PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Cats v. Evil Cats Battle Finder

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Alright as many of you should know, dear old Grousestar has had it with the Syndicate and their antics and has announced to his clan that Skyclan shall issue an attack in hopes to stop them once and for all. So! In other words, if you'd like to battle with one of my Skyclan or Syndicate cats, here's the chance to apply!

Skyclan
Grousestar {Closed}
1. Sorrelskip
2. Thorn
3. Singe

Yarrowpounce
1. Rose
2. Arrow

Dusk Syndicate
Hannibal {There is a possibility he will kill your cat}
1. Airpaw
2. Pigeonpaw
3. Flamingsnow

Icarius
1. Asterpaw
2. Royale

Rot

Form
Name:
My Cat:
Do you want your cat to die?:
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?:
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?:

Note I may or may not decline a roleplay request due to how much damage you do to my cat, depending on who it is; particularly I wish for Grousestar, and Hannibal to be relatively unscathed, small wounds are fine but for those two characters I don't want them harmed much. Anywho! So go ahead and apply! <3

Fel
April 24th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Name: Sorrelskip (http://fenic.weebly.com/sorrelskip.html) [ignore the 'windclan' on her page- she's in the ds now]
My Cat: Grousestar
Do you want your cat to die?: Nope
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: Preferably a lot! She'll give it her all, but being one of the biggest conspirators in WindClan's Evil Era, I reckon Grouse won't hold back from hurting her. I'm fine with her being taken prisoner as well, though I'm not sure if it's a possibility.
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: Maybe a bit- she's a seasoned fighter, after all!

Crow
April 24th, 2017, 07:25 PM
thorn will fight w/ the ds bc she ha t e s skyclan for ending the ee/removing her from her deputy position

Name: Thorn
My Cat: Grousestar {a rematch c;}
Do you want your cat to die?: No :0
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: A bunch probably?? Some side wounds, maybe a few neck wounds- not too close to death but still pretty bad !!
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: Not too much ! She's in bad condition at the moment :0 A few wounds though- she's a good fighter even though she's weak atm

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2017, 07:28 PM
fenic! Crow

Both of you have been accepted to battle Grousestar!
All positions to battle Grousestar have been filled, he is now closed.

seasalt
April 24th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Airpaw is a very rude apprentice! haha <3

Name: Airpaw
My Cat: Hannibal.
Do you want your cat to die?: Sure!
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: Doesn't matter, probably a lot.
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: A little, or not at all, her accuracy is not that great at times.

goddess of ducks
April 24th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Damn I wanted Singe to battle Grouse
Name: Pidgeonpaw
My Cat: Ehh idk some cat who will kill her, because I don't remember but I think Hanni has a thing against killing she cats?
Do you want your cat to die?: Yes
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: DEATH lol
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: Eh probs not much, she hasn't had much training, so....

Momotaro
April 25th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Mobile

Name: Rose
My Cat: Yarrowpounce,
Do you want your cat to die?: no
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: A lot, but not anything to seirious
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: a small amount, as she is not a good fighter.

Maybe Yarrow could spare her, and she thinks that a clan life is more honourable, so she starts to plan to become a clan cat. {TC or Wc}

lone
April 25th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Name: Asterpaw
My Cat: Icarius
Do you want your cat to die?: Nope
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: A medium amount; several deep scratches
How much damage do you want dealt to my cat?: A medium amount; a couple deep scratches, couple light ones

Name: Arrow
My Cat: Yarrowpounce
Do you want your cat to die?: No
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: A small amount; light scratches
How much damage do you want dealt to my cat?: A small/medium amount; some light, some deeper scratches

@Duskflight (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=49)

NightWarrior4Life
April 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Name: Fleck
Your cat: Thorn
Do I want my cat to die?: No, preferably not just badly injured
How much damage do I wish to be dealt to my cat: lots but not killing. Perhaps a torn ear, lots of long scratches on his sides and stomach, one on either of his eyes.
How much damage do I wish to deal to your cat: Can he kill her? It's okay if not and we can figure out something else :)

Also would it be okay for my cat Aria (DS) to interact with Hannibal at some point as well? Thanks!

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 25th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Name: Flamingsnow
My Cat: Hanni
Do you want your cat to die?: Right after the battle
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: Fatal; like last until she gets back to camp but die anyway if possible?
How much damage do you wish to deal to my cat?: Maybe just a few scratches,and if you want, some sort of bite scar on the tail

Reverie
April 25th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Name: Royale
My Cat: Icarius
Do you want your cat to die?: No
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: A lot, but not enough to kill.
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?: It depends on what you're comfortable with, presumably a few dislocations/broken bones.

