PDA

View Full Version : danganronpa!! ( limited rp )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Welcome to hope's peak academy! an exclusive government-funded school which is renowned for recruiting students that are emblematic of their disciplines. These students are given the title of "Ultimate", and range from talents such as the "Ultimate Baseball Star" or the "Ultimate Programmer" to ideals such as the "Ultimate Moral Compass". However, every year the school hosts a raffle in which every ordinary high school student nationwide is entered, and a random student is selected to enter the school as the "Ultimate Lucky Student". If you want the school to notice you as a ultimate you must be the very best at what you!! Or win the raffle XD.
Either way you've been chosen!! To join this very school congrats!! They've sent you a letter and now you're here!! However as you step towards your new life a wave of nausea hits you hard and then... you pass out...
You wake up 30 minutes later in a classroom with the windows nailed down making it extremely hard to see outside nor tell if it's night or daytime as you look around you notice a note: http://i.imgur.com/ERPrhg3.png
It also tells you to meet with the others in the school gym for the beginning of your new life but you can't help but feel uneasy why are the windows nailed up? And how did you end up here? These answers will come to you soon! But be warned each new life isn't always paradise.

Rules: will be told soon :3

Okay I'll update the forum as soon as you find out your big surprise!! So as a word of caution please only two ocs for each person and you'll see why once the story begins!! XD now we just need one lucky student and up to 16 students! So start joining now to enjoy your brand new life!!

Forum for all
Name
Personality
What's your ultimate? ( aka talent but if you're the lucky student just put ultimate lucky student)
Fears
Weaknesses
Skills
Strengths
What's your dream and why do you have it
Backstory
Love interest if any
Other
Questions

I will make my ocs as soon as y'all are in the gym and once everyone is here and accepted! But remember only two for each person you'll find out why soon enough :3

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
I'd join, but my hour of internet time is gone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Okay! Don't worry we can start whenever you're up again :3

wren
April 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Save me a spot bro

rubinaito
April 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Okay! Don't worry we can start whenever you're up again :3
Yeah, that'll be about this time tomorrow so........ But I'll see what I can do. Rubin would be the Ultimate Guitarist and Angel the Ultimate Fighter, btw.

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Peter will be the Ultimate Vocalist)

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sam will be the ultimate protectiveness/Defender
[ What?!?! Is that how you say it? You know what I give up ]

Rachel will be the ultimate sports
[ OML I'm so done. What do I say for that?!? UGH ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Accepted all of y'all!! XD 9 more to go!!
Also please make a forum if you can and also sam can be called the ultimate protector :3 and Rachel the ultimate sports player

Hallowed Echo
April 24th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Save me spot please.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Save me spot please.)
Sure!)

Hallowed Echo
April 24th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Thank you. Here's my form
Name: Jesse
Looks: Short pitch black hair with light blue highlights and green eyes. He wears a black beanie with a black shirt, jeans, white hoodie, boots and side bag full of empty books and art books.
Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Adventurous, Curious
What's your ultimate?: Ultimate Author
Fears: Death, Zombies, deadly creatures
Weaknesses: Sports, Math, Science
Skills: Writing, Drawing and reading
Strengths: Writing, Drawing, Reading, Climbing trees, swimming
What's your dream and why do you have it: To become a famous author
Backstory: TBRP
Love interest if any: Maybe one of Sasuke's characters or open to any gender
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Accepted!! XD)

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Accepted all of y'all!! XD 9 more to go!!
Also please make a forum if you can and also sam can be called the ultimate protector :3 and Rachel the ultimate sports player

Thanks bud. I would have killed myself trying to figure that one out XD

Name: Sam
Looks: to be added
Personality: As his name portrays he is the "Ultimate protector" meaning he would stop at nothing to defend those he loves?
What's your ultimate?: Ultimate protector
Fears: not being able to protect or save someone
Weaknesses: Being stuck in this school forever
Skills: protecting and preserving people around him. Being tough
Strengths: ...
What's your dream and why do you have it: to leave the school and live a life alone with a boyfriend or girlfriend. He's a solitary person.
Backstor: udndknd
Love interest if any: Open
Other: nu
Questions: nu

Name: Rachel
Looks: to be added
Personality: relies on her talents and abilities. Quiet and reserved
What's your ultimate?: Ultimate sports player
Fears: Being injured/crippled
Weaknesses: Being forced to do nothing sporty
Skills: any sport possible
Strengths: Strength stamina spend
What's your dream and why do you have it: To live out a life and become famous
Backstory: none
Love interest if any: [ Sasuke or is he a teacher or something? ]
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
XD you'll find out soon! Accepted!!)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 25th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Save me a spot please! ^^
I'll make my form after school!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Okay!

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 08:33 AM
ill join, just give me a moment

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/53/80/9d5380c4ff0d73f3284c778db2c0f258.jpg
Personality: Yall know Ronan
What's your ultimate? ( aka talent but if you're the lucky student just put ultimate lucky student): Ultimate Artist
Fears: Being rejected, being made fun of, having to talk in front of a lot of people, having to talk to people she doesn't know, the dark
Weaknesses: denying if she likes someone, focussing to much on her art and grades rather than other people, boasting to much, coming up with good comebacks, having a ton of emotion
Skills: anything with art, sports (softball), singing
Strengths: being stubborn, easily angered, holding grudges, getting to caught up in her art
What's your dream and why do you have it: Unknown atm
Backstory: TBRD
Love interest if any: Winter (if u bring him in)
Other: None
Questions: None

SkyHeart
April 25th, 2017, 09:01 AM
(I might join this and be the Ultimate Gamer XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Sure!! Accepted!!)

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Wait Peter has the spot for ultimate vocalist/singer right? o.o)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Wait Peter has the spot for ultimate vocalist/singer right? o.o)
Yes!!)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
What's your ultimate?: Ultimate Archer
Fears: Being bullied, his friends or family getting hurt.
Weaknesses: Is a bit sensitive, has a short fuse.
Skills: Archery, running.
Strengths: Fighting, dodging.
What's your dream and why do you have it: Will reveal in RP
Backstory: Will reveal in RP
Love interest if any: Will be open in RP / Bisexual
Other: Hallo! :3
Questions: Nope!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Accepted!!)

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mystic-messenger/images/e/e7/Yoosung_render.png/revision/latest?cb=20160920004034
Personality: Typical Peter
What's your ultimate? ( aka talent but if you're the lucky student just put ultimate lucky student): Ultimate Vocalist/Singer
Fears: Snakes, Darkness, Being alone, confronting people, Making eye-contact, physical touch
Weaknesses: Pretty much everything
Skills: Staying quiet, being absolutely adorable, Stealth, His singing voice
Strengths: Singing! :D
What's your dream and why do you have it: Peter's dream is to become a star singer, but not too famous. He doesn't like tons and tons of attention. He has it because heck, he's the ultimate singer!
Backstory: Will reveal later on in the roleplay :3
Love interest if any: Open, he's Bisexual, leaning towards male.
Other: Na
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Accepted!! XD)

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Yay! XD)

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 04:09 PM
aaa i love this game! why not give this a try

Name -- Aspen Haligan
Age -- 15
Looks -- here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/cb/00/70cb00c62d8be4b0de3d2533cecdd48f.jpg). [outfit (http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/hmw5bs-l-610x610-pants-blouse-flannel+shirt-cardigan-jacket-flannel-green-grunge-fall+outfits-autumn+winter-tumblr-tumblr+girl-grey-t+shirt-instagram-outfit-outfit+idea-aesthetic-pretty-jeans.jpg)]
Personality -- Aspen Haligan is a rather timid person with big dreams and a head filled with hope. They're rather spacey and often don't pay attention to others when they're speaking, but take the time to notice small things others haven't quite gotten yet. They're rather kind and passive towards most arguments, and their head is anxiety-ridden due to being the infamous 'Ultimate Lucky Student', determined to try and prove themselves here.
Talent -- Ultimate Lucky Student
Fears -- Heights; Not being good enough for Hope's Peak
Weaknesses -- Often stares off into space / not very attentive, quick to be intimidated by things like screams, etc.
Skills -- They fancy themselves as a mediocre mystery-solver, if that's a skill.
Strengths -- They're pretty good at calligraphy, and have a tendency to notice small things easily.
What's your dream and why do you have it -- "My dream? Oh, it's to be somebody. To be recognized, y'know? It's because everyone else in my family isn't really... special. We're all just normal, but I can be somebody different-- look at me! I was chosen for Hope's Peak Academy, of all places!"
Backstory -- There's not much to say about Aspen- they're really just like a normal kid with a single mother and an older brother. They were chosen by a lottery to attend Hope's Peak, and doesn't have a 'real talent'- they're known as the Lucky Student, because their ticket out of all others in the country had been chosen, to be offered this chance for a new kind of hope.
Love interest if any -- none, but i guess they're open for one. they're bisexual.
Other -- Oh, this is going to be filled with despair ;0
Questions -- nah

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Accepted! XD I love the game too four more to start!!! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Four more to start or would y'all like to start now?!)

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Whatever you want! :D It's your roleplay, anyways!)

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Four more to start or would y'all like to start now?!)

whatever u want <3

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
April 25th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Could I join?

