PDA

View Full Version : Darkness falls(private)

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
In this world,there are the basic reals and unreals.Ghost,demons,and spirits being among them.But they are real.Any don't we ever see them?Because humans can't.And those who can don't because there are the demon slayers and soul handlers who send them to the underworld and heaven.But what would happen if the Demon slayers and soul handlers numbers dropped dramatically?This is exactly what is happening after a 10 year war of demons,soul handlers,and demon slayers finally draws to a end,leaving high casualties. And now,demons are closing over the earts.Will you help?Or are you one of the demons,trying to put a end to being slain?you decide.

So this is for anyone on my friends list.If you want to join,then simply friend me,get to know me,and fill out the fourm.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:

People currently open to join and involved: RosePelt145

My fourm
Name:Aria
Species:Demon slayer/soul handler
Appearance:as a demon slayer,looks the same but with a black cloak and a black sword.looks like the thumbnail below when normal.where's current close every day

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
In this world,there are the basic reals and unreals.Ghost,demons,and spirits being among them.But they are real.Any don't we ever see them?Because humans can't.And those who can don't because there are the demon slayers and soul handlers who send them to the underworld and heaven.But what would happen if the Demon slayers and soul handlers numbers dropped dramatically?This is exactly what is happening after a 10 year war of demons,soul handlers,and demon slayers finally draws to a end,leaving high casualties. And now,demons are closing over the earts.Will you help?Or are you one of the demons,trying to put a end to being slain?you decide.

So this is for anyone on my friends list.If you want to join,then simply friend me,get to know me,and fill out the fourm.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:

My fourm
Name:Aria
Species: Demon slayer and soul handler
Appearance:Looks like average girl with blonde,curley hair and blue eyes.When fighting,has a black cloak and a black swoard.

People currently open to join and involved: RosePelt145

Name: Chance
Species: Demon
Appearance: Sika shika Pow :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vnAvfVWSemc/WGoVngCNCOI/AAAAAAAACvM/oRo5oL5pto4zJHne3gMZPApx_O2sIvQnQCJoC/w1680-h1050/http___www.wallpaperup.com_uploads_wallpapers_2014 _10_26_494795_c30dec0b54249af7be7ecc16bc656bab.jpg )
Other: is inexperienced with the human life, and acts a lot like a newborn animal. He has a sweet, kind, childish side, and loves to eat fried rice.

Name: Katherine "Kitty" Pink
Species: Neko
Appearance: Rawr :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wZjS9qRKeoY/WKniZw0plQI/AAAAAAAAF7g/5LUYlo6IGZApn7fF1lhaYNMwvzwmxClVQCJoC/w1024-h1398/pink_neko_girl_render_by_lraskie-d7h0baf.png)
Other: Chance's little sister

Hey, Swifty, a plot idea. How bout Chance meets Aria on one of her demon slaying missions, and he begs her not to kill him, saying that he is a good demon. Then she sneaks him to her house, and he hides out in her room. Then she sneaks him to school with her, and he enrolls as a student. She tells him how he is supposed to act and what to do at school, so they have to be around each other most of the time. He becomes very popular with the other girls, but he doesn't fall to their charms. Instead, he feels like he should hang with Aria. He later realizes he loves her and wants to tell her, but he is nervous about confessing. Anyways, he basically doesn't have a home, and doesn't know he has a little sister, who he finds out about later on. Is this a good Plot idea? I will get into more detail later :) ))

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Name: Chance
Species: Demon
Appearance: Sika shika Pow :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vnAvfVWSemc/WGoVngCNCOI/AAAAAAAACvM/oRo5oL5pto4zJHne3gMZPApx_O2sIvQnQCJoC/w1680-h1050/http___www.wallpaperup.com_uploads_wallpapers_2014 _10_26_494795_c30dec0b54249af7be7ecc16bc656bab.jpg )
Other: is inexperienced with the human life, and acts a lot like a newborn animal. He has a sweet, kind, childish side, and loves to eat fried rice.

