PDA

View Full Version : Icepaws training thread [P]

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 05:38 PM
[ ~CherylBlossom~ ]

Icepaw stumbled around sleepily, she was not used to this area. "H...Hello..?" So many scents filled her nostrils she had not known of, one in particular made her feel scared, she didnt know why. She soon came to the realization it was blood.

Tess_Potter
February 15th, 2023, 05:42 PM
[ ~CherylBlossom~ ]

Icepaw stumbled around sleepily, she was not used to this area. "H...Hello..?" So many scents filled her nostrils she had not known of, one in particular made her feel scared, she didnt know why. She soon came to the realization it was blood.

"Hello, little one." Hollythorn meowed.

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 05:46 PM
"Hello, little one." Hollythorn meowed.

Icepaws eyes widened in fear. "Dont hurt me! Please! I only just began my training, I dont know how to fight!" She cried.

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Icepaws eyes widened in fear. "Dont hurt me! Please! I only just began my training, I dont know how to fight!" She cried.

Putting on a kind smile, Hollythorn wound herself around the apprentice. "I'm not going to hurt you, dear."

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 10:33 AM
Putting on a kind smile, Hollythorn wound herself around the apprentice. "I'm not going to hurt you, dear."

"Then...What are you going to do..? Where am I?" She asked, fear and caution laced her voice

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 10:35 AM
"Then...What are you going to do..? Where am I?" She asked, fear and caution laced her voice

"This is where all the greatest cats come when they die." she replies smoothly.

(Ice should think its starclan.)

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 10:39 AM
"This is where all the greatest cats come when they die." she replies smoothly.

(Ice should think its starclan.)

"So...Starclan..? Momma told me about this place!" She said with a innocent smile, her tiny ears perked with delight

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 11:40 AM
"So...Starclan..? Momma told me about this place!" She said with a innocent smile, her tiny ears perked with delight

Hollythorn purrs and weaves around Icepaw. "I've been watching you, young one. You have a great destiny ahead."

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Hollythorn purrs and weaves around Icepaw. "I've been watching you, young one. You have a great destiny ahead."

"I do?! Can I tell Goosehonk about this?!" She asked with excitement

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 11:49 AM
"I do?! Can I tell Goosehonk about this?!" She asked with excitement

"Let's keep it a secret for now." Hollythorn purrs. "Train with me, and one day you will be the greatest leader any of the clans have ever seen."

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 11:56 AM
"Let's keep it a secret for now." Hollythorn purrs. "Train with me, and one day you will be the greatest leader any of the clans have ever seen."

"A secret? Im good at keeping secrets!" She perked up. Train? Oh I wanna train! "Yes lets train! Please?"

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 11:58 AM
"A secret? Im good at keeping secrets!" She perked up. Train? Oh I wanna train! "Yes lets train! Please?"

"Of course. But first I need you to make a promise to me." Hollythorn's eyes flash in the darkness.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 12:02 PM
"Of course. But first I need you to make a promise to me." Hollythorn's eyes flash in the darkness.

Icepaw felt a wave of nervousness fly over her but she dismissed it without a second thought "Sure! Ill make a promise with you!" She purred, her eyes displaying the innocence of young kitten

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Icepaw felt a wave of nervousness fly over her but she dismissed it without a second thought "Sure! Ill make a promise with you!" She purred, her eyes displaying the innocence of young kitten

Hollythorn presses against the young she-cat and runs her tail along the kit's spine. "You must be willing to put your Clan above everything."

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Hollythorn presses against the young she-cat and runs her tail along the kit's spine. "You must be willing to put your Clan above everything."

"I already do that!" She said, smiling brightly. "When do we start?"

Tess_Potter
February 16th, 2023, 12:06 PM
"I already do that!" She said, smiling brightly. "When do we start?"

"We can start now if you'd like." Hollythorn meows.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 12:20 PM
"We can start now if you'd like." Hollythorn meows.

"Yea! Lets do that!" She said, she was shaking with excitement