PDA

View Full Version : The Purge

Soddenfur
May 2nd, 2017, 10:52 PM
For those of you familiar with the movie, The Purge, you'd know that it's about modern-day U.S. in an alternate timeline where the nation acquires a board of new "Founding Fathers". They came up with an odd and highly controversial solution to many problems facing the world today. Through said resolve, the economy has been greatly stimulated, there are far less low-income residents, crime is at an all-time low, and there is a boom in available jobs.

What is this solution?

One night a year on March 21st, starting at 7:00 p.m and until 7:00 a.m. on March 22nd, all crimes are legal (murder, robbery, arson, kidnapping, you name it!). The only exception is that all emergency services are shut down (hospitals, police stations, fire stations, etc.), weapons of mass destruction are not allowed (anything that explodes is probably a red flag), and citizens of high rank (government officials, judges, anyone ranked around that area) are protected from all crime, although said people don't necessarily just walk around with badges saying 'you can't kill me!' so unfortunate mistakes have been made.

Typically, the more affluent residents tend to have flashy security systems that protect them, whereas poorer people are out of luck. Some hunker down and hide to the best of their abilities, some partake in the therapeutic chaos, some roam the streats in fear, some even try to help out people in the streets. Then there's the wealthy... Many of them are cruel and want to join in on the fun, but don't want to get their hands dirty. They pay people to kidnap unlucky citizens and bring them straight to a hunting area in their house, where they are unarmed and hunted with the finest of weaponry. There are auctions before the hunt where they attain weapons and celebrate the occasion, all in formal wear. What part will you play?

Since I would expect people to go outside in the streets at some point, people tend to find each other in groups (think The Walking Dead if you've seen it) and stick together, saving each other or dying/getting left behind along the way.

Without further ado, here is the form!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Pent-up Agression (1-10):
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior):
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?):
Weapons?:
Initial Location:
Groupmates:
Other:

Here are two example forms:

Name: Harry
Looks: Green eyes, short blonde hair, somewhat tall. Wears a white t-shirt, a yellow coat, black jeans, and a black cap.
Personality: Relatively even-tempere and carefree, Harry can withstand a lot of gruesome sights without being disturbed. He's skilled with a blade, as his mother gave him classes as a child to help in this exact situation. He has a tendency to feel responsible for everyone he meets and acts like a big brother, like he does to his little brother, Ray. When he fails to save someone out in the streets, that can be the one thing that breaks him. Luckily, Ray is usually there to help him snap out of it.
Agression: 2
Role: Savior
Weapons: Machete strapped to his back and an assault rifle
Initial Location: In the middle of the city helping people out in a truck with Ray
Groupmates: Ray (brother)
Other: nope

Name: Ray
Looks: Has black hair and blue eyes. On the purge, he wears a full black suit with an assault vest.
Personality: Easy to scare and impulsive, Ray has always felt like he was outshadowed by his older brother, Harry, and resents him for it. Either way, he normally wouldn't be as confident if it weren't for his brother, who lead him through a lot of trauma when they were all taken on the purge and watched as their father was beaten to death as kids.
Aggression: 7
Weapons: combat knife and an AK-47
Initial Location: In the middle of the city helping people out with Harry
Groupmates: Harry (brother)

blank_bleh
May 2nd, 2017, 11:00 PM
Name: Alexandria
Looks:https://goo.gl/images/fZ6Tt5
Personality: cynical , pessimistic , diabolical, shows little to no remorse . Careless and impulsive , hard headed , stubborn , lonesome.( I'm on mobile so I just listedtraits, hope that's okay )
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 6
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): criminal
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): middle class
Weapons?: Chinese ring daggers
Initial Location: in the middle of the city
Groupmates: N/A - open
Other: enchiladas

Soddenfur
May 2nd, 2017, 11:31 PM
Name: Alexandria
Looks:https://goo.gl/images/fZ6Tt5
Personality: cynical , pessimistic , diabolical, shows little to no remorse . Careless and impulsive , hard headed , stubborn , lonesome.( I'm on mobile so I just listedtraits, hope that's okay )
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 6
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): criminal
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): middle class
Weapons?: Chinese ring daggers
Initial Location: in the middle of the city
Groupmates: N/A - open
Other: enchiladas
(Lawl accepted. I'm on mobile too so I get it. We can start when there are a few more people)

Rivergold
May 2nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
I would join this but I'm already in about 15 non-dead rps as is...

Rivergold
May 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Name: Natalie
Looks: https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11830299_f520.jpg
Personality: she's the nicest person in like the history of ever. But also terrified of hurting anyone/getting hurt
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 1
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): She wants to be a savior but tends to end up hiding/running
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Poor
Weapons?: *gasp* no!
Initial Location: In the truck with Ray and Harry
Groupmates: none yet, but open
Other:

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Name: Natalie
Looks: https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11830299_f520.jpg
Personality: she's the nicest person in like the history of ever. But also terrified of hurting anyone/getting hurt
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 1
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): She wants to be a savior but tends to end up hiding/running
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Poor
Weapons?: *gasp* no!
Initial Location: In the truck with Ray and Harry
Groupmates: none yet, but open
Other:
Accepted!

