PDA

View Full Version : What a Girl Is (Pretty Much Private)

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Skye

I couldn't resist XD

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 11:55 AM
oml XD

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Mari: Wow.
Sammy: WHOOOOO! *hugs Axel tightly*
Adrien: ...
Alya: Nice.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Parker - ;)
Axel - *Is hugged tightly* Goodness gracious, Sammy, I love you but seriously calm down.
Eva - *Hides*

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:10 PM
Sammy: NOPEEEEE <3

(Lol we're weird)

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:11 PM
XD Poor Axel)

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:15 PM
(XD)

Sammy sat on his couch, watching tv.

Mari sat with Matthew on the floor of his room.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:23 PM
Axel walked into the same room as Sammy, and sat down on the couch with him. He was pressed up against his side, his knees curled up to his chest. He rested his head against his shoulder and watched TV with him.

Parker was cooking in the kitchen.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:34 PM
Matthew stood up and ran to Parker and hugged his leg. "Hi daddy!"

Sammy pulled him closer and kissed his head.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Parker smiled down at Matthew, setting the plates down and picking his son up, kissing his head and setting him on his shoulder. "Hey, kiddo." He smiled some more, then took the plates again and put them down on the table. "You ready for breakfast?" He asked, picking Matthew up again and putting him in his chair. "I'll go get your mother." He laughed softly, walking to Mari. "Mari, I made breakfast." He leaned against the doorframe and looked at her with a crooked smile.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:39 PM
"Coming. Should I wake up Judy?" Mari asked, standing up.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
oops I forgot Axel)

Parker shrugged. "If she's hungry." He turned and walked back into the kitchen, sitting down at the table.

Axel blushed and pressed up against Sammy, closing his eyes.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Sammy smiled. "You're adorable, Axle."

Mari walked to Judy's crib and shook her gently. "Little girl."

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:51 PM
Sammy smiled. "You're adorable, Axle."

Mari walked to Judy's crib and shook her gently. "Little girl."
Axel smiled and looked up at Sammy, kissing his cheek. "You really think so..?" He blushed some more.

Judy woke up and looked at her mother. She slowly sat up, then reached out for her.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
"You hungry, Jud?"

"Of course." He said, grinning.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 12:59 PM
"You hungry, Jud?"

"Of course." He said, grinning.

Judy nodded, standing up in her crib and smiling tiredly.

Axel smiled and looked away, blushing heavily. "I love you Sammy.." He said softly, taking a blanket and pulling it over both of them.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
"I love you too."

Marinette picked her up and walked to the kitchen.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
"I love you too."

Marinette picked her up and walked to the kitchen.

Axel fell asleep against Sammy.

Judy pressed up against her mother and looked at Parker and Matthew.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 01:20 PM
Marinette set her down and sat in her own chair,

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
Judy looked at the food and began eating, glancing at Parker and Matthew.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Matthew smiled at his little sister, a bit of food on his chin.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Matthew smiled at his little sister, a bit of food on his chin.

Judy smiled and ate her food. Parker finished his and put the plate in the sink.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 01:36 PM
Marinette noticed Matthew had stopped eating and he looked like he was going to pass out. "Bub, you ok?" She asked. He shook his head and he whimpered. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up." He whined.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Marinette noticed Matthew had stopped eating and he looked like he was going to pass out. "Bub, you ok?" She asked. He shook his head and he whimpered. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up." He whined.

Parker looked at Matthew and his eyes filled with worry. "Here, buddy.. Let me take you to your room. I'll get you some medicine." He reached over and gently scooped him up in his arms, holding him against his chest and walking into Matthew's room.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
He whimpered and clutched his father's shirt. Marinette followed, leaving Judy at the table, not wanting her youngest child getting sick.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
He whimpered and clutched his father's shirt. Marinette followed, leaving Judy at the table, not wanting her youngest child getting sick.

Judy simply continued eating, getting food all over her shirt and mouth. Parker kissed his head again, gently laying him down in the bed and brushing his bangs out of his face. Reaching under the bed, he pulled out a box of medications. Pouring a dark blue liquid into a small cup, Parker gently tilted Matthew's head up, making him open his mouth and pouring the liquid inside. "It doesn't taste really good, but it'll make you feel much better." He smiled, tucking his son in the bed. "Do you need anything? Some water, or a cold pack?"

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Matthew shuddered as he swallowed the medicine. "No..."

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Matthew shuddered as he swallowed the medicine. "No..."

"Okay, Matt.." Parker frowned slightly in concern, then bent down and kissed his head one more time before switching the light off. "Get some rest, call us if you need anything, okay?" He smiled before quietly walking out and shutting the door.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Matthew curled up under his covers and coughed.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Parker walked towards Marinette and kissed her cheek, then walked back into the kitchen to pick up Judy. "Hey, Mari, can you bathe Judy while I clean up the kitchen?" He asked while handing Judy to her mother.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
She nodded and walked to the bathroom.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
She nodded and walked to the bathroom.

Parker proceeded to clean up the dirty dishes and kitchen.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Marinette started bathing Judy, smiling. "How does a small thing like you make such a big mess?" She said gently.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Marinette started bathing Judy, smiling. "How does a small thing like you make such a big mess?" She said gently.

