PDA

View Full Version : The falling snow [Private rp]

Tigress
April 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
This is a private rp between me and the amazing Derp Katz, so please don't post on here! Thanks!

A small pack lingered in the east side of the great pine forest, they called themselves Snowpack, there were five other packs, called, Waterpack, Cloudpack, Leafpack, Moonpack and Firepack and they were all thriving. Snowpack was failing, they would starve to death or be slaughtered if someone didn't help them...... And no one was up for the job..... Until Skypack, the heavens above made a prophecy:

From the pack of our favourite planet,
Two wolfs will arise, to save the falling snow and to make things right once more.

These two wolfs are only just pups, unaware of what is to come......

My form:
Name: Star
Looks:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWw6JZX6yAzJYzBHWzXgdq9v8VtjWxU 1ELg-gYIwzv5HIdQ1_6
Parents: Wind and Oaktree
Siblings: ? (You can be my sibling if you want)
Mate: too young
Personality: bold, daring, spunky, sweet and smart.
Likes: being with friends, playing in the snow, the moon, rain
Dislikes: idiots, mud, thorns, rude wolfs

Ok, now for your form!

Phoenix Flames
April 22nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
This is a private rp between me and the amazing Derp Katz, so please don't post on here! Thanks!

A small pack lingered in the east side of the great pine forest, they called themselves Snowpack, there were five other packs, called, Waterpack, Cloudpack, Leafpack, Moonpack and Firepack and they were all thriving. Snowpack was failing, they would starve to death or be slaughtered if someone didn't help them...... And no one was up for the job..... Until Skypack, the heavens above made a prophecy:

From the pack of our favourite planet,
Two wolfs will arise, to save the falling snow and to make things right once more.

These two wolfs are only just pups, unaware of what is to come......

My form:
Name: Star
Looks:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWw6JZX6yAzJYzBHWzXgdq9v8VtjWxU 1ELg-gYIwzv5HIdQ1_6
Siblings: ? (You can be my sibling if you want)
Mate: too young
Personality: bold, daring, spunky, sweet and smart.
Likes: being with friends, playing in the snow, the moon, rain
Dislikes: idiots, mud, thorns, rude wolfs

Ok, now for your form!
Name: Cinder
Looks: http://7-themes.com/6996468-big-wolf-gray-wallpaper.html
Siblings: Star
Mate: Too young
Personality: Shy, caring, bold but timid, strong-willed, trustworthy
Dislikes: His mother, Cloudpack, mud, hail, rain, thunderstorms, bull elk

Tigress
April 22nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Name: Cinder
Looks: http://7-themes.com/6996468-big-wolf-gray-wallpaper.html
Siblings: Star
Mate: Too young
Personality: Shy, caring, bold but timid, strong-willed, trustworthy
Dislikes: His mother, Cloudpack, mud, hail, rain, thunderstorms, bull elk

Star rolled around on the ground, playfully flicking snow up at he brother, Cinder. Seeing the snow on his face made her giggle. Hahaha! He looks like he has frost growing on him! She stopped throwing snow at Cinder and looked up at him. I love you. Your the best brother ever! She thought to herself. They were very close, those two, like peas in a pod. Nothing could ever separate them. "Star! Cinder!" She could hear their mother calling for them. Shaking the snow off her pelt, she got up and walked back to Wind.

Phoenix Flames
April 23rd, 2017, 07:16 AM
Star rolled around on the ground, playfully flicking snow up at he brother, Cinder. Seeing the snow on his face made her giggle. Hahaha! He looks like he has frost growing on him! She stopped throwing snow at Cinder and looked up at him. I love you. Your the best brother ever! She thought to herself. They were very close, those two, like peas in a pod. Nothing could ever separate them. "Star! Cinder!" She could hear their mother calling for them. Shaking the snow off her pelt, she got up and walked back to Wind.
Cinder perked his ears as their mother called them. He shook his fur to get the snow off of it. The gray and white furred wolf pup tackled his sister on the way back to their mother. He stood back up again and padded over to Wind. One fact about me, I don't like mother.. Why do we always have to obey her? Why can't father do that instead!, the gray pup thought to himself.

