PDA

View Full Version : The Fighting Ring (Hybrid Roleplay)

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
The Fighting Ring
A Hybrid Roleplay

Deep within the darkened streets of our dystopian world lies a lab. Within this lab, they experiment on humans, turning them into things not quite... human. They call them hybrids; A collision of man and animal. The government calls them the ultimate weapons.

However, some are... Unstable. Often blinded by rage, these creatures, these hybrids break out and begin killing others, including their own kind. While scientists deal with them, try to fix them, the healthy ones are sent deep underground to the dreaded Fighting Ring.

The Fighting Ring is a prison-like containment center for the healthy hybrids. In order to find out which breeds are strongest, they send them against each other and collect data from the outcomes. The winner gets to live another day.

The loser does not.

|| Update Board ||
No updates yet.

~Form~

The Basics
Name:
Looks:
Digging Deeper:
Scientist, or Hybrid? :
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]:
Personality:
Backstory {Optional}:
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species:
Hybrid Parts:
Abilities:
Heightened Senses:

Soddenfur
April 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name: Harry
Looks: Short blonde hair, green eyes, lanky, wears jeans, a black t-shirt, and a lab coat
Scientist or Hybrid?: Scientist
Mentality: Normal
Personality: Although Harry is often seen as lax and isn't attentive in the slightest (which is true), he has a sharp intuition. Although he doesn't approve of the cruel experimentation, he feels he owes the scientists who took him in his trust. That and he doesn't know what would happen if he protested but.
Backstory: A few years ago he showed up by the lab, starving and weak. He begged for mercy and the scientists gave him food and shelter, in return for his help.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Form
Name:Ginny Sunset
Looks:below)
Digging Deeper:
Scientist, or Hybrid? :hybrid
Mentality :Normal
Personality:She is brave,a big stubborn and has a good heart,if you get in her bad side she could be violent and possibly kill you.
Backstory {Optional}:
[I]Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species:human,house cat,wolf,cheetah
Hybrid Parts:has wolf ears,human body,Cat-like eyes and cheetah tail.
Abilities:Super speed,Amazing reflexes.
Heightened Senses:can hear far

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Looks: Short blonde hair, green eyes, lanky, wears jeans, a black t-shirt, and a lab coat
Personality: Although Harry is often seen as lax and isn't attentive in the slightest (which is true), he has a sharp intuition. Although he doesn't approve of the cruel experimentation, he feels he owes the scientists who took him in his trust. That and he doesn't know what would happen if he protested but.
Backstory: A few years ago he showed up by the lab, starving and weak. He begged for mercy and the scientists gave him food and shelter, in return for his help.
Form
Digging Deeper:
Personality:She is brave,a big stubborn and has a good heart,if you get in her bad side she could be violent and possibly kill you.
Backstory {Optional}:
[I]Hybrids Only:
Accepted

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Can we start?)

Hallowed Echo
April 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
The Basics
Name: Echo
Looks: Shaggy brown hair with blind green eyes. Wears a pitch black shirt with torn jeans and boots.
Digging Deeper:
Scientist, or Hybrid? : Hybrid
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Able-minded
Personality: Quiet, Observing, Friendly, Gentle, Kind
Backstory {Optional}: N/A
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Bat
Hybrid Parts: Ears and wings on his back instead of his arms
Abilities: Flight
Heightened Senses:

The Basics
Name: Jesse
Looks: Short pitch black hair with green eyes, one is blind
Digging Deeper:
Scientist, or Hybrid?: Hybrid
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Able-Minded
Personality: TBRP'D
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Bat, Bird, and Wolf
Hybrid Parts: Bat ears, Bird wings, Sharper canines, wolf tail, and Snow leopard claws
Heightened Senses: Smell, Hearing and Speed

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The Basics
Name: Echo
Looks: Shaggy brown hair with blind green eyes. Wears a pitch black shirt with torn jeans and boots.
Digging Deeper:
Personality: Quiet, Observing, Friendly, Gentle, Kind
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Bat
Hybrid Parts: Ears and wings on his back instead of his arms
Heightened Senses:

The Basics
Name: Jesse
Looks: Short pitch black hair with green eyes, one is blind
Digging Deeper:
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Bat, Bird, and Wolf
Hybrid Parts: Bat ears, Bird wings, Sharper canines, wolf tail, and Snow leopard claws
Heightened Senses: Smell, Hearing and Speed

Accepted

Hallowed Echo
April 29th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Thank you. I forgot to add for the heightened senses that he has heightened hearing due to being blind and having bat ears.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 29th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Omg!! You brought it back! May I use my old oc for this!! XD)

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Omg!! You brought it back! May I use my old oc for this!! XD)
Accepted and go ahead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 29th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Yay!!) Sasuke wolfheart
Male
http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/pre/f/2014/131/1/4/hunterxhunter_chrollo_lucilfer_by_rainnoir-d7i0ne7.jpg
Hybrid
A bit insane
Tbrp
Will be said later on
Wolf
Wolf ears and tail
Strength, and long lasting stamina
Smelling. hearing and a bit of sight

Naruto foxheart
Male
https://m.duitang.com/blog/?id=75041804
Hybrid
Sane
Tbrp
Will be said later
Fox
Fox ears and fox tail
Very fast and stealthy
Smelling hearing and sight

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Accepted! By the way, I have Bishaman/Petal and Lisa, and the twins.

Soddenfur
April 29th, 2017, 10:22 PM
While we're at it, I'm going to pull out my old oc from this too...
Name: Ray
Looks: Menacing blue eyes, average height, messy black hair with a large white streak, wears a tattered leather jacket, a stained white t-shirt, and jeans
Scientist or Hybrid: Hybrid
Mentality: Insane
Personality: A bloodthirsty maniac, Ray gets a kick out of manipulating and ruining anyone he crosses paths with. He is an excellent actor and will deceive you if you let your guard down.
Backstory: tbrp'd
Hybrid Species: Badger
Hybrid Parts: White streak in hair, long claws, and razor sharp teeth
Abilities: Can slice almost anything in half and has a sharper sense of smell
Heightened Senses: Smell

rubinaito
April 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
While we're at it, I'm going to pull out my old oc from this too...
Name: Ray
Looks: Menacing blue eyes, average height, messy black hair with a large white streak, wears a tattered leather jacket, a stained white t-shirt, and jeans
Scientist or Hybrid: Hybrid
Mentality: Insane
Personality: A bloodthirsty maniac, Ray gets a kick out of manipulating and ruining anyone he crosses paths with. He is an excellent actor and will deceive you if you let your guard down.
Backstory: tbrp'd
Hybrid Species: Badger
Hybrid Parts: White streak in hair, long claws, and razor sharp teeth
Abilities: Can slice almost anything in half and has a sharper sense of smell

Accepted.

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 10:29 AM
When can we start?)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 11:12 AM
We'll start now~

Sage Barrows was a man of impressive height and cold steel grey eyes, long black hair tied back in a tight ponytail, and sharp glasses. The man glanced down at his clipboard, before stepping into the hallway. His glasses glinted sharply in the cold light as he looked at the rows and rows of cages. The man looked into the cages as he passed, checking something off his clipboard every now and again.

Angel and Rubin were in separate cages. The duo together were a formidable pair, and so they were kept apart in order to keep them contained.

Rubin growled as Sage passed, lunging forward. His fingers couldn't touch the bars, the chains keeping him tied to the wall holding him back. A thick collar of steel and iron was wrapped around his neck. His hands and feet were chained similarly, keeping the man from reaching the bars of his prison. Rubin's rusty auburn hair was long and stringy from days of being unwashed, his golden eyes full of rage and a feral look in them. He bared his teeth as if he was an animal, his unnaturally sharp fangs snapping together.

Angel watched his twin sadly from where he sat in his cage. Rubin had gone mad from testing, but Angel was still sane. Tucking his hands in his lap, the wolf-hybrid shook his head sadly. Due to his more docile nature, the scientists were able to care for him properly and he was neater and cleaner than his insane brother. He glared as Sage passed, blaming the insane scientist for his brother's mentality.

Chiko Bishaman sat in her cell, her eyes closed and her hair tied back neatly. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her hands folded together. Her dragon tail wrapped around her legs with ease, as she opened her eyes. They were a beautiful aqua color, complementing her black hair. Dagger like pupils sliced through the irises, giving her eyes a more dragon-like look. Scales appeared in patches on her arms, her neck and legs.

Lisa Bishaman was curled up in her cell, staring at Sage with fear as he passed. The little girl held onto her chains, scrambling back. Her wolfish ears pricked up, and her dragon tail curled around her tightly. She looked around for Sasuke, the man she liked to call her father even though it seemed as though her real mother and Sasuke didn't know each other.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Ginny sat in her cage alone.She sighed as her tail wagged as she was bored.Every since she was little she was in the cage as they test on her.She just got use to them and use to fighting.She laid down,then she saw sage.She waved at sage as he passed her cage.Ginny liked sage because when she was little he would bring her toys or food.

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Echo turned his head towards where Sage was, blind eyes scanning the cage. He shakily got to his feet, wings folded in on his back. Echo walked to the bars and grab onto the bars, listening for any movement. A noise from his left side startled him and he unfolded his wings and flew to the back corner of the cage.

Jesse snarled as Sage walked by, quickly bolted towards the bars, trying to grab the scientist. He walked to the back of his cage eyes still on Sage. He wasn't insane, just didn't like the scientist at all. His bat ears pricked at the sound of snarling coming from one of the other cages.

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 11:54 AM
The Basics
Name: Ashen
Looks: Green eyes, usually in black attire.
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Very.. Very insane
Personality: She's a psychopath, other tbrp
Backstory {Optional}:
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Lion
Hybrid Parts: Fangs, Lion tail, a bit of a mane, lion ears
Abilities: Sharp claws; fighting
Heightened Senses: Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell.

rubinaito
Rubin lunged again, the wall beginning to crack. His eyes were full of a savage lust for blood as he snarled. He bent down like a wolf, beginning to pace his cage with low growls.

Angel felt tears spring up in his eyes as he watched his twin.

rubinaito
The Basics
Name: Ashen
Looks: Green eyes, usually in black attire.
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Very.. Very insane
Personality: She's a psychopath, other tbrp
Backstory {Optional}:
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Lion
Hybrid Parts: Fangs, Lion tail, a bit of a mane, lion ears
Abilities: Sharp claws; fighting
Heightened Senses: Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell.

Accepted

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Echo turned his head towards where Sage was, blind eyes scanning the cage. He shakily got to his feet, wings folded in on his back. Echo walked to the bars and grab onto the bars, listening for any movement. A noise from his left side startled him and he unfolded his wings and flew to the back corner of the cage.