Bandido
May 3rd, 2017, 12:05 AM
Name: Erza vantegera hellsing
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/4a/95/394a9560265f2c6efb474c76e75fee29.jpg

Personality: tbrp'd
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 4
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): hide away
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): rich
Weapons?: swords, butter knives
Initial Location: mansion/manner
Groupmates: none
Other:

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Name: Erza vantegera hellsing
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/4a/95/394a9560265f2c6efb474c76e75fee29.jpg

Personality: tbrp'd
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): hide away
Weapons?: swords, butter knives
Initial Location: mansion/manner
Groupmates: none
Other:
Accepted!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
May 3rd, 2017, 07:44 AM
Name: Brett Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): Running in Streets
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Middle Class
Weapons?: A sword, handgun, and a knife.
Initial Location: Middle of the City
Groupmates: Open
Other: Hoi. :3

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 09:31 AM
Name: Brett Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): Running in Streets
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Middle Class
Weapons?: A sword and a knife.
Initial Location: Middle of the City
Groupmates: Open
Other: Hoi. :3
H O I
Accepted!

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
(We can start now! So the plan is we get through the intros and make our ways to the locations we all said our characters would be in.)
Harry and Ray sat in the living room of their Dad's house gathering weapons for the annual purge, the only sounds being the clanking of guns and the sound of blades being drawn. Ray changed into his heavily-armored, black suit with an assault vest, Harry sticking to his typical casual attire. Strapped to Harry's back was a machete, as well as an assault rifle in one hand. Ray had his AK-47 laying on the table neatly and his combat knife in hand, nervously practicing in the air. The two looked at the clock. It was 6:45 p.m., 15 minutes from the dreaded occasion. Both brothers then sat outside on the porch, discussing their plans. "We're going to the heart of the city in the truck, then we're going to check out the murderer forecast," Harry declared. Ray nodded checked his watch. "We should get going now," he replied. Without waiting for a response, Ray headed to the driver's seat. Harry went to the passenger seat, counting their ammo. To Harry, it felt good to save lives in a time like this. Ray drove off down the road, straight to the center of the impending anarchy.

Rivergold
May 3rd, 2017, 10:12 PM
(Oh, I thought those two were helping people trapped in a truck...)

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
(Oh, I thought those two were helping people trapped in a truck...)
(Oh, haha. I should have explained that better)

Soddenfur
May 5th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Bump

Bandido
May 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Erza sat patiently in a black bullet proof car. The back seat was rather interesting, and the manner was just up ahead. She arrived and a man came up to open the door. She walked inside, the gaurds greeting her, as the stepped aside and opened the manner's doors.

She stepped inside and was guided to the safest place in the house, the room if course. There was not much to do there, but decided to turn on the television and listen to the alert.

Soddenfur
May 5th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Ray and Harry passed the car Erza was in on their way to the center of the city, sending a wave her way. It was best to be optimistic before a time like this. Their destination close, Ray checked his watch. It read 6:55. 5 minutes left Ray sighed as he came to a halt in the town square. The place seemed nearly deserted, as it was unwise for someone without intent to help or kill to linger.

blank_bleh
May 6th, 2017, 03:33 PM
TheAlexandria sat in the motel , pulling out the various knives she had from under pillows and out of drawers. She didn't bother dressing up extravagantly like a bunch of other killers would with their clunky masks ,
Torn wedding gowns etc. Instead she slipped on dark blue ,
Torn skinny jeans and black combat boots . Stashing a dagger in one , she grabbed her leather jacket and her halo from last Halloween she made her way out the door . Her outfit didnt exactly screammurderer but the blood from her victims plastered on her will. She smiled devilishly at that thought. She lived a few minutes out from the main city so the time didn't bother her much . By the looks of it she'd make it there a minute or two before it began . As she walked she his the other daggers and her one gun in her clothes , keeping one of the knivesin her hand . After a few turns here and there she had finally made it to the square .

Soddenfur
May 6th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Harry and Ray sat on the bench near the back of the square, studying their surroundings. Ray eyed Alexandria suspiciously, narrowing his eyes. Harry waved to the casually-dressed person friendly, praying her intentions were pure too. Machete in hand, he checked his watch. 6:58 and... 30 seconds. The hour was approaching, nagging at Ray to get out of the square louder and louder. Both tapped their feet, Ray anxiously and Harry impatiently.

blank_bleh
May 7th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Alexandria looked around , seeing the two boys watching her . She stared at Ray for a moment then turned to Harry seeing his wave . Giving him a fake smile she waved back twiddling her fingers . Then rolled her eyes and tucked the dagger partially into her sleeve . " imbeciles " she muttered , and looked around to see if the time was shown anywhere. 6: 59 " this ought to be fun " she said to herself with a wide grin.

Bandido
May 7th, 2017, 09:29 AM
A red screen clicked on the television, and a alert of the purge warnings, and regulations. Soon after, a loud, noise could be heard, all around the city. Erza sighed, she bad go go through this, every year. And a clanging noise, came from her windows, and a metal plate slid down each window. She could almost guess that she would be running around, and fighting for her life, since the hunters are crafty beings. She went through her drawers and silver knives were neatly placed inside. She wraped them in a small white fabric, and stuffed them In her pocket.

