PDA

View Full Version : sister location (five nights at freddy's)

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 07:36 PM
SISTER LOCATION
Circus baby- (@winter)
Funtime foxy- (@starclaw)
Ballora- Flameleaf)
Funtime freddy- (@Dark)
Bonbon- (@Dark)
Enard- (@open)
Security guards- (@insert user name, Flameleaf, Bluewishes, Turtlestrike)
Bidybab-
Bonnet-
Electrobab-
Minireena-
Minireena 2-
Funtime lolbit-
Springtrap-
Chica's party world-

OC animatronics- sasuke (the forgotten wolf) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_ISXUp1Zdn0/WNIt_YLrNVI/AAAAAAAAzJ4/8_Wx-bgox9s8ilI_ucIZ3uhSIyWjreQRgCJoC/w500-h687/2017%2B-%2B1 | unknown name (raccoon)

Rules

You must ask if you can kill the someone else's character, permission is required.

All the animatronics can speak

The voice cannot be rp'd, the security guard has already been through training so their fist day, should require no instructions.

Newz: 12:00, the night begins, and the animatronics find themselves on their stage and funtime Freddy has been fixed. the staff is experiencing eight weeks of therepy. XD

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 07:48 PM
SISTER LOCATION
Circus baby- (@open)
Ballora- (@open)
Funtime freddy- (@open)
Bonbon- (@open)
Enard- (@open)
Security guards- (open)

OC animatronics-

Rules

You must ask if you can kill the someone else's character, permission is required.

The voice cannot be rp'd, the security guard has already been through training so their fist day, should require no instructions.
Can I be Funtime Freddy? And if BonBon and Funtime Freddy are stuck together(you know BonBon is the puppet hand and where is the puppet?)can I be both?

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Can I be Funtime Freddy? And if BonBon and Funtime Freddy are stuck together(you know BonBon is the puppet hand and where is the puppet?)can I be both?

Yes I know about bobon, and yes, you may be both.

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Yes I know about bobon, and yes, you may be both.
You didn't answer about where is puppet)

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
You didn't answer about where is puppet)

The only puppets are enard and bonbon.

Are you speaking of this character? If so, then that is enard.
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fnaf-sister-location/images/1/11/EnnardTrans.png/revision/latest?cb=20161128005920

I will not be including the minirinas or the other more of an ignored characters by the way. Just to let you know. :)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 26th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Can I be the security Guard? :3

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 08:18 PM
The only puppets are enard and bonbon.

Are you speaking of this character? If so, then that is enard.
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fnaf-sister-location/images/1/11/EnnardTrans.png/revision/latest?cb=20161128005920

I will not be including the minirinas or the other more of an ignored characters by the way. Just to let you know. :)
But the puppet or Marinette is in sister location ik because I played the game.

Tundra
April 26th, 2017, 08:20 PM
I know a bit about FNAF, Can I be Ballora and a Night Guard? Or can I only be one?

cute skeleton
April 26th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Can i be circus baby please?

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 08:43 PM
But the puppet or Marinette is in sister location ik because I played the game.

That is a theory of the puppet being in the game. Like I said, the only are bonbon and enard.

You may have seen a glimpse or a reflection, but she shall not be included in this forum. She's a theory, not a confirmed fact that she is in the game.

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
That is a theory of the puppet being in the game. Like I said, the only are bonbon and enard.

You may have seen a glimpse or a reflection, but she shall not be included in this forum. She's a theory, not a confirmed fact that she is in the game.
Ok

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
All are accepted!

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Let's start)

Darky
April 26th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Funtime Freddy when to Funtime Foxy cove after the night guard came in.
"Foxy!Wake up!"BonBon said yelling in foxy ear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Um can I be a oc animatronic ?)

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 03:49 AM
Um can I be a oc animatronic ?)

Yes, you may. Here's the form

Name:
Looks (if possible):
Traits:
Abilities:
What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.):

Cause of death or did you develop feelings?:

Withered down or newer?:
Toy, stuffed animal, or funtime?:

:blue:
April 27th, 2017, 04:22 AM

Name:
Looks (if possible):
Traits:
Abilities:
What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.):

Withered down or newer?:

So can there be more than one Night Guard? Like an oc? Or is there only "Eggs Benedict"? (( God that has got to be the greatest misunderstanding in history ))

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 06:11 AM
So can there be more than one Night Guard? Like an oc? Or is there only "Eggs Benedict"? (( God that has got to be the greatest misunderstanding in history ))

There can be multiple night guards, and with OC names. I have not decided if there will be shifts or such but for now is oc gaurd.

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Funtime Freddy when to Funtime Foxy cove after the night guard came in.
"Foxy!Wake up!"BonBon said yelling in foxy ear.

The funtime animatronic awoken in surprise and looked to Freddy. "Wait, why are you here?" "Is it show time?" She asked and got into her pose that resembled, she was singing.

April 27th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Guard Form (( I'm making two, but if I'm only allowed to have one, that's fine c: ))

Name: Timothy Shaffer // Natale Shanburger

Looks (if possible): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/07/20/8d072061ca42f619359d37df3dd49e25.jpg // http://t14.deviantart.net/a5h7CrbW_Ail7aILPSm0GZmGXNM=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre10/04f7/th/pre/i/2016/286/5/6/request_1___tori__ellsworld__by_nekomeow666-dakueo2.png

Traits: Awkward, shy, not much of a talker, insecure // Outgoing, tomboyish, hard to scare, reckless

Abilities: The magical ability to learn the maps of places pretty quickly // Good athletic ability

What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.): They kinda go from place to place, since they need to do their job and stuff

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Guard Form (( I'm making two, but if I'm only allowed to have one, that's fine c: ))

Name: Timothy Shaffer // Natale Shanburger

Looks (if possible): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/07/20/8d072061ca42f619359d37df3dd49e25.jpg // http://data.whicdn.com/images/111518058/large.jpg

Traits: Awkward, shy, not much of a talker, insecure // Outgoing, tomboyish, hard to scare, reckless

Abilities: The magical ability to learn the maps of places pretty quickly // Good athletic ability

What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.): They kinda go from place to place, since they need to do their job and stuff

Sorry, since there is only two spots left. You're taking up both. I'll accept one. But maybe if one goes inactive or such, I might have an exception or if one dies. But for now, only one.