Name: Katherine "Kitty" Pink
Species: Neko
Appearance: Rawr :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wZjS9qRKeoY/WKniZw0plQI/AAAAAAAAF7g/5LUYlo6IGZApn7fF1lhaYNMwvzwmxClVQCJoC/w1024-h1398/pink_neko_girl_render_by_lraskie-d7h0baf.png)
Other: Chance's little sister

Hey, Swifty, a plot idea. How bout Chance meets Aria on one of her demon slaying missions, and he begs her not to kill him, saying that he is a good demon. Then she sneaks him to her house, and he hides out in her room. Then she sneaks him to school with her, and he enrolls as a student. She tells him how he is supposed to act and what to do at school, so they have to be around each other most of the time. He becomes very popular with the other girls, but he doesn't fall to their charms. Instead, he feels like he should hang with Aria. He later realizes he loves her and wants to tell her, but he is nervous about confessing. Anyways, he basically doesn't have a home, and doesn't know he has a little sister, who he finds out about later on. Is this a good Plot idea? I will get into more detail later :) ))
Accepted and sure!aria is also new at school right now.And when they are slaying demons,they are more like spirits sense only spirits and other demons can hurt demons and spirits.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Accepted and sure!aria is also new at school right now.And when they are slaying demons,they are more like spirits sense only spirits and other demons can hurt demons and spirits.

Kay, here is the Starter, Swifty :3))

Chance is walking through the dark streets in the rain, his blond hair soaked and sticking to his head, his golden bangs in his eyes. He had to keep brushing them away, even though they fell right back again. He didn't know where he was, and wished to find a warm place to stay. But he had been on the streets his entire life, in the freezing cold, burning heat, wet rain, dry sun, dirty forest, slimy streets, and everywhere else he could think of. He usually got clean in the rain, so he was actually pretty clean right now, but he was also shivering. He wished, for just once in his life, that he could live in a warm house, with somebody to take care of him.

He noticed a figure up ahead, a girl it looked like, and he watched as she came closer to him. He cried out when he saw her swing something at him, and he cowers into a ball, shaking and whimpering. "Please don't hurt me!!! Pleasssseee... I'm not an evil demon, I promise!"

Dis is yur cue, Swifty :3))

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Kay, here is the Starter, Swifty :3))

Chance is walking through the dark streets in the rain, his blond hair soaked and sticking to his head, his golden bangs in his eyes. He had to keep brushing them away, even though they fell right back again. He didn't know where he was, and wished to find a warm place to stay. But he had been on the streets his entire life, in the freezing cold, burning heat, wet rain, dry sun, dirty forest, slimy streets, and everywhere else he could think of. He usually got clean in the rain, so he was actually pretty clean right now, but he was also shivering. He wished, for just once in his life, that he could live in a warm house, with somebody to take care of him.

He noticed a figure up ahead, a girl it looked like, and he watched as she came closer to him. He cried out when he saw her swing something at him, and he cowers into a ball, shaking and whimpering. "Please don't hurt me!!! Pleasssseee... I'm not an evil demon, I promise!"

Dis is yur cue, Swifty :3))
Aria holds her swoard infront of him."That's what the last one said just before it tried to kill me." She said,smiling.Her curley hair was soaked and plastered to her cloak.The proof of her words where 10 feet away.A large,bulky demon cut to bits and melting away back to the underworld.There was a long bleeding line on her side Frome the fight,and even if this demon did attack,she probably couldn't fend it off.She continued to smile though,despite these odds."What is your purpose here?I bet it's like all demons.To devour all humans infill none remane." She said,waiting for change to answer.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Aria holds her swoard infront of him."That's what the last one said just before it tried to kill me." She said,smiling.Her curley hair was soaked and plastered to her cloak.The proof of her words where 10 feet away.A large,bulky demon cut to bits and melting away back to the underworld.There was a long bleeding line on her side Frome the fight,and even if this demon did attack,she probably couldn't fend it off.She continued to smile though,despite these odds."What is your purpose here?I bet it's like all demons.To devour all humans infill none remane." She said,waiting for change to answer.

Chance whimpered like a puppy, and he was shaking harder now. "Do... do I look dangerous to you? Pleeeasseeee, don't hurt meeee!!!" He was crying now, something most demons never did. He knew this, but he also was not like other demons. He gazed up at Aria with scared eyes, his tear filled eyes wide like a puppy's. "Lo-look... I- all I want... is... to have a home... I want nothing more..."

As you can see, he is the exact opposite of dangerous. Also, most demons don't cry, so Chance crying is proof he is different X3))

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Chance whimpered like a puppy, and he was shaking harder now. "Do... do I look dangerous to you? Pleeeasseeee, don't hurt meeee!!!" He was crying now, something most demons never did. He knew this, but he also was not like other demons. He gazed up at Aria with scared eyes, his tear filled eyes wide like a puppy's. "Lo-look... I- all I want... is... to have a home... I want nothing more..."