"Because I'm still really young, mom!" She giggled, splashing around in the water. Parker continued cleaning the kitchen, humming softly.

shark sailor
April 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
"I wish you'd stay like that, little girl." She said, kissing her forehead.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
"I wish you'd stay like that, little girl." She said, kissing her forehead.

Judy simply giggled and splashed around some more.

shark sailor
April 24th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Mari smiled and drained the water. She dried Judy off and put her in a shirt that said 'I'm Savage' and shorts.

(Mari: Heh. I feel like Jude will be a savage.)

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 01:47 PM
lol)

Judy ran out of the bathroom and into the living room, where she crawled onto the couch.

shark sailor
April 24th, 2017, 07:47 PM
(Oh yeah, just dropping this right now, Matt has lung cancer.)

Poppyfrost
April 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
(Oh yeah, just dropping this right now, Matt has lung cancer.)

WHAT NO ;-; ;-; YOU CAN'T DO THIS OML PARKER IS GOING TO BE CRUSHED) That poor baby)

shark sailor
April 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
WHAT NO ;-; ;-; YOU CAN'T DO THIS OML PARKER IS GOING TO BE CRUSHED) That poor baby)
(Yeah, and since he was an orphan for all his life, they could never find out because the orphanage that he was in sucked.)

Matt started coughing again, and when he finally saw through his blurry eyes he saw blood on his pillow. He wiped his mouth and shrieked when blood smeared over his arm.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
(Yeah, and since he was an orphan for all his life, they could never find out because the orphanage that he was in sucked.)

Matt started coughing again, and when he finally saw through his blurry eyes he saw blood on his pillow. He wiped his mouth and shrieked when blood smeared over his arm.

nn ;-; )

Parker looked up and ran into Matthew's bedroom, crashing in and turning the light on. "Matthew!" Parker saw the blood and his eyes widened, his hand shaking. "Matt!" He ran towards him and picked him up, holding him against his chest. "Mari, call an ambulance quick!" He yelled, running into the living room and holding Matthew tightly. This wasn't happening. No. It was just a dream. His son wasn't bleeding from his mouth. They didn't have to call 911... But it wasn't a dream.

shark sailor
April 25th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"What's wro- Oh my god." She grabbed her phone and called 911. "Hello?" "Yes, my son was coughing and started coughing bloo- Oh no there it goes again."

Matt started coughing again, blood covering his bottom lip.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"What's wro- Oh my god." She grabbed her phone and called 911. "Hello?" "Yes, my son was coughing and started coughing bloo- Oh no there it goes again."

Matt started coughing again, blood covering his bottom lip.

Parker sat down on the couch and started wiping away the blood, placing his hand on Matt's forehead and checking for a fever. He was burning up. Parker sighed and hugging his son close, closing his eyes and soothingly rocking him back and forth.

shark sailor
April 25th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Matthew cried into his father's shirt.

A few minutes later sirens could be heard blaring outside.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Matthew cried into his father's shirt.

A few minutes later sirens could be heard blaring outside.

Parker stroked Matthew's hair, kissing the top of his head. "It's okay, bud.." He whispered. Hearing the sirens, he quickly stood up, still holding Matthew. Dashing outside, Parker climbed into the ambulance, and Matthew was set down in the stretcher. Judy was clinging to her mother's pants, trembling with fear.

shark sailor
April 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Mari picked up Judy and hugged her tightly.

Matthew's breath started getting more shallow.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Mari picked up Judy and hugged her tightly.

Matthew's breath started getting more shallow.

Parker reached over and gently grabbed Matthew's hand, giving it a squeeze. The assistants on board the ambulance inserted IV's into Matt's arm, pumping nutrients and fluids through the tubes and into his bloodstream to stimulate his breathing. "Matt.. Stay with me, okay..?" He whispered, tears beading in his eyes.

Judy clung to her mother tightly, glancing at her father. She's never seen him cry before.

shark sailor
April 25th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Matthew didn't respond. He couldn't.

Poppyfrost
April 25th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Parker felt a tear slide down his cheek as he gazed at his son. He wasn't going to die. Nothing was wrong with his little boy. Nothing.

shark sailor
April 26th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Matthew groaned and weakly moved his arms over his ribcage. "Oww.."

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Matthew groaned and weakly moved his arms over his ribcage. "Oww.."

Once at the hospital, the nurses wheeled Matthew out and inside the hospital, heading into a room to prepare him for surgery. Parker was in the waiting room, pacing back and forth nervously.

shark sailor
April 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Mari sat in a chair, holding Judy on her lap.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Once they were finished, Parker rushed into the room and went to check on his son.

shark sailor
April 26th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Matthew smiled and reached his arms weakly to his father. Mari rushed after Parker.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Parker sniffled, tears clouding his vision as he reached forwards and hugged Matthew tightly, a few tears sliding down his cheeks.

shark sailor
April 26th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Matthew smiled.

Poppyfrost
April 26th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Parker hugged him closer, squeezing his eyes shut.