would someone want to go after a wolf that just attacked them weaponless?)
Blood dripping to the sidewalk, he continued walking, looking for a hospital, or at least some sort of pharmacy.
( he saw her turn back human as she ran off)

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
( he saw her turn back human as she ran off)(even more reason not to follow.)

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
(even more reason not to follow.)
(harsh bro)

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:53 PM
(harsh bro)(What gue would knowingly walk after a wolf who turned into a girl when it is KNOWN that there are superheroes and supervillians? She went down a freaking DARK ALLEY you know who like to be in alleys? BAD PEOPLE)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 07:17 AM
(What gue would knowingly walk after a wolf who turned into a girl when it is KNOWN that there are superheroes and supervillians? She went down a freaking DARK ALLEY you know who like to be in alleys? BAD PEOPLE)
( That the face she is crying and has no home or parents, and she was separated from her twin brother and 2 older twin sisters)

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 10:12 AM
( That the face she is crying and has no home or parents, and she was separated from her twin brother and 2 older twin sisters)(He doesn't know that. He's a random guy who just tripped and got attacked by a wolf.)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 10:31 AM
(He doesn't know that. He's a random guy who just tripped and got attacked by a wolf.)
( what were we talking about? I blame sickness)

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 10:34 AM
( what were we talking about? I blame sickness)(Why he is looking for hospital to treat his hand that just got bit by a wolf and is not chasing after said wolf who he last saw running into a dark alleyway.)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 10:48 AM
(Why he is looking for hospital to treat his hand that just got bit by a wolf and is not chasing after said wolf who he last saw running into a dark alleyway.)
(thank you! so much, i been sick lately and it's becoming a little hard to remember anything)

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
(thank you! so much, i been sick lately and it's becoming a little hard to remember anything)
(It's ok. But, you can always go back and read our conversation. I think it's your turn to post btw.)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Ginny sat in the darkness as she looked at her phone.
"Dead. Where is my iPod?" Ginny asked reaching in her pocket.
"Dead as well" She sighed as she was bored.

The Division
June 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Can I RP as a SHEILD agent ?)

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Ginny sat in the darkness as she looked at her phone.
"Dead. Where is my iPod?" Ginny asked reaching in her pocket.
"Dead as well" She sighed as she was bored. HE walked out of the clinic, his hand swathed in white bandages.

Darky
June 4th, 2017, 03:13 PM
HE walked out of the clinic, his hand swathed in white bandages.
(*Gets home flips table in anger and sits down*)
Ginny sits in the alley staring out from the darkness. She had nothing to do and barely had money. She sighed slowly drifting off to sleep.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:20 PM
(*Gets home flips table in anger and sits down*)
Ginny sits in the alley staring out from the darkness. She had nothing to do and barely had money. She sighed slowly drifting off to sleep. Have her meet him at the park.)
He walked to a coffeeshop and bought another coffee, then walked to wards the city park.

Darky
June 4th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Ginny woke up later as she headed to the park. She had her hoodie on as she sat down on a bench.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:23 PM
HE was sitting on a bench as well, sipping his coffee with his bandaged hand on his lap.

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 10:14 AM
HE was sitting on a bench as well, sipping his coffee with his bandaged hand on his lap.
(Sorry I forgot)
Ginny didn't look Jordon in his eyes. She felt bad for what she did.
"What did that to your hand?" Ginny asked in a different voice.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(Sorry I forgot)
Ginny didn't look Jordon in his eyes. She felt bad for what she did.
"What did that to your hand?" Ginny asked in a different voice. "Oh, hi." He looked at his hand. "A wolf." He continued sipping his coffee.

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Oh, hi." He looked at his hand. "A wolf." He continued sipping his coffee.
"Wolves in New York?" Ginny asked curious.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"Wolves in New York?" Ginny asked curious. He shrugged.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Nina sat in a patch of grass, watching the clouds float across the sky.
(Open)

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
He shrugged.
Ginny looked at her watch."It's time for me to go. Nice meeting you" Ginny said starting to walk to a abandoned store no one when in. Ginny took off her hoodie as she still had the blood on her face, Ginny when as she got the blood off her face as fast as possible before she saw a dead body.
"So that's why it's abandoned" Ginny said leaving the store heading to her alley.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Ginny looked at her watch."It's time for me to go. Nice meeting you" Ginny said starting to walk to a abandoned store no one when in. Ginny took off her hoodie as she still had the blood on her face, Ginny when as she got the blood off her face as fast as possible before she saw a dead body.
"So that's why it's abandoned" Ginny said leaving the store heading to her alley.
"Okay," he said as she left.

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"Okay," he said as she left.
Ginny when to her alley as she went on her phone. She charged it in a abandoned store in the alley as she went on there when it rained. Ginny listened to music(I think like she would save Jordon from like bad guys that like try to rob him and etc)

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ginny when to her alley as she went on her phone. She charged it in a abandoned store in the alley as she went on there when it rained. Ginny listened to music(I think like she would save Jordon from like bad guys that like try to rob him and etc)(*shrugs* Oh great he's rubbing off on me XD)
Jordan sat, drinking his coffee.

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 07:52 PM
(*shrugs* Oh great he's rubbing off on me XD)
Jordan sat, drinking his coffee.
(XD)(He would be a perfect batsman cause he has no powers XD)( btw Captain American has powers)
Ginny felt a water drop as she was soaked in water by some kids. Ginny walked in the store as she knew the kids where trying to get her angry. Ginny shook the water off her as she heard water balloons hitting the back door. Ginny took a deep breath as she sat down.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM
(XD)(He would be a perfect batsman cause he has no powers XD)( btw Captain American has powers)
Ginny felt a water drop as she was soaked in water by some kids. Ginny walked in the store as she knew the kids where trying to get her angry. Ginny shook the water off her as she heard water balloons hitting the back door. Ginny took a deep breath as she sat down.
(...I know he does. And Batman does have a superpower. The same one as Iron Man.)
He continued to drink his coffee until it was empty. Then he stood and walked to get another cup.

Darky
June 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(...I know he does. And Batman does have a superpower. The same one as Iron Man.)
He continued to drink his coffee until it was empty. Then he stood and walked to get another cup.
( I Just remember something batman power is that he is rich)
Ginny sat inside till the kids left which left like never. Ginny sat down as she fell asleep.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:11 PM
( I Just remember something batman power is that he is rich)
Ginny sat inside till the kids left which left like never. Ginny sat down as she fell asleep.
(Batman and Ironman have the best (https://dustgaudan.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/money-best-superpower-of-all-dark-knight-batman-iron-man-meme.jpg) Superpower (http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/batman-ironman-money-fight.jpg))
Jordan dozed off on the bench.