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM
i'm fine w/ either! ;0 ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Sure! Jump right in and we'll start now!! Y'all have to head towards the gym after you have woken up in a classroom with that note :3 one of my ocs will be there as a student like you guys once everyone is there!! You're new life will be began!! XD of course after the speech you're principal has for y'all)

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Ronan rolled out of her bed... but she was still asleep. The brown and bright eyed girl hit the floor with a thump. She spazzed out as she hit her arm on her desk. She brought it near her and winced. "Ouch," she said as she bit her lip. She then looked around at the light that streamed through her window. Ronan yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "Guess this is the day..." she stated as she slowly got up and got dressed. Once dressed, she grabbed a handful of cereal and walked out the door with her bag on her back. She then began to eat her food as she walked to the gym.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ronan rolled out of her bed... but she was still asleep. The brown and bright eyed girl hit the floor with a thump. She spazzed out as she hit her arm on her desk. She brought it near her and winced. "Ouch," she said as she bit her lip. She then looked around at the light that streamed through her window. Ronan yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "Guess this is the day..." she stated as she slowly got up and got dressed. Once dressed, she grabbed a handful of cereal and walked out the door with her bag on her back. She then began to eat her food as she walked to the gym.
Ohh sorry you all pass out and wake up in a classroom with the windows nailed up there is no light and you all don't know how you got there sorry if I didn't explain it better)

April 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Name: Nathaniel cardaway
Looks: he has bright blue eyes with hints of green in the middle, he has blond hair put up into a ponytail and is 155 cm tall
Perso: is kind and protective of friends, but acts out many personalities with others
Talent: ultimate actor/drama queen
Fears: not being noticed, being laughed at, and not being accepted for who he his
Weakness: he is very self conscious and has social anxiety, but when with friends he open up
Skills: seduction and impersonation, he lives multiple lives at once
Strength: he has a huge grudge against anyone who hurts his friends, he can boost moral quite well
What's your dream and why do you have it: "W-well I want to be recognised and accepted for being myself, truly I just want someone to love, if that person accepts me for who I am they are perfect... P-pretty stupid right!"
Backstory: his father committed suicide and his mother is heavily addicted to drugs, he acts so he doesn't end up like his father.
Love interest: OOOPEN he is a flaming homosexual.

April 25th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"W-what the hell?" He said as he realised he wasn't in his room. He looked around, his eyes adjusting to the low light. He saw other people and walked up to them. "H-Hey do you know where we are?"

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
It's my first day at Hope's Peak Academy.

I'm a bit nervous, but I think that I'm going to be okay. After all, what's the worst that could happen? I mean, there's a lot of terrible things that could happen, but I guess I'll try and think of the positives- like the fact that I'm literally studying among geniuses. And that they're all probably 100% smarter and way more talented than I am, because I got in thanks to a lottery.

Wait- I've got to be positive! Keep moving forward, right?

Aspen pulled open the academy's doors with a long sigh, their chest heavy from all the worrying they'd been doing. Looking around the place, the first thing they did was squint from all the bright light around the place- all these windows were leaking light into the building, and it hurt their head just to look the other way. Sighing, they leaned against a door quietly, waiting for everyone to show up and hiding from all the natural lighting... and that's when everything started to get dizzy. Their head hurt, and it felt like everything around them had been swirling- and in a moment, they weren't in the open hallway, but in a classroom- the last thing they could remember the fuzzy memories of the hallway's bright lights.

"...Nngh... where am I?" They mused, gazing around with a confused look as they noticed the empty classroom surrounding them. It looked a lot different from where they were before- the windows were all nailed up, and the only sign of other people in the school was a small note on their desk. Unfolding the piece of paper with curiosity, it seemed to just be a crude drawing of the school and instructions to go to the gym around 8:00 AM for orientation- and looking up at the classroom's clock, it was past the right time already. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me... is this some kind of prank, to make me late for orientation? It's my first day of school, and I'm already messing up!" Aspen ranted, throwing the door open in a hurry and sprinting out into the hallway, eyes wide with worry.

Soon enough, they found the doors to the gym, pushing them open and entering quietly. Starting today, this school will be your entire world. It was probably just a practical joke, but they couldn't help not wondering what they meant- and why all the windows were boarded up now as they'd walked the hallways, even if the windows they'd seen only what felt like moments ago letting plenty of natural light through. Some kid in the gym also looked confused-- maybe they were pranked as well. "I'm not sure. I think someone played a joke on me, but that's probably just because I don't have a talent." They laughed awkwardly, before adding something else. "Before you ask, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. I'm just here by chance, I guess."

aspen hannigan -- introduction

- current mysteries -

who pranked me?
what happened to the windows?

- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -

nathanial cardaway
@Blueflight

[END]

April 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Nate sighed. "Being talented is overated trust me." He walked up to the other person. "My names Nate, what's yours?" He asked.

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Nate sighed. "Being talented is overated trust me." He walked up to the other person. "My names Nate, what's yours?" He asked.
"Are you kidding? I'd do anything for a talent like all of yours." They gasped, shaking their head at the idea that being talented was overrated. "That's why they've created this school- to showcase all of your talents, right? I'm just so happy to be able to study with all you... geniuses!" Who are probably a lot better than me at very much everything... probably everything except for being lucky, because that's apparently my talent now. "And my name's Aspen- Aspen Hannigan. It's a little boring, but that's probably the thing about every part of me- I'm not very exciting in any way, but I try my best."

aspen hannigan -- talent talkin'

- current mysteries -

who pranked me?

- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -

nathanial cardaway
@Blueflight

[END]

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Peter cracked his eyes open, finding himself in a strange environment. "W-What..?" He whispered, slowly lifting his head up. He blinked and his vision cleared. "Where am I?" He said in alarm, his eyes growing wide. "W-What's going on?" Peter looked at the windows, then around the classroom.

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(tis fine xD)

Ronan woke up in a classroom with many other people. She knitted her eyebrows together. "Any of yall care to explain why I'm hear?" she asked popping her knuckles ready to beat someone. "I'll give you a few seconds..." she said as she looked around the dark area.

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Peter cracked his eyes open, finding himself in a strange environment. "W-What..?" He whispered, slowly lifting his head up. He blinked and his vision cleared. "Where am I?" He said in alarm, his eyes growing wide. "W-What's going on?" Peter looked at the windows, then around the classroom.
(tis fine xD)

Ronan woke up in a classroom with many other people. She knitted her eyebrows together. "Any of yall care to explain why I'm hear?" she asked popping her knuckles ready to beat someone. "I'll give you a few seconds..." she said as she looked around the dark area."You're in the gym- orientation's just about to start, y'know..." Aspen mumbled awkwardly towards Peter, but suddenly jumping in surprise at Ronan's sudden threat. They didn't even know these people's names and they were trying to beat them up already? What a great start to my school year. "There's a note I found in the classroom I woke up in that told me to come here, and here you guys are." They explained, their voice shaky with care. "I-I don't really have any talents like you guys, so I just followed the directions. I'm pretty okay at following rules- they're easy to understand, so I just walked over here."

aspen hannigan -- irritation station

- current mysteries -

who pranked me?

- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -

peter
@Skye

ronan
@Slash-GNR (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1034)

[END]

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 25th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Alex opened his eyes, getting up slowly and uneasily and looking around the room he was in, noticing two things. One, the Windows were nailed shut, and two, there were people with him in the room. "Uh... Can anyone please tell me where I am?" He paused for a moment. "And why I am here?"

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"You're in the gym- orientation's just about to start, y'know..." Aspen mumbled awkwardly towards Peter, but suddenly jumping in surprise at Ronan's sudden threat. They didn't even know these people's names and they were trying to beat them up already? What a great start to my school year. "There's a note I found in the classroom I woke up in that told me to come here, and here you guys are." They explained, their voice shaky with care. "I-I don't really have any talents like you guys, so I just followed the directions. I'm pretty okay at following rules- they're easy to understand, so I just walked over here."

aspen hannigan -- irritation station

- current mysteries -

who pranked me?

- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -

peter
@Skye

ronan
@Slash-GNR (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1034)

[END]

Ronan bit her lip as she looked around. "Well this sure ain't the way to introduce someone...." she said as she got up and put her hands on her hips. She then looked at the person. "Sorry for the threat.... I'm just a bit tense," she said looking to Peter and Aspen. "I'm Ronan by the way," she said in her strong southern accent. "Oh.... well I hope you find a talent... I'm great at drawing... not really painting. I like to draw with pencil and shading... stuff like that," she said as she stretched.

wren
April 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Hey yall. What did I miss? )

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Hey yall. What did I miss? )
[the rp started; people are still grouping up in the gym]

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Angel and Rubin walked into the gym, their elbows linked. Rubin was dressed in red, with auburn hair slicked back with gel. Angel was dressed in gold with blonde hair tied back in a short ponytail.
"Hello." Rubin waved his free hand. "This is Angel."
"And this is Rubin." Angel added.
"Can someone explain what's going on?" The twins asked in unison.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 08:54 PM
I here!!) a scary looking man was there in the gym far from everyone else. He had a lollipop in his mouth as he looks at them with a scary glare he had ice blue eyes and pure white hair and was wearing a cheif outfit " would y'all shut up over there?! I'm trying to think " despite being scary looking he was wearing white fake cat ears

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Peter was just curled up on the ground, his knees pulled up to his chest with his arms wrapped around his legs. He glanced at Winter. For some reason, he scared Peter. But Peter couldn't really take that man seriously with the lollipop and cat ears. Peter just did what he always does best and stayed silent.

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Ronan bit her lip as she looked around. "Well this sure ain't the way to introduce someone...." she said as she got up and put her hands on her hips. She then looked at the person. "Sorry for the threat.... I'm just a bit tense," she said looking to Peter and Aspen. "I'm Ronan by the way," she said in her strong southern accent. "Oh.... well I hope you find a talent... I'm great at drawing... not really painting. I like to draw with pencil and shading... stuff like that," she said as she stretched.
Angel and Rubin walked into the gym, their elbows linked. Rubin was dressed in red, with auburn hair slicked back with gel. Angel was dressed in gold with blonde hair tied back in a short ponytail.
"Hello." Rubin waved his free hand. "This is Angel."
"And this is Rubin." Angel added.
"Can someone explain what's going on?" The twins asked in unison.

I here!!) a scary looking man was there in the gym far from everyone else. He had a lollipop in his mouth as he looks at them with a scary glare he had ice blue eyes and pure white hair and was wearing a cheif outfit " would y'all shut up over there?! I'm trying to think " despite being scary looking he was wearing white fake cat ears
"...You can't just 'find' a talent- they're with you from how you grow up. It's what makes you famous, recognized..." Aspen gushed- it seemed they liked talking about talent an awful lot, despite not having one. "I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student- which meant they chose me to attend this place through a lottery." They explained, before turning their head to see three other people, two who were even speaking creepily in unison. It gave them the jitters, but they were their classmates, after all. I'll have to get used to it."I think we're at orientation. We just have to wait for the principal-- who seems to be late. I wonder when they're going to arrive?"

aspen hannigan -- talk, talk, talk

- current mysteries -

who pranked me?
when will the principal arrive?
- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -

ronan Slash-GNR

angel and rubin
@Rubinalto

???
@Sasukewolf (madness}

[END]

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Hey kid," Rubin sat next to Peter.
"Why so blue?" Angel added.
"There's a reason to be happy." Rubin added.
"Cause one of us kinda likes you." They said, looking at him with genuine smiles.

