PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Syndicate

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
A syndicate made entirely of reapers dedicated to the collection and keeping of souls. Each member must be ruthless in their work- if they let a single soul live past their death-date, they are banished from the Syndicate. However, if a reaper believes that a soul would be a good reaper, and they get the boss's approval... then the soul is taken into the group.

The Ranks
The Boss- Self explanatory. In charge of the Deadly Syndicate.
The Runner-Up- The second highest rank. Will take over if/when the Boss retires.
The Reapers- The majority of the members are these. Full-fledged reapers, going into the world collecting souls.
The Trainees- New reapers. Still being trained, and cannot go reap alone. Their final test is going on a solo mission to reap someone they knew in life. If they fail, they return to being a soul in the afterlife.

Simple enough. If you read all this, put your favorite food in the "Other" section.

The Ranks
The Boss- Lusa
The Runner-Up- Open
The Reapers- Infinite
The Trainees- Infinite

The Form:
Name:
Appearance:
How they died:
Other:

Also! Before I forget, if you want to be a trainee, you must start at your death, and then being brought to the Deadly Syndicate.

Name: Lusa
Personality: A bit cold, but Lusa is elegant, clever, and a highly skilled reaper. She's kind normally, but betray the reaper code and you will fear her.
Appearance: boop (http://orig10.deviantart.net/3d4e/f/2012/032/c/c/grim_reaper_girl_by_deathnoobzshinigami-d4ob1e1.png)
How they died: Lusa was murdered when she turned 18.
Other: mac n' cheese

Panic
April 30th, 2017, 06:52 PM
boop

Silhouettes
April 30th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Can you save Runner for me? Its late in my time