PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Life {PRIVATE RP}

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 03:20 PM
{RP SUMMAY}
Two Pokemon Trainers meet on a journey, and they decide to travel together. They share many fun and amazing experiences, and fall in love along the way.

{OBJECTIVE}
Two Pokemon Trainers meet and fall in love on their journey together.

{MY FORM}
Name: Opal
Looks: Rawr :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wMTa3IGqEnQ/WDae-fZxzLI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/9ZNK5aKSGl0fvLmri8wSGz7ufD7TCQVogCJoC/w800-h800/5ed6bf9b141a9514de2ad0947b5aafc4.jpg)
Persona: bubbly, sarcastic, sassy, dramatic. Not afraid to have fun. But she is very serious when it comes to Pokemon Battling. She cares deeply about her Pokemon.
Team: Blaziken LV. 63 MOVES: Sky Uppercut/Flamethrower/Blaze Kick/Quick Attacl, Absol LV. 45 MOVES: Dark Pulse/Swords Dance/Psycho Cut/Fury Swipes, Gardevoir LV. 50 MOVES: Physhic/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Hypnosis, Raichu LV. 52 MOVES: Thunder/Thunder Wave/Dig/Subsitute, Altaria LV. 40 MOVES: Dragon Breath/Dragon Pulse/Fly/Wing Attack, Skarmory LV. 48 MOVES: Steel Wing/Iron Tail/Fly/Metal Claw

Sorry, alll you peeps! Dis is a Private RP between me and Raven & Co but you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3

Now for your Form, Ravey :3

Gone
April 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Name: Jay
Looks: Standing at 6'' dead, eyes as blue as the sky, his hair is a dark brown color and isn't that long, but it's mostly hidden by a beanie anyway, he wears a black sweater and dark blue baggy pants.
Persona: Serious but friendly, he cares a lot about others and mostly his team, they are like brothers ans sisters to him, he isn't the kind to ignore what goes on around him, though he is short-tempered, but tends to control himself by simply leaving to get some air.
Team: Shiny Metagross (Lvl 65, Moves: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Rock Polish and Zen Headbutt.)
Salamence (Lvl 57, Moves: Double Edge, Roost, Facade and Dragon Dance)
Espeon (Lvl 49, Moves: Psyshock, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball)
Zangoose (Lvl 51, Moves: Knock Off, Facade, Close Combat and Quick Attack)
Milotic (Lvl 55, Moves: Scald, Ice Beam and Recover)
Sceptile (Lvl 60, Moves: Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade and Hidden Power Fire)

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name: Jay
Looks: Standing at 6'' dead, eyes as blue as the sky, his hair is a dark brown color and isn't that long, but it's mostly hidden by a beanie anyway, he wears a black sweater and dark blue baggy pants.
Persona: Serious but friendly, he cares a lot about others and mostly his team, they are like brothers ans sisters to him, he isn't the kind to ignore what goes on around him, though he is short-tempered, but tends to control himself by simply leaving to get some air.
Team: Shiny Metagross (Lvl 65, Moves: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Rock Polish and Zen Headbutt.)
Salamence (Lvl 57, Moves: Double Edge, Roost, Facade and Dragon Dance)
Espeon (Lvl 49, Moves: Psyshock, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball)
Zangoose (Lvl 51, Moves: Knock Off, Facade, Close Combat and Quick Attack)
Milotic (Lvl 55, Moves: Scald, Ice Beam and Recover)
Sceptile (Lvl 60, Moves: Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade and Hidden Power Fire)

Kay. I'll go ahead and start. How bout they meet at the Pokemon Center?))

Opal walks through the City, with Spark, her Raichu, resting on her shoulder. He was tired from their last Battle, and so was Night, her Absol, who was dragging himself behind Opal.

Opal hurried inside the Pokemon Center, returning her Pokemon to their PokeBalls and handing the PokeBalls to Nurse Joy. When Joy handed them back, she released Spark and Night. Spark was looking healthy and awake again, and Night was energetic again. Opal smiled and knelt down to rub Night's fur.

"Absoolll~! Ab~!", Night said happily, rubbing his head against Opal's hand. Opal smiled and took his paw, making sure to be careful of the claws. She shook it before setting it down. "You look better, Night."

The Pokemon looked at her, his red eyes bright with affection.

While Opal was kneeling, Spark took this chance to climb up her arm to settle on her shoulder.

Opal stood, turning around to leave, when she collided with another body.

Dis is your cue, Ravey X3

And make sure to Quote my Posts, or Mention me ^^ ))

Gone
April 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Kay. I'll go ahead and start. How bout they meet at the Pokemon Center?))

Opal walks through the City, with Spark, her Raichu, resting on her shoulder. He was tired from their last Battle, and so was Night, her Absol, who was dragging himself behind Opal.

Opal hurried inside the Pokemon Center, returning her Pokemon to their PokeBalls and handing the PokeBalls to Nurse Joy. When Joy handed them back, she released Spark and Night. Spark was looking healthy and awake again, and Night was energetic again. Opal smiled and knelt down to rub Night's fur.

"Absoolll~! Ab~!", Night said happily, rubbing his head against Opal's hand. Opal smiled and took his paw, making sure to be careful of the claws. She shook it before setting it down. "You look better, Night."

The Pokemon looked at her, his red eyes bright with affection.

While Opal was kneeling, Spark took this chance to climb up her arm to settle on her shoulder.

Opal stood, turning around to leave, when she collided with another body.

Dis is your cue, Ravey X3

And make sure to Quote my Posts, or Mention me ^^ ))
Jay walked into the pokemon center, his Flareon by his side, she had been the family's pokemon since she had been a simple egg, but the day he had left, she decided that she wanted to come along on his journey. Gazing at the girl who had accidently walked straight into him, he smiled and gave a small wave. "Hey there." He chuckled, he wasn't really surprised due to pokemon centers being very... Populated. "Are you alright?" He asked, his smile staying right in place.

His Espeon gazed at Spark and her tail wagged happily as she let out a yip of her name. "Espe!!!" She yipped, a smile quickly appearing on her maw as she gazed at the Raichu. 'Hello!' She was honestly always up to make some friends, she then gazed at the other pokemon that were here, with this girl who had accidently bumped into her trainer a few seconds ago.