April 27th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Sorry, since there is only two spots left. You're taking up both. I'll accept one. But maybe if one goes inactive or such, I might have an exception or if one dies. But for now, only one.

Oh, okay ^_^
I'll just use Tim for the time being

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Oh, okay ^_^
I'll just use Tim for the time being

Accepted! We hope you don't have as a regretable time as we did!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 07:31 AM

Name:
Looks (if possible):
Traits:
Abilities:

Withered down or newer?:
Sasuke the forgotten wolf
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_ISXUp1Zdn0/WNIt_YLrNVI/AAAAAAAAzJ4/8_Wx-bgox9s8ilI_ucIZ3uhSIyWjreQRgCJoC/w500-h687/2017%2B-%2B1
When snapped: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1e/37/7a/1e377abc5feddae2b1d2204f8323352d.jpg
Often by himself tends to stay away from everyone because he fears the monster within himself but once you get to know him he's like a big puppy
Can snap without him knowing and when he does snap the him you know becomes something more ... demonic one might say he becomes a full on monster and will not stop until he had blood or until he's tore everything apart
His weapons are his powerful strength, sharp teeth and claws but once he snaps his body changes his strength still the same but he's much faster and his claws can cut though anything and his tail can be used to stab as well
He stays in a old forgotten room chained up with rusty old chains nearby Funtime foxy
He will develop feelings for someone or something but in order to save that person or thing he may even risk his own life to protect him or her from himself

April 27th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Accepted! We hope you don't have as a regretable time as we did!

(( Tim: How...cheery...

Heh, anyhow, is there a certain way I should start? ))

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:38 AM
(( Tim: How...cheery...

Heh, anyhow, is there a certain way I should start? ))

No, you can start as just beginning or as if he has been working there for a while, and knows a few things about the entertainers/animatronics.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 27th, 2017, 07:41 AM
( Do you want me to make a guard form? )

April 27th, 2017, 07:48 AM
(( Ah, okay ^_^ I'll just have him start off for the first night ))

Tim quietly stood in the elevator, not listening to the voice talking over him, as he was two nervous, shaking a bit, his hands in the pockets of his nightguard uniform, tense all over, why had he taken this job? He didn't know, maybe for the money, probably the money, Though he didn't really know

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Sasuke the forgotten wolf
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_ISXUp1Zdn0/WNIt_YLrNVI/AAAAAAAAzJ4/8_Wx-bgox9s8ilI_ucIZ3uhSIyWjreQRgCJoC/w500-h687/2017%2B-%2B1
When snapped: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1e/37/7a/1e377abc5feddae2b1d2204f8323352d.jpg
Often by himself tends to stay away from everyone because he fears the monster within himself but once you get to know him he's like a big puppy
Can snap without him knowing and when he does snap the him you know becomes something more ... demonic one might say he becomes a full on monster and will not stop until he had blood or until he's tore everything apart
His weapons are his powerful strength, sharp teeth and claws but once he snaps his body changes his strength still the same but he's much faster and his claws can cut though anything and his tail can be used to stab as well
He stays in a old forgotten room chained up with rusty old chains nearby Funtime foxy
He will develop feelings for someone or something but in order to save that person or thing he may even risk his own life to protect him or her from himself

Accepted! By the way, is he just next to the room from foxy, and is he very social with the other animatronics?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Yes! And not so much he tends to stay in his room )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Sasuke once again was in his old room which small but he didn't mind chains covered him holding him back so he couldn't move much. He opens his jaws a bit before closing them again as his eyes began to glow so he see a bit in the dark he looks around then leans back against the wall once again silent as always

April 27th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Tim let out a small squeak of fear as the vent in front of him opened, Am I supposed to...climb through it? he wondered, as he really hadn't been listening, before getting down and slowly making his way through the vent, almost wild with fear, stopping for a moment to keep him from completely panicking, his Heterochromic eyes looking around the darkness, letting out a breath of relief as he saw the end coming closer

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 09:12 AM
( Do you want me to make a guard form? )

Just say this

Name:
Family?:
On a scale of one to ten, what is your scare level?:

what do you think of the animatronics?:
Do you want help "fix" them, get rid of them, or too scared?:

Did this character have experience at freddy fazbears's pizzeria or the family dinner?:

April 27th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Just say this

Name:
Family?:
On a scale of one to ten, what is your scare level?:

Do you want help "fix" them, get rid of them, or too scared?:

Did this character have experience at freddy fazbears's pizzeria or the family dinner?:

Should I redo Tim's form to fit this form? ))

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Should I redo Tim's form to fit this form? ))

Only if you want to, but sure you can.

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Sasuke once again was in his old room which small but he didn't mind chains covered him holding him back so he couldn't move much. He opens his jaws a bit before closing them again as his eyes began to glow so he see a bit in the dark he looks around then leans back against the wall once again silent as always

Funtimefoxy stepped off her stage and to a door that was next to her auditorium. She turned the knob and went inside without closing the doors since she was an animatronic. She could see the Mystery wolf standing, leaning against the wall. "Hey, sasuke!" "There's a new night gaurd, that just arrived!" She exclaimed. "Do you think that he could...fix us?" Sh said to the chained up wolf.