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Ronan tilted her head. "You can learn a talent as well..." she trailed off as she looked over at the strange looking man. "Can you shut up?" she asked tilting her head as she walked over and looked at down at him. "What's up with your hair?" she asked.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Hey kid," Rubin sat next to Peter.
"Why so blue?" Angel added.
"There's a reason to be happy." Rubin added.
"Cause one of us kinda likes you." They said, looking at him with genuine smiles.

Peter's gaze focused on the twins, blinking in surprise. Once finished with their little rhyme, he couldn't help but blush. "I-I-I..." He stammered, clearly flustered. Biting his lip, Peter smiled a bit. "Thank you..?"

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Peter's gaze focused on the twins, blinking in surprise. Once finished with their little rhyme, he couldn't help but blush. "I-I-I..." He stammered, clearly flustered. Biting his lip, Peter smiled a bit. "Thank you..?"
"Don't thank us yet, Little Rabbit." Rubin warned.
"You still have to figure out who it is." Angel said cheerfully.
"And you've got the whole year to do it!" They each took an arm, helping him up.
"Just so you know, I'm the more handsome one." Rubin winked.
"If you like tall dark and handsome maybe." Angel snorted.
"But anyways." They each placed a hand on Peter's shoulders. "What's your talent?"
"I'm a guitarist." Rubin said with a grin, miming playing a guitar.
"And I'm a fighter. Any fighting style you can name, I can do it." Angel smiled.
"And yes sir, we are here!" They called in unison. Again.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"Don't thank us yet, Little Rabbit." Rubin warned.
"You still have to figure out who it is." Angel said cheerfully.
"And you've got the whole year to do it!" They each took an arm, helping him up.
"Just so you know, I'm the more handsome one." Rubin winked.
"If you like tall dark and handsome maybe." Angel snorted.
"But anyways." They each placed a hand on Peter's shoulders. "What's your talent?"
"I'm a guitarist." Rubin said with a grin, miming playing a guitar.
"And I'm a fighter. Any fighting style you can name, I can do it." Angel smiled.
"And yes sir, we are here!" They called in unison. Again.

Peter was blushing more now. Did he just call me 'Little Rabbit'? He felt like he was in a musical, having to look back and forth between each twin. "I-" He blushed more. "I'm a singer."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 09:21 PM
" hi hi hi howdy is everyone here? Good! Then let's get going!!" All of the sudden a plush bear like thing just jumps out landing on its bottom on the desk. The bear was half white and half black the black side had a slash like red eye and a toothed grin while the white was just one dot for a eye and a normal smile. " I...am...Monokuma!! " the man eyes widened a bit " .... it's a toy?"

Monokuma looks like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/c/c1/Monokuma_transparent.png/revision/latest?cb=20161018144842

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:23 PM
" hi hi hi howdy is everyone here? Good! Then let's get going!!" All of the sudden a plush bear like thing just jumps out landing on its bottom on the desk. The bear was half white and half black the black side had a slash like red eye and a toothed grin while the white was just one dot for a eye and a normal smile. " I...am...Monokuma!! " the man eyes widened a bit " .... it's a toy?"

Monokuma looks like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/c/c1/Monokuma_transparent.png/revision/latest?cb=20161018144842

I didn't know what this RP was about until you mentioned the bear and then it hit me XD)

Peter's attention snapped to Sasuke, then at the bear. He stumbled back and landed on his rear end, nearly fainting. What the heck was going on?

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Peter was blushing more now. Did he just call me 'Little Rabbit'? He felt like he was in a musical, having to look back and forth between each twin. "I-" He blushed more. "I'm a singer."

I didn't know what this RP was about until you mentioned the bear and then it hit me XD)

Peter's attention snapped to Sasuke, then at the bear. He stumbled back and landed on his rear end, nearly fainting. What the heck was going on?

"Woah! A bear!" The twins chorused. They then helped Peter back up again with kind smiles. "And that's a pretty nice talent too!"

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Ronan didn't expect this reaction from the man. She turned her gaze to the bear and backed up a bit. "I think they put us on drugs..." she said as she tilted her head at the strange thing.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(Also, who is the student that gets murdered?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
The bear speaks again " nope it's all real I'm this schools principal I am Monokuma!! It's so nice to meet you all"

The man clicks his tongue " it's some kinda robot or a moving teddy bear "

Monokuma speaks once again in his cheerful voice but a little fake sadness " how dare you compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep deeper than the Mariana Trench... my remote control system is much more complex then any toy even the folks at NASA can't recreate me! Ah but don't make me say stuff that would break NASAs dreams. I just couldn't BEAR it!! " he says in a bit of anger while moving around like a real thing

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 09:46 PM
(Also, who is the student that gets murdered?)
I'll say once he tells you what's up I'll pm the killer and the victim to play out the scene! But I will not say who did what that's up to you guys to find out the mystery and the victim and killer can not say a thing :3)

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:48 PM
"Woah! A bear!" The twins chorused. They then helped Peter back up again with kind smiles. "And that's a pretty nice talent too!"

Peter was slightly dizzy. "T-Thank you.." Was all he managed to say, placing his hand on his forehead.

Slash-GNR
April 25th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Ronan knitted her eyebrows together. "You really are a strange thing... and can we get out of here now?" she asked looking around the room once again before turning to the bear. "I mean... this really ain't the best way to say "hello"," she said.

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Angel and Rubin were close to the bear, inspecting him.
"You're cool." Angel said, poking the bear's belly.
"You're an artificial intelligence, right?" Rubin asked, looking intrigued. "A machine with the mind of a human..."
"That's cool." Angel backed off a bit.
Rubin shrugged. "You're a scaredy-cat Angel." He teased.
Angel frowned. "Something about him doesn't feel right." He said quietly to Peter. "The bear, I mean."
Rubin shrugged, and continued looking at Monokuma.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Angel and Rubin were close to the bear, inspecting him.
"You're cool." Angel said, poking the bear's belly.
"You're an artificial intelligence, right?" Rubin asked, looking intrigued. "A machine with the mind of a human..."
"That's cool." Angel backed off a bit.
Rubin shrugged. "You're a scaredy-cat Angel." He teased.
Angel frowned. "Something about him doesn't feel right." He said quietly to Peter. "The bear, I mean."
Rubin shrugged, and continued looking at Monokuma.

Peter shrugged slightly. "I-I mean, we'll see. We just met him. He seems friendly. Er, if he is a he, anyways." Peter blushed in embarrassment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Monokuma laughs softly " stop that! Anyway let's get started everyone quiet down quiet down and no leaving!" He says happily " now everyone stand at attention and bow.. Good morning!!"

The man huffs as he just stands there but he does say good morning in a quiet voice

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 10:03 PM
"Good morning!" The twins said together, standing next to Peter after bowing.
"But is it really morning?" Angel asked.
"What if it's night?" Rubin thought aloud.
"Maybe it's noon!" Angel exclaimed.
"Yeah, maybe you're right." Rubin concurred.

Soddenfur
April 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
(Hey! Are there still any spots open?? I love danganronpa and I'm glad someone made a page for it.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM
( What did I miss? :3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2017, 10:33 PM
(Hey! Are there still any spots open?? I love danganronpa and I'm glad someone made a page for it.)
Yep four more spots open!! Come right in! ) also you're principal has arrived but it's no normal principal it's a bear like thing called Monokuma!!")

April 25th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Nate stared in confusion.....wha?...... that's all he thought as the bear walked off. He shook his head and went over to the twins. "I heard one of you is a master of martial arts."

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Good morning!" The twins said together, standing next to Peter after bowing.
"But is it really morning?" Angel asked.
"What if it's night?" Rubin thought aloud.
"Maybe it's noon!" Angel exclaimed.
"Yeah, maybe you're right." Rubin concurred.

Peter looked at them in confusion. "I-" He turned slightly pale. "Um, I.." He averted his gaze awkwardly, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, I-I don't understand what any of you are saying."

April 25th, 2017, 10:39 PM
He noticed the other guy and looked at him, the other bot had looked to the ground and muttered something about not understanding. "These two." He pointed to the twins. "Are just being strange."

Soddenfur
April 25th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Name: Harry
Personality: Harry is fairly outspoken, often times resulting in the seeking of heated debates/arguments. However, he is by no means hot-headed and knows when to keep silent. He can be seen as perceptive when it comes to human behavior but lacks the ability to know where to start during an investigation, needless to say he is best suited for gathering accounts and forming theories regarding investigations, although they can become wild and farfetched as he loses track of what is happening.
Ultimate: Golfer
Fears: failure, being alone, betrayal
Weaknesses: argumentative, occasionally paranoid
Skills: golfing (duh), prediction, analysis
Strengths: perceptive, can get around a conversation
Backstory: Pretty average as far as usual backstories go. Harry has participated in many tournaments and has been golfing since age two. Nothing relaxes (or frustrates) him more than golf.
Love interest: Open to anyone if you feel like it :3
Other: none
Questions: none

rubinaito
April 25th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Nate stared in confusion.....wha?...... that's all he thought as the bear walked off. He shook his head and went over to the twins. "I heard one of you is a master of martial arts."
Peter looked at them in confusion. "I-" He turned slightly pale. "Um, I.." He averted his gaze awkwardly, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, I-I don't understand what any of you are saying."
He noticed the other guy and looked at him, the other bot had looked to the ground and muttered something about not understanding. "These two." He pointed to the twins. "Are just being strange."
"You would be correct." Angel said cheerfully.

"And Peter, look." Ruin pointed towards the windows. "We cannot see the time of day, so while he says it is morning, it may be night, isn't that right?"

"Were not being weird." They both said. "We're stating the facts."

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 10:55 PM
"You would be correct." Angel said cheerfully.

"And Peter, look." Ruin pointed towards the windows. "We cannot see the time of day, so while he says it is morning, it may be night, isn't that right?"

"Were not being weird." They both said. "We're stating the facts."