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Once the blaring sirens signifying the beginning of The Purge, Harry and Ray rose from their seats on the bench. Ray had his AK-47 in hand and Harry stuck to the clean, shiny machete. He had hoped this was the year the machete didn't have to get stained with blood of otherwise normal civilians. They studied their surroundings and eyed Alexandria closely, as well as the decked-out van speeding down the street, spikes strewn across the sides and lights illuminating the darkening street.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Name:
Blake Liam Tailor
Looks:
http://rs1357.pbsrc.com/albums/q757/MagicInTheTARDIS/tumblr_mda6u4wAoq1rj057ao1_500_large_zpsb082e85b.p ng~c200 (Credit to the talented artist!)
Personality:
Tbrp'd?
Pent-up Agression:
Role:
Savior/ Criminal
Middle class
Weapons?:
Torch (I hope that you.. burnnn )
Initial Location:
Middle of the city, trying to find a better weapon in a broken-windowed store
Groupmates:
None, but people are open to join him at any time, weather he's robbing a store, or savin' some people.
Other:
Am I too late?

Bandido
May 7th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Name: zona
Looks: long black hair, brown eyes, bloody maids dress

Personality: tbrp
Pent-up Agression (1-10): 9
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): hunter
Weapons?: axe, Nailed bat, and a knife
Initial Location: in a street already armed
Groupmates:viscous doberman...
Other: she will pretend to be a saviour and go with people to "save lives"

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 11:00 AM
name:willow
Looks:below
Personality:Tbrp
Pent-up Agression (1-10): Idk so I guess 4
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior):savior I guess or survivor.
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): middle
Weapons?:Knife,Ak-47, pistol
Initial Location:In the alley or in her house.Has weapons in her house.
Groupmates: idk
Other:Nope

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Everyone is accepted!

blank_bleh
May 7th, 2017, 11:13 AM
As the sirens began blaring she looked over at the boys and gave a wink. Then she grabbed another dagger from her boot and threw it toward the leg of the bench the boys sat on . Then walked away twirling the remaining dagger around her fingers .

Darky
May 7th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Willow locked the steel doors in her house and locked the windows.She was ready,for the purge.She loaded her Ak-47 for if anything was going to happen.She heard a dog outside,she let it in the dog as she closed the door.(She will keep the dog and it's name will be Greg and Greg looks are below)

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Everyone is accepted!
Thank you!))

Blake held his torch firmly in his hand as he ran over to a broken-windowed store, giving a massive leap. He cleared the thin, clear, spikes of glass poking up. Blake continued in the large hard-ware store, eventually coming across a sturdy chain-saw. Multi purpose, Blake thought slyly as he left the store through the door, like a normal human being. He started it up, a sputtering sound sounding before it actually started to work. "Shoot! Does anyone know where my torch went??" Blake asked loudly, knowing full well no one would reply. He let out a relieved sigh as he saw his torch's stick, without a flame, laying on the floor. "Does anyone need help?" Blake yelled awkwardly, not knowing what to do when he had obtained a powerful weapon.

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Harry dashed after Alexandria, glaring fiercely. "If you're planning to kill tonight, I'm afraid I'll have to cut it short," he called, in an attempt to detain another purge participant from taking a life.

Ray froze, looking down at the knife stuck to the bench. She could have killed me right then and there if she wanted to... For a few moments he was already far from his sprinting brother. Listening to the shatter of glass, he bit his lip. Planning to investigate, he slowly approached the dimly-lit store, gun in hand.

blank_bleh
May 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Alexandria stoped and looked over her shoulder , giving a child like laugh. " Aren't you adorable . Running around playing hero . If you want to stop me come and get me ." She winked and started walking once more , turning around the corner and leaning against the wall lifting one leg and pressing her foot against the wall.

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"Look, can you just not do anything illegal this time around? I have places to be and I don't want to feel obligated to stop you from killing," Harry shot back, aiming the machete a few feet from Alexandria's neck, "Please?" The truth was that he did feel uncomfortable leaving her side, but he could also tell he was greatly underestimating her- especially on The Purge.

blank_bleh
May 7th, 2017, 02:05 PM
" Well then don't stop me ." She shot back bluntly. Her gaze travelingtl to the machete then back up to Harry . " oh I'm so scared " she drawled . Though really she was a little scared. There's no telling what he may do , he may actually think one death is worth saving a bunch of others.Reaching down to the foot up against the wall she took out the small hand gun from her boot , aiming it at him." cut me . I dare you ." She challenged a glimmer in her eyes.

Soddenfur
May 7th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Harry took a couple steps back. He didn't want to take a life for a simple threat right now. "Why do you participate?" he queried, narrowing his eyes, "What does it solve?" His machete still stood firm in the air, although he trembled slightly every now and then.

JaxenAmethyst
May 7th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name:
Jaxen Amethyst-Jacey Banner
Nicknames:
Jax, Amethyst, Amy, Jace, Jacey
Looks:
Jaxen Amethyst-Jacey Banner (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/forum/181000/181637_1344222444415_full.jpg)
Personality:
[ Pessimistic | Lack of Remorse | Cynical | Diabolical | Explosively Angered ]
Jaxen is one who is pessimistic. She always sees the bad in everything. If you were to pour her half a glass, she'd ask to fill it up because it's half-empty.
She also has a lack of remorse. For everything she does, she'll take credit without feeling any guilt or sadness. Rarely any emotions at all.
And she Cynical and Diabolical. Her distrust for Human Nature is what caused her to go evil and diabolical, killing most people in sight.
With that, she's Explosively angered. She'll hold up anger...for YEARS if she has to, just waiting for the purge to unleash her vengeance... to EXPLODE!
It's always 10. She has a fricked-up childhood.
Criminal
Middle Class
Weapons?:
(on-ground weapon)KRISS Vector ; (on-ground weapon)Heckler & Koch MP5SD3 ; (high-ground weapon)Blaser R93
Initial Location:
In her 2010 Koenigsegg Trevita she calls "Blaster" and her twin sister has a 2014 Ferrari Laferrari called "Lightning"
Groupmates:
Marceline ; Her extremely vicious Rottweiler ; OPEN
Other:
-She goes to different groups in her car claiming she's a "savior" and she's going to save them.
-She cut her hair short as a sign of feminism

