PDA

View Full Version : WCO Highschool

judas
April 28th, 2017, 10:16 PM
0-0
don't. even. ask.
please.
--
Welcome to Warrior High! A High school! I bording school for students *Insert ages here* Were we have very boring classes and very fun classes.
Ect ect Boring Boring blah blah stuff
--
This is WCO but high school, make your character as much like you as possible.
You can use your real age, Fake age Which is what I'm using, username, real name, real job, dream job, ect ect.
--
Core Classes: (You must take these
Math
Science
English
History
Extra Clubs/Classes Closed clubs
PE
Art
Hunting
Fighting
Horseback Riding
Music
Extra Credit classes
Hunting Patrol
School 'Border' Control
Horse clean up (Brushing, Washing, Cleaning Stalls, feeding, ect.)
Tutoring
--
Form:
Name:
Perso:
Job/Dream job:
Classes (Core AND other classes):
Clubs:
Love intrest:
Other:
--
Form:
Name: Trinidy
Looks: I use this for everything my god (https://i.imgflip.com/1o5bq1.jpg)
Perso: TBRPed
Job/Dream job: Horse Trainer
Classes (Core AND other classes): Math English Science History Fighting Music
Clubs: Horse back riding/Horse Clean up
Love interest: TBRPed
Other:

judas
April 29th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Bump

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Skipping all the classes like a thug)

judas
April 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Skipping all the classes like a thug)
XD Hey no one's judging))

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:21 PM
XD Hey no one's judging))
I wish real life was like that)

aleka!
April 29th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I'm about make a form, but I has a questionnn! Is music kind of like choir, or playing an instrument, or both?

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
I'm about make a form, but I has a questionnn! Is music kind of like choir, or playing an instrument, or both?
Both

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Name • Dakota
Age • 16
Looks • Essentially this (http://www.short-hairstyles.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/100-Best-Pixie-Cuts-92.jpg), but with brown eyes and faded-to-pastel dye streaking her hair. And always with a hoodie and some form of boots. Bc idek how y'all can even life without boots.
Perso • That one person who says "okay, and how the hell was I supposed to know your hair was flammable?" to their enemy in chem. Jk, but they fantacize about it anyways and the rest is tbrped yo. And anyway you know me so.
Job/Dream Job • Actress, politician, monarch, pet therapist, spy, etc., etc.
Classes • Math, English, Science, History, fighting, hunting except they always say sorry to whatever they killor injure, horseback riding
Clubs • Their own club. Let's be real here--there's no way they're not going to invent a club.
Love Interest • TBDIRP
Other • I'm a Blackstar

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Name • Dakota
Age • 16
Looks • Essentially this (http://www.short-hairstyles.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/100-Best-Pixie-Cuts-92.jpg), but with brown eyes and faded-to-pastel dye streaking her hair. And always with a hoodie and some form of boots. Bc idek how y'all can even life without boots.
Perso • That one person who says "okay, and how the hell was I supposed to know your hair was flammable?" to their enemy in chem. Jk, but they fantacize about it anyways and the rest is tbrped yo. And anyway you know me so.
Job/Dream Job • Actress, politician, monarch, pet therapist, spy, etc., etc.
Classes • Math, English, Science, History, fighting, hunting except they always say sorry to whatever they killor injure, horseback riding
Clubs • Their own club. Let's be real here--there's no way they're not going to invent a club.
Love Interest • TBDIRP
Other • I'm a Blackstar
accepted accpetbbf egish jst died

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
accepted accpetbbf egish jst died
Hey we should tatally have Trin (new nickname yey) and Dak break out into rapping Hamilton in the middle of class

Also what if the staff were trachers

Like luna = principal and fen = assistant or smth etc

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Hey we should tatally have Trin (new nickname yey) and Dak break out into rapping Hamilton in the middle of class

Also what if the staff were trachers

Like luna = principal and fen = assistant or smth etc
Omg you got my nickname irl XD
And that would be cool and Ray could be Luna's house wife when Luna complains about how bad their students are XD))

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Omg you got my nickname irl XD
And that would be cool and Ray could be Luna's house wife when Luna complains about how bad their students are XD))
Yussss
( Lunacross Raywood )

Join ussss

( Jingle )

And you can be the school chef and cooking teacher
Yknow making us leafloaf

judas
April 29th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Yussss
( Lunacross Raywood )

Join ussss

( Jingle )

And you can be the school chef and cooking teacher
Yknow making us leafloaf
We need some of them pillow pets to Imma buy a Panda Pillow pet