Peter bit his lip uncertainly. "S-Sure, whatever you say. I trust you guys, so I-I'll just go with it." He shrugged his shoulders, then blushed again as he thought about their question.

April 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"Which one of you is it?" He asked laughing at how in sync they were.

Stario&Co.
April 25th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Are there ant open positions? If not I'll cheer from the sidelines x3

April 25th, 2017, 11:35 PM
There are some positions open still I believe

wren
April 26th, 2017, 12:37 AM
[the rp started; people are still grouping up in the gym]

Thanks! )

Slash-GNR
April 26th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Ronan went to go stand by thew white haired man as she looked at the bear. She still felt strange about all of this. "Good Morning?" she said softly. The white haired man was way taller than her, so she felt even more intimidated.

Thunder
April 26th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Could I join if theres still room? ;~;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Only two more left so yeah y'all can join in although I believe all the art ultimates are taken)
Monokuma laughs softly " now let's us commence with a noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! First let's talk about your school life and how it will be like. Now, ah, make no mistake- you few students so full of potential, represent the hope of this world. And to protect such splendid hope y'all will live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school. Everyone will live in harmony together, and adhere to the rules and regulations of this school. " he sighs happily " now then .. regarding the end date for this communal life.. there isn't one!"

The man looks at Ronan and growls a bit as he looks at the bear " so you're saying we're going to be here forever?" He asks coldly

Monokuma laughs " yep! You'll be here until the day you die! Such is a school life you've been assigned! "

Slash-GNR
April 26th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Only two more left so yeah y'all can join in although I believe all the art ultimates are taken)
Monokuma laughs softly " now let's us commence with a noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! First let's talk about your school life and how it will be like. Now, ah, make no mistake- you few students so full of potential, represent the hope of this world. And to protect such splendid hope y'all will live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school. Everyone will live in harmony together, and adhere to the rules and regulations of this school. " he sighs happily " now then .. regarding the end date for this communal life.. there isn't one!"

The man looks at Ronan and growls a bit as he looks at the bear " so you're saying we're going to be here forever?" He asks coldly

Monokuma laughs " yep! You'll be here until the day you die! Such is a school life you've been assigned! "

Ronan looked up at the man and backed away a bit from him as he growled. She then turned to the bear. "But what about our other lives.... the ones outside of this place..." she said fiddling with her thumbs. "I mean... I have friends, and a family outside of here," she said.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 09:07 AM
"What? That's not what we signed up for!" his Sam in alarm. He wasn't planning on staying here for the rest of his life. He'd rather die than admit his life here. He thought his was like a scholarship type thing. He jammed a clenched fist into a hand and closed it over his fist. He was seriously contemplating escaping, which seemed good at the moment but if monkuma knew people hated it it wasn't likely he would take to security very lightly. He un balled his fist, lay low. Get everyone out with some elaborate plan and live a happy life knowing I escaped a prison sentence. He thought as he stares at the teacher, president, principal? What was he?!? Anyways that didn't matter, he had to make friends and lay low for now.

Grace stood with her arms crossed in the front row. She had her athletic wear on with a high ponytail and sweating. Like always. She didn't mind the principal no. Just staying here forever. That was frustrating. She wanted out of here the moment she realized she wasn't ever leaving this place. She brushed her fingers through her hair and groaned in frustration. Awesome.

Fel
April 26th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Honestly, by the condition of the school, Aspen didn't even mind the fact that a stuffed bear had announced being the principal of the school- they were perfectly fine with robots, since they'd known the school must've had some technology Ultimates as well. However so, the principal had finally arrived into the gym, and so a mystery was solved with their appearance.

<SOLVED> when will the principal arrive?

However, nobody could be prepared for what happened next. We're going to be here forever? I can't do that- there must be a mistake! "I-I don't even have a talent- I shouldn't be here, right? I'm not any sort of hope! Please, there's go to be a way you'll let us out of here!" Aspen had friends and a family back home- a life that, though admittedly boring, was much better than being trapped here together with strangers they'd never seen before in their life. "Please!"

At least they knew who 'pranked' them.

<SOLVED> who pranked me?
<SOLVED> what happened to the windows?

aspen hannigan -- panic!

- current mysteries -

what the hell is going on?

- current evidence -

the mysterious note

- interactions -
Monokuma
@Sasukewolf (madness}

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 26th, 2017, 02:22 PM

"Wait, what?" Alex went up to the bear thing known as the principal, his eyes wide. "This isn't right! You can't just keep us here forever!" He said, gesturing to the others.

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Name:Aika Yuki
Looks: boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/e9/6b/29e96b0c22fe7a70cac82abd7d6523d4--kids-girls-cute-girls.jpg)
Personality: Aika is very sweet and chipper with her friends and almost everyone. She's easy to befriend. While Aika does enjoy having fun and socializing, she is a bit shy and easily embarrassed, and you'll most likely have to approach her first. She's not exactly brave, and always thinks things through. She might overthink things a bit. She took on sword fighting as a way to become stronger and more fearless.
What's your ultimate? ( aka talent but if you're the lucky student just put ultimate lucky student): Ultimate Swordsman
Fears: The dark, loud noises, large bodies of water
Weaknesses: She's allergic to both nuts and blueberries, and she's short, which makes her easy to hold down. She also quite gullible
Skills: Swordsmanship, running, crawling in tight spaces
Strengths: Fast, determined, quick thinker
What's your dream and why do you have it: Her dream is to become a teacher, and own her own combat school
Backstory: Aika comes from a poor family. She's the youngest, and the most worried for. She used to randomly get very sick until she was ten. She still does, but it's not as bad. Her father used what money they had to pay for sword fighting classes, and now she's at the very top. She came to hopes peak to get over her shyness and make some friends
Love interest if any: Open!~
Other: Nope :3
Question: Nada x3

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Rubin and Angel frowned.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Sam stepped up next to Alex. Both fists where balled tight. His knuckles Turning white as he stares at the bear. He wasn't sure what he was planning on doing. But when it came to the time he was certainly going to do it. He was also planning on laying low, but since Alex stood he would not do what his ultimate portrayed so he defended. He than turned to face aspen, the ultimate lucky student. He nodded in mutual agreement. This wasn't her burden to bare. She was new, that's like dropping a bomb on the doorstep of her life. His fists became unballed and her ran his fingers through his hair turning in a full circle before landing his eyes on the bear. "This is not what we signed up for" his hissed. His cold eyes making direct contact with dead robotics ones. Not that it mattered more that he made the moment more intense.

fenic!
Sam + Aspen ???

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"We're not pleased." Rubin and Angel said simultaneously, crossing their arms and glaring coldly.

Fel
April 26th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Sam stepped up next to Alex. Both fists where balled tight. His knuckles Turning white as he stares at the bear. He wasn't sure what he was planning on doing. But when it came to the time he was certainly going to do it. He was also planning on laying low, but since Alex stood he would not do what his ultimate portrayed so he defended. He than turned to face aspen, the ultimate lucky student. He nodded in mutual agreement. This wasn't her burden to bare. She was new, that's like dropping a bomb on the doorstep of her life. His fists became unballed and her ran his fingers through his hair turning in a full circle before landing his eyes on the bear. "This is not what we signed up for" his hissed. His cold eyes making direct contact with dead robotics ones. Not that it mattered more that he made the moment more intense.

@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)
Sam + Aspen ???

[ yeah, sure! ;0 but aspen's nb, not a girl ;0; ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Accepted!) Monokuma laughs softly " not only that you're completely cut off form the outside world but there is one way to get out of here but!" A huge tall box just pops up beside him " you have to guess what that is! With this guy as a hint!" The box opens showing a tall handsome guy with blood red eyes clean and classy pitch black hair in a black and red suit, he smiles a dark but dashing smile " hello~" he says in a dark husky voice. Monokuma laughs loudly " guess this guys talent!"

Meet Sasuke: http://s1.zerochan.net/600/41/43/1852191.jpg )

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Name: Harry
Personality: Harry is fairly outspoken, often times resulting in the seeking of heated debates/arguments. However, he is by no means hot-headed and knows when to keep silent when he really needs to. He can be seen as perceptive when it comes to human behavior, but lacks the ability to know where to start during an investigation, needless to say he is best suited for gathering accounts and forming theories regarding investigations, although they can become wild and farfetched as he loses track of what is happening.
Looks: Short blonde hair and green eyes, lanky, usually wears a yellow coat with a white undershirt and black jeans.
Ultimate: Golfer
Fears: failure, being alone, betrayal
Weaknesses: argumentative, occasionally paranoid
Skills: golfing (duh), prediction, analysis
Strengths: perceptive, can get around a conversation
Backstory: Pretty average as far as usual backstories go. Harry has participated in many tournaments and has been golfing since age two. Nothing relaxes (or frustrates) him more than golf.
Love interest: Open to anyone if you feel like it :3
Other: none
Questions: none
(Am I accepted? :> If I am do I just pretend I was there the whole time or just have him come up late?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 05:29 PM
(Am I accepted? :> If I am do I just pretend I was there the whole time or just have him come up late?)
Yes! Just pretend you were there the whole time)

wren
April 26th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Accepted!) Monokuma laughs softly " not only that you're completely cut off form the outside world but there is one way to get out of here but!" A huge tall box just pops up beside him " you have to guess what that is! With this guy as a hint!" The box opens showing a tall handsome guy with blood red eyes clean and classy pitch black hair in a black and red suit, he smiles a dark but dashing smile " hello~" he says in a dark husky voice. Monokuma laughs loudly " guess this guys talent!"

[ yeah, sure! ;0 but aspen's nb, not a girl ;0; ]

"Is your talent..." she said looking at the ground than back up at him for a moment. She looked like she was really contemplating giving a good answer before she talked her chin twice, opening her mouth to say something than shaking her head as if she were fighting wih herself over the answer. She tapped her chin again "let me guess. Ruining our lives?" she finally said crossing her arms and glaring at him. "Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!" she hollered throwing her hands up in the air as if she had just won't the lottery. "Thank you, thank you, I owe it to all of you who are going to live your lives in misery!" she says sarcastically than she spun around in her sneakers and smirked.

fenic!