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 11:06 AM
DANG IT BALLORA IS TAKEN AND SO IS BABY

BOTH OF MY FAVORITES...

Welp. Is there a form for OC animontronics?)

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 11:56 AM
DANG IT BALLORA IS TAKEN AND SO IS BABY

BOTH OF MY FAVORITES...

Welp. Is there a form for OC animontronics?)

Yep, both sorry

Name:
Looks (if possible):
Traits:
Abilities:
What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animatronic may have to share a room with yours.):

Withered down or newer?:

dino.
April 27th, 2017, 12:10 PM
SISTER LOCATION
Circus baby- (@winter)
Ballora- Flameleaf)
Funtime freddy- (@Dark)
Bonbon- (@Dark)
Enard- (@open)
Security guards- (@insert user name, Flameleaf, Bluewishes, one spot left!!)

OC animatronics- sasuke (the forgotten wolf) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_ISXUp1Zdn0/WNIt_YLrNVI/AAAAAAAAzJ4/8_Wx-bgox9s8ilI_ucIZ3uhSIyWjreQRgCJoC/w500-h687/2017%2B-%2B1

Rules

Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Just say this

Name: Rico
Looks: lightly tanned skin, dark green eyes, brown hair
Family?: open
On a scale of one to ten, what is your scare level?: 8, although he tries very hard not to show it

what do you think of the animatronics?: he kinda hates them
Do you want help "fix" them, get rid of them, or too scared?: too scared to do either

Did this character have experience at freddy fazbears's pizzeria or the family dinner?: yes, he did

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Funtimefoxy stepped off her stage and to a door that was next to her auditorium. She turned the knob and went inside without closing the doors since she was an animatronic. She could see the Mystery wolf standing, leaning against the wall. "Hey, sasuke!" "There's a new night gaurd, that just arrived!" She exclaimed. "Do you think that he could...fix us?" Sh said to the chained up wolf.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at her ".... hopefully but let's not get our hopes up ..... he may just be here to keep us like this.." he pulls on the chains a bit as he looks down " we are capable of end a life after all"

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at her ".... hopefully but let's not get our hopes up ..... he may just be here to keep us like this.." he pulls on the chains a bit as he looks down " we are capable of end a life after all"

Funtime foxy was saddened by his response and her ears lowered down into her head. "Sasuke, what if the only way to fix us is to scoop us, and never put us back together again?"

"What if we need to kill in order to get out if here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 01:24 PM
He looks at her " then so be it I've accepted my fate after all I've hurt many people... including you guys why do you think I've chained myself up.... but killing may be the only way if you wish to get out but ... who knows if the outside world would care about us ... forgive me ..." he says looking down as well " you guys deserve better so much better.."

April 27th, 2017, 03:38 PM
(( Here's the redone form
Name: Timothy "Tim" Shaffer
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/07/20/8d072061ca42f619359d37df3dd49e25.jpg
Family?: His parents and younger sister, all of which he hasn't contacted since leaving home when he graduated
On a scale of one to ten, what is your scare level?: 4
what do you think of the animatronics?: He thinks they're sorta creepy, though he's amazed by them at the same time
Do you want help "fix" them, get rid of them, or too scared?: He wants to help fix them, but he's a bit of a scaredy cat so yeah
Did this character have experience at freddy fazbears's pizzeria or the family dinner?: He went to Fredbear's when he was really young, but around the time he was six he started to not like going anymore ))

Tim shook as he stood, pushing his way out of the vent, breathing in and how slowly, shuddering as he saw the things in the room, walking over to one of the head things and poking it's nose, cringing as it made a weird noise, "Well then, creepy thing number one," he murmured, averting his eyes away, now aware that he hadn't been listening, leaving him standing there, not knowing what to do, his silver and green-blue eyes glancing around nervously

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Family?: Open
On a scale of one to ten, what is your scare level?: 5? Maybe? Idk. XD

Do you want help "fix" them, get rid of them, or too scared?: Fix them

Did this character have experience at freddy fazbears's pizzeria or the family dinner?: Yes. The pizzeria.

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Name: She doesn't have one. (She never performed, so she doesn't have a name. So she's basically open to nicknames.)
Looks: She's a dark gray raccoon, with light purple rings along her tail, and a patch on her chest is that color, as long with the insides of her ears. She's missing one eye, but the other is a dark yellow-brown. She has a dark purple bow tie, and the regular raccoon markings along her face are a very dark purple, almost black. She's actually has fur, and also the moving face plates of any Funtime animontronic. She has five fingers, which all have little claws that are pretty sharp. Plenty of places on her visible wiring is well, visible.
Traits: Excuse me, but what exactly does this mean?
Abilities: She does have sharp teeth, not to mention her claws. But, she can manage to drop onto all fours and manage to move relatively quick, and because she's has a light weight endo-skeleton, she can also kind of pounce.
What room does your character stay in?: She stays in a room that is connected to the Breaker Room and Ballora Gallery by vents. The vents are locked by a cover during the day, but it automatically comes off during night.

Cause of death, or did you develop feelings?: She did die in a springlocked suit, but her body was moved to the current animontronic.

Withered down, or newer? Withered Down
Toy, Stuffed animal or Funtime?: Funtime)

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Name: She doesn't have one. (She never performed, so she doesn't have a name. So she's basically open to nicknames.)
Looks: She's a dark gray raccoon, with light purple rings along her tail, and a patch on her chest is that color, as long with the insides of her ears. She's missing one eye, but the other is a dark yellow-brown. She has a dark purple bow tie, and the regular raccoon markings along her face are a very dark purple, almost black. She's actually has fur, and also the moving face plates of any Funtime animontronic. She has five fingers, which all have little claws that are pretty sharp. Plenty of places on her visible wiring is well, visible.
Traits: Excuse me, but what exactly does this mean?
Abilities: She does have sharp teeth, not to mention her claws. But, she can manage to drop onto all fours and manage to move relatively quick, and because she's has a light weight endo-skeleton, she can also kind of pounce.
What room does your character stay in?: She stays in a room that is connected to the Breaker Room and Ballora Gallery by vents. The vents are locked by a cover during the day, but it automatically comes off during night.