Jingle
April 29th, 2017, 11:26 PM
i will cook ouo

judas
April 29th, 2017, 11:29 PM
i will cook ouo
We need Leafloaf pls
tis better than BreadLoaf

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Why would u do dis
Name: Max Woods
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/88380675/superthumb.jpg
perso: tbrped
Job/Dream job: photographer
Classes (Core AND other classes): all core besides history horse clean up English and math.
Clubs: music?
Love interest: Nopeeeeeee open
Other: Moonfur

judas
April 30th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Why would u do dis
Name: Max Woods
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/88380675/superthumb.jpg
perso: tbrped
Job/Dream job: photographer
Classes (Core AND other classes): all core besides history horse clean up English and math.
Clubs: music?
Love interest: Nopeeeeeee open
Other: Moonfur
accepted))

doghouse
April 30th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Name: Skelly
Looks: a bit small for his age, he stands at only 4 feet and 3 inches, but looks tall and is very scrawny and long legged. He has short, shaggy brown hair, dark hazel eyes and his arms are covered in small scars from dogs and cats using their teeth and claws. He usually wears green camouflage pants, a black hoodie and combat boots.
Perso: tbrpd'd
Job/Dream job: Show jumper / vegetarian
Classes (Core AND other classes): all core and art
Clubs: the horse club thingy
Love intrest: open
Other: Is genderfluid so pronouns change

judas
April 30th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Name: Skelly
Looks: a bit small for his age, he stands at only 4 feet and 3 inches, but looks tall and is very scrawny and long legged. He has short, shaggy brown hair, dark hazel eyes and his arms are covered in small scars from dogs and cats using their teeth and claws. He usually wears green camouflage pants, a black hoodie and combat boots.
Perso: tbrpd'd
Job/Dream job: Show jumper / vegetarian
Classes (Core AND other classes): all core and art
Clubs: the horse club thingy
Other: Is genderfluid so pronouns change
Accepted
Do ya'll wanna wait until we have more people or do ya'll wanna go and start?))

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Accepted
Do ya'll wanna wait until we have more people or do ya'll wanna go and start?))
We could start

blank_bleh
April 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Name: Alexandria ( Ali )
Looks: long silky straight brown hair and fair skin green eyes and full light pink lips . She has a slim figure and stands at 5"4 reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/d5/5e/37d55ec80fed0374b54bfdcd6670c76b.jpg)
Perso: cynical and pessimistic. Believes there are two types of people in this world hopeless romantic and realists she is of the later . She can be demanding and cruel at times along with plenty sarcasm. However once you make an effort to know her she can be extremely loyal and protective. She puts up a cold exterior because the way she sees it if you don't care you don't get hurt.
Job/Dream job: lawyer, actress
Classes (Core AND other classes):all core classes , horse back riding , and art
Clubs: can she make a debate club owo
Other: I am a ninja turtle

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Raywood
Be the vice principal

lyra
April 30th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Name: Kathryn (or Kat)
Looks: She has brownish-blonde hair that is usually put up in a ponytail and pretty much never worn down. Freckles are spread across her face, which usually has a bright smile on it. Her eyes are green, and she stands at 5'3". reference (http://trashlab.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Easy-ponytail-hairstyles-for-light-brown-hair-color-with-blonde-highlights-for-girl.jpg)
Perso: She doesn't really like to show her real self, and fakes her personality by plastering a smile on her face and continuing her day. Kat doesn't usually like being rude to people, but if they disrespect her or a friend then she'll be mean and snappy. But most of the time she is found hanging around her friends and laughing at random things.
Job/Dream Job: Veterinarian, Actress, Artist
Classes (Core AND other classes): All core classes, art, horse back riding, music
Clubs: horseback riding thing X3
Love interest: Open
Other: hoi c:

BEAR.
April 30th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Raywood
Be the vice principal

please don't demand ray participates in this roleplay.

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 03:31 PM
please don't demand ray participates in this roleplay.
Sorry I was gonna ask pls XD. I forgot cus idk why but I seemed to.