Tigress
April 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
Cinder perked his ears as their mother called them. He shook his fur to get the snow off of it. The gray and white furred wolf pup tackled his sister on the way back to their mother. He stood back up again and padded over to Wind. One fact about me, I don't like mother.. Why do we always have to obey her? Why can't father do that instead!, the gray pup thought to himself.

"Hey!" Star yelped as Cinder leaped onto her. Pushing him off he fell to the ground. "There." She said triumphantly. She walked over to Wind, her mother. "Hello my dears." Wind greeted her two pups. "Come, it's time for bed." "But where's father?" Star asked. "He's still out hunting, hurry up, you know how River feels about pups that stay up too late." "But it's not that late!" She complained, knowing that Cinder probably felt the same way. "The adolescents don't go to bed until two hour later from now!" "But your not an adolescent yet, sweetheart, now, come on, it's time for bed."
Star sigh and curled up next her mother in their nest, waiting for Cinder to join them.

Phoenix Flames
April 24th, 2017, 05:01 AM
"Hey!" Star yelped as Cinder leaped onto her. Pushing him off he fell to the ground. "There." She said triumphantly. She walked over to Wind, her mother. "Hello my dears." Wind greeted her two pups. "Come, it's time for bed." "But where's father?" Star asked. "He's still out hunting, hurry up, you know how River feels about pups that stay up too late." "But it's not that late!" She complained, knowing that Cinder probably felt the same way. "The adolescents don't go to bed until two hour later from now!" "But your not an adolescent yet, sweetheart, now, come on, it's time for bed."
Star sigh and curled up next her mother in their nest, waiting for Cinder to join them.
"Do I have to go to bed?", Cinder complained, looking at his mother, Wind. The gray pup didn't want to go to sleep at all. He didn't feel tired. Cinder didn't want his mother to tell him to go to bed.

Tigress
April 24th, 2017, 09:53 AM
"Do I have to go to bed?", Cinder complained, looking at his mother, Wind. The gray pup didn't want to go to sleep at all. He didn't feel tired. Cinder didn't want his mother to tell him to go to bed.

Star's eyes started to close and her mother's breathing lulled her into sleep.

Phoenix Flames
April 24th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Star's eyes started to close and her mother's breathing lulled her into sleep.
Cinder sat down, glaring at his mother as Star fell asleep. The gray pup sighed and turned his back towards Wind. "Why do I always have to be told what to do? I mean, Star and I are old enough to do things......", he mumbled.

Tigress
April 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Cinder sat down, glaring at his mother as Star fell asleep. The gray pup sighed and turned his back towards Wind. "Why do I always have to be told what to do? I mean, Star and I are old enough to do things......", he mumbled.

Star rolled around in her sleep, bumping into the wolves around her. Crying out every now and then. Wind gently nudged her, making her stop tossing and turning in her sleep. Wind looked at Cinder and eyed him oddly. "You better go to sleep now...." She hissed, then turned her head in the opposite direction and lay down.

Phoenix Flames
April 25th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Star rolled around in her sleep, bumping into the wolves around her. Crying out every now and then. Wind gently nudged her, making her stop tossing and turning in her sleep. Wind looked at Cinder and eyed him oddly. "You better go to sleep now...." She hissed, then turned her head in the opposite direction and lay down.
"No... I won't go to sleep!", Cinder growled at his mother. The gray pup really, really, really hated Wind.

Tigress
April 25th, 2017, 09:46 AM
"No... I won't go to sleep!", Cinder growled at his mother. The gray pup really, really, really hated Wind.

Wind snorted. "Don't you know to respect wolves older than you?"
She tucked in her tail and took one last look at Cinder before falling asleep.