Cause of death, or did you develop feelings?: She did die in a springlocked suit, but her body was moved to the current animontronic.

Withered down, or newer? Withered Down
Toy, Stuffed animal or Funtime?: Funtime)

Accepted, and the traits meaning is, she mean, or a viscous attacker? It will she try to help the night gaurds get through the nights?

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Accepted, and the traits meaning is, she mean, or a viscous attacker? It will she try to help the night gaurds get through the nights?
Oh, okay. She'll do a mixture of helping the might guards and attacking them.)

The animontronic peered through the vent, looking at Ballora Gallery. She was careful to not get noticed, but she wanted to know when one of the night guards came through. Honestly, she didn't like to get noticed by the other animontronics, it made questions come up, like "Who are you?" And more general things like that. How was she supposed to answer? Would she say- "Oh, I'm just nobody." She didn't really want to.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
"Let's see if anything is in the vents"BonBon said wanting adventure.
"No thanks we had enough adventures for today"Funtime Freddy said going to his room.
"Please?"BonBon said begging.
"Fine"Funtime Freddy said entering the vents.

dino.
April 27th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Rico stepped off of the elevator. His green eyes flitted aroud nervously, and his breath was already coming in short gasps. He hadn't even started yet! Gulping back a yelp of fear as he saw a spider move out of the corner of his eye, the night guard ducked into the vent that led into the main room. His breath echoed through the narrow space, bouncing off the aluminum walls and going back to him. Rico burst through the other side, shaking. Why did I sign up for this job! he panicked.

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM
She paused as she heard thumping. From how it sounded way louder then when a human had climbed through the vent, she guessed it was an animontronic. Ears flattening, she climbed toward her room, scooting out the end, and staying in the shadows. The room was pretty small, and very dusty. It was kind of a storage room, with shelves and coat hanger looking things. Except there were no animontronics, or even parts of them.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"I heard something move "BonBon said pointing forward.
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Fine"
"on ward Freddy "
"Don't push your luck BonBon"

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
She paused as she heard a voice, no, two voices echoing, and she crouched lower, her tail slightly swishing over the ground, drawing up dust. Silently debating whether she should dash back into the vents and go toward Ballora Gallery, but she didn't want to attract Ballora because she didn't exactly have the softest feet. She just stood there, watching the vent entrance, pretty tense.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"there it is!"Bonbon said running to the sound of the animontronic dragging Funtime Freddy.
"Bonbon!"Funtime Freddy yelled as bonbon dragged.

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 05:07 PM
She let a low growl, taking a step backward, until she bumped into a shelf on the wall, staring at the vent entrance, tempted to do something. Expect, she couldn't really do anything now. The animontronic was already on it's way. And, judging by the well, pretty loud and honestly, kind of disturbing voice, it had to be Funtime Freddy. And the higher pitched was most likely Bon Bon. Ears flicking, she flattened her ears, another growl escaping her.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Bonbon was behind the animontronic as Funtime Freddy bumped into her.
"Oww"Funtime Freddy yelled.
"my bad"Bonbon said stopping.

April 27th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Tim's eyes widened as he heard something in the vent he had just come out of, whirling around, seeing that the thing was open, he desperately patted his sides for a flashlight, but found none, his eyes widening, not knowing what was happening, glancing up at the vent, and now trying to dig his fingers into the sides, his heart racing, as he was not in the best mood to just start hearing things

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Tim's eyes widened as he heard something in the vent he had just come out of, whirling around, seeing that the thing was open, he desperately patted his sides for a flashlight, but found none, his eyes widening, not knowing what was happening, glancing up at the vent, and now trying to dig his fingers into the sides, his heart racing, as he was not in the best mood to just start hearing things

Funtime foxy had left sasuke to himself, needed to see what was all the noise about. She got on her knees and hands, to try and scratch at the vent door.

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM
She paused, looking back and fourth. At least he thumping had stopped, so Funtime Freddy had stopped moving. Plus, if he was already in sight, she would of seen him. She darted forward, leaping onto the vent, making sure she didn't slam into the wall. She then turned, crawling quickly, and when she got to the end of the vent that was at Ballora Gallery, she kind of half jumped and half tumbled onto the floor, hitting the ground loudly. She then paused, fixing herself so that she was standing up.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"freddy?"Bonbon said as Freddy had shut off during the crash and was nearly broken.
"Freddy!Anyone help!"Bonbon yelled in worry.

April 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Tim took a sharp inhale in as he heard scraping on the vent, not knowing what to do, pushing his feet against it, and glancing at Ballora Gallery, seeing something that he knew he didn't want to know, muttering something under his breath, his different colored eyes glancing around frantically, his breathing speeding up as he tried his best to keep the vent in front of him shut, hearing someone yelling help, though he ignored it for the time, terrified for his own life at the current moment

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Tim took a sharp inhale in as he heard scraping on the vent, not knowing what to do, pushing his feet against it, and glancing at Ballora Gallery, seeing something that he knew he didn't want to know, muttering something under his breath, his different colored eyes glancing around frantically, his breathing speeding up as he tried his best to keep the vent in front of him shut, hearing someone yelling help, though he ignored it for the time, terrified for his own life at the current moment
"Funtime Foxy,Ballora,Baby!Anyone Help!"Bonbon yelled out in fear.He didn't want to move he was scared if he did he would break Freddy even more.
starclaw Flameleaf winter )

April 27th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Tim cringed at the voice he heard yelling, he just didn't know where to go, there was something in the Ballora gallery, something in the vent he was now holding shut, ignoring the fact that he had caught some of his skin on the sides of the vent, and the fact his arms were bleeding, wishing he had some way to bang the vent in, so he could find out who was in trouble, biting his lip and glancing around the room

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Funtime Foxy,Ballora,Baby!Anyone Help!"Bonbon yelled out in fear.He didn't want to move he was scared if he did he would break Freddy even more.