As you can see, he is the exact opposite of dangerous. Also, most demons don't cry, so Chance crying is proof he is different X3))
Aria smiled,swingshe had complete control.She sethed her sword in its black seeth."Now tthat's a site.Swing a demon cry.You can come to my house IF you stay hidden Frome my parentsand dont say anything about what you saw tonight.When we are talking,i am a normal person." She instructed. "Complete controller." she thought.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Aria smiled,swingshe had complete control.She sethed her sword in its black seeth."Now tthat's a site.Swing a demon cry.You can come to my house IF you stay hidden Frome my parentsand dont say anything about what you saw tonight.When we are talking,i am a normal person." She instructed. "Complete controller." she thought.

I dun want her to control him!!! ;-; how is he supposed to love her when he is being bossed around and controlled all the time! How is she supposed to love him when he is like a slave? They need to become friends! ;-;))

Chance watched her with wide, wary eyes as she seathes her sword, then slowly uncurls from his ball. He is still shaking, and he sits there, afraid to get up. His red gaze watches her, then falls on the wound on her side. "How... how'd you get that? Do... do you need help?" He was shivering uncontrollably now, not only from fear but also from cold. His breath came out in puffs of air, and the rain poured down harder. He wished to just go to Aria's home where it was warm.

He knew this wouldn't happen quite yet, though, so he stayed where he was. "Uh... my name is Chance. Chance Yoru. What is yours?" He asked this becuase he knew that being polite is what makes a good impression.

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
I dun want her to control him!!! ;-; how is he supposed to love her when he is being bossed around and controlled all the time! How is she supposed to love him when he is like a slave? They need to become friends! ;-;))

Chance watched her with wide, wary eyes as she seathes her sword, then slowly uncurls from his ball. He is still shaking, and he sits there, afraid to get up. His red gaze watches her, then falls on the wound on her side. "How... how'd you get that? Do... do you need help?" He was shivering uncontrollably now, not only from fear but also from cold. His breath came out in puffs of air, and the rain poured down harder. He wished to just go to Aria's home where it was warm.

He knew this wouldn't happen quite yet, though, so he stayed where he was. "Uh... my name is Chance. Chance Yoru. What is yours?" He asked this becuase he knew that being polite is what makes a good impression.
(She is not really controlling him the whole time.she just dont trust him yet,so she is watching him.Really,he can kill her easily right now.)
Aria put her hand in the wound.When she lifted it,it was covered in blood."I must have gotten it Frome the fight.Oh,and I'm Aria." She says,starting to walk down the sidewalk to her home,knowing that change would follow.
(I think it would be funny if chanse kinda slept in the basement because he got so cold and aria wakes up and is extremely surprised but let's him stay.)

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
(She is not really controlling him the whole time.she just dont trust him yet,so she is watching him.Really,he can kill her easily right now.)
Aria put her hand in the wound.When she lifted it,it was covered in blood."I must have gotten it Frome the fight.Oh,and I'm Aria." She says,starting to walk down the sidewalk to her home,knowing that change would follow.
(I think it would be funny if chanse kinda slept in the basement because he got so cold and aria wakes up and is extremely surprised but let's him stay.)

Oh, ok. Just as long as she doesn't get controlling in their relationship later

And that is funny, but I have a better idea :3))

Chance gets up. Now that he is standing, he is tall. He is at least 6 foot 3 inches.

He catches up with Aria. "So uh... do you... do you think of me as a monster?"

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
Oh, ok. Just as long as she doesn't get controlling in their relationship later

And that is funny, but I have a better idea :3))

Chance gets up. Now that he is standing, he is tall. He is at least 6 foot 3 inches.

He catches up with Aria. "So uh... do you... do you think of me as a monster?"
" you?A monster?More like a child with red eyes." She said,still holding her side. "I just have to get home and wake up a human again.Then the sound will be healed.Its not that bad anyways." she thought,showing no signs of pain.She was a little shorter than chance,but not extremely shorter.Only about 4 or five inches.She walked beside him,confident he wasn't a threat now at the moment.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 05:11 PM
" you?A monster?More like a child with red eyes." She said,still holding her side. "I just have to get home and wake up a human again.Then the sound will be healed.Its not that bad anyways." she thought,showing no signs of pain.She was a little shorter than chance,but not extremely shorter.Only about 4 or five inches.She walked beside him,confident he wasn't a threat now at the moment.

Chance's mouth turned into a w shape, and his eyes brightened. "R-really?" He giggles into his sleeve. "I'm not a monster! I'm not a monster! I'm not scary!" he said this in a happy voice.

