PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Little Mice~

CinnamonCookie
April 25th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Heelloo my little comerades! Squeak! The Mother says that we must rebel against the controling cats and their guards, chinchillas (even though they're being controled too)! Build an empire! Make the world a better place! Squeak! I'm too small by myself so if you join we all will be big!

Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Species:
Perso:
Backstory (optional):
Family (optional):
Other:

Name: Dobin
Sexuality: straight
Looks: http://zoonooz.sandiegozoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Pacific-Pocket-Mouse_Full-Cheeks-08-04-13.jpg
Species: Pacific Pocket Mouse
Perso: TBRP
Backstory (optional):
Family (optional):
Other: hello

Mousy
April 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I'm so totally joining this.
Name:Nutmeg
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/fullsize/others/yellow-necked-field-mouse-34584.jpg
Species: Yellow necked field mouse
Backstory (optional):
Family (optional):
Other: Hi!

CinnamonCookie
May 1st, 2017, 01:51 PM
I'm so totally joining this.
Name:Nutmeg
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/fullsize/others/yellow-necked-field-mouse-34584.jpg
Species: Yellow necked field mouse
Backstory (optional):
Family (optional):
Other: Hi!
Accepted! I'm glad you joined! Squeak!

CinnamonCookie
May 3rd, 2017, 02:14 PM
Bump~

Tundra
May 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name: Chestnut
Looks: a light brown mouse with a white underbelly. https://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/deer_mouse_picture.jpg
Species: Deer Mouse
Backstory (optional): Let me think of one... Ill edit this later...
Family (optional): Unknown
Other: nu

CinnamonCookie
May 8th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Name: Chestnut
Looks: a light brown mouse with a white underbelly. https://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/deer_mouse_picture.jpg
Species: Deer Mouse
Backstory (optional): Let me think of one... Ill edit this later...
Family (optional): Unknown
Other: nu
Accepted!

CinnamonCookie
May 9th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Mousy
Flameleaf

Do you guys want to start?

Tundra
May 9th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Sure!

CinnamonCookie
May 10th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sure!
Dobin was working in the field, trying to find feathers and soft grass for the cats. She hated her job. She barely got any food and always get punishments. She is starting a rebellion, a quiet one. Soon, they and her will attack.

Tundra
May 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Wait, did the group of mice come together yet?)

Chestnut sprinted through the field, running from a cat. I have to survive! She looked around the spotted a hole beneath a root. That's big enough for me! Chestnut dived in the hole and ran. She turned around and watched as the cat stuck its paw through the hole, claws extended, as the cat tried to get to her. "Haha! You cant catch me!" She teased.

CinnamonCookie
May 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Wait, did the group of mice come together yet?)

Chestnut sprinted through the field, running from a cat. I have to survive! She looked around the spotted a hole beneath a root. That's big enough for me! Chestnut dived in the hole and ran. She turned around and watched as the cat stuck its paw through the hole, claws extended, as the cat tried to get to her. "Haha! You cant catch me!" She teased.
(yes.)
Dobin looked around then pulled up a piece of brown birch rug and ran under it. She traveled throughout the tunnels, searching for the little mouse safety room that also doubles as a meeting room.

Tundra
May 12th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Ok,)

Chestnut laughed and ran deeper into the tunnel. "Hello," She called. "Are there any mice down here?" Chestnut made her paw steps lighter, just in case there was any enemy there.

CinnamonCookie
May 15th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Ok,)

Chestnut laughed and ran deeper into the tunnel. "Hello," She called. "Are there any mice down here?" Chestnut made her paw steps lighter, just in case there was any enemy there.
Dobin freezed, then coughed, saying "It's Dobin here. I iust found a tunnel. Wondering what it was, chinchilla." Dobin lied.

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
What's chinchilla?)

Chestnut ran forward then halted in front of the other mouse. "Oh, I was being chased by a cat!" She squeaked. "It was terrible, for a moment I thought I was going to die!"

CinnamonCookie
May 15th, 2017, 04:48 PM
What's chinchilla?)