Soon enough though, the Psychic-type had climbed her trainer's shoulder and was a little higher leveled than the Raichu, she was gazing down at him with that cute, ever-lasting smile she had. But then, a large, snake-looking pokemon slithered in after her trainer, a Milotic, who smiled down at Jay as he gently caressed her cheek, she replied by simply leaning into the touch and using her tail to pat his head, the trainer smiling even more

(What a pokemon says will be in italics)

(Also, will Mega-Evolution be allowed?)

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Jay walked into the pokemon center, his Flareon by his side, she had been the family's pokemon since she had been a simple egg, but the day he had left, she decided that she wanted to come along on his journey. Gazing at the girl who had accidently walked straight into him, he smiled and gave a small wave. "Hey there." He chuckled, he wasn't really surprised due to pokemon centers being very... Populated. "Are you alright?" He asked, his smile staying right in place.

His Espeon gazed at Spark and her tail wagged happily as she let out a yip of her name. "Espe!!!" She yipped, a smile quickly appearing on her maw as she gazed at the Raichu. 'Hello!' She was honestly always up to make some friends, she then gazed at the other pokemon that were here, with this girl who had accidently bumped into her trainer a few seconds ago.

Soon enough though, the Psychic-type had climbed her trainer's shoulder and was a little higher leveled than the Raichu, she was gazing down at him with that cute, ever-lasting smile she had. But then, a large, snake-looking pokemon slithered in after her trainer, a Milotic, who smiled down at Jay as he gently caressed her cheek, she replied by simply leaning into the touch and using her tail to pat his head, the trainer smiling even more

As Rose collided into the boy, she cried out softly and threw out her hands so they hit his chest. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, quickly stepping back and blushing a deep red, which was so not doing wonders for her face. She glanced away awkwardly.

'Uh, yeah... I'm okay...' she mumbled, running a hand through her white waves.

She glanced at the Espeon in surprise, and she smiled as she saw her interact with Raichu. Opal giggled as Raichu just stared at the Espeon with an indifferent expression.

She looked at the boy. "Sorry, Raichu isn't really the talkative type. Once he gets to know Espeon, maybe he'll open up to her." She bit her lip in a smile as Raichu fell asleep.

Night, her Absol, gazed at the new Trainer and his Pokemon. Night padded up to Jay, nudging his leg and purring.

Opal giggled and grabbed Night's bandanna, pulling him back to her. "No, no, Night. We shouldn't do that to people we don't know." Night sat on his haunches, gazing at the boy with bright red eyes.

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM

Uh, no Megas as of right now. I want that to happen later, when our Pokemon are a lot stronger ))

Gone
April 30th, 2017, 03:12 PM
As Rose collided into the boy, she cried out softly and threw out her hands so they hit his chest. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, quickly stepping back and blushing a deep red, which was so not doing wonders for her face. She glanced away awkwardly.

'Uh, yeah... I'm okay...' she mumbled, running a hand through her white waves.

She glanced at the Espeon in surprise, and she smiled as she saw her interact with Raichu. Opal giggled as Raichu just stared at the Espeon with an indifferent expression.

She looked at the boy. "Sorry, Raichu isn't really the talkative type. Once he gets to know Espeon, maybe he'll open up to her." She bit her lip in a smile as Raichu fell asleep.

Night, her Absol, gazed at the new Trainer and his Pokemon. Night padded up to Jay, nudging his leg and purring.

Opal giggled and grabbed Night's bandanna, pulling him back to her. "No, no, Night. We shouldn't do that to people we don't know." Night sat on his haunches, gazing at the boy with bright red eyes.
Jay kept a straight face as he heard the girl cry out softly, he wasn't gonna laugh, he knew how she felt, he simply smiled down at the girl.
"Well, as long as you're okay, I'm more than fine." He said softly, nodding as the girl spoke. "Same thing for my Zangoose, he isn't that talkative, but once he gets to know others, he has the talk and you wouldn't even believe how friendly he can turn out to be." He added, surprised as he felt something slightly nudging his leg. Gazing down at the Absol, he smiled and quickly enough started petting him. "Your Absol is pretty nice, most of the time when I saw one, they were pretty... Agressive." He admitted, gazing down at the dark-type, he then gently pet the top of Night's head again. "They are pretty strong from what I've heard and seen." Jay chuckled.

Espeon glanced at the trainer, smiling widely before she jumped back down, seeing that Raichu had fallen asleep, she clearly didn't see the need to stay on her trainer's shoulder, sitting in front of him, she gazed at Night, her tail swishing slowly from side to side as she gazed at him, it was almost mesmerizing.

Lily, Jay's Milotic simply smiled at the female trainer, leaning down to get a better look at her, she gave Opal a slight nuzzle before she returned to her trainer's side, it was her way to show that she wasn't a threat, well, like her teammates, even thought some of the pokemon on her trainer's team were pretty big, including herself, they were big softies and never really showed anger at anyone, they were like a family, there were some arguments here and there, but never big ones.

Jay simply gazed at Opal with a smile. "So, what's your name, better get to know each other while we're at it, I honestly don't really talk to others, it's hard while travelling Hoenn." He admitted, crossing his arms.

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Jay kept a straight face as he heard the girl cry out softly, he wasn't gonna laugh, he knew how she felt, he simply smiled down at the girl.
"Well, as long as you're okay, I'm more than fine." He said softly, nodding as the girl spoke. "Same thing for my Zangoose, he isn't that talkative, but once he gets to know others, he has the talk and you wouldn't even believe how friendly he can turn out to be." He added, surprised as he felt something slightly nudging his leg. Gazing down at the Absol, he smiled and quickly enough started petting him. "Your Absol is pretty nice, most of the time when I saw one, they were pretty... Agressive." He admitted, gazing down at the dark-type, he then gently pet the top of Night's head again. "They are pretty strong from what I've heard and seen." Jay chuckled.

Espeon glanced at the trainer, smiling widely before she jumped back down, seeing that Raichu had fallen asleep, she clearly didn't see the need to stay on her trainer's shoulder, sitting in front of him, she gazed at Night, her tail swishing slowly from side to side as she gazed at him, it was almost mesmerizing.

Lily, Jay's Milotic simply smiled at the female trainer, leaning down to get a better look at her, she gave Opal a slight nuzzle before she returned to her trainer's side, it was her way to show that she wasn't a threat, well, like her teammates, even thought some of the pokemon on her trainer's team were pretty big, including herself, they were big softies and never really showed anger at anyone, they were like a family, there were some arguments here and there, but never big ones.

