PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen

judas
April 27th, 2017, 07:46 PM
So Yeah, Back with another roleplay.
So um..Behold my Life's work of 10 minutes of listen to the song that inspired me~
So First there are 3 Classes:
Angels Closed
People that have wings that they can hide with magic. They have Powers,
and rules that they have to follow
1 You can not fall in love with humans
2 You can not reveal yourself
You can not kill other angels or humans. But hey, Feel free to kill every Fallen you see
The Fallen
Angles that have broken the rules. And have been banned from There homes.
They still have their powers but can't fly well
Humans
Normal weirdos
--
Roleplay Rules:
Follow Site rules
Take things to PM
Put Moon in your Other section
Yes this isn't very specific I just want a roleplay were people can be a Creative as they want
--
Angle/Fallen form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso (Not needed):
Other:
Questions:
Power:
--
Human form:
Name:
Perso (Not needed):
Questions:
Other:
--
My Human form:
Name: Trinidy
Looks: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqjT1SM1v9t8--T_6kgjp5_n532AVpQ0Y96In5uffFAA8Sn2cy)
Perso (Not needed): TBRPed
Questions: N/A
Other: She is teased because of her love of old spell books and history.
She is often called a Witch

Fallpotato
April 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Name: Max Lax
Looks: a brown haired wierdo with white skin and green eyes XD
Perso (Not needed): tbrped
Questions: no
Other: Moonfur

Name Evin Last
Age 17
Gender male
Looks a tan male with blue eyes and black hair
Perso tbrped
Other fallen, moon
Questions nu
Power ice
Rank ..? Idk

Panic
April 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Angle/Fallen form:
Name: Black Memory{Formerly Pure Memory}
Age: Unknown{She stopped keeping track- she's from a LONG time ago.}
Looks: boop (http://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/10/319882-angel-wings-white_hair-black_dress.png)
Perso (Not needed): TBRP
Other: moon moon || she wants vengance for a crime done to her, causing her to murder an entire family of noble Angels.
Questions: nah
Power: She has manipulative powers and telekinesis. She can't truly fly, but she appears to because of her powers.
--

judas
April 27th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Name: Max Lax
Looks: a brown haired wierdo with white skin and green eyes XD
Perso (Not needed): tbrped
Questions: no
Other: Moonfur

Name Evin Last
Age 17
Gender male
Looks a tan male with blue eyes and black hair
Perso tbrped
Other fallen, moon
Questions nu
Power ice
Rank ..? Idk
Angle/Fallen form:
Name: Black Memory{Black}
Age: Unknown{She stopped keeping track- she's from a LONG time ago.}
Looks: boop (http://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/10/319882-angel-wings-white_hair-black_dress.png)
Other: moon moon || she wants vengance for a crime done to her, causing her to murder an entire family of noble Angels.
Questions: nah
Power: She has manipulative powers and telekinesis. She can't truly fly, but she appears to because of her powers.
--
Both accepted!

Panic
April 27th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Both accepted!
cool, let me know when you want to start~
oh! i'm gonna edit my form, but her former name before she became a Fallen was Pure Memory. use it how you will.

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2017, 09:01 PM
--
Angle/Fallen form:
Name: Cloud (Full Name: Cloud Feather, goes by Callie with humans)
Age: 1,000 (assuming angels are actually rlly old if they look young still)
Looks: http://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w01/432978-angel-anime-anime-girls-wings.jpg
Other: moon moon
Questions: No questions
Power: Astral Projection

Mousy
April 27th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Moonfur
Name: Star (Stargazer)
Age: Well she looks 17 so that's all you need to know XD
Looks: Blip Bloop (http://stylishhdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Cute-Anime-Angel-Girl-HD-Wallpaper.jpg)
Perso (Not needed): Meh, I'll rp this out
Other: I haven't role played in a while geez... also CoughmoonCough
Questions: nope
Power: She can harness the power of the air, making it so that she can fly a bit faster than other, control wind, and run fast

judas
April 27th, 2017, 09:42 PM
--
Angle/Fallen form:
Name: Cloud (Full Name: Cloud Feather, goes by Callie with humans)
Age: 1,000 (assuming angels are actually rlly old if they look young still)
Looks: http://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w01/432978-angel-anime-anime-girls-wings.jpg
Other: moon moon
Questions: No questions
Power: Astral Projection
Moonfur
Name: Star (Stargazer)
Age: Well she looks 17 so that's all you need to know XD
Looks: Blip Bloop (http://stylishhdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Cute-Anime-Angel-Girl-HD-Wallpaper.jpg)
Perso (Not needed): Meh, I'll rp this out
Other: I haven't role played in a while geez... also CoughmoonCough
Questions: nope
Power: She can harness the power of the air, making it so that she can fly a bit faster than other, control wind, and run fast
All accepted

judas
April 27th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Okay Guys so I have an Idea Because so Far Trinidy is one of the only Humans
So One night she is just chillin' and this Boy comes over and is like, 'Bro Im a angle, Imma take you to my home' And She's like, "Fight me bro" So he takes her and some people find out but keep it a secret. So Every night she goes and ect ect.

wickedvirtues
April 28th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Okay Guys so I have an Idea Because so Far Trinidy is one of the only Humans
So One night she is just chillin' and this Boy comes over and is like, 'Bro Im a angle, Imma take you to my home' And She's like, "Fight me bro" So he takes her and some people find out but keep it a secret. So Every night she goes and ect ect.

Sounds good!

judas
April 28th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Okie, we need some more Fallens before we Start!

judas
April 29th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Bump

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:35 AM
eh, can we just start?}

judas
April 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM
CandyFlossCat Mousy Fenris snowdrop
Someone post a starter cuz im lazy))

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Dark Memory moved through the sky. She glanced around the earth, searching for any sort of target for her power. ... The world is oddly calm today.