Jesse snarled as Sage walked by, quickly bolted towards the bars, trying to grab the scientist. He walked to the back of his cage eyes still on Sage. He wasn't insane, just didn't like the scientist at all. His bat ears pricked at the sound of snarling coming from one of the other cages.
Ginny heard snarling from one of the other cages, She trust the sage he gave her a home after she had no parents and no one would take her in.
Why does everyone hate or fear them?Ginny thought as she fell asleep.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Harry watched Sage pass by his office, shivers running down his spine. He had no idea of his capabilities but if he could sleep at night after letting all of this madness go on, there must have been something insane in that head of his. Remembering something important, he scanned for his clipboard and darted out of his office with it in hand. "Sage! Um... Sir!" he called, flipping through the unorganized pages on the clipboard. His footsteps echoed through the corridor.
--
Ray leaned against he wall of his cell, peering out of the bars. While he didn't appear to have a shred of insanity in him, he was a true lunatic. He smiled warmly as Sage passed by, a stray, crooked fang sticking out. He tapped slowly, carefully on the wall to his left, tapping harder and faster each time until it was nearly the sound of the intense drumming of the heart.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Ginny yawned as she heard Harry pass her cell.She hear the worry in his voice.What is going on around here today?Ginny thought going back to sleep.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Harry watched Sage pass by his office, shivers running down his spine. He had no idea of his capabilities but if he could sleep at night after letting all of this madness go on, there must have been something insane in that head of his. Remembering something important, he scanned for his clipboard and darted out of his office with it in hand. "Sage! Um... Sir!" he called, flipping through the unorganized pages on the clipboard. His footsteps echoed through the corridor.
--
Ray leaned against he wall of his cell, peering out of the bars. While he didn't appear to have a shred of insanity in him, he was a true lunatic. He smiled warmly as Sage passed by, a stray, crooked fang sticking out. He tapped slowly, carefully on the wall to his left, tapping harder and faster each time until it was nearly the sound of the intense drumming of the heart.

Sage paused, glancing at Harry. "Yes?" He asked coolly, turning to face Harry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Sasuke was leaning against the wall once again his hands and mouth had fresh blood on them but like always he just let it be not even bothering to wipe it off it'll just happen again he'll get dirty again..... he'll kill again and again. He had been killing to survive for a long time slowly losing his sanity and his reason with it. He's killed so much that he's even starting to... enjoy it which scared him a bit. His blood red eyes opened as he looks at the door waiting... for his next kill.

Naruto was sleeping in the corner of his cage away from the door his tail covered his face as his hands covered his ears he hated this he didn't want this he never asked for it. He keeps repeating the words " I'm sorry " over and over again as he tries to wipe off the blood.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Sage paused, glancing at Harry. "Yes?" He asked coolly, turning to face Harry.
"I um, have that form you wanted by yesterday," Harry stammered, reaching the form out to the scientist, "You know... the observation of the new hybrid." He scratched his bed, dreading having to continue to speak with someone who appeared so... intimidating to him.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Lisa uncurled her tail, scampering over to the side of the cell that Naruto was in. "Are you okay Mr. Naruto?" Lisa asked, nudging him.

Rubin spotted Sasuke, and he growled lowly at him.

Bishaman heard Sasuke, and she looked up.

Angel looked at Naruto with concern.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"I um, have that form you wanted by yesterday," Harry stammered, reaching the form out to the scientist, "You know... the observation of the new hybrid." He scratched his bed, dreading having to continue to speak with someone who appeared so... intimidating to him.
"Ah." Sage took the form, looking through it. "He'll be fighting Angel today." He said, giving it back to Harry, before glaring at him. "And you should have given it to me on time, Harry."

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Another fight.Is sage trying to keep me away from fighting?Ginny thought as sage was her best friend when she was little and she was never entered in a fight.Ginny fell asleep again.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 12:26 PM
"Ah." Sage took the form, looking through it. "He'll be fighting Angel today." He said, giving it back to Harry, before glaring at him. "And you should have given it to me on time, Harry."
"I'm sorry," Harry apologized, "I got caught up talking with Ray. He's really nice; I don't know why he has to stay in his own cell."
--
Ray stifled a laugh, feeling accomplished he sabotaged the anxious scientist. He could be my ticket out! The badger hybrid continued to scratch at the wall, a small hole starting to form to the cell next to his.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Sasuke looks at Rubin and just looks away ignoring him

Naruto jumps " oh! No it's okay just...." he forces a smile " just had to fight again a while ago.... still not used to... that" he says looking away as Sasuke growls " well you better get used to it kid it's life "

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Hopefully, accepting is still going on..

The Basics
Name: Eve
Looks: She's kind of tall, with black hair that reaches her shoulders, with red highlites. She has green eyes.

Digging Deeper

Personality: TBRP'ed..?
Backstory {Optional}: Her past isn't really known. She prefers to not talk about it.

Hybrids Only

Hybrid Species: Fruit Bat
Hybrid Parts: She has bat wings on her back, ears, and pretty sharp canines, and bad eyesight in the dark.
Abilities: She can fly of course, but, she can't see in the dark really well.

The Basics
Name: Ruby
Looks: She's pretty short, with pale blonde hair and blue eyes.

Digging Deeper

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: 'Normal'
Personality: TBRP'ed..
Backstory {Optional}: Unknown.

Hybrids Only

Hybrid Species: Rabbit
Hybrid Parts: She has brown rabbit ears, a little cotton tail, and the front teeth of a rodent. She has the little claws in the instead of fingernails. Plus, she has slightly large feet.
Abilities: She can deliver a kick, plus she can also bite.
Heightened Senses: Excellent smell, hearing, and slightly heightened vision, and speed.)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Hopefully, accepting is still going on..

The Basics
Name: Eve
Looks: She's kind of tall, with black hair that reaches her shoulders, with red highlites. She has green eyes.

Digging Deeper

Personality: TBRP'ed..?
Backstory {Optional}: Her past isn't really known. She prefers to not talk about it.

Hybrids Only

Hybrid Species: Fruit Bat
Hybrid Parts: She has bat wings on her back, ears, and pretty sharp canines, and bad eyesight in the dark.
Abilities: She can fly of course, but, she can't see in the dark really well.

The Basics
Name: Ruby
Looks: She's pretty short, with pale blonde hair and blue eyes.

Digging Deeper

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: 'Normal'
Personality: TBRP'ed..
Backstory {Optional}: Unknown.

Hybrids Only

Hybrid Species: Rabbit
Hybrid Parts: She has brown rabbit ears, a little cotton tail, and the front teeth of a rodent. She has the little claws in the instead of fingernails. Plus, she has slightly large feet.
Abilities: She can deliver a kick, plus she can also bite.
Heightened Senses: Excellent smell, hearing, and slightly heightened vision, and speed.)
Accepted.

Lisa looked at Rubin, and ducked behind Naruto. "Rubin scares me." She said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Naruto smiles " don't worry about him I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you " he says as he pets her head as Sasuke just huffs

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Angel looked at Sasuke from where he sat. "You're going insane too." He said, blinking. "Aren't you." He didn't ask it as a question, he said it as a certainty.

Lisa's dragon tail wagged slightly.

Bishaman glared at Naruto. "Lisa, get away from him." She said coldly.

Lisa blinked. "But mom-"

"Now, Lisa." Bishaman raised a hand, pointing at Naruto. "You cannot trust anyone in the Fighting Ring." She said darkly.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Angel looked at Sasuke from where he sat. "You're going insane too." He said, blinking. "Aren't you." He didn't ask it as a question, he said it as a certainty.

Lisa's dragon tail wagged slightly.

Bishaman glared at Naruto. "Lisa, get away from him." She said coldly.

Lisa blinked. "But mom-"

"Now, Lisa." Bishaman raised a hand, pointing at Naruto. "You cannot trust anyone in the Fighting Ring." She said darkly.
Ginny could still hear everyone talking.Questions filled her mind,What does she mean by you can't trust no one in the fighting ring?If this is the Fighting Ring why haven't I started fighting?Ginny thought as she was asleep.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Harry searched for Angel among the many cells. After a minute or two, he found the hybrid he was looking for. "Angel," he called flatly, "You're up." He didn't want to say anything else. He couldn't bear to think about the kind of atrocities he was condoning.
--
Ray finally finished the hole to the other cell, which was about a foot in diameter. On his stomach, he peered into the opening. "Hey," he whispered, hoping anyone could hear him, "Down here!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Sasuke opens his eyes " yea I'm starting to enjoy life here" he says kinda coldly

Naruto eyes glowed but he looks away " I would listen to your mother my friend.... we never know if we're going to end up fighting each other "

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Eve just sat in the corner of her cell, her wings folded to cover part of her body, her ears flattened as she listened to the others talk. She didn't really want to engage in any of the conversations, so she just stared at her feet in the dim light, sighing softly.

(Wait, so are some hybrids kept in the same cell? Like if they're related, or both normal or able minded?)

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Eve just sat in the corner of her cell, her wings folded to cover part of her body, her ears flattened as she listened to the others talk. She didn't really want to engage in any of the conversations, so she just stared at her feet in the dim light, sighing softly.

(Wait, so are some hybrids kept in the same cell? Like if they're related, or both normal or able minded?)
(That's is what I was about to ask)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
(All the cells are connected, and sometimes Sage opens the doors between them.)

Lisa frowned, looking down. "I hate it here." The six-year-old whispered, curling up against the bars.

Angel got up, his chains jangling slightly. "Alright." He replied. He looked at Sasuke, before shaking his head.

Rubin growled, sniffing the air. He turned, staring right at Lisa. He licked his lips, his eyes narrowing as he began to walk towards Lisa.

Lisa didn't notice Rubin as he got closer.

Rubin grabbed the collar of her shirt, and began pulling at her, growling and snarling.

Lisa cried out, her eyes flying open as she realized that she was being dragged into the cell that Rubin was in.

Bishaman sprang to her feet. "Lisa!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Naruto growls loudly as he suddenly gets up but it was Sasuke who got there first grabbing Rubins hand roughly squeezing hard enough to almost break his hand " let the kid go before I kill you too " he says coldly with glowing red eyes

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
(All the cells are connected, and sometimes Sage opens the doors between them.)

Lisa frowned, looking down. "I hate it here." The six-year-old whispered, curling up against the bars.

Angel got up, his chains jangling slightly. "Alright." He replied. He looked at Sasuke, before shaking his head.

Rubin growled, sniffing the air. He turned, staring right at Lisa. He licked his lips, his eyes narrowing as he began to walk towards Lisa.

Lisa didn't notice Rubin as he got closer.

Rubin grabbed the collar of her shirt, and began pulling at her, growling and snarling.

Lisa cried out, her eyes flying open as she realized that she was being dragged into the cell that Rubin was in.