Sorrylunaplsdontputmeinwcojail

~Aesthetic~
April 30th, 2017, 03:33 PM
gasp
Hold on Imma join this

judas
April 30th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Name: Alexandria ( Ali )
Looks: long silky straight brown hair and fair skin green eyes and full light pink lips . She has a slim figure and stands at 5"4 reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/d5/5e/37d55ec80fed0374b54bfdcd6670c76b.jpg)
Perso: cynical and pessimistic. Believes there are two types of people in this world hopeless romantic and realists she is of the later . She can be demanding and cruel at times along with plenty sarcasm. However once you make an effort to know her she can be extremely loyal and protective. She puts up a cold exterior because the way she sees it if you don't care you don't get hurt.
Job/Dream job: lawyer, actress
Classes (Core AND other classes):all core classes , horse back riding , and art
Clubs: can she make a debate club owo
Other: I am a ninja turtle
Name: Kathryn (or Kat)
Looks: She has brownish-blonde hair that is usually put up in a ponytail and pretty much never worn down. Freckles are spread across her face, which usually has a bright smile on it. Her eyes are green, and she stands at 5'3". reference (http://trashlab.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Easy-ponytail-hairstyles-for-light-brown-hair-color-with-blonde-highlights-for-girl.jpg)
Perso: She doesn't really like to show her real self, and fakes her personality by plastering a smile on her face and continuing her day. Kat doesn't usually like being rude to people, but if they disrespect her or a friend then she'll be mean and snappy. But most of the time she is found hanging around her friends and laughing at random things.
Job/Dream Job: Veterinarian, Actress, Artist
Classes (Core AND other classes): All core classes, art, horse back riding, music
Clubs: horseback riding thing X3
Love interest: Open
Other: hoi c:

Yes yes yes
Horse back riding is closed now
Who ever wants to post a starter can))

lyra
April 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Kathryn, often called Kat, was heading to her next class. Honestly she could care less about school and homework, and anything else that was boring. But she did enjoy art, music, and especially the horses, so it was a reason to stay. She got distracted looking at something and eventually bumped into another girl around her age. "Oh, sorry," Kathryn apologized to Alexandria, straightening her ponytail real quick.

blank_bleh
April 30th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Kathryn, often called Kat, was heading to her next class. Honestly she could care less about school and homework, and anything else that was boring. But she did enjoy art, music, and especially the horses, so it was a reason to stay. She got distracted looking at something and eventually bumped into another girl around her age. "Oh, sorry," Kathryn apologized to Alexandria, straightening her ponytail real quick.
Alexandria was making her way down the hall ,
Her gaze locked on the note book in her hands. Filled with horse sketches, notes , etc. Her head jerked up as Kathryn bumped into her . Ali narrowed her eyes and looked the girl up and down before relaxing her picture and facial expression. " it's fine , just be careful next time . she spoke as she brushed her hair back from her shoulder. Her tone had a slight bite to it .

lyra
April 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Alexandria was making her way down the hall ,
Her gaze locked on the note book in her hands. Filled with horse sketches, notes , etc. Her head jerked up as Kathryn bumped into her . Ali narrowed her eyes and looked the girl up and down before relaxing her picture and facial expression. " it's fine , just be careful next time . she spoke as she brushed her hair back from her shoulder. Her tone had a slight bite to it .

Kat nodded her head in understanding. The girl seemed sort of rude when she said it, but Kat would've been irritated too. "What's your name?" Kathryn asked after a few seconds of silence between the two. "I'm Kathryn, but most people call me Kat for short." Thinking about her own nickname was funny sometimes, especially since she loved cats and had a few animals of her own.

blank_bleh
April 30th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Kat nodded her head in understanding. The girl seemed sort of rude when she said it, but Kat would've been irritated too. "What's your name?" Kathryn asked after a few seconds of silence between the two. "I'm Kathryn, but most people call me Kat for short." Thinking about her own nickname was funny sometimes, especially since she loved cats and had a few animals of her own.

Ali stood there awkwardly until the girl broke the silence. " Alexandria , but you can call me Ali if you'd like "
She said with a small smile. " It's nice to meet - or bump into - you , Kat ." her lips twitching as her smile broadened slightly. The girl seemed like a genuinely nice person , and she didn't take any offense to when she had snapped earlier. Perhaps they could become good friends. " what class do you have ?"

lyra
April 30th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Ali stood there awkwardly until the girl broke the silence. " Alexandria , but you can call me Ali if you'd like "
She said with a small smile. " It's nice to meet - or bump into - you , Kat ." her lips twitching as her smile broadened slightly. The girl seemed like a genuinely nice person , and she didn't take any offense to when she had snapped earlier. Perhaps they could become good friends. " what class do you have ?"

Kat hid her smile a little. She already started to like Ali, and they had just met. Maybe they had a lot in common. "You too." She replied. She looked down at her books and notepad, then said, "Actually I have science next, but it doesn't start in like three more minutes." Science was probably Kathryn's only favorite subject since she always got good grades in it, and math her least favorite. It made her cringe just to think about math.

blank_bleh
April 30th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Kat hid her smile a little. She already started to like Ali, and they had just met. Maybe they had a lot in common. "You too." She replied. She looked down at her books and notepad, then said, "Actually I have science next, but it doesn't start in like three more minutes." Science was probably Kathryn's only favorite subject since she always got good grades in it, and math her least favorite. It made her cringe just to think about math.

