PDA

View Full Version : The Flash Stuff

FlashFanatic
April 29th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Okay, I know that there are at least two other people on this website who like The Flash/Any other show in this series so... why not post this cause if there's other people who like The Flash then why not?

In here you may post theories or just talk about the show in general and other stuff regarding that. Oooooo I used a fancy word!

Anyways...

Who here is all caught up to season 3?

Splash
April 30th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Okay, I know that there are at least two other people on this website who like The Flash/Any other show in this series so... why not post this cause if there's other people who like The Flash then why not?

In here you may post theories or just talk about the show in general and other stuff regarding that. Oooooo I used a fancy word!

Anyways...

Who here is all caught up to season 3?
I am :3

FlashFanatic
May 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
I am :3
Just saying, the episode this week melted my heart.
I almost fell off the couch and screeched.

HUGE SPOILER BELOW!

Barry from the future is Savitar! OH MY GERD

I almost died!

Splash
May 3rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
I get the episodes a day late, good thing I didn't read the spoiler! I will be prepared though when I watch it.

FlashFanatic
May 3rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Mmmm
Cool cool
Who do you think Savitar is?

Brooklyn Trees
May 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Ooh yay The Flash =^^=

I'm not caught up to Season Three yet as I think that is the one that came out 2016 or is still airing and I don't have cable anymore.

But yay The Flash :D

Splash
May 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Omg I watched it *Dies*
It was my craziest theory and exsisted the back of my head but still unprepared
Most likely: someone we don't know
Possible: Julian, Zoom, Eobard :0
Totally crazy came into my head while on sugar high: the truth

Splash
May 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE I THINK I'VE GIVEN UP WATCHING THE FLASH OMG IT MADE ME CRY :'(:'(:'(:'( WHY STUPID FLASH MAKERS WHYYYYYYY
Seriously I'm going to have an emotional breakdown if I can't have someone to talk to this about
FlashFanatic

FlashFanatic
May 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM
I JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE I THINK I'VE GIVEN UP WATCHING THE FLASH OMG IT MADE ME CRY :'(:'(:'(:'( WHY STUPID FLASH MAKERS WHYYYYYYY
Seriously I'm going to have an emotional breakdown if I can't have someone to talk to this about
FlashFanatic

PM me when you have the chance!!!!