Bishaman sprang to her feet. "Lisa!"
Ginny woke up hearing what was going on.Isn't anyone going to stop him?Ginny thought as she got up.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Rubin only snarled in reply, his fangs bared at Sasuke. His eyes were crazy, revealing that the man inside was gone, replaced by an animal.

Angel turned, his shoulders shuddering.

Lisa was trying to hit Rubin away.

Rubin licked his jaws, looking at her and as his tail began wagging, he sank his fangs into her arm, shaking her roughly.

Bishaman charged at the bars, the metal splintering. Smoke curled from her nose as the dragon hybrid watched, unable to do anything.

Lisa uncurled her tail, trying to get away.

Sage was watching, unmoving. "Rubin and Lisa will go after Angel and the new one." He said to Harry coldly.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Harry, outraged, snapped his pen in half through his clenched fists as he fought to keep quiet. He knew he couldn't do anything about it. "Come this way... you know the drill," Harry sighed, leading Angel down the hall and into the lower level. "So, you're going against the new guy," he informed Angel out of pity. It's the least I can do to help... "Also, take this." The scientist pulled an exceedingly sharp dagger out of his coat pocket and stuck it in the captive's back pocket. "I'm pretty sure it's sharper than the teeth and claws around here."
--
Ray watched the fight with exhilaration, bloodlust clouding his thoughts. When he heard of Lisa and Rubin, he said, "I'll take Lisa's place." It would be much more interesting and pleasing if it were a harder match. Not today, little girl...

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Angel sighed. "Harry, I believe I can do it without the knife." He said, regret clouding his vision.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he claws Rubins face making him let go while he roughly tosses Lisa away making naruto catch her as he pushes Rubin in front of him " fine death it is " he says while snapping his jaws in anger as his claws were ready to kill his eyes held no emotion only bloodlust and a desire to kill

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Harry, outraged, snapped his pen in half through his clenched fists as he fought to keep quiet. He knew he couldn't do anything about it. "Come this way... you know the drill," Harry sighed, leading Angel down the hall and into the lower level. "So, you're going against the new guy," he informed Angel out of pity. It's the least I can do to help... "Also, take this." The scientist pulled an exceedingly sharp dagger out of his coat pocket and stuck it in the captive's back pocket. "I'm pretty sure it's sharper than the teeth and claws around here."
--
Ray watched the fight with exhilaration, bloodlust clouding his thoughts. When he heard of Lisa and Rubin, he said, "I'll take Lisa's place." It would be much more interesting and pleasing if it were a harder match. Not today, little girl...

"I meant what I said. Lisa is weak, and the sooner we weed out the weak ones, the better." Sage said, before walking away.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Why am I still here then?Ginny thought as she heard what sage said.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"I meant what I said. Lisa is weak, and the sooner we weed out the weak ones, the better." Sage said, before walking away.
"Suit yourself," Harry replied, "I just don't want to see those who haven't gone mad disappear like all of the other ones seem to have done."
--
Ray shrugged. "I tried," he sighed, shedding crocodile tears.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he claws Rubins face making him let go while he roughly tosses Lisa away making naruto catch her as he pushes Rubin in front of him " fine death it is " he says while snapping his jaws in anger as his claws were ready to kill his eyes held no emotion only bloodlust and a desire to kill
Lisa whined slightly, holding her arm close.

Rubin growled at Sasuke, before suddenly falling down. A young woman held a tranquilizer dart gun in her hand, aiming it at Sasuke. "Back in your cell." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Now."

The Stranger- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2YkbPQhd56c/maxresdefault.jpg
Lisa- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/33/48/5e/33485e67162690ae946be9402b25a2e2.jpg
Rubin- https://68.media.tumblr.com/7adc5c525c04d05b522ccaa4956b9597/tumblr_o270vvkkeB1udwpkdo1_500.png
Angel- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cd/9e/18/cd9e1870de014b6b3fc19f810f24d90d.jpg
Bishaman- https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1450605450-0635afeccd98881506c90ad3c6311169.png
Sage- https://68.media.tumblr.com/b03775737a0ebb93de5733260e3246e6/tumblr_o0lhncroML1udwpkdo1_500.gif

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:40 PM
"Suit yourself," Harry replied, "I just don't want to see those who haven't gone mad disappear like all of the other ones seem to have done."
--
Ray shrugged. "I tried," he sighed, shedding crocodile tears.
Angel sighed, looking at his hands. "I am insane though, Harry." He said quietly, his hands twitching. "It's just the thought of how Rubin acts that keeps me from going under." He stuffed his hands into his pockets. "So, what can you tell me about the guy I'm going to kill?" He said quietly, his eyes focused ahead.

Sage paused. "Bring Ginny to my office, by the way." He called.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Ginny saw something familiar about the stranger like a memory,she couldn't find it out but she remembers seeing the the stranger face.Ginny falls asleep still wondering what is familiar about the stranger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he just clicks his tongue " so be it" he says walking back into his cage even closing it for them to lock

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM
The girl walked up, snapping the lock shut. She looked at Sasuke, before holding up a knife. "You're going to want this soon." She tossed it in there, before Adriana turned. She bent down where Lisa was, pulling the girl close and beginning to bandage her wounds. Her fingers were efficient. "The girl will be fighting Rubin today." She announced to the cell. "After Angel and the New Hybrid finish their battle. Say your goodbyes." She turned and walked out.

Lisa whimpered.

Bishaman reached for Lisa, her eyes full of an unreadable emotion. "Lisa." She said quietly.

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Echo dropped back down to the ground and listened around. "What's going on? What's all the commotion?" He asked. Jesse looked around at the other hybrids. "Man, you must be sick to target the small and weak ones?! What next you going to attack him next?!" He spat, pointing a Echo.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Angel sighed, looking at his hands. "I am insane though, Harry." He said quietly, his hands twitching. "It's just the thought of how Rubin acts that keeps me from going under." He stuffed his hands into his pockets. "So, what can you tell me about the guy I'm going to kill?" He said quietly, his eyes focused ahead.

Sage paused. "Bring Ginny to my office, by the way." He called.
Ginny walked into sage office."Did you need me"Ginny asked sage,sitting down in a chair.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 01:54 PM
"You, Ginny, will be attending your first fight today. You're old enough." Sage said, looking at her. His eyes however were cold, unlike how he used to look at her. "If you are injured, your wounds will be tended to. If you die, then we know what not to do." He fiddled with his syringe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM
He grabs the knife and growls a bit as he just tosses it back " I am a weapon no need to worry my claws are as sharp as a knife I don't need it" he says calmly as he sits down

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Harry took a long pause, eyes filled with grief. "He's some sort of lizard hybrid. He's quick, he can climb, that kind of stuff," he finally said, "Aim for the his front side- stomach, chest, those kinds of places." He flipped through his clipboard to doublecheck.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 01:58 PM
"You, Ginny, will be attending your first fight today. You're old enough." Sage said, looking at her. His eyes however were cold, unlike how he used to look at her. "If you are injured, your wounds will be tended to. If you die, then we know what not to do." He fiddled with his syringe.
"Who will be fighting today?"Ginny asked sage worried.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM
"..." Sage didn't respond. "Get out."

Angel nodded as he entered the ring. He sighed. "Don't tell me their name." He said quietly. He stood in the center, waiting for the other.

Lisa looked at Naruto, then at the sleeping Rubin, and then at the knife. She reached through the bars, grabbing the knife. Her hands began shaking, as she looked at Rubin and at the knife.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 02:08 PM

Angel nodded as he entered the ring. He sighed. "Don't tell me their name." He said quietly. He stood in the center, waiting for the other.

Lisa looked at Naruto, then at the sleeping Rubin, and then at the knife. She reached through the bars, grabbing the knife. Her hands began shaking, as she looked at Rubin and at the knife.
Ginny when to her cage.he's changed a bit.She thought.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 02:14 PM

Harry nodded and closed the gate. "Good luck," he said, voice echoing, before exiting through the dark hall, his white coat fading away.
--
On the other side of the ring a reptile hybrid was pushed out, scrawny and miserable. He was no older than 19 and stumbled slowly to the middle, seemingly weary and unfit to fight.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Harry nodded and closed the gate. "Good luck," he said, voice echoing, before exiting through the dark hall, his white coat fading away.
--
On the other side of the ring a reptile hybrid was pushed out, scrawny and miserable. He was no older than 19 and stumbled slowly to the middle, seemingly weary and unfit to fight.
Ginny waited for her opponent to charge at her when she would made her move.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
--
Angel cracked his knuckled, his eyes shadowed as he stared at them. "I'll make it quick." He promised, walking forward.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Angel cracked his knuckled, his eyes shadowed as he stared at them. "I'll make it quick." He promised, walking forward.
Ginny walked forward her opponent.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 02:31 PM
The reptile lunged at Angel, more ferocity and energy than he had let on. "I've come this far and I'm not ready to give up yet," he growled, claws slashing in the air.
(Wait wut who is fighting who)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Ginny walked forward her opponent.
(This is between Angel and the Reptile...)
The reptile lunged at Angel, more ferocity and energy than he had let on. "I've come this far and I'm not ready to give up yet," he growled, claws slashing in the air.
Angel didn't reply, simply snapping the Reptile's wrist. "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 02:34 PM
(This is between Angel and the Reptile...)

Angel didn't reply, simply snapping the Reptile's wrist. "I'm sorry." He said quietly.
Thanks cause I was confused)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Naruto sees her grab the knife " little one I don't think you should get that knife especially with Sasuke protecting you now" Sasuke huffs "'I just don't like loud noises that's all " naruto laughs softly " seems like someone is being shy now"

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM
She didn't want to, but she was insane, how else would it work? Ashen let out a growl, her lion working to her favour, she prowled forward; though, it looks weird that a human(or was she an animal? She didn't know) on all fours, as that was usually animals' job.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Lisa then walked over to the door, and checked the security cameras. FOr some reason, they were off. She flicked the knife out, and began fiddling with the lock.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Ginny wondered who she was fighting,She fell asleep wondering.She heard the stranger voice as she had a little memory.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 03:05 PM
The reptile felt his back slam onto the ground, the seething pain telling him not to get up. He rolled over and darted forward on all fours, then scaled the fence, glaring. "You don't have to be sorry," he hissed, "This is life for us now. One of us won't make it out of this bloodstained cage of death." He climbed slowly, as his wrist was broken and he could only support his weight with one hand. He reached for the security camera with his impaired hand and picked at it with his claws until it fell, electricity surging through the cables inside of it.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
The reptile felt his back slam onto the ground, the seething pain telling him not to get up. He rolled over and darted forward on all fours, then scaled the fence, glaring. "You don't have to be sorry," he hissed, "This is life for us now. One of us won't make it out of this bloodstained cage of death." He climbed slowly, as his wrist was broken and he could only support his weight with one hand. He reached for the security camera with his impaired hand and picked at it with his claws until it fell, electricity surging through the cables inside of it.