The Cannibal
April 25th, 2017, 07:45 PM
tawny~
Airpaw is accepted to fight Hannibal, just know that she is very likely to die, especially considering she's an apprentice c:

Nighty
Hhh.. Okay, Singenight can battle Grouse, but that's the last spot xD And Pigeonpaw is accepted to fight Hannibal, again, she will likely die because she's an apprentice, and no, Hannibal doesn't care about gender when it comes to killing x3

The Eye Of The Storm
Rose is accepted to fight Yarrowpounce, he's not a particularly strong fighter so he likely won't do too much damage to her.

Lonestar23
Asterpaw is accepted to fight Icarius, he's not particularly good and tends to be clumsy so a decent amount of damage would be accepted c:
And Arrow is accepted to fight Yarrowpounce!

NightWarrior4Life
Thorn is not my character :c And yes, I'd be fine with Aria interacting with Hannibal sometime c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
Flamingsnow is accepted to fight Hannibal and he would likely do that, leave her near death just to see her suffer, however I'd rather have him not receive any scars, small wounds are fine, but no scars xP

xxJaggededgexx
Royale is accepted to fight Icarius, just know that he is about apprentice age so his fighting skills really aren't good at all so a broken bone or two is fine but he likely won't be able to do much damage to her.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 25th, 2017, 07:54 PM
tawny~
Airpaw is accepted to fight Hannibal, just know that she is very likely to die, especially considering she's an apprentice c:

Nighty
Hhh.. Okay, Singenight can battle Grouse, but that's the last spot xD And Pigeonpaw is accepted to fight Hannibal, again, she will likely die because she's an apprentice, and no, Hannibal doesn't care about gender when it comes to killing x3

The Eye Of The Storm
Rose is accepted to fight Yarrowpounce, he's not a particularly strong fighter so he likely won't do too much damage to her.

Lonestar23
Asterpaw is accepted to fight Icarius, he's not particularly good and tends to be clumsy so a decent amount of damage would be accepted c:

NightWarrior4Life
Thorn is not my character :c And yes, I'd be fine with Aria interacting with Hannibal sometime c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
Flamingsnow is accepted to fight Hannibal and he would likely do that, leave her near death just to see her suffer, however I'd rather have him not receive any scars, small wounds are fine, but no scars xP

xxJaggededgexx
Royale is accepted to fight Icarius, just know that he is about apprentice age so his fighting skills really aren't good at all so a broken bone or two is fine but he likely won't be able to do much damage to her.
That's fine, thank you!!

Teza
April 26th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Duskflight
Name: Moonfrost // Mischa
My Cat: Rot // Yarrowpounce
Do you want your cat to die?: no // no
How much damage do you want dealt to your cat?: Decent amount, nowhere near death // possibly near death but not close enough to actually kill her (could possibly start a kind of vengeance plot sought out by Mischa and Hannibal xD)
How much damage do you wish to deal to me cat?:
decent amount. She wont kill even if rot wanted her to // enough to survive

NightWarrior4Life
April 26th, 2017, 02:05 AM
tawny~

Nighty

The Eye Of The Storm

Lonestar23

NightWarrior4Life

Ludicrous Lunacy

xxJaggededgexx
Oh my goodness you're right! I am so sorry! I confused myself right I understand now XD And yeah let me know when you have time! Thank you!

The Cannibal
April 27th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Bumping this <3
Yarrowpounce still has one spot, Icarius still has one spot, and Rot still has all three spots open!

goddess of ducks
April 27th, 2017, 01:43 PM
tawny~

Nighty

The Eye Of The Storm

Lonestar23

NightWarrior4Life

Ludicrous Lunacy

xxJaggededgexx

XD I didn't actually think you were going to let that happen, I'm so excited now thanks Dusk. But unfortunately on my finder I did find another cat who was willing to kill Pigeon for me so... Imma talk with them and see

The Cannibal
May 7th, 2017, 07:37 PM
tawny~

Nighty

The Eye Of The Storm

Lonestar23

Ludicrous Lunacy

xxJaggededgexx

fenic!

Crow

My apologies for not being able to start/reply to our posts in the battle, if you'd like we could rp out the scenes through Skype or PM's or simply say that it happened, regardless, let me know and I'll happily roleplay it out with you or whatever it is you wish to do with it c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 8th, 2017, 10:15 AM
My apologies for not being able to start/reply to our posts in the battle, if you'd like we could rp out the scenes through Skype or PM's or simply say that it happened, regardless, let me know and I'll happily roleplay it out with you or whatever it is you wish to do with it c:
We can complete it via pms if you like ^^