(I'm late)

baby woke up hearing bonbon yelling she hurried there as fast as she could and looked at the closed vent, the night guards already here...better be find a way to get passed to help bonbon and freddy... she thought and opened it slightly, maybe if I can just...

April 27th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Tim let out a breath, taking the hunting knife he had shoved into his pocket out, before taking his grip off the door, glancing at the vent to see if it would open, before he decided he didn't have time for that, now trying to figure out where the voice had come from, though it sounded mechanical, and he was pretty positive animatronics were not supposed to say things like that, glancing around,mtrying to hear if the voice would come again

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 07:08 PM
(I'm late)

baby woke up hearing bonbon yelling she hurried there as fast as she could and looked at the closed vent, the night guards already here...better be find a way to get passed to help bonbon and freddy... she thought and opened it slightly, maybe if I can just...
It's ok)
"Baby help!Freddy is broken!"Bonbon yelled in fear.

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 07:11 PM
It's ok)
"Baby help!Freddy is broken!"Bonbon yelled in fear.
"on my way she yelled back" as she opened the vent more, the night guards blocking the way she thought and she had an idea

April 27th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Tim flinched as he heard the voice again, shaking as he heard the words 'Baby' 'Freddy' and 'Broken' now taking out a wrench in his other hand, now figuring out where the voice was coming from, since he had a pretty good idea of the map from looking at it a few times at his home, for now just following the voice quietly, not knowing what exactly to do, hearing a voice behind him, he froze, not daring himself to turn, yellow and green-blue eyes staring straight ahead in horror

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sasuke sighs softly when foxy left him and he just leans back his eyes glowed dimly as he begins to claw the wall a bit trying to pass time once again this was normal to be awake for so long

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 07:23 PM
baby watched the night guard quietly, did he hear me? she wondered watching from the small opening in the vent from the circus gallery.

April 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
There is something behind me That was the one thought going through Tim's mind, he knew there was something in the vent, turning a slight bit, heterochromic eyes wide, "W-Who's there?" He asked shakily, hands still clenched around the knife, tugging on the collar of his uniform nervously

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Funtime foxy went through the vents to find Freddy and the others. "Where are you?" She raced to the scene and the sight shook her to her creaking metal bones. "Who did this?!" She yelled out in rage. "I will hunt down whoever did this to funtime freddy!"

April 27th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Tim whirled around as he heard another yell, hyperventilating, his free hand wrapped in a tight fist, the other one clutching a knife tightly, shaking, not knowing what was happening, or how any of this was happening

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Baby watched him closely not speaking for a bit "why should i tell you? Your holding a nife" she said

April 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"W-Why shouldn't you tell me?" Tim said awkwardly, not sounding as tough as he wanted to, "I am the one with the knife, as you said," he added quietly, staring at the vent, trying to ignore how sweaty his palms were, clutching the knife tightly

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Tim whirled around as he heard another yell, hyperventilating, his free hand wrapped in a tight fist, the other one clutching a knife tightly, shaking, not knowing what was happening, or how any of this was happening

Foxy looked around the room, her ears winding up and her eyes turned black, and white pupils appeared in them. She walked to the breaker room and started to tamper with the cords.

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"W-Why shouldn't you tell me?" Tim said awkwardly, not sounding as tough as he wanted to, "I am the one with the knife, as you said," he added quietly, staring at the vent, trying to ignore how sweaty his palms were, clutching the knife tightly

"True but that makes it more dangerous and i dont know how you would react if i told you" she said watching still

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Funtime foxy went through the vents to find Freddy and the others. "Where are you?" She raced to the scene and the sight shook her to her creaking metal bones. "Who did this?!" She yelled out in rage. "I will hunt down whoever did this to funtime freddy!"
"It was my fault,If I didn't want to go on adventure he wouldn't be broken."Bonbon said as she put his head down.

April 27th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Tim let out a gasp as the lights flickered, aware of a voice going off above him, the 19-year-old cursed, not knowing what was happening, before looking at the vent again, "That's true, and I'm the one that works here so if you shouldn't be here I have the right to throw you out" it was stupid reasoning, he guessed, but he didn't care, "Now I have to go to the breaker room," he muttered, getting on his knees and poking the vent, waiting for it to open, breaking out in a cold sweat as he kneeled there

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Tim let out a gasp as the lights flickered, aware of a voice going off above him, the 19-year-old cursed, not knowing what was happening, before looking at the vent again, "That's true, and I'm the one that works here so if you shouldn't be here I have the right to throw you out" it was stupid reasoning, he guessed, but he didn't care, "Now I have to go to the breaker room," he muttered, getting on his knees and poking the vent, waiting for it to open, breaking out in a cold sweat as he kneeled there

"Dont try it, go to circus gallery under the desk is a hiding place a night guard before you made and it worked for him. Hide there and dont look at there eyes, they should loose interest eventual." She said and crawled out of the vent back into circus gallery and to her stage.