[ Why didn't I know that. *Face palm* ]

wren
April 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Rach? Sasuke?!?! Rachel? Sasu? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ))

Slash-GNR
April 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM

"Uh...." she said as she backed up into Winter. She then stopped as she frowned. "I don't know," she stated as she hung her head.

Fel
April 26th, 2017, 05:36 PM

"...I... I don't know... I'm not supposed to be here, please!" Aspen exclaimed. "Is he the... Ultimate Model or something?" They exclaimed with desperation. Gazing to the guy in the suit, they just wished he'd help them, that he'd give them some help or something. "Please-- I'll do anything to get out of here, please! I have friends, family..."

I'm panicking, aren't I?

[HEAD: TOO CLUTTERED]

[MYSTERY: GET ME OUT OF HERE]

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM

(Yay!)
"B-but I can't stay!" Aika hadn't. Talked to anyone there, and this was the first time she spoke. "What about my mom and dad?"

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Harry kept quiet until now, not hiding his presence in the gym, but refusing to speak to anyone until he understood why he woke up in a classroom that appeared to be on lockdown. "What kind of game is this?" he shouted, clutching the golf club strapped to his back, "I never agreed to this!". He fumbled with a golf ball in his pocket with his other hand. He could shoot a golf ball like a slower, oversized bullet. (Ahh, I'm just thinking of Peko with the golf club thing lawl)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Yes!! You can have him Rachel!) Monokuma laughs softly " wrong!! All wrong!! Come on Sasuke tell them what you are!"
The man known as Sasuke pulls out a paper and opens the words on it send shivers down everyone's spines it said in blood red ink: ultimate serial killer. He smiles at them " ahh you all think so highly of me mi Amors "

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Peter sat there, completely stiff.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 26th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Alex stood wide eyed at Sasuke and Monokuma. "Ultimate serial killer? What? If he's the ultimate serial killer, can't he just kill us all?" He said, looking at Monokuma. "Especially since we're all stuck here?"

wren
April 26th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"...I... I don't know... I'm not supposed to be here, please!" Aspen exclaimed. "Is he the... Ultimate Model or something?" They exclaimed with desperation. Gazing to the guy in the suit, they just wished he'd help them, that he'd give them some help or something. "Please-- I'll do anything to get out of here, please! I have friends, family..."

I'm panicking, aren't I?

[HEAD: TOO CLUTTERED]

[MYSTERY: GET ME OUT OF HERE]

Yes!! You can have him Rachel!) Monokuma laughs softly " wrong!! All wrong!! Come on Sasuke tell them what you are!"
The man known as Sasuke pulls out a paper and opens the words on it send shivers down everyone's spines it said in blood red ink: ultimate serial killer. He smiles at them " ahh you all think so highly of me mi Amors "

Aye Sasuke can rachel become grace instead, it will still be Rachel on the inside but like with a diffrent name and a totally different ultimate?!? ))

Rachel/Grace awkwardly crossed her arms. Her face going hot as he said what he was, no. Showed them what he was. It certainly made her uneasy. But. Considering she was the ultimate sports player she would most likely outrun or out... Um... Out.. Out do him athletically? No. I'm going to have to work on that one. She un crossed her arms again holding one as her legs visibly shook.

Sam took a few steps back next to aspen. He was afraid as the next person. He wouldn't let it show. No. Not to anybody here. He cats a glance at aspen who seems to be hyperventilating. He offered a wry smile as comfort than tunred away when he realized he must look like a freak. It pained him to see someone suffering, considering it was his ultimate to defend and protect. He turned again Taking their hand in his. "It's ok. We can get trough-" he was cut off by the man in the box. His face went red. Ultimate serial killer. Like his enemy? His nemesis. It was like they were pre destined to hate each other. Defender, defender vs the killer. Killer, killer kills the defender. He shook his head and with his free hand ran it over his face. Than let go of aspens. "No. You can't. We are young and wether you like it or not you can't keep us here with that animal" he growled like a dog. His muscles tensing through his thin shirt as he took a hostile step towards the man.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 07:03 PM

I would offer somebody. But. They are all in relationship pending process )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Monokuma laughs loudly " nope nope!! He's not allowed to kill but he can be your motivation!! If you want to get out you have to kill and get away with it!! You can kill anyone as long as you can get away with it! Not only that you'll get your wish!! But this guy is not allowed but you can kill him if you want to"

Sasuke laughs softly " harsh "

Monokuma red eye glowed softly " if you don't kill then I'll give you more motivation! So have fun and kill each other!!" He says as he just disappears leaving Sasuke alone on the stage and he just smiles " so ... hello~ who's the ultimate chef here?"

The white hair man rises his hand " that's me the names winter "

Sasuke smiles softly " mind if I help with cooking I'm good with a knife "

Winter growls softly " fine but I'm watching you " he says as if this whole thing was normal

Fel
April 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Monokuma laughs loudly " nope nope!! He's not allowed to kill but he can be your motivation!! If you want to get out you have to kill and get away with it!! You can kill anyone as long as you can get away with it! Not only that you'll get your wish!! But this guy is not allowed but you can kill him if you want to"

Sasuke laughs softly " harsh "

Monokuma red eye glowed softly " if you don't kill then I'll give you more motivation! So have fun and kill each other!!" He says as he just disappears leaving Sasuke alone on the stage and he just smiles " so ... hello~ who's the ultimate chef here?"

The white hair man rises his hand " that's me the names winter "

Sasuke smiles softly " mind if I help with cooking I'm good with a knife "

Winter growls softly " fine but I'm watching you " he says as if this whole thing was normal
[ hey-- are the killer / victim pms going to be sent out soon? ]

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"This can't be happening," Aika sniffled, her eyes watering. "We're stuck her....forever? I-I don't want to be here forever, but I don't want to kill anyone."

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"This can't be happening," Aika sniffled, her eyes watering. "We're stuck her....forever? I-I don't want to be here forever, but I don't want to kill anyone."
Rubin and Angel frowned, and looked at each other.
Angel looked over at Aika, and walked over to her. His eyes were soft, and he smiled at her gently. "Hey." He smiled. "Being here forever won't be so bad if you make a few friends..." Angel held his hand out for Aika to shake.
Rubin wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders, glaring at where Sasuke and Monokuma has been standing. "He expects us to murder people?" He said darkly. "Not likely."

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Peter glanced at Rubin warily, feeling his arm slide around his shoulders. He glanced down at the ground, curled up again. "I don't want to murder anyone, Rubin.." He whispered, his eyes wide with fear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Soon I want to observe you guys and your relationships before I send out the pm!) Sasuke smiles " no he's for real I mean I am here but too bad I can't do anything to help y'all out " he says as he begins to jump down " so winter let's have some fun~ or maybe.." he looks at Rachel " I could just play with a cutie instead "

Winter pets peters and Rubins head " hi! Cheer up time for lunch we are family now so we don't kill each other although I don't know about that Sasuke guy but we family " he looks at Ronan and smiles a kinda scary smile " right ?"

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Then you won't." Rubin said simply. "He can't keep us here forever, we'll find a way out, I promise."

wren
April 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sam snorted in response. His eyes drifting around the man. "Winter. You must be insane. A serial killer making breakfast?" he grunted an eyebrow cocked at him. "I wouldn't trust it" he snapped bitterly as he crossed his arms and turned away walking out of the gym. Nobody in here were his friends yet. Not worth fighting to save their lives even if it was the right thing to do. He scratched his head in confusion and walked out his head hanging low with anger and frustration. He wouldn't kill anybody. He would just survive any way he could.

Grace had than zoned out of the conversation. If she could run. She was good. She jogged of the other end of he gym opening up the massive door and walking intot he girls change room. Quickly changing out of her sweaty pants and into jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She than did up her hair and walked out after giving herself another moment to re apply the makeup that had streaked down her face earlier. Than she trotted out of the change room, most of the crowd had slithered away and it only had aspen, Rubin, Peter, angel, winter the killer and Alex. Oh and there was Harry.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"Murder people? What are you-" Alex suddenly stopped, staring off into space. He then blinked a few times, looking around for a moment then looking back at Monokuma. "If you expect us to kill people, your in over your head." He says as Monokuma disappears, shaking his head.
(Can Alex turn like, evil or something? :3 Sasukewolf (madness) )

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Peter frowned slightly. "I doubt that, Rubin.. Sasuke will catch us and kill us.." He whispered.

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Rubin sighed.

Fel
April 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sam snorted in response. His eyes drifting around the man. "Winter. You must be insane. A serial killer making breakfast?" he grunted an eyebrow cocked at him. "I wouldn't trust it" he snapped bitterly as he crossed his arms and turned away walking out of the gym. Nobody in here were his friends yet. Not worth fighting to save their lives even if it was the right thing to do. He scratched his head in confusion and walked out his head hanging low with anger and frustration. He wouldn't kill anybody. He would just survive any way he could.

Grace had than zoned out of the conversation. If she could run. She was good. She jogged of the other end of he gym opening up the massive door and walking intot he girls change room. Quickly changing out of her sweaty pants and into jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She than did up her hair and walked out after giving herself another moment to re apply the makeup that had streaked down her face earlier. Than she trotted out of the change room, most of the crowd had slithered away and it only had aspen, Rubin, Peter, angel, winter the killer and Alex. Oh and there was Harry.

"...It's okay, it's okay..." Aspen whispered, their hands fidgeting as they looked around. I need to... kill someone in order to escape? They couldn't spend the rest of their life here, but in order to escape, they'd have to kill someone. Could they really do that? Sure, I've never met these people, but would I risk having to spend life in jail over this? Looking around the area with a panicked expression, they ran after Sam, the only person who seemed like somebody they'd be able to trust around here. "Wait up!" They called, voice verging on panic as they sprinted.

[ REDACTED ]

[ MYSTERY : WHAT DO I DO? ]

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"I wish I could do something about it, you know..?" He said quietly, suddenly leaning into Rubin.

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Rubin looked at Peter, trying to smile confidently. "So do I..." He muttered, looking at the ground.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Rubin looked at Peter, trying to smile confidently. "So do I..." He muttered, looking at the ground.

Peter simply went quiet, looking at the ground as well and closing his eyes.