"..." Angel closed his eyes moment. A dark chuckle escaped him. "No, no..." He opened his eyes, and they were full of the insanity he had managed to keep down for so long. "You don't get it. I have to kill you." His smile widened. "Or else you'll end up like me." He rushed forward, his claws shining as he leaped into the air, plunging his claws and hand into the lizard's stomach. He licked his lips, the scent of fresh, hot blood waking him up fully. He twisted his claws.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 03:29 PM
In the memory)
Little four year Ginny was just attacked by her dad after her dad killed her mother(this isn't cannon).Ginny sees a woman coming at her.
"Are you going to hurt me?"Ginny ask the woman.
"No but I will take you to safety.What is your name?"The woman ask her.
"My name is Ginny Sunset"The little girl says.Ginny follows the woman to a building where she sees a man.
"Who is this?"the man asks the woman starting at Ginny.The woman whispers in the man ear as Ginny stares at him.
"Hi I'm Sage"The man says to Ginny,"follow me to where you will stay"Sage says as Ginny followed him to a cage.Ginny goes to sleep while she hears the woman and Sage talking.
"She wouldn't be safe here,She doesn't know how to fight yet.She is only 4"The woman says in fear.
"I'll keep her safe,She can't fight yet but soon"Sage says to the woman,"I promise"Sage says.
"Thank you Sage"The woman says as the lights go off.
(Memory ends)

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"..." Angel closed his eyes moment. A dark chuckle escaped him. "No, no..." He opened his eyes, and they were full of the insanity he had managed to keep down for so long. "You don't get it. I have to kill you." His smile widened. "Or else you'll end up like me." He rushed forward, his claws shining as he leaped into the air, plunging his claws and hand into the lizard's stomach. He licked his lips, the scent of fresh, hot blood waking him up fully. He twisted his claws.
Terrified but filled with yearning for vengeance, the reptile pulled Angel to the ground with him onto the lethally electrically surging camera. After using the last of his energy, the reptile died, blood spattered everywhere. There was already so much dried blood it was hard to tell if it was his. The shock wouldn't be enough to kill Angel, but enough to send him to the infirmary.
--
Once the camera went out, Harry shook the monitor, pleading to know what would happen to Angel. He just wanted the hybrid who he thought to be on the verge of insanity to live through that battle. He broke into a sprint as he dashed to the arena, leaving his coat with the dagger on his chair. His white shirt was partially stained from tending to injured hybrids.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Angel fell unconscious.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Angel fell unconscious.
Harry unlocked the gate and entered the arena, crinkling his nose due to the foul smell of blood. The bottom of his shoes became stained with the crimson fluid as he lifted Angel carefully out of the red pool, his black pants and shirt now covered with blood. The scientist looked back at the reptile hybrid's corpse and left the arena, gate open. Gagging, he took the unconscious hybrid to the infirmary and set him on a bed, curious as to where the staff was. I'm not a doctor! "Help!" he called, waving at the camera like a madman, although it appeared to be off. He walked around the building but it was still devoid of scientists or even a janitor. Exasperated, Harry headed to Sage's office and pounded on the door.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Sage didn't answer.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Looks like I'm next.Ginny thought in fear after what she saw.She wonder who her opponent was in fear.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Sage didn't answer.
After a deep breath, Harry returned to the infirmary and hooked an IV bag to Angel, hoping that would account for suffering. No more suffering. No more unnecessary cruelty. No more! He sat by the hybrid's bedside, ashamed he let him step into that ring. He waited and waited for a sign of coming to. The scientist checked his pulse and watched for his rising and falling chest. "Still alive, but unconcious," he noted keeping watch for anyone passing by.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Ginny heard her name be called for the next fight.She could still hear the memory from 10 years ago as she passed sage office to the arena.She was scared,she would have to fight someone to the death were she could possibly die.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Ginny turned around as she went to sage office,she knocked on the door.I hope he is still here.Ginny thought as she waited for him to open the door.
Rubinaito)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 04:27 PM
There was no answer.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 04:29 PM
There was no answer.
"Well sage if you need me I'm in the arena"Ginny said leaving to go to the arena.She signed as she waited for her opponent to get her so they could fight to the death.Her tail wagged as she waited.

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Dang it, recap?)

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Dang it, recap?)
Uhh Angel killed someone but is unconscious and Ginny about to fight)

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"Well sage if you need me I'm in the arena"Ginny said leaving to go to the arena.She signed as she waited for her opponent to get her so they could fight to the death.Her tail wagged as she waited.
Harry heard small footsteps down the hall headed towards the ring. Unwanting for a child to enter that arena, be ran out of the room and down the hall for a second time. He unlocked the gate and grabbed Ginny by the shoulder. "Come on, you're not fighting today," he commanded, pulling her hand out of the ring, "Not today. Not ever."

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Lisa finally popped the lock open, and keeping an eye on the cameras, she began unlocking the other cages as well.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Harry heard small footsteps down the hall headed towards the ring. Unwanting for a child to enter that arena, be ran out of the room and down the hall for a second time. He unlocked the gate and grabbed Ginny by the shoulder. "Come on, you're not fighting today," he commanded, pulling her hand out of the ring, "Not today. Not ever."
"Let me go,I'm not a child I am 14 years old"Ginny snapped at Harry,She wasn't going to attack she just snapped.

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Eve shuddered as she turned to face the wall, her wings still tucked tightly around her. She was glad she didn't have to fight yet. It was hust so horrible. She didn't want to become a killer, but at the same time, she knew she had too. It was pretty much killed or be killed. It was really horrible but it was the cold truth.

Ruby straightened as she saw Lisa beginning to unlock the cages, her ears perked and her gaze hopeful. Please, please, please! She thought, walking up to the bars, sitting on her knees and placing her hands on the bars, watching her intently. Yes! It wasn't long before she would reach her cell!

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"This isn't about being a child!" Harry countered, "It's about people killing people! Do you want to do this?" He had a pleading expression and he knew if they took any longer he'd be in trouble.
--
Once Ray's cell was unlocked, he made his way to Lisa's cell and pounced on her, refusing to let her free the other hybrids. "Nice try, little girl!" he hissed.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Ginny saw her opponent left.She walked to Sage office mad.Sage was the only person she could talk to.She opened his door and when in his office,she was mad and her eyes were slowly from hazelnut to red.She sighed angrily as she closed the door and sat down.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:21 PM
She saw he wasn't here.Ginny wrote a note and left to go back to her cage.She laid down,she didn't want anyone to mess with her she was hostile and she could be come violent if the wrong person messed with her.Her ears and tail were in a way for animals that meant leave me alone I only want to talk to Sage.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"This isn't about being a child!" Harry countered, "It's about people killing people! Do you want to do this?" He had a pleading expression and he knew if they took any longer he'd be in trouble.
--
Once Ray's cell was unlocked, he made his way to Lisa's cell and pounced on her, refusing to let her free the other hybrids. "Nice try, little girl!" he hissed.
Lisa glared up at him. "Let me go." She said, gripping the knife close and stabbing Ray in the eye.

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Ruby watched in horror as she saw what was happening in the cell next to her. She winced as she saw the hybrid stab the other in the eye. "Just let her go!" She shouted, staying where she was. "Don't you want us all to be free?!" Of course she knew he wouldn't answer her, he was kind of busy getting stabbed.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Lisa glared up at him. "Let me go." She said, gripping the knife close and stabbing Ray in the eye.
Ray flinched and removed one hand to feel his eye. His left hand was now soaked with his own blood, a feeling he hadn't felt for a long time. "That hurt quite a bit," he laughed, using his other hand to hold Lisa down, "But you don't know how many fights I've been in to withstand that kind of pain." Ray laughed again, each 'ha' more sinister than the last. "Don't you know why they've kept me alone all of this time?" he maniacally shouted, eyes twitching, "I don't play nice, you know."

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Ginny felt half asleep,she could still hear and had one eye open. Stupid Harry breaking rules,wait till Sage finds out. I have my right to do what I want,the only person who orders me what to do is Sage. Ginny thought angrily as she heard footsteps.Is it Sage?Ginny wondered getting up.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Lisa looked behind Ray, then smiled sadly. "Maybe it would have been better if you didn't go insane." She said. "I'm sorry."

Rubin roared, breaking through the bars and tackling Ray to the ground, tearing his claws through him.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Ginny closed her door but it wasn't locked.All she saw was 3 people fighting.
Great another fight,Unlike my frist one that was stopped before it began.Sage wants me to fight I'm ready for this. He's like a dad to me,he is the only one that cares about me here. Ginny thought as she laid down on the bed.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Lisa looked behind Ray, then smiled sadly. "Maybe it would have been better if you didn't go insane." She said. "I'm sorry."

Rubin roared, breaking through the bars and tackling Ray to the ground, tearing his claws through him.
"Oh, I didn't go insa-" Ray began before falling to the ground. He whipped his head back and sank his teeth into Rubin's shoulder. "Even if you do stop me, nothing's gonna change," he whispered, then let out an eerie giggle. He fell limp, blood pouring out of his fresh wound.
--
Harry returned to Angel in the infirmary, disappointed he was still asleep after the time he gave him. I wonder what happened to make him pass out... he seemed to have won. The scientist placed his hand on his hand then ran it across his forehead, exhausted.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Rubin licked the blood off his face, before grabbing the body and throwing it roughly into the cell. He then looked at Lisa, his tail wagging and his tongue falling out of his mouth in an adorable way. He bounded up to her, picking the knife up and dropping it into her lap.

Lisa stood up unsteadily, picking the knife up and walking over to the other cells to finish unlocking them.

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Jesse watched as Ray attacked Lisa and Rubin attacked the badger hybrid. He got up when Lisa opened the door of his cell. He walked over to her and Rubin, "Thank you." He said.

Echo was staring at a wall, but his bat ears were at alert and listening. He listened to the sound of Ray laughing maniacally and Ruby yelling at him to stop. He was attacking a hybrid who he didn't know and was curious who it was. He got to his feet at the sound of his cell being opened.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Rubin licked the blood off his face, before grabbing the body and throwing it roughly into the cell. He then looked at Lisa, his tail wagging and his tongue falling out of his mouth in an adorable way. He bounded up to her, picking the knife up and dropping it into her lap.