Phoenix Flames
April 25th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Wind snorted. "Don't you know to respect wolves older than you?"
She tucked in her tail and took one last look at Cinder before falling asleep.
"Yes, I do know that, Mother...", Cinder said, his back still facing Wind as his mother fell asleep. And I don't care!!, the gray pup thought to himself. After a few moments later, Cinder curled up and fell asleep.

Tigress
April 25th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"Yes, I do know that, Mother...", Cinder said, his back still facing Wind as his mother fell asleep. And I don't care!!, the gray pup thought to himself. After a few moments later, Cinder curled up and fell asleep.

*the night passes and dawn arrives*
Star yawned, opening her jaws of sharp teeth. She rolled over and looked at Cinder, he was still asleep. I wonder what will happen today..... she slowly got up and left the little den, and fumbled around camp, waiting for Cinder to wake up.

Phoenix Flames
April 26th, 2017, 07:11 PM
*the night passes and dawn arrives*
Star yawned, opening her jaws of sharp teeth. She rolled over and looked at Cinder, he was still asleep. I wonder what will happen today..... she slowly got up and left the little den, and fumbled around camp, waiting for Cinder to wake up.
Cinder yawned and stretched as he woke up. He looked at Star and sat up. The gray puo got to his paws and padded over to her. "What should we do today?", he asked, happily, his tail wagging in excitement.

Tigress
April 26th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Cinder yawned and stretched as he woke up. He looked at Star and sat up. The gray puo got to his paws and padded over to her. "What should we do today?", he asked, happily, his tail wagging in excitement.

"I don't know..... Why don't we go annoy one of the older adolescents? Their so dramatic..." Star said, a cheeky gleam in her eyes. She smiled at her brother, knowing he would want to do the same.

Phoenix Flames
April 27th, 2017, 04:59 AM
"I don't know..... Why don't we go annoy one of the older adolescents? Their so dramatic..." Star said, a cheeky gleam in her eyes. She smiled at her brother, knowing he would want to do the same.
"Good idea!", Cinder barked, his tail wagging in happiness, again. (They're**)

Phoenix Flames
May 4th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Hollystorm4eva

Tigress
May 4th, 2017, 11:29 PM

Sorry for the late reply, ug, spelling...)))

Star nudged him toward the den where the adolescents slept. "Should we put burrs in they're fur.....? Or something worse?" She said, with a sneaky smile.

Phoenix Flames
May 5th, 2017, 04:55 AM
Sorry for the late reply, ug, spelling...)))

Star nudged him toward the den where the adolescents slept. "Should we put burrs in they're fur.....? Or something worse?" She said, with a sneaky smile.
(It's okay. Their**)
"Let's put rabbit dirt in their fur, instead! But if we put rabbit dirt in their fur, we have to wash our paws off soon afterwards.", Cinder whispered.

Tigress
May 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
(It's okay. Their**)
"Let's put rabbit dirt in their fur, instead! But if we put rabbit dirt in their fur, we have to wash our paws off soon afterwards.", Cinder whispered.

Star nodded. "What about rabbit dirt aaaand burrs.... Think how annoying that would be to wash out of your fur....."

Phoenix Flames
May 5th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Star nodded. "What about rabbit dirt aaaand burrs.... Think how annoying that would be to wash out of your fur....."
"That's an even better idea!!", Cinder exclaimed and then put a paw over his mouth. Just then an adolescent woke up and blinked at the two pups. "What are you two doing in here?! You're supposed to be back in the nursery! You don't want me telling Wind on you two, do you?", she growled, her hazel eyes glowing with anger and selfishness, making some of the other adolescents wake up. "No, we don't want you telling Mother. Sorry, Hazel...", Cinder whimpered, looking at the blue-gray she-wolf, his ears flattened, head down, tail drooping as the gray pup padded out of the adolescents' den. "It's better if you come as well, Star.", he barked, going back to the nursery. "And don't come back in here again until you both are adolescents!", Hazel snarled. Well, Hazel's very mean, a grump, and a selfish wolf..., Cinder thought.