Name:
Marceline Kamela Banner
Nicknames:
Marcey, Kam, Kamey, Kam-Kam, K-K
Looks:
Marceline Kamela Banner (http://data.whicdn.com/images/139103746/large.jpg)
Personality:
SAME AS JAXEN!
Criminal
Middle Class
Weapons?:
M240B(on-ground) ; Glock 17(on-ground weapon) ; Large Machete(extra weapon)
Initial Location:
In her Ferrari Laferrari, "Lightning" ; Twin sister, Jaxen, has Koenigsegg Trevita, "Blaster"
Groupmates:
Jaxen ; Her German Shepherd
Other:
-SAME AS JAXEN
-Dyed her hair pink as a sign of feminism

blank_bleh
May 7th, 2017, 02:48 PM
yuuShe stared at him blankly , as he questioned her. She didn't really have a reason for doing it . She just did it .Besides , it's not like it's illegal or anything . " shut up ." She hissed defensively went to swing at him .

¤Insert_User_Name¤
May 7th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Brett sat on a bench as the Purge sirens went off, sighing and looking around the dark streets for anything that might seem interesting. He noticed two boys and a girl arguing about something, the girl having a gun. He sat and watched, wondering why no-one was wreaking havoc through the streets yet. Usually people would be everywhere right now firing guns, setting fires, killing others, and worse. There were still some people out and about though, some looking like they would kill someone in an instant, and others looking too scared to move. He focused on the three people not far off though, knowing something was about to happen.

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Name:
Jaxen Amethyst-Jacey Banner
Nicknames:
Jax, Amethyst, Amy, Jace, Jacey
Looks:
Jaxen Amethyst-Jacey Banner (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/forum/181000/181637_1344222444415_full.jpg)
Personality:
[ Pessimistic | Lack of Remorse | Cynical | Diabolical | Explosively Angered ]
Jaxen is one who is pessimistic. She always sees the bad in everything. If you were to pour her half a glass, she'd ask to fill it up because it's half-empty.
She also has a lack of remorse. For everything she does, she'll take credit without feeling any guilt or sadness. Rarely any emotions at all.
And she Cynical and Diabolical. Her distrust for Human Nature is what caused her to go evil and diabolical, killing most people in sight.
With that, she's Explosively angered. She'll hold up anger...for YEARS if she has to, just waiting for the purge to unleash her vengeance... to EXPLODE!
It's always 10. She has a fricked-up childhood.
Criminal
Middle Class
Weapons?:
(on-ground weapon)KRISS Vector ; (on-ground weapon)Heckler & Koch MP5SD3 ; (high-ground weapon)Blaser R93
Initial Location:
In her 2010 Koenigsegg Trevita she calls "Blaster" and her twin sister has a 2014 Ferrari Laferrari called "Lightning"
Groupmates:
Marceline ; Her extremely vicious Rottweiler ; OPEN
Other:
-She goes to different groups in her car claiming she's a "savior" and she's going to save them.
-She cut her hair short as a sign of feminism

Name:
Marceline Kamela Banner
Nicknames:
Marcey, Kam, Kamey, Kam-Kam, K-K
Looks:
Marceline Kamela Banner (http://data.whicdn.com/images/139103746/large.jpg)
Personality:
SAME AS JAXEN!
Criminal
Middle Class
Weapons?:
M240B(on-ground) ; Glock 17(on-ground weapon) ; Large Machete(extra weapon)
Initial Location:
In her Ferrari Laferrari, "Lightning" ; Twin sister, Jaxen, has Koenigsegg Trevita, "Blaster"
Groupmates:
Jaxen ; Her German Shepherd
Other:
-SAME AS JAXEN
-Dyed her hair pink as a sign of feminism
(Accepted!)
Harry backed away again, this time much faster. "You don't have to participate and you know it!" he pressed, glaring intensely, "Keep goading me on and I'll detain you in that truck over there. I've done it before and I'll do it again." He pointed to the large, black truck parked nearby. He was about to comment on how Alexandria was outnumbered, but then realized he had lost Ray during the confrontation. He shook his head and sighed. The whole point of bringing you this year was so we could watch each other's backs...

blank_bleh
May 8th, 2017, 03:37 PM
She grunted at his threats , and rolled her eyes .
"'I'd love to see you try and detain me .Besides why do you care so much about what I'm doing . Now seriously move before I shoot you " she said sweetly brushing last him , taking her shoulder into his along the way.

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
She grunted at his threats , and rolled her eyes .
"'I'd love to see you try and detain me .Besides why do you care so much about what I'm doing . Now seriously move before I shoot you " she said sweetly brushing last him , taking her shoulder into his along the way.
Harry rolled his eyes, unwanting to continue when he could be doing so much more help than arguing with a seemingly stubborn purge participant. He headed back to the square to find no one was there, aside from a couple fresh corpses. The savior checked them, plugging his nose. It's not Ray. He let out a long, deep breath.

blank_bleh
May 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
She looked back over her shoulder and watched him leave with a satisfied smirk . Ali looked around the square at noticed Brett , she twiddled her fingers in a wave and continued deeper into the square. Looking for someone vulnerable to kill , it seemed more fun when they were afraid of her.