Lisa stood up unsteadily, picking the knife up and walking over to the other cells to finish unlocking them.
Ginny closed her door as it was still unlocked.She didn't want to deal with this,she wanted to talk with Sage,and also the woman would be here soon to make them go in their cages.Ginny would never disobey the woman or Sage.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Ray knew to play dead so Rubin wouldn't rip him to pieces and he'd have more time left. The badger hybrid had watched as the twin regressed to the mindset of a true animal. Weak and losing blood, he stumbled to Echo's cell when Lisa left. Ray also knew that Echo wouldn't be able to tell who he was, if he knew him at all. "Help me," he pleaded, trying to sound like a victim rather than the maniac he was, "Take me to the infirmary."

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Eve looked at Echo, scooting toward him, and facing him through the bars even thought he was looking at the wall. "Do you think that they're fine?" She asked softly, sighing and looking towards the ground.

Ruby looked at Lisa for a moment, before waking, just a bit uncertainty out of her cell. She looked at her, blinking once before finally speaking. "Is there, uh, anything that I can do to help...?" The hybrid asked, still a bit surprised, but mostly hopeful. Thank goddess. This could be her way out!

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Rubin pinned Ray silently, dragging him back as Lisa called to Echo. "Don't trust him."

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Ginny walked to Sage office again.She wanted to talk him about why her first fight was stopped or why Harry did what he did.She went his office ignoring everyone else.On her way she stopped by the woman office,the one that brought her here when she was 4.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you but there is a fight going in and Ray is out of his cage and causing chaos again,would you stop ray terror please.If you did Sage would be glad.I'm on my way to his office anyways."Ginny said.After she left She when to Sage office and entered.

Hallowed Echo
April 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Echo turned his blind gaze to Eve, "Yeah, I think they are fine." He answered smiling slightly. He heard Rubin pounce on Ray and Lisa tell him not to trust Ray. "What are you going to do with him? He needs help." He told Rubin. Jesse walked over to Echo, 'Hmm. Another bat hybrid? Interesting.' he thought. He turned to Rubin and Ray, before placing his hands on Echo's shoulders. Echo jumped slightly before yelping at the sudden touch from behind him.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Rubin pinned Ray silently, dragging him back as Lisa called to Echo. "Don't trust him."
"Hah- nice catch," Ray weakly complimented the two, "Unfortunately for you, I happen to be friends with one of the scientists and when he sees what you did to me, he's going to make sure none of you get out."
--
"That's not the case," Harry interrupted, stepping through the hall as he rolled Angel on a stretcher and IV bag, "If we're getting out of here, you all should have a plan, right?"

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Eve looked at Harry, slightly wincing at the sight of Angel. But, at least he was alive. Her ears twitched, slightly flattening. "Uh, so you're going to get us out..?"

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Harry shrugged. "Yeah, but I've been making this up as I go, so I don't have a plan," he answered plainly, "It's not like there's a map of this place that I know of that I can just draw out a route." He pushed the stretcher down the hall to meet with the hybrids, unsure how they would react to a scientist being so close without protection.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Sage?"Ginny asked staring at him."She stared at him.She wonder about the test she could have that would make her more powerful,this wasn't a time to think about this she would do it later.
Rubinaito )

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Sage didn't answer, and he fell forward revealing a knife sunk deep into his back.

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Eve sighed. "Well, that's just great.." She muttered, looking down at the floor, blinking slowly. Her right ear flicked as she listened to his footsteps grow closer, not really caring to look up.

Ruby looked over at Harry, freezing. What if he's just hear to put us back in our cells? How are we supposed to know that he actually wants to help us?
She thought, staring at him and still not moving.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Sage didn't answer, and he fell forward revealing a knife sunk deep into his back.
"Sage?"Ginny said sadly.She had that memory of when he took her in and keep her alive."Sage no,Please get up"Ginny said as she stared to cry.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:23 PM
What is the stranger name? It's never mentioned)

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Harry didn't bother addressing his suspicious behavior and continued into the elevator at the end of the corridor with Angel in the rolling stretcher. "This is the only way out of this floor," he announced, "You don't have to trust me but if you're going anywhere, you're going through here." He waited to see if anyone could trust him before he pushed the button.
--
"Get... off of me, you savage!" Ray breathed, chest heaving. The badger hybrid struggled to get free of Rubin's grasp, continuing the laugh in a hopeless and eerie fashion. "You think you're doing them a favor by stopping me from trapping you here? Have your forgotten what's out there? I haven't."

dino.
April 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Form
Digging Deeper:
Backstory {Optional}:
[I]Hybrids Only:
I was just checking this out and happened to notice these two forms: Harry and Ginny :ringbounce:

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"I'll kill who ever did this to you sage I promise"Ginny said as her eyes her red the last hey where red was when someone threaten to kill Sage when she was 10.She went to the stranger room(What is her name Rubinaito ) as her eyes were red instead of hazelnut and her tail and ears where in a violent setting.She went in her room and had the knife that was used on Sage.She had tears in her eyes as she was looking down.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Harry didn't bother addressing his suspicious behavior and continued into the elevator at the end of the corridor with Angel in the rolling stretcher. "This is the only way out of this floor," he announced, "You don't have to trust me but if you're going anywhere, you're going through here." He waited to see if anyone could trust him before he pushed the button.
--
"Get... off of me, you savage!" Ray breathed, chest heaving. The badger hybrid struggled to get free of Rubin's grasp, continuing the laugh in a hopeless and eerie fashion. "You think you're doing them a favor by stopping me from trapping you here? Have your forgotten what's out there? I haven't."
"I'll kill who ever did this to you sage I promise"Ginny said as her eyes her red the last hey where red was when someone threaten to kill Sage when she was 10.She went to the stranger room(What is her name Rubinaito ) as her eyes were red instead of hazelnut and her tail and ears where in a violent setting.She went in her room and had the knife that was used on Sage.She had tears in her eyes as she was looking down.
(It's Adriana, and she's the one who stabbed him ;) )

Lisa glared at him. "It's better out there." She spat. She twirled her knife, right as Rubin snapped Ray's neck. "Come on Ray, we need to follow Harry." She swept out of the room.

Rubin followed like a happy dog.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 08:00 PM
(It's Adriana, and she's the one who stabbed him ;) )

Lisa glared at him. "It's better out there." She spat. She twirled her knife, right as Rubin snapped Ray's neck. "Come on Ray, we need to follow Harry." She swept out of the room.

Rubin followed like a happy dog.
(Turtlestrike lawl Harry is my main/sort of self insert oc)
"Gotta see it to believe it, eh?" Ray replied, fully aware he wouldn't slip out of death's grasp this time. He accepted it, even embraced it. His corpse lay in the center of the abandoned hallway, bright lights flickering on and off, until the lighting went out.
--
"Hurry!" Harry rushed, checking his watch, "Someone hasn't been monitoring the control panel, we're on backup lighting. Soon the power will go out, we don't have time! Only Sage has the passcode, we have 15 minutes." Leaving Angel in the elevator, he headed to Sage's office, this time the door being open.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
What happened?! And how can i bring Sasuke and naruto back into it?!)

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 08:56 PM
What happened?! And how can i bring Sasuke and naruto back into it?!)
(The basic recap is Ginny found Sage dead and swears vengeance, Angel went insane and is currently in a rolling stretcher with Harry since the hybrids broke out of their cages and plan to escape, aaaaand... the staff is missing. OH! Also, Rubin went so mad, that he acts like a wolf and he and Lisa killed Ray because he wouldn't let anyone leave.)

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Ruby shuffled toward Harry, still wondering if he would help them or not. It seemed like he really was, or wanted to at least, but was it true. The rabbit hybrid sighed as she veered to avoid Ray's body not wanting to even look at it.

Eve soon stood up, her wings tucked. She walked toward Harry, looking around at all the other hybrids, sighing. She did catch a glimpse of Ray's Cody, sprawled out and bloody on the floor, but she looked away quickly.

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Rubin trotted after Lisa, growling as he passed Sasuke. His tail was wagging happily, and he was in his wolf form. Lisa followed Harry quietly, blinking in the light as she saw Sage, dead on his desk. "Oh my gosh." She hid her face in Naruto's shirt.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"I'm sorry all of this had to happen," Harry apologized, upset he had worked for such a nefarious cause all of these years. He then looked over to what the two were looking at, his face immediately turning pale with horror. Who did this? Ray was a good guy, he always talked to me as a friend unlike many of the insane ones... Why him? Once he entered the door, he jumped and let out a brief 'ah!'. Avoiding looking at the head scientist, he looked through his drawers for the passcode to the power. "The code isn't here!" he stated, "We have 12 minutes to get out, there's no other option. Where's Ginny?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Naruto eyes widened when he saw the man was dead and Sasuke seemed to be smiling darkly " yes this is what we needed a real death " he says darkly as he walks up to the body and grabs the head roughly while licking his lips " I would leave if I were you I haven't eaten in a long while and this kill is still fresh " he says darkly as he opens his mouth about to go in for a bite. Naruto immediately held Lisa close " ....let's go "

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Naruto eyes widened when he saw the man was dead and Sasuke seemed to be smiling darkly " yes this is what we needed a real death " he says darkly as he walks up to the body and grabs the head roughly while licking his lips " I would leave if I were you I haven't eaten in a long while and this kill is still fresh " he says darkly as he opens his mouth about to go in for a bite. Naruto immediately held Lisa close " ....let's go "
Rubin watched with curious interest, before nudging Lisa quietly. Lisa whimpered, and Rubin began nudging her and Naruto out of the room.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 09:53 PM
(So people with characters who aren't evacuating right now are busy with life and I get that so how about we get out and when the others come back on, I have a plan)
Harry returned, downtrodden. Most of the hybrids were, fortunately, in the elevator. "Hurry up, Sasuke!" Harry shouted, wincing as he consumed who he thought was his friend. The elevator was tightly packed with all of the people trying to get out. There wasn't enough time to coax Sasuke out of it, so he quickly pushed the elevator button and headed into the hall, waving goodbye sadly. Harry was unsure if there would be another chance to get up now that the power was about to be shut off, but he was determined to come up with a plan. Plugging his nose, the scientist used his flashlight in the dark and spotted the remaining hybrids. "Get a move on!" he shouted, wanting to get out now. Harry fumbled with he note he got out of his Sage's desk, planning to discover its contents once he was out of the lab safely... if that was a possibility.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Sasuke begins tearing into the body eating it fast once he was done only a bloody mess and a bit of flesh and bones were left on the desk. He licks his lips as he chews on a bone " humans are so tasty " he says happily as he licks his bloody fingers " okay I'm done but not full let's-" he turns to look at Harry and begins smiling darkly as he begins growling loudly " you'll do" he says darkly as he begins to walk forward to him. Naruto held Lisa close covering her ears to make sure he didn't hear Sasuke eat when he didn't hear anything he nods slowly " I think he's done"

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
"Sasuke wait, he's helping us escape!" Bishaman bellowed, tackling him to the ground. Lisa whimpered, burying her face in Naruto's shirt again. "I'm.... scared...." she whispered, shaking in the dark elevator.

