PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead RP

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Hey! I'm typing this from my phone so I'm sorry if anything turns out oddly formatted, I've had past issues with it. Anyway- the title is pretty self-explanatory but to give a general base to the rp, the world has been taken over by a virus that reanimates corpses, which attack you and bite you, rendering you hopeless to live. The fever sets in after the bite... then you die. It doesn't matter how you die, but you come back. Everyone is infected. Everyone. The rp will start at the beginning of the tradgedy, so feel free to rp where your character was when the chaos ensued. To try to get the rp away from the already-existing characters in Georgia, the show takes place in northern California (as far as I could think and because I live there :P). Thanks for stopping by! We can start when there are a few people.
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
How mentally equipped are you to survive a zombie apocalypse?:
Previous Occupation:
Current Weapon:
Current Location(school,home,grocery store, work, side of the road, etc.):
Other:

Feel free to make as many characters as you like, as long as you can manage them. I want to encourage anyone to be able to kill off characters as it wouldn't be TWD without sad character death. I know how it can be to let go of an OC so extra characters are encouraged!

Examples:
Name: Harry
Looks: Short blonde hair, green eyes, average height, yellow t-shirt, jeans
Personality: quick-thinker, mildly-suspicious, cautious, seemingly always on edge
Mentality: has a strong enough will but still can't accept apocalypse completely
Previous Occupation: College
Current Weapon: screwdriver
Current Location: holed up in a convenience store
Other: none

Name: Lily
Looks: long brown hair in a pony tail, brown eyes, lanky, jeans, black coat
Personality: easy to scare, determined, insecure, good at pep talks
Mentality: so-so
Previous Occupation: highschooler
Current Weapon: kitchen knife
Current Location: outside a convenience store
Other: none