April 29th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Basically a roleplay starring me and meraki because Hallie x Levi = OTP
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK since we're super awkward humans
--
Introducing... my favorite smol bean!
Leviathan 'Levi' Sanders
16 y/o
Male
<3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/0a/d8/670ad885e27853402f6ec300886751eb.jpg)

meraki
April 29th, 2017, 03:12 PM
bam it's hallie

Hallie 'Hal' Williams
16 y/o
femalee
<3 (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzM3NjAyNTQxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU2NDQ1ODE@._ V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg)
(same appearance as britt robertson)

storm
April 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Levi sat hunched over at his desk, a large pair of headphones covering his ears as he opened his laptop. He opened Tumblr, scrolled through for a while, then sighed. The teen took off his headphones and leaned back in his chair. "What to do..." he murmured to himself. It was Saturday, and his dad was out; more than likely on a date with yet another new girlfriend. Levi rolled his eyes. He'd given up on trying to understand how his father's mind worked a long while ago. He grabbed his iPhone off the desk, and sent a text to Hallie. 'You there?'

meraki
April 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Levi sat hunched over at his desk, a large pair of headphones covering his ears as he opened his laptop. He opened Tumblr, scrolled through for a while, then sighed. The teen took off his headphones and leaned back in his chair. "What to do..." he murmured to himself. It was Saturday, and his dad was out; more than likely on a date with yet another new girlfriend. Levi rolled his eyes. He'd given up on trying to understand how his father's mind worked a long while ago. He grabbed his iPhone off the desk, and sent a text to Hallie. 'You there?'
Hallie hadn't been doing much else than he'd been, but instead she was watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix, staring intently at her screen. The text startled her out from the trance, and the teen picked up her newer iPhone 6 to read and respond. When Hallie saw it was Levi, she swiped the screen, put in her password, and read his text. 'Yup. Why?' She replied, clicking send. She put her phone back down and looked back at her laptop screen, sitting with her legs crossed and leaning against the headboard of her bed.

storm
April 30th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Levi sent her a text back, closing his laptop. 'Just bored. Mind if I come over?'
[it's so short ahhh]

meraki
April 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Levi sent her a text back, closing his laptop. 'Just bored. Mind if I come over?'
[it's so short ahhh]

(pfft ur fine)

Hallie jumped as her phone made its usual 'ding' as Levi replied. Picking up her phone, she typed back with quick, nimble fingers; 'of corse not. my parents are both out on a date sort of thing but im sure they wont mind' before shutting off her laptop and sliding off her bed to get changed out of her pj's and into actual clothes, rather than the over sized tee shirt and cozy shorts she'd been wearing.