Adriana watched from behind a corner, and then suddenly whispered in Harry's ear. "I have the code."

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Harry looked back. The elevator had gone up and that was the last time it was going to. "You kill me and you'll never find a way out of here," he reasoned, backing away. The scientist fumbled for the dagger Angel hadn't accepted from him before the fight. He found it in his left pocket and gripped it, ready if Sasuke made any moves. "I'm trying to help you. Honest." Harry gratefully watched as Bishaman took him down. Once he heard Adriana, he jumped. "Adriana, you just saved our lives!" he cheered, "What is it? We need to get the control room."

vellichor
April 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM
~Form~

The Basics
Name: Dawn
Looks: 5'6, freckles, fair completed, fiery red hair, green eyes, a fox tail and ears, Phoenix-like wings; wears a t-shirt with a jacket and sweatpants most of the time; muscled arms and legs
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Seemingly normal on the outside
Backstory {Optional}: To be revealed later
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Human-fox-eagle
Hybrid Parts: red eagle wings, fox ears and tail
Abilities: Can fly
Heightened Senses: Hearing, smell, eyesight

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Harry looked back. The elevator had gone up and that was the last time it was going to. "You kill me and you'll never find a way out of here," he reasoned, backing away. The scientist fumbled for the dagger Angel hadn't accepted from him before the fight. He found it in his left pocket and gripped it, ready if Sasuke made any moves. "I'm trying to help you. Honest." Harry gratefully watched as Bishaman took him down. Once he heard Adriana, he jumped. "Adriana, you just saved our lives!" he cheered, "What is it? We need to get the control room."
~Form~

The Basics
Name: Dawn
Looks: 5'6, freckles, fair completed, fiery red hair, green eyes, a fox tail and ears, Phoenix-like wings; wears a t-shirt with a jacket and sweatpants most of the time; muscled arms and legs
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Seemingly normal on the outside
Backstory {Optional}: To be revealed later
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Human-fox-eagle
Hybrid Parts: red eagle wings, fox ears and tail
Abilities: Can fly
Heightened Senses: Hearing, smell, eyesight[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Accepted
"314." Adriana deadpanned. "Sage was never really creative, and obsessed with Pi."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 30th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he pushes bishaman off him roughly " fine after we're out and free he dies after all he is one of the reasons we're here" he looks at Harry coldly " he deserves to die as any other human in this place I don't care about what you all think I just want revenge " he says coldly as he stands up " so watch your back humans once we're free you're life will fill my belly is that understood?" Naruto nods holding her close " it's okay I'm here he won't hurt you or me ... he's too soft for that "

vellichor
April 30th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Dawn sat in her cage, her large wings wrapped protectively around her body. She had always felt like an outcast, because she was the first the scientist had tried to use two animals on. She never had anyone to talk to, so instead tried to "befriend" the scientists. They were starting to grow fond of her. Except, of course, Sage.

Her bushy fox tail curled around her lithe body, her fox ears perked for any sound. Of course, few others were here. But she could never be too prepared.

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Accepted
"314." Adriana deadpanned. "Sage was never really creative, and obsessed with Pi."
Unamused, Harry headed into the control room and entered the password on the large keyboard and sure enough, the power came back on. Relieved, the scientist fell back into the chair. Terrified when he noticed he was sitting where the body should have been as the lights turned on, he panicked, wondering who moved the body. He broke into a sprint and re entered the hall of cells by the elevator, looking back. Harry ended up watching his back once again, this time because Sage was dead and not alive. So much changed in such little time... it's baffling. Harry didn't want to enter the elevator with Sosuke, but he didn't want to wait down there any longer. "All aboard!" he shouted as he stepped in, looking forward to the future outside.
--
Surrounding the outside of the building was a mass of unknown assailants, armed with guns and bats. "Who's in there?" the leader in spiked armor called through a megaphone, glaring and calling to those who already made it outside, although she didn't know their exact location.
(DUN DUN DUN!)

vellichor
April 30th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Unamused, Harry headed into the control room and entered the password on the large keyboard and sure enough, the power came back on. Relieved, the scientist fell back into the chair. Terrified when he noticed he was sitting where the body should have been as the lights turned on, he panicked, wondering who moved the body. He broke into a sprint and re entered the hall of cells by the elevator, looking back. Harry ended up watching his back once again, this time because Sage was dead and not alive. So much changed in such little time... it's baffling. Harry didn't want to enter the elevator with Sosuke, but he didn't want to wait down there any longer. "All aboard!" he shouted as he stepped in, looking forward to the future outside.
--
Surrounding the outside of the building was a mass of unknown assailants, armed with guns and bats. "Who's in there?" the leader in spiked armor called through a megaphone, glaring and calling to those who already made it outside, although she didn't know their exact location.
(DUN DUN DUN!)

Dawn felt like the only one caged up at this point. Taking a chance, she yelled, "PLEASE, HELP ME!! I'M STILL IN MY CAGE!! PLEASE!!" Dawn tried something else. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I AM TRAPPED IN MY CAGE!!!!!! GET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" she then started crying in fear and hopelessness.

aleka!
May 1st, 2017, 06:42 AM
Eve sighed as she walked into the elevator. She didn't really like cramped spaces, and that much, and well, the elevator was already kind of small, but now it was going to be terrible with all the other hybrids in it.

Ruby glanced back at Sasuke, still a bit unnerved, and she caught herself wondering if Harry might even let him onto the elevator. Well, wasn't he like, a danger to them all?

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 08:26 AM
Dawn felt like the only one caged up at this point. Taking a chance, she yelled, "PLEASE, HELP ME!! I'M STILL IN MY CAGE!! PLEASE!!" Dawn tried something else. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I AM TRAPPED IN MY CAGE!!!!!! GET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" she then started crying in fear and hopelessness.
She released everyone.)

Adriana looked at Sasuke. "I don't work here." She deadpanned. "I work for myself, and my job is to get you out of here." She loaded her gun, aiming at the door of the elevator in case someone came through.

Lisa nodded a little, looking up at Naruto. "Thank you." She said quietly, as Rubin barked, pawing at Angel. Lisa turned and gasped, before hiding her face in Naruto's shirt. Rubin nudged Angel with a whine, the wolf hybrid lying his head on Angel's stretcher.

Soddenfur
May 1st, 2017, 09:48 AM
(Harry didn't even notice/care Adrianna was a stranger in the building XD)
"And now we wait for the elevator to return," Harry drawled, looking at the ground in deep thought. Nothing is the same anymore, but I guess nothing ever felt right in my life... He looked over to what was left of Ray's corpse, then to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 1st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Sasuke growls at Harry " what are you-" naruto stops Sasuke but holding his arm out " calm down Sasuke stay silent and don't kill they're our friends now prey " he says in a shockingly cold voice. Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he slashes his tail and looks away " so be it " he says now a bit more calmer as naruto smiles " see that's the Sasuke I know " he says as he begins to carry Lisa " Harry don't worry about Sasuke while I'm here he may seem like a bad guy but he's actually a huge softie just like everyone else here he's.... lived longer than most here"

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
She released everyone.)

Adriana looked at Sasuke. "I don't work here." She deadpanned. "I work for myself, and my job is to get you out of here." She loaded her gun, aiming at the door of the elevator in case someone came through.

Lisa nodded a little, looking up at Naruto. "Thank you." She said quietly, as Rubin barked, pawing at Angel. Lisa turned and gasped, before hiding her face in Naruto's shirt. Rubin nudged Angel with a whine, the wolf hybrid lying his head on Angel's stretcher.
Ginny didn't know the others left but she heard Adriana as she smelled her scent on the knife.Why would she do this? She brought me here and killed the only person that keep me safe.And she will pay for killing Sage.She can't hide forever,and she'll be back when she noticed I never left.Ginny thought angrily as her eyes ever fully red.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Let's just be honest here for a moment

Ashen is insane, no surprise, but why is she here? She's no idea, and nor do any of her.. Comrades, per-say, she's a little Game, more of a Test that people'd have to pass to be associated with her.

Let's just say almost no one passed the test

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:29 PM

Ashen is insane, no surprise, but why is she here? She's no idea, and nor do any of her.. Comrades, per-say, she's a little Game, more of a Test that people'd have to pass to be associated with her.

Wait for moment while I scream how good this is in my closet :boo: )
Done)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:31 PM
Wait for moment while I scream how good this is in my closet :boo: )
Done)

aafafaf thank you)

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM

Ginny heard Ashen as she walked to her cage unlocking the door not knowing the chaos she just started. (:boo: screaming for no reason Xd)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Ginny heard Ashen as she walked to her cage unlocking the door not knowing the chaos she just started. (:boo: screaming for no reason Xd)

The female whipped her head around, baring her teeth.

(She's gonna be in a sort of seduction mode; to get Ginny to trust her)

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
The female whipped her head around, baring her teeth.

(She's gonna be in a sort of seduction mode; to get Ginny to trust her)
(I wanted them to fight but ok I guess what does seduction even mean*looks it up*Still don't understand)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:40 PM
(I wanted them to fight but ok I guess what does seduction even mean*looks it up*Still don't understand)

((We can lead into that

and she'll get her to trust her and thn attack

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:41 PM
((We can lead into that

and she'll get her to trust her and thn attack
What does seduction mean?)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:43 PM
What does seduction mean?)

In a more tame term, it's basically luring Ginny to trust her)

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
In a more tame term, it's basically luring Ginny to trust her)
Ok)
Ginny walked in the cage getting closer to ashen(I feel déjà vu) (memory starts)
(NOO WHY :boo:) (memory ends) (Xd)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Ok)
Ginny walked in the cage getting closer to ashen(I feel déjà vu) (memory starts)
(NOO WHY :boo:) (memory ends) (Xd)

The female slithered over to the small girl, "I won't hurt you.." She hissed; a sweet tone in her voice.

God knows how wrong that is.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
The female slithered over to the small girl, "I won't hurt you.." She hissed; a sweet tone in her voice.

God knows how wrong that is.
She's 14 and 5 ft 7)
Ginny already trusted her,"I trust you"Ginny said.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
She's 14 and 5 ft 7)
Ginny already trusted her,"I trust you"Ginny said.

(Compared to Ashen

Ashen had a smile form on her jaws, and she moved closer.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:53 PM
(Compared to Ashen

Ashen had a smile form on her jaws, and she moved closer.
Ginny didn't say a thing she just stared not know what was about to happen.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
Ginny didn't say a thing she just stared not know what was about to happen.

Fangs appeared, and she unsheathed her claws..