JaxenAmethyst
May 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Soo?? Can I just... hop in?

Soddenfur
May 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Soo?? Can I just... hop in?
Go for it!

JaxenAmethyst
May 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
(BTW... When I do this ** with a word in between, I mean the curse word.. For example... *heck* would mean H-E-double hockey sticks(L-L) and *frick* or *frickin* would mean F-U-dge nuggets(C-K) or F-U-dge nuggets(C-K)-I-N-G)
Srry.. I tried my best to keep it appropriate..

Jaxen walked seductively across the road swinging her KRISS Vector back and forth, laughing uncontrollably, as she smashed in a window and leaped through, a menacing smirk spread across her face. She violently turned her head towards the counter and stared at it, making no movement, leaving silence spread throughout the area, listening for any slight shuffling. She peered over the counter and pulled a little girl's hair, who's eyes were red from crying so much. "Come out or I swear to *frickin* god, I WILL shoot this little girl square in the head!" She stood there, peering around the shop, waiting for a reply.
(I need someone to reply.... x3 Maybe the little girl could be a daughter or little sister)

Soddenfur
May 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
(BTW... When I do this ** with a word in between, I mean the curse word.. For example... *heck* would mean H-E-double hockey sticks(L-L) and *frick* or *frickin* would mean F-U-dge nuggets(C-K) or F-U-dge nuggets(C-K)-I-N-G)
Srry.. I tried my best to keep it appropriate..

Jaxen walked seductively across the road swinging her KRISS Vector back and forth, laughing uncontrollably, as she smashed in a window and leaped through, a menacing smirk spread across her face. She violently turned her head towards the counter and stared at it, making no movement, leaving silence spread throughout the area, listening for any slight shuffling. She peered over the counter and pulled a little girl's hair, who's eyes were red from crying so much. "Come out or I swear to *frickin* god, I WILL shoot this little girl square in the head!" She stood there, peering around the shop, waiting for a reply.
(I need someone to reply.... x3 Maybe the little girl could be a daughter or little sister)
(Okay. Cursing is a pretty relevant choice in an rp like this, anyway.)
As Harry ventured through the shop, he observed that the suspicious individual with the torch wasn't where he thought he was. He headed deeper through the shelves upon hearing a threatening voice, machete in hand. A little girl! I can't find anyone else in here to step out... if I don't do something, she's going to die! The cautious man quietly and slowly pulled out his assault rifle, taking slower steps to the woman holding the girl hostage. "Stop," he reasoned, voice clear as the shattered glass strewn across the floor, "Just let her go." Harry was in clear sight of her, gun in a ready position to fire. He was still gradually making his way down the extensive aisles, stepping over soup cans and cereal boxes that had come off of the shelf.

JaxenAmethyst
May 10th, 2017, 06:34 PM
(Okay. Cursing is a pretty relevant choice in an rp like this, anyway.)
As Harry ventured through the shop, he observed that the suspicious individual with the torch wasn't where he thought he was. He headed deeper through the shelves upon hearing a threatening voice, machete in hand. A little girl! I can't find anyone else in here to step out... if I don't do something, she's going to die! The cautious man quietly and slowly pulled out his assault rifle, taking slower steps to the woman holding the girl hostage. "Stop," he reasoned, voice clear as the shattered glass strewn across the floor, "Just let her go." Harry was in clear sight of her, gun in a ready position to fire. He was still gradually making his way down the extensive aisles, stepping over soup cans and cereal boxes that had come off of the shelf.
Jaxen laughed once again, maniacally, and she turned around slowly, revealing the girl's face, her eyes streaming with tears. She gave a diabolical smirk, before setting her finger on the trigger. Her voice level, she cracked her jaw, and said, "Put down your gun, baby boy. This is the day I always wait for and I will shoot.." She finished her sentence. "...gladly."
She pushed the trigger--though not enough to shoot the bullet--as a warning to Harry that she doesn't kid around, the little girl flinching, with a wince of fear.

Soddenfur
May 10th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Jaxen laughed once again, maniacally, and she turned around slowly, revealing the girl's face, her eyes streaming with tears. She gave a diabolical smirk, before setting her finger on the trigger. Her voice level, she cracked her jaw, and said, "Put down your gun, baby boy. This is the day I always wait for and I will shoot.." She finished her sentence. "...gladly."
She pushed the trigger--though not enough to shoot the bullet--as a warning to Harry that she doesn't kid around, the little girl flinching, with a wince of fear.
Harry winced too, but instead of feeling fear, he felt a surge of frustration. He never understood why people found it fulfilling to indulge in the cruel chaos of The Purge. "Fair enough," he called back, carefully placing the assault rifle in the holster strapped across his back, concealing the machete he drew before coming to the aisle, "I can't guess your motives or intentions, but what can I do to stop you from... killing... that girl?" Harry felt an immense sense of pity for the sobbing child, knowing well she didn't deserve this.

