PDA

View Full Version : Forever stuck? {Private rp}

Tigress
April 25th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Hello peeps! This is a private rp between me and *drum roll* Lashingtail !
So y'all get the drill?

Two cats got lost when they were wee kittens, they didn't know right from wrong and they trusted a shifty tom named Mud, who mislead them into a catacomb, where they got trapped, and are still trying to get out.....

My form:
Name: Jade
Appearance: https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com/de/b56860a34011e087a80050568d634f/file/Savannah-1-645mk062211.jpg
Mate: open for one
Dislikes: Mud, the dark, selfishness
Personality: friendly, open, calm, fun

Okay! Now for your form!

New Adventures
April 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hello peeps! This is a private rp between me and *drum roll* Lashingtail !
So y'all get the drill?

Two cats got lost when they were wee kittens, they didn't know right from wrong and they trusted a shifty tom named Mud, who mislead them into a catacomb, where they got trapped, and are still trying to get out.....

My form:
Name: Jade
Appearance: https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com/de/b56860a34011e087a80050568d634f/file/Savannah-1-645mk062211.jpg
Mate: open for one
Dislikes: Mud, the dark, selfishness
Personality: friendly, open, calm, fun

Okay! Now for your form!
Oooh :D
Name~
Banditti
Appearance~
Nebelung cat with naturally darker fur around his amber eyes
Loaf~
Open
Age~
21 moons
Likes~
Taking charge ~ Sun bathing~ Running at full speed with wind blowing through his fur and the sound of rushing wind in his ears~ Thinking of colors differently, such as a silver sky instead of a gray one, or a platinum colored cat instead of a white cat~ Other optimistic cats~
Dislikes~
Shifty cats~ Not being able to see~Pessimists~ Loud, disrupting noises such as crashes~ Cats who assume things without researching~ Humid climates~ Staying in one section/tunnel for long amounts of time~ Over confident cats
Personality~
Optimistic~ Somewhat ambitious~ Adventurous~ Open minded~

Tigress
April 25th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Oooh :D
Name~
Banditti
Appearance~
Nebelung cat with naturally darker fur around his amber eyes
Loaf~
Open
Age~
21 moons
Likes~
Taking charge ~ Sun bathing~ Running at full speed with wind blowing through his fur and the sound of rushing wind in her ears~ Thinking of colors differently, such as a silver sky instead of a gray one, or a platinum colored cat instead of a white cat~ Other optimistic cats~
Dislikes~
Shifty cats~ Not being able to see~Pessimists~ Loud, disrupting noises such as crashes~ Cats who assume things without researching~ Humid climates~ Staying in one section/tunnel for long amounts of time~ Over confident cats
Personality~
Optimistic~ Somewhat ambitious~ Adventurous~ Open minded~

Ok I'll post tomorrow, I have very little battery left :'( ))))

New Adventures
April 25th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Ok I'll post tomorrow, I have very little battery left :'( ))))
Okay, see you tomorrow then!))

Tigress
April 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Okay, see you tomorrow then!))

Jade nudged Banditti awake. "Wake up, we have to look for food and water!" She whispered, just in case that there was anyone else in the catacomb with them. When last have we had food? Or water? I can't remember, my tongue is as dry as can be and my stomach hasn't stopped growling in ages... She licked her paw, waiting for Banditti.

New Adventures
April 26th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Jade nudged Banditti awake. "Wake up, we have to look for food and water!" She whispered, just in case that there was anyone else in the catacomb with them. When last have we had food? Or water? I can't remember, my tongue is as dry as can be and my stomach hasn't stopped growling in ages... She licked her paw, waiting for Banditti.
Banditti flopped around in a panic, his amber eyes shooting open as his fur bristled. His silver/sapphire fur lying flat as he realized it was just Jade. Banditti let out a sigh of relief, sitting up. "Okay. Maybe we could find some bats or some bones. The marrow inside of them is edible, and long lasting in supply. Bones are pretty easy to find as well and would satisfy our hunger for a bit, but for water.. Maybe we could look for some puddles? If we can't, we could try finding a lose stone in the floor and dig for water," He meowed softly, still a bit stunned by surprise.