Jay simply gazed at Opal with a smile. "So, what's your name, better get to know each other while we're at it, I honestly don't really talk to others, it's hard while travelling Hoenn." He admitted, crossing his arms.

Omllll, I said Rose! I meant Opal! I'm so used to RPing my main Character!!! XDDD))

Opal grinned. "Yeah, he's a softie, alright. And not all Pokemon are aggresive... it depends on the Trainer, and in the wild, it depends if they are hungry or afraid... And yeah, Night's strong... he helped me get four Gym Badges. He has helped me many times..." She stopped talking as she realized she was babbling.

Night happily butted his head against Jay's hand, purring. Then he saw the Espeon, and went over to her, his gaze intrigued. Oh, hello there, he said to her.

When Milotic nudged Opal, she smiled and patted the Milotic's head before it turned away.

Opal smiled. "My name is Opal. And yours is...?"

Gone
April 30th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Omllll, I said Rose! I meant Opal! I'm so used to RPing my main Character!!! XDDD))

Opal grinned. "Yeah, he's a softie, alright. And not all Pokemon are aggresive... it depends on the Trainer, and in the wild, it depends if they are hungry or afraid... And yeah, Night's strong... he helped me get four Gym Badges. He has helped me many times..." She stopped talking as she realized she was babbling.

Night happily butted his head against Jay's hand, purring. Then he saw the Espeon, and went over to her, his gaze intrigued. Oh, hello there, he said to her.

When Milotic nudged Opal, she smiled and patted the Milotic's head before it turned away.

Opal smiled. "My name is Opal. And yours is...?"
"Well, every pokemon is strong on the inside, you never judge the outside... After all, Lily over there was a Feebas at first, and now look at her,
a magnificent Milotic." Jay said, gazing at the water-type, who smiled at the two, coiling her tail around her trainer's arm happily, he didn't mind it at all. "I've won my badges with all of them, I don't like one more than the other, so none of them are jealous." He chuckled. "Oh, I have seven of them, always getting closer and closer to the league, but I take my time." He said softly, gazing at the girl.

The Espeon gazed over at Night and a smile formed on her face. Hello there... Night She said and walked around him, soon enough though, she sat down again and licked her paw. How are you? She asked, gazing up at the dark-type, yet showing no sign of fear.

"Opal, that sounds nice, we don't hear that a lot around here, that's for sure." Jay said, smiling. "Mine's Jay." He added.

|+sari+|
May 1st, 2017, 07:47 AM
"Well, every pokemon is strong on the inside, you never judge the outside... After all, Lily over there was a Feebas at first, and now look at her,
a magnificent Milotic." Jay said, gazing at the water-type, who smiled at the two, coiling her tail around her trainer's arm happily, he didn't mind it at all. "I've won my badges with all of them, I don't like one more than the other, so none of them are jealous." He chuckled. "Oh, I have seven of them, always getting closer and closer to the league, but I take my time." He said softly, gazing at the girl.

The Espeon gazed over at Night and a smile formed on her face. Hello there... Night She said and walked around him, soon enough though, she sat down again and licked her paw. How are you? She asked, gazing up at the dark-type, yet showing no sign of fear.

"Opal, that sounds nice, we don't hear that a lot around here, that's for sure." Jay said, smiling. "Mine's Jay." He added.

Opal's face brightened. "That is definetley true. All Pokemon have potential."

Night purred. I am doing good, what about yourself?

Opal tilted her head as she thought a moment. "Jay...", she repeated, liking the way the sound of his name rolled on her tongue.

Gone
May 1st, 2017, 04:46 PM
Opal's face brightened. "That is definetley true. All Pokemon have potential."

Night purred. I am doing good, what about yourself?

Opal tilted her head as she thought a moment. "Jay...", she repeated, liking the way the sound of his name rolled on her tongue.
"And that's exactly why you don't judge a pokemon on it's appearance. I've sometimes seen the most innofensive looking pokemon beating a pseudo-legendary." The trainer said, smiling as she started to repeat his name. "Well, one thing I know is that it sure isn't better than Opal." Jay chuckled as he took a step closer to her, with everyone just screaming here,
he would have an easier time talking with her. "Hmm... Maybe we should go outside?" He then asked.

The Espeon approached Night and sat down. I almost forgot to tell you, my name is Stella. The psychic-type Eeveelution purred, she gazed at him from paws to the top of the blade the Absol had on his head.

|+sari+|
May 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
"And that's exactly why you don't judge a pokemon on it's appearance. I've sometimes seen the most innofensive looking pokemon beating a pseudo-legendary." The trainer said, smiling as she started to repeat his name. "Well, one thing I know is that it sure isn't better than Opal." Jay chuckled as he took a step closer to her, with everyone just screaming here,
he would have an easier time talking with her. "Hmm... Maybe we should go outside?" He then asked.

The Espeon approached Night and sat down. I almost forgot to tell you, my name is Stella. The psychic-type Eeveelution purred, she gazed at him from paws to the top of the blade the Absol had on his head.

Opal smiled. "Sure, let's go outside... it's getting a bit... loud in here." She cried out softly as two children came running past her, screaming. Opal backed into Jay, her back against his chest. She blushed and stepped away.

Stella... well, nice to meet you, Stella, Night said, happy to mae a new friend.

Gone
May 2nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Opal smiled. "Sure, let's go outside... it's getting a bit... loud in here." She cried out softly as two children came running past her, screaming. Opal backed into Jay, her back against his chest. She blushed and stepped away.

Stella... well, nice to meet you, Stella, Night said, happy to mae a new friend.
Jay blushed as well as the girl backed up into him, his cheeks now a deep hue of pink. "See what I meant?" He asked and started walking towards the exit, but grabbing the girl's hand as he walked out, smiling as he finally turned around and gazed at her. "Now, it's a whole lot calmer here." He gazed at her and crossed his arms. "So, did you always stay in Hoenn?" The trainer asked.

Nice to meet you too, Night. Stella purred, winking at him before she followed the trainer, walking gracefully after the two before she settled down next to the trainers.

|+sari+|
May 3rd, 2017, 07:25 AM
Jay blushed as well as the girl backed up into him, his cheeks now a deep hue of pink. "See what I meant?" He asked and started walking towards the exit, but grabbing the girl's hand as he walked out, smiling as he finally turned around and gazed at her. "Now, it's a whole lot calmer here." He gazed at her and crossed his arms. "So, did you always stay in Hoenn?" The trainer asked.

