PDA

View Full Version : Stardew Valley: Dawn of the SharpFangs

Wildy~ =3
April 30th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Years after Pelican Town had some of its best adventurers, Tigerbridge Farm has been empty. More farms were created as the years went on, but they are all abandoned... Until now.
The descendants of the adventurers are coming back, one by one. Joja has somehow returned, taking over the general store. They have turned the old community center into a lab, where strange experiments have been made. Some people come out with a tail, with animal ears, horns, wings, you name it. Some come out with powers. Some come out with nothing. Some don't come out at all.
Most think the lab is ok nowadays. But some know differently. Because the SharpFangs have been created, and no one is safe.
The SharpFangs are genetically engineered wolves that were supposed to be obedient to their masters. But instead they were accidentally given sharper fangs and a hunting sense more daring and more dangerous than ever. They kill anything that gets in their way, and the bites that don't kill you make you turn into a WereFang, a werewolf with Sharp Fang qualities.
But someone has decided to help the SharpFangs, the WereFangs, and the townspeople all live in harmony. But that is later in the story.

This RP is basically a Stardew Valley RP, but with a lab and Werewolves and stuff XD
Also that last part is already taken by me XD

Most of the town is abandoned right now, except for Jojamart (Definitely), the lab (Once the community center), the carpenter's house (the carpenter is Jay cause why not XD Also, the mini lab has been replaced by more space for wood and other things.), the blacksmith (Named James), the fishing hut (Fisherman is Jeremy), the animal shop (Shopkeeper named Harriet), the clinic (Doctor's name is Lily), and the mayor's house (Mayor is Crystal) Jay, James, Jeremy, Harriet, Lily, and Crystal are all NPCs.

The NPCs will answer any questions, but they do not know everything. they focus on their skills, and can only be asked one question by one person each per day. (Meaning each day they can be only asked 1 question, it doesn't matter who asked it)

Lia, rp'ed by me, will help any way she can, but she can't answer questions about the SharpFangs or WereFangs, even though she was in the same lab as the SharpFangs because she gets a sharp pain in her ear, where a SharpFang once bit. The bite wasn't good enough to turn her into a WereFang, but it keeps her from "betraying" them.

WereFangs can be hidden in plain sight if they hide their fangs, and anyone can do anything as long as it's both realistic (Enough) and allowed by anyone who may be affected by it. But, if banishment of a character to the woods is agreed on by at least 5 people, then the character probably doesn't have a chance, as WereFangs need to bite in a "weak spot" for the target to become a WereFang.

Rules

PM me the form if you want to join, as I am terrible sometimes at replying.
Powers MUST be reasonable, and not too many people with powers.
If you want to attack/banish anyone, ASK BOTH ME AND THE VICTIM.
Everyone needs at least 1 weak spot, and I'd like some to have more.
Have Fun!

~More Coming Soon!~

Form:

Name:
House/Farm:
Pet? If so, which?:
Powers (MUST be reasonable if you have one):
Looks:
Perso:
Crush:
Weak Spot(s):
Questions/Other/Ideas:

My Form:
Name: Lia
House/Farm: Tigerbridge Farm
Pet: A young tabby kitten named Flame who reminds some of Firestar
Powers: TBRP'd but she will have OP from the bite.
Looks: Short for her age, Lia has long light brown hair, purple eyes, brown tabby ears and tail, as well as wings that resemble barn owl wings. She normally wears a long lilac-colored dress and a teal scarf.
Perso: TBRP'd for now
Crush: N/A
Weak Spot: Behind one of her ears. It changes to the other every 5-25 days for some reason XD BTW only 2 or 3 more characters can have something like this.
Other: There will be code words.

Wildy~ =3
May 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
Lia walked into the lab. On her left she saw the receptionist, and on the right she saw the portrait of Edgar, the boss of Joja Corp, Pelican Town, holding a tomato for some reason. Down the hall there were bathrooms and water fountains, and at the end there was a door. She walked over to the receptionist (Who turned out to be a robot) and asked, "I'm here for the experimental animal... Thing. Where is that?"
The robot pointed down the hall.
Lia quickly signed up and went through the door. It lead to a dead end. Before Lia could complain, a metal panel on her right went into the ceiling, leaving a way through to another dead end. This time, the one to the left opened, leading her to a testing room, where there was a scientist.
"Hello! You must be Lia, right?" the scientist asked. She seemed very bubbly and excited.
Lia nodded.
"Good! Come over here please," the scientist said.
Lia came and sat down in a chair.
~~~Timeskip~~~
Lia woke up to screams. "What's going on?" she asked.
"Sounds like something bad happened to the wolf tests," the scientist murmured.
"WHAT?!?!" Lia screeched.
Suddenly, the metal door fell over, and a silver wolf with long, sharp fangs entered the room. Before either of them could react, the wolf jumped and attacked the scientist, killing her. It then turned on Lia. It pounced and only managed to bite her cat ear before something happened.
A force field popped up around Lia, flinging the wolf away. Surprised, she ran through the broken metal doors until she reached the outside. She turned around and saw the SharpFangs. There were 6 in all, led by the silver one from earlier. But they turned tail and fled into the forest.

Soddenfur
May 2nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
Harry sat at the edge of the dock, his feet dangling above the water. His tomato red fishing pole was in his tight grip as he waited for the awakening alert of a fish. The fisher fought to stay awake, eyes threatening to close again and again. Out of nowhere, a flurry of leaves followed by a large, gray blur darted across the beach and into the trees, alarming Harry as he instinctively pulled the fishing rod out of the water. He looked around for the odd blur, but to no avail. Figuring he was just sleepy, Harry continued his fishing.

Wildy~ =3
May 3rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Harry sat at the edge of the dock, his feet dangling above the water. His tomato red fishing pole was in his tight grip as he waited for the awakening alert of a fish. The fisher fought to stay awake, eyes threatening to close again and again. Out of nowhere, a flurry of leaves followed by a large, gray blur darted across the beach and into the trees, alarming Harry as he instinctively pulled the fishing rod out of the water. He looked around for the odd blur, but to no avail. Figuring he was just sleepy, Harry continued his fishing.
Lia decided to try out that new emergency meeting alarm. As soon as it started, Lia covered her ears. It wasn't easy, especially if you include her cat ears.
(The NPCs are already there)

Soddenfur
May 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Lia decided to try out that new emergency meeting alarm. As soon as it started, Lia covered her ears. It wasn't easy, especially if you include her cat ears.
(The NPCs are already there)
(So Harry is already there? I thought the npcs were the guys you could ask questions)

Wildy~ =3
May 4th, 2017, 09:22 AM
(So Harry is already there? I thought the npcs were the guys you could ask questions)
(Your charrie isn't an NPC. He hears the alarm though)

Soddenfur
May 4th, 2017, 10:14 AM
(Your charrie isn't an NPC. He hears the alarm though)
(Okay, thanks for clarifying!)
After the sound of the alarm, Harry snatched up his fishing rod and strapped it back on his back. The fisherman could no longer focus after all of the interruptions, so he groggily headed to the source of the noise. Harry strolled down the cobbled path, looking behind his back in the dimly-lit dark.