Tigress
May 5th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"That's an even better idea!!", Cinder exclaimed and then put a paw over his mouth. Just then an adolescent woke up and blinked at the two pups. "What are you two doing in here?! You're supposed to be back in the nursery! You don't want me telling Wind on you two, do you?", she growled, her hazel eyes glowing with anger and selfishness, making some of the other adolescents wake up. "No, we don't want you telling Mother. Sorry, Hazel...", Cinder whimpered, looking at the blue-gray she-wolf, his ears flattened, head down, tail drooping as the gray pup padded out of the adolescents' den. "It's better if you come as well, Star.", he barked, going back to the nursery. "And don't come back in here again until you both are adolescents!", Hazel snarled. Well, Hazel's very mean, a grump, and a selfish wolf..., Cinder thought.

"Ugg. She's such a fun ruiner, huh?" Star huffed, feeling her fur tingling with anger. She slouched and let out a deep sigh. "What should we do now? Maybe we'll somehow make the adolescents turn on each other... The drama..."
Turning to face Cinder, Star flicked snow at him. Just for the sake of it. Hmmm.... I wonder how we can antagonize Hazle.... Something we could never get in trouble for....

Phoenix Flames
May 6th, 2017, 06:07 AM
"Ugg. She's such a fun ruiner, huh?" Star huffed, feeling her fur tingling with anger. She slouched and let out a deep sigh. "What should we do now? Maybe we'll somehow make the adolescents turn on each other... The drama..."
Turning to face Cinder, Star flicked snow at him. Just for the sake of it. Hmmm.... I wonder how we can antagonize Hazle.... Something we could never get in trouble for....
(Hazel**)
"Yeah, Hazel always ruins our plans....", Cinder growled, wiping the snow off of his head with one if his forepaws. "I don't know what we should....", he mumbled, sitting next to Star.

Tigress
May 8th, 2017, 10:17 PM
(Hazel**)
"Yeah, Hazel always ruins our plans....", Cinder growled, wiping the snow off of his head with one if his forepaws. "I don't know what we should....", he mumbled, sitting next to Star.

"Oh well, we tried." Star sighed, giving up. We're not special, it's not like we have something cool to do. The she-wolf sighed again. She looked over at Cinder, wondering if he had any ideas of what to do now.

Phoenix Flames
May 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"Oh well, we tried." Star sighed, giving up. We're not special, it's not like we have something cool to do. The she-wolf sighed again. She looked over at Cinder, wondering if he had any ideas of what to do now.
"Yes, Star, we did try...", Cinder murmured, licking his sister's ears.

Tigress
May 9th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"Yes, Star, we did try...", Cinder murmured, licking his sister's ears.

Star playfully pawed at his head as he licked her ear. "Do you think we should go back to sleep?" She wondered, looking over at Cinder with her green eyes.

Phoenix Flames
May 10th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Star playfully pawed at his head as he licked her ear. "Do you think we should go back to sleep?" She wondered, looking over at Cinder with her green eyes.
"No. But I have a better idea. Let's try to sneak out of camp when everyone is asleep at dusk.", Cinder said to Star. "What do you think?", he asked.

Tigress
May 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
"No. But I have a better idea. Let's try to sneak out of camp when everyone is asleep at dusk.", Cinder said to Star. "What do you think?", he asked.

"Ok...." Star said, wondering if it was a good idea. What if we get lost? Or another pack finds us? Or worse, we bump into a bear? She trembled at the thought of that. "Maybe we shouldn't sneak out....." She murmured.

Phoenix Flames
May 11th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"Ok...." Star said, wondering if it was a good idea. What if we get lost? Or another pack finds us? Or worse, we bump into a bear? She trembled at the thought of that. "Maybe we shouldn't sneak out....." She murmured.
"But I wanna! If you won't, then I'll go myself.", Cinder said.