JaxenAmethyst
May 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Harry winced too, but instead of feeling fear, he felt a surge of frustration. He never understood why people found it fulfilling to indulge in the cruel chaos of The Purge. "Fair enough," he called back, carefully placing the assault rifle in the holster strapped across his back, concealing the machete he drew before coming to the aisle, "I can't guess your motives or intentions, but what can I do to stop you from... killing... that girl?" Harry felt an immense sense of pity for the sobbing child, knowing well she didn't deserve this.
Jaxen snickered at Harry's wince. "Feelin' mad, baby boy?" She asked, teasingly. She smiled at the sound of Harry's surrender and sheathing of his weapons. "There you go..." she murmured, before shouting out. "Now was that so hard, honey?" She asked, smirking. The short, brown-haired purge partaker tilted her head and answered truthfully. "Honey, you can't access the cash register.." She walked up to him, one foot in front of the other, and smacked his cheek lightly, twice, and dragging her fingers lightly down his neck. "..now can you?", before going back to the girl, who she had chained up to the freezer bar. She unlocked the handcuffs and picked her up by the pigtails, positioning the gun to the side of her head. "So you go, or she will get it...for real." She waited impatiently for a response.
She decided she was done waiting, and pulled the trigger, which shot a bullet clean through the girl's head, the only thing keeping her up being Jaxen holding her by the pigtails. She let go of the pigtails and sent her falling to the ground, her head hitting the hard flooring with a smack! Knowing what reaction would come of it, she quickly pointed the gun at Harry's head. "Do you want to do this the easy way?.." She finished. "..or the hard?"

Soddenfur
May 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Jaxen snickered at Harry's wince. "Feelin' mad, baby boy?" She asked, teasingly. She smiled at the sound of Harry's surrender and sheathing of his weapons. "There you go..." she murmured, before shouting out. "Now was that so hard, honey?" She asked, smirking. The short, brown-haired purge partaker tilted her head and answered truthfully. "Honey, you can't access the cash register.." She walked up to him, one foot in front of the other, and smacked his cheek lightly, twice, and dragging her fingers lightly down his neck. "..now can you?", before going back to the girl, who she had chained up to the freezer bar. She unlocked the handcuffs and picked her up by the pigtails, positioning the gun to the side of her head. "So you go, or she will get it...for real." She waited impatiently for a response.
She decided she was done waiting, and pulled the trigger, which shot a bullet clean through the girl's head, the only thing keeping her up being Jaxen holding her by the pigtails. She let go of the pigtails and sent her falling to the ground, her head hitting the hard flooring with a smack! Knowing what reaction would come of it, she quickly pointed the gun at Harry's head. "Do you want to do this the easy way?.." She finished. "..or the hard?"
A strong sense of coldness shot up Harry's veins. He instantly recoiled and lost nearly all control of his trembling hands. "All of this over a cash register?" he hollered, eyes bulging, "That's the only thing I can come up with that would at least crudely expain... that!" The man stood stiff, his vigorously shaking hands now balled up in tight fists.

JaxenAmethyst
May 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
A strong sense of coldness shot up Harry's veins. He instantly recoiled and lost nearly all control of his trembling hands. "All of this over a cash register?" he hollered, eyes bulging, "That's the only thing I can come up with that would at least crudely expain... that!" The man stood stiff, his vigorously shaking hands now balled up in tight fists.
"Not Just that.." she smirked. "Do you own the store? Was that your daughter? Were you her father, the one I would've used if he had come out like I asked?"

(EWW.... SORRY IT'S SHORT! Oh, and maybe--PLOT TWIST--Harry could maybe have been going to the store to check on his........
DAUGHTER!!!!!!)

Silvershadow
May 12th, 2017, 11:20 AM
For those of you familiar with the movie, The Purge, you'd know that it's about modern-day U.S. in an alternate timeline where the nation acquires a board of new "Founding Fathers". They came up with an odd and highly controversial solution to many problems facing the world today. Through said resolve, the economy has been greatly stimulated, there are far less low-income residents, crime is at an all-time low, and there is a boom in available jobs.

What is this solution?

One night a year on March 21st, starting at 7:00 p.m and until 7:00 a.m. on March 22nd, all crimes are legal (murder, robbery, arson, kidnapping, you name it!). The only exception is that all emergency services are shut down (hospitals, police stations, fire stations, etc.), weapons of mass destruction are not allowed (anything that explodes is probably a red flag), and citizens of high rank (government officials, judges, anyone ranked around that area) are protected from all crime, although said people don't necessarily just walk around with badges saying 'you can't kill me!' so unfortunate mistakes have been made.

Typically, the more affluent residents tend to have flashy security systems that protect them, whereas poorer people are out of luck. Some hunker down and hide to the best of their abilities, some partake in the therapeutic chaos, some roam the streats in fear, some even try to help out people in the streets. Then there's the wealthy... Many of them are cruel and want to join in on the fun, but don't want to get their hands dirty. They pay people to kidnap unlucky citizens and bring them straight to a hunting area in their house, where they are unarmed and hunted with the finest of weaponry. There are auctions before the hunt where they attain weapons and celebrate the occasion, all in formal wear. What part will you play?

Since I would expect people to go outside in the streets at some point, people tend to find each other in groups (think The Walking Dead if you've seen it) and stick together, saving each other or dying/getting left behind along the way.