Nice to meet you too, Night. Stella purred, winking at him before she followed the trainer, walking gracefully after the two before she settled down next to the trainers.

Opal blushed again as Jay took her hand. She allowed him to take her outside, and her heart skipped a beat in slight dissapointment as he dropped her hand. She smiled. "Well, I was born in Johto, but my family and I moved here when I was three when we heard about the Team Rocket attacks."

Night purred and followed his Trainer and Jay. He layed down next to a bush a few feet away, settling down and grooming his fur.

Gone
May 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
Opal blushed again as Jay took her hand. She allowed him to take her outside, and her heart skipped a beat in slight dissapointment as he dropped her hand. She smiled. "Well, I was born in Johto, but my family and I moved here when I was three when we heard about the Team Rocket attacks."

Night purred and followed his Trainer and Jay. He layed down next to a bush a few feet away, settling down and grooming his fur.
"Oh, nice, I already visited the place a while ago, but I was born here, in Heonn, my uncle is the Pokemon League champion, so I'm not complaining." Jay said, gazing at the girl. "Here, we have two teams, Team Magma and Team Aqua." He added, they both were pretty pathetic to be fully honest.

Stella layed down next to Night, her head on her paws as she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the sun on her short, velvety fur, her tail curled around her side as a purr started down her throat.

|+sari+|
May 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Oh, nice, I already visited the place a while ago, but I was born here, in Heonn, my uncle is the Pokemon League champion, so I'm not complaining." Jay said, gazing at the girl. "Here, we have two teams, Team Magma and Team Aqua." He added, they both were pretty pathetic to be fully honest.

Stella layed down next to Night, her head on her paws as she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the sun on her short, velvety fur, her tail curled around her side as a purr started down her throat.

Opal giggled. "Yeah, I know. I was never afraid of Team Rocket; my parents are. I'm not afraid of Team Magma and Aqua, either. I am lucky they don't attack Littleroot Town, or my parents would have had us moved out of Hoenn, too." She cleared her throat. "I actually have a Pokemon only found in Johto... he is the family's Pokemon, but he decided to come with me..." She took a PokeBall from her bag and pressed the button. A Flaafy appeared. "Flaffy¬! Flaafff¬!"

Opal giggled and picked up the Flaafy, holding him to her chest. The pink Pokemon settled in her arms.

Opal's expression turned dreamlike. "I'm hoping one day he will Evolve into a big, strong Ampharos..."

Night curled into a ball, falling asleep.

Gone
May 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Opal giggled. "Yeah, I know. I was never afraid of Team Rocket; my parents are. I'm not afraid of Team Magma and Aqua, either. I am lucky they don't attack Littleroot Town, or my parents would have had us moved out of Hoenn, too." She cleared her throat. "I actually have a Pokemon only found in Johto... he is the family's Pokemon, but he decided to come with me..." She took a PokeBall from her bag and pressed the button. A Flaafy appeared. "Flaffy¬! Flaafff¬!"

Opal giggled and picked up the Flaafy, holding him to her chest. The pink Pokemon settled in her arms.

Opal's expression turned dreamlike. "I'm hoping one day he will Evolve into a big, strong Ampharos..."

Night curled into a ball, falling asleep.
Jay smiled as he saw the Electric-type. "Pretty nice, I've seen a few when I travelled to Johto, I wanted to catch one, but I already had a full team, so what was the need for it?" He asked. "I prefer giving a pokemon it's freedom other than being in a pc all day long." He added, taking out a pokeball and pressed the button, quickly enough, a shiny Metagross appeared. "And you can only find those in Hoenn." He chuckled.

The Metagross smiled at his trainer and let out a cry of his name, he then gazed at the others, dipping his head respectively at them.

Stella chuckled as she saw Night falling asleep, and as motherly as she was, she placed a kiss on his head, purring.

|+sari+|
May 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Jay smiled as he saw the Electric-type. "Pretty nice, I've seen a few when I travelled to Johto, I wanted to catch one, but I already had a full team, so what was the need for it?" He asked. "I prefer giving a pokemon it's freedom other than being in a pc all day long." He added, taking out a pokeball and pressed the button, quickly enough, a shiny Metagross appeared. "And you can only find those in Hoenn." He chuckled.

The Metagross smiled at his trainer and let out a cry of his name, he then gazed at the others, dipping his head respectively at them.

Stella chuckled as she saw Night falling asleep, and as motherly as she was, she placed a kiss on his head, purring.

Opal's eyes widened, and she smiled brightly. "Wow, a Metagross! And a Shiny, as well!" She giggled, then shifted her Flaffy to one arm and stroked the Metagross' head.

Gone
May 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Opal's eyes widened, and she smiled brightly. "Wow, a Metagross! And a Shiny, as well!" She giggled, then shifted her Flaffy to one arm and stroked the Metagross' head.
Jay nodded. "Given by my uncle a few years ago, and he is hella strong." He said. "He already had one, so he gave it to the only member of the family who was 'worthy', as he says." He admitted.

The Metagross lightly butted his head against Opal's hand, he honestly enjoyed being pet by others, letting out soft cries of his name.

|+sari+|
May 4th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Jay nodded. "Given by my uncle a few years ago, and he is hella strong." He said. "He already had one, so he gave it to the only member of the family who was 'worthy', as he says." He admitted.

The Metagross lightly butted his head against Opal's hand, he honestly enjoyed being pet by others, letting out soft cries of his name.

Opal smiled, biting her lip, as the Metagross rubbed against her hand. She patted his head gently one more time before turning to Jay. "So... where in Hoenn were you born?"

Flaffy reached a paw towards Jay, eyes bright, wanting to be petted.

Gone
May 4th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Opal smiled, biting her lip, as the Metagross rubbed against her hand. She patted his head gently one more time before turning to Jay. "So... where in Hoenn were you born?"

Flaffy reached a paw towards Jay, eyes bright, wanting to be petted.
"I was born in Lilycove City, which is a pretty nice town, I've honestly gotten myself attached to it, and I miss being there, I never really tought I'd leave on a journey at first, but my uncle got me to." Jay admited, gazing at the Flaffy reached a paw towards him, he started petting the small electric-type,
smiling. "And where in Johto were you born?" He then asked.