" huh , and how is it I've never noticed you before . she said . Though it was probably because she always skipped that class. It was absolutely treacherous in her eyes. Just thinking of it made her want to vomit. " would you like to walk there with me ?" She asked deciding on actually showing up today .

lyra
April 30th, 2017, 06:25 PM
" huh , and how is it I've never noticed you before . she said . Though it was probably because she always skipped that class. It was absolutely treacherous in her eyes. Just thinking of it made her want to vomit. " would you like to walk there with me ?" She asked deciding on actually showing up today .

Kat shrugged. She had never seen Alexandria there either, but decided not to say anything. "Yeah, sure!" She said, and started walking towards the class room. Today, she honestly wasn't looking forward to anything interesting happening in science, but it'd be atleast something.

(do you want to skip the class thingy? X3)

~Aesthetic~
April 30th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(Can I even sign up still?)

Name: Elise (Ellie) Jordan
Looks: here (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.CVKo_a1W2dCDCT1iwbUR_wDhEs&pid=15.1) (With freckles on her nose and a bit on her cheeks) She is around 5"6, fairly tall. She has more of a tomboyish sense of style, preferring dark colors and tank tops rather than bright, outrageous colors and crop tops. She likes hats, but will take them off for school. She wears bandanas as headbands and usually wears her hair down.
Perso: (This is basically me) She pushes herself very hard to be perfect, even though she knows very well she can't be. She is somewhat shy around girls she doesn't know very well that are considered popular, or cute boys or boys/girls she likes. Though, when she's around her friends, she's loud, and maybe offensive sometimes, she loves the internet, YouTube and memes specifically, and she is a bit self conscious. She's smart, she has a 4.55 GPA. The rest is kinda tbrpd.
Job/Dream job: Author/Journalist/Animator
Classes (Core AND other classes): Math, Science, English, History, Art, Music, Fighting (Can she be a tutor?)
Clubs:
Love interest: None yet
Other: She takes Ballet, Tap, modern dance, and Contemporary dance. She is a very active person. She is bisexual, slightly preferring guys.

(Can there be a NJHS or Student Council? I feel like that would be fun.)

blank_bleh
April 30th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Kat shrugged. She had never seen Alexandria there either, but decided not to say anything. "Yeah, sure!" She said, and started walking towards the class room. Today, she honestly wasn't looking forward to anything interesting happening in science, but it'd be atleast something.

(do you want to skip the class thingy? X3)
( yeah)

After an hour of torture the ball finally rang signaling class was over. " finally " she muttered collecting her things and standing up . She headed to the the door waiting out side for kat

lyra
May 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
( yeah)

After an hour of torture the ball finally rang signaling class was over. " finally " she muttered collecting her things and standing up . She headed to the the door waiting out side for kat
Kat gathered her things and followed after Ali. "That was more boring than usual," She said half to herself. Turning to Alexandria, Kathryn said, "So.. what next?" Usually if it was social studies or math or something like that, she would skip most days.

judas
May 4th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(Can I even sign up still?)

Name: Elise (Ellie) Jordan
Looks: here (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.CVKo_a1W2dCDCT1iwbUR_wDhEs&pid=15.1) (With freckles on her nose and a bit on her cheeks) She is around 5"6, fairly tall. She has more of a tomboyish sense of style, preferring dark colors and tank tops rather than bright, outrageous colors and crop tops. She likes hats, but will take them off for school. She wears bandanas as headbands and usually wears her hair down.
Perso: (This is basically me) She pushes herself very hard to be perfect, even though she knows very well she can't be. She is somewhat shy around girls she doesn't know very well that are considered popular, or cute boys or boys/girls she likes. Though, when she's around her friends, she's loud, and maybe offensive sometimes, she loves the internet, YouTube and memes specifically, and she is a bit self conscious. She's smart, she has a 4.55 GPA. The rest is kinda tbrpd.
Job/Dream job: Author/Journalist/Animator
Classes (Core AND other classes): Math, Science, English, History, Art, Music, Fighting (Can she be a tutor?)
Clubs:
Love interest: None yet
Other: She takes Ballet, Tap, modern dance, and Contemporary dance. She is a very active person. She is bisexual, slightly preferring guys.

(Can there be a NJHS or Student Council? I feel like that would be fun.)
Yep accepted