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Actually here, my human is on the right and the fallen is on the left https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/60/26/6e602615c2fc637c478b5299bf922304.jpg )

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Evin was leaning on a tree looking at the town. He had his wings hidden from view. He sighed and waited until everyone started waking up.

Max woke up and yawned. He took a shower and changed into his usual outfit. He went outside and sat on the porch.

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Cloud was sitting in the hidden by leaves branches of a large tree, her wings hidden as she enjoyed the cool weather. She looked at the sky with her eyes wide and enjoyed the cold wind ruffling her long hair. She adjusted her necklace, looking at the gleaming charm on it as she adjusted the collar of her blue jacket. Cloud stretched into a laying position on the sturdy, large branch and watched the leaves move in the breeze.

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Dark Memory moved through the sky. She glanced around the earth, searching for any sort of target for her power. ... The world is oddly calm today.
Wanna ship dark memory and Max?)

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 01:56 PM
CandyFlossCat Mousy Fenris snowdrop
Someone post a starter cuz im lazy))
Evin X Trinidy?)

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
So Yeah, Back with another roleplay.
So um..Behold my Life's work of 10 minutes of listen to the song that inspired me~
So First there are 3 Classes:
Angles Closed
People that have wings that they can hide with magic. They have Powers,
and rules that they have to follow
1 You can not fall in love with humans
2 You can not reveal yourself
You can not kill other angles or humans. But hey, Feel free to kill every Fallen you see
The Fallen
Angles that have broken the rules. And have been banned from There homes.
They still have their powers but can't fly well
Humans
Normal weirdos
--
Roleplay Rules:
Follow Site rules
Take things to PM
Put Moon in your Other section
Yes this isn't very specific I just want a roleplay were people can be a Creative as they want
--
Angle/Fallen form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso (Not needed):
Other:
Questions:
Power:
--
Human form:
Name:
Perso (Not needed):
Questions:
Other:
--
My Human form:
Name: Trinidy
Looks: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqjT1SM1v9t8--T_6kgjp5_n532AVpQ0Y96In5uffFAA8Sn2cy)
Perso (Not needed): TBRPed
Questions: N/A
Other: She is teased because of her love of old spell books and history.
She is often called a Witch

Okay, a few things to fix.

One, your spelling. It's ANGEL, not ANGLE.

And something about Fallen angels. They can't just not fly well, they can't fly at ALL, because their wings were ripped out by Heaven when they were sent to the Earth to live there for the rest of eternity.

Sorry if I sound mean or rude, I didn't intend it to sound that way. I just wanted to help you so this RP was better and made more sense. And then there's the fact I have major OCD, so I hate when I see really noticeable mistakes XD

judas
April 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Evin X Trinidy?)
Okay, a few things to fix.

One, your spelling. It's ANGEL, not ANGLE.

And something about Fallen angels. They can't just not fly well, they can't fly at ALL, because their wings were ripped out by Heaven when they were sent to the Earth to live there for the rest of eternity.

Sorry if I sound mean or rude, I didn't intend it to sound that way. I just wanted to help you so this RP was better and made more sense. And then there's the fact I have major OCD, so I hate when I see really noticeable mistakes XD
Maybe I rather rp it out tho
1.My friends name is Angle so I forgot
2. I DO WHAT I WANT

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Maybe I rather rp it out tho
1.My friends name is Angle so I forgot
2. I DO WHAT I WANT
Aight

judas
April 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Okay someone kidnap this odd child))
Trinidy sat on her balcony, it was dark, but she still had to water her plants. She was called names when ever she came out in the day time. Grabbing a spray bottle, she began to spray the plants, once done, she sat on the edge. Dangerous, but nothing would happen right? She leaned back, making sure not to slip as she looked over her shoulder below.

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Cloud leapt from the tree almost unhumanly fast, landing almost TO perfect. She glanced around, eyes wide to see if anyone had saw her. Cloud sighed, slumping against the tree and closing her eyes. She soon opened them, unable to sleep and bored. "Is anyone around?" She muttered to herself, looking around hopefully.

Silhouettes
April 30th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Name: Melody
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/99/39/2999396e1147434799caaa671b6b515d.jpg {Obviously, minus the halo}
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: She killed a human when she was still an Angel, and Moon
Questions: Nope
Power: She can shapeshift, but the longer she does it the more pain she has.

judas
April 30th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Name: Melody
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/99/39/2999396e1147434799caaa671b6b515d.jpg {Obviously, minus the halo}
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: She killed a human when she was still an Angel, and Moon
Questions: Nope
Power: She can shapeshift, but the longer she does it the more pain she has.
accepted))

Silhouettes
May 1st, 2017, 12:00 AM
Cloud leapt from the tree almost unhumanly fast, landing almost TO perfect. She glanced around, eyes wide to see if anyone had saw her. Cloud sighed, slumping against the tree and closing her eyes. She soon opened them, unable to sleep and bored. "Is anyone around?" She muttered to herself, looking around hopefully.
Melody walked around the forest, spotting the angel resting against the tree. She could tell by the light, perfect aura that radiated off all of them. The fallen angel sheathed her wings, before shapeshifting into a different form (https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/17/Teenage-girl-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-tumblr-girls-with-blue-eyes-and-blonde-hair-2016-2017-fashion-2016-pictures.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160719172817). It always hurt after shapeshifting, but the pain slowly ebbed away. At least, for now. Sustaining her human Apperance, Melody walked in to view, jaw dropped in fake awe. "H-how did you just do that?" She asked, trying to keep a smirk off her face. She enjoyed messing with people-and angels- for enjoyment. 'Nothing else to do.' She thought.