The Metagross then walked to his trainer's side, smiling as he saw a few trainers gazing at them.

|+sari+|
May 4th, 2017, 07:05 AM
"I was born in Lilycove City, which is a pretty nice town, I've honestly gotten myself attached to it, and I miss being there, I never really tought I'd leave on a journey at first, but my uncle got me to." Jay admited, gazing at the Flaffy reached a paw towards him, he started petting the small electric-type,
smiling. "And where in Johto were you born?" He then asked.

The Metagross then walked to his trainer's side, smiling as he saw a few trainers gazing at them.

Opal smiled. "I've been there; nice place. And believe it or not, I was born in Goldenrod City, the biggest City in Johto."

Flaafy made a happy noise and rubbed his head against Jay's hand before settling back into Opal's arms.

Gone
May 4th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Opal smiled. "I've been there; nice place. And believe it or not, I was born in Goldenrod City, the biggest City in Johto."

Flaafy made a happy noise and rubbed his head against Jay's hand before settling back into Opal's arms.
"Wow, I think it's the first place I visited when I went to Johto, because you know, it's like that when you travel, you want to see the bigger towns, not the small ones." Jay chuckled, gazing at the trainer before he looked around. "So, where were you heading?" He asked.

|+sari+|
May 4th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Wow, I think it's the first place I visited when I went to Johto, because you know, it's like that when you travel, you want to see the bigger towns, not the small ones." Jay chuckled, gazing at the trainer before he looked around. "So, where were you heading?" He asked.

Let's say they are in Mauville City))

Opal giggled and smiled. "I'm heading to Fortree City, I guess, after I get a Bike from here. I have the Bike Pass, so I need to get it soon." She sighed and looked down at her red painted fingernails. "I really need to learn to take time to rest. I have been traveling since midnight last night, and I haven't rested since. And it's getting late, so I probably shouldn't travel any more till tomorrow." She looked up at Jay, a smile on her lips. "So, where are you headed?"

Gone
May 24th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Let's say they are in Mauville City))

Opal giggled and smiled. "I'm heading to Fortree City, I guess, after I get a Bike from here. I have the Bike Pass, so I need to get it soon." She sighed and looked down at her red painted fingernails. "I really need to learn to take time to rest. I have been traveling since midnight last night, and I haven't rested since. And it's getting late, so I probably shouldn't travel any more till tomorrow." She looked up at Jay, a smile on her lips. "So, where are you headed?"
"Oh, Fortree Cuty is a really nice place, just beware of those Keckleons, they're invisible, so they might get in the way." Jay chuckled, he gazed in the direction of the Bike Shop. "Well, if you're looking for that bike, it's over there." He said and pointed to the shop which was few hundred meters away. "Yeah, when I started my journey, I actually found it hard to get some rest... I was too busy training and all that stuff." He admitted, shrugging at her next question. "Probably to an hotel or something, I'm honestly really tired." He chuckled, gazing down at her.

|+sari+|
May 28th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"Oh, Fortree Cuty is a really nice place, just beware of those Keckleons, they're invisible, so they might get in the way." Jay chuckled, he gazed in the direction of the Bike Shop. "Well, if you're looking for that bike, it's over there." He said and pointed to the shop which was few hundred meters away. "Yeah, when I started my journey, I actually found it hard to get some rest... I was too busy training and all that stuff." He admitted, shrugging at her next question. "Probably to an hotel or something, I'm honestly really tired." He chuckled, gazing down at her.

Opal smiled shyly. "Yeah, Fortree City is nice from what I have heard. But the Kecleons won't be any trouble, not with Blaziken's Sky Uppercut and Double Kick attacks." She giggled and set Flaafy into her bag. The little pink Pokemon's head was poking out, making him look quite silly.

Opal glanced in the direction Jay pointed and saw the shop. She turned back to Jay and put a hand over her mouth, stifling a yawn. "I'll get it tomorrow, I guess. Too tired now."

She nodded at his next words. Yeah, me too. You know the Pokemon Center has rooms to let you stay in. I might do that myself." Her face then turned red. "N- not that I am saying I'd share a room with you, I mean. S- sorry if it sounded that way." She wrung her hands in embarrassment.

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Opal smiled shyly. "Yeah, Fortree City is nice from what I have heard. But the Kecleons won't be any trouble, not with Blaziken's Sky Uppercut and Double Kick attacks." She giggled and set Flaafy into her bag. The little pink Pokemon's head was poking out, making him look quite silly.

Opal glanced in the direction Jay pointed and saw the shop. She turned back to Jay and put a hand over her mouth, stifling a yawn. "I'll get it tomorrow, I guess. Too tired now."

She nodded at his next words. Yeah, me too. You know the Pokemon Center has rooms to let you stay in. I might do that myself." Her face then turned red. "N- not that I am saying I'd share a room with you, I mean. S- sorry if it sounded that way." She wrung her hands in embarrassment.
"Well, don't get too cocky, these Keckleons can be surprising if you're not a good trainer, I once saw a whole team faint because of one." Jay admitted and blushed as she spoke about the hotel, though, when he came to think about it, they could save money by sharing the bill. "Actually, I wouldn't mind, we could split the price in half and keep more money for our teams." He said and smiled down at the girl. "Don't feel embarassed, it's actually a pretty good idea." He admitted.

|+sari+|
May 28th, 2017, 01:56 PM
"Well, don't get too cocky, these Keckleons can be surprising if you're not a good trainer, I once saw a whole team faint because of one." Jay admitted and blushed as she spoke about the hotel, though, when he came to think about it, they could save money by sharing the bill. "Actually, I wouldn't mind, we could split the price in half and keep more money for our teams." He said and smiled down at the girl. "Don't feel embarassed, it's actually a pretty good idea." He admitted.

Opal clapped a hand over her mouth to suppress a cry, and she turned her head so he couldn't see her face. "O... okay," she whispered,"And... sorry. I just... my parents told me to never share a room with a guy. But... it'll be fine, as long as... you don't come too close..." Her breathing came in shallow gasps as she tried to collect herself. She reached into her bag with a shaky hand and dug around Flaafy, pulling out a big wad of money. "I... I can pay some of the bill..."

Flaafy nuzzled Opal's arm worriedly.

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Opal clapped a hand over her mouth to suppress a cry, and she turned her head so he couldn't see her face. "O... okay," she whispered,"And... sorry. I just... my parents told me to never share a room with a guy. But... it'll be fine, as long as... you don't come too close..." Her breathing came in shallow gasps as she tried to collect herself. She reached into her bag with a shaky hand and dug around Flaafy, pulling out a big wad of money. "I... I can pay some of the bill..."

