PDA

View Full Version : Our peace lies behind us. [Joinable zombie apocalypse rp]

fishy
February 5th, 2023, 01:25 PM
Rein stretched her body, she had quite the way to go today and not that much equipment. She packed her stuff into her truck, equipped with homemade cow-catcher on the front. She had made lots of modifications to her car this past month due to the apocalypse. She sighed to herself before loading some food into the trunk of the car. She entered into the front seat and started the car, swerving onto the road recklessly. After a while she found a hoard of zombies and this, this was something she loved to do. She swerved into the hoard, crashing her car into the decaying life. The steel spikes pierced through the rotted flesh of the zombies, piercing straight through them. When the car came to a stop, smoke lifted from her tires as she noticed one more resurfacing infront of her door, to this, she simply opened the door full force and slammed it into them.

(Feel free to interact if youoc was ab to be attacked by the hoard or something, idk, she will probably let you hitch a ride depending on how they act towards her.)

sock
February 6th, 2023, 09:45 AM
Rein stretched her body, she had quite the way to go today and not that much equipment. She packed her stuff into her truck, equipped with homemade cow-catcher on the front. She had made lots of modifications to her car this past month due to the apocalypse. She sighed to herself before loading some food into the trunk of the car. She entered into the front seat and started the car, swerving onto the road recklessly. After a while she found a hoard of zombies and this, this was something she loved to do. She swerved into the hoard, crashing her car into the decaying life. The steel spikes pierced through the rotted flesh of the zombies, piercing straight through them. When the car came to a stop, smoke lifted from her tires as she noticed one more resurfacing infront of her door, to this, she simply opened the door full force and slammed it into them.

(Feel free to interact if youoc was ab to be attacked by the hoard or something, idk, she will probably let you hitch a ride depending on how they act towards her.)
Ari wasn't having a great time with the apocalypse. Their arm was bleeding (and most likely broken), and their big brother had already been zombified. They sighed, and sat down in a low branch of a tree. But, a loud noise made them glance around worriedly. A truck..? Ari gasped with excitement. A person was in the truck! A living, breathing, not-dead human! They watched as the person demolished a hoard of zombies, and laughed when the door hit the last one. Ari leapt out of the tree, landing a bit clumsily because of their ankle, which they had twisted a few days ago. "Yo!" They called to the person, waving their arm that wasn't in unbearable pain.

fishy
February 6th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Ari wasn't having a great time with the apocalypse. Their arm was bleeding (and most likely broken), and their big brother had already been zombified. They sighed, and sat down in a low branch of a tree. But, a loud noise made them glance around worriedly. A truck..? Ari gasped with excitement. A person was in the truck! A living, breathing, not-dead human! They watched as the person demolished a hoard of zombies, and laughed when the door hit the last one. Ari leapt out of the tree, landing a bit clumsily because of their ankle, which they had twisted a few days ago. "Yo!" They called to the person, waving their arm that wasn't in unbearable pain.

Rein turned her head and saw the human, noticing their arm immediately they went into the truck and grabbed a medicine kit before walking up to them. "You ok?" She asked, her multi-color skinned hand reaching to help them up

sock
February 7th, 2023, 07:20 AM
Rein turned her head and saw the human, noticing their arm immediately they went into the truck and grabbed a medicine kit before walking up to them. "You ok?" She asked, her multi-color skinned hand reaching to help them up
Ari shrugged, and looked at their arm. "I'm fine..." Ok that was a lie. "I'm not fine." They corrected themself, gazing back up at the other person.

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 01:43 PM
Ari shrugged, and looked at their arm. "I'm fine..." Ok that was a lie. "I'm not fine." They corrected themself, gazing back up at the other person.

"Thats why I thought, get in the truck." She instructed, pulling them up and basically dragging them to their truck

sock
February 7th, 2023, 04:46 PM
"Thats why I thought, get in the truck." She instructed, pulling them up and basically dragging them to their truck
Ari didn't object, and allowed the girl to drag them along.

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 04:51 PM

Rein grabbed the back door to her truck open and opened up her med kit, taking out bandages and cast tape, making a homemade cast for the girls broken arm. "Your damn lucky I, For one, Found you, For two, My mother was a doctor." She said, closing the door when she was finished and getting into the front seat. "Where to or you just wanna stick with me?" She asked

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 06:43 PM

Rein grabbed the back door to her truck open and opened up her med kit, taking out bandages and cast tape, making a homemade cast for the girls broken arm. "Your damn lucky I, For one, Found you, For two, My mother was a doctor." She said, closing the door when she was finished and getting into the front seat. "Where to or you just wanna stick with me?" She asked

A crying could be heard.

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:14 PM
A crying could be heard.

Rein turned her head, hearing the crying before she shut her truck door. "Wait here, im going to go look." She grabbed her pistol and loaded it, slowly approaching the sound of crying. She did however have to shoot a few zombies to get there.

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:15 PM
Rein turned her head, hearing the crying before she shut her truck door. "Wait here, im going to go look." She grabbed her pistol and loaded it, slowly approaching the sound of crying. She did however have to shoot a few zombies to get there.