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Rubin and Angel frowned, and looked at each other.
Angel looked over at Aika, and walked over to her. His eyes were soft, and he smiled at her gently. "Hey." He smiled. "Being here forever won't be so bad if you make a few friends..." Angel held his hand out for Aika to shake.
Rubin wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders, glaring at where Sasuke and Monokuma has been standing. "He expects us to murder people?" He said darkly. "Not likely."
Maybe it's because I'm a shipping freak, but I'm getting a AngelxAika vibe right now x3

Aika blinked her tears away, looking down at Angel's hand. "F-friends. Okay, I can give it a shot." she slowly reached out and took his hand, her own slightly shaking.

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Harry's eyes were wide as plates. "This is happening too fast," he muttered through gritted teeth. His jaws were locked so hard his teeth could shatter any moment. The golfer was the type to preserve justice in situations like this, however such a grim ruling under students of such enigma and prestige couldn't prevail. He trudged hesitantly towards Alex, wary of strangers. "What are we supposed to do?" he queried.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"...It's okay, it's okay..." Aspen whispered, their hands fidgeting as they looked around. I need to... kill someone in order to escape? They couldn't spend the rest of their life here, but in order to escape, they'd have to kill someone. Could they really do that? Sure, I've never met these people, but would I risk having to spend life in jail over this? Looking around the area with a panicked expression, they ran after Sam, the only person who seemed like somebody they'd be able to trust around here. "Wait up!" They called, voice verging on panic as they sprinted.

[ REDACTED ]

[ MYSTERY : WHAT DO I DO? ]

Sam stormed off. If he was supposed to kill somebody. He wouldn't. Not ever. Not when he still had something to do. Something to live for. Even if that wasn't anybody outside of this place. Maybe a picture in his mind of what he could do with his life given the off chance that would happen. Just than he heard a voice, aspen. He tunred and faced them his eyes looking concerned but also curious. "What? Did they say something else?" he says stopping suddenly a flash of alarm crossing his face before disappearing. He took a step towards Aspen and finally came up face to face.

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Peter simply went quiet, looking at the ground as well and closing his eyes.
Maybe it's because I'm a shipping freak, but I'm getting a AngelxAika vibe right now x3

Aika blinked her tears away, looking down at Angel's hand. "F-friends. Okay, I can give it a shot." she slowly reached out and took his hand, her own slightly shaking.

"Cool!" Angel exclaimed, shaking her hand. "I'm Angel DeVargas, and Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome over there cuddling with the Rabbit is my twin brother, Rubin DeVargas. Now come on, I gotta chew out Rubin for hogging Peter to himself!" He took her hand and ran towards the duo.
Rubin began rubbing Peter's arm gently. "Perhaps we should find some rooms to stay at," He offered.
"Hah!" Angel tackled Rubin to the ground. "Stop hogging Rabbit to yourself, jerk!"
Rubin blinked at Angel. "...Wha?"
"I saw you cuddling with Peter." Angel stuck out his tongue. "What happened to making him figure out who liked him, huh?"
"Well, I figured since the rest of the school year is the rest of our lives..." Rubin pushed Angel off, and helped Peter up. "Anyways. Who's that?"
Angel turned, looking at Aiko with a smile.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 08:29 PM
"Cool!" Angel exclaimed, shaking her hand. "I'm Angel DeVargas, and Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome over there cuddling with the Rabbit is my twin brother, Rubin DeVargas. Now come on, I gotta chew out Rubin for hogging Peter to himself!" He took her hand and ran towards the duo.
Rubin began rubbing Peter's arm gently. "Perhaps we should find some rooms to stay at," He offered.
"Hah!" Angel tackled Rubin to the ground. "Stop hogging Rabbit to yourself, jerk!"
Rubin blinked at Angel. "...Wha?"
"I saw you cuddling with Peter." Angel stuck out his tongue. "What happened to making him figure out who liked him, huh?"
"Well, I figured since the rest of the school year is the rest of our lives..." Rubin pushed Angel off, and helped Peter up. "Anyways. Who's that?"
Angel turned, looking at Aiko with a smile.

Peter blushed again. That nickname. Rabbit. He flinched as Rubin was tackled to the ground by Angel, and blushed more. They were fighting over him. "I-I-" He was cut off by Angel arguing with Rubin. "You don't-" Then they both turned and looked at Aika. Peter glanced at her as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Winter smiles " I am the ultimate chef after all come on!!..." he looks at everyone " oh yeah how come you don't have cat ears?" He asks confused while Sasuke begins to smile " I'm so loved by the way you're names and ultimate mind telling me everyone I just got here and I so far know one "

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Harry turned away from Alex and pat him on the shoulder. "Maybe we can talk later," he suggested, noting what he assumed to be his shock. "I'm Harry," he replied to Sasuke, smiling lightly, "But I guess I'm here because I'm the Ultimate Golfer." The ultimate proudly turned around and pointed to the golf club strapped to his back, thankful someone was trying to lighten the mood.

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Rubin and Angel grunted, only glaring at Sasuke in response.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Sasuke smiles " the ultimate golfer so interesting " he purrs dangerously as he looks at the twins " and you two why are you glaring at me ... oh! I bet you want me all to your selfs naughty twins " winter growls " oh it's a pretty boy lover"

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"O-oh!" Aika bowed formally twoards the twins and Peter "M-my name is Aika Yuki, you can call me eiter or whatever you prefer. I'm an Ultimate in swordsmanship."

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Peter slowly spoke up, biting his lip. "I'm P-Peter, I'm the Ultimate Vocalist." He said softly, before quickly curling back up and looking at the ground.

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"Not on your life." The twins said in unison, turning and taking Peter and Aiko by the arms and marching out with them.
Angel smiled at Aiko. "I'm an Ultimate in Fighting. Any fighting style, I tend to be a natural at it."
Rubin held Peter a little closer, his eyes hard and his face hot with rage.

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Remembering how offputting Sosuke was, Harry kept his distance and trudged sideways to the stage, sitting on the edge. The golfer was quick to warm up to those he didn't know once getting past suspicion, but in this scenario he wasn't sure who to talk to anymore. Harry had no choice but to talk with Winter and Sosuke. "Aren't you guys a little wary of our situation?" he inquired, concerned.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"Not on your life." The twins said in unison, turning and taking Peter and Aiko by the arms and marching out with them.
Angel smiled at Aiko. "I'm an Ultimate in Fighting. Any fighting style, I tend to be a natural at it."
Rubin held Peter a little closer, his eyes hard and his face hot with rage.

Peter stood close to Rubin, his eyes locked on the ground, a frown plastered upon his face.

(Guys, just a heads up, but I'm not going to be on WCO starting thursday morning to monday morning because I'm going on a band trip. I might pop in every so often but that's it.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 26th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Alex was in the back of the group, watching them. "I'm Alex and I'm the Ultimate Archer." He says, smiling a bit, besides the situation they were in.

Stario&Co.
April 26th, 2017, 10:00 PM
"It's nice to meet you all," Aika smiled. It was a shy smile, but very bright at the same time "I'm sure that you are good at fighter and you're good at archery. And Peter, I bet you have a wonderful voice!" She rubbed her arm "My whole family likes to sing, me included, but I prefer my ultimate than doing anything out. I'm sure you're way better though!"

wren
April 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sasuke can Rachel be Grace or nah?!!? I just want to switch names ))

Grace watched come the back of the group. Everyone was staring it, why not go ahead and say her's. And honestly she wasn't afraid if they judged her for it. "I'm the ultimate athlete" she says with a s mile as she shoved her hands in her pocket and stepped into eh group carelessly. "Aspen, who is occupied is the ultimate lucky student and.... Uh... Sam he is the ultimate defender" she adds for the group members she noticed weren't present

rubinaito
April 26th, 2017, 10:10 PM
(AH I HATE WRITERS BLOCK)

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Well then... We haven't tried busting out of here, right?" Harry commented, looking around, "Now that we're acquainted, we should get to work on a way out." The ultimate had no intentions of staying in their prison for a day and he hoped the others felt the same. I hope people here aren't so rash that they decide to start the killing... this is the worst time to fall apart. We need to work together!
(jUsT gO wItH iT mAn!)

wren
April 26th, 2017, 10:26 PM
"Well then... We haven't tried busting out of here, right?" Harry commented, looking around, "Now that we're acquainted, we should get to work on a way out." The ultimate had no intentions of staying in their prison for a day and he hoped the others felt the same. I hope people here aren't so rash that they decide to start the killing... this is the worst time to fall apart. We need to work together!
(jUsT gO wItH iT mAn!)

Grace than crossed her arms again. "Well. Why talk about it I front of the cyco? We a,l know if he knows our plans he'll mess me up" she adds briskly looking him up and down with cocked eyebrows. "Serial killer. I don't even want to think about that" added Grace as a shiver went down her apine

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 10:33 PM
"What, is the serial killer supposed to be some sort of traitor?" Harry asked with a sharp tone of disbelief. "If the mastermind really wanted to gather information from us they would hide said person's presence." He looked around the gym at the other students for confirmation of their compliance, scratching his head.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"What, is the serial killer supposed to be some sort of traitor?" Harry asked with a sharp tone of disbelief. "If the mastermind really wanted to gather information from us they would hide said person's presence." He looked around the gym at the other students for confirmation of their compliance, scratching his head.

"Or he's being smarter than you'd think. Outsmarting people like you" says Grace looking parnoid as she ran her fingers through her hair for a moment. "Sorry. I may be going to far and I'd rather not have a reson to kill any of you" she extended her hand out to Harry and smiled behind a smirk.

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Harry flinched upon hearing Grace's remark. Now deep in thought, he nonchalantly shook her hand and returned a quick smile. "Either way, that serial killer worries me too and I don't want to stay here," he finally said in a long, drawn-out way as if he was still distracted by his thinking. He held an emotionless expression with cold eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Sasuke smiles " you know I could hear you darings " he says while behind grace " hello~ and don't worry I'm not allowed to kill but I can push you towards doing it but that will be a pain with you noobs "

Yes!! You may!!)