Without further ado, here is the form!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Weapons?:
Initial Location:
Groupmates:
Other:

Here are two example forms:

Name: Harry
Looks: Green eyes, short blonde hair, somewhat tall. Wears a white t-shirt, a yellow coat, black jeans, and a black cap.
Personality: Relatively even-tempere and carefree, Harry can withstand a lot of gruesome sights without being disturbed. He's skilled with a blade, as his mother gave him classes as a child to help in this exact situation. He has a tendency to feel responsible for everyone he meets and acts like a big brother, like he does to his little brother, Ray. When he fails to save someone out in the streets, that can be the one thing that breaks him. Luckily, Ray is usually there to help him snap out of it.
Agression: 2
Weapons: Machete strapped to his back and an assault rifle
Initial Location: In the middle of the city helping people out in a truck with Ray
Groupmates: Ray (brother)

Name: Ray
Looks: Has black hair and blue eyes. On the purge, he wears a full black suit with an assault vest.
Personality: Easy to scare and impulsive, Ray has always felt like he was outshadowed by his older brother, Harry, and resents him for it. Either way, he normally wouldn't be as confident if it weren't for his brother, who lead him through a lot of trauma when they were all taken on the purge and watched as their father was beaten to death as kids.
Aggression: 7
Weapons: combat knife and an AK-47
Initial Location: In the middle of the city helping people out with Harry
Groupmates: Harry (brother)

My Form-
Name: Harley
Looks: Long hair with half being red and the other half blue. Wears a red, white and blue leather jacket, really short red and blue shorts. Has a wooden baseball bat.
Personality: Silly and sly, doesn't like to play nice with others. She has a chaotic side that brings out her best (Really her worst) side.
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): Running in the streets but becomes a criminal.
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Rich
Weapons?: Baseball bat and a black pistol that say 'love' and 'hate' in gold letters.
Initial Location: In the middle of the city.
Groupmates: None (Open!)
Other: Nope, other than she lost her Puddin'.

Soddenfur
May 12th, 2017, 06:27 PM
My Form-
Name: Harley
Looks: Long hair with half being red and the other half blue. Wears a red, white and blue leather jacket, really short red and blue shorts. Has a wooden baseball bat.
Personality: Silly and sly, doesn't like to play nice with others. She has a chaotic side that brings out her best (Really her worst) side.
Role (criminal, hide away, running in streets, hunter, savior): Running in the streets but becomes a criminal.
Status (rich, poor, or middle class?): Rich
Weapons?: Baseball bat and a black pistol that say 'love' and 'hate' in gold letters.
Initial Location: In the middle of the city.
Groupmates: None (Open!)
Other: Nope, other than she lost her Puddin'.
"Not Just that.." she smirked. "Do you own the store? Was that your daughter? Were you her father, the one I would've used if he had come out like I asked?"

(EWW.... SORRY IT'S SHORT! Oh, and maybe--PLOT TWIST--Harry could maybe have been going to the store to check on his........
DAUGHTER!!!!!!)
(Accepted! Also, I love the idea of Harry being the one who Jaxen was telling to come out but maybe the girl can be related to another character? I'm trying to think about it but I don't see it working well with him)
"None of those things are true, I didn't know that girl. And neither did you," Harry retorted, glaring intensely with his hands in the air, "How could you?" This was what he was trying to prevent, but all he did was make it happen sooner. The man couldn't stand it. He was still trudging toward Jaxen until he was a mere four feet from her gun.

JaxenAmethyst
May 12th, 2017, 07:52 PM
(Accepted! Also, I love the idea of Harry being the one who Jaxen was telling to come out but maybe the girl can be related to another character? I'm trying to think about it but I don't see it working well with him)
"None of those things are true, I didn't know that girl. And neither did you," Harry retorted, glaring intensely with his hands in the air, "How could you?" This was what he was trying to prevent, but all he did was make it happen sooner. The man couldn't stand it. He was still trudging toward Jaxen until he was a mere four feet from her gun.
"Well then why are you so worried about who lives and who dies if she isn't what-so-ever related to you?" She questioned him, plain curiosity coursing through her veins. As Harry threw his hands in the air, she replied. "Oh.. it's easy, baby boy." She smirked. "..like this." Quickly, she shot one bullet through his left arm, "..and one more over there," and the other through his left thigh. "I've saved up months..YEARS.. of pain, waiting for the great..ANNUAL.. purge!" She laughed diabolically, "I hope your not left-handed," before cocking her gun, prepared to shoot again. She looked behind Harry through the window and smirked. She nodded.
She mimicked the expression of anger, and her hands flew up in the air, her KRISS Vector falling to the floor as Marceline commanded her to stop.
Marceline stood near the window, watching her shoot the little girl.. Harry, waiting for her to notice. Finally, she does,
and she sends her thumbs up. "We good?," she mouthed. Once she got a nod from Jaxen, she moved in. "Put your hands up!" She shouted. Brushing past Harry, she tied Jaxen's hands with fake, releasable handcuffs, then she turned to Harry. "Did you seriously put your life at risk to help the MOST WANTED criminal! Don't you watch the news, Harry!? SHE'S WANTED EVERYWHERE FOR THEFT, ILLEGAL DRUG SHIPPING, AND MURDER!"
Marceline took a deep breath. "None of that matters now. You're bleeding like crazy. GET IN THE CAR!" As Harry turned around, she murmured.
"Dang. Can't he ever pay attention to anything besides himself?"