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 07:55 PM

Funtime foxy had an idea and hid In the breaker room, knowing that the night gaurd would have to fix the lighting problem

April 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"But...the lights..." Tim blinked, he had so many questions right now, standing there, confused as heck, he sighed, I'll just try to evade whatever is here he thought to himself, before going through the vent, going slowly through the gallery, seeing the door at the end, his knife still in his hand, not knowing exactly what to do, wondering whether he should have taken the thing in the vent's advice, before shrugging it away, still pushing his way along until he was at the door

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Freddy it's all my fault.I shouldn't had wanted an adventure. "The guilt was eating Bonbon up as no one was around.

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Baby went back in the vent and climbed out then went to whete she heard bonbon yelling for help.

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 08:20 PM
"But...the lights..." Tim blinked, he had so many questions right now, standing there, confused as heck, he sighed, I'll just try to evade whatever is here he thought to himself, before going through the vent, going slowly through the gallery, seeing the door at the end, his knife still in his hand, not knowing exactly what to do, wondering whether he should have taken the thing in the vent's advice, before shrugging it away, still pushing his way along until he was at the door

Funtime foxy could here him in front of the door and closed her eyes, and slouched down. The pose made it as if she was shut down or the electricity effected her in some way.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Baby went back in the vent and climbed out then went to whete she heard bonbon yelling for help.
Freddy hat was clawed as his fur was ragged.His voice box wasn't working and he was shut down.
"Baby over here!"BonBon yelled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed when he hears yelling in a panic he begins to pull on the chains " hello!! Is everything okay?! What's happening?!"

April 27th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Tim took a shaky breath in and opened the door, seeing the mogul, as well as seeing Funtime Foxy's slumped body, "Creepy thing number two," he mumbled, looking at the animatronic, turning on the flashlight he had to see if there was any possible outside damage, the light reflecting back into his different colored eyes, trying to see if there was anything wrong, hearing yelling and flinching, before forcing himself to look at the animatronic again

(( starclaw ))

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Freddy hat was clawed as his fur was ragged.His voice box wasn't working and he was shut down.
"Baby over here!"BonBon yelled.

Baby went to them as fast as she could "what happened?" She asked looking at him worriedly

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Baby went to them as fast as she could "what happened?" She asked looking at him worriedly
"We went on an adventure the we tripped and Freddy hit something and he's broken"Bonbon told baby

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 08:32 PM
"We went on an adventure the we tripped and Freddy hit something and he's broken"Bonbon told baby

Baby thought for a moment "bonbon you know where freddies spare parts are correct?"

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Baby thought for a moment "bonbon you know where freddies spare parts are correct?"
"No but I think foxy does"Bonbon said.

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 08:40 PM
"No but I think foxy does"Bonbon said.
"Go ask if not try ballora and see if one of them can help you bring the parts to me so i can see if i can fix him"

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Tim took a shaky breath in and opened the door, seeing the mogul, as well as seeing Funtime Foxy's slumped body, "Creepy thing number two," he mumbled, looking at the animatronic, turning on the flashlight he had to see if there was any possible outside damage, the light reflecting back into his different colored eyes, trying to see if there was anything wrong, hearing yelling and flinching, before forcing himself to look at the animatronic again

(( starclaw ))

The funtime animatronic stayed still until in a blink, she leaped towards the door and blocked it. Her face plates slightly opened, as she Stared at the night gaurd. "You're not going anywhere."

April 27th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Tim froze, "W-What?" His eyes were wide, staring at Funtime Foxy in fear, shaking, his flashlight clattering to the floor in surprise, his hands now empty, glancing around frantically, not knowing what to do, taking a step back in fear, shaking all over, not knowing what he did, trying to find anything he could use as a weapon in the first place

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sasuke begins to pull hard eventually breaking the chains, with a loud roar that was heard everywhere he breaks down the door now in his snapped form. He claws the walls while roaring loudly a roar so strong and scary it could send fear into anyone and anything.

cute skeleton
April 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Baby froze hearing the rour and looked up "that cant be good..."

( Starclae even though the minereanas and biddy bab are not main charecters can the people that roleplay the one they go to still roleplay them? )

April 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Tim jumped as he heard a roar, barely able to breathe anymore, taking another step back, only to hit the wall, making a small screaming noise, hitting the walls frantically to find anything he could use as a weapon, trying not to scream again

(( Okay this is getting exciting but I gtg

See you guys tomorrow))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 09:04 PM
See yea :3 ) he hears it and growls darkly as he begins to run fast. Heading straight towards the noise towards Tim his tail slashing the walls as he runs like a beast but stops to listen again. Growling loudly smoke coming out of his body as it cooled down

Tundra
April 27th, 2017, 09:09 PM
I am sooooooooooo late!)

Ballora walked in the empty and dark halls. Here it goes! She thought. Ballora stopped and froze like a statue.

I'm also a Night gaurd...)

Nina walked down the dim hall. She carried a flashlight with her. This is so scary... She thought as she gripped the flashlight tighter. Its so dark... No light... Except for this... Nina glanced at her flashlight. I hope this ends soon!

Bandido
April 27th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Bump

aleka!
April 27th, 2017, 10:46 PM
The unnamed animontronic crouched lower to the ground, staring up at the scene that was going on around her. Hopefully, if she just stayed in the shadows, and didn't move, hopefully no one would notice her. She looked toward Funtime Freddy, knowing that she should of felt a lot of worse than she should currently. Well she did kind of regret getting heard by him, and if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have followed. But, it was also kind of his fault for following, so she didn't exactly feel the worse.