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Harry looked with an unamused expression over Grace's shoulder. "Damn right it'll be hard to get us to kill!" he triumphantly agreed, although his doubts were still clear in his mind. For now the golfer had to act as friendly as possible- there's no telling if anyone would target him for murder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Harry looked with an unamused expression over Grace's shoulder. "Damn right it'll be hard to get us to kill!" he triumphantly agreed, although his doubts were still clear in his mind. For now the golfer had to act as friendly as possible- there's no telling if anyone would target him for murder.
Sasuke laughs softly " that's a lie daring" he smiles darkly " I bet right now you have doubts about all this as you look around your think " surely they won't kill me" or " am I a target?" " he laughs " it's adorable that you think you can just smile and move on no it's a kill or be killed world my friend soon someone will kill with or without me it's life at it's fullest who's desperate enough to do it ." He grins " perhaps you are?"

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Harry clenched his teeth once more and grounded them, as he usually did when he was stressed. A fierce glare was aimed directly at Sasuke. "You're moving a little fast here, bud," he snarled, "That isn't how things are gonna go down and I plan to live for a while."

Fel
April 27th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Sam stormed off. If he was supposed to kill somebody. He wouldn't. Not ever. Not when he still had something to do. Something to live for. Even if that wasn't anybody outside of this place. Maybe a picture in his mind of what he could do with his life given the off chance that would happen. Just than he heard a voice, aspen. He tunred and faced them his eyes looking concerned but also curious. "What? Did they say something else?" he says stopping suddenly a flash of alarm crossing his face before disappearing. He took a step towards Aspen and finally came up face to face.

"...No, they didn't. I just figured I'd follow the only person I really trust around here." Aspen mumbled, letting out a wistful sigh as they thought about everything waiting for them outside, everyone who must be missing them. I don't want to kill anybody... but I don't want to have to stay here! "I'm worried that somebody here's going to end up dead with this guy around here... if that's his talent, wouldn't he be able to get away with murder too? Since he obviously hasn't been caught. Really, why would this school let him study here instead of turning him into the police?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 09:59 AM
He smiles " I'm a realist my friend it's going to happen sooner or later " his eyes glowed dangerously as he pokes Harry's head " and you just can't accept truth " he says as he begins to walk away

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Defeated, Harry aimed a punch as Sasuke turned around, but stopped and sighed. That's what he wants... He placed his hand over his face and made no further comments or actions. What am I supposed to work with here? The most I can do is try to stop anyone from killing... that's all I can do!

Fel
April 27th, 2017, 10:12 AM
[ eee i'm excited for the first death / trial //taps foot impatiently ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Winter clicks his tongue as he stands in front of Sasuke " hi say you're sorry to the kid " Sasuke laughs softly " why should I just told him the truth if it hurts who cares?" He says smiling as winter growls softly " enough! Leave this place now before you start a fight " Sasuke smiles " but what if that's what I want I do love pain after all especially from a so called strong guy"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM
[ eee i'm excited for the first death / trial //taps foot impatiently ]
Don't worry!! Just a few more posts then I'll make my decision on who dies and who kills)

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 04:02 PM
(I'm so excited too! I feel like there isn't enough character development for a lot of the characters yet tbh)
Harry, determined to prevent a murder, came up with a plan. His goal was to gather all of the students into the gym under strict supervision so no one would be able to commit any crimes. He rushed off into the halls, calling for everyone. "Everyone, meet me in the gym!" he hollered, stopping by the dorms for a moment. He knocked on all of the doors and continued to inform the school residents to gather in the gym.
(Trying not to lead this into something like DR2 ch. 1 trial because then it would be too obvious)

wren
April 27th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"...No, they didn't. I just figured I'd follow the only person I really trust around here." Aspen mumbled, letting out a wistful sigh as they thought about everything waiting for them outside, everyone who must be missing them. I don't want to kill anybody... but I don't want to have to stay here! "I'm worried that somebody here's going to end up dead with this guy around here... if that's his talent, wouldn't he be able to get away with murder too? Since he obviously hasn't been caught. Really, why would this school let him study here instead of turning him into the police?"

Sam than brushed his hand through his hair again Turing his face away for a moment. "Yeah. It's sick. That's all I can say to explain it" he says with a look of dismay and utter horror. There was no chance he would kill somebody, never. Now here he was faced with a choice. kill live escape. Survive die regret. He turned back to face Aspen who had continued on. "I'm not even sure this school is legal. And the people that run things around here. They are insane. But. You know if we stick together as a group maybe we can get through it" he says with a light shrug as if offering an idea. It had been many others ideas before he had said anything. He was just reinforcing it. Now the thought of Aspen trusting him gave him a glimmer of hope. It was cool to be trusted. Because home he never really was trusted. Than he watched as Harry ran behind them. He ignored it and turned back to Aspen.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Grace bit her lip in anoyance. She than stepped in between winter and Sasuke her teeth grinding on each other. "Stop you idiots!" she snapped looking back and fourth between them as her hands balled into fists. "Especially you! We aren't as dumb as sheep. So keep your murderous comments out of it" she barked at him a finger in his face as she glared. She turned back to winter and huffed. "If anything we should prevent further fighting. So get yourself off your high horse and start acting like you want to live" she snapped again stepping back out of he way of the two of them. Casting glances between them with fiery eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Sam than brushed his hand through his hair again Turing his face away for a moment. "Yeah. It's sick. That's all I can say to explain it" he says with a look of dismay and utter horror. There was no chance he would kill somebody, never. Now here he was faced with a choice. kill live escape. Survive die regret. He turned back to face Aspen who had continued on. "I'm not even sure this school is legal. And the people that run things around here. They are insane. But. You know if we stick together as a group maybe we can get through it" he says with a light shrug as if offering an idea. It had been many others ideas before he had said anything. He was just reinforcing it. Now the thought of Aspen trusting him gave him a glimmer of hope. It was cool to be trusted. Because home he never really was trusted. Than he watched as Harry ran behind them. He ignored it and turned back to Aspen.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Grace bit her lip in anoyance. She than stepped in between winter and Sasuke her teeth grinding on each other. "Stop you idiots!" she snapped looking back and fourth between them as her hands balled into fists. "Especially you! We aren't as dumb as sheep. So keep your murderous comments out of it" she barked at him a finger in his face as she glared. She turned back to winter and huffed. "If anything we should prevent further fighting. So get yourself off your high horse and start acting like you want to live" she snapped again stepping back out of he way of the two of them. Casting glances between them with fiery eyes.
Sasuke smiles " but I don't want to live in fact I crave death more then anyone so if you want to kill someone just kill me hell I'll-" winter hits him in the head " enough! You need some hugs and love .." he looks at grace then pushes her to Sasuke " love this man until he wants to live again until then I'll go cook something " he says as he begins to walk away

Fel
April 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
(I'm so excited too! I feel like there isn't enough character development for a lot of the characters yet tbh)
Harry, determined to prevent a murder, came up with a plan. His goal was to gather all of the students into the gym under strict supervision so no one would be able to commit any crimes. He rushed off into the halls, calling for everyone. "Everyone, meet me in the gym!" he hollered, stopping by the dorms for a moment. He knocked on all of the doors and continued to inform the school residents to gather in the gym.
(Trying not to lead this into something like DR2 ch. 1 trial because then it would be too obvious)

@Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

"...Yeah, maybe working in a group would be a good idea-- but some of the people here are really scary." Aspen pointed out, their hands shaking a bit at the idea of having to live here with everyone. Surely, they'd get to know each other eventually, but they couldn't live here forever... they had people to get back to, and things they left unopened. This must be a dream, because they couldn't take this for the rest of her life. I just want to go home...! However, as Harry sprinted through the halls, their eyes widened with surprise. "Hey, wait...!" They called out, head filled with confusion. "What do you even mean?"

rubinaito
April 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Rubin and Angel were sitting outside the gym with matching expressions. They looked right at Harry as he passed, and while Angel seemed friendly enough, Rubin seemed to have a little darkness behind his eyes.
"What's up Harry?" Angel asked.
Rubin didn't say anything.

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"I mean get in the gym as soon as possible!" Harry replied, his voice echoing through the extensive halls. As he passed Angel and Rubin,, he pointed into the gym where he had intended they all meet. "I'm gathering everyone to the gym... we all need to discuss our situation," he informed the twins briefly as he continued through the school. His loud footsteps came to a halt at the set of stairs leading to the second floor, which was blocked off by a massive, steel gate. The ultimate's eyes glittered with suspicious curiosity. He began dashing corner to corner until he froze in the middle of the hall and thought, What am I doing? This can't prevent the inevitable. I can't... do anything right now. Gradually losing his calm, Harry dropped his bag of supplies for the gathering and fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face. He was utterly silent and one couldn't tell he was weeping if there weren't lines of tears flowing down his cheeks. The sack fell with a moderately noisy crash, exposing some of the items he collected.

rubinaito
April 27th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Rubin placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. "We are getting out of here." He said quietly, his hand twitching as he thought of the knife hidden in his back pocket. "Don't worry." His chest began to rise and fall, as he thought of Peter, dear sweet Peter... His chest began to rise and fall as he thought of plunging the knife through Harry's neck, and killing him... He couldn't do it. He couldn't do it. "Let's just get back to the gym, okay?" He smiled, and began helping Harry put his stuff back into the bag.

wren
April 27th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Sasuke smiles " but I don't want to live in fact I crave death more then anyone so if you want to kill someone just kill me hell I'll-" winter hits him in the head " enough! You need some hugs and love .." he looks at grace then pushes her to Sasuke " love this man until he wants to live again until then I'll go cook something " he says as he begins to walk away
"...Yeah, maybe working in a group would be a good idea-- but some of the people here are really scary." Aspen pointed out, their hands shaking a bit at the idea of having to live here with everyone. Surely, they'd get to know each other eventually, but they couldn't live here forever... they had people to get back to, and things they left unopened. This must be a dream, because they couldn't take this for the rest of her life. I just want to go home...! However, as Harry sprinted through the halls, their eyes widened with surprise. "Hey, wait...!" They called out, head filled with confusion. "What do you even mean?"

Grace yelped as she tripped over sasukes foot Nd rammed into him. She turned and slapped winters face eyes bruning with anoyance. "He isn't my responasability!" she yells.