The girl was young, maybe six or seven, and hidden behind some stuff. A body lay off to the side.

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:20 PM
The girl was young, maybe six or seven, and hidden behind some stuff. A body lay off to the side.

Rein glanced over to the body but quickly returned to the child. "Hey, Im Rein. Are you ok?" She asked softly, kneeling down to see her face-to-face. "Do you know them?" She asked, referring to the body

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:21 PM
Rein glanced over to the body but quickly returned to the child. "Hey, Im Rein. Are you ok?" She asked softly, kneeling down to see her face-to-face. "Do you know them?" She asked, referring to the body
"My.. my daddy.." the girls sniffles. "I'm..Melanie.."

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:23 PM
"My.. my daddy.." the girls sniffles. "I'm..Melanie.."

"Do you...Do you need somewhere to go Melaine?" She asked, checking the pulse of the father. He seemed to be dead but she didnt want to risk and find out for herself what that meant. "I promise im very nice and I have a friend with me." She said, holding her hand out to the little girl

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:24 PM
"Do you...Do you need somewhere to go Melaine?" She asked, checking the pulse of the father. He seemed to be dead but she didnt want to risk and find out for herself what that meant. "I promise im very nice and I have a friend with me." She said, holding her hand out to the little girl

"Will you be my new mommy?" Melanie looks up, offering a shy smile.

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:26 PM
"Will you be my new mommy?" Melanie looks up, offering a shy smile.

"I- I guess so." She smiled, picking up the little girl into her arms and carrying her, sheilding her eyes from the departured's body

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:28 PM
"I- I guess so." She smiled, picking up the little girl into her arms and carrying her, sheilding her eyes from the departured's body

Melanie hugs her. "Is he going to come back?"

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Melanie hugs her. "Is he going to come back?"

"I dont know hon' but I do know that im gonna spoil you!" She said, tickling the girl. She didnt want to talk about what might have happened to her father or worse, she just wanted this little girl to be safe.

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:30 PM
"I dont know hon' but I do know that im gonna spoil you!" She said, tickling the girl. She didnt want to talk about what might have happened to her father or worse, she just wanted this little girl to be safe.

Melanie giggles. "Where are we going?"

fishy
February 7th, 2023, 07:34 PM
Melanie giggles. "Where are we going?"

"To my house, I promise you'll like it, I have a puppy!" She said, referring to her service partner before this all happened. "His name is jasper and I know he'll love you!" She said, returning to her truck. "Do you need a car seat or anything?" She asked

sock
February 8th, 2023, 07:37 AM
Ari did as they were told, and waited by the truck for the other person to come back. Oh yeah, they hadn't even gotten that girl's name! How stupid of them. They sighed, and looked at their arm while they waited.

[ Can y'all wait for me next time? This is why i don't like RPs with multiple people... ~CherylBlossom~ Pluto! ]

Tess_Potter
February 8th, 2023, 09:45 AM
"To my house, I promise you'll like it, I have a puppy!" She said, referring to her service partner before this all happened. "His name is jasper and I know he'll love you!" She said, returning to her truck. "Do you need a car seat or anything?" She asked
Ari did as they were told, and waited by the truck for the other person to come back. Oh yeah, they hadn't even gotten that girl's name! How stupid of them. They sighed, and looked at their arm while they waited.

[ Can y'all wait for me next time? This is why i don't like RPs with multiple people... ~CherylBlossom~ Pluto! ]

Melanie peeked shyly at Ari. "Yes.. I usually use one.."

fishy
February 8th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Melanie peeked shyly at Ari. "Yes.. I usually use one.."

"Hmmm..." Rein pondered for a moment. "Hold on." She said, then looking to Ari [ Non-binary_Disaster ] "Could you have her in your lap? Its probably best." She asked, feeling a bit bad that she had left her behind

sock
February 8th, 2023, 05:29 PM
Ari gave the kid a glance, and then looked back at the truck-girl. "Uh, sure... i warn you though, i'm not the best with kids. Also, what's your name? I'm Ari." They said, smiling.

[ ~CherylBlossom~ Pluto! ]

Tess_Potter
February 8th, 2023, 05:35 PM
"Hmmm..." Rein pondered for a moment. "Hold on." She said, then looking to Ari [ Non-binary_Disaster ] "Could you have her in your lap? Its probably best." She asked, feeling a bit bad that she had left her behind
Ari gave the kid a glance, and then looked back at the truck-girl. "Uh, sure... i warn you though, i'm not the best with kids. Also, what's your name? I'm Ari." They said, smiling.

"I'm Melanie." Melanie reaches for Ari.

fishy
February 8th, 2023, 05:42 PM

Rein placed the girl in Ari's lap. "Rein, now, Lets get back to my base before we attract unwanted attention." She said, staring her car

bubble[error].
February 8th, 2023, 05:49 PM
~~Ciara~~

{ Open }

Ciara sighed, sitting on a tree branch high above the ground, watching the zombies gather around her. She could shred them if she really wanted to, but she liked watching the idiots gather around her. It made he happy. It gave her a feeling that she was powerful.

sock
February 8th, 2023, 05:55 PM
Ari nodded, allowing Rein to set the kid in her lap. "Alright."