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Fangs appeared, and she unsheathed her claws..
"What are you doing"Ginny asked staring at Ashen

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
"What are you doing"Ginny asked staring at Ashen

"What stupid mistake you've made, trusting me," Ashen growled, smiling

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
"What stupid mistake you've made, trusting me," Ashen growled, smiling
Ginny backed away a little,What do I do now?Ginny thought trying to keep her eye on Ashen.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 03:02 PM
Ginny backed away a little,What do I do now?Ginny thought trying to keep her eye on Ashen.
When she got close enough, she stabbed a claw into Ginny's hip

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:04 PM
When she got close enough, she stabbed a claw into Ginny's hip
Ginny blocked as her arm got clawed.Her eyes were slowly turning from hazelnut to red.She kicked Ashen in her stomach every hard.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 03:05 PM
Ginny blocked as her arm got clawed.Her eyes were slowly turning from hazelnut to red.She kicked Ashen in her stomach every hard.

"Hey," She growled, pinning Ginny down

(You want her to survive?

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:11 PM

Yes, but her and Ashen are they only ones left in the building as the elevator is broken and unable to be fixed leaving them trapped and they will every once and a while leaving them alive.They will have to work together to get out and get revenge on Adriana for killing sage and breaking the elevator.then they live happily ever after as friends)(good plot don't you think)

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Yes, but her and Ashen are they only ones left in the building as the elevator is broken and unable to be fixed leaving them trapped and they will every once and a while leaving them alive.They will have to work together to get out and get revenge on Adriana for killing sage and breaking the elevator.then they live happily ever after as friends)(good plot don't you think)

(omg yea

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM

Ginny eyes where half red half hazelnut."get off me"Ginny said punching Ashen in her face.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
Ginny eyes where half red half hazelnut."get off me"Ginny said punching Ashen in her face.

"You win"

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:21 PM
"You win"
"The get off me"Ginny growled she wasn't in the mood for this today.

Reverie
May 1st, 2017, 03:22 PM
"The get off me"Ginny growled she wasn't in the mood for this today.

Ashen backed away

vellichor
May 1st, 2017, 03:22 PM
(Oh man whoops. Lol now I feel like in idiot... :bounce:)

Dawn looked around at the group. She then sat by herself, half hoping for someone to talk to.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM
Ashen backed away
They will still have fights just not now-ish.)
Ginny got and walked away,when to sage office.

Soddenfur
May 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
(Awesome idea for the plot, guys. The problem is the power is actually back on and the elevator works, but I'll have Harry cut the cord holding the elevator up to make it harder to get out if you want.)
As the elevator continued moving up the many underground floors, Harry looked at his feet. He didn't want to go back out into the dystopian wasteland he came from as a child. "Thanks," he said cheerfully to Naruto, forcing a smile. The elevator was crowded with humans of the hybrid variant and the only full humans there were Adriana and himself. "Where are we gonna go once we make it outside?" he inquired to the group.
( I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm imagining the outside is like the Fallout wasteland without the radiated creatures? Unless you already have something in mind.)

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
(Awesome idea for the plot, guys. The problem is the power is actually back on and the elevator works, but I'll have Harry cut the cord holding the elevator up to make it harder to get out if you want.)
As the elevator continued moving up the many underground floors, Harry looked at his feet. He didn't want to go back out into the dystopian wasteland he came from as a child. "Thanks," he said cheerfully to Naruto, forcing a smile. The elevator was crowded with humans of the hybrid variant and the only full humans there were Adriana and himself. "Where are we gonna go once we make it outside?" he inquired to the group.
( I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm imagining the outside is like the Fallout wasteland without the radiated creatures? Unless you already have something in mind.)
It's just outside a technological city, but unless the hybrids want to get caught again, I suggest moving in the direction of a dense portion of forest on the other side.

Darky
May 1st, 2017, 06:38 PM
It's just outside a technological city, but unless the hybrids want to get caught again, I suggest moving in the direction of a dense portion of forest on the other side.
Let's harry cut the cord unknowing Ginny and Ashen where still stuck in the building)

vellichor
May 1st, 2017, 08:36 PM
Dawn was cramped. Uncomfortable. But it was all worth it for the freedom. She could almost taste it... Dawn accidentally stretched her wings, startling another. (Open if anyone wants to rp with her. Please... she's lonely ;n; )

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Angel slowly opened his eyes, and he gazed at Dawn. "Hello." He rasped, sitting up with difficulty. A scar ran down his eye from being violently shocked, his pale blue eyes focused on the girl before him.

vellichor
May 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
Angel slowly opened his eyes, and he gazed at Dawn. "Hello." He rasped, sitting up with difficulty. A scar ran down his eye from being violently shocked, his pale blue eyes focused on the girl before him.

"I apologize, I just- my wing..." Dawn tucked it back where it was before. After a few moments, she tried to make conversation. "I can't wait until we're finally free. I don't think it's right to keep people- or us hybrids- caged up in here."

Serendipity
May 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
The Fighting Ring
A Hybrid Roleplay

Deep within the darkened streets of our dystopian world lies a lab. Within this lab, they experiment on humans, turning them into things not quite... human. They call them hybrids; A collision of man and animal. The government calls them the ultimate weapons.

However, some are... Unstable. Often blinded by rage, these creatures, these hybrids break out and begin killing others, including their own kind. While scientists deal with them, try to fix them, the healthy ones are sent deep underground to the dreaded Fighting Ring.

The Fighting Ring is a prison-like containment center for the healthy hybrids. In order to find out which breeds are strongest, they send them against each other and collect data from the outcomes. The winner gets to live another day.

The loser does not.

|| Update Board ||
No updates yet.

~Form~

The Basics
Name:
Looks:
Digging Deeper:
Scientist, or Hybrid? :
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]:
Personality:
Backstory {Optional}:
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species:
Hybrid Parts:
Abilities:
Heightened Senses:

The Basics
Name: Shay
Looks: Search up 'MLP Humanized Gilda'
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Insane-ish
Personality: TBRPD
Backstory {Optional}: Na
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Griffon Human
Hybrid Parts: Wings
Heightened Senses: Sight and Speed

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM
The Basics
Name: Shay
Looks: Search up 'MLP Humanized Gilda'
Digging Deeper:
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Insane-ish
Personality: TBRPD
Backstory {Optional}: Na
Hybrids Only:
Hybrid Species: Griffon Human
Hybrid Parts: Wings
Heightened Senses: Sight and Speed

Accepted.

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
"I apologize, I just- my wing..." Dawn tucked it back where it was before. After a few moments, she tried to make conversation. "I can't wait until we're finally free. I don't think it's right to keep people- or us hybrids- caged up in here."

Angel smiled at her. "It isn't right." He agreed, before patting the area next to him on the stretcher. "Sit next to me, there's plenty of room up here." He assured her. "I can only imagine it's cramped over there." He scratched Rubin behind the ears a little, looking at Lisa and Naruto with worry. "Can I ask what happened?" He asked politely. "I've been... unconscious this whole time."

vellichor
May 1st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Angel smiled at her. "It isn't right." He agreed, before patting the area next to him on the stretcher. "Sit next to me, there's plenty of room up here." He assured her. "I can only imagine it's cramped over there." He scratched Rubin behind the ears a little, looking at Lisa and Naruto with worry. "Can I ask what happened?" He asked politely. "I've been... unconscious this whole time."

"Honestly, it's all been happening too fast. One moment I'm locked in a cage, and the next I'm here. Almost to freedom..." Dawn sighed. She had always hated fighting. She couldn't kill. Her heart wouldn't let her. The scientists hadn't understood. Thinking out loud, she whispered to herself, "Sometimes, I felt like those scientists had no feelings whatsoever." Her tail twitches a little.

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
"Honestly, it's all been happening too fast. One moment I'm locked in a cage, and the next I'm here. Almost to freedom..." Dawn sighed. She had always hated fighting. She couldn't kill. Her heart wouldn't let her. The scientists hadn't understood. Thinking out loud, she whispered to herself, "Sometimes, I felt like those scientists had no feelings whatsoever." Her tail twitches a little.

"They don't." Angel deadpanned. "The only one was Harry, and it was because he's actually human." He looked at her, smiling sadly.

vellichor
May 1st, 2017, 10:04 PM
"They don't." Angel deadpanned. "The only one was Harry, and it was because he's actually human." He looked at her, smiling sadly.

Dawn returned the sad smile. She then just drifted away into her thoughts.

(Sorry it's short. I'm tired...)

rubinaito
May 1st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Dawn returned the sad smile. She then just drifted away into her thoughts.

(Sorry it's short. I'm tired...)
Ditto, man.

Soddenfur
May 1st, 2017, 10:21 PM
Harry watched the conversation with deep pity. Everything had been taken from them. Most probably would be normal people if it weren't for the experiments. He looked around the elevator at the weary hybrids, then to Rubin, who's ear was being Scratched by Angel. It must hurt to see your brother in that state... No wonder Angel couldn't hold out so long. Is he stable now that he's been given time to recuperate? Nonetheless, the former scientist was glad Angel was awake and that they were all equals now. The elevator should be stopping any moment now... Harry was still quiet as silent after the exhausting trauma they all experienced. The only noise that he seemed to hear other than Dawn and Angel's conversation was the elevator moving up. They all must be tired too.

vellichor
May 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Harry watched the conversation with deep pity. Everything had been taken from them. Most probably would be normal people if it weren't for the experiments. He looked around the elevator at the weary hybrids, then to Rubin, who's ear was being Scratched by Angel. It must hurt to see your brother in that state... No wonder Angel couldn't hold out so long. Is he stable now that he's been given time to recuperate? Nonetheless, the former scientist was glad Angel was awake and that they were all equals now. The elevator should be stopping any moment now... Harry was still quiet as silent after the exhausting trauma they all experienced. The only noise that he seemed to hear other than Dawn and Angel's conversation was the elevator moving up. They all must be tired too.

(Soz I haven't been posting)

Dawn looked at Harry. She did accept him as an equal. Almost. What?! she thought to herself. So I can't be skeptical after all us hybrids have been through?! She bent her knees and buried her face in her hand. "Why does everything have to be so complicated...?" Dawn whispered to herself.

vellichor
May 5th, 2017, 03:21 PM
(Bumpie)

Mystery
May 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Name: Irvin
Looks: Black, spotty white ears with a muzzle and tail looking
exactly the same. In addition to them, he has dark grey Horns.

Personality:Probably not really the nicest thing you'd like to run into, his weakness would, indeed, be
food. He struggles to talk a little.
Backstory {Optional}: ---

Hybrid Species: Human, Dog & Ram
Hybrid Parts: Human body, Dog Muzzle, Dog Ears and Ram Horns
Abilities: Charging, Bite
Heightened Senses: Speed, Hearing and Smell (Not to many, I hope?)

rubinaito
May 5th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Name: Irvin
Looks: Black, spotty white ears with a muzzle and tail looking
exactly the same. In addition to them, he has dark grey Horns.