Chestnut ran forward then halted in front of the other mouse. "Oh, I was being chased by a cat!" She squeaked. "It was terrible, for a moment I thought I was going to die!"
( https://www.google.com/search?q=chinchillas&oq=chinchillas&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j5j0.4225j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 )

"Oh, hello! I thought you were one of the guards, one of the chinchillas. Thank goodness you aren't. But you were chased by one of the Predators? I thought cats were lazy but fast and deadly. What did you do to make one get chased? Or were you Chosen to be eaten?"

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Omg, their so cute!)

Chestnut chuckled nervously. "Well... I may or may not have called it Lazy and Fat..." Chestnut paused, then continued. "And I may or may not have made fun of it..." Chestnut glanced at the ground, "Heh..."

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Omg, their so cute!)

Chestnut chuckled nervously. "Well... I may or may not have called it Lazy and Fat..." Chestnut paused, then continued. "And I may or may not have made fun of it..." Chestnut glanced at the ground, "Heh..."
Dobin sighed. "Young one, they are strong, quick, and fearful. There is a rebellion, but they do not know of it."

Tundra
May 17th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Chestnut chuckled. "True... But how will we get them back?" She asked. P"Do we just attack them?"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Chestnut chuckled. "True... But how will we get them back?" She asked. P"Do we just attack them?"
"We have a plan." Dobin said simply.

New Adventures
May 18th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Name:
Sadie
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Looks:
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-little-mouse-17816364.jpg
Species:
None specifically
Perso:
Tbrp'd
Other:
Nawh

Name:
Coconut
Sexuality:
Bisexual {Mostly Gay}
Looks:
A Very Large, Almost As Large As A Normal Sized Cat, White Rabbit With A Light Brown Circle Around His Right Eye
Species:
A Mix-Breed Rabbit
Perso:
Tbrp'd
Other:
Could he be a rabbit who joins the mice alliance?

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Name:
Sadie
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Looks:
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-little-mouse-17816364.jpg
Species:
None specifically
Perso:
Tbrp'd
Other:
Nawh

Name:
Coconut
Sexuality:
Bisexual {Mostly Gay}
Looks:
A Very Large, Almost As Large As A Normal Sized Cat, White Rabbit With A Light Brown Circle Around His Right Eye
Species:
A Mix-Breed Rabbit
Perso:
Tbrp'd
Other:
Could he be a rabbit who joins the mice alliance?
yes, accepted.

New Adventures
May 18th, 2017, 02:50 PM
yes, accepted.
Thank you!))

Sadie nibbled on a large and thick Sunflower Seed, almost as big as the small female mouse. Meanwhile, Coconut thumped over to Dobin and Chestnut, holding some lettuce in his jaws. The massive rabbit dipped his head in greetings, setting the large green leaves down. "Hello Dobin, Chestnut." He had often given some of his food to the mice, so this wasn't very odd. Coconut had learned most of their names, as well.

Tundra
May 18th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"Then what's the plan!" Chestnut squeaked growing inpatient. "If the plan is to attack then I will go out there and attack the cats recklessly!"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Thank you!))

Sadie nibbled on a large and thick Sunflower Seed, almost as big as the small female mouse. Meanwhile, Coconut thumped over to Dobin and Chestnut, holding some lettuce in his jaws. The massive rabbit dipped his head in greetings, setting the large green leaves down. "Hello Dobin, Chestnut." He had often given some of his food to the mice, so this wasn't very odd. Coconut had learned most of their names, as well.
"Then what's the plan!" Chestnut squeakedz growing inpatient. "If the plan is to attack then I will go out there recklessly and attack!"
"Hello, and thank you, Coconut. Chestnut, our plan is to attack, but silently and unnoticeably. We will take out lower cats one by one, then work our way up." Dobin explained.

Tundra
May 18th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"Hello, Coconut. Chestnut said, glancing at the the mouse. "So we take out the lower cats then work our way up?" She echoed, narrowing her eyes. "And what if most of us die?"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Hello, Coconut. Chestnut said, glancing at the the mouse. "So we take out the lower cats then work our way up?" She echoed, narrowing her eyes. "And what if most of us die?"
"Then we will stop and run away. But they can enslave us if they find us." Dobin replied.

Tundra
May 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Chestnut wrinkled her small nose. "If they try to I'll rip them apart!"