When they reached the house, Chance stops at the door. "Uh... will you parents let me stay?" His tone was sad.

This is the part when she sneaks him into her room. He won't do anything once he is in there; he's like a child, so he will probably go to sleep on the floor or something X3))

Static
April 28th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Chance's mouth turned into a w shape, and his eyes brightened. "R-really?" He giggles into his sleeve. "I'm not a monster! I'm not a monster! I'm not scary!" he said this in a happy voice.

When they reached the house, Chance stops at the door. "Uh... will you parents let me stay?" His tone was sad.

This is the part when she sneaks him into her room. He won't do anything once he is in there; he's like a child, so he will probably go to sleep on the floor or something X3))
Aria thought a moment."Most likly not." She said,looking down at his disappointed expression."But what they don't know want hurt them.They can't see me right now so I can probably sneak you in.You on the other hand...I'm preety sure your visible at the moment."She looked up at the open window to her room."We're going through the window.Follow me." Sue said,jumping onto the blue car hood and grabbing the edge of the roof,pulling herself up.She climbed into the window and appeared a few moments later in a white t-shirt and short bluejean shorts at the window seal,waiting for change to come up.

|+sari+|
April 28th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Aria thought a moment."Most likly not." She said,looking down at his disappointed expression."But what they don't know want hurt them.They can't see me right now so I can probably sneak you in.You on the other hand...I'm preety sure your visible at the moment."She looked up at the open window to her room."We're going through the window.Follow me." Sue said,jumping onto the blue car hood and grabbing the edge of the roof,pulling herself up.She climbed into the window and appeared a few moments later in a white t-shirt and short bluejean shorts at the window seal,waiting for change to come up.

It's CHANCE, not Change, silly X3))

Chance quickly glanced around for a way to get to the window and saw a tree with a sturdy branch that almost reached the open window. He swiftly climbed up it with grace like a cat, and reached the window, jumping and landing on the windowsill. He climbed into the room, collapsing on the floor, panting heavily.

He stood and glanced around at the room. "I... I love it!!! It's so... ele... ga..." He collapsed onto the purple fur rug on the floor, already asleep.

Static
April 28th, 2017, 04:57 PM
It's CHANCE, not Change, silly X3))

Chance quickly glanced around for a way to get to the window and saw a tree with a sturdy branch that almost reached the open window. He swiftly climbed up it with grace like a cat, and reached the window, jumping and landing on the windowsill. He climbed into the room, collapsing on the floor, panting heavily.

He stood and glanced around at the room. "I... I love it!!! It's so... ele... ga..." He collapsed onto the purple fur rug on the floor, already asleep.
Auto correct)
Aria looked at Chance completely surprised."Well that was fast.That's a new record of my 1 minute record." She muttred.She grabbed her book bag and pulled out papers about history,reading,and matmatics and started studying at her small desk.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Auto correct)
Aria looked at Chance completely surprised."Well that was fast.That's a new record of my 1 minute record." She muttred.She grabbed her book bag and pulled out papers about history,reading,and matmatics and started studying at her small desk.

Chance frowned in his sleep. "Where are you going, Mom? Why are you leaving me here?!" His face crumpled. "No! No, no! I don't want you to go! Wait!!!"

He awoke and shot up into a sitting position, glancing around frantically. "Where... where am I? Mom, where are you?!" He then saw Aria and recovered. He tried to wipe the tears from his eyes. "Oh... I was dreaming..." he murmured. His face was sad.

Static
April 29th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Chance frowned in his sleep. "Where are you going, Mom? Why are you leaving me here?!" His face crumpled. "No! No, no! I don't want you to go! Wait!!!"

He awoke and shot up into a sitting position, glancing around frantically. "Where... where am I? Mom, where are you?!" He then saw Aria and recovered. He tried to wipe the tears from his eyes. "Oh... I was dreaming..." he murmured. His face was sad.
Aria turned down."About what?You where talking in your sleep and crying." She asked concerned.She looked at him intently,and for the first time got a good look at him.He didn't seem as weak as he did when she first met,and it looked like he had had a tough time."Where has he been all this time?And what happened to his mom that would give him such terrible nightmares?" she thought.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Aria turned down."About what?You where talking in your sleep and crying." She asked concerned.She looked at him intently,and for the first time got a good look at him.He didn't seem as weak as he did when she first met,and it looked like he had had a tough time."Where has he been all this time?And what happened to his mom that would give him such terrible nightmares?" she thought.