Personality:Probably not really the nicest thing you'd like to run into, his weakness would, indeed, be
food. He struggles to talk a little.
Backstory {Optional}: ---

Hybrid Species: Human, Dog & Ram
Hybrid Parts: Human body, Dog Muzzle, Dog Ears and Ram Horns
Abilities: Charging, Bite
Heightened Senses: Speed, Hearing and Smell (Not to many, I hope?)
Accepted.

vellichor
May 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
(here's a bumpie)

Dawn groaned. 'When are we going to be free?! We've been stuck in this wretched elevator for... what seems like forever!' she thought bitterly to herself. Dawn then glanced at the group and spoke, "Is everybody here?"

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 01:11 AM
(here's a bumpie)

Dawn groaned. 'When are we going to be free?! We've been stuck in this wretched elevator for... what seems like forever!' she thought bitterly to herself. Dawn then glanced at the group and spoke, "Is everybody here?"
Harry looked up from the floor and his thoughts and replied, "It should be any moment now. There's a lot of ground to cover, you know." The elevator then promptly came to a stop and the doors opened, revealing a seemingly deserted office. "Like I said, any moment," the former-scientist added, surprised he was right. He hadn't been up this far in ages.

vellichor
May 8th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Harry looked up from the floor and his thoughts and replied, "It should be any moment now. There's a lot of ground to cover, you know." The elevator then promptly came to a stop and the doors opened, revealing a seemingly deserted office. "Like I said, any moment," the former-scientist added, surprised he was right. He hadn't been up this far in ages.

Dawn's ears pricked as the elevator stopped and opened to reveal... "Is that... an office?" she asked curiously and almost warily.

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Dawn's ears pricked as the elevator stopped and opened to reveal... "Is that... an office?" she asked curiously and almost warily.
"I haven't seen this office in quite a while," Harry commented, amazed it looked the same after all of these years, "Why is it deserted?" He took a few cautious steps out of the elevator and scanned the room for any other people. Layers of dust were stacked on the furniture. It didn't look as if anyone was in a rush to leave; in fact, it looked like everyone had packed up.

vellichor
May 8th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"I haven't seen this office in quite a while," Harry commented, amazed it looked the same after all of these years, "Why is it deserted?" He took a few cautious steps out of the elevator and scanned the room for any other people. Layers of dust were stacked on the furniture. It didn't look as if anyone was in a rush to leave; in fact, it looked like everyone had packed up.

Dawn looked on curiously at the office. She wanted to get out and maybe even make sure it was safe. Maybe... explore? She took a step in, but stopped at the last moment, her foot barely an inch off the ground. "Hold on... who's office is this anyway?"

CwasCard
May 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Name: Cwas
Looks: Yellow(ish) teeth, brown human skin, spotted(black) back.
Personality: If he's not blood-buzzed, he's quite nice, tries to show weaker hybrids mercy, and talks mediocre English.
Backstory {Optional}: Was trained in acupuncture before captured and turned into a hybrid. Uses previous skill to lock onto human parts, expose them and ultimately win the duel.
Hybrid Species: Kodiak Bear, Human , Cheetah , Blood Hound , internal shark(For bloodrage)
Hybrid Parts: Kodiak Bear's Jaws, Bloodhound nose, Cheetah hind-legs, Tiger's paws & claws
Abilities: Speed Bite, Bloodrage, Force Slash, Crunching Guillotine, Bloodhound nose for an easier bloodrage, and enhanced Sogui techniques
Heightened Senses: Smell, hearing.

Soddenfur
May 8th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Dawn looked on curiously at the office. She wanted to get out and maybe even make sure it was safe. Maybe... explore? She took a step in, but stopped at the last moment, her foot barely an inch off the ground. "Hold on... who's office is this anyway?"
"To put it simply, it's the lab's," Harry replied, unsure himself, "The last time I even thought about this room was when I was ten when they brought me in so long ago." He didn't want to keep walking into the eerily-deserted room. The note he found in Sage's office explained why everyone was gone but it still gave the young scientist the creeps.

rubinaito
May 9th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Name: Cwas
Looks: Yellow(ish) teeth, brown human skin, spotted(black) back.
Personality: If he's not blood-buzzed, he's quite nice, tries to show weaker hybrids mercy, and talks mediocre English.
Backstory {Optional}: Was trained in acupuncture before captured and turned into a hybrid. Uses previous skill to lock onto human parts, expose them and ultimately win the duel.
Hybrid Species: Kodiak Bear, Human , Cheetah , Blood Hound , internal shark(For bloodrage)
Hybrid Parts: Kodiak Bear's Jaws, Bloodhound nose, Cheetah hind-legs, Tiger's paws & claws
Abilities: Speed Bite, Bloodrage, Force Slash, Crunching Guillotine, Bloodhound nose for an easier bloodrage, and enhanced Sogui techniques
Heightened Senses: Smell, hearing.
I'm sorry, but your character is a little OP.

CwasCard
May 9th, 2017, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry, but your character is a little OP.
What would you suggest I remove? The acupuncture thing is one I can see being 2 op

vellichor
May 11th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"To put it simply, it's the lab's," Harry replied, unsure himself, "The last time I even thought about this room was when I was ten when they brought me in so long ago." He didn't want to keep walking into the eerily-deserted room. The note he found in Sage's office explained why everyone was gone but it still gave the young scientist the creeps.

Dawn shuddered. But even so, she stepped into the office. Her tail flicked. Her ears pricked. Her sensitive nose sniffed the air, only to sneeze because of the dust.

Soddenfur
May 12th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Dawn shuddered. But even so, she stepped into the office. Her tail flicked. Her ears pricked. Her sensitive nose sniffed the air, only to sneeze because of the dust.
Harry flipped the light switch on, thankful there was still power in the building. He beckoned for the others to follow as he ventured out through the office, checking drawers and computers for anything of importance. "I almost want to stay in here," he commented, looking back at Dawn, "I can't imagine what it's like outside nowadays." The windows were shut tight and metal plates barred the glass.

vellichor
May 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Harry flipped the light switch on, thankful there was still power in the building. He beckoned for the others to follow as he ventured out through the office, checking drawers and computers for anything of importance. "I almost want to stay in here," he commented, looking back at Dawn, "I can't imagine what it's like outside nowadays." The windows were shut tight and metal plates barred the glass.

"Hmm..." Dawn muttered to herself. Something seemed... off. Maybe it was the office seemed untouched for years. Maybe there was danger... Or, maybe it was all the dust making her sneeze that was making her feel like that. She shrugged off the feeling and followed Harry.

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Hmm..." Dawn muttered to herself. Something seemed... off. Maybe it was the office seemed untouched for years. Maybe there was danger... Or, maybe it was all the dust making her sneeze that was making her feel like that. She shrugged off the feeling and followed Harry.
"Everything alright?" Harry asked, preoccupied in his salvaging of the materials left in the office. Notes saying the same thing were scattered across the deserted room, all reading something similar to the compound being left in Sage's hands and that the staff was to move to another, unnamed location. The former scientist couldn't believe he wasn't informed of it, as if Sage chose to trap him among himself and the hybrids. Harry never wanted to stay in the lab, but he also didn't want to travel outside. He was somewhat relieved the choice was made for him. A low banging noise sounded throughout the front of the office, although Harry was to consumed in his salvaging that he couldn't detect it. A small, yet apparent crack was gradually growing in the front wall.

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"Everything alright?" Harry asked, preoccupied in his salvaging of the materials left in the office. Notes saying the same thing were scattered across the deserted room, all reading something similar to the compound being left in Sage's hands and that the staff was to move to another, unnamed location. The former scientist couldn't believe he wasn't informed of it, as if Sage chose to trap him among himself and the hybrids. Harry never wanted to stay in the lab, but he also didn't want to travel outside. He was somewhat relieved the choice was made for him. A low banging noise sounded throughout the front of the office, although Harry was to consumed in his salvaging that he couldn't detect it. A small, yet apparent crack was gradually growing in the front wall.
(You do remember Ginny is in the office and is hostile)

Soddenfur
May 13th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(You do remember Ginny is in the office and is hostile)
(By the office do you mean the one back in the lab or the one up the elevator where everyone else is?)

Darky
May 13th, 2017, 10:13 PM
(By the office do you mean the one back in the lab or the one up the elevator where everyone else is?)
She's in the building so she is everywhere)

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:27 AM
She's in the building so she is everywhere)
(xD. Do you want to bring her in with everyone else?)

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 08:18 AM
(xD. Do you want to bring her in with everyone else?)
She wants to revenge sage death so I don't think that is a good idea unless someone helps her.remeber Sage was like a father to Ginny )

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:04 PM
She wants to revenge sage death so I don't think that is a good idea unless someone helps her.remeber Sage was like a father to Ginny )
(Ok. Everyone went up the elevator and last time I remember Ginny was lagging behind, so do you want someone to come find her?)

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
(Ok. Everyone went up the elevator and last time I remember Ginny was lagging behind, so do you want someone to come find her?)
She's going to kill Adriana for the death of sage so.....sure)

Soddenfur
May 14th, 2017, 12:10 PM
She's going to kill Adriana for the death of sage so.....sure)
(Got it.)
Harry stopped for a moment in his scavenging and looked over to Dawn frantically. "Dawn, where's Ginny?" he queried in an anxious tone.

Darky
May 14th, 2017, 12:13 PM
(Got it.)
Harry stopped for a moment in his scavenging and looked over to Dawn frantically. "Dawn, where's Ginny?" he queried in an anxious tone.
Ginny didn't want to be bothered she was still mad about sage death.She still wanted revenge on Adriana,her eyes were red as he had Adriana knife in her hand."She will die for this"Ginny said angrily.

vellichor
May 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
(Got it.)

"She wasn't on the elevator..." Dawn replied, feeling nervous. "Should we go find her?" She really wanted to leave the strange office. It gave her chills. Made her feel like something was wrong.

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"She wasn't on the elevator..." Dawn replied, feeling nervous. "Should we go find her?" She really wanted to leave the strange office. It gave her chills. Made her feel like something was wrong.
Harry nodded and reentered the elevator, an odd sense of apprehension striking him as he thought about how he wanted to be forever over the confines of the lab. "Let's make this quick," the former scientist sighed, tapping his foot.

vellichor
May 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Harry nodded and reentered the elevator, an odd sense of apprehension striking him as he thought about how he wanted to be forever over the confines of the lab. "Let's make this quick," the former scientist sighed, tapping his foot.

Dawn trailed behind, hoping they could find Ginny. "I hope she isn't in trouble..." she said nervously.