April 28th, 2017, 12:04 AM
See yea :3 ) he hears it and growls darkly as he begins to run fast. Heading straight towards the noise towards Tim his tail slashing the walls as he runs like a beast but stops to listen again. Growling loudly smoke coming out of his body as it cooled down
Bump

Tim breathed in quick gasps, his eyes still wide, staring at the white and pink animatronic in front of him, as well as listening to what had just happened, shaking, still feeling for a weapon of some sort, although he had flailed his arms for a good couple of moments now, wondering if Funtime Foxy thought he was stupid, and honestly, the animatronic had good reasoning for it as well, shaking, focusing on Funtime Foxy once more, before he weakly said "Why can't I leave this room...?" Shaking all over, he just sorta looked pathetic to be honest

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Tim breathed in quick gasps, his eyes still wide, staring at the white and pink animatronic in front of him, as well as listening to what had just happened, shaking, still feeling for a weapon of some sort, although he had flailed his arms for a good couple of moments now, wondering if Funtime Foxy thought he was stupid, and honestly, the animatronic had good reasoning for it as well, shaking, focusing on Funtime Foxy once more, before he weakly said "Why can't I leave this room...?" Shaking all over, he just sorta looked pathetic to be honest
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks towards the room Tim is in. He growls as he begins to walk towards it on all fours

April 28th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks towards the room Tim is in. He growls as he begins to walk towards it on all fours

Tim froze upon hearing a growl, taking another step back, only hitting the wall that he had been standing against, shooting a pain through his head and back, not knowing what to do, his yellow and green-blue eyes darting around frantically, looking for anything, anything at all, that could be used as a weapon

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Tim froze upon hearing a growl, taking another step back, only hitting the wall that he had been standing against, shooting a pain through his head and back, not knowing what to do, his yellow and green-blue eyes darting around frantically, looking for anything, anything at all, that could be used as a weapon

The animatronic's face plates opened up, showing her wire like inside. She didn't to answer his question, but only stepped forward.

April 28th, 2017, 07:29 AM
A high-pitched squeaking noise escaped Tim's mouth, pushing in his pockets frantically, finding the knife again, though he didn't take it out, what use would it be to him when he was getting attacked by an animatronic? "W-What did I do?" The night guard stammered, still feeling in his pockets for anything that could help, while his other hand had gotten stuck in one of the wires, which had opened a long deep cut on his arm, making him bleed again

aleka!
April 28th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I could be both Bidybabs...)

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 08:09 AM
6:00! Every animatronic will return to his or hers stage and leave the night gaurd, or every animatronic may shut down!

Funtime foxy has automatically shut off.

April 28th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Tim blinked, staring at Funtime Foxy, before snapping his arm out of the wire, ignoring the blood that was trickling down it, and sprinting out of the room, not even caring about Ballora, sprinting through her gallery, before he came out in the room he started in, breathing quickly, looking at the vent he had come in through and, getting on his hands and knees, started to crawl through it winded and panicking, though he knew the night was over

aleka!
April 28th, 2017, 08:13 AM
The animontronic looked at the vent. Okay... all she had to do was leap over Funtime Freddy, and then back into the vent. Hopefully she wouldn't get seen, but if she did, at least none of them would be able to do anything about it. Ears flattened, she dashed toward the vent on all fours, springing up at the last second, and quickly scooting through the vent, toward her room or storage place, whatever it was called.

dino.
April 28th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Rico was slumped against the wall, gasping. He'd stayed in the same room the entire time, not bothering to move. God, he was stiff. He stretched out his legs and got up from the position he was in. "Jeez, what a night guard I am," he muttered. The boy checked his watch, relieved to see it was 6:00.

April 28th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Tim heard something in a vent, though he didn't know which one, and he went even faster, eyes widening, climbing quickly, though he didn't exactly know where the path ended, all he knew is that he wanted to be out as soon as possible, before something else bad happened, 6:00 was a sorta relieving time, though he didn't really like it, shaking a bit as he climbed through

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Sasuke stops not moving at all then clicking sounds were heard from his body as he returns back to normal. He shakes his head and begins to just walk back to his old forgotten room while sighing softly when he saw the broken down door " I've done it again..." he says sadly as he walks in and begins to at least try to fix his chains

April 28th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Tim rolled out into the elevator, heaving out a sigh of relief as he felt the ground moving under him, leaving the facility for the day, rolling on his back, not bothering to stand up yet, trying to contemplate what had happened, while also making a list of what he would probably bring the next night, humming to calm himself down, eyes staring at the ceiling, his brunette hair straying over his eyes in a few places

cute skeleton
April 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Baby looked at freddy deciding to stay and shut off automatically near him.

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Bonbon didn't shut off usually Freddy would shut him down at 6 am.Maybe there is a way to separate me and Freddy.Bonbon thought as he made no sound the rest of the day.

aleka!
April 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
She stood up, slightly slumping against the wall. Great, another day full of wait.. oh nothing. She didn't really shut down for the whole day, just mainly most of it. But, it still was boring. She usually would just listen to the happy sounds of children, and also, usually the singing of Ballora.

(I'm gonna make another form for an animontronic OC if that's okay, the plus, because my question was never answered, may I be Bidybab?)

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Bonbon was bored,he wanted to be separated from Freddy he wouldn't do anymore harm to him.Bonbon watched as the kids where not at the stage or wondering where Freddy was.

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 03:56 PM
She stood up, slightly slumping against the wall. Great, another day full of wait.. oh nothing. She didn't really shut down for the whole day, just mainly most of it. But, it still was boring. She usually would just listen to the happy sounds of children, and also, usually the singing of Ballora.

(I'm gonna make another form for an animontronic OC if that's okay, the plus, because my question was never answered, may I be Bidybab?)

You may be bidybab, I'll add you later. And you can make another oc animatronics, they are unlimited.

April 28th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Tim breathed in and out slowly, getting up after awhile, still staring at the ceiling, shivering once, before looking straight ahead again, looking at the handunit in his...hand, staring at the doors, waiting for them to open, though he could tell that the elevator was still going up

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Bonbon waited for closing time.Bonbon laid down listening to Ballora singing.