Flaafy nuzzled Opal's arm worriedly.
Jay's eyes widened as he saw her reaction. "Arceus all mighty, calm down, it's just so that we don't lose too much money on a room, they're expensive." He said, eyes still wide, he hated seeing her like this to be honest, he dug into his wallet and took out a card. "These are a lot easier to carry around than that big wand of money." The trainer chuckled and gazed at the Flaafy.

|+sari+|
May 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Jay's eyes widened as he saw her reaction. "Arceus all mighty, calm down, it's just so that we don't lose too much money on a room, they're expensive." He said, eyes still wide, he hated seeing her like this to be honest, he dug into his wallet and took out a card. "These are a lot easier to carry around than that big wand of money." The trainer chuckled and gazed at the Flaafy.

"wand" of money? I wish I had a wand of money. XD lol I need to stop doing lame jokes X3)))

Opal ran shaky hands through her hair, and gave him a small smile. "S... sorry. I get panic attacks easily..." She blew out a breath and nodded. "Oh... okay. I guess you can pay, then. I am more used to using Pokedollars I win in Battles than using credit cards. I have never had a credit card before..."

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"wand" of money? I wish I had a wand of money. XD lol I need to stop doing lame jokes X3)))

Opal ran shaky hands through her hair, and gave him a small smile. "S... sorry. I get panic attacks easily..." She blew out a breath and nodded. "Oh... okay. I guess you can pay, then. I am more used to using Pokedollars I win in Battles than using credit cards. I have never had a credit card before..."
((Wow, autocorrect xD))

"Calm down, I actually don't see why you're panicking, I'm not dangerous nor is my team... Well, they can be when they want to, but, they seem to like you." He said and gave a nod. "I will." He said softly and smiled afterwards. "I prefer having a credit card to be honest, I don't have to go dig up money in my wallet." He laughed.

|+sari+|
May 28th, 2017, 04:13 PM
((Wow, autocorrect xD))

"Calm down, I actually don't see why you're panicking, I'm not dangerous nor is my team... Well, they can be when they want to, but, they seem to like you." He said and gave a nod. "I will." He said softly and smiled afterwards. "I prefer having a credit card to be honest, I don't have to go dig up money in my wallet." He laughed.

Opal gazed at Jay. "I... I know...," she whispered softly before sidling up to him. She gently took the credit card from his hand, looking it over before handing it back to him. "Nothing much to it, it seems. But, I'll trust you." She yawns again. "Are you about ready? I need some sleep.."

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Opal gazed at Jay. "I... I know...," she whispered softly before sidling up to him. She gently took the credit card from his hand, looking it over before handing it back to him. "Nothing much to it, it seems. But, I'll trust you." She yawns again. "Are you about ready? I need some sleep.."
As she took his credit card, he had to amdit that he was suprised. "What do you mean?" Jay asked, taking it back as she handed him. "Well, I'm ready if you are." The trainer added and yawned as well, he was honestly pretty tired himself, probably the second he would get on a bed or counch, he'd fall asleep.

|+sari+|
June 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
As she took his credit card, he had to amdit that he was suprised. "What do you mean?" Jay asked, taking it back as she handed him. "Well, I'm ready if you are." The trainer added and yawned as well, he was honestly pretty tired himself, probably the second he would get on a bed or counch, he'd fall asleep.

Opal smiled and nodded. "Ready," she said softly,
stifling a yawn. She started leading the way, making sure Jay was right behind her. Her Absol followed behind the two Trainers, a purr deep in his throat.

Opal went up to the counter where Nurse Joy was sitting, and Absol got up on his hind legs, putting his front paws on the edge of the counter. "Absol~!
Ab~!," he said happily, gazing at Nurse Joy.

Opal grinned at Nurse Joy sheepishly as she took Absol's collar and pulled him down off of the counter. "Sorry, miss."

Nurse Joy laughed and came around the counter, kneeling down to pet Night.
"Oh, its alright. It's not every day I get to pet a customer's Pokemon,
and a rare one at that." She ran her hands through his soft white fur and he purred, licking her nose.

Opal giggled. "Well... I guess it's okay. I was wondering if me and my friend could stay here for the night?"

Nurse Joy stood, giving Night another pat before going back behind the counter. She typed at a computer. "Hmm... it looks like we have one
more room... that would be three hundred Poke Koins per person, please."

Opal looked at Jay expectantly.

Gone
June 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Opal smiled and nodded. "Ready," she said softly,
stifling a yawn. She started leading the way, making sure Jay was right behind her. Her Absol followed behind the two Trainers, a purr deep in his throat.

Opal went up to the counter where Nurse Joy was sitting, and Absol got up on his hind legs, putting his front paws on the edge of the counter. "Absol~!
Ab~!," he said happily, gazing at Nurse Joy.

Opal grinned at Nurse Joy sheepishly as she took Absol's collar and pulled him down off of the counter. "Sorry, miss."

Nurse Joy laughed and came around the counter, kneeling down to pet Night.
"Oh, its alright. It's not every day I get to pet a customer's Pokemon,
and a rare one at that." She ran her hands through his soft white fur and he purred, licking her nose.

Opal giggled. "Well... I guess it's okay. I was wondering if me and my friend could stay here for the night?"

Nurse Joy stood, giving Night another pat before going back behind the counter. She typed at a computer. "Hmm... it looks like we have one
more room... that would be three hundred Poke Koins per person, please."

Opal looked at Jay expectantly.
Jay followed Opal, his Espeon on his shoulder, which often nosed him to make sure he was gonna stay awake, she was tired too, and she wouldn't mind sleeping on a counch, she would probably end up sleeping on her trainer's stomach or something.

The trainer's eyes opened wide as he heard the price, since when was it so expensive, 300 Poke Koins for ONE person, he took his card out and paid for the two. That sure leaves a mark in a bank account, Arceus all mighty... He thought and smiled, gazing at Night,pretty funny to see such a dangerous pokemon being so cuddly.