(Now..just warning you... Marceline is pretending to be a Savior... but you cant just NOT TRUST HER, you have to go along with it. That's why I hate telling people things because then they ALWAYS change the plot with "I dont trust you." and "Nah. I dont want to" and stupid stuff like that and it's annoying)

Silvershadow
May 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Well then why are you so worried about who lives and who dies if she isn't what-so-ever related to you?" She questioned him, plain curiosity coursing through her veins. As Harry threw his hands in the air, she replied. "Oh.. it's easy, baby boy." She smirked. "..like this." Quickly, she shot one bullet through his left arm, "..and one more over there," and the other through his left thigh. "I've saved up months..YEARS.. of pain, waiting for the great..ANNUAL.. purge!" She laughed diabolically, "I hope your not left-handed," before cocking her gun, prepared to shoot again. She looked behind Harry through the window and smirked. She nodded.
She mimicked the expression of anger, and her hands flew up in the air, her KRISS Vector falling to the floor as Marceline commanded her to stop.
Marceline stood near the window, watching her shoot the little girl.. Harry, waiting for her to notice. Finally, she does,
and she sends her thumbs up. "We good?," she mouthed. Once she got a nod from Jaxen, she moved in. "Put your hands up!" She shouted. Brushing past Harry, she tied Jaxen's hands with fake, releasable handcuffs, then she turned to Harry. "Did you seriously put your life at risk to help the MOST WANTED criminal! Don't you watch the news, Harry!? SHE'S WANTED EVERYWHERE FOR THEFT, ILLEGAL DRUG SHIPPING, AND MURDER!"
Marceline took a deep breath. "None of that matters now. You're bleeding like crazy. GET IN THE CAR!" As Harry turned around, she murmured.
"Dang. Can't he ever pay attention to anything besides himself?"

(Now..just warning you... Marceline is pretending to be a Savior... but you cant just NOT TRUST HER, you have to go along with it. That's why I hate telling people things because then they ALWAYS change the plot with "I dont trust you." and "Nah. I dont want to" and stupid stuff like that and it's annoying)

Harley skipped down the empty streets of the city, swinging her baseball bat from side to side, a dark look in her eyes. Her hair was wet and all she could feel was the cold, not from the rain, but from the loss of her sweet Puddin'. She came upon a car that had been turned over and climbed on top of it, sitting down with a huff and taking off the golden choker her love had given her. What am I gonna' do without you?"She looked at it with sad eyes and sighed, tossing it into the wet street. She looked up at the sound of a gunshot and wondered if an innocent person died. 'What do I care?'

JaxenAmethyst
May 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Harley skipped down the empty streets of the city, swinging her baseball bat from side to side, a dark look in her eyes. Her hair was wet and all she could feel was the cold, not from the rain, but from the loss of her sweet Puddin'. She came upon a car that had been turned over and climbed on top of it, sitting down with a huff and taking off the golden choker her love had given her. What am I gonna' do without you?"She looked at it with sad eyes and sighed, tossing it into the wet street. She looked up at the sound of a gunshot and wondered if an innocent person died. 'What do I care?'
Maybe Harley could join Jaxen's and Marceline's group :)

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 12:13 AM
(JaxenAmethyst Oh, I totally get what you mean! It kills me when my ideas for the plot get disrupted by that.)
"Look, don't call me-", Harry began, then instantly clutched his initial bullet wound in horror and fell to his knees when Jaxen shot him again. "I didn't prepare for... this," he replied through clenched teeth, "I've never came across a situation like this." In pain, he savior rose from his position and limped to the truck.

Ray watched from the square with anxious curiosity as the event unfolded. He had observed Marceline before the gunshot and didn't think much of it, as he was thankful she appeared to be rescuing his brother. He didn't bother approaching them yet, but was worried they would drive off and leave him alone to the other malicious purge night denizens.

Silvershadow
May 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Maybe Harley could join Jaxen's and Marceline's group :)

That's fine with me :) )

JaxenAmethyst
May 14th, 2017, 09:41 AM
(JaxenAmethyst Oh, I totally get what you mean! It kills me when my ideas for the plot get disrupted by that.)
"Look, don't call me-", Harry began, then instantly clutched his initial bullet wound in horror and fell to his knees when Jaxen shot him again. "I didn't prepare for... this," he replied through clenched teeth, "I've never came across a situation like this." In pain, he savior rose from his position and limped to the truck.

Ray watched from the square with anxious curiosity as the event unfolded. He had observed Marceline before the gunshot and didn't think much of it, as he was thankful she appeared to be rescuing his brother. He didn't bother approaching them yet, but was worried they would drive off and leave him alone to the other malicious purge night denizens.
(Okay, thank you. I just wanted to warn you in case you weren't okay of it.)
Jaxen walked right behind Marceline, a smirk on her face. "Nice acting, Marce... You're a natural," she complimented, getting in the back of the truck.

Marceline started the engine and started driving.

(Where should Marceline go? Maybe somewhere that's possible for Harry to escape? Because I suppose you dont want him dying..)

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:13 PM
(Okay, thank you. I just wanted to warn you in case you weren't okay of it.)
Jaxen walked right behind Marceline, a smirk on her face. "Nice acting, Marce... You're a natural," she complimented, getting in the back of the truck.

Marceline started the engine and started driving.

(Where should Marceline go? Maybe somewhere that's possible for Harry to escape? Because I suppose you dont want him dying..)
(She can honestly go anywhere, I only see a few ways it could play out anyway.)
Ray frantically shouted to the truck, "Hey, stop!" He broke into a sprint, terrified he would be left alone to The Purge's murderous participants.
--
Harry lay in the back of the truck, weak and staring upward. The savior worried for his brother who was left behind in the town square, but didn't have the energy to inform his alleged savior.