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Can bonbon can Freddy be separated like in the minecraft Roleplay?)

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Funtime foxy danced for the children and sung a multiple songs, her voice changed from male to female throughout all the songs.

(It's close to closing time and Freddy and bon bon has been taken to the parts and service room to get fixed by the entertainment's staff.)

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Can bonbon can Freddy be separated like in the minecraft Roleplay?)

Yes, they have seperated in the game before so, sure.

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Ok)
Freddy turned out as he didn't have bonbon anymore as his hand puppet.
"Where is bonbon?And where is my hat?"Freddy asked getting up.

April 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Tim glanced at his clock, before sighing, picking up his bag that he had laid next to him, a crowbar and taser inside, hoping that would help him, pushing the bag on his shoulder, grabbing a cup of coffee from nearby, before starting to head to work, shaking a bit as he approached the facility

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Sasuke was still trying to fix the chains but at last nothing. Now getting worried he looked at the broken door "...." he looks at his claws already feeling it come back to him ".... I'm sorry... please have mercy on them " he says as he leans against the wall and waits for the monster to run free again

April 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Tim flinched as he arrived at the pizzeria, glancing down at his phone, before shoving it into his pocket, hoisting his bag into his shoulder again, before he walked in, the door slamming behind him, it being dark for a moment, before the lights came on and the elevator started to move, Tim poking his glasses a little farther up his nose, since he had forgotten his contacts somewhere, his two-toned eyes nervously staring ahead

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Boop

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Do you know where bonbon is?"Freddy asked Funtime Foxy.

Bandido
April 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"Do you know where bonbon is?"Freddy asked Funtime Foxy.

Funtime Foxy awoke and stepped off her stage. "No, I haven't anywhere." She answered to Foxy. "I think I've done a mistake...."was it right to attack the night gaurd?"

April 29th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Tim stared ahead for awhile, before sighing, the elevator stopping finally, opening a vent at his feet, making him flinch once, before he got down and climbed again, which was a little harder than the previous night, because now he was lugging a bag with him, which wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do in a cramped vent, especially when you always felt like the walls were closing in on you

aleka!
April 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Actually finally posting a form..

Name: Leyla
Looks (if possible): http://i.imgur.com/TcCcm5f.png It was rushed I know it looks bad
Traits: She kind of wants to help the nightguard, but doesn't really want to.
Abilities: Well, she has sharp teeth and the strength of any other animontronic.
What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.): Can she be in the Funtime Auditorium?

Cause of death or did you develop feelings?: She devolped feelings.

Withered down or newer?: Newer
Toy, stuffed animal, or funtime?: Funtime)

Bandido
April 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Actually finally posting a form..

Name: Leyla
Looks (if possible): http://i.imgur.com/TcCcm5f.png It was rushed I know it looks bad
Traits: She kind of wants to help the nightguard, but doesn't really want to.
Abilities: Well, she has sharp teeth and the strength of any other animontronic.
What room does your character stay in? (The room can be made up, it does not have to be from the sister location map, or a animation may have to share a room with yours.): Can she be in the Funtime Auditorium?

Cause of death or did you develop feelings?: She devolped feelings.

Withered down or newer?: Newer
Toy, stuffed animal, or funtime?: Funtime)

Accepted, and yes she may stay in the funtime auditorium. The drawing is not bad, its wonderful!

aleka!
April 29th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Accepted, and yes she may stay in the funtime auditorium. The drawing is not bad, its wonderful!
Okay thanks, but the drawing is so messy ;w; )

cute skeleton
April 30th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(Sorry im late my computer broke

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Leyla curiously looked at Bon-Bon, stepping off the stage, her tail wagging slightly behind her. She was pretty new actually, having only been placed in the Auditorm yesterday at noon, so she pretty much had yet to meet all the other animontronics, besides Funtime Foxy of course. "Hi! Who are you..?" She asked. Oh no. She already couldn't really tell the rabbit puppet's gender. It sounded so female, but yet it had no eyelashes.

Darky
April 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Leyla curiously looked at Bon-Bon, stepping off the stage, her tail wagging slightly behind her. She was pretty new actually, having only been placed in the Auditorm yesterday at noon, so she pretty much had yet to meet all the other animontronics, besides Funtime Foxy of course. "Hi! Who are you..?" She asked. Oh no. She already couldn't really tell the rabbit puppet's gender. It sounded so female, but yet it had no eyelashes.
"My name is bonbon what is your name"Bonbon asked her.(sorry I'm so late)

April 30th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tim finished climbing through the vent, before taking a deep breath in and climbing out, pushing his glasses up his nose a bit, flinching as he heard the vent slam shut behind him, "Now what...?" He muttered, clutching the strap of his bag like he would do when he was in high school, flinching as the lights flickered once, looking over to where the breaker room was, sighing as he realized he was going to have to go there again

aleka!
April 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
I just noticed that none of the animontronics got shocked... is that going to happen this night? And also, none of the usual Sister Location actives, like "getting the robots back in order before the following morning")

"Huh, that's kind of a weird name, no offense." Honestly, some of these names were weird, like, the name Funtime Foxy. Why the word 'Foxy'? Honestly thought. "Hahah, anyways I'm Leyla. I'm pretty new here."

Darky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
I just noticed that none of the animontronics got shocked... is that going to happen this night? And also, none of the usual Sister Location actives, like "getting the robots back in order before the following morning")

"Huh, that's kind of a weird name, no offense." Honestly, some of these names were weird, like, the name Funtime Foxy. Why the word 'Foxy'? Honestly thought. "Hahah, anyways I'm Leyla. I'm pretty new here."
"Can I stay with you for a while Leyla I'm a little lost?" Bonbon asked the new animontronic.