Nurse Joy gave him a smile and handed him the key, which Espeon grabbed with her psychic abilities, smiling before her trainer took it. "Come on Opal,
it's that room..." He yawned, pointing to a door, he started walking towards it and, as he reached the door, immediatly unlocked it before stepping in, one bed, well, he would sleep on tthe counch, so he simply shrugged it off.

|+sari+|
June 23rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Jay followed Opal, his Espeon on his shoulder, which often nosed him to make sure he was gonna stay awake, she was tired too, and she wouldn't mind sleeping on a counch, she would probably end up sleeping on her trainer's stomach or something.

The trainer's eyes opened wide as he heard the price, since when was it so expensive, 300 Poke Koins for ONE person, he took his card out and paid for the two. That sure leaves a mark in a bank account, Arceus all mighty... He thought and smiled, gazing at Night,pretty funny to see such a dangerous pokemon being so cuddly.

Nurse Joy gave him a smile and handed him the key, which Espeon grabbed with her psychic abilities, smiling before her trainer took it. "Come on Opal,
it's that room..." He yawned, pointing to a door, he started walking towards it and, as he reached the door, immediatly unlocked it before stepping in, one bed, well, he would sleep on tthe counch, so he simply shrugged it off.

Opal's eyes widened as well when she heard the price. "Why so expensive...," she muttered, yawning again softly.

After Jay payed, Opal followed him into the room, then stopped in the doorway when she saw just the one bed. What the heck...?

Night let out a happy bark and ran to the bed, sitting at the bottom of it and gazing at Opal expectantly. Since he always slept at her feet, this time was no different.

Opal slowly stepped in, then saw Jay settling on the couch. She breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the edge of the bed carefully, not trusting that it wouldn't collapse beneath her, since the Pokemon Center was quite shabby,
and everything worn out or damaged.

When it seemed safe, she brought her feet up on the cover and took a sketchbook from her bag. It was old and worn at the edges, and tears could be seen on the pages as she flipped through it. Humming under her breath, she found a page of an unfinished charcoal drawing of an Absol, specifically Night, her Absol. She took a charcoal pencil from her pocket and began to shade in the realistic, detailed sketch. Night came up to settle beside her and rest his head in her lap as she drew.

Gone
June 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Opal's eyes widened as well when she heard the price. "Why so expensive...," she muttered, yawning again softly.

After Jay payed, Opal followed him into the room, then stopped in the doorway when she saw just the one bed. What the heck...?

Night let out a happy bark and ran to the bed, sitting at the bottom of it and gazing at Opal expectantly. Since he always slept at her feet, this time was no different.

Opal slowly stepped in, then saw Jay settling on the couch. She breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the edge of the bed carefully, not trusting that it wouldn't collapse beneath her, since the Pokemon Center was quite shabby,
and everything worn out or damaged.

When it seemed safe, she brought her feet up on the cover and took a sketchbook from her bag. It was old and worn at the edges, and tears could be seen on the pages as she flipped through it. Humming under her breath, she found a page of an unfinished charcoal drawing of an Absol, specifically Night, her Absol. She took a charcoal pencil from her pocket and began to shade in the realistic, detailed sketch. Night came up to settle beside her and rest his head in her lap as she drew.
Jay gazed around, setting his stuff down close to the couch he would sleep on, in all honestly, it was too small for him, and he knew that his back would probably hurt during the morning, but he didn't care that much, he only wanted Opal to feel good and he wanted to respect her personal space, sleeping with her the first day they had met sure wasn't the best idea, he layed down on the couch, a tad bit of his legs could be seen due it being quite short for him.

Espeon quickly joined him and flopped down on his stomach, licking his chin affectionaly, only to be pet in return. Jay was slowly petting her, the psychic-type leaning into the touch, a loud purr rumbling down her throat, she loved affection just as much as her trainer did, she quickly rubbed her head against his chin, letting small cries of her name.

The trainer gazed over at Opal and Night, nice to see someone that loved art, he loved doing some too, but since he had started his journey, he just didn't have the time to do it anymore, which made him appreciate other's art. "What are you drawing?" He asked, the Espeon turning her gaze towards the female trainer, her head still pressed against her trainer's chin.

(AAAHHHH GOTTA WORK!!!)

|+sari+|
June 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Jay gazed around, setting his stuff down close to the couch he would sleep on, in all honestly, it was too small for him, and he knew that his back would probably hurt during the morning, but he didn't care that much, he only wanted Opal to feel good and he wanted to respect her personal space, sleeping with her the first day they had met sure wasn't the best idea, he layed down on the couch, a tad bit of his legs could be seen due it being quite short for him.

Espeon quickly joined him and flopped down on his stomach, licking his chin affectionaly, only to be pet in return. Jay was slowly petting her, the psychic-type leaning into the touch, a loud purr rumbling down her throat, she loved affection just as much as her trainer did, she quickly rubbed her head against his chin, letting small cries of her name.

The trainer gazed over at Opal and Night, nice to see someone that loved art, he loved doing some too, but since he had started his journey, he just didn't have the time to do it anymore, which made him appreciate other's art. "What are you drawing?" He asked, the Espeon turning her gaze towards the female trainer, her head still pressed against her trainer's chin.

(AAAHHHH GOTTA WORK!!!)

Oh no! Whyy does time hate us??? ;-; ))

Opal glanced over at Jay as he spoke to her,
and she turned her face away so he wouldn't see her blush. She didn't show people her artwork much, and the few she had shown thought she was good,
like, really good, and compliments made her shy.

She slowly help up the sketchbook, pages facing Jay, so he could see her sketch of Night. It looked just like the Absol, from the eyes to the collar to the tail. It was almost like a photo.

Gone
June 23rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Oh no! Whyy does time hate us??? ;-; ))

Opal glanced over at Jay as he spoke to her,
and she turned her face away so he wouldn't see her blush. She didn't show people her artwork much, and the few she had shown thought she was good,
like, really good, and compliments made her shy.

She slowly help up the sketchbook, pages facing Jay, so he could see her sketch of Night. It looked just like the Absol, from the eyes to the collar to the tail. It was almost like a photo.
Jay gazed at the piece of artwork she had drawn, smiling, this actually looked very good, he gave a thumbs up. "This almost looks like a picture, so if you want my opinion, never give up on art, you're extremely good at it, don't let anyone bring you down." He said and resumed petting Espeon, who wrapped her tail around his arm, these two were pretty close.