[ Sorry guys. Short ]

Sam grinned slightly at aspens last comment. "Yeah. I guess we can protect each other. We problably have to keep them close to. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" he says with an awkward smile. Than he turned away one finaly time over to the wall. He pressed a closed fist to the wall and finally turned to face Aspen with a blank expression. He blinked. "Maybe we should follow?" he asked

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Harry wiped his cheek, embarrassed but relieved. "Thanks, Rubin," he said, "We don't have to clean the bag up, I won't be needing it anymore." In addition to sheets, food, plates, and other various items needed for a gathering, a knife was wrapped in a red tablecloth. The golfer couldn't go through with it. Rubin had saved him from a horrible breakdown that may have resulted in someone dying. He dropped the bag again, failing to observe Rubin's erratic behavior through his work. He headed off into the gym with a calmer expression on his face.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 27th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Harry wiped his cheek, embarrassed but relieved. "Thanks, Rubin," he said, "We don't have to clean the bag up, I won't be needing it anymore." In addition to sheets, food, plates, and other various items needed for a gathering, a knife was wrapped in a red tablecloth. The golfer couldn't go through with it. Rubin had saved him from a horrible breakdown that may have resulted in someone dying. He dropped the bag again, failing to observe Rubin's erratic behavior through his work. He headed off into the gym with a calmer expression on his face.
Alex was already in the gym, leaning against the wall and waiting for the others to get inside the gym too. He smiled as Harry came in the gym. "Why is everyone supposed to meet here?" He asked Harry. "I heard you telling everyone to meet in the gym."

Stario&Co.
April 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
*When you have no idea what to do*

Fel
April 27th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Grace yelped as she tripped over sasukes foot Nd rammed into him. She turned and slapped winters face eyes bruning with anoyance. "He isn't my responasability!" she yells.

[ Sorry guys. Short ]

Sam grinned slightly at aspens last comment. "Yeah. I guess we can protect each other. We problably have to keep them close to. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" he says with an awkward smile. Than he turned away one finaly time over to the wall. He pressed a closed fist to the wall and finally turned to face Aspen with a blank expression. He blinked. "Maybe we should follow?" he asked

"...Alright, just let me clean up this mess that they made on the way down the hall. I'll be right behind you." Aspen agreed, walking over towards the bag and it's spilled-over contents, quietly packing them into the bag. Though he might not need it, they did- maybe it had something that could help them against this strange stuffed bear. Looking through the party supplies, it seemed like the red tablecloth was a bit lumpy under it's wrapping, and even pointed, but useful for possible capture, so they tucked it into the bag's side pocket. Striding into the gym right after cleaning the mess up, they'd put on the backpack, waiting for everybody else to arrive. "Hello?"

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Harry's heart stopped when Aspen grabbed the red tablecloth, terrified they would think he had continued plotting a murder. It was in the heat of the moment and he was stronger now that he could trust the others more. "I wanted you all to come here because we need to discuss our... dilemma," he began, words carefully flowing out of his mouth, as he needed to say the right things to encourage those around him, "The fact is, I don't want to be here and I assume the rest of you don't either, so we should seriously consider coming up with a plan as soon as we can."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 27th, 2017, 07:20 PM

[ Sorry guys. Short ]

Sasuke whistles " ohhhh now I'm interested " he says out of excitement but his voice was dark and husky. While winter looked confused " but don't girls like you like bad boys like him?.... did I misunderstood?"

Poppyfrost
April 27th, 2017, 09:54 PM
*tries to fit Peter back in after riding in a bus to Orlando Florida for 11 hours*)

Peter was standing next to Rubin, playing with his fingers and staring at the ground. He was genuinely scared, but he didn't want to admit it.

rubinaito
April 27th, 2017, 09:55 PM
*tries to fit Peter back in after riding in a bus to Orlando Florida for 11 hours*)

Peter was standing next to Rubin, playing with his fingers and staring at the ground. He was genuinely scared, but he didn't want to admit it.
WOAH)

Rubin wrapped his arm back around Peter, holding him close.

Poppyfrost
April 27th, 2017, 09:56 PM
WOAH)

Yeah, sorry I wasn't on all day xD I'm riding with my band buds to Universal for a fun trip. Won't be active until monday)

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 10:20 PM
(That's awesome! Have fun :>)
"Come on, guys," Harry rushed, peeking outside the door to face Peter and Rubin. "I get this is a tough situation- I'm fairly anxious. The worst thing to do is to succumb to our inhibitions. What we need to do is let our hope shine above this. We must fight with our hope-filled talents! It can't end like this for individuals of this caliber!" Almost instantly Harry changed back to a more calm temperament and beckoned the two into the the gym, eyes still fillled with intense determination and other unrecognizable feelings.

Stario&Co.
April 27th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Hey Sasuke, is it alright if I change Aika's ultimate? I feel as though this one doesn't fit her well

Fel
April 27th, 2017, 11:15 PM
(That's awesome! Have fun :>)
"Come on, guys," Harry rushed, peeking outside the door to face Peter and Rubin. "I get this is a tough situation- I'm fairly anxious. The worst thing to do is to succumb to our inhibitions. What we need to do is let our hope shine above this. We must fight with our hope-filled talents! It can't end like this for individuals of this caliber!" Almost instantly Harry changed back to a more calm temperament and beckoned the two into the the gym, eyes still fillled with intense determination and other unrecognizable feelings.
"...Well, I have a tablecloth and a note that I first received when I got here, if it's any help..." Aspen shrugged awkwardly as they tried answering Harry's question, though their face immediately dropped hearing him talking about their damn talents. Aspen didn't exactly know what to say, but all this talk about them was starting to get irritating, especially when you were the only normal person in the entire school, for goodness' sake. "And I don't have a hope-filled talent. I'm just a normal student, but we have to get out of here anyways." If I wasn't so nervous about this entire thing, maybe I'd do what the bear said.

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2017, 11:26 PM
"...Well, I have a tablecloth and a note that I first received when I got here, if it's any help..." Aspen shrugged awkwardly as they tried answering Harry's question, though their face immediately dropped hearing him talking about their damn talents. Aspen didn't exactly know what to say, but all this talk about them was starting to get irritating, especially when you were the only normal person in the entire school, for goodness' sake. "And I don't have a hope-filled talent. I'm just a normal student, but we have to get out of here anyways." If I wasn't so nervous about this entire thing, maybe I'd do what the bear said.

"Oh- I'm sorry," Harry aplogized, conscious of how he referred to their talents so blatantly, "Sometimes I can get a little intense... especially when it comes to things like this." He paused for a brief moment, eyeing the tablecloth attentively. "At least we've got a start," the ultimate continued, trying to keep the others' attention off of the tablecloth, "Does the note have anything useful in it?" If we're going to get anywhere, I can't let that knife distract anyone. We can't afford to dilute our thoughts right now.

April 28th, 2017, 04:11 AM
I REALLY need a recap)

Poppyfrost
April 28th, 2017, 05:31 AM
WOAH)

Peter blushed softly, pressing up against Rubin and closing his eyes. He tried to slow his racing heart and focus on Rubin, and he eventually did.

wren
April 28th, 2017, 09:07 AM
"Oh- I'm sorry," Harry aplogized, conscious of how he referred to their talents so blatantly, "Sometimes I can get a little intense... especially when it comes to things like this." He paused for a brief moment, eyeing the tablecloth attentively. "At least we've got a start," the ultimate continued, trying to keep the others' attention off of the tablecloth, "Does the note have anything useful in it?" If we're going to get anywhere, I can't let that knife distract anyone. We can't afford to dilute our thoughts right now.

Sam crossed his arms.mhe had listened to the conversation from afar but hadn't really got into it. He had nothing to contribute. Not now. Knife. Wait. Who had that? Where did they get it. Nevermind. I'll make my enemies list now. No it will be my, make friends list. he said calmly focusing on the gym floor for a brief moment than looking around the gym. Not lots of kids had shown up. He furrowed his eyebrows. They might have left. That also intrigued him slightly. He knew everyone here wnated out, why wouldn't they want to contribute? We'll shall see in the future now won't we? He tunes back into the conversation between Aspen and Harry. Not really knowing what's going on but staying anyways.

Soddenfur
April 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Harry noticed Sam, who appeared to be in deep thought. About what? "Any ideas, Sam?" he asked, trying his best to look friendly and including. The ultimate golfer was somewhat disappointed to see the lack of enuthiasm among the group of high schoolers gathered around the gym.

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 07:48 AM
bump)

rubinaito
April 30th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Peter blushed softly, pressing up against Rubin and closing his eyes. He tried to slow his racing heart and focus on Rubin, and he eventually did.
Rubin closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them and gripping his pocket knife tight. If any student with the intent of harming Peter came, Rubin would kill them.

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Rubin closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them and gripping his pocket knife tight. If any student with the intent of harming Peter came, Rubin would kill them.

Peter somehow fell asleep, his head tilting and resting on Rubin's shoulder as he went deep into slumber. His blush slowly faded away from his cheeks, and he began breathing very softly.

May 1st, 2017, 06:23 AM
What's happening? I REALLY REALLY need a recap)
Nate sighed, his blond hair out and all over his face. His arms aching, his sword training went a little overboard today, he sighed again.

Soddenfur
May 1st, 2017, 09:42 AM
What's happening? I REALLY REALLY need a recap)
Nate sighed, his blond hair out and all over his face. His arms aching, his sword training went a little overboard today, he sighed again.
(Basically Monokuma stated the rules of the killing game, kill to get out and stuff like that, people talked and explored the school a bit, now most of the students are meeting up in the gym. Also, there were a couple mental breakdowns and that's it.)

Stario&Co.
May 2nd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sorry that I haven't been on, just some family issues :flower1: have I missed anything important

rubinaito
May 2nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sorry that I haven't been on, just some family issues :flower1: have I missed anything important
STAR WE NEED YOU IN CLAWSDALE

May 3rd, 2017, 06:52 AM
Nate saw one of the only people he remembered, one of the twins and that stuttering guy from first day so he walked up to them. "Hey!" He said cheerfully.
Rubinaito Skye

May 5th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Bump!

Poppyfrost
May 5th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Peter somehow fell asleep, his head tilting and resting on Rubin's shoulder as he went deep into slumber. His blush slowly faded away from his cheeks, and he began breathing very softly.

Bump)