Chance glanced at Aria's concerned face, then looked away, biting his lip.

"I... I dreamed I was a young child again, and I was reliving the day my Mother left me alone in the streets after Father had left us by ourselves..."

He rubbed his eyes. "My mother was a human, and my Father was a demon. She left me because she didn't want to take care of a demon human halfblood like me... but I always wonder when she'll come back for me... I always hope I'll... one day see her again... and she'll say she is sorry and say she really does love me... but I am afraid it's been too long. I don't think she'll ever come back for me."

Static
April 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Chance glanced at Aria's concerned face, then looked away, biting his lip.

"I... I dreamed I was a young child again, and I was reliving the day my Mother left me alone in the streets after Father had left us by ourselves..."

He rubbed his eyes. "My mother was a human, and my Father was a demon. She left me because she didn't want to take care of a demon human halfblood like me... but I always wonder when she'll come back for me... I always hope I'll... one day see her again... and she'll say she is sorry and say she really does love me... but I am afraid it's been too long. I don't think she'll ever come back for me."
Aria looked at Chance sympathetically." I'm sorry.I had no idea." She murmered quietly.She sat there for a moment,not knowing what to do,do she changed the subject."So um...I'm going to have to apply you for school tommaro so you need to wake up at about 6:00 and we leave at 7:00.You will have to go out the window when you are done and wait for me like you have always been there.I'm going to try to sneak a pop-tart out for you." She told him.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Aria looked at Chance sympathetically." I'm sorry.I had no idea." She murdered quietly.She sat there for a moment,not knowing what to do,do she changed the subject."So um...I'm going to have to apply you for school tommaro so you need to wake up at about 6:00 and we leave at 7:00.You will have to go out the window when you are done and wait for me like you have always been there.I'm going to try to sneak a pop-tart out for you." She told him.

Chance's face brightened, his mouth in a w shape. "R- really? Wow. I have never been to school before... this is so exciting!" He smiled childishly, and stood, going over to Aria. He hugged her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I finally get to feel normal!"

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Aria looked at Chance sympathetically." I'm sorry.I had no idea." She murdered quietly.She sat there for a moment,not knowing what to do,do she changed the subject."So um...I'm going to have to apply you for school tommaro so you need to wake up at about 6:00 and we leave at 7:00.You will have to go out the window when you are done and wait for me like you have always been there.I'm going to try to sneak a pop-tart out for you." She told him.

She "murdered" quietly? Omlll XDDDD ))

Static
April 29th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Auto correct)

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Auto correct)

I know, but still. XDDDD))

Static
April 29th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Chance's face brightened, his mouth in a w shape. "R- really? Wow. I have never been to school before... this is so exciting!" He smiled childishly, and stood, going over to Aria. He hugged her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I finally get to feel normal!"
Aria's eye's widened in surprise."Y..you'r welcome,but once you get use to school,you want really like it much anymore.When he let go she started looking for a place for him to sleep.She opened her large closet and moved to old stuff of of the top where you would put sheets and neatly put two sheets,a pillow,and a blanket inside.She stepped down and admired her work.It was definitely large enough for a person to sleep in,and change in.And it was impossible to fall out if the door was closed."Well,you can sleep up there.You can't be seen or heard.You should be fine." She said,sitting back down in her bed.She glanced at her alarm clock."10:00.I should really be getting to bed." she thought,sitting in her bed."Hey Chance.I'm going to bed?You might want to also if you are going to school tomaro. " she said,laying down and getting ready to turn off the light and lamp beside her bed.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Aria's eye's widened in surprise."Y..you'r welcome,but once you get use to school,you want really like it much anymore.When he let go she started looking for a place for him to sleep.She opened her large closet and moved to old stuff of of the top where you would put sheets and neatly put two sheets,a pillow,and a blanket inside.She stepped down and admired her work.It was definitely large enough for a person to sleep in,and change in.And it was impossible to fall out if the door was closed."Well,you can sleep up there.You can't be seen or heard.You should be fine." She said,sitting back down in her bed.She glanced at her alarm clock."10:00.I should really be getting to bed." she thought,sitting in her bed."Hey Chance.I'm going to bed?You might want to also if you are going to school tomaro. " she said,laying down and getting ready to turn off the light and lamp beside her bed.

Chance watched her create the bed in the closet, his expression entertained. He clapped when she came down. He yawned and nodded when she spoke. "Yeah, sure, thanks." He climbed up, settling in his hand made bed, but he left the closet door open. When the light went out, he laid there, unable to sleep. He turned over and watched Aria in the darkness.