Tigress
April 26th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Banditti flopped around in a panic, his amber eyes shooting open as his fur bristled. His silver/sapphire fur lying flat as he realized it was just Jade. Banditti let out a sigh of relief, sitting up. "Okay. Maybe we could find some bats or some bones. The marrow inside of them is edible, and long lasting in supply. Bones are pretty easy to find as well and would satisfy our hunger for a bit, but for water.. Maybe we could look for some puddles? If we can't, we could try finding a lose stone in the floor and dig for water," He meowed softly, still a bit stunned by surprise.

"Sorry if I startled you...." She responded. "Yeah, your plan could work.... Should we split up, or stick together?"
Jade stared down at him with her bright green eyes. I wonder if we'll ever get out of here... Today, Jade was feeling much more unlike herself, more quiet, reserved. (One question, are the two of them related?)

New Adventures
April 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
"Sorry if I startled you...." She responded. "Yeah, your plan could work.... Should we split up, or stick together?"
Jade stared down at him with her bright green eyes. I wonder if we'll ever get out of here... Today, Jade was feeling much more unlike herself, more quiet, reserved. (One question, are the two of them related?)
Idk ))

"We don't want to get lost and lose each other. We would lose the only cat we know." He meowed, his amber eyes confident in his words. "Remember that time we found a whole stack of twoleg bones? Maybe we should head there. There might be puddles as well." Banditti offered, a smile spread across his face despite his situation, hunger and thirst.

(Fun Fact~ It would be hecka easy to find bones if they were in the Paris catacombs, because bones are all over the walls. For more info about catacombs, visit dis document by yours truly~WIP, but here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mKvYpuWZ1iiYoBlnulVLclp0ofcwE2GCH_p9yjVGksY/edit?usp=sharing Also, for dis roleplay )

New Adventures
April 28th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Hollystorm4eva Bump?

Tigress
April 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Idk ))

"We don't want to get lost and lose each other. We would lose the only cat we know." He meowed, his amber eyes confident in his words. "Remember that time we found a whole stack of twoleg bones? Maybe we should head there. There might be puddles as well." Banditti offered, a smile spread across his face despite his situation, hunger and thirst.

(Fun Fact~ It would be hecka easy to find bones if they were in the Paris catacombs, because bones are all over the walls. For more info about catacombs, visit dis document by yours truly~WIP, but here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mKvYpuWZ1iiYoBlnulVLclp0ofcwE2GCH_p9yjVGksY/edit?usp=sharing Also, for dis roleplay )

(Ok then! Ummm... I'm currently debating if they should be related. And sorry for the wait)
"Sure." Jade said smiling, feeling like some weight had been lifted. She turned around in circles. Which way did they go last time? She looked up at Banditti, wondering if he knew where they were.

New Adventures
April 28th, 2017, 11:41 PM
(Ok then! Ummm... I'm currently debating if they should be related. And sorry for the wait)
"Sure." Jade said smiling, feeling like some weight had been lifted. She turned around in circles. Which way did they go last time? She looked up at Banditti, wondering if he knew where they were.
Banditti seemed equally confused, looking down the tunnel. On one side, the tunnel split into three different tunnels, and on the other side it continued as far as the eye could see. "Uh, I believe it's, umm, that side!" He meowed confidently, bounding over to the side that split into three. Banditti turned, entering the tunnel on the left. He peered around, making sure Jade followed.

Tigress
April 30th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Banditti seemed equally confused, looking down the tunnel. On one side, the tunnel split into three different tunnels, and on the other side it continued as far as the eye could see. "Uh, I believe it's, umm, that side!" He meowed confidently, bounding over to the side that split into three. Banditti turned, entering the tunnel on the left. He peered around, making sure Jade followed.

(They are not related, just very close friends)
Jade followed him, hoping it was the right way. She walked beside him, feeling her fur brush against his. "So, Banditti, do you think we'll ever get out of here?" She asked her friend, hoping he shared her optimism. I really hope we do get out of here, no matter what.