Until suddently, a ray of light left his bag and his Milotic appeared, smiling at him, she curled up around the sofa and layed her head down against the floor, her trainer suddently petting the top of her head, she smiled and closed her eyes while their trainer simply gave them a bit of love.

|+sari+|
June 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Jay gazed at the piece of artwork she had drawn, smiling, this actually looked very good, he gave a thumbs up. "This almost looks like a picture, so if you want my opinion, never give up on art, you're extremely good at it, don't let anyone bring you down." He said and resumed petting Espeon, who wrapped her tail around his arm, these two were pretty close.

Until suddently, a ray of light left his bag and his Milotic appeared, smiling at him, she curled up around the sofa and layed her head down against the floor, her trainer suddently petting the top of her head, she smiled and closed her eyes while their trainer simply gave them a bit of love.

Opal nodded and slowly closed the sketchbook.
"Th... thank you, Jay...," she said, a smile in her voice. She turned to him,
smiling as she saw the Milotic.

"Aw, that's cute...", she said. Night nudged her hand and she stroked his head as a purr came from deep in his throat. He closed his eyes in contentment.

Opal looked at Jay shyly. "Do... do you want to hear the truth behind Absol?," she asked, speaking generally.

Gone
June 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Opal nodded and slowly closed the sketchbook.
"Th... thank you, Jay...," she said, a smile in her voice. She turned to him,
smiling as she saw the Milotic.

"Aw, that's cute...", she said. Night nudged her hand and she stroked his head as a purr came from deep in his throat. He closed his eyes in contentment.

Opal looked at Jay shyly. "Do... do you want to hear the truth behind Absol?," she asked, speaking generally.
"Heh, no problem Opal, it's actually pretty rare to see someone do such nice art." He said and continued petting his Milotic.

"Those two are the nicest teammate someone could ask for, they're always here to lighten up the mood." He said and suddently, both of the pokemon started nuzzling him, earning a chuckle from the trainer, the Milotic's tail wrapped around the arm that was petting her head sooner, both of his pokemon were smiling, until they heard her again.

Jay gazed at Opal. "Well, I heard that they tell when a disaster is coming..." He said, not sure if that was what she was referring to. "But if it's not that, I don't know." He admitted. "Milotic, stop that!" He said embarassedly as the huge snake-like pokemon started licking his cheek happily.

|+sari+|
June 27th, 2017, 01:16 PM
"Heh, no problem Opal, it's actually pretty rare to see someone do such nice art." He said and continued petting his Milotic.

"Those two are the nicest teammate someone could ask for, they're always here to lighten up the mood." He said and suddently, both of the pokemon started nuzzling him, earning a chuckle from the trainer, the Milotic's tail wrapped around the arm that was petting her head sooner, both of his pokemon were smiling, until they heard her again.

Jay gazed at Opal. "Well, I heard that they tell when a disaster is coming..." He said, not sure if that was what she was referring to. "But if it's not that, I don't know." He admitted. "Milotic, stop that!" He said embarassedly as the huge snake-like pokemon started licking his cheek happily.

Opal watched the two Pokemon showing affection to Jay and she giggled, her amber eyes bright with amusement.

Then she looked in the other direction, her mind far away. "Well, the truth is that Absol are not dangerous at all, despite what everyone thinks... they are actually the sweetest Pokemon you would ever meet. And you were right,
they can tell when a disaster is near, that is why they are called the Disaster Pokemon. But, they usually appear when they want to warn humans or Pokemon of a disaster; they are not the cause. That is how I met Night...
he appeared right as an avalanche of rocks was about to fall on me,
and he pulled me out of the way... I let him go after that. But, he kept appearing to save my life. For some reason he always came back." She looked up at Jay, tears in her eyes. "Night was abandoned by a Trainer that caught him and then left him after a person told him that he would put the Trainer in danger. So he left poor Night in the streets, collar and all,
and Night was cold, hungry, and alone, and no one wanted anything to do with him." She wiped her tears with a sleeve, "The fifth time he appeared to save me, I decided to take him. He seemed to be following me, and he was very willing to stay by my side. But, it always saddens me to think that a common misconception would bring somebody to abandon a Pokemon as sweet as Night is... and to this day, I have cared for him, and he has watched over me in return. So, Absol are not dangerous, or evil, or the cause of disasters... I wish everyone else would realize that, but... I am the only one who seems to..."

Opal looked away, took a shaky breath, and stared out the window, gently stroking Night's fur as he looked up at her with his big red eyes, his chin in her lap.

Gone
June 27th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Opal watched the two Pokemon showing affection to Jay and she giggled, her amber eyes bright with amusement.

Then she looked in the other direction, her mind far away. "Well, the truth is that Absol are not dangerous at all, despite what everyone thinks... they are actually the sweetest Pokemon you would ever meet. And you were right,
they can tell when a disaster is near, that is why they are called the Disaster Pokemon. But, they usually appear when they want to warn humans or Pokemon of a disaster; they are not the cause. That is how I met Night...
he appeared right as an avalanche of rocks was about to fall on me,
and he pulled me out of the way... I let him go after that. But, he kept appearing to save my life. For some reason he always came back." She looked up at Jay, tears in her eyes. "Night was abandoned by a Trainer that caught him and then left him after a person told him that he would put the Trainer in danger. So he left poor Night in the streets, collar and all,
and Night was cold, hungry, and alone, and no one wanted anything to do with him." She wiped her tears with a sleeve, "The fifth time he appeared to save me, I decided to take him. He seemed to be following me, and he was very willing to stay by my side. But, it always saddens me to think that a common misconception would bring somebody to abandon a Pokemon as sweet as Night is... and to this day, I have cared for him, and he has watched over me in return. So, Absol are not dangerous, or evil, or the cause of disasters... I wish everyone else would realize that, but... I am the only one who seems to..."

Opal looked away, took a shaky breath, and stared out the window, gently stroking Night's fur as he looked up at her with his big red eyes, his chin in her lap.
Jay looked over at Opal, face still flushed in embarassment, they were always like that, giving him affection, after all he actually didn't see others often, so they gave him the affection he lacked of. He wasn't totally against it, because he actually really missed having this much affection, he could easily remember all the time he had passed with his family whenever they gave him all this attention.

He listened to her story and gave a nod. "Well, I know it too, I never really hated Absols, I actually like them a lot, my mom used to have one, she was named Pandora, she was a shiny Absol and I saw her grow up my whole life, she had always been there for me, and the day I actually had to leave, it was definitively pretty hard..." He admitted, sighing. "She warned us whenever something came and we found a way to go through it..." He added.