"Um... Aria? What are Pop Tarts like?", he whispered to her.

Static
April 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Chance watched her create the bed in the closet, his expression entertained. He clapped when she came down. He yawned and nodded when she spoke. "Yeah, sure, thanks." He climbed up, settling in his hand made bed, but he left the closet door open. When the light went out, he laid there, unable to sleep. He turned over and watched Aria in the darkness.

"Um... Aria? What are Pop Tarts like?", he whispered to her.
This reminds me of how a charecter was on a show I watched when they went to earth!lol)
Aria sighed."Um...A poptart is like....um....a blueberry cookie.But it comes in current flavors.There in little packs and come in multiple flavors." She explained.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM
This reminds me of how a charecter was on a show I watched when they went to earth!lol)
Aria sighed."Um...A poptart is like....um....a blueberry cookie.But it comes in current flavors.There in little packs and come in multiple flavors." She explained.

Omlll XDDDD Which show? :3))

Chance smiled. "Okay, thank you..."

He sighed. "Uh... Good night?"

Static
April 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Omlll XDDDD Which show? :3))

Chance smiled. "Okay, thank you..."

He sighed. "Uh... Good night?"
The show is called bleach.it's a anime)
" Night." She replied,turning of the lights and the lamp.She later in her bed and turned toward the window,covered up in a thin,pink,blanket.

|+sari+|
April 29th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The show is called bleach.it's a anime)
" Night." She replied,turning of the lights and the lamp.She later in her bed and turned toward the window,covered up in a thin,pink,blanket.

I know its an Anime, cuz I know a ton about anime. Maybe too much. I love anime. Anime is my life XDDDD

Yeah, I know about Bleach, and I know its an anime, but its one I haven't seen, and believe me, I have seen a ton of animes, just not Bleach :3 ))

Chance soon heard Aria's deep breaths, and he knew she was asleep. Sighing, he looked out the window at the night sky, where the stars were twinkling brightly. It wasn't a very entertaining thing for most people to gaze at stars, but Chance, being like a child, enjoyed staring at the bright lights in the sky. He soon fell asleep.

((Time skip to morning))

Chance awoke to Aria shaking him awake, and he curled up in a ball under his blanket, keeping his eyes squeezed shut. "No, no... I don't wanna get up yet..."

Static
April 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I know its an Anime, cuz I know a ton about anime. Maybe too much. I love anime. Anime is my life XDDDD

Yeah, I know about Bleach, and I know its an anime, but its one I haven't seen, and believe me, I have seen a ton of animes, just not Bleach :3 ))

Chance soon heard Aria's deep breaths, and he knew she was asleep. Sighing, he looked out the window at the night sky, where the stars were twinkling brightly. It wasn't a very entertaining thing for most people to gaze at stars, but Chance, being like a child, enjoyed staring at the bright lights in the sky. He soon fell asleep.

((Time skip to morning))

Chance awoke to Aria shaking him awake, and he curled up in a ball under his blanket, keeping his eyes squeezed shut. "No, no... I don't wanna get up yet..."
" I SAID YOU WOULD WAKE UP WHEN I WOKE YOU SO GET UP!!!" She yelled.

"What are you yelling about now aria?" Her farther called Frome down stairs."Now see what you did!" She hissed under her breath."Um...Just trying to wake up my cat!" She called down.She glared at Chance and continued to shake him.

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 01:56 PM
" I SAID YOU WOULD WAKE UP WHEN I WOKE YOU SO GET UP!!!" She yelled.

"What are you yelling about now aria?" Her farther called Frome down stairs."Now see what you did!" She hissed under her breath."Um...Just trying to wake up my cat!" She called down.She glared at Chance and continued to shake him.

Chance sat up quickly, gently pushing Aria's hands away. "I'm up, I'm up!" He said, jumping down from the shelf. He rubbed his eyes awake, and his eyes brightened when he remembered something. "Pop Tart! Pop Tart!"

Static
April 30th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Chance sat up quickly, gently pushing Aria's hands away. "I'm up, I'm up!" He said, jumping down from the shelf. He rubbed his eyes awake, and his eyes brightened when he remembered something. "Pop Tart! Pop Tart!"
Aria ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.She didn't know what he was going through though because she had pop tarts almost every day." Go out my window and wait outside.I'll give it to you in a second.Your cloths should be fine and take this spare bookbag." She said,tossing Chance a black book bag.