New Adventures
April 30th, 2017, 11:31 PM
(They are not related, just very close friends)
Jade followed him, hoping it was the right way. She walked beside him, feeling her fur brush against his. "So, Banditti, do you think we'll ever get out of here?" She asked her friend, hoping he shared her optimism. I really hope we do get out of here, no matter what.
Ok))
"Yeah! And, even if we don't, we could still survive and have each other!" Banditti meowed, giving Jade a hopeful smile, yet his sparkling amber eyes were tainted with doubt. Banditti turned his head toward what lied ahead, leaping back as his paws was dipped in a shallow pool of water. "See! We found water!" He meowed, his voice as happy and hopeful as he now looked. The blue tom had to stop himself from jumping up and down and splashing in the water, spreading it as a result. Banditti leaned down and started to lap the water with his tongue.

Tigress
April 30th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Ok))
"Yeah! And, even if we don't, we could still survive and have each other!" Banditti meowed, giving Jade a hopeful smile, yet his sparkling amber eyes were tainted with doubt. Banditti turned his head toward what lied ahead, leaping back as his paws was dipped in a shallow pool of water. "See! We found water!" He meowed, his voice as happy and hopeful as he now looked. The blue tom had to stop himself from jumping up and down and splashing in the water, spreading it as a result. Banditti leaned down and started to lap the water with his tongue.

Jade could see the doubt in Banditti's eyes, but chose not to say anything. Her green eyes filled with joy as she saw the small pool of water. She smiled back at him and crouched down to drink some water. Once she was satisfied, Jade sat up and licked her paws. Now, to find some bones. But surviving wasn't the only thing on her mind. When will the sun come back? Oh, the light, I'm glad I'm not alone down here. I'm glad I have Banditti.... She started to dose off.

New Adventures
May 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Jade could see the doubt in Banditti's eyes, but chose not to say anything. Her green eyes filled with joy as she saw the small pool of water. She smiled back at him and crouched down to drink some water. Once she was satisfied, Jade sat up and licked her paws. Now, to find some bones. But surviving wasn't the only thing on her mind. When will the sun come back? Oh, the light, I'm glad I'm not alone down here. I'm glad I have Banditti.... She started to dose off.
Banditti slowly dozed off as well, next to his friend, giving off a light snoreeee.

{Time Skip?}
Banditti woke rather late. Well, he assumed he was late. Since they had no opening to see the sky, their guesses were most likely wrong. " Jade, Jade, Jade Jade! " The blue tom meowed repeatedly, sitting next to his denmate.

Tigress
May 21st, 2017, 01:13 AM
Banditti slowly dozed off as well, next to his friend, giving off a light snoreeee.

{Time Skip?}
Banditti woke rather late. Well, he assumed he was late. Since they had no opening to see the sky, their guesses were most likely wrong. " Jade, Jade, Jade Jade! " The blue tom meowed repeatedly, sitting next to his denmate.

Jade let out a sleepy mew before opening her emerald eyes. Banditti was standing above her. "Good morning." She snorted half annoyed half amused. She got up quickly and shook off the dust from her fur. A loud growl came from her stomach. Food. That's right, we need food. Jade's grumpyish (I don't care if that's not a word XD) mood and back to her optimistic one. She smiled and said calmly to Banditti: " Well, best be going."

New Adventures
May 21st, 2017, 01:54 AM
Jade let out a sleepy mew before opening her emerald eyes. Banditti was standing above her. "Good morning." She snorted half annoyed half amused. She got up quickly and shook off the dust from her fur. A loud growl came from her stomach. Food. That's right, we need food. Jade's grumpyish (I don't care if that's not a word XD) mood and back to her optimistic one. She smiled and said calmly to Banditti: " Well, best be going."
Banditti nodded, turning and starting to head down the tunnel. "Do you think we could find some bats?" He asked jade enthusiastically, yet his tone sounded a bit forced.

Tigress
May 21st, 2017, 11:03 AM
Banditti nodded, turning and starting to head down the tunnel. "Do you think we could find some bats?" He asked jade enthusiastically, yet his tone sounded a bit forced.

Jade quickly padded after him. "I don't know, but I sure hope so. When was the last time you ate anything?" She asked. Jade caught up to Banditti and walked at a slower pace. "Do you think that there could be other cats down here?" Her words lingered around in her head. Could there be? Or are we the only ones? And if there are other cats, will we meet them? Or will they stay away? What if their dangerous? Jade shook her head and looked back at Banditti to see if she had missed anything.