Tigress
May 11th, 2017, 10:51 PM
"But I wanna! If you won't, then I'll go myself.", Cinder said.

"I won't let you go alone." Star said softly. She rested her tail tip on Cinder's shoulder. "C'mon."

Phoenix Flames
May 12th, 2017, 06:47 AM
"I won't let you go alone." Star said softly. She rested her tail tip on Cinder's shoulder. "C'mon."
"Okay. Just make sure everyone's sleeping first.", the gray and white wolf pup barked.

Tigress
May 12th, 2017, 09:58 AM
"Okay. Just make sure everyone's sleeping first.", the gray and white wolf pup barked.

Star nodded. She padded up to the adult's den, they were all asleep. She checked the pup's den, all the mothers and pups were snoozing peacefully. Star went back to Cinder, a lump forming in her throat.

Phoenix Flames
May 12th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Star nodded. She padded up to the adult's den, they were all asleep. She checked the pup's den, all the mothers and pups were snoozing peacefully. Star went back to Cinder, a lump forming in her throat.
I'm not so sure we should be doing this, but, I still think we should go...., Cinder thought. "Did you check the adolescents' den, the warriors' den, the hunters' den, the deputy's den, and the leader's den?", he asked his sister.

Tigress
May 13th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm not so sure we should be doing this, but, I still think we should go...., Cinder thought. "Did you check the adolescents' den, the warriors' den, the hunters' den, the deputy's den, and the leader's den?", he asked his sister.

"No," Star said slyly, "I left that for you to check!"
She sat on the cold ground and sighed. Should we really be doing this?

Phoenix Flames
May 14th, 2017, 07:17 AM
"No," Star said slyly, "I left that for you to check!"
She sat on the cold ground and sighed. Should we really be doing this?
Cinder sighed. He rolled his eyes. "Do I have to check the adolescents' den?", he asked.

Tigress
May 14th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Cinder sighed. He rolled his eyes. "Do I have to check the adolescents' den?", he asked.

"Yes, it's only fair." The she-wolf stated, then gave Cinder a gentle lick on the head.

Phoenix Flames
May 14th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"Yes, it's only fair." The she-wolf stated, then gave Cinder a gentle lick on the head.
"Okay...", Cinder sighed, walking out the nursery. He padded into the other dens, making sure no one was awake. He went back into the nursery. "The coast is clear, Star, come on.", he whispered, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
"Okay...", Cinder sighed, walking out the nursery. He padded into the other dens, making sure no one was awake. He went back into the nursery. "The coast is clear, Star, come on.", he whispered, not wanting to wake anyone up.
Tigress

Tigress
June 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM

Oh sorry!)

Star followed Cinder, tip toeing carefully. She tripped slightly but got up quickly and silently.

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Oh sorry!)

Star followed Cinder, tip toeing carefully. She tripped slightly but got up quickly and silently.
Cinder looked back to see if anyone was waking up. Everyone is still sleeping. Good..., he thought, still leading the way out of camp.

Tigress
June 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Cinder looked back to see if anyone was waking up. Everyone is still sleeping. Good..., he thought, still leading the way out of camp.

Star ran quickly so she could walk beside Cinder. "What should we do once we're a safe distance from camp?" She asked.

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Star ran quickly so she could walk beside Cinder. "What should we do once we're a safe distance from camp?" She asked.
"I don't know...", Cinder replied.

Tigress
June 2nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
"I don't know...", Cinder replied.

"Why don't we go to that place where the medicine wolfs go, maybe we can meet Skypack wolves. That would be cool." Star remarked, thinking of meeting spirits.

Phoenix Flames
June 3rd, 2017, 08:05 AM
"Why don't we go to that place where the medicine wolfs go, maybe we can meet Skypack wolves. That would be cool." Star remarked, thinking of meeting spirits.
"That's a great idea, Star.", Cinder said.