New Adventures
June 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Jade quickly padded after him. "I don't know, but I sure hope so. When was the last time you ate anything?" She asked. Jade caught up to Banditti and walked at a slower pace. "Do you think that there could be other cats down here?" Her words lingered around in her head. Could there be? Or are we the only ones? And if there are other cats, will we meet them? Or will they stay away? What if their dangerous? Jade shook her head and looked back at Banditti to see if she had missed anything.
"I'm not sure. Banditti seemed a bit shocked by her last question. "I mean, probably. If Mud could find it, anycat could. Mud was a mousebrain, too, so.." He trailed off, hoping Jade knew what he meant. Knowing each other as long as they did, she probably did.

Starclan, I forgot this existed! I'm so sorry!

Tigress
June 20th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"I'm not sure. Banditti seemed a bit shocked by her last question. "I mean, probably. If Mud could find it, anycat could. Mud was a mousebrain, too, so.." He trailed off, hoping Jade knew what he meant. Knowing each other as long as they did, she probably did.

Starclan, I forgot this existed! I'm so sorry!

That's totally ok!

Jade nodded. "What if Mud's still down here?" She asked in a still, scared voice. He had been like a monster to her, and who knows how he would react to seeing them a few moons older. I sure hope not. Jade your supposed to be an optimist! She said to herself.

New Adventures
June 21st, 2017, 12:56 AM
That's totally ok!

Jade nodded. "What if Mud's still down here?" She asked in a still, scared voice. He had been like a monster to her, and who knows how he would react to seeing them a few moons older. I sure hope not. Jade your supposed to be an optimist! She said to herself.
"W-Well, if he was, he'd be dead by now. He was, like I said, a mousebrain," He assured, not sure if he believed his own words.

Tigress
June 21st, 2017, 09:58 AM
"W-Well, if he was, he'd be dead by now. He was, like I said, a mousebrain," He assured, not sure if he believed his own words.

"I guess." Jade mumbled, also not believing what Banditti had said. To her delight, she spotted a pile of bones. "Look Banditti! Look!" She squealed, happily flicking her tail.

New Adventures
June 21st, 2017, 11:39 PM
"I guess." Jade mumbled, also not believing what Banditti had said. To her delight, she spotted a pile of bones. "Look Banditti! Look!" She squealed, happily flicking her tail.
Banditti swerved his head around to see what Jade was meowing about. "Brilliant! Great Jade!" He replied gleefully, bounding over to the mound of twoleg bones. "Shall we, Crassula ovata?" Banditti asked, pretending to be a rich kittypet. He remembered one told him that crassula ovata was the scientific name for jade.

Tigress
June 23rd, 2017, 11:31 PM
Banditti swerved his head around to see what Jade was meowing about. "Brilliant! Great Jade!" He replied gleefully, bounding over to the mound of twoleg bones. "Shall we, Crassula ovata?" Banditti asked, pretending to be a rich kittypet. He remembered one told him that crassula ovata was the scientific name for jade.

"Stop it you!" Jade said giggling, gently hitting Banditti with her paw. "I'm a rich kittypet." She said, mocking him and swishing her tail to make her look sassy. She rushed up to the bones. "Well, it's not a mouse but here goes nothing."
Jade licked one of the bones, testing to see how old they were. Fresh, they were new and fresh. Best of all, there were little pieces of meat on them. She smiled and showed Banditti.

New Adventures
June 24th, 2017, 12:38 AM
"Stop it you!" Jade said giggling, gently hitting Banditti with her paw. "I'm a rich kittypet." She said, mocking him and swishing her tail to make her look sassy. She rushed up to the bones. "Well, it's not a mouse but here goes nothing."
Jade licked one of the bones, testing to see how old they were. Fresh, they were new and fresh. Best of all, there were little pieces of meat on them. She smiled and showed Banditti.
"OOh!" Banditti exclaimed, bounding over. "Wait, are those new?" He asked Jade, giving her a concerned glance.